Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

"Glad to hear." Alex replied with a smile glad that Akita had slept well, better than he had in a long time. Taking a sip from his bag he listened as the older vampire mentioned their training fight the day before, a soft laugh being his response when he was told that it had really knocked him down. "Well, I have the absolutely best trainer. So you can't really expect much else." He mused leaning over to steal a kiss before he was finishing off his bag of blood. Getting up from his spot and taking care of the case he was thinking about how far he had progressed and a happy smile was on his face at the thought.

As time had passed he had become so happy here and fallen into a routine that he had not thought about Sakura, Jonah or Medive. Hadn't asked about any of them, even if he knew that Medive was occasionally in contact with Akita it was always brief and hadn't been in person. That didn't bother him, in fact, he liked having his life revolve around and run by his boyfriend, it made things so much simpler and the routine helped him calm down and become more like his human self. There were still very clear differences, but he was probably as close to his old self as he could possibly get.

A small smile appeared at that, it really was cute how the other behaved sometimes. When he was told that Sakura too was surprised he was up this early it made him more curious about what was bothering the other or what had woken him. A moment later and he was being offered to sit on the couch, Sakura indicating he wouldn't bite. This made him chuckle softly once more before he moved over and sat down beside Sakura still giving him enough space but also signalling that he wanted to genuinely spend a little time with him while Sakura would have it. He tried to be more understanding of what the other vampire was going through and how things had changed between them, more patient even if it wasn't in his nature.

"I'm afraid so. But it's also something I want you to rediscover on your own. Because... I really do love you Sakura and I only did what I did because I thought it was what was best. I can see now I was wrong, but there isn't any changing how things had gone." Medive honestly told the other man. Soon he was pushing that aside though and instead focused once more on the other man vampire being up so early. "It's a good thing that you're being careful and on high alert when the hunger kicks in." He said praising him slightly. "But what's on your mind? The way you said that makes it seem almost as though something is bothering you." Medive questioned wanting to help Sakura out if he could.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

"I'm afraid so. But it's also something I want you to rediscover on your own. Because... I really do love you Sakura and I only did what I did because I thought it was what was best. I can see now I was wrong, but there isn't any changing how things had gone."

"Guess there is no possibility to get it out from you" he sigh amused by his failed attempt to find out what had happened and what did the other do that was so bad for him to break them apart. At least that's what Jonah said to him. That was a part that he just couldn't remember. He appreciated the compliment he got from the other. It was odd but all this moment seemed so familiar but he couldn't recall it.

"But what's on your mind? The way you said that makes it seem almost as though something is bothering you."

"Not sure ... A few weeks ago when i drank blood on empty stomach it has hurt. Ever since i try to remember to first eat normal food and after the blood. I still don't understand myself or how my body functions its just ... I'm still not used to it in this way" he shrugged smiling gently, lifting his legs to his chest. Trying to change the subject he looked quite amused at the other. "Since when are you complimenting me? You never said anything nice since i became a vampire"

"You haven't given me much of a chance to compliment you since you became a vampire." Medive replied giving the other a small amused smile. "From the very start you were hostile, you didn't want me around as I'm sure you can remember. It's hard to compliment someone who doesn't even want you anywhere near them." He admitted with a small shrug but he tried to indicate that even at that point Medive had wanted to compliment him just had not been given the opportunity to do so. "So now that you're warming up to having me around more I'm definitely more apt to compliment you." The older vampire added with a friendly smile.

As much as he enjoyed complimenting Sakura though he had more he wanted to say to him. "As for the whole blood on an empty stomach thing, it comes down to remembering that you were never a normal human either. Even before you knew we existed you were still the jewel and that made you different. You can't expect yourself to have a normal vampire existence either. But I'll do what I can to make the whole thing more comfortable for you and make sure you have things to eat, blood and regular food." He expressed wanting Sakura to know he'd still support him. "I'm glad to see how well you're progressing though, you shouldn't worry about it. This whole thing you're taking too incredibly well and it's nice to see. Even if I still wish I had been the one to change you." The last part he had to throw in there because he would continue to wish he had been that vampire. There was just no changing how he felt about the whole thing.

Now that it was out of the way he could focus on complimenting the other vampire again and he reached out to gently rest his hand on the younger vampire's arm who had pulled his knees up to his chest and seemed to be a bit depressed. "One thing I want you to always remember is you have a great existence ahead of you, and two people who truly care about you. So try to lighten up and smile, but don't be afraid to talk to us about what's bothering you." He paused for a moment before leaning over to kiss his cheek gently, "Also don't be afraid to come to me fore more than just that. I get your loyalty to Jonah, but don't forget Jonah is still mine." He purred with a small teasing smile. It wasn't like Medive was unaware that Sakura's sex drive had seemed to triple since his change and that he had become quite insatiable. Finding it so cute how loyal he was to Jonah not wanting to do anything that the other vampire may disapprove of. But he wanted to remind Sakura that Jonah was still technically his, and in a sense so was he. Sure he knew Jonah had become far more protective and possessive but he doubted the other vampire would say he didn't still want the three of them to be together.

He was still surprised by the kind words the other was giving him, never expecting him to be that way towards him. After his change he could only feel hate towards the guy and disgust, not wanting to have anything to do with him. But since they were living together and was around him more than he wanted, he started to change those feelings into simple acceptance. He still felt there was something between them but it was shattered or something like that.

Sakura was again caught out of guard when Medive touched his hand and leaned in to kiss his cheek. His heart skipped a beat in that moment, making him blush a little. He didn't know how exactly that happened to him, but his body simply react to the small touch of affection from the others part. "I know he is yours .... but ... I cannot ignore the bond that i have with him" he said keeping his eyes on the ground, still feeling a little flustered by the small affection the other showed him. His insatiable body was giving him a hard time, and since Jonah didn't want to have sex all the time, it was hard to hold that back. He loved Jonah and the sex was amazing but his vampire part was to insatiable for him to handle. Or thought it was enough. An now with the other showing him affection it was becoming hard to control his reactions too. His heart started to pound in his chest as he was not saying anything else.

"I shall head back to the dorm" he said quickly, getting up from the couch wanting to run back up but the other vampire caught his hand pulling him in his lap. The action made Sakura wimp a little as he didn't expect that. "I-I really have to get b-back" he said taking a deep breath to calm his racing heart. why the hell am i feeling like this

"I don't expect you to ignore that bond, bonds are some of the most important parts of us in this life." Medive replied when Sakura told him he could not ignore the bond he had with Jonah. "But what's Jonah's is also mine." He purred wanting to just remind Sakura that he may be Jonah's but he was still his all the same. They both were, even if Sakura wasn't his in the way he had wanted him to be he still was essentially his. It was easy for him to see how flustered Sakura was at just the small sign of affection he showed him and he could sense it in the other's body how it's insatiable need was being brought out by such simple actions. It made him a bit amused but he wanted to show Sakura that it really was okay to give in to him and his needs.

When Sakura tried to get up and leave him so quickly clearly trying to run from the way he made him feel Medive was quick to catch his hand and pull him into his lap. "Come on, Sakura." He purred to the other hearing that little whimper and how he stumbled over his words saying he really had to get back. "Just relax. I'd never do anything to hurt you, and you know that." Medive said as he dipped his head to kiss the other's neck gently. "I want to be able to show you how much I love you like I used to. It's not fair that only Jonah gets to spend time with you now... I'm neglected." The older vampire whispered into Sakura's ear.

Feeling like a month was long enough to wait around and continuously be ignore. Sure he was still able to get Jonah away from Sakura once in awhile so he could spend some time with the vampire who wouldn't reject him. But he craved Sakura too, he wanted to reclaim the vampire as his. Wanted to show Sakura that he didn't just belong to Jonah but to him too. It'd be impossible to do if Sakura kept running away on him and continued to avoid him whenever they were alone. Not that he wouldn't start showing affection to him like this with Jonah around as well. His hand slipped beneath Sakura's shirt, lightly running along the skin there, "If you really want me to stop I will. But you can't deny that deep down you know you're mine too. Maybe not as much as you used to be, but time can fix that." Medive murmured before he kissed the other's lips passionately. Determined to show Sakura as much love and affection as he could before he was undoubtedly pushed away again.

The purr in his ear didn't help at all as his body started to react by it. And the way the other was talking to him made his heart sink in pain a little. Did that all happened in the time he couldn't remember? Did he really loved the vampire before him? Could that be why his body was reacting in such a manner only by the mare touch of the other? The kiss on his neck made his body tremble, forcing him to close his eyes and trying to push away from the other, but his hands remain on his chest. "M-Medive ... d-don't ..." he said wanting to sound more powerful but it was only a small whisper. What was wrong with him? Why was he feeling like that?

Feeling his hand slip under his shirt and on his skin something inside him melted. He wanted to stop but the words just couldn't get out of his throat. Was that what he wanted after all. As Medive told him he would stop if only he could say it but when he opened his mouth there was no sound coming out. And before he know it the other kissed him not letting him add another word. At the contact of their lisp and the way the other tasted he escape a soft moan which made him blush even more. How could he feel that way only from one simple kiss?

His body had a mind of his own, reacting in such a way only from a kiss and soft touch on his skin. Without realizing it he was getting aroused, feeling his lower body getting harder. Was that really happening? Part of him wanted to stop everything and turn back to Jonah but the other part was enjoying it too much and if felt so good. "M-Medive ... s-stop" he moaned through the kiss but his body was saying something else. His body wanted more.

Medive had to admit that he really loved how Sakura's body was reacting to him, but he wasn't unaware of how the other was still trying to refuse him. The kiss he caught Sakura in he had hoped would get the other vampire to give in to him but it didn't seem to be working out that well. While his body was definitely responding positively and giving in to what he clearly wanted Sakura's mind still wasn't there. So when the other moaned through the kiss for him to stop he sighed softly but did as the other said, slipping his hand back out of the other's shirt and just pressing his lips to Sakura's forehead instead.

"Okay." He murmured softly not wanting to press things too much and make Sakura pull away from him again and get back to the point where he didn't want him around. Still his eyes moved down to the other's crotch which would clearly contradict what Sakura was saying. Resting his hand gently on the other vampire's thigh and holding him in his arms still not really willing to let Sakura get away from him right now. Holding Sakura in his arms he just let himself enjoy the fact that he could without the other vampire fighting against him completely. After a few minutes he decided to loosen his grip so that Sakura could leave if he wanted, even if Medive didn't want him to go anywhere. "Morning Jonah." Medive suddenly said his eyes not leaving the cute vampire that was in his arms.

Jonah had come down after waking up to being alone in the bed and knowing that it meant Sakura had come downstairs probably to eat. It seemed to be the common theme whenever he wakes up alone. "Morning you two." Jonah said with a soft smile. He definitely liked to see the two getting along so well, there was that possessive part of him that wanted to claim Sakura as his alone but he knew that wasn't true. Knew that a lot of that feeling was their bond and that in the end Sakura was their's and not so much his. Despite that he moved over to the pair and leaned down to give Sakura a kiss flashing him a smile, "I like see you two so close and getting along." He told Sakura.

When the vampire stopped he was surprised. His body wanted more but apparently the other did listen to him this time and stopped. The hug was unexpected but it felt warm. His body relaxed a little but still wanted the affection from before even if his mind was trying to control all that. The kiss on forehead made something inside his stomach twitch and his heart melded but when the vampire greeted Jonah, Sakura's heart froze for a second seeing the other entering the room.

"Jonah ..." he squicked seeing the other coming closer to them. He was afraid of how the other possessiveness was going to take over him and what he might do but apparently Jonah was happy to see them like that. How was he ok with him and Medive but when Alex tried something he became a different person. Maybe because of what the other said? That before they were all together? Could that be?

When Jonah leaned over and kissed him it didn't helped him at all. It only made him feel more aroused. He was aroused by the simple idea that had popped up in his head about them three. Being with them both and love them both. Was that it? Sakura was still confused but something in his guts told him that that was it and that he shouldn't be afraid of it. He was still feeling a little embarrassed that he was getting aroused and he was trying to hide it.

"Morning, love." Jonah greeted Sakura when the other vampire squeaked his name so cutely. Their kiss didn't last long before Jonah was getting comfortable on the couch beside Medive and getting comfortable against his side. His hand was resting on Sakura's thigh and he easily became aware of the arousal that the other vampire's body was clearly displaying. It amused him as his eyes moved up to meet Sakura's gaze. "You take ate my insatiable little vampire aren't you?" He mused eyes moving from Sakura to Medive.

"All I did was kiss him." Medive said with a smile. As much as he'd like to take all the credit he really had just kissed him, not feeling like that was really tempting Sakura. Not that it'd really matter even if he had been teasing and tempting the other vampire. Medive did take the chance to greet Jonah appropriately with a kiss, willing to give Sakura the chance to calm his body out fully give into his desires.

Sakura got even more embarrassed by his body now that Jonah has noticed how his body had reacted. The other's touch wasn't helping either with how his body was feeling and was craving for more and the teasing only made him blush even harder if that was possible. And the fact that the others two kissed in front of him made his throat go dry wanting more, craving for more, but he just couldn't say it. It was still feeling strange that he reacted in such a way only from a kiss, but it was like his body had recognize the older vampire in an instant.

"T-This is not h-helping ..." he mumbled trying to get off the others lap and away from all that but his body was held firmly by the older vampire. "M-Medive ... i ... have to go .... and .... calm ...ngh..." he said in a soft voice unintentionally. It was more like a lust voice, a needy voice but he didn't know if he should ask for more. So the only logic thing was to get out of there and solve the problem by himself. Only if he could get away from those two.

It was unconsciously that Medive realized he was still holding Sakura firmly in his lap, especially as the other vampire attempted to slip away from him. A moment later Sakura was trying to tell him he had to go and calm down, but it was clear by his voice what he really wanted. Or rather... what he really needed. "Come on, be honest with yourself. You want to slip away... but you need our attention instead." Medive purred as he turned his gaze back to him from Jonah. Leaning over to kiss the other vampire's neck one more time and trying to lull the young vampire into a bigger sense of comfort one that he hoped would allow him to be honest with himself.

"Medive has a point, Sakura. You're saying one thing but your body and even your voice is relaying something quite different." He told his cute vampire a small smile appearing on his face. "It's okay that you got aroused with him. Really." Jonah wanted to encourage such a thing especially since it had seemed to finally bring them together. He really had missed it being the three of them and not just the two, even if he also very much enjoyed having Sakura to himself. It came down to the fact that he really did feel as though the three of them belonged together. In fact he shifted onto his knees and leaned over to kiss Sakura, placing his hands on either side of the other's hips. A little difficult considering he was sitting in Medive's lap and being held firmly by the older vampire but when Medive seemed to realize what he was doing it made the matter easier.

"N-No ... th-that's not it" he said in a trembled voice as his body was reacting accordingly to what the other was saying. "Ngh ... J-Jonah..." he turned his gaze towards the other vampire hoping for help but instead the other was happy to see them two, them three all together like that. "N-Not you too ..." he said realizing that the other wouldn't get him away from there but instead he will join the fun.

"Mmnnghh...agh..." he was surprised when Jonah started kissing him in such a way, only making his body get hotter and hotter. The feel was giving him chills that ran down his spine. Having them both caring for his body in such a matter only made him more horny and aroused, not able to hold his moans away. Their attention felt good and right at the same time. It was like his body had missed all that and now was finally happy to have them both. Was it like this before when he was human? Was it like this the moments he couldn't remember?

Patting his breath when Jonah broke the kiss, leaving only a stray of saliva connecting them both, made his heart pounding loudly in his chest. " ah ...ngh ..." he bite his lip as Medive was still mending his neck with kisses .

Medive knew he could get used to seeing this side of Sakura again, now that it was clear that Jonah wouldn't disapprove it made it easier for him to proceed and start touching that adorable body in his arms once more. Slipping one hand into the other vampire's shirt once more the other kept him firmly in his lap. Still pressing kisses against the other's neck, sucking occasionally or even occasionally nipping to bring out different sounds and to leave some marks he felt were quite necessary to restake at least partial claim. "Such an attractive little vampire." He purred against Sakura's neck before nipping again.

Jonah was so happy that he could enjoy this again that he completely ignored all of the other vampire's objections, not about to let him get out of it. When their kiss broke he only found Sakura more attractive, he looked absolutely delightful and he wanted to enjoy him some more. Slipping his hand down he gently was rubbing the other through his pants, "You're clearly hard. It'd be a shame to ignore that don't you think?" He teasingly asked the young vampire.

"Deep down you know you're enjoying this. Having both of our attentions and not just mine. Besides, Medive is just as capable of caring for you as I am." It was basically him giving Sakura permission to seek Medive out when he was feeling aroused but Jonah wasn't feeling up to sex. It wasn't like he wanted to have sex constantly after all and he recalled having told Sakura a couple of times that he just wasn't feeling it. Even if it did make him feel bad for denying the cute vampire when he was in such a cute and vulnerable state. After that he gave the other a loving smile before he was moving to remove Sakura's shirt so he could give his chest attention and Medive's hand could explore the skin more now that it was bared to them both.

Every part of his body that the two vampires were touching was getting on fire, unbearable to keep his voice down. Soft moans were escaping his pressed lips as Medive was leaving small hikie on his skin. Jonah never did that or at least he couldn't remember. They had intense sex before but this was a whole new level.

"Ngh ... agh ....ngh..." Feeling Jonahs hand slipped in between his tights his body tensed a little being surprised by his own body's reactions. It was like he couldn't recognize his own body. The way it was reacting it made clear to him that his part of the past that he couldn't remember was important and that this was part of it. This was the right thing.

He hated that Jonah started to know him better cause in that matter he was right. He loved the attention he was getting from both of them. As Medive touched his skin under the shirt, Jonah was quick to react and took off the unnecessary material from the way, leaving Sakura bare chest. His skin was on fire and each touch on him was feeling like cool ice that gave him a smooth chill.

"M-More ... I want m-more" he whispered grabbing Medive's shirt with one hand as his pleasure lever was getting higher and higher and with the other he pulled Jonah into a hungry kiss, moaning in between their lips as his tongue caught his in a never ending spiral, loving his taste. Uncontrollably his body pressed his groin against Medive, making slow movements getting even more arouse.

This was exactly what he wanted to see,w hat he had missed so much from Sakura over the past month. It made Medive more willing and determined to help the cute vampire feel what he was clearly craving to feel and have his release. Whether or not he had any type of release wasn't even on his mind, finding that he'd be happy just to see that cute face torn in pleasure again. It didn't seem like that was going to be very difficult considering the fact that Sakura was seeming to drown in pleasure only made the whole situation better. A pleased purr escaping him when Jonah removed the other vampire's shirt, allowing him to run his hand along the other's soft skin uninhibited by the article of clothing.

Hearing Sakura finally giving into the pleasure and what he was feeling saying that he needed more made him happy, especially when he felt the young vampire pressing their groins against each other. Sakura's hips moving against him caused him to start getting aroused as well and he was eager to press his lips to other parts of the vampire's body while the other two were kissing. When it reached Sakura's pants it joined Jonah's hands in stripping the young vampire of his remaining articles of clothing.

"We'll be happy to give you more." Jonah purred into the kiss before he was taking over the kiss, he was eager to get Sakura undressed appreciating the added help of Medive's hand who seemed just as happy to help with that. The older vampire's hand instantly seemed to close around Sakura's hard length and start stroking it now that he was naked for them. Jonah didn't mind, being more than willing to let his own fingers play with and tease the other's hole. When the kiss broke so they could breath he smiled into Sakura's face. "This I missed." He purred pressing a kiss to the other's neck himself.

Surprised roll over him when both vampires worked together to get him out of his pants, leaving him all naked. Still in Medives lap he was toyed by them two, loving everything they offered him. It was strange how everything felt so good and deep down inside him he felt happy. The purrs that those two were making made the chills become electric, making his body jolt in pleasure.

He leaned on Medive's chest when he started to stroke his erected member and the other playing with his sensitive whole. The nibbling on his neck didn't help either. "Ngh ... f-fuck. ... .i'm .... i ... ngh ngh" he just couldn't articulate the words anymore as the pleasure reached high level in his body making his back arch as he climaxed.

Patting his breath he felt intoxicated with those two vampires. It was driving him crazy. Only the thought that he came by just the mere touches of them. But he wanted more. His insaciable side wanted more. He turned to look at Medive in a seductive, lustful way whispering "m-more" and bend to kiss him. He was like in a sex trance.

He pushed Medive on the side on the couch kissing him hungrily as he moved his ars back up for the other to play with him. His hand moved to Medive tights and pressed his hand on the erection that was under the fabric of clothes. He broke the kiss only to move on his crotch , freeing the hard member from the fabric taking him full length in his mouth.

"Mgh ... mgh .... ngh .... ngh .." the room was filled with his moans as he was sucking the member waiting unpaciently for the other to take him.

It was cute, and perfect, Medive wouldn't have thought that Sakura was still capable of being that cute but apparently he was. Every little sound he made, every single way his body seemed to move or twitch it was all just so lovely. It didn't seem to be very long before Sakura was reaching his climax in his lap, a small smirk appearing on Medive's face. Jonah seemed just as pleased by the response to their touches, happy to be having this type of moment with him once again.

Hearing Sakura say he wanted more had Medive giving the young vampire a curious look but he didn't have a chance to really think about it considering he was being pushed against the side of the couch as their lips met in a hungry kiss. This was something he was more than eager to return reaching up to cup the other's cheek with a hand. When the kiss broke he watched the other vampire's actions curiously. That curiosity didn't last very long since Sakura was rather quickly releasing him and taking him into his mouth causing Medive to moan happily. Slipping his hand into the other's hair, wanting to encourage it not that Sakura seemed to need any encouraging right now.

Jonah was definitely pleased with the view he was getting thanks to Sakura bending over to take Medive into his mouth. That cute little ass being held up for him in such a tempting manner. It wasn't hard for him to get what Sakura wanted, and he was quick to release his own hard member and get into position behind him. A moment later and he was slowly entering the younger vampire, happily groaning at the feeling of Sakura around him. Once buried inside of him completely he was quick with his movements, just wanting to enjoy this as much as he could, though he wrapped one hand around Sakura's waist to be able to stroke him in time with each thrust.

Feeling Jonahs full length pushing inside him made him curled his back taking a moment of rest from sucking the other one. "Ngh ... ah ...agh...it feels ... so good ... ngh ...ngh ..." he pout with each thrust not being able to perform anything for that moment, feeling his member getting hard again. "damn ...ngh...argh ... J-Jo-Jonah..." he moaned the others name with his husky voice trying to return to what he was doing before. Stroking Medive;s member a few more times he put it in his mouth again sucking him further.

He felt the cock hitting the right spot as the other quickened the rhythm making him go nutz. "You're ... ngh... so ..agh....rough.. ngh ... ahhh...ah.." he couldn't keep it for much longer feeling that he will climax again. The second time in such a short time. It was insane how his body was reacting but he loved it. Even though he despited at first the older vampire he had a good taste. Maybe he could use him as Jonah said before. "Argh ...ngh ...f-fuck!" his mind went blank again feeling Jonah thrusting deep inside him right on the spot making his entire body spamming as he climaxed again.

He was trying to gain his breath back as everything was so intense. He was feeling kind of sorry for the other vampire but wasn't sure about it. Licking his lips once he calmed his heart race he turned to Jonah locking his lips with his in a vampiric hungry kiss. With one of his hands he searched for Medives hand and placed it on his shoulder moving it slowly in between his tights moaning loudly with pleasure.

"And you love it." Jonah purred leaning over the other's back to kiss right behind Jonah's ear. Sure his thrusts were rough, but he could see so clearly how Sakura loved it and was having a hard time focusing with the pleasure he was feeling. Loving how the younger vampire's body was responding to his movements and watching how Sakura tried to concentrate and continue giving Medive's hard member attention even though it seemed as though he was failing in doing so. It didn't seem to take much more from him for Sakura to end up climaxing beneath him, watching that cute body respond in such an attractive way.

Their lips being locked once Sakura seemed to have calmed down a little made him chuckle softly into the kiss. Though he was happy and eager to return it, wrapping his arms around the other's waist to keep him pressed against him. His attention was only for Sakura, so he wasn't really paying attention to what Sakura was doing with Medive, not that it mattered since they all really did belong together.

Medive had to admit he was bummed out that Sakura seemed to have such a hard time focusing once Jonah was inside of him. Figuring he could always just steal Jonah for himself later if he wasn't able to get off himself. After the cute vampire had climaxed again and seemed to be focusing on calming down he was ready to just turn his attention to Jonah now but it seemed that Sakura really wasn't done. The other vampire capturing Jonah's lips in a hungry kiss. The hungry look crossing Medive's face probably made it clear that he didn't like the lack of attention he was getting.

That only seemed to be a problem for a moment before his hand was taken by Sakura and led to his shoulder, it didn't make much sense to him but he let Sakura continue to lead his hand until it was between the other's thighs. "You really are insatiable aren't you?" Medive mused finding it cute that Sakura still seemed to want attention despite them having made him climax twice already.

- - - Updated - - -

"And you love it." Jonah purred leaning over the other's back to kiss right behind Jonah's ear. Sure his thrusts were rough, but he could see so clearly how Sakura loved it and was having a hard time focusing with the pleasure he was feeling. Loving how the younger vampire's body was responding to his movements and watching how Sakura tried to concentrate and continue giving Medive's hard member attention even though it seemed as though he was failing in doing so. It didn't seem to take much more from him for Sakura to end up climaxing beneath him, watching that cute body respond in such an attractive way.

Their lips being locked once Sakura seemed to have calmed down a little made him chuckle softly into the kiss. Though he was happy and eager to return it, wrapping his arms around the other's waist to keep him pressed against him. His attention was only for Sakura, so he wasn't really paying attention to what Sakura was doing with Medive, not that it mattered since they all really did belong together.

Medive had to admit he was bummed out that Sakura seemed to have such a hard time focusing once Jonah was inside of him. Figuring he could always just steal Jonah for himself later if he wasn't able to get off himself. After the cute vampire had climaxed again and seemed to be focusing on calming down he was ready to just turn his attention to Jonah now but it seemed that Sakura really wasn't done. The other vampire capturing Jonah's lips in a hungry kiss. The hungry look crossing Medive's face probably made it clear that he didn't like the lack of attention he was getting.

That only seemed to be a problem for a moment before his hand was taken by Sakura and led to his shoulder, it didn't make much sense to him but he let Sakura continue to lead his hand until it was between the other's thighs. "You really are insatiable aren't you?" Medive mused finding it cute that Sakura still seemed to want attention despite them having made him climax twice already.

- - - Updated - - -

He really loved it how Jonah was handling him so rough and the kiss was making no difference. Even though he just climaxed again, he was in an instance hard. His entire body was burning with desire loving that they were happy with him, especially Jonah. His heart was racing as pleasure and adrenaline was pumping through his vain.

At the others comment he only moaned in the kiss moving his back feeling the others erection pocking his behind. Since he started this he had to finish it, even though his body was running on low battery at that moment after climaxing so many times but he wanted to feel the other vampire as well. That was only fair since his full attention was more on Jonah than him. But at the same time he was still insatiable, his body craving for more.

Feeling the poking on his behind he moved his ars rubbing it against it, indicating what he wanted, waiting impatiently.

Medive was surprised by what Sakura was offering him, but he was eager to take this chance. Happy to finally get permission from Sakura to take him as well, even if he could tell that Sakura wouldn't be able to take very much anymore. Feeling that sexy ass wiggling against him made him eager to press inside the youngest vampire. A deep mean was his response to entering the vampire. It wasn't long before he was thrusting into that cute little vampire.

Jonah was happy to keep kissing and occupying Jonah while Medive finally got his chance to take him. Fingers playing with Sakura's nipples while they kissed, teasing the hard peaks. "I like seeing you like this to." Jonah purred on Sakura's lips giving his full approval of how he enjoyed seeing Sakura this way.

Feeling the other vampire going all the way in his back arched gasping for air. Standing on his knees on the couch he gripped the couch material as Jonahs hair as the other started to play with his nipples making his moan in pleasure. "t-that's ngh.....ngh ....so ...argh...deep .... ngh ...ah .... ah ..." a small droll of saliva was falling in the corner of his mouth trying to keep up with the pace of the thrust. He didn't thought that Medive would feel so good inside him but apparently his body was enjoying it, like he missed it.

"oh ...ngh... fuck...mnngh.....ngh..." his moans and the others were filling the room as the burning was covering every inch of his body, keeping Jonah and Medives body near to him. Being in between them to was just perfect, being loved by both vampires at the same time was mind blowing.

A purr was Medive's response to Sakura getting out how deep he was, it just pleased him, especially seeing the cute little vampire drool like that. It just made him happier to be able to finally take him, still feeling as though Sakura belonged to him first and foremost. Even if the bond he had with Jonah may make the young vampire feel differently about that. "So cute." He purred his movements not ceasing in the slightest, even as he busied himself with kissing every inch of the other vampire he could reach. Jonah was just as happy to be with them like this as he was to be the main person in Sakura's life. This was something he had missed after changing the other into a vampire. Largely because despite their bond he was still bound to Medive and craved this closeness with the other vampire.

That didn't seem to be an issue anymore, especially as they both just kept showering the cute body in attention something Sakura seemed to be thoroughly enjoying. "Such a lucky little vampire you are. You don't have just one vampire that wants to drown you in attention but two." Jonah purred in Sakura's ear with a large smile. When they were both sure that they had played with the vampire's body enough and Medive was getting close to his own release their eyes met and they seemed to agree on something without saying a single word. Both leaned in on different sides of Sakura's neck and their fangs sank in at the same time.

His heart felt like it was going to burst out of his chest keeping it up with the other two. He couldn't remember when he felt like that before. The moment the two vampires got closer to him, he never knew what they had in mind. When the fangs sunk in his flesh at the same time, his body convulsed making him cum instantly as everything felt like pure ecstasy.

"OH GOD!!!" his final scream filled the room, his body arching, his head falling on Medive shoulder. The climax was so intens that his body was still running spams from the intensity that that orgasm felt. Right after the older vampire came inside him filling his insides with his semen. The warmness and the sensation of fullness made him hold his balance on Jonahs shoulders. His mouth was completely dry. "Ah ... .ahh...hah.." patting his breath was hard as his body felt like jello.

"Oh fuck ... t-that was ... intense ..." he said still standing in between the two vampires. "Amazing" he gasped looking at Jonah and smiling in the corner of his mouth so that Medive could see.

"Hopefully now our little vampire is finally sated." Jonah mused with a small smile glad to hear that Sakura had thought it was amazing. He kissed to other vampire lovingly as Medive kissed Sakura's neck gently. They all seemed to be happy to relax on the couch together now, a nice calm moment between them all. "This I can get used to." He purred happily receiving a hum of approval from Medive. Jonah wrapped his arms around Sakura, enjoying holding the other vampire while they relaxed.

Medive was just as happy, relaxing with an arm around the pair and looking through channels on the tv. It had felt like years since they had been able to relax together like this even if it'd only been a month. This was the first step to them returning to normal, or as normal as it could probably get after everything that had happened.