Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

After they entered the office Medive watched as Sakura moved over to the desk and sat on the edge waiting for him. He was more than happy to walk over and rest his hands on either side of the cute human and stand there before him. After he had done so though he was stunned by the question that Sakura asked him and he gave him and unsure look before shaking his head. "No. I never considered you becoming a vampire. Why?" He wanted to know why this was suddenly something that Sakura seemed interested in, or was curious about since it hadn't seemed to be of any interest to him before now.

Reaching out he cupped the other's cheek and leaned in for a light kiss, "I like my cute human how he is." He breathed. Which was true, he liked Sakura just the way he was, and though yes he had gotten attached to him and wanted him to be around for a long time the idea had yet to cross his mind. Turning someone wasn't something that could be done lightly, it had to be planned and prepared for. "You can't just turn someone into a vampire, it takes preparation, it's something that needs to be discussed." Medive added wanting to make sure that Sakura understood this wasn't just something he could say he wanted and bam it happened. It didn't work that way, and he was not one to jump blindly into it, there was a lot that could go wrong.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

"No. I never considered you becoming a vampire. Why?" "I like my cute human how he is."

Taken by surprised he was a little sad that the kiss ended so quickly, but he was able again to think clearly and continue his idea about him becoming a vampire.

"I thought that ... being a human is weak ... and ... as a vampire ... i could help ... i could fight as well and not just be like a damsel in distress" he said looking up at Medive since he was in front of him.

"You can't just turn someone into a vampire, it takes preparation, it's something that needs to be discussed."

"What preparations? Isn't it like ... drinking the vampire's blood, then being killed and turned into one?" he asked curious and confused. Maybe he saw too many vampires movies to think that way, but it was the most normal think he thought a 'turning' would work. "What need there to be more done?"

"Being a human certainly is a weakness." Medive agreed with a nod. Despite agreeing though he showed no interest in turning Sakura into a vampire either, and he most likely would not do so. At least not anytime soon, feeling like this was something that didn't need to be discussed or considered for quite some time. "Why would you want to help? To fight?" Medive asked wanting to know the real reason that Sakura was interested in becoming a vampire and would bring such a topic up when he had never shown any interest in this before. "Listen, Sakura. I love you, you know I do but becoming a vampire is not a decision to be made lightly, it's also not something to be done for the wrong reasons. So I'll give you a chance to convince me. Why do you want to become a vampire. The real reason why."

"No, love. It's not remotely that simple." Medive said with a small smile and a soft sigh. "So much can go wrong during a transformation into a vampire. First off, your body could reject the transformation immediately, and you'll die. That doesn't mean come back as a vampire, as in you die and don't get that chance. Once you 'come back' as you like to say if you do make it through that first step it's still not permanent. There are five days in which you need to be closely observed and given blood. If you don't drink during that time your body will reject the transformation, you'll die. If you drink too much you'll suffer the same fate. You'll be run completely by instinct and during that time you need to be kept safe and under control. This isn't an easy task, and without enough numbers a newborn could be very dangerous and go on a killing spree."

Medive stopped explaining things a bit and leaned back in his chair as he watched Sakura, "But it doesn't end there either. Even if you make it through that part the first fifty years of a vampires life are the most confined, the most dangerous. There are still ways that things can go wrong, just because the transformation has finished and you've survived the first 5 days doesn't mean everything is all sunshine and rainbows. You could still be slaughtered, destroyed, lost. A vampire does not gain their full strength and their full abilities until they are fifty. This is why it can't be taken lightly. You may still be immortal by human standards, but you're far from it by vampire standards. A whole new set of rules apply to you, a whole new life that you still aren't in control of."

Sakura was amazed by all that Medive was telling him. He just couldn't believe that someone would go through so much just to be an immortal or be by someone's side. His mind ran to Jonah. did he really go through all that? Poor thing ... how could he? and still .... his transformation was in vain. Medive loves me now and he is left behind, he thought narrowing his eyes feeling even more guilty.

"I just thought that it would be easier if i was like you" he said sincere sighing, feeling hopeless. "I guess i will remain on the side and hope everything will be over without any of you getting hurt" he said looking back up at Medive, feeling his heart hurt a little.

He really wanted to be a vampire and not just a human who could easily die. He wanted to fight against the ones that tortured him and made them pay. He wanted revenge, but how could he fight them when he was only a human. "Thats the real reason. I don't want to feel this weak and see you fight the others to keep me safe. Plus, i could die any minute and never see you again. Yes, maybe you're right. As a new born vampire i could be in same dangerous but ... I could still have the possibility to fight them back and maybe escape with some scratches", he said biting his lip feeling pathetic.

"Hey now, the best thing that you could do is be here being supportive. You don't need to be a vampire to make things easier for us." Medive said softly leaning down to catch Sakura's lips in a kiss before he gave him an encouraging smile. "Maybe some day, when you're actually ready when can discuss you changing, but now is not the time. It's not safe." He added not wanting to crush Sakura's dreams completely if this was really something he wanted to do.

Sakura telling him that was the real reason made Medive nod as he thought about it a little, at least it wasn't for completely ridiculous reasons, but he still wasn't sure it was entirely for the right reasons either. "You're not weak though, Sakura. You've been through more than any human in such a short amount of time and managed to come out on top." He tried to encourage the human. "Sakura, I promise when the situation is more stable and safer we can revisit this idea of you becoming a vampire, but right now it's not very safe and I wouldn't be able to protect you or look after you properly."

"Hey now, the best thing that you could do is be here being supportive. You don't need to be a vampire to make things easier for us."

Sakura smiled at the way Medive kissed him. Keeping his eyes locked with his, he couldn't imagine that after he would turn into a vampire he would end up like Jonah. He just couldn't understand how Medive's feelings would end so quickly. He just couldn't understand what was between him and Jonah, and it wasn't jealousy that felt towards the other but rather compassion. He was feeling sorry for Jonah for going through a lot for the one you love only to see him fall in love with someone else under your very own eyes and not able to do or say anything.

Medive's words got him back from his thoughts.

"Maybe some day, when you're actually ready when can discuss you changing, but now is not the time. It's not safe."

He nodded.

"I understand ... I thought it was easier to turn someone into a vampire and .... i only wanted to help you" he said sighing and shrugging as he wrapped his hands around the vampires neck.

"You're not weak though, Sakura. You've been through more than any human in such a short amount of time and managed to come out on top."

Sakura, I promise when the situation is more stable and safer we can revisit this idea of you becoming a vampire, but right now it's not very safe and I wouldn't be able to protect you or look after you properly."

"I'ill wait then.... for the right time ..... i will try my best to stay alive" he said taking a deep breath trying to make a joke leaning his head on the others shoulder, suppressing the smile. "I know you're doing the best to keep me safe and help Akira, it's just .... i get bored. I have nothing to do .... At least i got to get along with Jonah and i get to help him with the chores" he added moving his body back up to look at Medive.

"And about Jonah ..... Don't you .... feel anything for him anymore?" he finally asked the question that was roaming in his mind for so long.

"Good." Medive commented when Sakura agreed to wait for the right time. He didn't want the little human to worry about the risks that came with the vampire transformation or anything else for that matter. Wanting to worry about his little human himself while trying to make Sakura as worry free as he possibly could. "I know you do, it's to be expected." He admitted giving the other a small smile not all that surprised that Sakura got bored. His house didn't cater to humans after all, none of them did so he could understand how Sakura would quickly grow bored. Turning him into a vampire wouldn't fix that of course, and he was hoping that the other was aware of that.

Suddenly his human asked him about Jonah which made him curious but what he asked made him sigh and he shook his head. "Of course not! Jonah is my little vampire, and I care for him deeply. I wouldn't keep him around if he didn't have a special place in my heart." Medive admitted not wanting to lie to Sakura. Jonah was very important to him in his own way, special and he loved the vampire, but he was interested in his little human too.

"When you live as long as we do you end up becoming attracted to other people though and fall in love again. We live through multiple lifetimes and it's natural for a vampire to find and fall in love with other's." Medive added not seeing why Sakura was worried about any of this. "I thought we already covered not to worry about Jonah? He's fine."

"I know YOU tried to cover the Jonah subject. I didn't say i was done. I just didn't continued arguing" he said with a small shrug. "It's just that .... Maybe your to busy with all the problems that you have to solve to see him in that way again. Or the fact that i came into picture changed things. As you said before. Living for so very long you can fall in love again. But doing that, you forgot the other love that was beside you all those years and ...." he took a deep breath lowering his eyes feeling his heart heart a little. "I think that .... that i will end up like that too" he said with a deep sigh, trying to get away from the vampire, moving a few steps away from him.

"After getting to know you two its hard not to think like that" he added rubbing his hands on his hips feeling a little nervous.

Medive was definitely a little surprised when Sakura spoke to him like that, telling him that he knew that he had tried to cover the topic of Jonah but that Sakura had not said he was done yet. For a moment he wasn't sure if she should growl and assert his dominance again, or if he should just let it slide and accept that this is clearly something the human wanted to discuss. It seemed as though it was going to be the later since Sakura was soon speaking again. "Look, Sakura. I have not forgotten about Jonah, the vampire means a lot to me regardless of anyone else and I've always been sure to make time for him. Why do you think I keep insisting that he's fine? Stop worrying about him, I got him covered." Medive said sighing in some frustration that Sakura couldn't seem to understand that.

"You're not going to end up like him, but again, he's fine. Jonah is Jonah, and his emotions are displayed in different ways, some of which are blown way out of proportion. In the end he's fine, and just throwing his little tantrums like he always has whenever he thinks someone is taking his place. But no one can take Jonah's place, and I just can't seem to get that through to the vampire." Medive added really wanting Sakura to stop worrying about the vampire. He'd have to have a serious talk with Jonah about this and do whatever he could to get him to stop this behavior but it was never easy.

He looked at Medive taking a step back when the other started speak again, visible not enjoying the topic and the conversation. Maybe he stepped the line and he should had stop before he was making the other angry. He still had to remember that Medive was not a very patient vampire and he wasn't that good when he was angry.

Taking a deep breath he listen carefully not saying anything else about it. Maybe he was overreacting about Jonah and all that. Maybe it was something that he couldn't understand since he was only a human. after all, it was something that was between them two.

"Ok .... i'm sorry .... i didn't want to angry you" he said quickly, keeping a distance between them two. Even if he loved the vampire and he knew the other was caring a lot for him, he still was careful around the other.

Medive felt his anger and frustration ebbing away when he noticed how Sakura was taking a few more steps away from him obviously trying to put more space between them. For a moment he remained still, then moved over to his human taking him in his arms and leaning down to kiss him. When their lips parted he gave him a small smile, "I just don't want you to worry about anything that isn't you right now. Let me worry and care about Jonah."

Leaning down he kissed his human again before he released him and moved towards the desk again. "Now come here and relax." He added as he was sitting himself down in his desk chair. His mind moved to Jonah a little but he again felt like Jonah and now Sakura was blowing things way out of proportion, the other vampire always did this and it didn't make Jonah any easier to handle.

"hmpf" he was caught by surprise by the kiss, making him make those sounds, keeping his eyes locked with Medive.

"I just don't want you to worry about anything that isn't you right now. Let me worry and care about Jonah."

"Alright .... i'll stop it" he said side smiling leaning for the second kiss that came really quickly but parted too fast.

"Now come here and relax."

He fallowed the vampire but before he would take a sit on the chair in front if his desk he turned and took a book from the library the other had and sat with his legs under him. He didn't looked what kind of book was that he took. He only liked the cover so it was perfect. As he turned it he read the title in whisper voice.

"Ancient runes ... wonder where i've heard this before" he said looking a little puzzled since it was sounding so familiar.

While Sakura had gotten a book and made himself comfortable Medive had returned to his work of ensuring that Akita and Alex were safe, while also checking into the status of those at the headquarters. He'd have to do his best to get things to calm down once more, so that they could return to their normal lives and Akita wouldn't have to hide away anymore. There was a strong part of him that almost wanted to pull an 'I told you so' moment since he had warned Akita about the Caramilla among other things when he had taken the younger vampire under his wing. Had warned them how they operated and couldn't be trusted, but Akita had found something in them he had been missing from him, and that made it so he had stepped aside and let the vampire go.

It didn't mean he didn't blame them for the way Akita was now, for how much the younger vampire had changed and how he seemed to annoy him even more. Still, Akita was a little brother to him in a sense and he had to be taken care of, no matter how annoying he got, no matter how much trouble he was in. This was definitely among the worst trouble Akita had ever gotten in, but he would do as he always did and fix it.

As time went by and both of them were busy, Sakura was slowly starting to get bored. Even though that book hat caught him in some sort of a spell, which was supper strange because he never saw anything like that in his life, but it kept him busy for some time. He also looked at Medive from time to time, admiring him as he was working. Or better said, working on getting Akita out of trouble. The serious vampire was really interesting and hot at the same time. A little bit arousing seeing him behind the desk and with that frown on his face, made Sakura bite his lip, but he then quickly turned his head in the book. He had to calm his hormones and let the man work.

"I'll go check to see how's Jonah doing. Maybe help him a little bit" he said after a few more minutes, standing up with the book closed in his hand. He placed it at her spot in the library and turned next to Medive kissing him on the cheek. "I'll let you work for now. See you later" he said smiling and winking at him. He knew the other was busy and he didn't mind have some time with Jonah now that they started to get along. He accepted the fact that he couldn't change the way Medive was seeing their relationship and that there was nothing more for him to do to help Jonah or not feel guilty about his own relationship with Medive. He just had to deal with that.

he waved his hands before leaving the room and closing the door behind, heading towards the hall when he last saw Jonah still scrubbing the stairs. As he reached the first steps he looked around from the 1 floor but saw the other vampire no more. He really moved fast ... or ... how long did i stayed in that office?, he thought narrowing his eyes moving down on the ground floor looking from side to side.

"Jonah?" he called for the vampire but there was no answer. He looked for him in the kitchen but the vampire was not there either. where did he go? he asked as he was passing a window that was leading in the backyard of the mansion where he noticed movement outside. A little bit confused and scared at the same time, he moved slowly to the window and looked outside. A breath of relief escape his lips when he saw Jonah outside, cleaning the leaves from the ale. A small smile appeared on his face and looked for the door that was leading outside.

"You cannot stay put can you?" he said walking outside with his hands in his pocket, stopping a few steps away from the vampire. His smile never left his face. "Need any help?" he asked the vampire leaning in forward to look at him. He was acting like a kid but he found it fun. He was having fun with Jonah ever since they started talking and the other accepted his help. It was like they were really starting to like each other. Well, Sakura did liked Jonah from the beginning, but he had to be patient.

• 2 weeks later...

"I have a huge list of chores to get done." Jonah replied when Sakura suddenly appeared and asked about him not being able to stay put. He had a lot he had to get done that Medive had written down for him, so it meant he had to do his best to get them all done as quickly as possible. He was currently raking up some leaves having gotten most of the property raked already but still having plenty more that needed to be done besides that. There was always a lot that needed to be done or could be done, and it sucked that because of the raid there weren't any servants to do this work. Even when he was human he didn't recall doing all of this work. Granted he worked mainly in the kitchens when he was human and that definitely did not involve any yard work, floor mopping, or stair scrubbing. If he could return to just doing that he'd be ten times happier, but he couldn't tell Medive no.

"I'm sure you don't want to do any yard work. It sucks." Jonah said when he was asked if he needed any help. It was nice of the man to offer, but he was sure the human really didn't want to help with this kind of work. It wasn't easy for humans to do, while vampires who seemed to have endless energy could handle these chores just fine with little effort. Even if it didn't make them any less frustrating.

Sakura rolled his eyes looked around for a broom to start helping the other. He needed some move to stretch his muscles.

"If we do it both it will get done faster" he said finding a broom leaning on the wall near him and starting from the other end, moving slowly to where the Jonah was standing. It didn't took to long till they managed to finish the work and bomb into eachother making Sakura laugh.

"See .... all done " he swiped the little drops of sweat from his forehead. It was hard work but it was fun. He couldn't remember when he did something like that. Since he lived almost his life in an apartment, he never had to do this kind of chores.

"What's next on the list?" he asked waiting patiently near Jonah feeling energized even after so much ranking in the yard.

• 2 weeks later...

Sakura had a point there, even Jonah had to admit that. With the human helping him out it would get down faster, even if he still wasn't entirely sure that he needed the help or that Sakura realized what he was getting himself into. Still he went back to work himself and with the extra set of hands they were finished in no time at all, well... with that part of the list. He was checking it off after putting the rake away when he was asked what was next on the list. "Trimming the roses and weeding the gardens." Jonah read what was next on the list, oddly enough it was on the same line he wasn't even reading two separate chores rather Medive had written it as one.

Turning to Sakura he gave him a curious look, "Have you ever trimmed roses before? Or would you rather start on the weeding?" Jonah wasn't entirely sure what Sakura had done in terms of outdoor and garden work before, and didn't want to assume he was capable of a job if he wasn't. It was best to ask then have him do something he knew nothing about and make a mistake, as he'd get blamed for said mistake by Medive and the older vampire never handled mistakes well.

"Trimming the roses and weeding the gardens."

Sakura looked curiously around and tried to figure out where the garden was at. Since they were on the back of the house, there should be a garden as well. He never did such chores before but he was eager to learn them. He was always a fast learner and helping others was kind of his thing.

"Have you ever trimmed roses before? Or would you rather start on the weeding?"

"Sorry but i didn't do any of them both" he said feeling kind of guilty. "But if you show me i can learn it" he added stepping closer to Jonah keeping a wide smile on his face. "I'm a fast learner and if i see how it is done i can do it after" he shrugged.

Being told that Sakura had never done either of those tasks before didn't surprise him, for one reason or the other it seemed almost fitting that the human had not done these kinds of chores before. Thinking about it for a moment he looked back at the list trying to figure out if there was anything else he could send him off to do while he did this then, at least... until Sakura told him if he showed him what to do he would learn it saying he was a fast learner. Well, there was only one way to find out if that was true or not and that was to teach him what to do and see if he picked up on it quickly. "Alright... I suppose I can show you what to do then." With that said Jonah turned and lead him towards the garden, weeding was a much simpler task then tending the roses and so if Sakura made some sort of mistake and pulled up the wrong plant it wouldn't be such a big deal.

The same could not be said for the roses though. Medive was quite fond of his roses and if any damage was done to them there was an anger in him that was beyond anything else. Jonah had only seen it a few times as the older vampire was very careful who he allowed near them, it seemed odd really. That someone like him would love flowers like that, but Jonah never said much about it, leaving it be. Reaching the garden he knelt down beside one of the many plots and showed Sakura what he needed to pull up and remove and what was the actual plants that were meant to be in the plots. As he showed him he mentioned how each plot had a different type of plant growing in it, but the weeds would always look the same. "So it's quite simple, all you need to do is pull up all the weeds so they don't end up killing the actual plants. Make sure you check under the leaves of some of the larger plants, near their base as sometimes there is a hidden weed there." Jonah instructed showing him what he meant when he lifted the leaf of a larger plant and pointed out the small weed that was just sprouting up.

Sakura fallowed the other happy that he was going to show him how to do those chores and of course that he had things to do and wouldn't get bored or send away by the other vampire. Sitting next to Jonah, he looked over his shoulder how the other was weeding the plants that he was showing him, to understand what he needed to do. It wasn't that hard but he had to be careful not to damage the good side of the plant.

"Alright ... I think i can manage it" he said moving closer to Jonah wanting to take his place to do the next plant and show him that he understood. Unintentionally he moved way too close to the vampire, cause now they were inches apart. After ripping a few dead branches and cleaned the area around a plant he lifted and turned his head to show the other that he did it alright. Their faces were only inches away, making Sakura blink a few times just then realizing what beautiful features had Jonah and that he wasn't a bad looking guy as he thought he would be up close. He was quite handsome.

Feeling his face hot and his cheek blushing he turned his gaze back to the plant, watering his lips that were now suddenly dry. "See .... I-I told you i'm a fast learner" he added continuing with the next plant, trying to focus on something else.

When Sakura moved closer so he could try on the next plan Jonah was a bit stunned by how close to him the other had actually gotten. Watching him as he was weeding the next plant and showing him that he understood how it was supposed to be done which made him nod as he was watching him. Sakura suddenly turning to him threw into perspective just how close they were and Jonah tool in the other man, he was definitely attractive and with that sweet scent of his blood he could understand why Medive had fallen for him as well. But that didn't make him like it, and yet... there was something he was finding appealing and compelling about the other vampire something that even the jealousy of his bond didn't smother.

That blush... damn that blush was so cute. It made him even more appealing and he wanted so much to lean over and kiss him, to feel those lips for himself and to see what the big deal was about all of this. Yet... despite saying that, despite telling himself that he knew that wasn't the complete truth. No... he didn't just want to kiss him to figure out what the big deal was but because he genuinely wanted to kiss him. Sakura had turned away from him though and licked his lips which wasn't helping this sudden urge, and Jonah was definitely known for listening to his urges and not so much anything else.

So he reached out, hesitantly but cupped the other's chin to pull his face back towards him and before he could figure out what he was doing or why, he leaned forward to take the other's lips in a gentle and hesitant kiss giving Sakura the chance to pull away. The chance to smack him if he wanted as he wouldn't be all that surprised if that was the response he got especially with their previous interactions and the fact that he was apparently the new object of Medive's eyes.

Feeling his chin touched he looked back at Jonah who turned his face towards him but before he could say anything he was surprised by the other sudden kiss. Blinking a few times he was still processing what was going and what he was doing. Even though it should had happen his heart started to race as the kiss felt so gentle. He was about to close his eyes when the image of Medive popped in his head and snapped out of those feelings and pulled himself away covering his mouth.

With his eyes in shock he got up and left the garden throwing the hand-gloves away as he was entering the house heading back to his room, shutting the door behind him. What did just happened? Jonah kissed him and ... and .. he liked it?! How was that even possible? He could feel the beats from his heart in his ears. That never happened before when he was in a relationship so why now? And why did Jonah kissed him? Was that a game of him? Let's mess Sakura's head?

Moving to the table near the window he poured himself a cup of water drinking it all the way up. He needed to cool down. It was nothing. Maybe the heat of the day or ... or a mare curiosity of Jonah. Nothing special. He turned and went to take a cold shower to cool himself down. If Medive was to find out then he was going to be in trouble along with Jonah.

Jonah had been expecting a negative reaction, but the reaction that Sakura actually ended up having wasn't how he had saw it either. Watching as the Human had pulled away and covered his mouth before he was getting up, throwing the gardening gloves to the ground and walking away. A frown appeared on Jonah's face, not understanding the reaction or why Sakura would just get up and leave without saying anything at all. It didn't matter in the end, he still had a long list of chores to do and now he was apparently back to doing them alone making him sight as he looked over the garden and all the weeding that had to be done then glanced towards the roses that had to be tended to. He'd never finish at this rate, he'd have to continue it tomorrow with another long list of chores.

Shaking his head he just started to finish the weeding, because he was being careful he didn't finish all that quickly, granted it was still faster than if Sakura had done it but that didn't necessarily mean he liked it either. His mind was on the human the whole time, trying to understand his reaction, trying to figure out why he had responded that way. After all, the other had moved closer even if unconsciously and had blushed so cutely, it was as though he had been asking for the kiss! Jonah felt as though he had just given Sakura what he had unconsciously been asking for with how he had been behaving.

Jonah just continued to do the chores, moving from item to item until it was later in the day and the chore that was staring at him was to make dinner for Sakura. He returned to the mansion, cleaned up and got to cooking, but he wasn't really sure if he wanted to take it to the human feeling like he'd still have a bad reaction to him. It didn't matter though, after he had finished making the dinner he portioned it out, putting it on a tray and started to hunt the other down by his scent to deliver dinner to him. He'd leave Sakura alone after, if the human was mad at him or just didn't want him around even if he wanted to be around him. Jonah really wanted to explore these new feelings he had for Sakura, but the human didn't seem to return such feelings.

Sakura had finished his shower and changed into sleeping clothes. A t-shirt and a pair a pj pants. He was staring outside the window into the waterfall that was all around the mansion. Being behind the waterfall it meant that all around the house was rock and nothing else. Only from above was a slight stray of light that was coming down on them. Even after the shower he couldn't get Jonah out of his head and why he had kissed him. Yes, he thought of him that he was good looking but he never thought that he would kiss him or anything. It was crazy. Jonah didn't liked him then why did he kissed him? Plus, it was wrong. He was with Medive and he was Medive's linked devoted lover or whatever he was. Why would he do that? did he want to get to him and show Medive that humans are not trusted? Or what?

His mind was running a lot on different motives but he just couldn't figure it out. Touching his lips he could still feel the smooth coldness of his lips and the gentle touch. Opening his eyes he snapped out of that memory. "Damn it!! That cannot happen! That is not possible! There's nothing to understand. There's nothing that should happen. We will have to get over it. It happened one time and that is" he said clapping his hands on the window edge.

Hearing the knocks on his door his heart jumped and he turned immediately but tried to calm himself out.

"It's open" he said mending his voice to be more normal.

It really wasn't that hard to hunt him down and so he knocked on the door waiting patiently until he was told it was open and he stepped inside glancing towards Sakura who was standing by the window. He gave the human a curious look before he was turning towards the bed and setting the tray down on the nightstand. "Dinner is ready." He commented before he was glancing back towards Sakura and looking over what he was wearing. It was clear by the slight difference in his scent now versus earlier that he had showered and changed but it made him wonder how long he had been in his night clothes for.

Shaking that thought from his mind he moved towards the door of the room without saying anything else, at least until he reached the door. "Medive is still busy in his office, but he said he'd come see you tonight before he leaves early in the morning to take the groceries to your friend and Akita." He felt like he could pass the message on that the vampire was still technically busy and would stop by tonight since he'd be leaving early before Sakura would most likely be up tp take the groceries to Alex and Akita, a trip that even alone would take him at least a day.

He glanced towards Sakura too taking the human in and he had to admit that Medive did have a good taste in men at least, since the human was attractive. For a moment he wondered if he should apologize for his actions, if he should say something about it but then he realized there was no reason too. He wasn't sorry he had kissed Sakura, and he wasn't going to say he was. So with another quick look over the other he left the room so Sakura could eat and get comfortable before Medive would make time to go see him.