Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

"Aw! Just when I was starting to kick your ass in our game..." Alex pouted softly as he was told that it was urgent and taht it meant trouble and shit to do only to be told to get their stuff that they were leaving as soon as possible. Turning back to the game he turned it and the system off before shutting off the TV. He was turning back to Akita just as his lips were caught in a soft kiss making him far more willing to get packed and leave. "Okay." He replied as he watched his boyfriend head into the kitchen to start packing.

Getting up he went up to their room and packed a few outfits to wear while they were away. After he finished packing he went downstairs and met Akita at the front door to leave like he was told. Alex was trying to think of what could possibly be going on that they'd need to head there and so quickly. Especially since they hadn't been giving Akita any information as to what it could possibly.

Medive was glad that Akita was going to hurry over so he returned to Sakura and Jonah in his office giving the pair a smile. "They're on their way. I haven't filled them in on anything we'll do that once they get here." Medive explained as he moved over to the pair. Leaning over to give them each a kiss before he was getting comfortable in his chair once more. "They'll be here quickly since I told Akita to hurry." Medive added.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

"Guess our fun time is over and we're down to business" said Akita taking Alex hand as they exit the house and got in the car driving to Medive's house.

Sakura was still in shock from the information that Jonah had got from the older vampire. He felt like he was in a bad dream again and he wanted to wake up. As a vampire his emotions were amplified and was hard to keep them in place. His body started trembling breathing hard and feeling dizzy.

"I .... I don't feel so good" he said patting his breath feeling his eyes heavy shutting down. Without even knowing he fainted.

It was a bit of a bummer to think that their break and time for them to just relax and have fun together had been brought to a premature end thanks to the other group of vampires. Especially since they had gone so long without any contact which he thought made this whole thing even weirder. He didn't say that though as he got into the car and got comfortable for the ride to the other's mansion. The ride there Alex say there with his head resting on his hand staring absently out the car window, not really feeling talkative at the moment.

Jonah just sat there with Sakura in his arms having since scooped the vampire out of the chair to take it and place Sakura in his lap. Medive returning and saying that Akita and Alex were on their way made him nod but his attention was only for Sakura. Right after Sakura said he didn't feel well Jonah felt the young vampire fall limp in his arms signalling he had fainted. A frown was on his face but he was getting up with Sakura in his arms and telling Medive he was going to put him in bed to come to. After getting Sakura tucked in bed in his room he left only to return with a tray of food for him to eat when he woke up, including some blood that he placed on icea to keep cold.

Akita drove like a maniac to Medive mansion reaching it much quicker than before. Entering the house as it was his he went straight to his office dragging Alex with him.

"Hei...Medive.... What's wrong? Why the urgency?" he asked looking at him and around the room. "Where are the others?" he said frowning not knowing what to expect from him.

Sakura was still in a deep sleep but he could hear stuff from around him or at least that's what he thought it was. But there were screams and cries that he never heard before and it was like his body was on fire. But not exactly his body but his blood.

"Hot....its too hot" he whispered in his sleep sweating all over.

Alex kept his gaze on the view outside the car window the whole way. Thanks to how Akita was driving it didn't take them long to reach the mansion. When they arrived he wasn't even given a chance to do anything before his hand was being taken and he was dragged through the mansion to Medive's office where the older vampire was waiting for them. Alex had tried to object to being dragged along more than capable of following after him.

Upon entering the room he looked around the office, it was after all the first time he had ever seen Medive's office. Normally when Akita was taking care of things with Medive he wasn't brought along. It was stunning to him, his eyes going over the shelves of books and all the old decorations that were meticulously placed throughout the room.

"It's about Sakura." Medive said as he motioned the two vampires to sit down. Speaking mainly to Akita since he knew or at least hoped that Alex would just do whatever Akita told him to. "He wanted to know more about what happened when a jewel is turned into a vampire so Jonah agreed to ask Micheal about it when he was there to get more information for me. He came back with information for us but not very much." Medive started to explain.

After that he was quick to fill him in on what they did know, how dangerous Sakura could become and what little they had to go on in order to find more information. "Basically we need you and Alex to help us uncover more information. We have to check vampire records as well as human records on this vampire and what they had done. It's going to take all of us. Sakura is scared about who he might become. The least we can do is try to prepare ourselves and hopefully put his fears to rest." Medive said with a soft sigh.

Jonah was watching over Sakura as the other vampire slept even after he heard Alex and Akita arrive not moving. Though he was still trained on Alex not sure he trusted the other vampire no matter how much time had passed and training he had probably gone through. When Sakura started to speak in his sleep and was clearly sweating he was quick to get up and get a cool bowl of water and a cloth. Dipping the cloth in the water he rang it out well before placing it over the other's forehead in an attempt to cool him down.

Akita listen carefully what Medive told him being a little surprise to hear the changes in Sakura that had happened and the fact that Jonah had returned to Micheal to scoop info from him. Even if they were not much of a help he could understand that the situation was bad and that Sakura was in trouble.

"Whatever you need us to do we will do" he said looking at Alex and back at Medive. "Do you want us to check someplace or where do you want to start the search?" he asked trying to remember who could help them and where to look for answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura on the other hand was having nightmares of great massacres and the image of him covered in blood. He was sweating mumbling and moving slightly in his sleep trying to get away from something or someone.

"N-No.... I'm ... not this .... not ..a monster...ngh..." he moan in pain trying to get as far away of the thing in his sleep but it was like it was drawn more and more to the abyss.

Alex found himself rolling his eyes at all of the trouble surrounding Sakura, for some reason he didn't care all that much. Noticing how Akita glanced towards him he spared the other vampire a look as well not really sure what the look meant but was curious. He also doubted that anything they would or could do nothing would really change the series of events that were just waiting to unfold.

"Tonight we just need to discuss a game plan for how we will continue. You two can stay here in the west wing and in the morning we'll all start to handle our part of this investigation." Medive said as he looked from Akita to Alex and back again. He had said the west wing since it was the other side of the house and away from Sakura's room. Even despite how well behaved Alex seemed to be right now and how much he had probably changed and matured since they had last seen them he wanted to take no chances.

Jonah wasn't sure what to do as Sakura's nightmare only seemed to get worse and his body started moving in the bed. He felt bad and wasn't sure what to do so he just tried to keep the cool cloth still on the other vampire's forehead. At least until he started to talk in his sleep, it was at this point that Jonah actually tried to wake Sakura up. Shaking him slightly, "Sakura! Sakura wake up!" Jonah said loudly not wanting to startle the other too much but needing to wake him up.

Akita nodded accepting his offer of staying for the night in the other wing of the house. It was a good choice as Alex was there with him and neither of them knew exactly how their bond still was. He could see that Alex hat a different state of mind when he heard about what was going on with Sakura, like he didn't cared at all, which was kind of strange. he went from an extreme to the other.

Sakura felt the shake of his body and heard the familiar voice. He tried to ran in his dream towards the voice wanting to wake up. He ran, and ran, and ran until he reached a white light which blinded him and then his eyes popped open, heart racing and breath patting.

"J-Jonah" he said breathless and he looked at him and wrapped his hands around his body, hugging him tight, hiding his face. His body was still feeling hot and he was covered in sweat, almost breathing. It felt like he had ran a marathon and didn't stopped for a bit.

Alex wasn't unaware of the look that Akita gave him and he didn't know what he should say. Sure maybe the fact that he didn't entirely care how this was going for Sakura was a bit overboard in a completely different way. Sighing softly he just glanced away for a moment while the other two vampires continued to discuss the plan and how they'd figure out who would do what tonight before everyone went off to do their part in the morning.

Medive wasn't unaware of Alex's lack of interest either, but he found himself not truly minding since he thought it was a better reaction than chasing Sakura around. Turning his gaze back to Akita who agreed to stay in the west wing for the night he gave him a small smile saying he appreciated it. "You and Alex will probably end up going to the source of the tale. Where maybe the locals know something and some records are kept that you two can hunt through. Jonah will probably have his hands full with Sakura and they can do some searching around here. I'll travel as well and see what I can uncover from my own contacts. It's going to be a lot of travelling and wild goose chases for the three of us." Medive said with a soft sigh.

Jonah was having a really hard time waking Sakura up. Feeling like they had tried for hours but was just minutes when Sakura's eyes finally opened and a slightly relieved breath escaped him. His arms wrapped tightly around Sakura in return holding him tightly in his arms again. "It's okay. I've got you." He murmured into the vampire's neck. It hurt him to see how much these things were starting to really affect Sakura, knowing that there was nothing he could do to help him. They didn't know enough to find out if there was any way to save him from whatever fate was apparently trying to take him and change him so much.

"It's fine. I'm sure we can find something about it. I believe that happened in London cause the name kind of sounds familiar" he said narrowing his eyes trying to remember from his previous human life something more about the subject.

"But we'll be on our way there and check everything we can. I know they have a big library there with wast history books. We should find something there" he said bowing his head. "We should get some food and rest" he excused himself and went in the kitchen with Alex giving him a blood bag and he taking one for himself starting drinking still lost in his memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"It's you ... oh god its you....i'm so happy you're alright" he mumbled in his chest taking deep breaths taking in his scent in, making sure he was safe and sound.

Alex followed Akita out of the office and to the kitchen where he was handed a bag of blood. It was clear to him that Akita's mind was somewhere else though. "What's on your mind?" He asked truly curious. Since it seemed to be occupying his boyfriend quite a bit then he was sure it was something significant. Even if it may have absolutely nothing to do with why they were called here. His own mind was back on Sakura and what he was going through, it seemed like the other man could never catch a break. Whether as a human or a vampire trouble seemed to follow him. "So... whose Micheal and why would he have known anything about Sakura to begin with?" Alex asked wanting to know who that vampire was. He didn't know anyone outside of their group, so he was eager to learn about a new vampire.

"I'm here. I'll always be here, Sakura." Jonah said softly as he continued to hold the younger vampire close to him and in a tight embrace. At some point he felt that Sakura was stable enough that he could use one hand to run his fingers through the other's hair. Trying to soothe him even more and help him calm down.

Akita took a deep breath when he was asked what was on his mind, sighing before he answer. "I was trying to remember things from my human life and make some connections with some places that i've been around. Its like a plan before heading there" he said drinking again from the blood bag looking at Alex when he asked about Micheal.

"He is one of the older vampires that are still alive. And he kind of knows more about the shikon jewel than anyone on this planet. He had one in his hands and he used him for his blood and then killed him. He must have encounter some shikon turned in his pass years so that's why he knows more about it. But he is a terrible person who loves to bargain. He never gives stuff for free" he said leaning on the counter drinking from the bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calming his heart beats down he looked up at Jonah then lowered his eyes feeling like a pest. "I'm sorry ... I just ... don't know what happened to me" he said brushing his hair from his face, trying to sit normally in bed but still staying in his arms. "i had another nightmare though .... i was again surrounded by blood and i was covered in blood .... and all i could hear were screams" he said taking deep breaths.

"You used to live in London?" Alex asked a bit surprised but also interested. Wanting to hear more about that. It wasn't the first time he had asked about Akita's life as a human but the last time he had asked he didn't get anywhere. Almost like the older vampire just didn't want to think about and discuss his past. Which Alex could understand to a point and yet he wanted to know everything he could about the other vampire. "Did you like it?" He added figuring if he didn't continue asking questions that Akita would just drop it again.

Hearing about Micheal just made him all the more curious. "How is he a terrible person?" Alex questioned his voice probably making it clear that he was interested in this vampire. To hear that he too had his hands on one of the shikon jewels even if he had ended up killing them in the end just made him all the more interesting. Especially since he knew that it wasn't very common that anyone other than the Caramilla gained possession of the jewel in the first place. "If he doesn't give anything for free then what does he ask?" This time it was because he didn't think a vampire like that would need or want something that he didn't already have plenty of. It just seemed like this older vampire wouldn't need anything in exchange for information.

"It's okay." Jonah replied letting Sakura sit up right in the bed and moving to sit on the bed beside him so he could continue to hold him in his arms. "So... the nightmares are getting worse?" He questioned really worried. Jonah wished he had been able to get more information out of Micheal. "I'm sorry... that I couldn't learn more to help you." He murmured softly. "But I won't let you become a monster and you aren't a monster. Don't let anyone try to convince you otherwise. We'll figure things out."

He nodded. "Back then we moved a lot. But i grew up in London. Then when i went to college i moved to Scotland. That's where i was to get married but got turned into a vampire" he sigh finishing the blood bag throwing it in the trash.

"He either ask for information himself, money or sex. He is not poor or something. On the contrary. He is more like a ... like a bank. He loans you money and you have to give more back. And on the side for other information, he asked for money and sex" he ruffled his head trying to imagine what Micheal could have ask that Medive and Jonah had decline. "He is a bad guy because he doesn't care for anyone but himself. But as long as you do your part of the bargain and he is happy you're fine. But if he wants you out. Then you're dead in less than a day" he added looking at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"N-No .... Is not your fault" he said looking up touching his face making him to look at him. "Is not your fault that Micheals refused to give you more information but ..." he paused wanting to ask him something that has been bugging him all this time. "What did he asked for? He wouldn't give you stuff for free" he looked curious but at the same time afraid of what he might hear.

The more he was told the more Alex wanted to know about Akita. This was after all his boyfriend's past and he wanted to know everything about the older vampire that he could. "I'm sorry to hear that." He admitted feeling bad that becoming a vampire had meant he had not gotten married. Figuring that if he had been about to get married that he had really cared about the other person and then that dream had been cut short. At least... he hoped it was more of something like that then a marriage he had been forced into.

"Money seems like it'd be worthless to him..." Alex mused thinking about what he had been told about the monkey. When he was told what sort of payments he normally took and how he was in a sense like a bank when it came to lending money it made him wonder what Medive and Jonah could possibly have to interest this vampire in the first place. "Then how does Medive do business with him all the time? I mean... maybe before the raid on his main mansion he had money but it seems like he needs money more than he can spend it now." Alex asked.

When Sakura asked him what Micheal had asked for in exchange for the information even he stated that Micheal wouldn't give anything for free. At first he didn't respond since he really didn't want to tell him what Micheal had wanted in return. After a few moments and taking a deep breath he let it out in a sigh, eyes drifting shut for a moment. "You." He replied. His eyes slowly opened again and his gaze met the other's. "He wanted you. To fuck you... and to drink from you in exchange for more information about you and what you'd become. I... I just couldn't let him have that... have you. You're mine..." Jonah said as his arms around Sakura tightened more. "Not to mention you're not mine to give." Though yes he claimed Sakura was his it came down to the fact that Sakura was still his own person and he couldn't make the vampire do anything he didn't want to. "It's bad enough Micheal has my body and he knows it... I can't let him think he can have yours too." Jonah added this time his voice had become hard and final. He would not allow it.

"I believe Micheal wanted to get a hold of Sakura and that's why he stopped giving more information. And seeing how Medive tries to find info from someplace else, that means he doesn't want to give Sakura to him. Its a little tricky how the guy works. No one can understand him. We just go with the flow" he said tapping his chin thinking about it.

"From what i remember there was another vampire in Medives so to call clan. A vampire girl named Red. She was left with Micheal to do whatever he pleased and on the other hand Medive had all support from his side. Now that Red is gone, i believe he sent Jonah to do the biding" he added not liking the idea. But that would be the only explanation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"M-Me?...What?!" he said shocked of what the other wanted. The fire rage was steering up inside his chest only by the thought of being fucked and drank by the other. He wouldn't let him touch him at any cost. He would fight till his death. But if that was the reason he stopped giving more information, how did he got the others. Looking up at him he tried to figure out and he was afraid to say it out loud what he thought.

"I am yours and yours to keep. I'm not going anywhere but .... if he stopped giving you information because of that ... h-how did you get the other info before?" he asked feeling a knot in his throat, figuring to damn well what the answer was. He was sacrificing himself for his well-being and Medives. "Please tell you didn't ...." he looked hurt.

That's why he acted the way he acted when he was there the first time. That's why he had such a power over him. That's why he was silent and in a trans. He was his play toy. His heart was hurting.

Lifting his hand he touched his cheek making him look at him. Maybe if he could sacrifice himself the way they were doing, he could find more information about himself. Even if his body was against the idea of giving himself to Micheal and he felt like he would betray those two, from all it seemed that was their only chance to get something in real time and not waste it on searches that could last years.

"If ... doing what he wants means we get info and can stop this ...and you can be safe and out then .... i can accept it" he felt his insides turn not liking the idea at all. "I ... I can accept his offer but .... only if you're going to say is ok" he added biting his lip nervously.

It seemed the topic was once again moved from Akita and his past. Though Alex was a little disappointed that he couldn't and wouldn't learn more about his boyfriend he didn't press matters and just listened more intently to what he was telling him about Micheal. How Akita thought that Micheal had wanted Sakura and that was why they didn't have more information about the vampire and what to expect from him. "Really? It seems like he just wants to exercise his power by asking... or well... demanding things that he knows they'll give him because they need what he has." Alex replied not finding Micheal very difficult to figure out. "Have you ever had to do business with him?" He suddenly found himself asking.

"The bidding?" Alex repeated feeling like he already knew what Akita meant by that. "It's not like Medive makes them do it though... I mean... from what I've seen even as a human Jonah seems so willing to do whatever Medive needs him to." Alex added after thinking that it was only fair he throw that in. From what he could tell it wasn't like Jonah ever did anything he didn't want to do. Unless they counted the fact that he had taken care of Sakura's every need when he first arrived which even on the trip to that cabin in the woods he had been able to tell wasn't exactly thrilling for Jonah. The two vampires have since moved past that though and even while Sakura was still human Alex had seen them getting closer.

"Yes." Jonah replied unhappily a frown appearing on his face once more when Sakura spoke clearly shocked about what Micheal had wanted. "He likes being able to demand whatever he wants and getting it. But he won't be getting this." When Jonah finished speaking his grip tightened around Sakura making it clear how he had felt about such an absurd suggestion. The last thing he was going to allow was for Micheal to lay so much as a finger on his sexy little vampire. Sakura was his... well... and Medive's. But Medive was the only person that he was willing to share him with.

A pleased pur escaped Jonah when Sakura said that he was his to keep and that he wasn't going anywhere. That pleased feeling seemed to vanish entirely when he was asked how he got the other information from Micheal before. It was clear by how he responded that he didn't want to answer the question he was being asked and he could tell by the hurt look that was on Sakura's face and the words he said next that the vampire already knew what he had to do.

Taking in a deep breath he let it out in a sigh, "I'm sorry... I know it probably hurts you that I do that... but... it's not... bad..." He felt bad and Jonah had no idea what to really say about it knowing that it wasn't fair to Sakura what he was doing. But... he had to. In more than one way it was necessary that he do it and he didn't want to hurt Sakura more by talking about it. His gaze had fallen to his lap and he was trying to figure out what he could say to make that hurt look on Sakura's face disappear but he was failing.

Suddenly his cheek was touched and face lifted so they were looking at each other once more. What Sakura said made a hurt look cross his face this time before it was replaced by a possessive look. "No." He said his voice was soft but there was still some authoirty in his words. "I don't want you to do that." Jonah could tell that Sakura didn't really want to do it to begin with and only would for the information. He wouldn't let the other vampire make such a sacrifice. "We can get the information a different way." Jonah said desperately. The last thing he wanted was for Sakura to end up like him and finding any excuse to end up going back. He hoped that wouldn't happen but he didn't want to take the chance either. "Let's just... try this way first... of finding the information ourselves. I-If we can't... or if it starts taking too long then... I'll go with you to see Micheal... but you're not allowed to go near him if I don't go with you. Promise me that." Jonah said. "Just... give us until the end of the month... then if you still want to make such a sacrifice we can... go see him..." It hurt him to say any of that not wanting Sakura to do it. But he wanted the vampire to at least give them a chance to get the information without him giving himself to Micheal first.

"No. Never had to meet up with him for anything" he said taking his hand pulling him closer to him. He was thankful for that that there were others who were doing that job.Plus, he never stood to long around to be part of the family in the first place.

"I never stood to long around. Always running around and having fun. I would see Medive only he was getting me out of trouble" he shrugged leaning a little to kiss the others lips.

"Jonah is bonded to Medive and he has to do whatever he says. There are different kinds of bonds when you turn someone. Its a sacred connection between the new vampire and its creator. Jonah just is that way bonded" he shrugged again sighing.

"We should get some rest. Tomorrow it will be a busy day" he said pointing to head together to their room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura felt his heart break into pieces when he confirmed his biggest fear. So Jonah was used for sex in order to take information from Micheal. How was that ok? How could Medive be ok with this? Why allow this?

Hearing the other saying that it wasn't that bad made him frown. Was he actually enjoying?

"Are you saying that .... you like him to ... use you like that?" he asked still not believing what he heard was actually true. then the other days when he came late from Micheals he had been ... having sex with him.....It felt so hard to think about that that hit hurt, but at the same time he just said the same thing for the sake of the information.

"Alright ... We will do this first and leave Micheals as last resort" he said holding his hand leaning up to kiss him.

Oddly, hearing that Akita had never had to go to Micheal for information did make him incredibly happy. Though he wasn't really sure why when he was thinking about it since his boyfriend was his own person and it didn't matter what he had to do in his past. Shrugging it off he was brought back to the present as he was pulled closer to the older vampire by his hand. Being told that he had never stuck around long always running around and having fun, seeing Medive only when he needed him to get him out of trouble. That didn't seem like a healthy relationship with the older vampire but he had no chance to voice that when his lips were taken into a kiss.

Alex was happy to return it and felt as though it ended too soon. It was more information he got when the kiss ended though listening as he was told that Jonah was bonded to Medive and had to do whatever he says. "But... you didn't do that to me?" Alex asked after. He knew Akita hadn't done that, mainly because he was still very much his stubborn self and gave Akita a hard time with more things than he wanted to admit. "Did you... want to?" He followed up with wondering if it was something that Akita had wanted to do any maybe just hadn't for some odd reason.

His mind wasn't even given long to focus on that because he was being told they should get some rest and that tomorrow would be a busy day seeing Akita point out of the room signalling they should head to their room. "I hate busy days." Alex sighed before he leaned up for another kiss. Then moved to head out of the kitchen and wait for Akita to lead the way to their room. Still having no idea how to get around any of Medive's homes and knowing he'd just get them lost.

Through their connection Jonah was even more aware of how his words had affected Sakura and he hated feeling how hurt and upset it made the other vampire. Before he could even say anything though he was being asked something he never thought Sakura would ask him. Getting flustered he tried to think of a way of answering the question without hurting him even more since he hated doing it. But he knew if he lied it would only make things worse and so he had to be honest about it. "Yes..." He murmured knowing that Sakura would have heard him.

"Look... Micheal and I... go back really far... and... unfortunately there are things he does... that..." Jonah sighed struggling to explain the relationship between him and the man that did basically just use his body. At least he was able to get information out of it instead of just ending up at the man's mercy. But Micheal's words kept echoing in his head and as much as he wanted to tell Sakura why he liked Micheal touching him and using him it was so hard to get out. "I don't want this to hurt you... or for you to think less of me about it..." He added knowing he'd never be able to finish what he had started to try to explain to Sakura because he didn't want to hurt him and because he loved the vampire. That and he didn't want to admit that what Micheal had said to him was true and that he actually needed the vampire because he was able to give him what Medive had been failing for a long time and what he never got from Sakura. That wasn't to say he didn't like his relationship with the younger vampire, he loved it and their dynamic, but he needed more that he just wasn't getting in this house. Not anymore anyway.

The kiss he was given helped ease him, the promise that they would try to get the information from searching for it before going to Micheal made him feel even better. "Thank you." He murmured softly. Sighing he leaned back on the bed and pulled Sakura down into him before he was running fingers through the vampire's hair in an attempt to soothe him and help him fall back asleep knowing that come morning it was going to be a busy hectic day for everyone.

"No ... You are still with free will" he said looking at him frowning. "I'd never do that to you" he added keeping his hand in his heading to their room.

The room was quite big, with a big bed in the middle, a bathroom, a big closet and a table with two chairs. "I hate them too but think more like .... a time spend together doing my vampiric stuff" he smiled jumping on bed stretching his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"I still cannot accept what his doing and i don't know what's so great about him" he said frowning looking at the blood bag and the sandwich. He reached for the normal food eating half of it, feeling a little better.

"Are the others here?" he asked turning his gaze to Jonah after leaving half of the food on the plate. His appetite had changed.

Akita telling him that he'd never do that to him did make him happy. Glad to hear that it wasn't something his boyfriend would have done. It didn't take them long to reach their room with Akita leading the way, his eyes taking in the room around them. It was a nice large room, one he could actually find himself enjoying under different circumstances. Definitely finding it difficult to enjoy such an aspect when they were called here for business and not just as company. "Well... I did always want to spend time with you while you were doing your vampire stuff." Alex mused watching Akita throw himself on the bed before he was moving to get on it himself. At least now when it came to stuff like this he could actually go along with his boyfriend instead of always being left behind.

"It's not easy to explain..." Jonah murmured when Sakura said he still didn't know what was so great about him and couldn't accept what he was doing. It was a tricky situation, he couldn't really explain this to Sakura since it was such a tricky thing. Watching Sakura eat a half of his sandwich gave him something else to temporarily focus on and allowed him a chance to get his mind off anything that involved him and Micheal. This was something he had fully intended to keep a secret from Sakura, which was one of the reasons he had been so happy that Micheal was able to close their connection knowing that when he was with him it would be difficult to control his thoughts and there were things that Micheal had go through his mind that he definitely didn't want Sakura knowing.

"Yes. They arrived about an hour ago I want to say... Medive has them staying in the west wing." Jonah said with a small nod letting Sakura know that Alex and Akita were there now. "You'll probably see them in the morning. Right now we should all be getting some rest though. It's going to be an incredibly busy day." He added. Jonah was already relaxed on the bed just waiting for Sakura to settle down with him again so they could get some rest.

Holding his lover by his waist he could pulled him closer to him. He kissed his lips and then his forehead. "Goodnight baby" he sigh closing his eyes as he knew his lover was next to him. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day.

Sakura got closer to Jonah, wrapping his hand around his waist wanting to feel him close to him while he was trying to sleep. It was calming him knowing the other was right there next to him. "Goodnight Jonah" he whispered kissing his cheek, closing his eyes smiling.

Being pulled closer to Akita had a pleased smile appear on Alex's face who always enjoying any opportunity he had to be close to his boyfriend. Returning the kiss he was given before his forehead was kissed he nuzzled into the other's chest letting his eyes drift shut. "Goodnight love." Alex replied with a soft pleased hum. Alex had absolutely no problem falling asleep against his boyfriend, his mind not caring that come morning things would get quite hectic. All it cared about was the body beside him and the fact that it belonged to Akita.

"Goodnight Sakura." Jonah replied watching the other vampire as he closed his eyes and seemed to be trying to get some sleep. For awhile he laid there quietly just watching the other's form before he eventually fell asleep himself. When he woke up in the morning it was very unwillingly. Knowing how busy the day was going to be all he wanted to do was roll over and go back to sleep. Soon his mind was reminding him that they were doing this for Sakura, making him far more willing to get up and get going.

The night went silently calm. No weird dreams, no screaming, no blood on his hands. Being tucked in Jonahs arms maybe had something to do with it. Who knows. But that night Sakura had again a light and calm sleep, with nothing to bother him or to frighten him.

Next morning Sakura opened his yes mumbling something that not even he understood what it was and realized he was still hold into the others arms. "Good morning handsome" he said looking up at him smiling and kissing his jawline. He felt good in his arms, safe. A place from where he didn't want to leave.

In the other wing of the castle Akita was still sound asleep not feeling like waking up still. The comfort of the bed the the body next to him were too good to get away form.

"Good morning, Sexy." Jonah replied with a small smile on his face. There was nothing Jonah loved more than waking up with Sakura in his arms. Feeling the kiss pressed to his jaw made him hum happily as well, eyes drifting shut for a moment. Shifting he pressed a kiss to the other's lips before he was letting it break and sighed softly. "We should get up." He murmured. It was still pretty clear that he didn't want to get up but it was something that had to be done and the sooner the better since it'd give them more time to search and such.

Alex was a bit surprised that he was the first one to wake up, that wasn't common at all. Not that he minded since it meant he got to admire the other's sleeping form. Still, he knew that they'd need to get up. Leaning forward he pressed his lips to his boyfriend's in an attempt to wake him up in a nice way instead of just shaking him awake. He for one never liked being shaken awake and didn't like doing it to others. At least with Akita he had other options of waking him up.