STAR STRUCK (hal7283 & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Akira watched closely at Eiichi's expression. To his relief the anger and disgust on the model's face had faded after his rather passionate confession, but what happened next was not what he expected. Behind the model's confusion Akira could clearly see what could only be described as arousal, which was something he was all too familiar with. He looked as Eiichi opening his mouth and listened carefully, yet nothing came out. And then he felt it, being pulled towards the model and then the softness of his lips on his own. His eyes opened wide in disbelief at the sudden turn of events, but his doubt and hesitation was quickly overwhelmed by the tide of lust and desire. Wrapping his arms around Eiichi's body he leaned in on the kiss and extended his tongue, parting the soft petals of Eiichi's lips and sought for the man's own appendage inside. Their lips. their tongues mingled and danced, feeling, tasting each other in a long, steamy embrace. He tightened the hold around Eiichi and pressed their bodies closer, so much so that he could almost feel the other's heartbeat resonating in his own chest.

Eventually Akira pulled away, panting and looking at the beautiful man in his arms he smiled: "Well... that was....unexpected..." Akira asked in a slightly teasing tone: "Just what about my monologue that won you over? My sincerity? Or my foul mouth? If it's the latter then I may have to seriously reconsider my approach to you."

Akira was about to lean in for another kiss when he heard the sound of foot steps coming from deeper in the alley. "Perhaps we'll continue this at a latter time." Akira smiled as he took a step back: "Now, can we finally go and grab something to eat? Coffee always makes me hungry for some reason."

The two left the alley and walked down the street. They soon found a small family restaurant and ate a quick lunch. It was still a bit awkward between the two men as they've just been through quite a roller coaster of emotions. But Akira managed to steer the the conversation to some unimportant small talk about weather, about fashion, about the entertainment industry and so on. After the lunch they continued their window shopping and as they passed by a department store the massive logo for the cinema caught Akira's attention.

"Hmm... we've been walking for a while, how about we sit down and enjoy a film for a change?" Akira said as he looked at the screens nearby showing what was on. "Let's see what they've got.... 'Love at the end of the world' sounds like a cliche romance film... 'Zombie World War' the title pretty much says it all..... 'Extreme League Assemble Two - Final Judgement' just how many super hero movies are they gonna make? And..... ugh... 'Infernal Torment'....not really a fan of jump scares..." He turned back to look at Eiichi and said: "Interested in any of those?"

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• hal7283

It didn't take long for Akria to respond to him, he quickly felt the blonds arms wrap around him, and his warm wet tongue invade his mouth. Eiichi hardly resisted, shuttering as Akria deepened the kiss, and there tongues tangled. He felt all warm and fuzzy inside, and could hear his heart beat racing. He had forgotten how good it felt to kiss him, and what he tasted like. Having Akria so close to him again gave him goosebumps as he panted, kissing him back.

After there long make out session, Akria finally broke the kiss, panting as there eyes met. Eiichi was blushing and appeared to be in a daze.

"Well... that was....unexpected..."[/Quote] Eiichi quickly looked away, feeling embressed. He opened his mouth to speak but once again, his words failed him. The idol contuied,
"Just what about my monologue that won you over? My sincerity? Or my foul mouth? If it's the latter then I may have to seriously reconsider my approach to you."[/Quote] Eichii shook his head, turning a shade darker. "..n...no...i...it was....y-you...." He fell silent for a moment. What exactly made him do that?This...entire time I thought you were gonna use me...and then...t-throw me away..."I..I don't know...Maybe..knowing that I'm more.." He muttered. Eiichi tensed seeing the blond lean in for another kiss, but he suddenly stopped himself,
"Perhaps we'll continue this at a latter time." [/Quote] Eiichi simply nodded, listening as Akria spoke again about going to get lunch together, this time in a much nicer tone. "Yeah..."

The model followed Akria to a small family restaurant and they both ordered something to eat. The atmosphere around them was still pretty awkward, but Eiichi appreciated Akria's small talk. It kept him distracted. He honestly didn't want to think about what just happened in the alley way.

After there lunch, Akria lead him to a theatre, and he was instantly caught by the signs and logos.

"Hmm... we've been walking for a while, how about we sit down and enjoy a film for a change?"[/Quote] He shrugged, keeping his hands in his pockets.

"I don't mind..." He spoke honestly, watching as Akria listed off his options. " What about Extreme League Assemble? It can't be too bad...and super hero movies kind of have everything in them....Can we...may be watch that one ?" Eiichi actually really liked hero film's no matter how similar they were. He always liked watching them growing up, and something about watching a hero save the day never got old.

During the film, Eiichi's eyes were glued to the screen as if he was a kid watching his favorite show. He refused to let Akria buy him any popcorn or snacks since they just ate. Luckily there were only a handful of people in the theatre and no one recognized them in the dark. The flick made time fly by and before Eiichi new it, two hours had passed.

When they stepped outside, the sun had set and nightfall had taken over. "Wow...I guess the movie was longer than I thought....I kind of liked it tho...what about you?" He said, snuggling into He I scarf, it gotten a little chiller.

"Alright then, Extreme League it is!" Akira smiled as he and Eiichi headed for the ticket booth and after a short while entered the theater. The movie was largely as expected, with high budget world class special effects and all the super heroes fighting against the big bad together. All in all it was quite a spectacular visual experience. But Akira only put minimal attention to what was shown on screen, as his gaze was inevitably taken by the beautiful model beside him, whose handsome features were filled with child-like joy and excitement. It was the first time Akira had ever seen Eiichi like this, and he was simply mesmerized by it. He could quite literally stay like that for days, but then again the movie was only two hours. Eventually the day was saved and the credits rolled. As the lights turned on Akira quickly turned his gaze towards the screen, pretending that he was looking at the screen the whole time. Once they were out of the theater the sun had already set. He looked back at Eiichi when he heard the other's questions and smiled: "Yeah I enjoyed it too, though I was a little bit lost when it comes to who was who given so many characters involved. But I really love their costumes, especially the.... what's her name.... Black Poison or something? That black jumpsuit with shining lines was really sexy." He then said with a teasing smile: "Would look good on you."

Akira noticed Eiichi snuggling into the scarf he just bought him and he breath out a cloud of white fog. "It's getting a little bit cold now. How about we find something to warm us up?"

Akira lead Eiichi around the corner where the sports car owned by Star Struck was parked there. He unlocked the door and said to Eiichi: "Come on in, I know a really good restaurant." Once Eiichi had got into the passenger seat and fastened the seat belt, Akira started the car and they traveled down the road, quickly getting onto the highways and after about 15 minutes of driving ended up in front of a high rise luxurious hotel. After taking the elevator they arrived at the restaurant at the top floor where the waiters led them to a table overlooking the beautiful night view of the city.

"Welcome to 'Polaris'." The waitress smiled as she handed the menu to the two and said: "Would you like something to drink first?"

"Water is fine for me." Akira said as he took the menu and gave it a quick glance: "To be honest I don't really feel like studying the menu so I'm just gonna leave everything to the chef."

"So chef's choice for you, sir? Any special dietary needs or preferences?" the waitress asked.

"Nothing in particular from me." Akira handed the menu back to the waitress then turned back at Eiichi: "Do you have anything that you don't eat? Or allergies? If so then just tell them, and they'll come up with something that best suits you."

The waitress left with their order and soon she returned with some sparkling wine and appetizers to start, and then latter dishes after dishes which was made with the upmost care, skill, with the best ingredients money could get. Akira explained: "Tsubasa's family owns this hotel so we'd get a big discount. Quite a nice place don't you think?"

Eiichi rolled his eyes after hearing Akria's comment about him in a jumpsuit. "Not in a million years. " He chuckled.

"It's getting a little bit cold now. How about we find something to warm us up?"[/Quote]

Eiichi blinked, his eyes glancing down at the soft scarf in his hands, he hadn't realized how cold it was. He could even see his breath! "Okay..." He said softly, following the idol back to his car. The car ride was rather short, and soon Eiichi would find himself in front of a high rise luxurious hotel. It looked unbelievably beautiful, and expensive. It honestly looked like a building straight out of a movie. He hesitantly followed Akria inside and to the elevator. "A-are you sure we should be here?" He asked, but the blond reassured him that everything was fine and that he was going to love the restaurant he was taking him too.

The elevator took them to the top floor where a female was quick to greet them. Their waiter took them to a table, overlooking the city. Eiichi was shocked! His eyes were glued to the window, taking in the amazing view. The city was so beautiful at night.

"Welcome to 'Polaris'... Would you like something to drink first?"[/Quote]

"Water is fine for me."[/Quote]

"Huh?..oh...the same please. " He muttered, still captivated by the view.

Its so unreal...Its almost like the glass isn't even there- like we're just floating in the sky...

"Do you have anything that you don't eat? Or allergies? If so then just tell them, and they'll come up with something that best suits you."[/Quote] The model turned to Akria looking a bit confused, he honestly wasn't listening to the waitress or idol. He quickly glanced at the menu, before turning back to the waitress. " Um. I'm allergenic to peanuts. But other than that I'm fine...I'll have whatever he's having. "

The waitress nodded and left with their orders only to soon returned with some sparkling wine and appetizers to start, and then latter dishes after dishes of 5 star meals. Eiichi couldn't believe how fresh and delicious the food was. I'm scared to see the bill He thought, not even wanting to guess how much this dinner was going to cost.

"Tsubasa's family owns this hotel so we'd get a big discount. Quite a nice place don't you think?"[/Quote]

Eiichi's eyes widened slighly. "W-wait..what? His family owns this hotel? Oh my god...t-that's...that's crazy...its so...nice..." He smiled a little, unsure if he'd ever stay in a hotel as nice as this. It had to be a grand a night! So Tuesbasa was wealthy way before Star Struck. I guess that explains how...different he is.... Tsubasa was defiantly more odd than the others, but Eiichi wasn't quite sure why. He gave off such a playful and charming vibe one moment...and then the next he was devious and cunning. It was almost scary. The model finished eating, and sighed softly, feeling how heavy his eyes lids suddenly became. He had spent the entire day with Akria and to his surprise, it wasn't all too bad. "It was good.....thank you for bringing me here..."

"Oh it's nothing. Plus I'm sure the guys must have gotten a lot of good footage." Akira smiled as there was suddenly the sound of vibration coming from Akira's pocket. He took out his phone and took a quick glance: "Looks like the guys decided to call it a day. So it's just between you and me from now on." Akira smiled while putting his phone back in the pocket. "Now let's wait for dessert....huh?"

Akira's gaze turned towards the stage in the middle of the restaurant where a group of musicians had just showed up. He turned back towards Eiichi and said: "Excuse me for a sec, I'm just gonna go and say hi. You just stay here."

Akira left the table and headed for the stage. Once they saw him the musicians all smiled and approached the idol, greeting and hugging cheerfully. There was a short conversation and Akira could be seen waving his head and trying to pack off, but the group of musicians seemed determined not to take a no for answer. After a while Akira could be seen sighing and nodding his head. He turned back to look at Eiichi and shrugged with a weak smile. The musicians got into position and picked up their instruments, while one of them passed a guitar to Akira who stood side by side with the band's own main vocal.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. We are 'The Ambient'. We'll be providing you with some nice background music to enjoy your meal." The main vocal of the band's voice was amplified by the speakers and drew the attention of all the guests: "Tonight we have a special guest, he's none other than the main vocal of Star Struck, Akira Sonnen!"

There were clapping and cheers coming from the customers, now audiences to the idol and the band. Akira greeted them briefly and they began to perform a jazz love song, with Akira and the main vocal singing the duet. The room was captivated by the performance and when the song ended the place exploded with cheers and applause. Akira bowed returned the guitar to the lead singer before walking off stage and returned back to their table.

"Yeah.. Sorry about that." Akira said apologetically: "They're like the best musicians in the industry and would get hired to play the music for singers. They've also helped with our albums before so we kind of owe them a favor... Anyway it's pretty late now. You want me to take you home? Or...." Akira paused for a moment and looked straight at Eiichi and said: "Or would you like to spend the night here with me? It's up to you."

Eichii finished eating his dinner, surprised that he really enjoyed it. When Akria suddenly mentioned dessert, he shook his head, smiling a little.

"No...that's okay..plus..I don't really like sweets. " His eyes followed Akria's to a stage in the middle of the restaurant, where a group of musicians began setting up.

"Excuse me for a sec, I'm just gonna go and say hi. You just stay here." [/Quote] Eiichi nodded a little, confused and yet intrigued. Did he know those guys? He sighed underneath his breath looking down at his empty plate. What am I doing?..... I can't...stop thinking about it...why did I kiss him? I was so mad and angry before, I even hated him...so ..why....am I here? Why am I having a good time with him? He glanced back at the idol who appeared to be having a conversation with the other musicians. Guess he knows them... The model found himself staring at the blond, taking in his smiling face, posture, and handsome features. Akria was unbelievably charming...

Eiichi was so mesmerized and lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice the blond being asked to sing. What brought him back to his senses is when Akria looked back at him with a very weak apologetically smile, shrugging and picking up the microphone. His eyes widened slightly. He was going to sing??!

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. We are 'The Ambient'. We'll be providing you with some nice background music to enjoy your meal. Tonight we have a special guest, he's none other than the main vocal of Star Struck, Akira Sonnen!"[/Quote] The crowd went wild, clapping and cheering for Akria. He had a way of changing the atmosphere around him.

He listened as Akria and the musicians played a jazz song love song. Hearing Akria sing something so different from his pop songs was truly breathtaking. It didn't matter what he sang, Akria had a perfect voice. It only made sense why so many people liked him. He had everything you could ever want in a partner...wait..what?

The crowd soon exploded with cheers, applause, a few standing ovations. Eiichi was quick to push away his thoughts as the blond left the stage and returned back to there table, Now...people were staring and there identies were blown.

"Wow...didn't know you could sing like that..."

"Yeah.. Sorry about that."[/Quote]

"Its okay...it happens...I understand. "

"They're like the best musicians in the industry and would get hired to play the music for singers. They've also helped with our albums before so we kind of owe them a favor... "[/Quote]

"I see..."

"Anyway it's pretty late now. You want me to take you home? Or...."[/Quote]

Eiichi blinked at the blond a little confused until he checked the time, it indeed was getting pretty late. He actully spent the entire day with him. "Oh ..uh--" He fell silent as the singer met his gaze, his eyes piercing. It made Eiichi's heart to skip a beat.

"Or would you like to spend the night here with me? It's up to you."[/Quote] The model blushed a little, before quickly declining. "N-no its ok. Thanks for the offer but uh..." He gestured over to all the people eating dinner around them, his fans now all staring at them as they sat there, some were trying to secretly take pictures, and many were whispering. "Probably not a good idea...plus I.......n-nevermind" Eichii was now even more withdraw with all the unwanted attetion they now had. "We should probably go. " He said quickly as he got up from his chair, he hadn't notice the female waitress behind him and the two collided. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!!" Eiichi let out a sharp yell as the women spilt hot soup on his entire shirt. He quickly pulled the wet steaming fabric off his skin, holding it out- feeling very embressed.

Shocked, the women tried to clean his shirt with a rag, all eyes on them, and some people even laughed! The waitress contuied to apologize as Eiichi bit his lip, letting the pain pass. "I-its alright I'm fine...I'm fine ma'am, you can't stop..Please..." Eiichi got the feeling that pictures of him drenched in tomato soup were about to be posted to the internet in seconds. And what's worse...is Akria saw it all...he's probably gonna laugh at me....

"My God! Eiichi are you okay?" Akira exclaimed when the waitress bumped into the model and made a total mess on his clothes. He frowned seeing the big red stain caused by the soup on Eiichi's clothes and got between the waitress and Eiichi, looking at the woman he mananged to squeeze out a smile: "It's okay ma'am I'll take it from here." Then he turned back to Eiichi and said: "Let's get out of here."

Akira took Eiichi's hand quickly walked out of the restaurant. He talked to a staff nearby, who quickly lead them to the luxurious suite on the top floor of the hotel, giving Akira the card key before leaving the two by themselves. As soon as the door closed behind them Akira pulled Eiichi into the bathroom. "Open your shirt." Akira commanded in a stern tone as he took a towel and held it under the running tab, then he squeezed out the excess water before turning back to Eiichi. He then began to clean him up with the wet towel. Seeing the red color coming off Akira sighed in relief, since for a moment it looked like Eiichi was quite terribly burnt due to the color of the soup. Akira looked up and smiled: "Thank god we're not at a hot-pot restaurant, or things would've been a lot more ugly.... You alright Eiichi?"

It was at that moment did Akira realize their proximity, and the fact that he'd been touching all over the model's body (even though it was through the fabric of the towel). He quickly took a step back and said with an apologetic smile: "Ah... sorry Eiichi... but I was worried that you might have been hurt....." But Akira's embarrassed awkwardness didn't last long, even though this wasn't exactly how he pictured things would turn out, fate had brought Eiichi exactly where Akira needed him. Putting on his usual charming smile, he approached the model once more and stared right into those beautiful odd eyes, slowly getting closer and closer until they could feel each other's breath on their skin. Akira whispered: "Let's get you out of these dirty clothes, shall we?"

Akira easily pulled the shirt off Eiichi, and then his hands moved to the model's pants, which also got some soup stains over it. He unbuckled Eiichi's belt and unbuttoned his jeans. It would only take a small pull to relieve Eiichi of his clothing fully, but instead of going through with it Akira paused, and allowed Eiichi one last chance to pull away.

"My God! Eiichi are you okay?"[/Quote]

He's not laughing? "Y-yeah.." He muttered, he felt relieved when the blond stepped in between him and the waitress, taking control of the situation.

"It's okay ma'am I'll take it from here...Let's get out of here."[/Quote]

"Okay.." his voice quite as he followed the singer out of the restaurant, blushing a little when he grabbed his hand. He was little surprised by how worried Akria was about him.

Before he knew it Eiichi found himself in a hotel room with Akria. It all happened so quickly, but the other was determined to take care if him."A-Akria wait...I'm okay...r-really" He sighed as the idol brought him into the room,shutting the door. Akria then, pulled him into the bathroom. "A-Akria..you don't have to do this- I can take care of myse--"

"Open your shirt." [/Quote] He commanded in a stern tone, Eiichi hesitated for a moment before slowly unbuttoning his shirt and doing as he was told. The singer then got a wet towel and began to clean him, the red color coming off his skin with ease. Eiichi couldn't help but blush feeling a little awkward.
"Thank god we're not at a hot-pot restaurant , or things would've been a lot more ugly.... You alright Eiichi?" [/Quote] He nodded once, keeping his eyes low.The other suddenly pulled away,
"Ah... sorry Eiichi... but I was worried that you might have been hurt....." [/Quote] Eiichi nodded again, awkwardly closing up his shirt, his face red with embarrassment. He took a deep breath, before glancing up at Akria. "Its..okay...thanks for...getting me out of there..." He stammered, tensing as he drew closer, that charming smile now giving him chills. He tried to avert his gaze but Akria wouldn't let him look away. "W-What..."

"Let's get you out of these dirty clothes, shall we?" [/Quote] His eyes widened slightly as he shook his head. "N-no I'm f-f--" Akria removed his shirt in seconds, making Eiichi shutter. He tried to pull away but was pinned against the sink, there was no where for him to go. He soon felt Akria's hands on his pants, unbuttoning them. He froze unsure of what he should do. "A-Akria...I'm..." He bit his lip already feeling nervous even though Akria and him had already kind of had sex and seen each other naked. But he figured that if this contuied...they'd end up having sex again and he wasn't sure if he was ready. "scared..."

Akira observed Eiichi's reactions carefully and as expected, he wasn't meeting any meaningful resistance. The rather abrupt kiss from earlier that day had taught Akira that Eiichi's action don't always match his words. He whispered gently as he closed the distance between them further: "Oh...Don't be afraid Eiichi... just follow your heart...." Just as the last syllable left Akira's mouth their lips joined together. Unlike their last embrace Akira was gentle in his approaches, lightly pressing against Eiichi's sensitive petals and not even extending his tongue at first. Only when Eiichi became more welcoming did his nimble appendage started to venture any further, finding its mate in Eiichi's mouth and joined it in a slow, loving dance.

Meanwhile Akira's hands began to work on freeing Eiichi from the last of his clothing, letting the jean slide down and gently pulled down the man's underwear. Akira held Eiichi's length with his fingers and lightly began to rub on it. He chuckled when he felt Eiichi's member slowly gaining hardness, and it didn't take long for it to be in its full glory. Akira pulled away from the gentle kiss and looked down at Eiichi's erection and smiled in satisfaction. He then looked back up at Eiichi and said teasingly: "Your body is a lot more honest than you are."

Akira took a step back and began to take off his own clothes, unbuttoning his shirt and revealing his fairly muscular body. He threw away the shirt and then moved his hands towards his trousers which he removed quickly. Soon the two men were completely revealed to each other, and just like Eiichi, Akira's own length was also standing firm and twitching in excitement. With a smile he reached for Eiichi's hand and lead him into the shower. Turning his back against the shower head he covered Eiichi's lips once more while he adjusted the temperature, and only when he felt the temperature was right did he invite Eiichi to join him under the stream.

The bathroom quickly got shrouded in the hot steam as their bodies heat up, by both the hot water and their igniting desire. Akira allowed his hands to roam across Eiichi's body, feeling his waist, his back, his thigh and also his butt cheeks. Their lengths were also pressed together and Akira instinctively began to work his waist to gain pleasure. After a short while Akira released Eiichi's lips and smiled: "Would you mind get some shampoo? It's on the wall behind you."

The model shuttered as Akria closed the space between them.

"Oh...Don't be afraid Eiichi... just follow your heart...."[/Quote] At the moment his heart was racing and the other made him feel ....something. Something he couldn't quite explain. Before he even could say something back, Akria's lips collided with his but this time...he was gentle, which made the model loosen up. The few kisses were soft and sweet, making him feel comfortable. When Akria's tongue slipped its way past his lips, he welcomed him, moaning softly. There tongues circling around each other slowly. It felt so good that Eiichi's legs began to tremble. "Nnaahh~ haaa...nmmm. "

Akria's hands started to remove the last of his clothing, dropping his pants and underwear. He tensed feeling Akira's fingers on his length. His hand fell on the others arm, but he didn't stop his touch, in fact he encouraged it. It only took him a few seconds for Eiichi to get hard. His touch drove him crazy! He blushed a shade darker when the blond chuckled.

When the others warmth left him, he panted, his gaze filled with longing. He shyly covered himself when Akria looked at his erection.

"Your body is a lot more honest than you are." [/Quote]

Eiichi bit his lip, looking away. He only glanced up at the other when Akria started to undress. Now...they were both naked. He was surprised to see that Akria was hard too. The singer smiled at him, taking his hand and leading him into the shower. He hesisted but followed him, his eyes downcasted. He was too shy to meet his gaze and he couldn't think straight. "A-Akria~" He moaned feeling Akria's lips on his again. He opened his mouth, wider this time, kissing Akria back. He just felt so good against his skin, and tasted sweet. The shower water quickly fell on the two of them making there heated kiss much more passionate. He moaned again feeling Akria's hands wonder his body, roaming across his waist, back and thighs. Eiichi was quick to wrap his arms around the others neck, deeping the kiss. There lengths touching each other's , making him even more horny.

"Would you mind getting some shampoo? It's on the wall behind you."[/Quote]

"...okay..." He whispered turning and grabbing the bottle behind him before handing it to Akria. For the first time ever he actually felt...good.

With each moment passing, Akira felt like he was getting more and more fascinated by Eiichi, the heat of his body, the taste of his lips, the sound of his sensual moans, even the slight scent of his sweat, all seemed so irresistibly arousing. And the way Eiichi wrapped his arms around his neck while being kissed was simply adorable.He took the shampoo from Eiichi and squeezed a generous amount in his palm, then he began to spread it all over the two of them. Of course he wasn't paying too much attention on cleaning, but using the opportunity to continue exploring Eiichi's body. His slippery hand found its way to Eiichi's chest. Teasingly Akira squeezed on the model's chest muscles, then he picked the pink little bud between his fingers, pressing, pinching, pulling gently to make it hard. Meanwhile his other hand grabbed both of their hard erections, pressing them tightly together. With the help of the shampoo he began to stroke the two rod slowly.

"You're so beautiful...." Akira whispered into Eiichi's ear and began to lick and nibble on Eiichi's earlobe playfully, and gradually began to pick up the pace of his stroking. Akira's breathing began heavier and faster, and his sensual groaning also became louder, which combined with Eiichi's voice echoed in the bathroom endlessly. The lustful symphony rose closer and closer towards climax the two men's lips joined once more, and as their ecstatic cried got muffled in the kiss. Akira's body shivered as the waves of pleasure traversed through his body, and as the lingering afterglow of their climax gradually subsided, he pulled away from the kiss and smiled: "Let's clean up and continue out side."

Akira took a step back so the shower could reach their front, and quickly rinsed off all the shampoo as well as cum which got spilled on their belly and chest. Soon after the two emerged from the bathroom. Akira handed Eiichi a bathrobe while putting on one for himself. He then gathered up all the dirty clothes scattered on the floor and asked: "Is there anything in these pockets? If not I'm gonna take these to get washed. Oh while I'm at it, you wanna call home or leave a message telling them you gonna stay outside for the night?"

Eiichi tensed, not expecting Akria to start rubbing the shampoo all over him as well as himself. He looked at the singer, confused. "A-Akria..what are yo--" He jumped, feeling Akria's hand wonder to a very sentive place on his body. He panted, watching as Akria's fingers teased and squeezed his nipples. He trembled, biting his bottom lip, holding back his moans. He gasped when Akria's other hand grabbed his cock, stroking both of them. Having Akria's length touch his made him feel even more vulnerable.

Eiichi suddenly felt close to Akria, watching as he stroked him and teased his nipples. He was letting him see his true self....this is who Akria was....bossy but caring....gentle but vindictive....Sweet but cruel.

"You're so beautiful...." [/Quote]

The model couldn't hold back his voice anymore, he panted harder, and shuttered in Akria's arms, responding extremely well to Akria's voice and kisses against his ear. Having Akria moan and groan into his ear as well as stroking him faster made Eiichi move his hips, unable to control himself. In less than three minutes, he came all over Akria's body. "Aaahhhhh~ HA!...HA!...Ha...ha..ha.ha.ha...Nnna~" His crys of pleasure were muffled by Akria's lips, making him flinch when he felt Akria climax as well. They had pretty much came at the same time! He....he's feeling good too...

"Let's clean up and continue out side."[/Quote]

Eichii blushed a shade darker, before nodding shyly. Unable to resist the singer anymore.

They two of them took a moment to rinse there cum and shampoo off there bodies, and Akria turned off the water, guided Eiichi out of the shower and handing him a bathrobe. He bit his lip, before taking it and putting it on, quickly covering himself up.

"Is there anything in these pockets? If not I'm gonna take these to get washed. Oh while I'm at it, you wanna call home or leave a message telling them you gonna stay outside for the night?"[/Quote]

"..oh...uh...." He was a total reck. He could hardly hear himself think with his heart beating out of his chest. His skin felt hot and his legs felt like jello. Akria had him shell shocked, and unbelievably horny. He awkwardly cleared his throat, saying, "Y-Yeah...go ahead ...I'll um...I'll text my parents..." He could hardly talk! His voice trembled and he was stumbling on his words. What am I doing....we just..he just...we jerked off together and it felt...good? Be turned away and stepped into the bedroom, retreving his phone. He quickly sent a text to his manger/father informing Mr. Takishi that he was going to stay the night with Akria. After hitting send Eiichi sighed heavily, wanting to get his emotions under control. How far was Akria willing to go tonight? All the way? I...don't think I can...

"Uh- I texted my dad so...he said its ok if I stay...uh...d-do you wanna watch a movie..or something ?"

The model was hoping he could distract the other with something else other than sex. He wasn't sure if he could go all the way with Akria...

Akira called for the hotel staff and a few minutes latter they came and picked up the laundry, which after being cleaned and dried would be delivered to them tomorrow morning. Having dealt with that little issue (and also ensuring that Eiichi wouldn't have the clothes to leave even if he wanted to), Akira returned to Eiichi's side and chuckled: "A movie Eiichi? Am I not enough entertainment for you? Guess I have to take things up a notch huh?'

Akira turned Eiichi's face towards him and covered the model's lips with his own. The kiss started gentle as before, but slowly but surely Akira became bolder in his advances, chasing Eiichi's tongue, tasting, feeling, loving every corner of Eiichi's mouth. He threw away the bathrobe concealing his body and easily pushed Eiichi down on the mattress. His hands reached for the string which stood in his way to Eiichi's body and untied it, soon enough the model was laying bare in front of Akira's eyes once more. Even though Akira had seen the model's body quite a few times now, seeing him laying beneath him and freshly out of the shower still caused him to gasp.

"Oh Eiichi... You never fail to drive me crazy..." Akira whispered as he let go of Eiichi's lips, and began to rain down a string of kisses along Eiichi's jawline, to his neck and his collar bones. He moved further down to the model's chest. He opened his mouth eagerly to envelop the precious little pink bud on one side, licking, flickering, pressing and sucking on it lovingly. Meanwhile Akira's hand roamed across Eiichi's fair skin, along his wasit and down to his thigh. By this point Akira's member had regained much of its hardness, and instinctively Akira was pressing it against Eiichi's own length. Honestly he could just suckle on Eiichi's nipple for hours and he wouldn't get tired of it, but he doubted Eiichi would feel the same way. Slowly he began to move downwards, kissing and licking down Eiichi's abs until he reached the model's groin. He gave Eiichi's member a teasing lick before he held up Eiichi's legs and spread them apart, revealing the tight pucker hidden within the crevice. Eagerly Akira got down, feeling the softness of Eiichi's butt cheeks with his face, and extended his tongue, licking the tight entrance carefully as tracing all the small folds. Then slowly he began to stretch the entrance open, extending his nimble tongue inside Eiichi's body, little by little, preparing the beautiful man for what's to come.

Eiichi blushed at Akria's comment, how could one person have so much control over him? They weren't even dating! And Eiichi could hardly consider Akria his boyfriend, but... they were..something....right? He was having a hard time dealing with his emotions and he couldn't understand or rationalize his sudden attraction to Akria. He couldn't control his thoughts anymore, let alone his emotions...so recently he was just....going with it. Rolling with the punches. Letting his body react vs his mind because lately...ever since Star Struck came into his life...nothing has made sense anymore. "N-no...that's not it...Y-you just--" He fell silent when Akria met his eyes, and leaned in for another kiss. Why did he keep freezing up! He opened his mouth to talk but nothing came out. However his sudden frustration was quickly taken away by Akria, who shushed him with his lips, starting to kiss him slowly. Eiichi welcomed it. He could barely speak full sentences! When ever Akria stared at him with that piercing gaze of his, he'd lose focus, intimated and yet...aroused by his controlling and bossy charm.

He shuttered, unable to hide the pleasure he was feeling. Eiichi only tensed up when Akria's advances became bolder. He moaned softly, feeling the singers tongue evade and concur his mouth. His tongue chasing his, as if the two were playing a game. Eiichi closed his eyes for a brief moment getting lost in the taste of Akria and his warmth, he only opened them again when he felt himself being pushed down on the blondes bed. He gasped, his face red with embarrassment as he saw Akria's naked body top him.

He panicked. "A-Akria w-wait.." He panted, feeling the others hands on his bathrobe, untieing the string. "W-wait p-please. " His voice trembling but the blondes assault contuied and his robe was quickly removed from his body, now leaving him nude and completely vulnerable.

"Oh Eiichi... You never fail to drive me crazy..."[/Quote]

He whispered, giving the model chills. He was already feeling the affects of Akria's addtitive kisses, with his heart racing and being semi hard. He panted more as Akria showered him with kisses, slowing moving down his body. "ha-ha-ahhh~ Nnaa~" He couldn't hold back his voice when Akria took a moment to tease and his nipples. He was getting hornier and hornier by the second! I don't think...he's gonna stop...I'm playing into his hands and I....I like it... His eyes widened slightly feeling Akria's cock press against him. He's hard...does that mean...he's gonna... Akira's hand roamed along his skin making him shiver. He only flinched when the musician moved even lower, taking Eiichi by surprise as his tongue made its way to his groin. He quickly tried to stop Akira, fearing the outcome of tonight's events. He didn't mind making out with him and...foreplay but...he didn't think he was ready to go all the way with Akria so soon! "W-wait Akria! C-can we just...k-kiss...i...I'm -- Nah!" He bit his lip, he was now as hard as a rock thanks to the others foreplay and his quick lick. It was hard to watch Akria do things to his body. It felt amazing.

He tried to pull away when Akria separated his legs and bared his face in his cheeks, licking his entrance. Eiichi immediately started to tremble, loosely gripping the bed sheets. "N-not there~ ahhh~ I...I can't...t-take it...n..ahhh~ ha! Ha!" His crys of pleasure got a little louder when Akria started to stretch him with his tongue. He had never experienced such a odd but...pleasurable thing before. If Akria contuied to stretch his entrance with his tongue, he'd probably cum in a few minutes. He attempted to pull away from the blond, trying to close his legs as he panted like a cat in heat. He feared that if things contuied and him and Akria had sex, it was going to hurt...just like last time... Perhaps Tomua left some sort of lasting impression on Eiichi that having sex with them...was always going to hurt. He was scared of the pain....scared that Akria was be like Tomua. Unable to stop. "A-Akria!" He shouted. His tone suddenly full of fear and sadness. Breaking a little. "S-stop...I-I'm begging you..."

There was no denying that Eiichi was very much enjoying Akria's teasing. He was hard after all, horny and turned on by the blondes advances and kissing. What was stopping him....was fear.

Akira continued to work his tongue and stretch inside Eiichi's body. He could feel the model squeezing him with his legs and squirming his body, clearly feeling great pleasure from being licked down here. Even though Akira knew from the time they first touched Eiichi that the model's body is really sensitive and rather "talented" when it comes to feeling pleasure from behind, it was a little surprising that Eiichi would show so much reaction the tongue alone. The sensual moans coming from Eiichi was so alluring that it just made Akira want to hear more of it.

But suddenly the tone of Eiichi's voice changed. Akira pulled away from the model's butt and looked down at his expressions. Akira could see the fear in those beautiful odd eyes and he knew the reason why. After all, the first time they got intimate was't under the best circumstances, especially since Eiichi was completely inexperienced when it comes to sexual matters with men, and they threw the practically virgin boy in a messy and painful orgy. A bitter smile came to Akira's face, but that quickly turned back to his usual confident expression. He moved closer to Eiichi and reached for Eiichi's cheek gently and said: "Don't be afraid Eiichi... I won't hurt you... Trust me."

Akira went to the bedside drawer and took out a bottle of lubrication. The fact that Akira knew exactly where the bottle was placed would probably tell how well Akira knew the place. He poured a generous amount on his hand as he got back between Eiichi's legs and reached for his entrance, which after being slightly stretched already was easily penetrated by Akira's finger. The lube would feel cool at first, but soon it would cause a warm sensation on wherever it touches, especially for Eiichi who was feeling the effect from his rear. "Relax Eiichi, relax..." Akira said as he slowly moved his finger inside Eiichi, getting him used to his intrusion, and then one by on stuck more fingers inside to stretch him further. During all this his other hand held onto Eiichi's erection and stroked on the hard member slowly. He was careful and slow in his movements, not wanting to cause any pain for the model, though at the same time all these teasing most likely have made Eiichi more and more desperate.

Eventually Akira thought he had prepared Eiichi enough and slowly pulled his fingers our. He held onto his member and pressed its tip against the now well lubricated hole but made no further movement. He looked down at Eiichias face and said with a loving smile: "I'm getting in, okay?"

Eiichi shuttered when Akria stopped licking him, a little touched by how he tried to comfort him. His touch was caring, and tone understanding. It almost made Eiichi's fear disappear entirely.

"Don't be afraid Eiichi... I won't hurt you... Trust me." [/Quote]

The model nodded as his eyes followed the singer, watching him retrieve a bottle of lube from a drawer. Eiichi bit his lip before gasping softly, not expecting Akria's fingers to slip inside him so easily. It felt odd...but it didn't hurt. The lube was cold at first but over time became warm and pleasurable. By now Eiichi was ready to cum, panting softly as he gripped the bed sheets. It..feels good... He wanted more. "A..Akira- I..I wanna--"

"Relax Eiichi, relax..."[/Quote] His body trembled feeling Akria add another finger, before he knew it. The model convusled, moaning softly as he suddenly came, the fluid sticking to his stomach and inner thigh. He was desperate, and couldn't hold on anymore. "S...s-sorry ha-haaa~

But of course, the night wasn't going to end just because he came. He still felt Akria's fingers moving inside him, his body covered in goosebumps as he heart raced. He could already feel his cock getting hard again. He was horny still, and his body seemed to be craving more than just Akria's fingers.

In minutes Akria had Eiichi hard and panting in ecstasy once more, unable to hide how good Akria's teasing and stroking felt. The model shuttered feeling Akria's fingers slowly pull out if him. His eyes met the others feeling something far bigger than a finger pressed against his entrance.

"I'm getting in, okay?"[/Quote]

Eiichi gave Akria a single nod, putting his trust in the blond. He reached out to him, gripping the others hand tensing up when he felt Akria slowly entered him.

The musician slipped in like a glove, having very little resist from Eiichi other than him wincing and tightening around his length. To Eiichi's surprise there was very little pain with Akria inside him. "G-go..slow.." He whispered, his eyes glossed over in pleasure. He pulled Akria closer, his free hand slipping into his hair and pulling him in for a gentle kiss, his tongue shyly, slipping into Akria's mouth, wanting attention. Perhaps trying to satisfy him too. "Nnaa~ ha...it..f-feels good~ nnggh- ha!"

Akira was glad to see that Eiichi was able to relax. As he continued to prepare his rear It would seem that Eiichi was a lot more susceptible to pleasure from behind than Akira expected, and he was surprised to see the model cumming so easily, spilling his cum all over his beautiful body. The way he voice raised in volume and pitch, and the way his body convulsed due to his climax was simply irresistible. At this moment Akira truly understood why Tsubasa would want to record Eiichi, as he would most definitely want to keep record of this precious moment. But then again Akira wasn't the kind of man who reminisce about the past for long, as he much prefer to create new good memories in the future.

Akira smiled seeing Eiichi nodding to his request. Finally after all this time, he was able to do things properly, alone with the beautiful model and more importantly, with his consent. Akira slowly pushed his erection inside Eiichi, and groaned as he felt his member being enveloped with the warmth of the other's body, and the muscle of Eiichi's rear gripping pleasantly around his length. He chuckled as he was pulled down by Eiichi and felt the model kissing him gently. He welcomed Eiichi’s tongue and allowed him to take the initiative, even though he was a little clumsy in his advances, Akira was more than happy to let him explore a bit on his own.

In the meantime Akira mover his waist gently, rubbing the tip of his length against the inside walls of Eiichi’s intestine. He was slow and gentle in his movements as he wanted Eiichi to get used to his size, and as he learned more and more about where to push and how much force to apply. He pulled away from Eiichi’s kiss to catch his breath and whispered: “Eiichi...Your body feels so good...” Once he felt Eiichi had gotten used to him, Akira began to pick up the pace of his movements, pulling his member all the way out of the model’s body, only to thrust it back all the way in. Soon he began to work his waist at a nice quick pace, and Akira could feel the flood of pleasure signals coming from his lower body traveling up his spine and to the very core of his mind. Akira groaned and moaned, calling Eiichi’s name repeatedly as if bewitched.

Having Akria kiss him back sent shivers down his spine. Every time the blond moved inside him, waves of pleasure washed over his body. Eiichi wasn't the best kisser, but he appreciate how Akira's tongue teased and guided him. He liked how the singer's hips moved slowly letting him get use to his size. Thanks to Akira's patience. He was feeling more pleasure than pain right now. He whimpered a little feeling Akria break there kiss. "nnahh- A..kria~"

“Eiichi...Your body feels so good...”[/Quote]

The model blushed a shade darker. He was embressed but...wanted to keep hearing Akria's voice.

Soon Eiichi's soft panting and moaning started to become louder and faster when Akria decided to pick up the pace. Eiichi practically jumped when Akria pulled his member all the way out of his body, before thrusting it deeply inside him again. His fingers dug into the bed sheets as his eyes began to water. Every hard and fast thrust resulted in a moan from the model. His legs starting to tremble. He shyly tried to cover his mouth, embarrassed by the sounds he was making. His length twitching. He was as hard as a rock. He was liking this! " Ha- Mmuugghh....ha~ haaa! HA!! T..ttaaa haaa ha.ha. A-Akr- haa!! " The model suddenly tried to pull away, as his body convusled, tensing now that Akria found his prostate. "HAA!! n-not there! I-I can't! I ccaa~ Nnnaaa! Ha!ha!" If he kept this up. He was going to cum again.

Akira continued to work his waist while panting, groaning, moaning and whispering sensually into Eiichi's ears, telling him how beautiful he was, how good his body felt, describing in detail how his intestine wrapped around his cock so hungrily as if wanting to milk him dry. Akira was simply enjoying the whole thing too much, and if the way Eiichi moaned and cried was any indication, so was the handsome model. The way he called the idol's name was like adding fuel to fire, and made Akira more passionate in his advances. As time went on Akira could tell that Eiichi was being pushed towards climax once more, and normally he would have held on longer and drag the night on, but he knew he shouldn't push Eiichi too much. He picked up the pace of his movements and said: "I'm close too... Eiichi... let's... cum together!"

Moments after he said that, Akira's body shivered, his muscles tensed up as a violent wave of pleasure spread across his body. He thrust his member deep inside Eiichi's body and it throbbed as he released strings of slimy cum. He panted heavily as he stayed inside Eiichi, enjoying the lingering sensation of his climax, and only after quite a while did he slowly pull out, dragging some of that white slime along with his member. He laid down beside Eiichi and smiled while starring at the man with a smile and said: "That wasn't too bad, was it?" He moved in closer and laid a light kiss on Eiichi's cheek and continued: "It's been a long day so feel free to take some rest. I'll clean you up while you sleep."

• 2 weeks later...

Eiichi was in pure ecstasy. Hearing Akira in his ear taught and tease him was one of the main reasons he came so quickly. He was aroused and embressed all at the same time and when they finally climaxed together ..it made him...oddly...happy. He was able to see Akira's face, and that peg of emebressment he felt quickly disappeared. He felt like everything was ok.

Cum stained his stomach again, as well as Akria's chest. The model shivered when the singer climaxed inside of him, not expecting him to do that. He moaned softly, closing his eyes and letting his head fall back. He whimpered a little when Akria pulled out of him, already missing his warmth.

He opened his eyes feeling the bed sink, seeing that Akria was laying beside him. He couldn't help but stare at the other, taking in his handsome features. Did he just...have sex? Willingly? He's...smiling.

"That wasn't too bad, was it?"[/Quote]

Eiichi blushed, his eyes falling down as the blond suddenly kissed his cheek. He was a little surprised by how sweet Akria was.... He shook his head.

"It's been a long day so feel free to take some rest. I'll clean you up while you sleep."[/Quote]

"..ok..." He whispered, his eyes already feeling heavy. He turned to his side and closed his eyes, he kept one if his hands on Akria's arm, wanting to keep him close. It didn't take the model long to fall asleep, exhausted from there passionate and hot sex.

Akira watched with a smile as Eiichi gradually sunk into slumber, his expression seemed so innocent and peaceful, with no trace of their carnal passion just moments earlier. Once more Akira was just fascinated by Eiichi and he felt he could spend hours just starring at the model, taking in every little detail of his handsome features, and the way he put his hand on his arm was simply adorable. Akira gaze moved down to the model's fairly well toned chest, moving up and down regularly as he slept, and then to his belly where the traces of sex still remained. It took quite some mental fortitude on Akira's part to stop him from licking off those pungent slime off Eiichi's body, as he could totally see himself molesting the beautiful man in his sleep.

After a while Akira slowly reached for Eiichi and slightly poked him to make sure he was deep asleep. With upmost care Akira managed to clean Eiichi up in and out without waking him up. Afterwards he laid Eiichi back in bed, turned off the lights, wrapped his arm around the sleeping model, grabbed the blankets to cover their naked bodies before closing his eyes and falling asleep himself.

Hours latter Akira woke up, as sunlight leaked between the slight gap of the curtains and illuminated the room, Akira continued to admire Eiichi's cute sleeping face until the model woke up. "Good morning Eiichi." Akira smiled as he laid a gentle kiss on Eiichi's forehead: "What do you feel like having for breakfast? We could order room service, and this place has a pretty good buffet."

After they got dressed (their clothes have been cleaned, dried and delivered to their room during the night) and had breakfast, Akira drove Eiichi back home. During the ride Akira didn't talk much, as he figured Eiichi must have quite a lot to work through in his mind. But before he got off the car Akira pulled him close and laid a loving kiss on his lips, but didn't press on too much or he wasn't sure he could stop himself from driving off with Eiichi back to that hotel again. He smiled: "See you soon Eiichi, don't get too seduced by the other two till we meet next."

Akira drove off after bidding farewell to Eiichi, and soon enough he was back at their apartment. The moment he walked through the door a pink figure suddenly appeared out of nowhere and got right in his face. It was none other than Tsubasa in his pink pajamas.

"So, how did it go?" the pink haired idol asked.

"The shooting? It was good. But why ask me? Don't you guys have the footage?" Akira said plainly.

"You know that's not what I'm asking!" Tsubasa said: "How did the night go? You two spent the night together right?"

"Yes we did." Akira paused a moment for dramatic effect and smirked: "Eiichi was amazing."

"You need to tell me every detail!" Tsubasa said as he grabbed Akira's hand and dragged him to the living room where Touma was waiting as well. While he had that usual poker face on, Akira could see the anxiousness and anticipation in his eyes. After all according to their plan, it would be Touma who'd go on the next "film shoot" with Eiichi, and he arguably left the worst impression on Eiichi due to his behavior. So if Akira could reduce some of the bad impression Eiichi have of them, it would help him out a lot.

The three sat down on the sofa and as Tsubasa requested, Akira began to recount the detail of his night with Eiichi, not leaving any detail, from the way Eiichi welcomed his advances and even starting to take some initiative when kissed, to how he came just from his fingers when he was preparing him, all the way until how they came together and the model fell asleep peacefully in his arms. Afterwards Touma lowered his head seemingly in deep thougtht, while Tsubasa moaned and complained: "Oh man I can't wait my turn~~~ I wanna play with Eiichi~~"

"You still have the footage from that night, don't you?" Akira said: "How about you watch that and give it a wank?"

"Yeah will totally do that. But still~~" Tsubasa whined. He then turned to Touma and said: "It's up to you next Touma, don't screw up."

"I won't." Touma said as he stood up and headed for his room. He took out his phone and began to write a message to Eiichi, telling him the plan for their film shoot: a day at a remote hot-spring resort.

{ Next Day, Moring }

The model slowly opened his eyes, his body barely feeling the affects from last night. His behind was a little sore but everything else felt fine. He couldn't help but cover his face when he saw Akria laying next to him, wide awake and starring at him. It was almost like a scene in a cheesy romantic comedy. He sighed softly, trying to hide his smile. "That's not creepy." He chuckled. "Stop staring."

"Good morning Eiichi."[/Quote] The model dropped his hand, letting Akria kiss his forehead.

"What do you feel like having for breakfast? We could order room service, and this place has a pretty good buffet."[/Quote]

Eiichi slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes tierly. He thought he'd feel anxious, or bad about sleeping with Akria but...he felt fine. Bubbly even. He was still confused about...himself and his feelings but...at this very moment he wasn't thinking about them. "Ok.."

After they got dressed the two headed down stairs for breakfast and as they ate Eiichi was a little surprised by how comfortable he was with Akria now. Was it because they slept together. He was laughing and talking with Akria as if they were friends....Perhaps...they were.

The ride back to his house was quite. Eiichi felt a little awkward now as he stared out the window, occasionally glancing at Akria. I didn't hate it...I..I liked it...so...am I..gay now? We had sex but...we aren't dating...So...what does that make us? He didn't really want to think of there relationship as a friends with benefits sort of deal and remembered that Akria said that he saw him as much more than that.

Before he knew it, Akira pulled into his drive way, ending his thoughts. The blond pulled him close to lay a kiss on his lips which he accepted. He was surprised but, happy. He gave the other a small smile before thanking him for the ride home and climbing out of the car and heading inside. He only stopped when Akria said something to him as he left.

"See you soon Eiichi, don't get too seduced by the other two till we meet next." [/Quote] The model stood at his door step watching Akria drive off, his words confusing him. Seduced? He stood at his front door for a brief moment, trying to understand what Akria ment by that. He sighed heavily, giving up and going inside his house. Why would I...?

Eiichi went straight to his room, wanting to take a shower and begin his day. He had a photo shoot later in the afternoon and needed to go to the gym afterwards. As he started the shower, he heard his phone vibrate.

Curious he picked it up, half excepting it to be Akria but it was Touma who texted him. Reminding him of there film shoot tomorrow at a remote hot-spring resort. He sighed softly sending him a quick response.

To: Touma

Ok. Send me the address and I'll be there.

Moments after Touma sent his message his phone rang. Touma checked his phone and saw the simple reply coming from Eiichi. He sighed in relief, as it showed that at least the model didn't hate him too much. He quickly replied explaining that the resort was quite far so they'd have to take the train. He then added the date and time of the train and told him to meet up early in the morning at the train station, the same spot where Akira and Eiichi have met.

Soon enough the day of Touma and Eiichi's film shoot arrived. Unlike Akira who dressed up for the occasion, Touma was far more inconspicuous regarding his fashion choice, with a simple blue hoodie, baseball hat, sunglasses and black jeans. He was also carrying a big bag which held all his luggage. Although it was hard to notice, as the time of their meeting drew near he became more and more anxious, which only seemed to worsen when he finally saw Eiichi coming towards him. "Good morning Eiichi." Touma said as he took off his sunglasses and looked at the beautiful model in front of him. Even though it wasn't long ago since they last met, and he'd seen the footage of Eiichi and Akira's meeting, it still felt like a long time since they last met, as he handed Eiichi the train ticket: "Let's go, the train is coming."

The two got on the train and sat across from each other. Touma seemed calm at first glance as his gaze fell on the scenery quickly going behind. But if you look closer you'd see that he was tapping his finger on his thigh nervously. From time to time his gaze would shift to observe Eiichi, only to quickly turn away when his eyes met with Eiichi's. It was clear that the stoic idol was clueless as to how to interact with the beautiful model, especially without the aid of the much more active and dominant members of Star Struck leading the charge. The scenery outside changed from the concret jungle of the motropolis to the urban landscape. Eventually Touma managed to muster enough courage and finally opened his mouth: "So... have you been to a hot spring resort before?"

When Eiichi got out of the shower, he checked his phone again receiving the date and time for his shoot tomrrow with Touma. Looks like I'm going back to the train station tomrrow. He sighed softly, drying off quickly and getting dressed. He had a very long day ahead of him.

{ Next Day }

Eiichi made sure he was on time for his meet up with Tomua. He barely got any sleep with his mind reeling and his emotions out of sorts. He couldn't stop thinking about Akria and there night together. I can't believe that happened...What was I thinking... He thought about Akria's lips, and remembered his voice whispering in his ear. He blushed faintly feeling embressed. But I...I liked it...I really...really like it... Was he missing him? So soon? He shook his head, hoping to rid his thoughts of Akria as he approached Touma. It was rather difficult to spot him in the crowd given his attire.

"Good morning Eiichi." [/Quote]

"Moring..." The model avoided eye contact with the other, giving him quite the cold shoulder. Today he was dressed very causal, wearing a blue v-neck shirt and black jeans as well as a grey hoddie that was tied around his waist and matching cap on his head, hoping to not be noticed by anyone. When the other handed him his train ticket, he took it nonchalantly, letting Touma lead the way.

As they sat on the train Eiichi didn't talk much. He sighed softly gazing outside the window. He wondered if Akria told the other memebrs of Star Struck about what happened that night. Perhaps he should pretend like that it never happened. He couldn't image being in an actual relationship with Akria...he was far too busy and flirtatious. I must be out of my mind...it was nothing but a one time thing...it probably doesn't mean anything to him...so why am stressing over it?

"So... have you been to a hot spring resort before?"[/Quote] Eiichi blinked, turning toward the singer. He almost forgot he was there. He hadn't said anything to him since they boarded the train...and that was 45 minutes ago! "No..I haven't." He bit his lip, sighing softly. "Um..where's the camera crew?

"I... see. I think you'll like this place." Touma answered. For a moment it would seem that the conversation was about to end there, and Toumas was struggling to find something else to say. Luckily Eiichi hit the ball to to his court and he replied: "They are around... posing as other passengers... Oh don't bother looking cause they're meant to be invisible." He took out his phone and flipped through it, opening a video file and showed it to Eiichi, and it was none other than the scene where Akir put the expensive scarf around Eiichi's neck. He continued: "I assume you didn't notice any staff around at the time? Honestly even I don't know how exactly they managed to pull it off. And I'm not sure where did Tsubasa found these people. Said something about.. old retainers though."

The train ride continued the scenery outside the window began to change to more nature. Eventually they arrived at their destination: a small station at the bottom of a mountain. They were surrounded by a dense maple tree woods and being autumn the leaves have turned red, making it looked like the entire mountain was on fire. Touma pointed at a bus stop nearby and said: "We can wait for the bus to take us uphill, or we can follow the road and walk up. It's up to you."

(sorry for the shorter reply)