Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

The bite was something unexpected but it did't hurt as the others before when he was capture. No, this one was soft and filled with pleasure. He could feel small butterflies roaming in his stomach. He really loved Medive and the way he cared for him and so, Sakura thought that Medive was loving him too.

"You feel amazing, handsome."

"Same goes to you handsome" he said smiling looking at their hands holding, feeling confused. It was the first time that Medive was so carrying and touchy with him. Before he was so grumpy and scary but now, he was loving and carrying.

The smile on his face couldn't just fade. He was too happy in that moment, right there in Medives arms.

"I love you" he whispered felling nervous that he said it again, biting his lower lip.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once he took some of his clothes he left them on the bed near the other looking amused at Alex. He didn't changed or anything. He was still with nothing but the towel around his waist, leaving his muscles to be admired. He liked it.

"You get way too much joy out of teasing me."

"I live for teasing you" he said leaning forward and kissed the other quickly. "Now get dressed" he added moving to his closet to find some clothes for himself.

You're such a handsome vampire."

"You're beautiful too, now get dress or you will catch a cold. And i don't like sick humans" he added keeping a small smile on his face, dressing up.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

Medive didn't take a big sip from Sakura, knowing that the other was still weak from when he had been taken from him and fed off. Not to mention he didn't want him to think that was possibly the only reason he had saved him, even after their emotional confession. 'Eww... emotions.' He thought to himself with an inward groan. Emotions were definitely not his thing, they caused odd reactions in people and being the type of vampire he was and all he tried to stay away from certain emotions entirely. Including the ones that Sakura seemed to drag out of him.

Hearing the boy tell him once more that he loved him made him give Sakura a small smile. It was sweet, and he loved him too, but this was all happening quite fast and the vampire wasn't sure what to do with it. "I love you too, Sakura." He purred in the other's ear before he was pulling out of him and lying beside him in the bad, wrapping the blankets around their bodies and pressing an ever so light kiss to the top of Sakura's head. "Let's get some sleep." He encouraged as he wrapped an arm around the other's shoulders to hold him close.

Akita was just taking his time, standing there with a towel around his waist and watching him as though knowing that he wanted to admire that body some more. After telling his boyfriend that the man enjoyed teasing him way too much Akita had replied telling him that he lived for teasing him. This caused Alex to blush slightly, but he couldn't deny that he kind of liked the answer at the same time. "But I don't want to get dressed. I think I'll run around naked for now!" Alex happily replied flashing a large bright smile.

"I won't catch a cold!" He complained after he had called Akita a handsome vampire he had been cold beautiful before being told to get dressed or he would catch a cold. The vampire could try telling him he didn't like sick humans all he wanted, he wasn't going to get sick. Smiling at the other he made absolutely no move to get dressed, not going to give in that quickly. He liked being naked around Akita, it was quite freeing. Not to mention it meant his boyfriend could enjoy the sight of his body, while he continued to enjoy the sight of his boyfriend in nothing but a towel. Well... for the brief period it lasted before Akita was getted dressed making Alex pout softly.

The moment was just perfect. More than Sakura could ever ask. He was happy.

Having Medive kiss him on the forehead and wrapping him in his arms was the perfect situation he could ever be. in Medive's arms he felt safe, loved, relaxed. Everything wrapped up in just in place and person. who would had thought that he would fall in love by the person who abducted him in the first place.

Sighing he laied his head on the others chest, breathing lightly, complete relaxed.

"I'm not sleepy" he mumbled starting to play with the fingers on Medives chest, tracing random symbols.

"Could we talk?" he asked, not sure if the other was willing to talk with him in that moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After he was fully dressed he turned and looked at Alex.

"You are not very obedient these days" he said with a mischievous smile on his face. "You know i am insatiable and seeing you like this ... complete naked before me .... it's very hard to restrain myself from devour you again and again and again" he said as he got nearer, right a few inches from the boy, his eyes glowing golden."Your human body can't take that much at once. You need rest in between" he whispered brushing his lips over the other teasing him again.

Medive had encouraged Sakura to get some sleep, and had expected him to do so still needing to recover after everything until he was told his little human was telling him that he wasn't sleepy. "You're not, huh?" He asked with a small smile. When he was asked if they could talk he was silent for a moment. "What do you want to talk about?" He asked as his eyes locked on the other. Not really sure what Sakura could even want to discuss right now.

"Maybe you should train me better." Alex replied with a small smirk after being told that he was not very obedient these days. Of course he remembered how he used to be quite obedient, doing as Akita said the first time with the occasional whine that he wasn't tired or something along those lines. Being told that he knew Akita was insatiable and seeing him like this completely naked was very hard for him to restrain himself. Alex had to admit though, that wasn't really encouraging him to get dressed even if he knew that the other had a point when he was being told that his human body can't take that much at once.

"But we could test it!" Alex replied an eager spark in his eyes. The teasing brush of Akita's lips on his made him really want another kiss instead of being teased with the prospect of one. So he leaned forward to catch the other's lips in a quick kiss flashing him a smile and showing he had absolutely no interest in getting dressed yet.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"I was just curious .... about me ..." he said hesitant. "About the shikon jewelry" he added biting his lip, continuing to draw indescribable symbols on the others chest. "I mean ... whats the story behind it? Why am i that important? Because i think vampires can rule the other clans without me" he continued sighing.

He tried to think about it so much but could get a good answer. Why wait for a shikon to be born and fight for him, when you can attack the other clans and claim the power.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just when Alex leaned forward to catch a kiss he stepped back smiling cockily.

"No more kisses until you get dressed" he said moving to the end of the bed, folding his arms around his chest and leaning into the pillar from bed.

"You want to know about the shikon jewel?" Medive asked not really understanding why Sakura would want to talk about that right now. Thinking about the questions for a moment he didn't speak, but after what a few minutes he sighed and decided to tell Sakura what he knew about the jewel. "It's said that every one hundred years a new jewel is born. It isn't until they are twenty that they reach their power and become valuable to vampires. But we're aware of who the jewel is upon their birth. For as long as anyone can remember vampires would fight for the jewel, the Caramilla for centuries have controlled the jewel with little to no struggle from any of the other clans. But let's face it... eventually everyone gets tired of the same old rule. It's said the blood of the Shikon jewel gives tremendous power to the drinker, enough to either keep peace, some to enslave the human race, others to have power over all vampires."

Medive had paused his eyes on Sakura, "Though the blood holds this sort of power, it's never really been understood why or how this comes to be. It has just always... been that way." Medive finished. "It isn't anything to concern yourself with, Sakura. You're here, with me. I'll protect you, I promise. I'll never let you out of my sight so that anyone can steal you from me again."

Alex pouted when Akita pulled away as he had leaned forward to catch a kiss, seeing the cocky smile on his face. "That's not fair!" He whined when he was told that he would not be getting anymore kisses until he was dressed. "I guess I'll just die without ever getting a kiss again." Alex sighed with a pout. Wondering if he would be able to guilt or trick Akita into giving him a kiss before he'd be forced to get dressed, kind of wanting to drag it out as long as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
"You want to know about the shikon jewel?"

He nodded and looked at Medive waiting for the other to give him an answer.

"It's said that every one hundred years a new jewel is born. It isn't until they are twenty that they reach their power and become valuable to vampires. But we're aware of who the jewel is upon their birth. For as long as anyone can remember vampires would fight for the jewel, the Caramilla for centuries have controlled the jewel with little to no struggle from any of the other clans. But let's face it... eventually everyone gets tired of the same old rule. It's said the blood of the Shikon jewel gives tremendous power to the drinker, enough to either keep peace, some to enslave the human race, others to have power over all vampires."

Sakura was shocked by the information he received and surprised at the same time. He was still curious about one thing. What would happen if he turned into a vampire. That though ran in his mind back when he was held captive. He would had ask one of the vampires if he wasn't that weak but he wasn't sure if Medive would still had gotten him out of there.

"Though the blood holds this sort of power, it's never really been understood why or how this comes to be. It has just always... been that way." Medive finished. "It isn't anything to concern yourself with, Sakura. You're here, with me. I'll protect you, I promise. I'll never let you out of my sight so that anyone can steal you from me again."

"I know that now .... That's why i like you now" he said softly kissing him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's not fair!""I guess I'll just die without ever getting a kiss again."

Akita bust out laughing.

"You know i'm to old for that phrase right?" he asked still laughing.

"Oh? Is that the only reason you like me now?" Medive teased lightly. Though he was glad that now Sakura liked and apparently trusted him. His pet had gone through a lot in a very short amount of time, especially since he felt like he hadn't really had Sakura in his possession very long before he was being taken from him. That wouldn't happen again though. Medive would ensure that such a thing would never happen again. At this particular point he wasn't really sure how he would pull that off, but it wasn't like he had to rush matters. That and with what he'd been told from Akita the Camarilla had a lot more to worry about right now than the jewel.

"You could just spare us both the trouble and let me get away with being naked for awhile. I wont get sick!" Alex complained when Akita said that he knew he was too old for that phrase. All Alex really wanted at this point was to win and get to be naked a little while longer. Knowing, or at least sure of the fact that he was not going to get sick. It wasn't cold in the room and there were blankets if it was that big a deal.

"Oh? Is that the only reason you like me now?"

Sakura smiled amused by the others teasingly voice.

"No .... but that you don't need to know" he said keeping the smile on his face.

He never would have thought that he will end up loving the vampire. After all that happened and he went through along side with him and away, falling in love with Medive never crossed his mind. But now, Medive was in every thought of his.

"I know you will protect me and all that but .... what if i'll die. Will those clans still have the power to conquer or rule over? Or would you be able to set things back to normal?" he asked sighing deep knowing that that topic maybe wasn't enjoyable at all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sighing and rolling his eyes he gave up. There was no possible way to make that stubborn kid understand. If he is that stubborn in his human life, i don't want to know how he will be as a vampire, he thought but then when realizing he shake his head slowly without the other to notice. Why would he think about that? He will not turn Alex into a vampire. Not if it wasn't the only solution.

"Fine .... Do as you please .... I have to go and talk something with Medive. Take a rest till i'm back" he said kissing the other on the forehead, leaving him in the room, going after Medive.

"What do you see as normal?" Medive asked when Sakura had asked him about when he died. The last thing he wanted to do was think about his pet dying, the human far to cute and he was growing far to attached. "Sakura... every hundred years another jewel is born, your death... or undeath won't stop things it would just delay them. Things most likely will never be what they once were." There was no point in lying to Sakura. His death would not make a difference, it would delay things, make things harder on many others, but it would not stop this or make things as they where.

"Now, unless you want to go to my meeting with Akita naked or you want to stay here alone for a little while I suggest you get some clothes on. I pride myself in not being late for meetings." Medive said pressing a kiss to Sakura's head before he was getting up and slipping back into his clothes to get ready for the meeting.

"You're leaving?" Alex asked a pout appearing on his face when Akita told him to do as he pleased that he had to go discuss something with Medive. Also indicating that he should rest until he was back, which probably meant that he had done something his vampire wasn't pleased with and thus was putting him to bed while taking care of other matters at the same time. He got a kiss to his forehead before Akita left the room leaving him sitting there in the middle of the bed on top of the towel alone.

Alex sighed and wrapped his arms around himself as he looked around the room, in many ways feeling just as trapped here as he had when being locked in Akita's room at the headquarters. The only difference was he wasn't locked in the room this time. Getting up from the bed he moved over to the window looking out of it but not seeing anything that seemed comforting. This place was built into a large opening in a mountain and hidden behind a waterfall, nothing about the view was remotely comforting. After a few minutes he moved back to the bed slipping under the blankets and lying there staring at the wall on the other side of the room. Alex did end up falling asleep, but it was boredom that compelled him to do so.

Sakura sight.

"I thought that maybe without me being alive or anything all this mess would end" he said in a low voice, dropping his gaze. He felt hopeless. Not able to fight or anything even if he was a tool. But he was human, he was breakable.

"Now, unless you want to go to my meeting with Akita naked or you want to stay here alone for a little while I suggest you get some clothes on. I pride myself in not being late for meetings."

He blushed a little and quickly got up starting to dress himself, peeking at the other as he was covering his body. Would it be there any silent moment? Where we don't have to hide or worry about me being killed? he thought as he was finishing to dress up.

"I'll be waiting here. I don't feel like wandering around these grounds" he said looking outside the window. Even though they were in some sort of a cage, he didn't want to risk it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akita was already in Medive's office waiting for the other. He knew the castle good enough not to get lost. Sitting on the chair in front of the desk he tried to figure out what he would next be doing with Alex on his side. With a bait on his neck, it would be hard to hide having him around. But leaving him behind wasn't an option. He couldn't trust Medive with Alex's safety.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Medive was amused by how quickly Sakura jumped up and started to get dressed, it didn't take long before they were both in their clothes once more he turned to face his cute human when the other indicated he would wait for him here. "As you wish, cutie." He purred leaning forward to give him one last kiss before he was leaving the room and heading to his office. Entering the room he was a little surprised to see that Akita was already here, but he didn't entirely mind that he was either since it meant that the other wasn't going to waste his time after all.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." Medive commented as he settled down in the chair behind his desk before he was looking over the other man. He seemed a little less stressed which was good, but there was also something else on his mind now. "Alright, Akita. What is it we were talking about again?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. With the whole Sakura thing and everything else he seemed to have forgotten what they had discussed previously. "Also what's worrying you? You have frown lines."

"Sorry to keep you waiting."

Turning his head he saw a fresh Medive getting himself comfortable in his chair.

"No worries .... I'm not early myself" he added taking a deep breath putting his ideas in order for what they will discuss.

"Alright, Akita. What is it we were talking about again?"

"Did you had a brainwash or something in your room?" he said amused. "We need to figure it out how to overtake the Caramilas. I know it may sound stupid but that is the situation we are in" he continued, turning the subject into a more serious one.

"Also what's worrying you? You have frown lines."

"It's nothing i cannot solve later" he said shortly, waving his hand in the air. He wasn't going to talk about turning Alex into a vampire with Medive. He wasn't the right guy for this kind of talk.

"Of course not." Medive replied with a dismissive wave of his hand. Not bothering to think about that at the moment but grabbing ahold of the topic of of taking over the Caramilas once more. "I just don't see why it's such a big deal to you. Just because you don't like the man in charge? There are tons of vampires you don't like Akita. Hell, half the time I'm one of them." Medive replied not really seeing the emergency in this situation or why he was needed.

"Oh? You're being quite dismissive." He commented a look crossing his face stating he knew that there was something on his mind. It wasn't entirely unlike Akita to be dismissive towards him, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to push buttons a bit and see if he could get it out of him.

After some thought he waved his hand again before sighing, "Look, Akita. Even if I wanted to help you and take over the Caramilas it's not that easy. Even with the jewel I don't have the forces right now. Lost a lot of great experiments getting him out of there. It'd take me months if not years to regain the numbers I lost." Medive didn't even mention how he'd need tons of humans, most of which would never survive the transformation. He didn't think that Akita was giving this enough thought.

"It's not just that. The Caramilas want my head and plus they are slottering the humans. No more rules as you wanted but it wouldn't be long until you will have no humans for your experiments" he said crossing his hands feeling angry. How could he survive alone with Alex when the others wanted his head.

"They all think i killed Zion which is totally falls. I may be crazy sometimes but o am not that stupid" he added narrowing his eyes.

"We both know it has nothing to do with how stupid or crazy you are. You would never have killed Zion because you like the way he runs things and his outlook too much." There was some bitterness in Medive's words when he said that. There was a time when Akita thought like him, when he had taken the other vampire in before he had met Nick and gained this new perspective and started living within the walls of the headquarters. Now they did not see eye to eye, they didn't see many similarities in anything these days. But Akita always found his way home to him whenever he was in serious trouble and needed someone to clean up his mess, despite that Medive always had a very hard time turning him away and rarely ever did.

Now was just like any other time, Akita was in trouble and came home and Medive couldn't bring himself to turn him away. Despite the fact that he came knocking on his door with a human in tow. A soft sigh escaped him though, "I suppose you have point. though the slaughter of humans doesn't bother me all that much. I'll just raise and breed my own if I must. But... whether you prefer their lifestyle over mine you are still my responsibility... I can't just let others want to take you out." So there it was. He'd help Akita, but only because he felt responsible for him still.

"We both know it has nothing to do with how stupid or crazy you are. You would never have killed Zion because you like the way he runs things and his outlook too much."

"I know that and you know that .... But everyone in the Caramila clan things i'm an outsider... as they always have. I am the easiest suspect in this mess. They wouldn't ask questions about it" he said turning his head to the side not liking the fact that Medive was right about that matter all along.

Back when they were hanging together and he found Nick that took him to the good side, Medive told him that they will never fully accept him. He was right. The was accepted only because of Zion. But with him now gone. There was no one to take his part. Well, apart for Nick if he was still alive.

"I suppose you have point. though the slaughter of humans doesn't bother me all that much. I'll just raise and breed my own if I must.

Akita was starting to giving up and thinking of a plan. Where he would go, where he would stay, how he and Alex will manage to run from the other vampires. It was hard all by himself.

"I know i have been a pest and troublemaker and all but ..."

But... whether you prefer their lifestyle over mine you are still my responsibility... I can't just let others want to take you out.

His mouth dropped. He would never thought that Medive will agree. Even if he had always helped him, this time he thought that the other was done with him.

Turning his head he looked surprised at Medive. The other was like a big brother ever since he was turned. Yes, he wasn't the brilliant one, but neither was he. But the fact that he helped him always when he was in trouble and this time too, it was unbelievable.

Medive listened as it seemed like Akita was about to try to explain something to him, or try to make a plea of some sort that turned out to be unnecessary since he had cut him off and told him that he'd help him. There was no way he was about to let anyone else come in here and take Akita out, the vampire was his, at least as far as he cared to think about it. He also knew that Akita saw him as an older brother, for awhile he had played that role and played it well, he still did in many cases, repeatedly taking him in and giving him a place to stay as well as helping him out of some serious issues.

Now was no different it seemed, he had agreed to help Akita because it was Akita who was in danger and for no other reason. A small smile appeared on his face when the other turned towards him to give him a surprised look, "What Akita? You can't be that surprised. Haven't I always been there to help you out of trouble?" Medive asked with a small smirk to show that he couldn't help but tease him at this point. Getting to his feet he walked over to Akita ruffling his hair before he made his way to a shelf in the room. "I will always help you, little brother. It's a big brother's job." He added knowing that was the role he had taken when it came to Akita and he didn't really mind.

"I just .... never thought that you will help me this time" he admitted lowering his eyes. "Not now when you have the jewel which is something important for you" he added sighing.

He could tell that Medive did change since the boy arrived in his life. He changed in a good way and he was happy for him. It was time that Medive would have someone he loved him in his life. And possible the other way around as well.

"So ... what's the plan? What do we do and where do we go from here?"

"Akita, I've always helped you." Medive said with a soft laugh not truly understanding why he thought that would change now. "The jewel isn't ever going to stop me from helping you. Yes, I have him now, which makes my own goals much easier. But his presence here is not going to stop me from taking care of you." He added with a dismissive wave of his hand not wanting Akita to get it in his head that Sakura's presence would stop him from taking care of him. Leaning over he pat the other's arm before he was asked what the plan was and what they should do from here.

"Well, first off we have to find a safe place for you to live with that... thing of yours." He commented not wanting to mention that Akita was fond of a human, but knowing that he was as well made him want to say and acknowledge it even more. "I can't keep you both here after all, it's not safe for him." It wasn't safe for Akita really either, but especially not his human. "After we find you a safe place to stay I place up some protection it will keep you both within the boundaries though which I know you'll hate but it will be for the best while I move to the next phase of the plan. I will still be able to come and go so we can discuss things and I can bring you supplies." Medive started to explain.

"That thing is a human Medive. Get used to using that word cause you have one around you aswell" he said rolling his eyes sighing.

He just couldn't understand why it was so hard for the other to get used to the fact that he was in love with a human. And from the looks of it, he was starting to be to with his jewel. but maybe he is still in the denyal phase.

"Right ... " he said sighing heavily.

It wasn't going to be an easy thing to keep him steady, but having Alex around shouldn't be that hard to keep him busy.

"I have to ask you something that bothers me" he said narrowing his eyes. "How hard is to control a new born?" he asked looking at Medive biting his lip.

He was a little worried of the others reaction to his question. This kind of question never presented something good.

"What you want to call that thing is your business." Medive commented as he was moving around the room trying to find a place he could set them up. A small cottage or cabin that he recalled having buried deep in the woods, far from here and the headquarters where they would be safe. Where he could put up a safe boundary to keep them within and others out. Pulling out a large map he carefully unrolled it over his desk and point to a small spot on it, "It's far from here... it will be an extremely long journey for... whatever you want to call him but it will be safe for you." Medive said as he settled once more in his seat. "It's a small cabin, only one room, a kitchen, living room and bathroom. But it will be big enough for the two of you, until I can get things taken care of and make it safe for you to come out of hiding."

Akita telling him that had to ask him something made him curious and the question made him give the other a look stating plainly that he knew he was up to something. "It depends on the newborn. During the transformation you can choose to bind your newborn to you in different ways. Like with lust, devotion, obedience, loyalty. You can create bodyguards, servants or... a harem." Medive explained a little. "You can also use these kinds of tools to make a newborn easier to handle." Watching Akita he knew the other was up to something. "You want to change that human of yours don't you? Grown quite attached to him?" He asked.

"Akita... normally I'm not one to be against changing humans an all, I mean I had guards, servants... I have my Jonah." At the mention of Jonah a smirk crossed his face before he pushed the thoughts aside. "But while I have handled many newborns in my day, it's only fair I tell you that while some can be easy, others can be a nightmare. All newborns, except for those bound by obedience will try multiple times to slip away from the watchful gaze of their sire. You have to be... ever vigilant. It normally isn't something a single vampire can pull off."

"It was just a stupid question .... forget about it" he said quickly turning his gaze away from Medive wrapping his arms to his chest. He knew it wasn't a good idea to ask Medive, but he did give him some good information. He couldn't handle Alex all by himself if he was to turn him somewhere in the future. The only possible way would be to have Medive around. But that way there would be the jewel around and Medive will not risk his safety.

"It's just .... Alex keeps asking about this kind of stuff and he wants to be turned and I ..... I don't know what to do" said finally with a sigh closing his eyes. "I know his human and will not live forever and that's what scares me. Plus , if i did turn him, i don't know how he will react as a new born and if he will still be with me after " he added ruffling his hair. HE felt hopeless.

Medive sighed at the information he was given. "Look, Akita. If you want it to be easy just bind him to you with obedience. It'd make dealing with him a whole lot easier for the rest of existence. No arguing when told to do something, no stubbornness." He said as though it was obvious. But Medive was sure that Akita would never do it, he probably wouldn't bind that human to him in any way, other than the normal way any vampire his bound to their Sire. Fine. That was Akita's problem, not his after all. "Just curb his curiosity by giving him something else to focus on, eventually I'm sure he'll forget about becoming a vampire. They have such short memories after all."

Being about to push the subject aside and call it handled Akita said something else, telling him that if he did turn him he didn't know how the other would react as a newborn and if he would still be with him after. "What's your real fear here, Akita? That you won't be able to handle a newborn vampire? Or that your precious human wont love you anymore?" Medive asked before shaking his head. "Look, if you're that worried, bind him with lust or something." He was kind of teasing, but also quite serious. "You could also... just make sure your bond with him is iron tight before the transformation. Make it so you're the only one on his mind, the person whose the most important to him. When you change him, that strong bond will survive, it can even strengthen."

After saying all of that he got up and gave the other a slight pat on the shoulder, "You'll have plenty of time to do that when you're in the cabin I've selected for you. Get your feeding done on the servants here while you can. He'll be your only source of blood for awhile when you reach the cabin aside from a servant or two and you'll want to be watchful of how much you take. There isn't any saying how long you'll need to remain there." With that he got up from the desk and was putting the map away. "I'll make the preparations for the move. Make sure you and your toy are ready when I call for you."

He didn't expect much compasion from Medive what so ever. i can wait for you to be in the same situation with your human as i am now, he thought narrowing his eyes looking at Medive as he was talking and trying to make him understand.

"Understood" he changed his mood to being serious.

Akita was a mood changer. One could never know what to expect from him or how to handle it. Maybe that's why everyone consider him crazy in the first place.

"I'll be in my room when everything is ready" he said turning to the door heading out to take some rest with the other.