STAR STRUCK (hal7283 & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Days passed, then weeks, the apartment the three idols shared were so deadly silent and the three of them barely came of of their rooms. Tsubasa cried, Akira pondered, and Touma wrote, about their feelings, their regrets, their love, their solitude, and more. Everyday their phone would rang, but they they didn't answer any calls or messages from their manager as they simply couldn't be bothered to care about their musical career at that moment. That was until one day their phone didn't ring. As the three of them gathered in the living room for the first time since that nasty fight with Eiichi they looked at each other worriedly, not because all three of them looked like shit, but because they knew something must have went wrong for the calls to stop, and after they made a few calls of their own and learned of the terrible news.

It didn't take long for the traffic accident maker that was Star Struck's sports car almost running into the hospital lobby. Amidst tons of screams and cursing the three young men stumbled off the car and rushed to Eiichi's room.

"Eiichi!"

"Eiichi!"

"Eiichi!"

Tsubasa, Touma and Akira bursts into Eiichi's room and the moment they saw the love of their lives on the hospital bed tears overflowed out of their eyes, though arguably the three idols looked even worse than Eiichi who was recovering from a horrible car accident. All of them had heavy bags under their eyes. Tsubasa probably looked the worse as clearly he hasn't bothered to take care of his hair for a while so you could see the black base of his now longer pink hair making it look rather messy.They rushed up to Eiichi's bedside and looked relieved seeing Eiichi okay, but at that very moment they froze, not knowing what to say nor what to do.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• hal7283

Just as Mrs.Takishi was about to call the band members of Star Struck she suddenly heard a lot of yelling and commotion coming from down the hall. She turned and was shocked to see Tsubasa, Touma, and Akria causing a great scene and rushing toward her.

"B-boys...h-how did you-- ..what...HEY!!" She shouted as the three males rushing into Eiichi's room.

She couldn't quite stop them since she was busy trying to stop the security guards that were chasing the men.

"No wait! There with me...its fine...please dont kick them out.."

As she dealt with them, Jin and Jamie stood in the room looking rather confused and shocked by Star Strucks appearance. They looked like a total mess...and each man started to cry suddenly seeing Eiichi.

"Uh..what the hell is going on.." Jin whispered to his sister...she knew everything about the boy band and followed there day to day routines as if it was a religion. "I hondstly have no idea...I mean I over heard a rumor that they got in a fight with Eiichi but uh....I guess this disagreement or argument of theres really got to them...I had no idea they were so close to Eiichi.."

"Its a little weird..."

"Oh yes...most defiantly.." The siblings whispered to each other.

Meanwhile Eiichi just looked...confused and slightly uncomfortable. Why did Star Struck suddenly burst in his room, and why were they crying..also what the hell happened to them?

The model had his left arm in a slinky. His head and abdomen wrapped in medical tape and the rest of his body was covered in bandages to cover and heal his scraps and cuts from the glass. Bewildered he turned to his sibling, practically begging for help with his eyes. Jin was the one to step forward.

"H-Hey guys..why don't you give Eiichi some space...and try to calm down"

"I can't believe you boys just barged in here like that..." Mrs.Takishi frown. "You three...Outside...now.She demanded firmly and waiting until each male was standing outside Eiichi's room before shutting the door behind her. "Before you three rudely barged in there I wanted to let you know the situation...Eiichi and James were in a car accident and Eiichi fractured two of his ribs, dislocated his shoulder and hit his head pretty hard. He has a concussion and there for...has forgotten a lot of thing's....mainly...you three...I'm sorry..and as for James...he's still in surgery in critical condition..." Her voice trembling as she struggled to keep it together.

"If you boys insist on staying I only ask that you behave yourself and don't overwhelmed or stress out Eiichi...hes just gone threw a traumatic experience and his body needs to rest...

"Yes... sorry Mrs Takashi..." Akira said as he held his palm to his forehead and took a few deep breaths while Touma bowed to the lady apologetically. Akira grabbed Tsubasa who was clinging to the side of Eiichi's bed like a child unwilling to let go of his parents but eventually he let go and began making their way outside. Before they made it out of the the door Touma turned back and said: "Take care Eiichi.. We'll come visit again."

As the three of them listened to Mrs Takashi explaining Eiichi and James' condition the three young men were shaken to the core, so much so that they didn't even know how to react. "Yes... we'll... behave." Eventually Akira managed to squeeze out those few words before he dragged Touma and Tsubasa along and made it to the resting area. Sitting down in confusion and despair they just stared blankly at the floor in front of them. About an hour latter finally Tsubasa muttered: "He... forgot about us?"

"Seems that way..." Akira replied.

"Temporary memory lost is common after physical trauma... But usually the patient recovers." Touma added.

"Since when did you become an expert in brain neurology?" Akira asked.

"I'm not. Just read some articles on the subject before." Touma replied.

Another period of dead silence followed the short exchange. Despite the hospital filled with patients, nurses and doctors going about busily none of those noise seemed to be able to penetrate this bubble of utter depression and solitude. Then again it was Tsubasa who broke the silence:

"He.. forgot about us.."

"Yeah you've said it already."

"Don't worry guys Eiichi will be fine, so will James."

"No you guys aren't getting what I'm saying!" Tsubasa said with an almost crazed smile: "He forgot about us. He forgot!"

Looking at Tsubasa with confusion Akira muttered: "What the hell are you talking...." The blond quickly processed what Tsubasa said and stood up: "You can't possibly...!"

"He forgot about us... Forgot about what we've done... what I've done...!" Tsubasa said excitedly: "Which means we have a second chance! This time we'll make it work... this time I'll..."

Before Tsubasa could even finish his sentence Touma got up from his seat and punched Tsubasa in the face. Looking down at his friend with cold rage he said: "You'll what? Take advantage of Eiichi's weakness? That kind of thinking is the very reason why he broke up with us!"

Holding his bruised up face Tsubasa looked up at his two friends and deflated: "Sorry Touma... I wasn't thinking straight..."

"It's okay Tsubasa. None of us are." Akira said as he extended his hand and helped grabbing his pink-haired friend up: "Right now we should just pray for Eiichi and James' recovery. It's not about us."

"Yeah... you're right." Tsubasa said as the three idols took their seats once more and continued to wait for any news.

A hour or so passed before Mrs.Takashi came out of Eiichi's room with Jin and Jamie. The two of them wanted to wait in the lobby until there father was able to take visitors. He had survived the surgery, but he was still in critical condition.

Mrs.Takashi sighed seeing that the idols were still here. She approached the boys filling them in on the situation on her husband and Eiichi.

"I'm heading over to the house to pick up a few things...James is out of surgery but is still in critical condition and can't accept visitors. Eiichi is resting...You boys are welcome to stay the night and make sure there okay...but please do not cause any trouble in this hospital or bring Eiichi any stress..." She gave the boys a small smile before glancing over at her kids. The two of them sat across from the idols, leaning against one another, looking quite tired and sleep deprived.

"I'll be back shortly.." She muttered, before leaving the idols and her children in the lobby.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Eiichi stared up at the ceiling, feeling unbelievablely tired and exhausted but...unable to close his eyes...Eveytime he tried to doze off and sleep...he'd quickly see truck head lights barreling towards him, only for his body to jolt itself awake. He was covered in sweat and his head contuied to pound even though he took his medication. He felt miserable....and so alone. He had insisted on having Jin and Jamie leave the room. He didn't want to feel like a burden....and right now there father needed them....he coudlnt take that away from the man he already owed everything too.

The Takashi's should be focused on James...not himself. He slowly sat up glacing at the time...5:07am...the sun would be rising shortly...and there was no doubt in his mind there would be countless reports and articles on what happened...he wondered just how Mrs.Takishi would handle it all...she was already under enough stress. I mean....her husband was fighting for his life...

"I feel like....this is...my fault..." He whsipered to himself. He gripped at his hospital gown, clenching the fabric in his fist as tears started to well up in his eyes. If I hadn't agreed to Fashion week...If I hadn't become a model...if I hadn't taken up there offer to adopt me...if I hadnt befriended Jin...if I would of just...died with my parents...then this...then none of this would of ever happened...

The three members of Star Struck stayed at the hospital throughout the night and eventually Akira and Found fell asleep, but not Tsubass. The past couple of weeks had given the idol a lot of time to think over his past and he was able to examine it in na new light. Realizing the many mistakes he had made caused him to loose sleep and in truth he hasn't slept properly ever since the broke up. Learning the horrible accident Eiichi and James were in certainly didn't help with the matter and that night like so many other sleepless nights Tsubasa remained awake. The silence of the hospital was eerie and haunting, and with his already fragile state of mind Tsubasa really began to get paranoid as his imagination began taking him to new depths of surreal insanity. Perhaps it was all a scheme? An elaborate conspiracy to topple the government by assasinating Eiichi so the country would descent into chaos and despair by the tragedy and then they will have to nuke the country to stop the chaos from spreading? But Eiichi survived so the world was safe! No, that could only mean that the lizard people would come to finish the job! Driven by his insane paranoia Tsubasa quickly got up and managed to sneak through the nurses on night shift and made it to Eiichi's room. It was at that moment a slither of reason came back to Tsubasa's brain and he chuckled quietly: "What am I even doing....

Then he heard a noise, a voice coming from inside Eiichi's room. It was very faint but Tsubasa wouldn't miss that for anything in the world. He really shouldn't be doing this, but worry and longing both urged him going forward as he reached for the doorknob. "Eiichi are you awake?"He whispered quietly as he opened the door and peaked inside and found the idol crying on his hospital bed. Without even thinking he went in and asked:"Are you in pain Eiichi? Should I call.the nurse!?"

Edited by hal7283

The model jumped hearing a voice and the door suddenly open. Who was barging in his room with out a single warning? He knew it wasn't Jin for Jamie...he also didnt really recognize this voice.

To his surpise it was Tsubasa, the keyboardist of the famous boy band, Star Struck. Why was he here? Had he stayed at the hospital all this time? Jin and Jamie did inform him that he was friends with the idols but still...was there friendship so strong that they wanted to stay by his side? Before he could respond the idol stepped into his room, looking....concerned ?

"Are you in pain Eiichi? Should I call the nurse!?"[/Quote]

It was odd...Eiichi couldn't remember this man and yet he felt himself move through a wave of emtions. He felt happy to see him...releaved. However he also felt...angery and hurt...

How could he be feeling all these conflicting emotions when he couldn't even recall the man?"N-no..no I'm..I'm ok.." His voice creaked and he quickly hid his face in shame, covering his mouth. He struggled to whip his tears away. "S-sorry...I'm fine..really...I'm just...going though alot and this is...took much to take in...I'm worried about Mr.Takishi's and...I can't help but think part of this...is my fault..." He sighed heavily, glancing over at the other. When his siblings and Mrs.Takishi were in the room...he couldnt help but feel like a burden but for some reason...with Tsubasa in the room he felt different. He just couldnt explain it..."I can't really sleep...I keep...having nightmares. Um...w-would it be impolite to ask you to...maybe...sit with me? I was told you and the other band memebers were my friends...Im sorry I dont remember you..." He said softly hanging his head. "I must of been really lucky...I'm surpsied your still here...we must of been really close..."

"That's silly Eiichi, how could this be your fault?" Tsubasa said as he approached the bed and held Eiichi's hand: "You didn't drive, you weren't the driver who hit the car, you didn't pave the road or put up the traffic lights. You didn't work on the vehicle or own the company that manufactured it, and you certainly didn't create the universe in such a way so cars would bump into each other and harm people. So how could it be your fault? I know no matter what I said you'd still feel responsible, that's just typical survivor's guilt kicking in. But know that everyone including James would want to see you alive and well."

Tsubasa fell silent for a moment. He knew he shouldn't be here and the least Eiichi need would be someone who was practically a stranger to him showing up and disturb his rest. He was surprised when Eiichi asked him to stay, as the model shouldn't even remember him at this moment let alone wanting his company. "Of course Eiichi. It would be my honor." the idol said with a weak smile as he pulled a chair to the side of the bed and sat down. It really broke his heart to know that Eiichi had forgotten about him, about Star Struck, about everything that has happened between them. Even though it ended in a rather unpleasant way due to Tsubasa's mistakes, he'd still prefer to know that he has left a mark in the model's heart. But at that moment what hurt Tsubasa more was to see Eiichi so hurt and so weak, both physically and mentally. Tsubasa shook his head when Eiichi apologized for not remembering him and said: "It's okay Eiichi... I'm sure you'll start remembering things soon." He fell silent for a moment and said: "We were.... close... but before your accident we... I did something really horrible to you and we haven't spoken for weeks... but you mean the world to us and when we heard about what happened...I'm sorry Eiichi I know this is probably not the best timing to talk about this given the fact that you don't remember anything.... I just wanted to help..."

Eiichi glanced up at the idol a little taken aback by his words.

"That's silly Eiichi, how could this be your fault?" [/Quote]

Eiichi fell silent, listening as Tsubasa explained himself...and all the model could do was feel...touched that the man was being so nice to him. Perhaps he did have a point...perhaps he was being too cruel and hard on himself.

"um...t-thank you.." He said softly, needing to hear those encouraging words. He gave the idol a small smile as he pulled up a chair and agreed to stay with him.

"It's okay Eiichi... I'm sure you'll start remembering things soon."[/Quote]

"I hope so...i just feel like i forgot something..really important..." The idol continued, telling him that they were close but he had done something horrible to him, and it was so bad that Eiichi had actully stopped talking to him...he was now curious. What could he have possibly done to make him stop talking to him..?

"But you mean the world to us and when we heard about what happened...I'm sorry Eiichi I know this is probably not the best timing to talk about this given the fact that you don't remember anything.... I just wanted to help..."[/Quote]

He was confused but touched by the idols actions and words....Eiichi sighed softly, his eyes falling. "I-im not sure what to say...but I'm happy that your here...that I have someone with me...I can't image waking up all alone and not knowing who I was...so I'm grateful that you and the Takashi's are here..." He glanced over at the other."Tsubasa...You said that we got in argument..and that you did something bad...may I ask you what happened ? I can't image ever being that angry with someone especially you...you seem really kind....Maybe you could fill me on what our friendship was like...where we went and what he did together....its all a fuzzy blurr. "

Tsubasa could tell that what he said had an positive effect on Eiichi and was really relieved. The small smile that came to Eiichi's face even though slightly clouded by his injuries still instantly filled Tsubasa's heart with warmth and happiness. Ah... how he'd missed that smile! He would give anything up if just to claim that smile for himself! But of course, Eiichi's smile was his own to give, to use as he pleases, nobody has the right to hoard that for their own, certainly not Tsubasa, Akira and Touma who'd hurt the man so much in their ignorance and arrogance. Inevitably Tsubasa began asking about their past, and after a short silence Tsubasa said: "As much as I'd want you to remember.... it's probably not a good idea for me to tell you what happened right now. As I said before, we did something really horrible to you, and remembering that would certainly make you too emotional and upset....." Tsubasa got up from his chair and reached for Eiichi's head, caressing those silky locks gently he said with a weak smile: "Rest well, heal your wounds, and if you still can't remember then I promise I'll tell you what happened, so you could properly kick my ass this time."

Tsubasa sat back down and said: "You should get more rest Eiichi. Don't worry, I won't leave you alone.... How about I sing you a lullaby?" He said with a rather teasing smile: "You're about the only person who gets a private concert like this from me, well, maybe with the exception of Jamie... ah you probably don't remember it but we attended her birthday party and sang for her."

• 3 weeks later...

Eiichi was at a lost for words. The man before him seemed so...sad and yet...warm. And for some unexplainable reason Eiichi felt bad for him. The momemt he felt Tusbasa crease his head he felt safe and...loved? Just what happened between the two of them? Eiichi wasn't a fighter by any means but hearing Tsubasa tell him that he couldn't tell him what happened right now, and that he'd kick is ass honestly surpised him.

Was it really...that bad?

"Ok...I understand..sorry.."

He had the urge to punch and hug the man.

"You should get more rest Eiichi. Don't worry, I won't leave you alone.... How about I sing you a lullaby?"[/Quote]

Hearing the idol say that he wouldn't leave him made his heart ache. He found comfort in those words and he wanted to believe them. He chuckled a little, shaking his head and feeling embressed that the man offered to sing him a lullaby. "N-no that's ok. But thank you.."

"You're about the only person who gets a private concert like this from me, well, maybe with the exception of Jamie...[/Quote]

Eiichi raised his eyes rows hearing the man say that he and his friends had sung for his sister at her birthday party. He had always thought to worst of Star Struck but...it seems that the very same troublemakers on the news and magazines were indeed the people he was friends with. "You guys really sang for Jamie? " He laughed. "Wow I can only image her face. AhHhaaha. I bet she freaked out. You guys are her favorite band "

It felt natural. It felt so...natural talking to him. Deep down Tsubasa didn't feel like a stranger...even though he couldn't understand his emotions when the man was near him because they were so conflicting he still felt...close to him. Eiichi sighed softly, laying back in his bed and getting comfortable as he glanced out the window. "Well...whatever you did...I hope I forgive you...cause you don't seem that bad." He smiled, closing his eyes....and it only took Eiichi a few mintues to drift off into a deep and peacefull slumber.

"I hope so too." Tsubasa whispered as he sat back down beside the bed and looked as Eiichi closed his eyes, his expressions seemed a lot more relaxed now and soon after he fell asleep. Seeing Eiichi's peaceful sleeping face was something Tsubasa could never get enough of, even with the model's injuries casting a shadow over his features the sight still brought Tsubasa such a warmth in his heart. For the first time in weeks something akin to peace filled the idol's heart and it didn't take long for that peace to erode what little was left of his fortitude. Soon Tsibasa felt his eyelids getting heavier and heavier and before he could even remind himself to be strong he surrendered to his fatigue, laying his head on his arms on the bed and fell asleep himself.

A couple of hours later Tsubasa was suddenly awoken by a sharp pain in the head. "Ouch! What the hell.." He groaned in pain as he got up and turned around and found Akira starting down at him furiously. While rubbing his head Tsubasa whined: "A...Akira? What are you doing here?! Why did you knock me in the head?"

"What am I doing here? More like what are YOU doing here?!"Akira tried his best to keep his voice down as he didn't want to wake Eiichi up, which resulted in the angriest whisper ever. Grabbing Tsubasa by the back of his collar he groaned: "We promised Mrs Takashi to behave remember?!"

"Yeah I know Akira but..."

"NO BUT! Now get your sorry ass back to the waiting area..." Akira growled as he pulled Tsubasa up from his chair. Before he left however he looked back at Eiichi longingly for a moment, but eventually he put his feelings aside and the two left Eiichi's room.

Edited by hal7283

• 2 months later...

[ 1 month later ]

Eiichi was finally released from the hospital. During his time recovering his family had stayed by his side...a long with the boys from Star Struck who offen surpsied him with vists from time to time, despite there hectic schedule and rocky career. Even though he was now being discharged Mr.Takashi remained in the hospital, he survived the multiple surgeries but was now stuck in a coma and there was no telling if or...when he'd wake up. Still...his family was hopefully...praying for a miracle.

Even though Eiichi's arm was still in a sling and Mr.Takishi was still out of commission, as soon as word got out that the rapidly growing model was being discharged, the news spread like wild fire. Fasination's manager reached out to him, informing him of there past agreement which he couldnt believe he even agreed too! Recording a single with Fascination? When he didnt even like singing in public and he struggled with his stage fright?!
But there it was... a signed contract with both his and Mr.Takashi's signatures. There was no way he was getting out of this.
"Should you really be going back to work? Your still recovering Eiichi. " Jay said, looking worried. "I know, but its just my arm...and I signed a contact. Besides Mr Yami is just having me record and collaborate with Fascination right now, I won't need to shoot the video for awhile and by then, my arm should be out of this sling. Also..I honesty don't mind the distraction..given everything thats happened, I don't wanna go back to modeling just yet...but sitting here not doing anything is...hard."
"I know what you mean...well...alright...Have fun and help those guys write a kick ass song..."
"I'll do my best. I'm sure it'll be fun."

Eiichi hadn't seen or talked to Star Struck in a few days since they were called back to work. There new album had stayed on the top ten charts and they already received a few awards, but due to the lack of marketing and promoting it didn't bring in the sales the Company originally intisipated. So currently the boys were busy trying to regain there footing in the spot light since Fascination had snagged most of it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Eiichi! It is so good to see you!"
"Uh..yeah. Thank you." Eiichi stepped into Fascinations recording studio feeling rather overwhelmed. When he got to the building he had to be escored inside, not to mention he had a hard time finding the place and leaving his house, which was surrounded by paparazzi.
"You look well. How are you feeling?"
"How's the shoulder?"
"Oh yes. I'm fine, really. I'll be able to take this sling off in two more weeks..."
"I see, well thats a relief. I'm sure our manager pressured you into coming but if your not ready to do this yet, we completely understand"
"Thank you, I appercaite it but I wanna be here. I could use a distraction...I'm fine..."
"You still have amnesia huh? " Eiichi paused for a moment...he had remembered a few events but nothing important. But he had noticed that whenever he was around Kid...he suddenly felt uncomfortable. He cleared his throat, smiling softly.
"Y-yes. So I apologize if I'm a little withdrawn...Your all being very friendly and kind to be...Im sorry that I still don't remember you."
"Eiichi..don't apologize. Geez your way too nice... I'm sure your memory will come back...but in the mean time, we can just make new ones...So! Moving on...song ideas....What are we thinking?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[ 5 hours later ]

"Good work today Eiichi! Your a natural!" The model shrugged feeling a little awkward. He rubbed the back of his neck offering Kid a fake smile. "I didn't do much, but thank you. "
"Your way too modest. You know that?" He smirked. "Anyway let's meet back up next week. By then we should have the music recorded. Does that work for you Eiichi~"
"Oh..yes. that's fine. "
"Then its settled...By the way Eiichi, the guys and I are going to grab some food. You wanna come with us?"

Eiichi couldn't explain it. He got such an odd vibe from Kid. Almost like his instincts were telling him that the boy was dangerous. And yet...he appeared to be so nice and approachable."O-oh uh...I don't--"
"Come on Eiichi, you have nothing else better to do, your not even working right now. I won't bite....unless you want me too~" Eiichi missed the last part of Kids words since he whispered them, but he didn't think much of it. He quickly gave in. "Alright..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[ 1 Month Later ]

Just when Eiichi thought things were starting to return to normal, everything he knew was once again flipped upside down.
Once Eiichi was out of his sling. He tried to return to modeling and was bigger than ever, and when the news was leaked that he was collaborating with Fascination for a new single, his popularity grew even more. But as he modeled and tried to get some sense of stability in his life, it still wasn't quite the same since Mr. Takashi wasn't by his side...and the members of Star Struck contuied to message and text him wanting to talk and meet up but... he contuied to intentionally avoid them. Why? He wasn't sure. He couldn't even understand his own actions much less justify them. But he just had this gut wrenching feeling that if he saw them again...he'd fall apart. He was scared to see them....but why?

Meanwhile...News got out that the Vice President of M.B.C Studios had suddenly sold his portion of Mr. Takashi's company to an anonymous buyer and somehow this person was able to steal much of Mr.Takashi's portion of the company. With him owning 74% versa the agreed 20% 80% .

This worried Eiichi and through his family in the public eye once more thanks to this scandal. Someone was literally stealing Mr.Takashi's company right from underneath him while he was in a comma! It was honestly overwhelming for the model. He kept trying to push forward and yet he felt like he was suffocating!

On top of all this he was also preparing to be in Fascinations music video as well as performing the new single for the first time with them live on stage in two weeks at Sasukas 2020 Music Awards, right before Star Struck....How was he going to be able to avoid them now?

But the real question was...why was he trying so hard to avoid them?

When it came to Fascinations new song, they ended up writing a break up song, and to Eiichis surprise it was so easy for him to come up with lyrics that just rolled off his tongue and oddly enough he felt like he could relate to it all...despite the fact that he'd never really been in a serious relationship. Wasn't it odd that he could write a break up song so easily even though he'd never personally experienced heart break before.
Unless...I have....and just...dont remember it...

Between Mr.Takishi in a comma, the scadel, his modeling career, avoiding Star Struck, collaborating with Fascination and needing to sing and get over his stage fight, it was a miracle that Eiichi was still functioning.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Eiichi...you good? How's your mike?"
The model sighed heavily underneath his breath...as he stood backstage with Fascination struggling to mentally prepare himself for this performance and an auditorium filled with famous celebrities, being viewed world wide by millions of people.
"I...i..i d-dont think I can do this!"
"Calm down Eiichi."
"Just remember what we talked about. We've practiced on this stage before and you've sung and performed with us when the seats were empty and the cameras off...just pretend there still off and there's no one in the crowd. "
"Kid...thats horrible advice."
"WHAT! No its not!" Tamaki rolled his eyes and pulled Eiichi aside.
"How are you holding up..."
"Barely....I...U-um.." He glanced around the room, as if looking for something or better yet...someone. Mr.Takashi had always attended his major events or shows. He was always backstage waiting and watching over him...so now that he wasn't here...it was....harder. He felt like he was about to have a panic attack. This was probably even scarier than his fear of heights! He was able to keep modeling because most of the shoots were sole, not runway shows, or guest appearances with audiences. Now he felt like his heart was going to beat out of his chest.

Seeing the sinking fear start to eat away at Eiichi, Tamaki gently grabbed his shoulders, pulling him closer and getting his attention. "Hey. Eiichi... breath. I know Mr. Takashi isn't here and thats why your freaking out right? I get it... When you step out on to that stage it's gonna be like nothing you've ever experienced. You'll feel your stomach tighten up, you'll hear everyone scream and you'll feel like the air is too thin. But just breath. It'll be terrifying but excellerating, and if you have to look away... ok.... that's OK. Look away. Close your eyes, and picture yourself in a place where your most safe...thats what always brings me back to earth...and just...let the music carry you...sing your song...sing our song...and just....drift away ok? We got your back..."

Eiichi couldn't help but feel eased by Tamaki's words. Unlike Kid, he felt at ease when ever he was around him...protected. Like the feeling you get when your older sibling is around you. He took a deep breath and thanked the handsome male. "I appreciate it...I guess I was getting a little nervous. "
"And thats normal...but remember... we got your back...now let's kill it!"

Eiichi hadn't realized it till now, but he had gotten much closer to Fascination in the last few weeks... so much so that fans were starting rumors that he was going to be joining the band...

Which would be ridiculous....right?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"How's everyone doing tonight?"
The host of the Sakura 2020 music awards shouted into the microphone as she walked on stage. She was a famous actress that everyone adored, and was talented in multiple aspects as well as being blessed with beauty. As she announced the next event, Eiichi and the rest of Fascination were patiently waiting underneath the stage, for there que. He held on to his mic stand feeling his heart beat through out his entire body.

Although Mr. Takashi wasn't here... his wife and friends were....his fans....and... the boys of Star Struck were somewhere back stage probably waiting to see him sing. Why do I suddenly feel like...I can't do this....

"And now, the moment you've all been waiting for...!"

The stage began to move upward and smoke began to fill the floor.

"The new boy band that took the world by storm..."

He glanced over at Kid....he was standing a few feet away from him, guitar in hand and this....crazy energy in his eyes. Actully they all had it. This type of...fire!
Akihiko was twirling his drum sticks, looking way too excited while Tamaki held his guitar with grace offering Eiichi a quick wink. W...what is ....this feeling....I c-can't....i want to...run away.

"For the first time ever- Here is Fascination LIVE performing there brand new single
Kings and Queens, Featuring heart throbbing sensation Eiichi Aiko! Give it up!!!!"

It all happened so fast....before Eiichi had a chance, he found himself being blinded by the stage lights and the roaring cheers and clapping....and then....Fascination started to play....Eiichi could feel the music vibrating threw his trembling finger tips as he stared blankly out into the crowd....

The music started off dark and soft with just Kid playing and a hidden orchestra back stage. His voice an alluring whsiper as he sung, hushing the audience...

"The other night
I had a dream
It was a world full of kings and queens

I..i can't move...

But it was cold
Dark as the night
We were the fire on the moonlit skies
I can't breathe!....

We weren't divided
We were the same
And we were free
But we all wore chains
We couldn't see it
I...i can't sing....
But we created
A place between truth and overrated...

Tamaki and Akihiko began to play....and Kid fell quiet as the next words to the song didn't come....Kid quickly turned to Eiichi, his eyes widened slightly seeing the poor model trembling and clenching his stand mic and shirt staring at the ground.

Eiichi....froze.
He felt so alone.

The three boys all gave each other a quick look, cutting the music. The shorter male walked over to Eiichi standing beside him and taking his mic."Sorry about that guys, just teasing you. As many of you know this is Eiichi's first time singing in front of so many people...He's a little nervous so, lets give him around of applause, and have the tech guys dim the stage lights, yeah?"

The audience gave the model a sympathetic "awww" and a loud round of applause as Fascination, tried to bring Eiichi back to planet earth. "Eiichi...hey...Eiichi! Look at me...breath man...your gonna hyperventilate if you don't...its just like we practiced in the recording studio...you got this...breath... Im right here...We all got your back...Just focus on me.."

Eiichi jumped hearing Kid say his name...he was touched that the boy came to save him... and that he was standing right by his side. After a few awkward mintues, the music started to play again....but this time, Kid shared the mic with Eiichi and didn't dare take his eyes off of him.

"The other night
I had a dream
It was a world full of kings and queens
But it was cold
Dark as the night
We were the fire on the moonlit skies

We weren't divided
We were the same
And we were free
But we all wore chains
We couldn't see it
But we created
A place between truth and overrated"

( This time, Eiichi sang with Kid )

If I could just see it all
Just like a fly on the wall
Would I be able to accept what I can't control?
And would I share what I saw?
Or just sit back and ignore
Like nothing never happened
Haven't seen you before?

"I'm on the run from a thief
I let into my head
I know, I hold the keys, so don't be scared
When I turn and shout

I don't think I need you anymore
Take your words, and your lies and just beat it
Take the hurt and the pain, I don't need it!

I wanna live, I wanna be the change
We can all be kings and queens
If we can just learn to believe

We had a plan to build a wall
A great divide that would never fall
To separate us
From all the pain
And keep our skeletons locked away

And brick by brick
We built it so thick
That it blacked out the sky and all the sunlight
And one by one
We all became numb
We were making the bullets to a broken gun

"If I could just see it all
Just like a fly on the wall
Would I be able to accept what I can't control?"

And would I share what I saw?
Or just sit back and ignore
Like nothing never happened
And I haven't seen you before?

I'm on the run from a thief
I let into my head
I know, I hold the keys, so don't be scared
When I turn and shout

"I don't think I need you anymore
Take the hurt and the pain, I don't need it

"I don't think I need you anymore
Take the hurt and the pain, I don't need it

If we can just learn to believe....

"Fly on the Wall," by Thousand Foot Krutch.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

When the song ended, the audience gave them standing ovations, shouting, clapping and screaming....but Eiichi couldn't even fully take all of this energy in...because his mind and heart were being overflowed with memories....

He remembered....what happened....before the accident. Star Struck...the sex tape...being forced into there music video...forced on dates....being tricked by them...and hating them....only to fall...head over heels in love with each member. Tears began to fill his eyes. As he covered his face. Seeing that Eiichi looked like his was mentally about to shatter, Tamaki quickly came to his rescue. Wrapping his arm around his shoulder and guided him off the stage while Kid took the mic. "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! WERE THANKFUL TO BE HERE! GIVE IT UP ONE MORE TIME FOR EIICHI.....SWEET. YOU CAN GET OUR NEW SONG TONIGHT FOR FREE~ ON OUR INSTA, BE SURE TO SHOW US YOUR SUPPORT. AND WITH THAT, THE BEST PERFORMANCE IS DONE FOR THE NIGHT. FASCINATION OUT!!!~"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Eiichi? Hey man...are you okay? Talk to me..."
"Please just leave me alone and get Mrs.Takashi! I wanna go home!"
After tonight's profomance and him locking up on stage and remembering the shit show that is his love life he wanted to desperately get away. He locked himself in his dressing room, struggling to rub the tears from his eyes. He didnt wanna hear or see Star Struck... he didnt want to see or be near Kid.... he just.. wanted to run away again...and with Star Struck being up next...he didnt want to hear them sing...cause he was afraid that if he heard that song again....the one they wrote him...he'd come crawling right back to them....

Soon Eiichi recovered and was evicted from the hospital, but afterwards so much happened. Between their attempt to get back into the game and the chaos created by the supposed hostile take over of their record company, Touma, Akira and Tsubasa found themselves occupied and exhausted and couldn’t get back in touch with Eiichi, not with a lack of trying on their part. Even they could squeeze time and try to contact the model their calls and messages were left unanswered. The days flied by within a blink of an eye, and the seconds crawled on like one eternity at a time, and before they knew it three months has passed without them even laying their eyes on the model other than seeing him on magazines, on TV, and of course all the online media reporting his collaboration with “Fascination”.

Eventually the chance came for them to get close to Eiichi as they were going on the same program.With nervous anticipation the three showed up but the model was still nowhere to be found, especially with Fascination’s security detail blocking their way the three of them simply couldn’t find any way to get close to the model. After watching Eiichi’s performance with Fascination the three idols were quite shaken from the song. They knew the words were not from Fascination but from Eiichi himself. He was heartbroken by the three of them. Soon it was near their time to go on stage and the three idols looked at each other with determination in their eyes. Even though they couldn’t meet Eiichi in person at least the model would be able to see, if not hear their performance, and they intended to make it the most monumental performance of their professional life, .

“You guys sure about this?” Akira asked.

“Yes I’m sure.” Tsubasa said.

“Most positive.” Touma added.

They reached out their hands and laid them on top of each other. Looking into each others eyes they could see the determination in each other.

“Alright boys let’s do this!” Akira said: “Star Struuuuuuuuck!”

“G O !”

Welcomed with thunderous applause and cheers the three boys ran on stage and greeted the crowd. The fans have been starving for the band due to their hiatus and all of them were eager to hear the steamy love song that topped all charts from months ago. But as the singing began they soon realized Star Struck was not performing Color Pallet.

The dancing snows are like dusts of stars

Towards the sky I reach my hand

I could always feel the crossing wishes

As all are now within this monochrome

The audience were dumbfounded as the three sang and perfomed. It wasn’t anything they’ve ever expected from the boy band. The song had a feeling of melancholic sadness but also strength, it was filled with longing for something lost but also hope for the future. Soon the song came to its finale.

Even though the trails we take may never cross paths again

Amidst that shining Galaxy perhaps our light will connect

The falling stars are like sands, falling gently on my chest once more

That silent shadow of our dreams shall ever sleep

As all are still within this monochrome

The song doesn't quite fit the image of the boys completely but it's the first thing that came to my mind when thinking of "Monochrome"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The crowd remained silent after the performance ended, and as Akira took a glance over the quiet audiences he said: “Years ago, the three of us met in our high school and were bounded together by our common love for music. With luck and a lot of help from the people around us we were able to get this far. The staff, our producer, the company, and or course each and every one of our fans. You’ve made us who we are. You’ve put us on this stage. We wouldn’t be here without you.”

“But throughout the years we’ve strayed away from who we were, from why we started Star Struck in the first place. We were lost, without direction.” Touma carried on speaking after Akira and said: “We tried to find inspiration in indulgence and depravity but... nothing worked, that’s until we were able to find our inspiration again. Our wisdom if you will.”

“But in our arrogance we lost it again. We thought we could carry on carelessly like before and that ended up hurting those who cared for us. Before we could even make amends certain... events occurred.” Tsubasa continued the speech after Touma and said: “We were pushed to the limit both physically and mentally but in the middle of this chaos, we’ve also made an realization, that we are no longer the stars that we wanted to become. That we, Star Struck, and failed to grasp that spark.”

“Therefore it is with great regret that I announce that as of this moment, Star Struck shall terminate our contract with our current agency and cease all activities. We’re sorry for all the trouble and confusion that this announcement may cause but... this is our way to take responsibility for what we’ve done, and an opportunity for us to find ourselves once again. Thank you, and good bye.”

Having made their point known the three quickly disappeared to the backstage leaving the whole studio, as well as tens of thousands of audiences watching live at home utterly dumbfounded. The quiet only lasted for a moment however as pandemonium quickly followed with cries of despair and roars of anger and frustration and confusion.  

• 1 month later...

As Eiichi sat in his dressing room crying, the TV was on and he heard them announce Star Struck to the stage. He quickly reached for the remote, eager to turn it off but he found his hand trembling as his eyes met the screen and he finally saw Star Struck again. How could his heart suddenly fill so whole and yet heart, also feel like it was breaking in two...it hurt... it hurt so unbelievablely much to see them! If the boys would of played Color Pallet, then Eiichi would of turned off the TV...but to his surprised the boys were singing a new song...a song he had never heard before...

The lyrics and melody resonated with him and he could feel each of the members sadness and...strength. Who was this song for? This was so different from the stuff they normally singed. Unable to turn off the TV...Eiichi watched them performed

When it was over...everyone seemed to be confused...even Eiichi wasn't quite sure what to make of there new song but after they sung...Akria spoke into the mic.

“Years ago, the three of us met in our high school and were bounded together by our common love for music. With luck and a lot of help from the people around us we were able to get this far. The staff, our producer, the company, and or course each and every one of our fans. You’ve made us who we are. You’ve put us on this stage. We wouldn’t be here without you.”

Why....

“But throughout the years we’ve strayed away from who we were, from why we started Star Struck in the first place. We were lost, without direction.” 

Why does it sound like...

“We tried to find inspiration in indulgence and depravity but... nothing worked, that’s until we were able to find our inspiration again. Our wisdom if you will.”

Like there....

“But in our arrogance we lost it again. We thought we could carry on carelessly like before and that ended up hurting those who cared for us. Before we could even make amends certain... events occurred.” 

S...s-saying goodbye...

Eiichi continued to listen to the boys, sitting on the edge of his seat and hanging on every word they said. The members spoke of falling from grace, and losing there way....and just as Eiichi feared...the boys suddenly announced that Star Struck was terminating there contact, in order to find themselves again and make amends.

Eiichi's jaw dropped as his eyes fell to the ground and the news of them quitting or taking a break or whatever...sunk in. Were they doing this...for him? He ran his hands through his hair as more tears filled his eyes. He could hear the audience cause an uproar, screaming and yelling and sobbing as the world's most popular boy band said they were..."terminating there contract"

Leaving the world confused and heart broken. Is this... m-my fault? A-are they quitting b-because of me?

Eiichi felt like he couldn't breath...he felt like he needed to get away... this was just...too much for him to handle.

So...he ran. He grabbed his coat and busted out of his dressing room, rushing down the hall way and sneaking out through an emergency exit. He started to run down the street, occasionally bumping into strangers but he didn't stop. He was running so fast that he couldn't catch his breath, but that didn't stop his feet from running.

Somehow Eiichi had been holding himself together this entire time...and it was rather easy given that he had forgotten eveything. But now that he remembered it all...and remembered Star Stuck...and heard them say they were practically quiting....how was he supoose to react? How was he supoose to just...accept it and not feel somewhat responsible?!

And that song...how could it not shake him up?! Was it there way of saying sorry? How unfair...the members knew how much Eiichi had grown to love there singing.

He ran until he tripped and stumbled into an alley way. His chest was tight, as he panted and struggled to catch his breath...tears running down his face as he began hyperventilating.

What was he suppose to do?! How was he supoose to fix this?! Why did it feel like his entire world was shattering right before his eyes! How could so many bad things just keep...happening to him! And why him?!

He missed Mr. Takashi. He missed how things use to be. He missed just being a model...he missed being happy! And....he missed Star Struck. Even tho they broke his heart and took advantage of him...he had still fallen for each member. I can't breath! I can't breath! I feel like I'm dying! This is all my fault! All my fault! I can't do this! I can't do this! I wanna disappear! I-it hurts so much...I feel alone...I feel so fucking alone!

As the world, or at least the part of the world that cared about things like the top boy band idols suddenly quitting the industry was left in utter chaos and uproar, the eye of the storm, namely three boys of Star Struck had slipped through the crowd of angry and emotional fans and the annoying paparazzi without being noticed. This was partly due to the fact that they slipped away before all hell broke loose, and also due to the disguises they put on.

"Seriously Tsubasa, this disguise sucks." Akira said as he stroked his fake mustache, pulling at the deep blue wig on his head he complained: "And this wig itches. Did you even wash it after you bought it?"

"It's not that bad actually." Touma said as he played with the afro on his head. Looking through the big sunglasses which covered most of his face he said: "And it certainly worked. Nobody recognized who we are."

"I suppose that's true. Besides they're looking for three men, not two weirdos and a...." Akira looked towards the third member of their group, a blonde girl with long curly hair and wearing a fur coat with mini skirts, and walking on a pair of pointy high heels. Akira chuckled: "And a drag queen."

"Oh please Akira admit it, I look HOT as fuck!" Tsuasa smiled as he blew a kiss towards Akira, who waved the metaphorical kiss away in disgust. After a little friendly banter Tsubasa turned towards the two and asked: "Okay joking aside, now we've quit our jobs what do you guys wanna do?"

"I don't know. Not exactly in a celebratory mood." Akira sighed: "I wonder what's Eiichi's reaction to us quitting."

"Shocked for sure. But beyond that.... I can't say. After all he'd forgotten about us... about what we did... We might as well be total strangers at this point." Touma said in a solemn tone. 

"Yeah... but maybe it's better this way?" Tsubasa muttered sadly: "Remembering us just cause him pain so perhaps it's better that we just disappear and never enter his life again... perhaps we should just..." He was stopped in mid-sentence when a familiar silhouette entered his vision, running through the crowds and bumping into people without a care in the world. He was certainly not the only one who noticed the person and almost immediately they began running. Like moths attracted by fire, or lost children finally found the way to home, they ran after Eiichi with but a singular thought, they want to meet him.  All the talk about disappearing and getting out of Eiichi's life were thrown away as they pursuit their lover almost instinctively, not knowing what they'll say or do once they finally meet Eiichi again, but they just couldn't help themselves. Soon they found Eiichi in an alley way, panting and crying desperately. 

"Eiichi!" The three of them called simultaneously as the rushed to their lover's side. "Eiichi are you alright, is there something wrong Of course there's something wrong you idiot he's hyperventilating GUYS shut up let me think should we call the ambulance How about my family clinic it's not far from..." The three was clearly in a panic and didn't even realize the fact that they were still wearing those ridiculous disguises. 

• 4 weeks later...

At this point, Eiichi could hear his heart pounding in his ears, and his vision began to blur. Every breath he took felt pointless...like blowing up a balloon with multiple hole or shovling water out of a sinking ship.

"Eiichi!" 

Oh no...that voice... How was it that the Star Struck was always able to find him and see him at his worst. What were they even doing here?! Why now?! He shook his head, kneeling on the ground, gasping and sobbing.

"Eiichi are you alright, is there something wrong"

" Of course there's something wrong you idiot he's hyperventilating."

Were they all....worrying about him? Eiichi had never seen such panic on there faces, not since he broke up with them.

" GUYS shut up let me think, should we call the ambulance?"

No! Eiichi hated hospitals. He didn't want to go! But he needed to calm down- and fast! Otherwise the boy band would need to call for help.

It hurt hearing them say his name, it hurt hearing their voices...and yet...it was like music to his ears and it felt so...revealing to see them. He was torn...so broken and torn and lost...yet he felt found being in there presence. How could one person feel so much?

"How about my family clinic it's not far from---

Without thinking, and without hesitating Eiichi grabbed Tsubasa arm and yanked him to his knees, frantically planted a kiss onto his lips, shutting him up.

He kept his eyes closed, scared to open them...because if he did.. then this would all be real...he didn't wanna face them...not now...not yet...but in this moment in time...he felt like a lost child trembling in the darkness...and it was Star Struck who appeared to save him from his fears, pain, and loneliness. He broke the kiss for just a few seconds before pressing his lips harder against the others, hoping that this would stop his panic attack and slow is breathing. He didn't want to think about the repercussions of his actions...he just wanted to calm down and stop feeling like he was dying.

And he use to trust them....
He use to feel safe with them
He use to love them....

Even if they were now in ridiculous disguises...They were still the boys that opened up his world and saved him from his emptiness.

In this moment....he needed them.

Tsubasa was completely caught off guard when Eiichi suddenly grabbed him down and claimed his lips in such an aggressive manner. He could almost feel the desperation in the man's advances and he was simply too dumbfounded to react. Before he could even do anything the kiss ended and Eiichi moved on to the other two shocked members of Star Struck who were equally paralyzed by what was happening. Eiichi, their lover, the man who they've hurt so deeply and yet couldn't bear to let go. It took a moment for Tsubasa's brain to register what was happening and by the time the kiss finally sunk in he began to cry while garbing Eiichi to claim the man's lips once again. "Eiichi.... Eiichi...!" He sobbed before moving down to kiss and nibbled the model's neck while Akira also joined in and pressed their lips against each other passionately. 

Touma being the cooler head in the situation pulled the three up from from the ground and said: "Let's get out of here first." He began dragging the rest of the group along as the two continued to fight over Eiichi's lips. In truth he would like to join in as well but somebody need to get them out of this alley. He quickly pulled out his phone and after checking the map he dragged the group to a nearby hotel. The staff was naturally surprised by the strange group but didn't ask any more questions. Soon they got into their suite which was a pretty normal hotel room with a king size bed. Once the door closed they Tsubasa quickly pinned Eiichi down on the bed and buried his face in Eiichi's chest, making a mess on Eiichi's shirt with his tears and snot while keep mumbling how sorry he was and how much he missed Eiichi, while Akira held Eiichi's face with both hands and looked into the model's odd eyes. "I won't let you go Eiichi... Not again..." He said as he leaned down and claimed the model's lips once more, his tongue intruded inside the man's mouth and chased after Eiichi's counter part aggressively. Before the two of them could go any further however Touma grabbed them by the collar and threw them off the bed: "Calm down you idiots! We need to do things right this time!" He looked towards Eiichi and asked: "Since you kissed us may I assume that you've got your memory back? Do you still remember why you ended things? Have you... forgiven us?" 

• 2 weeks later...

Before Eiichi could even understand the repercussions of his actions, he quickly found himself making out with Akira and Tsubasa, something he thought he'd never do again. But in that moment of desperation, what else was he to do?

To feel there touch and lips again...it was almost like a blessing and a curse.

Just like all the other times, he was swept away by the boy band. It all happened so fast. One moment he was being picked up off the ground, shoved into a car....and then...he found himself in a hotel room with the three members.

When Eiichi regained his composure and started to calm down, he bit his lip as Tsubasa came to his side, pinning him down on the bed and sobbing on his chest. His entire body trembling in disappear. Tears and snot stained Eiichi's shirt as his ex apologized over and over for the mistakes he had made. "T-tsubasa..s-stop...c-calm down...p-please get off of m--"
Akira cupped his face, pulling his attention away from the other, stealing his gaze.

"I won't let you go Eiichi... Not again..."

His eyes widened slightly...it wasn't fair...why did he find sudden comfort in those words. He hated them! He had hated what they had done to him but...
"A-akira wai--"
The blond quickly claimed his lips, causing Eiichi to shutter falling prey to Akira's tongue. He couldn't escape the taste and warmth of Akira's kiss, but then again...did he truly even want to?

Before things got more....intimate, It was Touma who stopped his friends, pulling them away from Eiichi.
He panted, covering his mouth and hanging his head in shame. How could he allow himself to be swept away by those two!!! What the hells wrong with me!!
"Calm down you idiots! We need to do things right this time!"

Eiichi glanced up at Touma a little confused. What was he talking about?

"Since you kissed us may I assume that you've got your memory back? Do you still remember why you ended things? Have you... forgiven us?" 

Eiichi bit his lip, hanging his head low.
"...I remember...but I didn't kiss you because I missed you or f-forgive you...I did it...so I wouldn't end up in a hospital..." He ran a hand over his face feeling frustrated and trapped. "...What you three did...was..." He stopped himself.

Eiichi wasn't even sure what to say. He wasn't even sure what he was feeling?!

Anger.
Pain.
Sadness.
Loneliness.
Love.
Lust.

"How am I...suppose to forgive you? How am I suppose to trust you again? How?! W-when all of you...toyed with me and made me do something I never wanted to do?!" He looked up at the three idols, yearning for answers. " Do you even realize how you made me feel that day? I felt disgusted and so mad at myself for hurting Kid...and I felt betrayed by all of you...cause I thought what we had was special...I trusted you...I showed you all who I really was...and in an instant you made me feel like I wasn't enough...Why am I not enough?" His voice began to tremble.
"Maybe I was selfish and foolish for thinking I could be with all of you...but I...I really liked what we had...I just thought...I'd be enough..."

The three boys remained silent and watched as Eiichi spilled his heart out, telling how much he cherished what they had and how hurt he was when Tsubasa, Touma and Akira ruined it for him, made him felt betrayed, made him felt like he wasn't enough. 

"Of course you're enough Eiichi! You're more than anything we could have ever hoped for!" Tsubasa cried as he threw his wig aside. With tears streaming down his cheeks he said: "But Kid... He tried to hurt you! Don't you remember? He drugged you and was going to take advantage of you! You can't imagine how worried and how furious we were when we saw you in that toilet barely conscious and when I did... All I could think of was how to punish that son of a bitch and get even, not for me but for you! I mean wouldn't you want to teach him a lesson? To give him a taste of his own medicine?"

"Obviously we would. But clearly Eiichi wouldn't." Touma said as he pulled off his disguises as well: "Ever since the very beginning we have tried to pull Eiichi into our world, to teach him how we think and act... and with all the crazy sex we just assumed he would want the same thing that we want... that he would understand..." He then turned to look at Eiichi and said: "But we've never actually tried to live in your world... to learn what you would want from this relationship... We were arrogant and selfish and I'm so sorry for hurting you... but we can change if you give us a chance..."

"Yes that's right Eiichi! We can change!" Tsubasa chimed in: "All we need is to sit down and talk and sort things out... then we can.." 

"Stop fooling yourselves you idiots. We can't change." Akira said as pulled his disguises off while the other two looked at him in astonishment. He ignored the their surprised gazes and said: "I'm proud, I'm arrogant, I'm selfish. This is who I am. Tsubasa and Touma you can pretend that you'll be able to change for the sake of love or some bullshit but no, you're not gonna change. At least not where it matters. We'll be able to live without fame, without riches, without fooling around with strangers, without all those unimportant distractions in our lives but we will never, EVER, stop being proud of who we are, stop being arrogant about what we've accomplished, and stop being selfish about what we want, what we NEED." He looked at Eiichi with a burning passion in his eyes and said: "I said it earlier and I'm going to say it again EiichiI, I will never let you go. Whether you like it or not I love you and I will always love you. And to be frank Eiichi, you can't change who you are either. Deep down you know love us despite all the pain and suffering we've caused. You simply can't give us up, even after you've literally forgotten about everything. So how about we just drop the pretense and make our lives easier?" He walked up to Eiichi once more and held him tightly in his arms: "Come back to us Eiichi... let us be whole again... "

• 2 months later...

Change. Could they really change ? They were here...and they were willing...and at the end of the day, wasn't this what Eiichi wanted? Ever since Eiichi met Star Struck he felt like he was pulled into there world. Forced to date them, force to work with them, and even his first time...was forced. But now...they were giving him a choice. He no longer had to roll with the punches...he had a choice! They wanted to give him a choice.

As he listened to Tsubasa and Touma he felt...swayed. A little bit of hope...could he really pull them into his world? Could they really...start over? Could they really..chan--?

"Stop fooling yourselves you idiots. We can't change." 

And just like that...Akria managed to shatter his dream just as he began to pick up the pieces. He turned to look up at Akira, another stray tear streaming down his cheek. He looked lost and confused...

Eiichi had changed for them...

So why? Why couldn't they change for him?
"W...why?" He whispered, his voice trembling.
And just like that Eiichi got his answer. Akira spoke about how the three of them were proud, arrogant, and selfish and how they could never EVER stop being proud of who they are, or stop being arrogant and selfish about what they want, what they need.

As Eiichi listened. He struggled to process everything that Akira was saying! What about his wants? What about his needs?! There eyes met...but Eiichi wasn't expecting to see so much passion in Akria's emerald eyes.
"I said it earlier and I'm going to say it again EiichiI, I will never let you go. Whether you like it or not I love you and I will always love you. And to be frank Eiichi, you can't change who you are either. Deep down you know you love us despite all the pain and suffering we've caused. You simply can't give us up, even after you've literally forgotten about everything. So how about we just drop the pretense and make our lives easier?"

What an...ASSHOLE!

"Come back to us Eiichi... let us be whole again... "

"Dont! Don't touch me. " He hissed shoving Akria away from him.
"I was fine when I forgot you! Happy even! The only reason you three stayed in my life was because you ONCE AGAIN forced yourselves into it! "
He glared at Akria. "You tell me you can't change? Do you even realize how much I have changed for you! And YOU... YOU CAN'T CHANGE FOR ME?!" He scuffed turning away.
"This isn't a fairytale...just because I love you...doesn't mean we should be together. Just because I love you- doesn't give you the right to hurt me." If Eiichi was in an abusive relationship where he was getting the shit beat out of him everyday, would Akria tell me to stay? Just because he loved his hypothetical boyfriend who just so happens to like kicking and punching his face in? Just because your in love with someone doesn't mean you should be with them. Eiichi deserved  better..."You bring me here to talk about YOUR wants YOUR needs but I deserve better! I want BETTER! I NEED better! I want CHANGE! If you want this fucked up relationship to work it has to change! I want a say!..I want a choice. "
He met each of there eyes before sighing heavily and running a hand through his hair.

"...Y-you can't just force yourselves back into my life and tell me everything is going to be ok...not when I don't trust you...If we....if we start over...we need rules. You have to change...And no more lying. No more forcing me into your shenanigans...If I give you another chance....." He fell silent. Was he...really considering this?

He sat on the bed, covering his face. What did he want? If you asked Eiichi's heart....it wanted Star Struck...if you asked his mind...it wanted to be as far away from Star Struck as possible. It wanted to spare his heart from the next painful experience the boys had in store for him.

For almost an hour Eiichi sat on the bed and thought, and whenever the boys tried to speak he only shushed them. Threatening to leave if they said another word to him. When he finally gathered his thoughts and re-evaluated what the boys had to say as well as his own feelings...he realized he wanted to give them one more chance.
"This....is your last chance...please...don't make me regret this.."
He said softly, turning to look at each member. This was EiichiI letting down his guard and trusting them once more...despite all the heart break they put him though. With tears building up in his eyes again he reached for them.
"T-touch me..p-please." He missed them.

The three boys held their breath as Eiichi very understandably got upset by Akira's interjection. But despite this the model was willing to give them a chance, to somehow make this work, to somehow change for the better. 

Suddenly Touma knocked Akira on the head making a rather loud dull sound. "For someone who wrote several best selling love songs, you can be so bad with words at times." Touma said as he gave Akira a glare who was holding his head and groaning in agony from the knock. He slowly moved towards Eiichi and held his cheek gently and said: "What Akira meant was that all of our wild shenanigans aren't important and can be thrown away. But no matter how much we seems to change, deep down we won't be anyone else but who we truly are, and who we truly are loves you more than anything." He slowly closed their distance as their lips got closer and closer they could feel each other's breath on their faces. "I've missed you Eiichi...." Touma said before he pressed their lips against each other softly. 

The kiss began slow and gentle, but like everything else with Touma as the calm façade eroded the passionate core began to reveal itself. Soon Touma began more aggressive in his approaches as his tongue ventured inside Eiichi's mouth and mingled with Eiichi's own. It was as if he was trying to make up all the time they've missed and as he claimed Eiichi's lips his hands also began working on the model's clothes, stripping off the layers of fabric until the body which they've all been dreaming and craving for months were revealed to them once again. 

"Eiichi~~~ Eiichi~~~~" Tsubasa cried as he jumped into the mix, too overwhelmed and emotional to even form complete sentences he and raining down kisses along the model's neck and shoulder, while his hands Joined with Touma's in exploring Eiichi's body, touching, caressing, rediscovering and reclaiming every inch of the man's flesh. 

Meanwhile Akira had also recovered from the pain and turned his attention back towards Eiichi. He wanted to join in immediately but having just made Eiichi upset with his father arrogant confession it felt a little awkward to do so. He just say there and looked at Eiichi quietly and at that moment he looked almost like a puppy waiting for his owner's approval to play.