Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

"You let me be demanding." Alex purred happily when Akita laughed before he was doing as he wanted. This made Alex extremely happy and he was eager to return the kiss, leaning into the kiss the best he could since he was pinned down on the mattress. When it broke he was beaming up at his sexy vampire just in time for Akita to ask him what else he was demanding this causing a smirk to appear as the vampire returned to kiss his face. "You know very well what else I will demand. I want you... bad." Alex whined as he pulled against Akita's grip wanting to pull the vampire down to him and get them both naked again. Alex knew he could be demanding, but Akita always let him and it just encouraged him to do it more, but it wasn't like the other wasn't willing to give him what he wanted or demanded. "You're being a tease like this." Alex complained suddenly his eyes sparkling and need clearly displayed in them. He had never had so much sex in his life, but Akita made his body ache, all the time and made him feel like he could and would never be sated.

Jonah was quite happy to hear that it was perfect, sitting there and watching as Sakura looked over the movies he had picked out before he had picked one and turned to show it to him. "Sure we can watch this one." Jonah said reaching out and taking the case before he was getting up to put the movie in. It only took him a moment and he was retaking his spot beside Sakura and getting comfortable himself. "I'm glad you say that." He replied with a smile pressing the play button and getting comfortable beside the other. Wrapping an arm around the other's shoulders and hoping that Sakura didn't mind him doing so.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

"I'm always a tease" he said smirking lifting the others hands above his head on the mattress, holding him with one hand while he moved the other at the boxers band, rubbing it over the half erection the other had. "You already enjoying it" he said pressing his lips on the neck, moving them towards his chest and to his pink nipples.

"I just love the way your body tastes" he said as he started licking the small pink buds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura smiled and cuddle more into Jonah, resting his head on the others shoulder. Having his arm around his shoulder didn't bother him that much anymore, it was rather comfortable. As the movie started they watched it in silent and stood that close for a long time and he wasn't getting enough. It was the perfect place for him to relax at the time.

It was always so easy for Akita to pin him down without any chance of him escaping, which brought back one of the reasons why he wanted to be turned into a vampire, even if he had to admit he liked it. His hands were pinned above his head, being held there by only one of Akita's and yet he still stood no chance of wiggling free from the vampire. His eyes were locked with the others as Akita's hand move down his body, over the band of his boxers and rubbing against his half hard member making him moan softly. "I-it's hard not to e-enjoy..." Alex moaned enjoying the feeling of Akita rubbing him even if it wasn't what he wanted. Akita really was enjoying teasing him and being a tease, which wasn't anything new in regards to the vampire. The lips to his neck before they moved towards his chest made him moan loudly, arching his back to press up into the other's lips, feeling Akita's tongue licking his nipples causing Alex to squirm in pleasure.

He wanted to feel more of that pleasure but also didn't want Akita to stop paying his hard nipples attention either. Alex's breathing had become uneven as he even tried to press up into the other's hand wanting more stimulation there as well. "A-Akita!" Alex gasped he was definitely completely hard at this point, "J-just fuck me already! You can b-be a tease a-all you want next time! I'll let you d-do w-whatever you -ah- want n-next time!" Alex gasped out moaning as he his body heated up and was feeling more sensitive to Akita's touches and the way he was teasing him. He really was weak when it came to Akita and being taken by him wanting it so bad, being so desperate. But he'd stand by his words, if Akita took him right now without anymore teasing he'd let the vampire do whatever he wanted to him for as long as he wanted next time. But right now he needed it!

It was nice to be cuddled up with Sakura on the couch, enjoying being close to him and getting this chance to spend some nice quiet time with Sakura. This was a chance he didn't normally get, a chance he was going to take full advantage of since he was sure that Sakura would be glued to Medive again when the vampire got back. For hours they cuddled and watched TV, snacking on the snacks he had placed out. Even if he didn't need it he found himself snacking on the food too, feeling like this was all so normal. They were still cuddled up on the couch together when Medive got home that night, Jonah holding the other against him, both spread out over the couch a movie playing though Jonah had to admit he had long since stopped paying attention to it.

Medive was smiling at the pair from the doorway not moving into the room yet as he was actually quite pleased to see the two getting along so well. It made him feel a bit better about having left them alone together, at the same time he had a lot he wanted to talk to Sakura about. Especially leaving him with Akita and Alex for a few days so he could remind Jonah how much he cared for the vampire and spend some much needed one on one time with him. After a few moments of standing by and silently watching he moved further into the room to check up on the pair.

Akita growled when the boy moaned and plead for him to take him already. He just loved it how insatiable the other had become and not to mention the offer the other gave out just to have him fuck him, was a great deal.

"As you wish love" he said seductively releasing the boy as he stood up to get off his boxers and taking off the boy's as well. He pulled Alex at the edge of the bed as he was standing there and he pushed himself all the way in without a warning feeling the muscles wrapping around his erection instantly.

"Oh yeah ...baby ... ngh...!" he growled loud holding Alex's legs with his hands more apart as he started to smash his hips in and out finding a steady rhythm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just so comfortable just to do something so humanly that he forgot for a split second where he was and what everything happened to him. He was just somewhere in his human world, chilling on the couch, watching a movie and cuddling with someone. He liked it.

Turning his head wanting to comment on something he stopped before he would start the sentence when he saw Medive in the doorway.

"Medive ... you're back" he said with a light smile on his face, pulling up from Jonah to see him better.

It was driving him crazy, having Medive play with and tease his body, so desperate for his boyfriend to just take him. At first he wasn't sure that Akita was going to accept his offer, but it seemed that the vampire was more than willing to do so after all, Akita releasing him as he stood up. Alex watched as Akita slipped out of his article of clothing before freeing him of his own, his eyes on the other as he was pulled to the edge of the bed. Watching him, waiting, and suddenly without any warning Akita had thrust into him. Alex's back arched and he cried out in pleasure and surprise but he loved the feeling of being filled so suddenly. He was moaning loudly as his legs were held wide open and Akita was slamming into him in a steady pace, his body arching, feeling weak with each thrust into him. "Ah! A-Akita... d-deeper!" Alex cried out wanting to feeling Akita deep inside of him, as deep as he possibly could. The vampire had learned his body so well since they came here but he was craving to feel him deeper.

Jonah glanced up when he heard Sakura speak feeling the human pulling away from him and sitting up, he shifted himself as Medive moved to join them. Easily resting himself between the two Medive leaned over to catch Sakura's lips in a kiss before he was turning to do the same to Jonah. Jonah of course was more than eager for a kiss and responded quite positively to it beaming when it was broken which made Medive chuckle before he was turning his gaze back to Sakura. "I have something to tell you, my little human." Medive purred. "Tomorrow I am going to take you to visit Alex and Akita for a couple days while I... tend to other matters." His eyes moved to Jonah who was giving him a curious look but suddenly seemed excited when their eyes met. Turning back to Sakura he added more information, "I'm going to be busy with all of this stuff for Akita but I also need to show some love and affection to Jonah. I don't want you to feel alone though, or get bored so Akita and I thought it best you visit them and have Alex for company just for a day or two. Then I'll be back to pick you up."

He growled at the others moans and pleads and did as he was asked, pushing himself all the way in, hitting the right spot making Alex's body tremble in his arms. He loved how the other was so insatiable and was perfect for him. It was like he was truly made for him. He waited so long for someone just for him, perfect for him and now he had it. At least there was a good thing in all that mess he was in now because he got to be locked up away with Alex all alone.

Bending over he caught Alex's lips in a passionate kiss continuing his movements wanting to make Alex scream his name in ecstasy again as he did every day now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have something to tell you, my little human."

He tilted his head to the side curiously.

"Tomorrow I am going to take you to visit Alex and Akita for a couple days while I... tend to other matters."

"I'm going to be busy with all of this stuff for Akita but I also need to show some love and affection to Jonah. I don't want you to feel alone though, or get bored so Akita and I thought it best you visit them and have Alex for company just for a day or two. Then I'll be back to pick you up."

"Oh ... Alright. No worries" he said with a small smile feeling happy that Medive finally thought about Jonah and maybe what he told him finally got to his thick skull and understood that Jonah was his too and not just a servant. He looked at Jonah with a smile on his face happy that the other will get the proper attention he wanted.

Alex's body trembled when he felt Akita do as he pleaded and thrust into him completely making him gasp and arch his back his eyes going wide. It felt amazing just as it always did, feeling his body melting beneath Akita as his boyfriend kept up the pace and depth making him moan and whine in pleasure. Squirming beneath him as his vampire leaned over him and caught his lips in a passionate kiss that Alex was more than eager to return. "Ah!" He gasped into the kiss hands fisting in the sheets as he tried to hold off his impending climax.

It was incredibly difficult with how Akita was making him feel but he was doing his best to fight it back not wanting it to end so soon. Alex managed to fight it off for awhile, squirming and moaning in pleasure, harsh panting breaths and his heart pounding roughly in his chest. "A-Akita!" Alex cried out as he reached his climax. Pleasured cries and screaming his boyfriends name were all things that happened daily after being locked away in the small cottage together. Akita having learned his body so well that Alex often felt he knew it better than he did, making him completely weak. It was incredible how well Akita made him feel and he tried to reciprocate that pleasure any way he could. Learning to control his muscles to make things more intense for the both of them, learning what Akita liked and what turned him on.

This whole experience was turning out to be quite positive, even if the reason behind them being locked away like this was anything but. It was so nice and he wouldn't really want it any other way. Knowing that it would also kind of suck when they went back to more normal lives and living back around others even if it would be great at the same time. There were so many mixed feelings he had about what would happen after Medive helped fix the problem with the Caramila. Breathing heavily he relaxed fully against the bed, his hands were resting beside his head as he smiled breathlessly up at his boyfriend. "It's still incredible how amazing you make me feel." Alex let Akita know.

"I'm glad to hear that." Medive admitted when Sakura told him it was no problem. Truly glad to hear that he wasn't upset that he was going to be spending a few days with Akita and Alex. If he was being honest he had expected some sort of fight, but knowing that wasn't the case was actually really pleasing. Leaning down he gave Sakura a deep kiss before he was taking him towards the couch and settling on it so that he had Jonah on one side and Sakura on the other. Medive was quick to lean over and catch Jonah's lips in a deep kiss as well, reaching up to bury a hand in the other vampire's hair. When it broke he gave the other a loving smile before turning his attention to what the pair had been watching. "I think I can get used to coming home to you two getting along so well and spending time together." He admitted.

_____

Jonah had to admit he perked up considerably and got extremely excited at the prospect of spending time with Medive alone. This was incredible! It meant that Medive really wasn't just focused on Sakura and it instantly made a lot of his jealousy dissipate. Medive joining them to watch the movie made him eager to curl up against the other vampire's side not minding that Sakura was pressed against his other side. Watching the two kiss didn't stir up nearly as much jealousy as it would have before, but Medive was quick to turn to himi and capture his lips in a kiss. This made him feel weak as he fell hard for Medive again eyes drifting shut as he felt the hand in his hair. When it broke his breath was unsteady and he beamed at the other with the comment of how well they were getting along. "Sakura and I have become quite close." Jonah said as his eyes moved to Sakura now his smile not fading even the slightest.

• 5 months later...

Revival/Revamp

Things had gone incredibly well for them after that point. It was quite reassuring to Medive to know that his two boys were getting along so well and he was always making time for the two of them both together and individually. As time passed it seemed that the relationship between the pair was quite strong and whenever he was too busy to be with them he knew that they were enjoying spending time together. It seemed that the pairs relationship was almost as sexual and loving as his with each of them, but he didn't remotely mind. The bond that his Jonah and Sakura had with each other was something he thoroughly enjoyed and made sure to encourage.

The few days he had dropped Sakura off to spend time with Alex under Akita's watchful gaze had done well for them as well. It had allowed him to get a lot done in the way of solving the other vampire's problems even if it had taken him longer than that weekend to do so. After picking Sakura up he had informed Akita that he was on the verge of setting things in motion and it would only be a matter of time before the pair were free to leave the cottage and start living normal lives again. Well... as normal as a life can be being a vampire and being a human with a vampire.

It had been about a month or two after that in which he had finally managed to finish his business and make it so Akita was a free vampire again. Even if there was still a serious problem at least the other vampire was no longer being hunted down. Medive informed Akita that he would unfortunately not be able to return to the headquarters though and that his best shot was to find a nice place to settle down with his little human and start a new life for them. But he did inform him that he'd continue to help him as much as the other vampire needed, whether financially or otherwise.

Currently Medive was resting in the living room with a book on his lap and a glass of wine in his hand. Alcohol didn't have the same affect on vampires as humans, and he occasionally just enjoyed having something familiar from when he was human. Sipping at the glass he could hear Jonah and Sakura's voices telling him that the pair was heading towards him. The laughter that he heard made a small smile cross his face, orange eyes moving up as the two entered the room. "There's my boys." He said happily a much friendly and sweeter side of him had been present when it was just the three of them a side that almost never showed with anyone else.

Jonah had been laughing with Sakura as they made their way down to the living room to join Medive after the pair had enjoyed a nice day outside in the garden complete with a picnic for Sakura since Jonah was still cooking for him. Now it was happily though, Jonah thoroughly enjoying being able to do so for Sakura and often times going out of his way to do whatever he could for the human. Having grown incredibly fond of him. His eyes moved to Medive when the other vampire greeted them, "We had a great time out in the garden today, didn't we Sakura?" Jonah informed Medive as he was quick to race over and get a kiss from the other vampire before he was sinking down beside him curling up against his side.

The weekend with Sakura had actually been a lot better than Alex had expected, even if he still had not been entirely sure that his friend had been willing to be left with them for that long. He spent a lot of time hanging out with him, they talked, played games and pestered Akita together. At night when he was sure Sakura was asleep Alex would entice Akita wanting to feel his sexy vampire after going all day without him. He had grown accustomed to them being able to have sex whenever and wherever they wanted living there alone together. So it was hard for him to keep himself reigned in and not try to tempt his boyfriend while Sakura was there meaning he was desperate and eager when night fell and Sakura had fallen asleep.

After Medive had picked Sakura up and gave them some good news Alex had been so excited that he had been incredibly flirty and teasing to his lover. Enticing them to celebrate such great news in an intimate way since they would soon be free again. Before long they had gotten the news that it was safe for them to leave, the protections had been removed and the experiments rounded up and returned to Medive's main home which was almost finished being repaired. Alex had been happy to pack up their stuff and get ready to move with Akita, the beginning of a new exciting life together.

That had been awhile ago, the house they were living in now was like a dream come true, and he loved being with Akita and having his boyfriend take care of him. Even if it meant he had taken on more of a house wife role, keeping the house tidy, doing laundry, and other menial household tasks. But he was growing bored with the routine, craving more, desperate to have another purpose to his life even if Akita always made him happy.

Hearing the sound of the door opening before it closed once more Alex set his cup of tea down and turned around just as Akita entered the room a smile crossing his face. He was standing there in shorts and an apron since he had been cooking himself some dinner. "Hey love." He happily greeted his boyfriend. Alex had checked the date this morning and discovered that his birthday was a few weeks away which made it so Alex wanted to request something of his lover. "So... I was checking the date this morning..." Alex started to say feeling a little unsure about how to approach this since he remembered when they had last discussed him being turned. But Akita had promised he would when things were better. Things couldn't get anymore perfect than they were now. At least that was how Alex saw things, so after a long pause he pulled himself from his thoughts and sucked it up.

"My birthday is in a couple weeks and since things have been going so well..." Alex found himself pausing again shaking his head he moved over to Akita wrapping his arms around the vampire's neck their eyes meeting. "I really want you to turn me... for my birthday." He finally brought himself to say.

Sakura never been so happy in his life. Even though they have been through some crazy moments, the final stop was a good one. Laughing with both Medive and Jonah , he sat on the other side of Medive. He ended up sharing the love of Medive and accepting the fact that he was loving Jonah too. They both were different but he loved them both. He always remembered of a say from his college. Sharing is caring, which always made him laugh.

"Yeah ... it was a beautiful day for picnic and with the garden looking so beautiful it was like we were in paradise or something" he said leaning over to Medive to get his kiss as well, enjoying those soft lips of his. "Now that things have calm down is much good for me being able to get outside the house from time to time" he said looking at the papers. "Wha'cha doing?" he asked Medive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akita was just returning from a run out in the woods when Alex came in front of him acting like a sweet devilish cat when wanting something. The question took him by surprised and was still for a few seconds but after consideration and the fact that the danger was gone he didn't find another reason not to.

"Fine ..." he said sighing. "That will be your birthday present and re-birthday" he said laughing at the mixing words.

"I'm glad to hear you two were enjoying the garden. It's definitely quite lovely right now." Medive mused thoughtfully hearing that the two had a picnic out in the garden and had enjoyed the blooming flowers. During this time of year it was definitely a stunning sight, beautiful and extravagant. Exactly how Medive liked things, both Jonah and Sakura had done well to maintain the garden. Though now he had gotten some new servants to handle such matters for them allowing his two handsome boys to have more freedom to do as they pleased within the mansions gates.

Happily he kissed Sakura back as his lovely human sat on the other side of him, Medive offering the other a chance to sip from his wine since he liked being able to give Sakura little things like this as well. When he was asked what he was doing a small smile appeared on his face. "Depressing matters love. Nothing concerning you directly though." Medive said since the papers had to do with what he had uncovered while handling the threat to Akita's life. Though it wasn't good and things could go south at any moment at least the other vampire's life was normal now and not in any more danger than any other vampire. Setting the papers aside and soon the cup of wine after he had offered some to Jonah as well he wrapped his arms around the two holding them against his sides.

"Let's not worry about that and discuss instead what the three of us are going to do tonight." Medive said deciding to move matters into another direction his eyes moving between them. Jonah had reached across Medive to take Sakura's hand into his as they rested on either side of the older vampire both cuddling up with him. It was so sweet to have this relationship, not to mention it was completely unique. Jonah had never gotten so close with another one of Medive's partners, but he had come to love Sakura just like he loved Medive.

At first Alex feared that Akita was going to tell him no because it had taken his boyfriend awhile to even react not to mention respond. When the vampire did speak and agreed to changing him for his birthday Alex became so excited and happy that he threw himself at the other catching the other's lips in a deep and passionate kiss. A bright smile on his face when their lips parted his eyes sparkling happily. "Thank you!" He exclaimed so excitedly to Akita. Giving his boyfriend another kiss before he was moving over to the stove to finish making his dinner.

"Did you manage to drink while you were out?" Alex asked as he was turning the burner off and started to plate his food. He had gotten to the point where he was keeping meticulous track of when Akita fed to make sure he was always at top health. That didn't mean that Akita didn't drink from him though, his boyfriend still drank from him sometimes but he had noticed how he was always more considerate of doing so after they had left that cottage in the middle of the woods. Alex was always thrilled to donate, especially with how amazing it always made him feel but also because he was able to do something for Akita. Allowing his boyfriend to drink from him made Alex feel important, something he was desperate to feel with how insignificant he could feel otherwise. His boyfriend was always taking such great care of him, it was nice to be able to return that.

Sakura looked at Jonah and back at Medive not knowing what they could do tonight. It has been a few weeks since they spend time together, all three of them. Even though he finished helping Akita and Alex, Medive was away almost every night. Before he could say anything huge knocks were heard on the main door confusing them.

"Who could it be? I don't think Akita and Alex are paying us a visit" he said looking concerned lifting his body from the couch as the knocks on the door became even more violent. Before anyone could go an check the door flew open and a bloody red headed girl appeared in the main hall.

8985c475f51208a21f67484c475f8925.jpg

"HONEY! I'M HOME!" screamed a voice of a female wiping her mouth of the blood that was dripping on the floor.

Sakura's eyes widened at the sight of the girl which looked kind of familiar but didn't know from where. He felt his hand being hold by Jonah and Medive stepping in front of him.

"My love .... there you are .... i've been looking all over for you ever since you left the mansion" said the female wrapping her arms around Medive smiling happily.

Mansion?! could it be ?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes ... some animals i've found in the woods that were hunting a lamb" he said referring by animals to humans. He sat at the table looking at Alex thinking how will he be as a vampire. Now that he brought up the subject again he started to think about it. How would he be, how would he react to certain things, what kind of bond will they form. Blinking a few times he shatter the questions away focusing on the present.

"How was your day? Sorry for leaving so early in the morning" he said catching the others hand in his.

While the small group was considering what they could do tonight they all seemed to be startled by the sudden loud knocks on the front door. Medive noticing Jonah and Sakura exchange glances not sure who that could possibly be. A second later Sakura was saying just that, expressing that he didn't think Akita and Alex were paying them a visit. "Akita would just walk in, not knock the door down." Medive replied as he was getting up off the couch just as the door seemed to have been opened.

A few seconds later and he heard an all too familiar voice call out to him, he recognized that voice quite well and his stunned eyes darted to Jonah. Medive had thought she had perished in the raid for Sakura like most of servants and guards had at the time. But it explained how she had been able to get to the front door without any issues because anyone who remembered her would know she was allowed on the property and near him.

Medive was quick to step in front of Sakura while Jonah took the human's hand, holding it securely before wrapping another arm around the human not sure how she'd respond to Sakura's presence since she had only been around him briefly before everything had happened.

The arms wrapping around him stunned him, but Medive found himself returning the affection even if only briefly. "I didn't think you had survived that." Medive told her being completely honest. "How'd you even find us?" He asked not really understanding it. Even if he was a little relieved to see her he had to admit he was happy with Sakura and Jonah, having her back didn't make him happier. If anything Medive felt like it'd become more of a hassle to keep up with them all.

"Good. I want you to take care of yourself." Alex replied as he finished plating his food and moved to take his seat at the table. Sipping from his tea once more before taking a bit of fish he had cooked listening as Akita asked how his day had been and apologized for leaving so early. "It's been the usual. I finished the laundry, changed the sheets on the bed, cleaned the living room..." Alex said not really entertained at the idea of taking care of the house. Every day he did the same old routine, he'd make himself breakfast followed by laundry if there was a load to do, then he'd change the sheets on their bed -usually only once a week unless they dirtied them- and pick a room or two to spend the day cleaning while Akita was away.

It wasn't normally quite so early that Akita left though, making it so Alex could enjoy some time with him in the morning beforehand and some more time with him that evening when he returned. Taking a few more bites of his food he turned his gaze from his meal to his boyfriend. Though things had become more normal in their lives he found himself not having as much time with Akita as he would like. After all the time locked up together with nothing but time for each other this was hard for Alex to accept or enjoy anymore. "Maybe tomorrow... you could stay home?" Alex asked his eyes practically begging Akita to stay home the next day and spend it with him. He tried his best to behave himself and act how Akita wanted knowing the vampire hated it when he was stubborn or disobedient.

That time locked up together he had learned a lot about the other, and he did his best to do everything his lover expected and wanted from him. Making a request like this was normally something he didn't do, especially since when he had made the request too much in the beginning after they had returned to a normal life and moved into a nice house together Akita had expressed his displeasure and told him that it was important for him to do whatever it was he did every day. Alex knew better than to ask since he was normally told it was vampire stuff and didn't really concern him. But he was tired of spending the days alone and really just wanted a day with Akita. Sure the other would occasionally stay home but it seemed to be so rare these days and he craved the attention and time with his boyfriend.

"Oh you silly .... I've looked everywhere for you" she started saying as she let him go and started to look around the house. The fact that she was covered in blood didn't bother her at all. "It wasn't easy to find you ... I had to catch and interrogate a lot of people who had your scent. It was easy to break the and make the talk" she had a crazy grin on her face. It was like she was crazy. "But eventually one give me a location and after i fallowed your scent here. Which i'm surprised cause you never came here. Not after your wife died all those years ago" she started talking, inspecting the place.

Being the first one to be turned by Medive, she had some memories of his past and knew some insides from when he was human. Not that Medive wanted her to know about his private life. It sort of, happened. And she was delighted to know him from when he was human too, not only the hot vampire he became.

Sensing a new smell, even though she was covered in blood, she looked pass Medive and saw the boy from back home. The one that Medive captured and the cause of the ambush. "I see you got him after all. Have you figure it out how to use him?" she asked licking her lips like she would want to have a taste of his blood. Use me???thought Sakura narrowing his eyes.

"Oh .... You're here too. Never thought i'd see you again" she said not liking that Jonah was here too.

"Well .... Now that i'm back where i belong i go take a shower to get all this blood out" she said heading to find herself a room.

Sakura blinked a few times not understanding what just happened. He was really confused. Not to mention that seeing that girl again made chills ran down his spine. She was psychotic. Even more crazy than Medive when he first met him. She looked like a blood thirsty vampire who would kill anyone in an instant with no remorse. And judging by the blood on her clothes, she just did that.

"Should i say that i think we may have a problem with her being here?" he said trying to be funny but the situation wasn't that funny. He saw the look in her eyes when she looked at him. She wanted him dead. Or better said, she wanted to dry him out of blood. Just like she wanted back in the mansion when he was prisoner in that room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you missed me that much?" he said teasing the other knowing that staying home wasn't much fun when alone. But he didn't know what the other could do to not get bored.

"Have you thought going back to school? University i mean" he asked never taking his eyes away from the other. "Don't get me wrong, i don't want you gone or anything but ... making friends and learn things. Maybe in the future find a job?" he continued with his questions.

He thought of this things before but he was too afraid to go in public places where humans were at his display. He wasn't this sane before and who knows what he could have done. But he wanted to try and see how college life was and experience that part that in his human life he missed it.

"Look ... I'm not trying to convince you to go back to school so that you can forget the vampire thing. It's just a thought so that you could still have fun and not get bored" he shrugged hopping the other wouldn't get the wrong idea of this conversation.

Medive definitely didn't like being called silly before he was told that she had looked for him everywhere. Hearing how she had gone about finding him again wasn't really surprising, she had always been capable of such things and when he had decided to change her it had been because of everything they had been through and how close they had been. But even when she was human she was kind of psychotic, not that he had minded at the time but he was starting to realize how much of a danger someone like her was to someone like Sakura and it made him uneasy for her to be back in their lives. Especially since everything had been going so well for him and his boys lately.

What she said about this place and how he had never come here after his wife had died he stiffened and clearly she struck a nerve with him. Such thoughts was something he didn't really think about or focus on especially since Jonah and Sakura were a new chapter in his life and were able to bring new memories. "Times have changed... this house needs new memories." Medive replied trying to keep it out of his voice how much he despised her bringing that up.

Noticing the look she was giving Sakura when she had asked him if he had figured out how to use him made him growl softly a clear warning. "I have no interest in 'using' Sakura." He said his tone was sharp and making it plain and clear the human was off limits to her.

Jonah gave her a fake sweet look when she spoke clearly not liking him which was fine since the feeling was mutual. "And I thought you were gone once and for all." Jonah replied sweetly though his eyes made it clear he wished she had stayed gone. Of course she'd show up and ruin the good thing that they had going for them, his arms were wrapped securely around Sakura quite protective of the other and not liking how she was acting. It was dangerous, and he knew that watching as she spoke about being back where she belonged and going to take a shower to wash off all the blood.

Once she was gone Medive was turning back to his boys just as Sakura spoke and he could tell that the human was trying to make light of this situation. "Unfortunately you're right... she's not really a safe vampire to have around humans." Medive grumbled clearly displeased with her presence but she was technically one of his childer so it wasn't that easy to turn and send her away. In fact... she wasn't a vampire that could just be sent away knowing she'd just keep coming back, keep hunting them down.

"Of course I did." Alex said softly as his eyes moved back to his plate despite knowing that Akita was just teasing him after he had asked his boyfriend if he could stay home with him tomorrow. It made him feel as though Akita was trying to make light of something that he wanted in a way of trying to gently tell him he couldn't or wasn't going to. At the mention of going back to school his brows furrowed in confusion for a moment he remained staring at his plate before his gaze moved back up to Akita silently asking the other why he was mentioning that especially mentioning a future job.

Alex had just opened his mouth to ask Akita why he was asking him about going back to school or a future job when they had literally just talked about changing him in a few weeks which would make doing so stupid if he'd only be able to do it for a week or two before he had to drop out. Akita beat him to speaking again though when he mentioned not trying to convince him to go back to school in an attempt to make him forget about being changed into a vampire that he just thought he could use the fun.

"Schools fun?" Alex asked not feeling like Akita was being completely honest with that. "Going back to school would be useless if I'd only be going for a couple weeks." Alex added making it apparent that he didn't necessarily see it as Akita trying to make him forget about being a vampire but that he wasn't entirely thinking it through since his birthday was in a couple weeks. "I guess I could humor the idea but I don't see the point of doing it just for a few weeks." He said with a sigh feeling as though Akita was just trying to distract him from the idea of his boyfriend staying home with him tomorrow.

"Maybe if you talk to her and explain the situation she would get it?" Sakura said shrugging his shoulders not being sure if it would work but he could at least try. Not all vampires were bad. He saw that very clearly with both Medive and Jonah. They could change. Maybe, with the proper help and understanding they could do the same for her. But something inside him was feeling different. Sharing Medive with someone of the same sex it was ok, but having a second added especially a girl it was different. His insecurities were trying to curl back up but he stopped them.

"Look, i know i may be looking as food to her but ... can't we get her to reason on the current situation? You should be able to imply that on her cause you're her maker, so to speak" added Sakura looking at Medive.

He did his reading about the whole bonding thing, plus he had Jonah who had answered his questions. Deep down he wanted to become a vampire ever since he was kidnapped by the Caramila and wanted to fight. But Medive refused back then, probably he would do the same now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

" didn't mind it ... now now" he said a little clumsy. "I know that after turning i will have to keep you first locked up and then supervise you 24\7 to be sure you can control yourself around humans. But ..." he sigh knowing very well that wasn't going anywhere with the talk.

"Forget i said anything" he added not wanting to argue.

Akita always wanted to go to college but never got the chance because of him turning into vampire and after, being too crazy and out of control. Then another idea popped his mind. "Actually ... maybe we could both go to college" he added moving in the living room turning the tv on.

"I don't think you realize the danger she posses." Medive said with a sigh at the suggesting of talking to her and explaining the situation. It wasn't that easy, "She never was a fan for change and made her stance on things very clear. It was something I always really loved about her even when we were human." Medive said giving a bit more about them since she had already made it clear she knew too much about him. "Jonah joining us had kind of pissed her off... it had been hard to get her to even tolerate having him around and as you can see she still doesn't like him or his relationship with me." Medive added as he moved to sit back down on the couch and was encouraging the pair to join him again.

"Normally yes..." Medive admitted when Sakura had told him that he should be able to imply that he wasn't food with her because of their bond. "The bond I have formed with her though isn't the same as like Jonah or other vampires I had made. You see... she was the first person I ever changed and I didn't really understand the process that well. While she is bonded to me in a sense it's not like with Jonah or the others. The bond I have with her is strictly the strong bond we had before her change. I didn't add anything or bind her to me in a specific way. I am in control of her as much as I am in control of Alex." Medive explained using Akita's human as an example because he had absolutely no control over the human.

Alex sighed when Akita was mentioning how when he was first changed he'd have to remain locked up 24/7 until his boyfriend was sure that he could control himself only to suddenly say forget he said anything. That wasn't helping matters, it just made even less sense why Akita would want him to go back to school if that was true, it seemed like a waste of time to do so. Alex was just picking at his food at this point his head leaning on his hand feeling bummed out with how the conversation had gone and figuring he should just drop it completely.

Suddenly Akita was mentioning that maybe they could go to college together, his eyes moving towards his boyfriend before the vampire was moving off to the living room. A frown was still on Alex's face as he remained in his seat hearing the TV turn on. Glancing back down at his plate he got up and just tossed the rest of the food not really feeling hungry anymore. Taking care of the dishes he washed them before drying them and putting them away trying to busy himself as his mind was going over their conversation. By the time Alex joined Akita in the living room he wasn't any happier with their talk but he was at least no longer showing his clear displeasure with it.

Plopping himself down on the couch beside Akita and leaning into the vampire's side he let his eyes go to the screen and what Akita had playing on it. "I suppose if you were going too I'd go to college." He said softly though internally he still hated the idea. Alex had never been interested in furthering his education, not having liked school when he was a teen. Hate would have been a mild word for how he felt about classes and homework, tests and anything remotely school related. If this was something that Akita wanted him to experience though and it wouldn't get in the way of him being changed and his boyfriend would be by his side he'd do it. Alex had learned quickly if there was some human experience Akita wanted him to experience there really was no way getting around it. The more time they had spent together the more he had realized his boyfriend was trying to make sure he experienced every human experience that he could that his lover had missed out on. But Alex didn't feel like he needed these experiences, not when he'd have an eternity to look forward to with the love of his life. He didn't feel like he was missing out on anything but being a vampire.

"Still... there wouldn't be any point doing it until after my change." Alex added not feeling like starting now just to have to take time off for his change would be a smart idea. It was clear that to Alex nothing was going to push back the date of finally getting Akita to change him. Maybe Akita could somehow convince him to hold it off but he was so eager to be a vampire and to be with Akita forever that he didn't really want to think about anything that could possibly push that moment back.

Hearing Medive talk about started to punch the insecurities even more out. They really wanted to fuck Sakura's mind up filling his head with all bunch on conspiracies and stuff like that. It was hard to fight with your mind and oenself. But Sakura tried to focus on the problem. He was human, his blood was special that would drive vampires crazy. This girl was already crazy, so adding his blood would make it even more dangerous.

"What?!" said Sakura when Medive said that he has no control over her at all. How could that be possible. There should have been some sort of control from his part on her. Why would she spare then his life back at the mansion? That didn't make any sense. Unless. His insecurities flew now open in his mind. She wants Medive just for her.She was his lover before when they were humans. I'm nothing. She knew him before everything. With Jonah she cannot fight cause he's a vampire, but i'm not ... i'm human. She could kill me in a second. She didn't killed me back then cause she thought Medive would do but he didn't. Then i got kidnapped and she lost track but now she's back to finish the job ... oh fuck... but that's not a bad thing... i can turn to vampire if she does that ... but i don't want her to turn me .... fuck it! SHUT UP!! he shouted in his mind managing to snap out of it.

"Right .... Then .... What do we do? You cannot lock me up or anything. We just ended that shit and i'm not going to those habits again" he said sitting on the cough looking at both vampires who were still. "Or ...i have a better idea ... You can turn me into a vampire. That way i can protect myself from her" he said shrugging his shoulders being serious. He did thought a lot about it but he didn't found the proper time to talk with Medive again about this. Jonah knew already cause he explained him a part of the bonding and transformation but decided to find the right moment to talk to Medive about it. This seemed like the proper time.

"I'm sorry Sakura..." Medive said when his cute human spoke in such a shocked and stunned manner clearly surprised that he had no control over her. Things had been new and different when he had changed her and he had not known how to bind someone when he had done so. If he had taken more time to learn how that worked he could have bound her to him and things could be different now. But there was no point in focusing on the past and thinking about how he'd change things. She was here, and his control over her couldn't be changed so they had to figure something out.

He was sitting quietly with Jonah and Sakura trying to figure things out when Sakura was speaking again. The other saying he had a better idea and mentioning that he could turn him into a vampire. It caused a frown to appear on his face as he considered it because he really did love having Sakura as his little human. But he had to admit that Sakura's life was in danger with her being here, and that he really did need to do what he could to protect him even if it meant changing Sakura into a vampire to give him a fighting chance.

"You're probably right... it would allow you to protect yourself... it might even make her more accepting of your presence. Though she'd probably like you as much as she likes Jonah..." Medive said thinking about it.

"And she doesn't." Jonah piped in with a soft laugh. "The feeling is mutual though as I don't like her either. I'm sure even as a vampire you won't like her as well." He mused finding it amusing that at least he'd have another vampire on his side that didn't like her either. Reaching across from Medive again he took Sakura's hand and gave him a small smile glad that Sakura had finally found a chance to mention being changed to Medive again. Even if he wished it had been under different circumstances the older vampire hadn't rejected the idea and instead had voiced he thought it was a good one.

Sakura never thought that Medive would be ok with his suggestion. He thought the other would make a fuss or throw a tantrum but he was quite open to the idea which amazed him.

"Are you seriously considering this? Me turning into a vampire?" he said still not believing. Even if Jonah was holding his hand being happy that he finally said it, Sakura couldn't believe it was that easy. There had to be a catch.

"Well darling i hate to break your little chit chat there but ... I would love to spend some time with my love since i've lost so much , i need to catch up" said Red in a sweetly devilish voice, leaning her body to the wall right at the livingroom door.

"Yes Sakura, I'm seriously considering it." Medive said with a defeated sigh. As much as he wanted to complain and throw a fit saying that he would absolutely not change Sakura as he loved the other as he was and wanted him to enjoy being human while he could there was a pressing matter. Sakura wasn't safe here being human for as long as she was here, and he didn't want to risk his love's life just because he wanted him to be human. Sakura's safety had to come first, and that meant that he had to be open to the idea of changing him.

Suddenly another voice rang through the room and he glanced towards the doorway to see that Red was standing there watching them the smile on her face making him frown slightly. At first Medive wanted to tell her now wasn't a good time, but he felt that rejecting her would only cause more problems for Sakura and at least it would leave him with Jonah. Hesitantly he got to his feet before he leaned down to give both his boys a kiss, "You two behave and enjoy some time together." He said as he gave them both a look stating to look after each other and that he'd meet up with them again when he had the chance.

Then he turned and gave her a warm smile as though her presence didn't unnerve him, "I do owe you some time with as long as we've been separated." He mused moving over to her he wrapped an arm around her shoulders not letting his worry show. Medive was a master of hiding his emotions, especially having been around for as long as he had been. Turning her around he lead her from the living room to leave Sakura and Jonah alone.

Jonah turned to Sakura once Medive and Red had left moving to sit right beside the other and sighing softly. "I'm sorry, I honestly thought she had been killed in that raid for you." He murmured wishing that she had been. Shaking his head he tried not to think about her, "Anyway, let's not focus on her right now. Medive will keep her occupied for a little while at least." He added. Wrapping his arms around Sakura he enjoyed their moment of closeness as his eyes met the other's. "We'll keep you safe." He added wanting the other to know that they'd do what they could to give him a fighting chance.

Red sparkled with joy on their way back to her dorm where they would spend time together. She was in a cute shirt that was long till her tights. It was a shirt that she found in one of the drawers. As they reached the room and the door was closed she jumped in his arms, pressing her lips in a thirsty kiss. "I've missed you much!" she said through kisses wanting to undress him as quickly as possible. She was craving for his touches, his kisses, his wilderness in bed. They both were like this ever since they were human. She could give him what the rest didn't. She could do all the crazy shits that were out there. She was perfect for him.

"God how i've craved for your body and your touch" she whispered kissing him more passionate as her hands were already under his shirt and trying to undo his pants and get ready to rumble the bed.

Sakura smiled at Jonah amused by the others comments about the girl but he was still thinking what was going to happen. "I know you guys will" he said as he curled up in his arms and kissed his softly on the lips. Resting his head on his shoulder feeling warm and safe. The only problem was that he couldn't think now about something else but them two upstairs having sex.

Medive was a bit surprised when the moment the door shut behind them upon reaching her room that she jumped into his arms. It was instinct that made it so he caught her, his arms wrapping strongly around her body as their lips met in a needy kiss. Her eagerness was intense and something he hadn't experienced in awhile and as much as he wanted to try to keep himself reserved and think of this as something he was just doing to distract her from Sakura it was hard when she was being so bold and eager. That wasn't to say that Sakura and Jonah couldn't be or weren't eager to have sex with him either, but this was far different than that.

It was in a blink of an eye that she had her hands under his shirt and on his pants quickly undoing them. Normally Medive would have been really thrilled and eager to get her undressed too but this wasn't the same, things had changed and so had his feelings towards her. Especially with the way she had just acted towards his little human. "I can tell... you're incredibly eager and impatient." Medive replied at her whispered words about craving his body and touch. He'd be lying to say he hadn't missed having a woman around, especially since he clearly enjoyed members of either sex.

Before he could really think about it Medive found his own touches become a bit rougher, a hand snaking up into her hair to grab a fistful of it as they kissed again. Allowing her to undress him while he was touching and exploring the body he had not touched in what seemed like years but was clearly much less than that.

Jonah could tell something was on Sakura's mind as they curled up together. Returning the soft kiss he dipped his head to kiss the other's neck after, running one hand over the human's thigh before sighing softly once more. "Tell me what's on your mind, Sakura." Jonah said softly, encouraging the other to talk to him about what was clearly bugging him. He knew it probably had to do with Red, but he wanted Sakura to verbalize his concerns instead of internalizing them.

Red laughed amused by the others words but she could tell he missed her eagerness and neediness as well. She moaned when he pulled her hair, loving how he could be so rough with her. She liked it rough. Actually, she was the only one that loved it rough cause only she could handle it. Jonah was a soft boy from the very beginning. Even if he wanted to do whatever Medive wanted, he couldn't take it all. That's why Medive always had turned to her. She was perfect for him and he knew that.

She kissed him one more time biting the lower lip, giggling when he let go of her hair. She then knelled in front of him undressing him of the pants, taking his cock in his hand placing her lips over it tasting him. She moaned again and without hesitation or any instruction she took his length in her mouth sucking it hard and all the way in, without gagging, sending vibration from the tip till the core as she moaned with him in her mouth.

"Love your taste" she said as she took a pause to breath and lick her lips as her hand continued the movement up and down. She could feel how the member was getting hard and hard pulsing in her hand. She grinned "you like it too " she took it deep in her mouth then back out. "You missed this as much as i did" one more full suck. "Just admit it" she added taking the length again in her mouth, sucking and dancing her tongue on the member.

After a few moments she stepped again, not wanting to delay any further the play. She took the shirt off and sat on the bed naked, spreading her legs touching herself as she was watching him. "All ready for you .... just as you like it" she grinned happy to please him.

Sakur looked back at Jonah smiling, touching his cheek. "It's nothing ... really " he said sighing. "I mean .... I don't like that shes back ..... we were just starting to be good together ... all three of us and now .... there is a four one" he said lowering his yes not wanting to think about that. He knew that Medive loved them both and no matter what he would never leave them, or him. He even said he will turn him into a Vampire. That must have mean something.

"i just don't like her" he said holding his hand on his chest, looking him in his eyes.

The way Red was behaving was hard for Medive to ignore or even attempt to refuse. She knew him so well, which made matters of dealing with her rather difficult. He originally intended to just give her some attention in the form of hanging out with her, not really having thought or been much in the mood for sex. It didn't seem like that really mattered though because she was so swiftly kneeling down in front of him and taking his cock in hand stroking it before pressing her lips over it. A deep groan escaped him, his eyes lighting up with a clear fire and need.

Medive had forgotten how talented that mouth was until it was taking him in completely without hesitation, without gagging and the vibrations she sent through it as she moaned around his length. "Damn..." He growled his eyes locked on her, not even faltering the tiniest bit. There was definitely no denying that he liked it too, his length was clearly responding as was the rest of him. She was right... he did miss this more than he wanted to admit it. The things that Red gave him no one else did, and sure he loved Jonah and Sakura, they were incredibly important to him and he couldn't see his existence without either. But Red offered what they didn't and not just because she was a woman.

It wasn't long before she was pulling away from him getting to her feet and removing the big shirt before moving onto the bed. The way she spread her legs and touched herself for him made something inside of him stir more than eager to give her exactly what she wanted. Though deep down he also knew this was something that he really wanted too. In a split second he was in motion moving over to the bed and crawling onto it over her, catching her lips in a deep and dominant kiss. Medive pressed her into the bed and wasted no time teasing anymore slipping inside of her warmth immediately and completely. His movements were instant, not even able to control that, this was familiar and something he had not realized he had missed.

Jonah patiently listened to Sakura as the other finally decided to express to him what was bothering him. "Don't see it as it being four of us now." Jonah said softly, his fingers running through the other's hair and a gentle loving smile on his face. "You saw the way Medive reacted to her being back, he's not happy to see her. I don't think she'll stick around, not once she realizes she isn't welcome here anymore. Things have changed, Medive isn't the vampire she thinks he is anymore." Jonah tried to reassure Sakura. Sure their vampire was definitely still a harsh creature and sure his stance on all humans didn't change but he still loved Sakura as the human he was. It was impressive knowing Medive had agreed so easily to changing him when he had been so against it before.

"I don't like her either." Jonah murmured as he held the other against his side with a soft sigh of his own. "Things will be alright though. You've got me!" Jonah teased lightly gently nudging Sakura as a bright smile appeared on his face. He knew he wasn't as great as Medive but they had definitely gotten quite close as well, which had to make things easier than if she had returned back when they had not been close.

Red moaned when Medive curled on top of her kissing her that way. She always liked it rough. And he giving it to her in that way showed her that he didn't forget her. How could he? She was a legacy ever since they were humans. Now, as vampires, this bond only got even more deeper that before. He could never ignore what he felt for her not deny that he missed everything about her.

Feeling him slide inside her made her curl her back, sinking her nails in his shoulder moving down his back. "Yeas ....ngh..." she said taking gasps of air as she started moving her body in the same pace as him, meeting at the middle. Her musckles were blessed as his length was tickling her insides feeling how he was reaching that good spot when he was full length in.

"I know silly" Sakura smiled giving him a soft kiss on the lips then he placed his head on the others chest. "What should we do in the mean time? I'm kind of getting bored" he said laughing, not moving his body from Jonah.