Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"How did you and Medive first meet? He doesn't seem like the most social vampire, or like the easiest to find either."

Akita tried to think about the time when he first meat Medive. It was so long ago that he was surprised he still remembered.

"Its a very long lost memory but i guess is your lucky day that i still remember something about it" he said looking at the human than back out the window taking a deep breath.

"It was back when i was still young, or better said new born vampire material" he started taking Alex's hand and moving towards the bed sitting on the edge, pulling the human slowly in his lap.

"I was still out of control of suppressing my hunger and i was hunting" he said wrapping his hands around the others waist.

"Medive's clan wasn't always this level of craziness or evilness. Back then they were kind of like the ones who disposed the humans body's after a vampire attack. Or better said, a vampires meal" he continued taking deep breaths.

"He ended having to supervise me and make sure i wasn't doing a massacre even though deep down inside him, he wanted to participate. It is hard to control ones thirst when in the presence of blood. It takes years of practice" he added looking back up at Alex.

"So ... when he came after me, i was a little out of control" he sighed heavily and continued. "I was in a house at the edge of a town and I've murdered the entire family, leaving one for later. When Medive arrived it didn't took him long to lose control and kill the last one" he closed his eyes, shaking his head to get out those memories.

"We sworn not to say a thing about that, mentioning in the report that it was the plague that killed those humans. We buried them and never spoke about it again" he took a deep breath lifting his eyes at Alex.

"That's kind of how I've meat Medive. And after i kind of buzzed him ever once in a wile. I was young, stupid, careless but he never judged me. He was the only one back there that understood and told me that it was in the vampire's nature to hunt for survival" he finally said spacing out again.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

Alex listened intently when Akita began to speak, telling him he was luck that he still remembered something about it and that it was back when he wa still young. His hand was taken by the other and he was lead towards the bed as his boyfriend continued telling his story, Alex internally wanted to argue thinking maybe Alex had an ulterior motive and was trying to get him to go to bed by heading towards it while telling a story. But when he was pulled down into the vampire's lap and Akita's arms were wrapping around his waist he instantly relaxed and leaned happily against him listening to the rest of his story.

Despite what had happened he was starting to think maybe this was a good thing after all, he was learning a lot about Akita, about his boyfriend right now. Things that Alex was feeling he never would have learned had these events never happened, because he may have never met Medive or realized that him and Akita had actually had a past together. "When you talk about him like that he seems like a really nice guy." Alex admitted with a small smile, tilting his head back to look up at the other.

"So... whenever you've been in trouble and needed help you always come back to Medive? Even after all this time he is still there for you?" Alex asked wanting to fully understand it. "I understand that Nick made you realize the value of human life but... how long had you been with Medive before that happened?" There was just so much about them that he wanted to know, that he wanted to learn.

"He... doesn't like my presence here does he?" Alex asked suddenly. It wasn't like he was unaware of the way Medive behaved when he was around, or how he seemed quick to agree to anything that kept him away from the other vampire. Unless it had to do with Sakura in which case threats were made before he was sent on his way. At least he seemed to care about Sakura, though Alex wasn't sure if it was in a good way or not but was trying not to judge himself.

"So... whenever you've been in trouble and needed help you always come back to Medive? Even after all this time he is still there for you?"

"Yep" he said looking at Alex sighing. "Even though right now i don't know how much he is going to help. He kind of like this situation. He would had done it himself. Not killing Zion, or at least that's what i want to think, but he wanted to crash the clan and take over" he added remaining silent, thinking of that whole situation. It was all messed up and both parties were suffering.

"I understand that Nick made you realize the value of human life but... how long had you been with Medive before that happened?"

"I cannot estimate it in time. I just know it was a long time" he added holding the other better in his lap.

"He... doesn't like my presence here does he?"

Akita laughed. "No. He doesn't like humans in general. Not interacting with them i mean. Not if is not for his experiments" he confirmed taking a deep breath continuing. "But you're safe. He wouldn't do anything to you because of me"

"Experiments?" Alex had caught onto this, and it made him wonder what kind of experiments could make Medive like interacting with humans. It was a little unnerving, especially because he already knew that the vampire didn't like humans, and thus didn't like him because he was one. "Are you sure?" This last part made it clear he wasn't really sure where he stood in this place with this other vampire. Akita seemed sure that nothing would happen to him because he was there, but that didn't mean Alex wasn't a little unnerved.

Leaning his head against the other's chest he sighed softly, letting his eyes drift shut and enjoying the closeness with his boyfriend. "I love you." He said softly, wanting to make sure he expressed that considering how today had been for both of them. Not to mention, one could never tell another that they loved them too much. Life was short, at least in comparison to the life of a vampire. There wasn't any time to not show your loved ones how much they mean to your or even express it.

After a moment he tilted his head back, and looked up at Akita, "You said Medive wanted to do the same thing... you know take over, what makes you think he'd even be the slightest bit willing to help you then?" He finally asked.

• 2 weeks later...
"Experiments?""Are you sure?"

"Yes i'm sure. But let's not talk about that" he said shaking his head, wanting to get over with the talk for that night. He thought of Alex that he would be exhausted and would wanted to sleep by now. All the tension and the running through forest it was too much.

"I love you."

"I love you too" he whispered, leaning his chin on the others forehead. Patting his hand lightly on Alex's shoulder, he was a bit surprised when the other tilted his head and started asking questions again.

"You said Medive wanted to do the same thing... you know take over, what makes you think he'd even be the slightest bit willing to help you then?"

"I don't know. i just .... hope he would think about it and do the right thing this time" he said serious sighing. "Let's get you in bed for real this time. You've been through a lot today. A lot of shit happened and you need to rest" he said turning Alex and laying him on the mattress, climbing next to him. "And i don't want to hear that you are not tired. Cause you are" he said confident, smirking. He could hear the breathing and heart beats that the other was echoing in his ears.

"But I'm not tired." Alex tried to object when he was shifted and lays on the bed, watching Akita moving next to him. Alex didn't want to go to bed yet, he had more questions and he wanted to spend time with his boyfriend. Wanted to enjoy having Akita by his side again after spending quite some time locked in the vampire's room alone. "Mine." He murmured shifting to where he could rest his head on Akita"s chest. "Can't we spend time together instead? Sleep is so overrated."

"Can't we spend time together instead? Sleep is so overrated."

Akita started laughing amused by the others attempts of not sleeping. Sighing as he saw that he has no way to calm the other down to sleep, he shift to one side, making Alex land on his arm.

"Sleep is overrated ... Really?" he smiled devilish, looking Alex from head to toe. "and what do you have in mind little devil in disguise to do instead of sleeping?"

"Yes!" Alex happily replied with a large grin. It felt like it was at this point, especially if it separated him from spending more time with Akita who he felt like he barely saw in the past two days. Something he wasn't entirely happy about, it didn't even matter that the vampire was probably right and he should get some sleep. It seemed to Alex as though that was all he was doing lately, sleeping. "I can be quite devilish can't I?" He teased happily. Still quite glad that his boyfriend wasn't going to press the matter of him sleeping. Something he felt Akita did often when the other felt he needed the rest. "Oh... I don't know. Maybe we could just cuddle here and talk... or kiss... you know whatever strikes us in the moment."

"I can be quite devilish can't I?"

"Oh you have no idea how temptive you are" moaned Akita pressing his lips on Alex's neck, placing a soft kiss.

His free hand landed on the others waist, keeping his body close to his.

"Oh... I don't know. Maybe we could just cuddle here and talk... or kiss... you know whatever strikes us in the moment."

"I didn't thought you still want to kiss or cudle with me after you shouted in the woods" he said sighing. "I thought you were mad at me" he continued lifting his head so that he could look Alex in the eyes. "That's why i thought that sleeping was best" he added touching Alex's jaw and lips.

A soft pleased hum escaped Alex when he felt Akita pressing his lips to his neck in a soft kiss. He really enjoyed the contact, especially since his boyfriend's other hand was on his waist, keeping them close to each other. What surprised Alex was when Akita' thought he wouldn't want to kiss or cuddle with him after there little argument in the woods. Being told the other thought he was mad at him and that was why he thought that sleeping was best just made him give his handsome vampire a curious look. "Are you going to try to put me to bed every time we have a disagreement or you think I'm mad at you?" Alex teased the other as a small smile appeared on his face.

"I was... and upset that you didn't think going back for Sakura was a good idea and insisted that he was already a lost cause. He is my friend after all, and nothing will ever change that." Alex said with a soft sigh, "But you're my handsome vampire boyfriend. Even if I get mad at you it doesn't mean I won't want to cuddle up with you or kiss you." He added. Alex wanted to be close to Akita, even if he had been mad at him. "I love you, Akita." Alex said softly as he was leaning up to kiss the vampire.

"Are you going to try to put me to bed every time we have a disagreement or you think I'm mad at you?"

Akita remained silent but smiling. He was amused by the idea but didn't want to respond to that. Because his answer would had been 'yes'. He would do that if it meant they would not fight or anything. But the silents was an answer too. Before he could say anything Alex continued.

"I was... and upset that you didn't think going back for Sakura was a good idea and insisted that he was already a lost cause. He is my friend after all, and nothing will ever change that." "But you're my handsome vampire boyfriend. Even if I get mad at you it doesn't mean I won't want to cuddle up with you or kiss you."

Akita laughed. That was a fine confension from Alex's part. He grabbed him by the neck with his free hand and pressed his lips over his. At first it was a lips on lips kiss but after a few seconds he tried to make the other open his mouth, wanting to explore the softness and sweetness of his little devilish mouth.

The silent smile he got in response made it clear to Alex that it was exactly what Akita would do every time they got into an argument or he was mad at his boyfriend. It was amusing though, so much so that he couldn't even get upset that Akita thought putting him to bed was the way to handle that situation. It might irritated him whenever Akita tried to put it into action, but that was a completely different battle. Right now he was amused by the prospect, and didn't really mind that it was the path his boyfriend would take.

The laugh he got from the other when he had finished made him give him a curious look. Alex didn't have a chance to ask him anything though when he was grabbed by the neck and pulled into a kiss, at first it was just a lips on lips kiss. Innocent really, but he felt the way the other tried to change it trying to get his mouth to open. It happened with a soft moan and it was immediately that he felt Akita's tongue come into play. He didn't mind though, wanting to lose himself in the kiss. This really was one of the best ways to end the day, especially such an eventful one.

"I like this cuddling part" he said through kisses smiling. He pulled the other closer to his body, so that they were in one perfect line. He lifted Alex's leg over his shoulder, moving his hand freely on the others back, down to the waist and finally on his ass, squeezing it firmly.

"I think i will use this instead of putting you too sleep now and then when we argue" he said laughing, biting softly the others lower lip.

"I definitely like this cuddling part too." Alex replied with a smile. Feeling Akita pull him closer he relaxed himself, not fighting against it, even as his leg was lifted over his shoulder. The way he was firmly squeezing his ass made him moan softly, liking the attention that Akita was giving him. What his boyfriend said next made him laugh, "Mix things up a little bit, huh?" Alex playfully replied. Leaning up to catch Akita's lips in a deep kiss. "I love you, Akita." Alex whispered softly. No matter what he would always love his vampire, even when they had disagreements or argued, he'd always love him. Maybe even a bit more after those moments knowing that Akita didn't just throw him aside or leave him because he was being stubborn or they couldn't agree on something. Not that he expected anyone to throw someone away for that reason, but he wouldn't be surprised if it happened to some people.

"Mix things up a little bit, huh?"

"It would make a little diversity in our relationship" he said giggling when Alex took advantage and moved up to kiss him passionately.

"I love you, Akita."

"I love you too Alex. Now and forever" he whispered looking him in the eye thank kissing him on the lips shortly and after on the forehead. He leaned on his back, pulling Alex to lay his head on his chest.

Now that the silent felt, his mind started to roam again at their moments and the fact that he said that he loved him 'now and forever'. What was 'forever' for Alex. A human's life, but for Akita, would be many years in which he would miss him. Taking a deep breath he tried to throw those ideas away. Alex was young. They had a lot of time ahead of them.

Unconsciously he started to play with his hand on the others back, moving it up and down.

As Akita leaned back against the bed Alex smiled down at him, he was just going to run his hands over his cute vampire's body when he was pulled down against him his head being pulled to rest on Akita's chest. He wanted to argue that Akita was trying to put him to bed anyway when he felt the hand running along his back in a soothing manner. Alex muttered something incoherent while he was being held against Akita, his eyes suddenly feeling heavy as he was listening to his boyfriend's even breaths. Part of him wanted to argue and accuse Akita of trying to put him to bed anyway but he was already falling asleep. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep at all like this, the comfort of being close to his boyfriend, the soothing way he was rubbing his back and the rhythmic sound of his breathing easily lulled him to sleep.

{ Next Day }

Sakura managed to wake up feeling a little better. The bruises on his hands were still hurting but they weren't that bad anymore. Opening his eyes he saw that he was staying on someone. It felt comfortable but he never thought it was someone and not the bed. Narrowing his eyes at the figure beneath him he noticed that it was Medive that was laying next to him. Or better said under him.

He tried to lift his body looking around trying to convince himself that that wasn't a dream and he wasn't in that place anymore where all those vampires were feeding out of him. He couldn't recognize the place and a shiver ran down his spine instantly. He feared that it was all a dream and when he would really wake up, he would be still tide up that chair and fed of.

"This is all a dream?" he said to himself holding his hands to his chest. He was now standing in bed breathing heavy. Something like a panic attack. "Please no ... don't want back there ... don't wake up", he said to himself wrapping the arms around himself, not daring to turn around maybe not seeing Medive laying next to him anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akita didn't sleep. He just couldn't. What he did was to watch over Alex and make sure he had a good night sleep. He needed the rest after all they've been through. So he just kept silent till the sun rized and the light hit the room making it brighter insider.

Medive was watching Sakura with observant eyes all night, making sure that he was sleeping well and getting some much needed rest. It didn't occur to him that he'd be needed the most when Sakura awoke in the morning, but he came to realize that when the other sat up and looked around the room before he was suddenly asking himself if this was all a dream. Noticing the way his pet was holding his hands to his chest before he seemed to start to panic saying he didn't want to be back there and not to wake up. Instantly Medive was leaning forward and wrapping his arms around Sakura from behind, being careful not to startle his pet.

"Hey there, pet. Relax, you're not dreaming." Medive whispered softly into the other's ear reaching up to move Sakura's arms from being wrapped around himself so he could hold the other's hands in his lap instead. Leaning forward he pressed a light kiss to the other's cheek and flashed him a smile. "I'm to great for this to be just a dream." He laughed a little amused.

Alex slept quite peacefully lying against Akita like this, he always seemed to get his best sleep when he was in his boyfriend's arms. It wasn't until the next morning and the fact that the room had brightened up before he was stretching against the other still refusing to open his eyes just yet. "Comfy." He murmured as he snuggled more into Akita, a small smile appearing on his face before he finally managed to open one eye and glance up at his boyfriend. "I could certainly get used to sleeping like this the rest of my life." Alex said happily, content to lie there like this forever.

"Hey there, pet. Relax, you're not dreaming."

Sakura was surprised to feel a pair of hands wrapped around him and the known voice of Medive trying to comfort him. He turned to look at the other trying to hold back his tears. If that was a dream it was a damn good one. He really missed Medive. And the fact that he was dreaming of him could only mean that he was starting to like him.

The kiss on the cheek felt so warm that he needed a few seconds to process the touch. The smile was beautiful. He saw Medive only a few times smiling but God he was a good looking guy when smiling.

"I'm to great for this to be just a dream."

That remark made Sakura laugh and then the realization took its place, making him accept the fact that he was safe and not in that place anymore, but in Medive's arms.

"Thank you" he said turning his body so that he could wrap his hands around Medive's wais, hiding his head in the others chest. "Thank you that you came for me" he added keeping his eyes closed, breathing the perfume that he so missed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akita smiled at the other mumbleness beside him so he turned to one side to look better at the other.

"I could certainly get used to sleeping like this the rest of my life."

"That can be settled if you want" he said quickly but after he bite his tongue. He didn't want to say that now. It was too soon. And probably Alex would accept to be turned into a vampire, but it was too soon. He needed more time to live the human life that he had. He couldn't take that away from Alex. stupid head thinking stupid things in such moments

The laugh that came from his pet only made Medive smile happily, glad to hear him laugh after everything he had been through and happy to know he had gotten it from him. When Sakura said 'thank you' Medive had to admit he was a bit confused and he was sure the look on his face showed that as his pet was shifting in his arms so that he was facing him and able to hide his head in his chest. This made Medive run his fingers through the other's hair gently in a soothing manner, a moment later Sakura had decided to specify what he had meant and this made a soft sigh escape the vampire.

"I'll always come after you, Pet." Medive said softly as he continued to hold his little human close to him. Loving having him around and being close, he really was a special little human. The only one who had been able to make him feel this way. Even the relationship he had with Jonah he had to admit was formed mainly after he turned the boy. To have this kind of relationship with a human was a foreign concept to Medive, but he was glad that if it was with anyone it was Sakura who had drawn it out from him.

When Alex had made the comment of getting used to sleeping like this for the rest of his life he hadn't expected the response he had gotten from Akita. A curious look crossed his face, "What do you mean?" Alex was dying to know what his boyfriend had been talking about. Moving to cuddle up against Akita he looked up into those eyes he loved.

"I'll always come after you, Pet."

Sakura relaxed in the others arms and was now smiled in amusement. It was like he was going crazy.

"You're still calling me Pet? I have a name you know?" he said lifting his head looking at Medive now. It was like was back to his self and his custom ways of speaking to the vampire.

"Is it that hard to call me by my name?" he asked hopping that he meant more than just a pet or a tool for his experiments to the other. Was that crazy? Probably. But he started to like Medive. A lot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean?"

Damn it! Stupid mouth can't connect with the brain in the mornings apparently

Akita sigh not wanting to say more.

"It's nothing important" he said quickly. "Are you hungry? I can ask Jonah to cook something" he added sitting on the bed edge looking at Alex.

Medive couldn't help it, he let out a deep laugh when Sakura told him he had a name. "I know you do, Pet." He purred the name he had been calling Sakura for awhile now in an almost teasing but still loving manner. "But if I called you by your name all the time, instead of as my cute pet or my little human, then it wouldn't be as special when I did use your name. It wouldn't mean as much." He explained before he was leaning down to press a kiss to his little human's cheek. "Do you understand, Sakura?" He whispered his cute human's name in his ear, in a tone that was clearly playful and teasing. It had after all been the first time he had used Sakura's name since he had taken him, but it was to emphasis how he wanted to keep him using the name as something special. While he would always be his little pet and he'd always save him, Sakura meant more to him than his pet did and he'd rather use the name just when he was showing his human a lot of affection.

Alex became aware that Akita was trying to avoid answering his question by the way he was quick to say it was nothing and move to the edge of the bed, asking if he was hungry. Quickly he shifted and wrapped his arms around his vampire's waist resting his head on his back, "A little, but I don't want you to leave me!" Came Alex's reply feeling a bit needy at the moment especially since he really wanted the answer to his question. "Tell me! What'd you mean by that?" Alex asked again this time pouting and acting quit childish that Akita was apparently keeping something from him.

"I know you do, Pet." "But if I called you by your name all the time, instead of as my cute pet or my little human, then it wouldn't be as special when I did use your name. It wouldn't mean as much."

He smiled turning his head when the other kissed him on the cheek. If he wouldn't know better, he could say that he had butterflies in his stomach.

"Do you understand, Sakura?"

He stopped for a second and looked at Medive surprised that the other after the lecture about his name, he was saying his name. It sounded so sweet.

"I do understand Medive" he respond smiling. "But it sounds good when you say it" he added leaning forward to kiss the other, pressing his lips over his.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A little, but I don't want you to leave me!"

"I wouldn't ... i would just tell Jonah to ..." but he felt silent as the other tried again to find out what he meant before.

"Tell me! What'd you mean by that?"

"You really are not gonna let go of that " he sigh feeling defeated by the childish behavior.

"Fine .... What i meant was ... that ... you can live forever alongside with me if you want ... but that would mean you have to ...change" he tried to say it, keeping his back to Alex.

Laughing softly when he heard Sakura say that it sounds good when he said it. Eagerly Medive returned the kiss, leaning into it and pressing his pet more firmly against him. "You're way to cute when you behave like this." He whispered on Sakura's lips when he had broken the kiss knowing that the other would have to breath. But he definitely loved his pet, love the human in his arms. He was quite special, more so than any human who had ever come into his life previously. Not enough for him to reconsider his outlook on the human race as a whole, but enough to know that he'd never do anything to hurt Sakura no matter how much his pet may irritate him at times.

A pleased sound escaped him when Akita said he wouldn't leave him, that he'd just tell Jonah. If that was the case then he wouldn't mind some food, as long as he had Akita at his side still. When he had insisted that his boyfriend tell him what he had meant by his earlier comment he grew confused of a moment when he the other said that he could live with him forever. That didn't make any sense, humans couldn't live forever. But that was when it hit him, especially as Akita mentioned that it would mean he'd have to change. "You mean... become a vampire?" Alex asked with a raised eyebrow trying to make sure he understood what his boyfriend was suggesting.

"You're way to cute when you behave like this."

Sakura smiled happy that the other liked the way he was acting right now.

"I behave when i feel good" he added trying to get out of bed. "Where are we here?" he asked looked around wanting to take a shower. He needed one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You said it yourself. Humans don't live forever" he said getting up from bed taking a few steps taking a deep breath.

"Yes Alex. Becoming a vampire but ... i will never do that to you. Not unless you really want too or is the last resort" he added holding his hands on his shoulder, acting all serious.

That was a serious matter. Becoming a vampire was something horrible to do to someone who doesn't want to. Nor forcing.