Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

Micheal was busy with a girl vampire, having sex with her and drinking out her blood when the knock on the door interrupted him only to leave Jonah in. He was standing on the sofa near his office when he moved his head to the side licking the blood from his lips, leaving the vampire girl to fuck him while talking.

"Didn't expect you actually here again" he said smiling mischievously, holding the girls neck in his hand. "Take a sit and enjoy the view" he said keeping the devilish smile, leaving out his fangs again and sank them in her neck drinking her blood while fucking her. Her moans were echoing into the room.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

Jonah found himself rolling his eyes when Micheal spoke not really surprised by what he was lead into. "You make it sound like I never come back when you tell me too." He replied though he listened and settled himself down to wait for Micheal to finish with the girl even if he didn't really want to watch or listen to this. Jonah hadn't liked it when Medive had taken Red in and he didn't like it when Micheal seemed to want to exercise the control he had by making him sit around and listen or watch this either. If it wasn't for the fact that Micheal might have information he promised to get for Sakura he probably would have said he'd come back some other time.

That wasn't really possible right now though. Jonah did his best to keep his gaze anywhere but the pair of vampires. Now that he was thinking about it he had normally arrived and left by now too. It had been his attempt to hold it off as long as possible that had lead to him ending up here now versus earlier. Jonah normally just wanted to get it out of the way, or at least that's what he always told himself. Sitting there made him wonder if he could try to get information out of Micheal now while he was preoccupied or if he'd only be able to get it out of him later.

"So... the Shikon Jewel... has one ever become a vampire before?" Jonah asked figuring worse come to worse Micheal just wouldn't answer him. Best case scenario he would answer the question and Jonah could get a head start on getting some information. Either way he was going to do what he could to figure out as much information as he could from Micheal today.

Micheal opened his eyes but he didn't move when he heard him ask if he knew about the Shikon Jewel ever being a vampire before. He didn't said anything for a few minutes till he let go of the girl and waved her away, being full for the moment and not sexually satisfied. Taking his robe one he moved from the sofa, closer to his desk, leaning on it while looking at the other.

"Why the sudden interest in the matter? Does the little devil give you trouble already?" he asked smirking knowing very well the changed a Shikon Jewel would have when turned into a vampire. That happened once in the past and it wasn't a nice time frame in history.

When a few minutes had passed with no response Jonah had figured that Micheal just wasn't going to answer him right now and that he'd have to attempt again later. But after the older vampire had opened his eyes and waved the girl away he was putting a robe on and moving over to his desk asking him if Sakura had been giving them trouble. What he didn't like was that he called Sakura a little devil, making him wonder why Micheal would call him that. "No." He responded his confusion clear on his face. "Why would he be giving us any trouble?" Jonah questioned ignoring the first question Micheal had asked about his sudden interest in the matter.

"It's not my interest... it's his. Sakura wants to know what he should be expecting from this life and Medive and I can't answer his questions." Jonah finally admitted being honest knowing if he tried to lie about it that Micheal may decide he didn't need to know and not give him the information he was looking for. "You of all vampires would know if such a thing happened before." He added as he continued to watch Micheal. Wondering if the man would start talking or if he'd have to keep asking.

"It did happened once" he said smirking moving around the desk licking the desperate looking his his eyes wanting to know as much as possible about the past for the sake of the little bastard. He loved having others begging for him no matter for what. It was empowering.

"Let me guess .... strange dreams .... bloody dreams to be more exact" he started talking siting at his desk laughing malicious. "Panic attacks .... the anger management we already know" he continued trying to faking remember what was there to happen.

"Did that already happened?" he said grinning.

It was easy for Jonah to see that Micheal liked the reactions he was getting from him about this topic and the confusion and panic that had hit him when he had called Sakura a little devil. But he was glad to hear that Micheal was going to answer him the older man saying that it had happened once. Jonah had instantly opened his mouth to ask more questions but before he could even say anything Micheal was asking some of his own. This caused him to frown, wondering why Micheal had to know so much about so many different things.

"Maybe..." He replied looking away from the other vampire who was getting way too much joy out of all of this. "I wouldn't say he has anger management issues, he just doesn't like you." Jonah added though not wanting it to seem like Sakura didn't have any control over his anger. He did, even if as a human it wasn't the best and certainly didn't improve now. Still he didn't like to think about the nightmare that Sakura had and how the other vampire had expressed to him that he was worried about him and Medive around him. Jonah refused to believe that Sakura was a danger to them, the vampire just needed some more training that was all.

"Are you going to tell me more? Or are you intent to just torment me by giving so little information about someone important in my life?" He asked. It was odd for Micheal to torment him like this but it wasn't like he had anything on Medive to torment him with. Sakura was different and this information was extremely important.

"That's the torment of being one of the elders deary" he said mocking him placing his hands on the arms of the chair playing with the tips of his fingers moving the chair from side to side. He knew that the vampire was there to get more information for the other not just for the Shikon Jewel but for Medive too. Only that this time it was more about the little one.

"Now what would there be in for me if i'd give you all the information that you seek?" he asked looking at him intensively. He never traded information without having something in return. He acted sad and affected while continuing. "And here i thought i was someone important in your life. This really hurts me" he laughed after pretending to be affected, his laughter echoing in the room.

"A Shikon Jewel turned into a vampire is the biggest mistake ever. That is if ... you don't want a mass weapon of destruction" he said pinning the other vampire with his eyes. "And since Medive has it, there is no intention of mine to give the information on how to control one" he added shrugging simply.

A frown crossed Jonah's face when it became apparent that Micheal was done telling him anything for free. Not that he had given him much information to begin with, just that this had happened once before and that he knew a lot more than he was saying. Being asked what was in it for Micheal to give him the information he wanted Jonah sighed. "What do you want for the information? You know it's not just information for Sakura that I'm here for." Jonah replied wondering what Micheal wanted from him in return for not just this information but the normal information he was here to get from him as well.

The way Micheal tried to act as if he was affected that he was here for Sakura more than anything made him roll his eyes again but he didn't comment. Sure there was a part of him that did like the vampire no matter how much Micheal messed with him but he was still bound to Medive at the end of the day. He was allowed to keep coming back to him because it benefited Medive.

Being told that a jewel becoming a vampire was the biggest mistake ever just made him more desperate to know what Micheal was keeping from him. "Sakura doesn't belong to Medive, he's mine." Jonah replied not liking how Micheal was reacting to this. He wasn't going to hand Sakura over to him if that's what the vampire was trying to get at. He was his, and he wasn't about to let anyone take Sakura from him and Medive. Not even Micheal. That was a price he was unwilling to pay, not to mention the information about the jewel would be useless to him at that point.

Michael smirked at the outburst of the other in stating that the Shikon Jewel was his. interesting .... very interesting ... apparently the story repeats itself, he thought raising an eyebrow at him leaning his head in one hand.

"Yours you say ....but then again...you are Medives, therefore what is yours, is his too" he said softly keeping the devilish smile on his face wanting to see how far would the bond that he made with the Shikon Jewel was going. would he step up to Medive? that would be something fun to watch

"Never the less ... You kid of have nothing of interest for me at the moment. I already have your body so ... " he shrugged loving how messed up the other was. Tormenting someones mind and thoughts was something that he enjoyed. Seeing the struggle of not falling in his trap but actually doing what he wanted was lovely.

"Alright .... Let me tell you just this" he said getting up walking around his desk again. "The one turning the Shikon Jewel into a vampire becomes its master. Whatever he says the Shikon Jewel will do and accept what it is said to him" he said stopping in front of him, bending over catching his jaw in his hand. "The only problem is that .... in time .... there will be changes .... in the Shikon Jewel as well as in the master of it" he continued touching his lips with his finger. "What you can give me for more information is the Shikon Jewel to fuck and drink out from him" he said smirking and licking his lips before stepping away from him knowing the reaction would be aggressive.

You being like this ... i can break you and use you as a puppet and from there controlling the Shikon Jewel....how good that he belongs to you my deary and not Medives....He was the hard one....but you .... you'd be so much fun to break...

Jonah turned his gaze away from Micheal at that comment knowing he was right. Since he belonged to Medive anything that was his was also the older vampire's and not exclusively his. Sure Sakura was his, but he was Medive's too and in that case Jonah didn't mind sharing what was his. Drawn from his thoughts he was told that since Micheal already had his body he had nothing of interest to him at the moment. It wasn't surprising since he really didn't have anything to give him. Even his body wasn't really his to give, he was able to give it to Micheal because Medive told him he could. If it wasn't for that Micheal wouldn't even have that from him.

Watching the older vampire get up from his desk and move towards him as he spoke made Jonah a little uneasy not sure what he was up to. Being told that the person who changed that jewel into a vampire became it's master only made his frown increase. He didn't want to be Sakura's master or any sense of that word. All he wanted was to be able to be there for the other vampire and to help him through anything he was facing. Jonah didn't even have much time to think about that because his jaw was caught in Micheal's hand forcing his face up and their eyes to meet. "I doubt that." He replied wanting to argue that any changes would occur in Sakura or himself for that matter. Feeling Micheal's finger run over his lips had his eyes drop to try to watch it for a moment before their gazes were locking on each other once more. Being told that he could give Micheal Sakura to fuck and feed from really ended up pissing him off a deep possessive growl escaping him at such an absurd suggestion.

"No." His voice was so strong and forceful that he didn't even recognize that it was his. But this was going too far. Micheal was able to control him so easily and normally he was quick to give him whatever he wanted but he wouldn't give him this. His gaze was hard and there was still a rumble escaping him at the mere thought of such an absurd thing happening. Jonah could tell in the back of his mind that this was probably a reaction Micheal had expected, especially from the smirk on the vampire's face but he wouldn't give in.

"You can't have him. He's mine. End of story." Jonah added this time his voice was calmer but it was still firm. There was no way he was going to budge on this. Even if he did give in and say that Micheal could take Sakura and feed from him he knew the other vampire would never agree and he'd never force him to do it. But that was a different matter entirely since he wasn't even going to do that. In no way was he going to ever allow that to happen. He shared Sakura with Medive because he belonged to Medive and because Sakura had been the older vampire's first. Sakura had never and will never belong to Micheal. Not if he had a say in it. Jonah didn't care if he didn't get anymore information from the other vampire.

"Temper .... temper my deary" he said laughing. so the change had already begun. "You say you didn't changed but you have" he said getting closer to him standing in front of him all demanding and powerful, reminding him who was in charge.

"You just growled in a menace at me and you want me to think you didn't change?" he added still laughing. "I may be old but i'm not stupid" he added pinning his hand on the others neck lifting him up in the air.

"I have my ways of taking what i want, remember that and never forget. Just because i'm giving you some info doesn't mean you are under my skin. Yes, i like fucking you and how your body reacts to me but that is because your nothing but a whore in search of a master who can fulfill your needs" he said between his teeth.

The closer Micheal stood in front of him with such a powerful and commanding stance the more Jonah felt parts of his resistance to the older vampire shatter and give in. Yet his gaze didn't become any softer, even as Micheal was saying that he claimed he didn't change and yet he had just growled menacingly at him. Well... Sakura is mine. He thought to himself leaving his growl at that but he didn't have a chance to voice this when the hand that had been gripping his jaw grabbed his neck and was lifting him from the seat leaving him dangling by his neck in the other's grip.

Instinctively Jonah clawed at the vampire's hand trying to get free and get his feet back on the ground another growl was working it's way up just to be silenced when Micheal spoke again. The way Micheal spoke had his body give in, his hands dropped to his sides and he just hung there limply in the man's grip waiting to be set down. "That's not true." Jonah tried denying. Not liking to think of himself in that way but at the same time he knew Micheal wasn't wrong. Medive had stopped really being the master he needed and craved centuries ago. Jonah knew that it wasn't just his bond that kept him with Medive though and told himself even if the bond didn't exist he would still stay with Medive. It didn't matter that the older vampire wasn't the master he had been all those centuries ago, he still took care of him and they still had their intimate moments together.

"Put me down." Jonah said after a few moments of silence had passed between them. He wanted his feet back on the ground, not liking how easy it was for Micheal to just grab him and hold him off his feet. He went back to trying to pull himself free and wiggle away, just not as desperately as before.

He opened his fist leaving the other to fall on the ground sighing at the trouble the other was giving him. He liked the way the other was still trying to overrun his authority and all. He loved the struggle and all that was in the moment.

"His state will only get worst" he said plainly referring to Sakura. "The nightmares will get worst" he added sighing rolling his eyes crossing his arms around his chest.

"Have you heard about Queen Elisabeth? The Vampire Queen? The one who was said that she killed children and bathed in their blood? Well they were vampires but that's not the point," he said looking at Jonah. "That was a Shikon Jewel turned into a vampire at his final state. He will kill whoever it wants not making a difference who those victim are" he finished turning to his desk siting on it. "He will be the ultimate weapon as long as the master still lives. It the master its killed .... well ... lets say it will be out of control more powerful than any vampire old or new" he said sighing.

It was with a thud that Jonah hit the floor after Micheal seemed to so carelessly release him. Rubbing at his neck he looked up at the older vampire who was soon telling him more. Jonah wanted to get mouthy and ask why Micheal was telling him this when he had already said he didn't give information for free. He wasn't getting Sakura, Jonah didn't care how much information Micheal gave him his mind wouldn't change. "Then there isn't anything to worry about. I'm not going anywhere." Jonah replied when he was told that as long as the Shikon's master was still alive he could be used as the ultimate weapon. He had no intention of being taken out anytime soon, and aside from Medive, Akita, Alex and Micheal no one else knew that Sakura was the jewel and had been turned.

Now that he was released though he found himself relaxing, leaning his head back against the chair as he took in a deep breath and let it out in a sigh. "You still can't have him." Jonah told Micheal now that he was much calmer. "No matter what you tell me about the jewel, you can't have Sakura." He wanted to make sure that was as clear as possible. He'd just focus on getting information for Medive if he had to. He wouldn't give Sakura to Micheal, not even liking how easy it was for Micheal to control him.

After a few minutes he got up off the floor and turned to face Micheal again who clearly hadn't liked how he had behaved. Or if he did he wasn't showing that. Jonah didn't want to get on bad terms with Micheal knowing it wasn't a good idea so his mind was racing trying to figure out what he could say to get the topic back to what it should have been all along.

"Right" he said rolling his eyes turning and sitting back at his desk taking some papers in his hand starting to read them. After a few moments he looked back at him and spoke.

"You can leave. I don't need you here anymore" he said simply returning his gaze back to the paper. He wasn't going to give him what he wanted o the sex part. He gave him the information so that they could look into it and learn more about it and just to see them struggle with it. Even if Jonah was craving his sexual attention he wasn't going to give him that.

Jonah wasn't sure what stunned him more, the fact that Micheal was dismissing him just like that or the fact that the man didn't even spare him another glance. "You know that's not all the information I cam here for." He replied. Though he was sure if he was already being told to leave that he would not be getting an ounce of information out of Micheal anymore. It became quite clear to him that it also meant he wasn't getting what he was physically craving either even if he didn't want to admit it. He knew that Micheal was aware how much his body wanted and needed him and yet he was even being denied that.

It was clear to Jonah that he had overstepped and he was being told to go because Micheal didn't want to hear anything else from him or share anything else with him. The fact he was being told to go without the usual use of his body just sunk home how much control over him Micheal really had. Sighing he moved to leave the office knowing not to press his luck. He didn't bother to ask him when he wanted him to return figuring he'd just stay away as long as he could. If he kept his mind distracted then his body wouldn't focus on what it was missing. He'd just have to try harder to get what he craved and needed from Medive when the older vampire wanted him too.

Sparing the older vampire a last glance he left the office and the building heading back to the car. He sat there silently for awhile before he was driving back to the house figuring that Sakura and Medive were probably busy in the older vampire's study looking over the books like Sakura had said they'd be doing. After parking the car he entered the mansion and went to find the pair, figuring he could at least share with them what little Micheal did tell him. Even if he knew that Medive would not be happy that he didn't get any information for him and that it was all for Sakura.

Sakura had tried to understand the words that the books were giving but they were so strange that he started getting frustrated. When Medive got home he was thankful that he didn't had to struggle about it anymore and that they could work on it. He didn't know when the time passed so fast till he heard the front door knowing in an instant that Jonah was home.

"Jonah's back" he said smiling to Medive writing down the last main idea of the text they were just working on.

Medive had not been surprised to have come home to a frustrated Sakura who had been struggling to figure out the text while he was gone. It was one of the reasons why he had offered to help him because there simply was no way that the text would suddenly make sense to the younger vampire or that he'd figure out what it meant on his own. Once he started to help translate the texts and help Sakura note down anything that seemed important things started to go much smoother and he could tell that the younger vampire was starting to relax, being focused solely on the work they were getting done. Suddenly Sakura said that Jonah was home, he turned his head to glanced towards Sakura for a moment. "I'm sure he knows where we are and will join us in a moment." He replied still translating a passage for Sakura.

Sure enough Jonah ended up walking through the door and throwing himself in a chair across from the two working vampires with a sigh. He was frustrated, physically from not getting the sexual attention that Micheal always gave him and mentally for getting so little information. The whole thing had been a disaster and he was sure that it'd be quite obvious considering how early he was home. If things had gone how they were supposed to he would still be with Micheal for who knew how long. Crossing his arms over his chest he didn't look at either vampire for a moment until Medive finally spoke asking if he had been able to uncover anything. It was clear by the older vampire's tone that he was just as surprised that he was back already and could tell it was not a good thing.

"That it's only happened once before. He knew about Sakura's nightmare, said they would only get worse. The one other time it happened is was a vampire that was called Queen Elizabeth who apparently killed and bathed in the blood of children. Micheal said they were vampires but that doesn't make it better." Jonah started to retell what little Micheal had given him. "He also said that the jewel as a vampire is an ultimate weapon and they'll obey their master. The one who turned them. Micheal also said a change will take place in them both but didn't say what, the jewel will kill whoever he wants, not making a difference of who the victims are, and that if the master of the jewel is killed then there is no stopping the vampire. That Sakura would become... out of control that no vampire new or old could stop him."

When Jonah finished his retelling of the information that Micheal did give him his eyes moved from Sakura to Medive. "He wouldn't tell me anything else. I couldn't even get the normal information out of him." It was clear by his tone that he was pissed about it. Not just with himself for how his body was acting but in general. He had an important job to do to get all the information Micheal knew about the jewel and to get the normal information and he failed. All because he refused to give Sakura to him and probably from his outburst about it. That didn't make him feel better, if anything he felt a thousand times worse. "He won't tell us anymore about it either." He made clear as he turned his gaze away from the pair.

His smiled faded when he saw the other so upset and before he could ask what was up Medive did it for him and wasn't pleased with what he was hearing. He was shocked. So his fears were true. His nightmares where like premonitions. He was a monster. Sakura was silent the whole time taking small breaths feeling like he was suffocating.

"So ... I'm dangerous" he said slowly keeping his eyes on the papers in front of him. "I'm...a...a monster" he added feeling tears in his eyes. He just couldn't understand all that was happening and why it was happening to him. He wasn't evil. He couldn't be evil. He wasn't a monster.

"n-no...no...no...i'm not evil....i'm not a monster....i never hurt anyone...why...why me..." he started crying covering his eyes bursting into tears.

Jonah hated what this information was doing to Sakura more than he hated Micheal being so difficult and not giving him more information. "You're not a monster, Sakura." Jonah said softly getting up from his chair to move over to the younger vampire. He wrapped his arms tightly around him not wanting the other to feel this way. He loved Sakura too much to watch him break down like this and allow him to feel this way about himself. "You're not going to be like she was. You have Medive and myself." Jonah said softly pressing a kiss to the top of Sakura's head.

There was no way he was going to accept that Sakura would turn into some sort of uncontrollable monster of a vampire. He wouldn't allow it to happen, no matter what he had to do to stop it. "We'll figure this out. I'm sure there is a way for us to keep you on a good path. Let's not give in yet and keep looking. I know there is a lot more he didn't tell me, wouldn't tell me. But we can find it." Jonah said as he continued to hug the other tightly.

Medive was thinking this whole time, silently watching the pair as his mind was reeling from the information. "We'll need more help if we're going to get all of this information without Micheal..." He said his eyes not moving from the pair. "I'll have to give Akita a call and see if the two can come help with research. We won't be able to get all of the information here... we'll have to travel. Try to uncover as many secrets we can about this other vampire. Talk to as many vampires as possible but others as well." It was clear that by how he was saying this that even he wouldn't accept that Sakura would become some sort of monster. It just wasn't in the other's nature to be like that and he refused to accept that it ever would be.

"But it already started" he said through sobs. "It already started with the dreams ... with..." he lifted his eyes to look at Jonah using their connection to say the next things. our connection. "Who knows what more will come" he added looking at Medive when he spoke talking about outsiders help. But with whom could they talk? They were on hide out from the other vampires. Yes Akita and Alex could help but other vampires? Weren't they with the other group that riot the headquarters before?

"I'm afraid" he managed to say in a whisper biting his lips hatting that he felt so hopeless at that moment. Hopeless against himself and of the unknown.

"Everything will be okay." Jonah told Sakura refusing to accept that the other vampire would turn into some sort of monster. It wouldn't happen, he refused to let it happen. "I know." He murmured when Sakura said that he was afraid, but he didn't have to be. Jonah would do whatever he had to in order to make sure Sakura didn't become what Micheal tried to claim he would be. "We'll figure things out." He added as he turned his gaze back to Medive who had mentioned asking Akita and Alex to help them uncover things.

"We should get ahold of them and see if they are free to help us." Jonah suggested not knowing if Alex and Akita were busy with their own things or not. Medive nodded in agreement and got up from his desk to give Akita a call knowing that it was better if he got ahold of them sooner than later to get the pair to the mansion and discover as much information as they could as quickly as they could.

Sakura hided his face in Jonahs embrace trying to calm himself from the panic attack that he was having. He didn't want to turn into a monster. He didn't want to hurt anyone dearest to him. He didn't want to end up a puppet murdering innocent people not mattering whether they were vampires or humans.

------------------------

On the other side, Akita was home with Alex playing video games. It was their day off from training and everything else. So they had decided to have some humanly fun. When his phone rang and saw the caller id he frown.

"Whats up Medive?" he asked curious why the other vampire would call him all of a sudden.

"We have a problem." Medive said the moment Akita picked up the phone and asked him what was up. He wasn't surprised that he was asked that considering it had been awhile since he'd reached out to Akita. After everything that had happened with Sakura and Alex he had thought the space until both vampires were older was a good idea. "I need you and Alex to get here as soon as you can." He added as he glanced in the direction of his office where Sakura and Jonah still were.

"I'll fill you two in when you get here, but lets just say it's important." Medive said into the phone knowing that Akita would ask about things even more. Right now he just needed the other vampire to get here so he could explain things in person and they could all discuss a plan of action to move forward and figure out as much as they could.

Alex was enjoying their day playing video games together when Akita's phone started to ring. Instantly he paused their game and turned his gaze to Akita. He had heard that it was Medive on the phone and he was curious about the reason for the call. They hadn't heard from Medive or anyone there since that day and Alex tried to not really think about it. "What's he saying?" Alex asked curiously. He didn't want to really interrupt but he was dying to know. Sure he could eavesdrop but that was something he didn't want to get into the habit of doing knowing that Akita wouldn't like it.

"Got it. We'll be there as soon as possible" he said looking at Alex who was curious about the call. The sad part was that he didn't know either what was happening since Medive decided to fill him up once they were there.

"He didn't say just .... that it was urgent and that means trouble and shit to do" he said taking a deep breath and sigh, scratching the back of his neck. He still didn't want to get Alex close to Sakura but this was going to be the final test and check at the same time if the bond was actually broken.

"Let's get our stuff. We're leaving as soon as possible" he said kissing him softly smiling gently. "Get ready. Pack light and we meet at the front door" he said getting a bag from the kitchen to take some blood bags not knowing what was about. Then he packed some of his things and then was done for the trip.