STAR STRUCK (hal7283 & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

It feels good..so-so good...but i..c-cant...move..who's kissing me...it f-feels...different..

Kid broke their intense lip lock, leaving only a strain of saliva connecting them. "I thought I could hold myself back..but...your just too cute Eiichi~"

T-that voice...I d-dont recognize it... Kid quickly released Eiichi's erection from its restrains, pulling down Eiichi's pants a little bit, causing him to protest.

"W-wait! Ha! I...--"

Kid quickly covered Eiichi's mouth with his hand.

"Shh~ You dont have to worry...I'll take good care of you~ now come here."

Kid sat on the ground and pulled Eiichi to his chest, letting the male lean his head back as Kid wrapped a hand around Eiichi's cock and started to pump him. The model quickly started to squirm and moan.

"Haha! Hhhhaaaa! Hic-hhha! N-nooaahh! "

Using his free hand, Kid shoved his fingers into Eiichi's mouth, he was being far to loud. "You need to keep it down...I'd hate to punish you Eiichi~" Kid whispered in his ear, sending chills down his spine. The idol nipped at Eiichi's ear, before leaving a trail of kisses down his neck. His hand moving faster and faster, his grip getting tighter and tighter.

"hha..nn..nmm..nna..ha.ha.ha!..Nnff...NNNFF!! NNNMMMFF!!"

"Nn- shit.."

The model suddenly started to convulse, his cum shooting out of him and getting all over the ground and Kids hand. Kid made sure to keep Eiichi still, not letting him escape from the pleasure he was giving him.

After cumming Kid removed his fingers from Eiichi's mouth and slowly stood releasing the model and letting him collapse on the bathroom floor. Eiichi ended up biting down on his fingers, breaking the skin. Damn it...that really hurt...

Kid left the stall, moving over to the sink to wash off Eiichi's cum and his blood.

Even though he had cum, Eiichi's erection was still very much there... he was hardly able to move but found himself still unsatisfied...needing more...

"Ha..hhhaaa...ha..ha..ah.ha...haa..nn..hh.aaa....ha..."

Kid sighed, drying off his hands and turning back to look down at Eiichi who was currently panting and trying to crawl to him.

"You are so cute when your groveling~ ...Unforchantly Eiichi...you were quite naughy..."

"AGGHH!! Aahhh! " Eiichi screamed feeling Kid step on his erection, sending pain and discomfort threw out his entire body. He grabbed at his leg, crying. Tears streaming down his face.

"Does it hurt?"

"I-it hurts! Haaaa! Aggh! P-please h-hurrs! It hurts! It hurts!"

"Hmp..."

Just as Kid removed his foot he heard a loud bang of the door. What the? He quickly opened the stall only to stop dead in his tracks seeing Star Struck right before him. His face quickly turned into disgust seeing Tsubasa. He clenched his hands into fists, letting Touma take Eiichi. He rolled his eyes leaning against the wall and crossing his arms, simply returning Tsubasa's death gaze with his own.

"ha..nna..h-help..m..me.ha..." This touch...I know it...

"What are you losers doing here. I know for a fact that your all uninvited..."

"Hello Kiddo. It's been a while."[/Quote]

That voice?! Tsubasa? D-did they come to..h-help me?

Kid's eyes widened slightly hearing Tsuabsa call him kiddo it was what he called him back when they were a thing...it was the nickname that he given him all those years ago and it was often the very thing that got Kid into bed or when Tsubasa needed him to behave...he simply say "Kiddo" and Kid would just...melt....but hearing it now after all those years just seemed to royally piss him off.

"Don't call me that! Call me that one more fucking time and I swear I'll kick your teeth in..."

"Let me guess? You drugged the wine and tricked Eiichi to drink it? Been there done that."[/Quote]

Kid glared at the pink haired idol menacingly.

"Soooo been there done that. But we don't ever touch someone if they're already claimed. And Eiichi, he's ours."[/Quote]

The shorter male sucked his teeth, showing no respect to the idols. "Oh yeah? Hmp...what a shame ."

"And look at the mess you've caused! Poor little thing... We gotta deal with this little problem but first..."[/Quote]

Eiichi felt Tsubasa caress his face, causing Eiichi to moan softly at his gentle touch.

"t..Tsub..a..aa.." The model tried to cling to the idol, but before he knew it, Tsubasa had pulled away from him. The drugs were making his body feel like it was on fire, and yet...why did he suddenly feel so cold?

"N--no..haaa! It hu-.tts...Ahh! H..hel..paa...haa..p..plea..aassaa- d-dont..g-go..d-dont leaaa! l-leave me.."

The model started to beg, yearning for affection and attention. He was so horny that it was driving him scary!!

Since when has he cared about anyone else but himself...

Kid was just about to leave when Tsubasa suddenly turned his attention to him. He hardly had the chance to respond as the crazy pink haired idol suddenly grabbed his head and kissed him.

Kid was in total shock!

"Just what are we going to do with you?"[/Quote]

Kid quickly shoved him away, whipping his lips in disgust.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! Gross!" He spit in the sink hoping to get the taste of Tsubasa out of his mouth and even tho his words and actions were harsh. Kid couldn't hide the fact that was blushing like crazy.

"I'm not the same helpless and naive little brat you toyed with in middle school...tch...you have some nerve..I fucking hate you."

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• hal7283

"Don't worry Eiichi.. We're here... We'll take care of you..." Touma said lovingly as he covered Eiichi's lips with his own. Oh how he'd missed the feeling of Eiichi's body, the sweetness of his lips! His hands roamed across Eiichi's body and reached down to his revealed erection, but as he touched his lover's member Touma frowned from the touch. There were some dirt on it! Thinking back to the circumstances he found Eiichi and Kid in Touma quickly put two and two together. Turning towards Tsubasa he said coldly: "Tsubasa... he stepped on Eiichi's penis."

"Is that so! While I'm not against a little foot play...I don't appreciate you treat my precious Eiichi so carelessly." Tsubasa smiled as he pushed Kid onto the Toilet seat and out of nowhere he pulled out a pair of handcuffs. Quickly he locked the idol's hands to the piping behind him and chuckled: "Allow me to return the favor."

With a malicious smile he raised his foot and pressed it against Kid's groin.Turning and twisting it teasingly. Meanwhile Akira had finished putting up the "Cleaning" sign in front of the washroom and locked the main door. He returned to Eiichi and pressed a loving kiss on the model's cheek before moving to his ear and whispered: "I missed you Eiichi... I missed you so much..." He began licking Eiichi's earlobe while his hands sneaked into the man's shirt and found its way to the little bud on his chest. Skillfully he began rubbing, flickering, nudging and pinching his nipple.

At the same time Touma had resumed kissing his drugged lover, his tongue ventured inside Eiichi's mouth and danced with the model's own nimble appendage while his hand held onto his erection and began stroking it gently.

"Hey not fair! I wanna play with Eiichi too!" Tsubasa whined.

"Why don't you deal with your little friend first?" Akira chuckled.

"Look what have you done, you're making me miss all the fun!" Tsubasa said as he got close to Kid and pulled his shirt apart sending the buttons flying. "Oh boy you've certainly grown since we last met~" Tsubasa chuckled as he admired the young idol's body and leaned down, biting Kids' chest rather harshly before he reached down and undid his pants as well.

Eiichi clung to Touma, hearing his sweet gentle voice, his lips quickly hushed his protesting, sending chill all threw out his body. The model eagerly kissed Touma back, pulling at shirt. It felt so good to kiss him again... his body was already trembling from Touma's kiss alone. I can barley breath....but I dont wanna stop..When Touma's hand started to roam his body, Eiichi's began to panting harder and faster, his legs almost buckling underneath him the moment Touma touched his erection. "Nnaah! T-toumaaaaahh! N-nnagh!

""Tsubasa... he stepped on Eiichi's penis."[/Quote]

"Is that so! While I'm not against a little foot play...I don't appreciate you treat my precious Eiichi so carelessly." [/Quote]

Kid bit his bottom lip, feeling his heart skip a beat. The way Tsubasa looked at him...sent chills down his spine. It was that mischievous, cold look he use to give him when he was about to punish him. He was suddenly stricken with fear and immediately tried to run, however Tsubasa quickly stopped him, pushing him onto the toilet seat and handcuffing his hands above his head on the pip behind him. The majority of Kid's cocky attitude quickly faded as he struggled against his restraints.

"Let go! S-Stop it!

His mind quickly brought back his past memories of Tsubasa...Like the first time they had sex....and the times when Tsubasa used countless sex toys on him...tying him up...gaging his mouth...making him cry... For months he though that they were lovers when really...he was just one of many boys he played with. Coming to that realization broke his heart and ultimately that heartbreak turned into anger and hatred.

N-no! NO! NO NO NO!!! He didn't want to go back to those days! He refused! He was all grown up now!!

"Allow me to return the favor."[/Quote]

Kid flinched seeing Tsubasa's malicious smile...it sent chills down his spine, making his stomach turn. He knew he couldn't beg because if he did, he'd be doing exactly what Tsubasa wanted.

"Ah!! Nn...nnf...nn" Kid bit down on his lip, trying to hold back his voice as Tsubasa's foot pressed down on his groin, teasing him.

"Ha.ha! Ha! F-feels..na~ good..so-so goo-d ha! T..tou..masa! I..I can't...nna..ha! HA! HA! C-cant...

Eiichi was barely standing, he was honestly about to collapse but Akria quickly caught him, keeping him up and kissing him on the cheek, making him blush even harder.

"I missed you Eiichi... I missed you so much..." [/Quote]

He whispered, licking and biting his earlobe which just so happened to be one of many of Eiichi's weak spots. The model tensed up in Touma's arms, turning away shyly and moaning. His body responding to evey single thing the two were doing to him...When Akria started to play with his nipples Eiichi grabbed at his shirt, making the most adorable sounds. With the two males making over him, he came in no time.

"Hhaa! Ha..ha..HA.HA...HA.AH..A.HA.AAHHH!!" The model convulsed, cumming into Touma's hand and staining Akria's pants...this time the model fell to his knees, shaking like a leaf in the wind his eyes clouded with lust..."M..more..more..! ha..naa.....p-please please!..m-moooaare.." He whimpered, tugging on Akira's pants.

"Hey not fair! I wanna play with Eiichi too!" [/Quote]

Kid glared up at Tusbasa trying to hide the fear in his eyes when Akria suggested that he take care of him. He knew how crazy Tsubasa could be.

"Look what have you done, you're making me miss all the fun!" [/Quote]

Kid felt so humiliated... he was actully getting aroused by him! Even though he hated him now, his body still responded to Tsubasa...it never forgot his cruel touch.

Kid flinched as the pink haired idol tore open his shirt, sending buttons flying.

"Hey!! Do you know how expensive this shirt was! Let me go you fucking lunatic!

"Oh boy you've certainly grown since we last met~" [/Quote]

"I-I'm warning you Tusbasa...s-stop it!!..I'm gonn- Nnah! Nnn..s...shit...

Kid tugged at his restraints again, tensing up as the idol ignored his threats and bit down on his chest. Kid held back his voice, his eyes starting to water. Tusbasa was making him feel...like that helpless little kid again...

Kid's tough guy act quickly started to fall apart the second Tsubasa's undid his pants and started to slip his fingers past the fabric. He panicked and started to kick and squirm, moving wildly like a cat stuck in a cage. "Stop it! Stop it! STOP IT! Dont touch me! I'll kill you Tsubasa! I swear it! D-dont fucking touch me"

If Kid kept shouting like that, then eventually someone would hear him, drawing unwanted attention.

Touma and Akira caught Eiichi before he collapsed to the ground after his climax. "Oh dear Eiichi.... you came so easily.. Just how much of that drug did he fed you..." Akira said as he threw a grudging gaze at the mischievous idol, which to be fair wasn't even close to the wrost things Star Struck have done themselves. Of course Tsubasa, Touma and Akira had no problem when someone decide to repay the favor and screw with them directly, as that would be just their own Karma catching up to them. But attempting to harm Eiichi? That was a totally different story.

The two idols helped Eiichi to get back on his feet and let him lean against the sink. Touma began to kiss along Eiichi's neck as he unbuttoned the model's shirt, revealing his beautiful figure and allowing them easier access. His hands roamed across his chest and midriff and at the same time he leaned against Eiichi a bit closer, instinctively he pressed the bulge in his own pants against Eiichi's thigh.

Meanwhile Akira undid Eiichi's pants and brought them down under his knees. Kneeling down in front of Eiichi. He opened his mouth and began running his tongue along Eiichi's member, then he moved to the tip of the length and licked on the sensitive tip. "You taste delicious..." Akira smiled before he took the member inside his mouth and began sucking, bobbing his head back and forth as he pleasured his lover.

As Akira and Touma mingled with Touma, Tsubasa was left dealing with his old friend Kid. Kid was one of the first "Victims" of Tsubasa back when he first discovered the world of BDSM, and they've certainly had their fair share of fun. Though for some reason Kid became a lot more distant when Tsubasa began to experiment with others. In any case that was ancient history for Tsubasa. Right now, while he'd much prefer to join in the fun with the rest of his band mates, the prospect of messing with Kid after so many years did brought a smile to his face. Hearing the idol's desperate cries Tsubasa chuckled: "Oh Kiddo you gotta be quiet! You don't want people to see us like this do you? Here, let me help~" He reached for the idol's pants and rather skillfully pulled them off. He then stuffed Kid's underwear into his mouth and patted on his head: "There, problem solved~"

Tsubasa licked his lips as he looked down at his prey and said: "Let's get you ready for your punishment~" Out of nowhere he pulled out a small bottle of lube and poured a generous amount on his hand. He got down in front of the idol and reached his slippery hand towards Kid's rear, easily found his way to the idol's pucker and began poking inside. At the same time he leaned down and took his erection into his mouth, sucking and licking it skillfully.

Eiichi barely had the strength to hold himself up. He was grateful for Touma and Akria who caught him. He leaned against Akria panting and shaking.

"Oh dear Eiichi.... you came so easily.. Just how much of that drug did he fed you..."[/Quote]

Eiichi bit his lip, meeting the blonds gaze and shyly nuzzled into his neck. "ha..ha..i..m-missed y-you..s-so..much...~"

The two idols pressed him up against the sink and Touma quickly began to kiss him along his neck, undoing his shirt. The model let out a sigh, feeling so good that it was driving him crazy. The way Touma touched him sent chill after chill down his spine and when the dark haired male pressed his bulge against his body Eiichi glanced down, blushing a shade darker.

"Nnahh~ haaa...ah..T-tou-mmaa~ " Eiichi tugged at the males pants, his fingers grazing his cock threw the fabric...

"..i..w-want y---HHAHA!"The model shrieked, his eyes widened slightly feeling Akria tease him down below. Tears began to well up in his eyes as his legs began to tremble even more as the blond licked and sucked him off.

"You taste delicious..." [/Quote]

"A-akria wait-wait! Ahhh~ n...nnnaaaaaggghh..Haha! " Eiichi gripped the blonds hair, trying to push him away, but not necessarily trying too hard. He ran his fingers threw Akria's soft hair, pulling on it roughly.

I feel like I'm going crazy...I feel so good...I dont wanna stop but I dont know if I can keep going. Everywhere they touch me...feels like heaven...I love the way they touch me...I want more of there kisses...I want more of there love...I want...more..I need..more.

Unable to hide his desires, the shy model nuzzled into Touma's neck, kissing his ear and whispering seductively, "I-in side me..p-please..i..I want y-you haa..I-inside me..please please- plaaaa~ "

Eiichi then hovered over Akria, gripping the males shoulders with both of his hands crying.."Hhhaaa!! I can't! I cant!! A-akria..hhaa ..ttaaaa~ plleeaassee~ " Eiichi didn't wanna stand anymore...his legs were already giving out on him again.

"Oh Kiddo you gotta be quiet! You don't want people to see us like this do you? Here, let me help~"[/Quote]

Kid glared at Tusbasa, his body tensing as the man removed his pants and underwear, only to shove his undergarments in his mouth, humiliating Kid even further.

"There, problem solved~"[/Quote]

Kid blushed, embarrassed that he was now exposed and hard, and seeing the way Tsuabsa looked at him well...it reminded of the good old days. Even though it has been years now, Tusbasa still appeared to be the same. He tugged at his restraints again, hoping he could somehow free himself, but it was futile. He was trapped...

"Let's get you ready for your punishment~" [/Quote]

Kid watched in terror as his rival pulled out a small bottle of lube and poured the clear liquid on his hand. Kid immediately closed his legs, trying to hide himself as Tusbasa got closer and suddenly reached for his rear. Kid flinched , shaking his head trying to get away but he couldn't. His hands curling up into fists as he closed his eyes and shuttered feeling Tusbasa inside him. It had honestly been awhile since Kid had sex...so he was very tight. No..no..not again..damn it...damn it! "MMN! mmnnff! N..nnnnnnmm! Nnff!"

The idol's protests and moans were muffled. Kid jumped when he felt Tsubasa take his cock in his mouth. The model could no longer deny the pleasure he was feelings. His body was responding to Tsubasa all too well! The male was just so skillful and he knew exactly what Kid liked and where to touch him.

"I-in side me..p-please..i..I want y-you haa..I-inside me..please please- plaaaa~"

The three idols turned their gazes at Eiichi when they heard the model's desperate plead. For a good five seconds they were frozen in place as the man's words slowly sunk into their body and mind, and the next moment Akira grabbed Touma who was just about to remove his own pants and said: "Wait wait wait wait wait Touma I get it I totally get it but if you start you'd keep going for hours, and we can't stay here for long. We'll make up to you latter okay? Promise."

Touma stared at Akira angrily then turned his gaze at Eiichi who was just being absolutely adorable and irresistible right now. You could see Touma's burning desire almost engulfing the usually cool idol but at the end, the shred of reason inside him prevailed. Nodding unwillingly and said: "You both owe me one." Touma pulled away slightly from Eiichi to keep himself sane while Akira turned towards Tsubasa and asked: "Hey, you're done with that lube bottle there?"

"Yeah I'm done." Tsubasa said as he tossed the blonde idol the lube who poured the content on his hands before reaching back to Eiichi's rear and pressed his digits against his pucker. At the same time he took Eiichi's length back in his mouth and began to suck on the hard length lovingly, bobbing his head back and forth and let the model's cock rub against the back of his throat. After a short while Akira pulled away and unzipped his pants to allow his own throbbing erection room to breath. He then turned Eiichi around so he could support himself on the sink while he got into position behind the model. "Here I come my love..." He whispered into Eiichi's ears as he pushed forward, the muscles of his pucker squeezed around his length greedily as he pushed further and further in until his pelvis touched the model's beautiful butt. Moaning lustfully he began rocking his waist and whispered in Eiichi's ear: "Try to keep it down my love... we don't want an audience here."

At this point Tsubasa turned his attention back at Kid. He pulled his fingers out of the idol's ass and said: "To be honest, I really can't fault you for what you did to Eiichi, I mean.. our first encounter with him wasn't exactly something to be proud of but then again... people are always more forgiving to themselves than to others. Quite hypocritical I know but then again, it's just human nature... just like how your cock is so hard despite you clearly hate me to the bone~" Tsubasa relieved himself of his pants and held Kid's legs up and with a swift merciless thrust he rammed his cock deep down the model's body. "Aaah~~ yeah.... it's really coming back to me now... hehe... I had so much fun fucking your little ass~~ Now where was your sweet spot again.... Ah there it is!" Tsubasa smiled joyfully as he angled his cock just the right way to rub against Kid's prostate and began to pound on the spot repeatedly.

• 2 weeks later...

Eiichi felt like he was going to pass out at any moment... He wasn't really aware of what he was doing or saying, but before he knew it, he found himself moaning and groaning as Akria's slender fingers stretched him out, while his mouth was busy sucking him off. It happened so fast that Eiichi hardly had a chance to resist. "A-akria..a-ahh! Nn-mmaa! W-wait~ n-mmaauuhh!! Ha ha ! Ha! " He shirked grabbing the others hair panting, his legs trembling. Akria's tongue was so skillful that it was driving the model insane! It was hard to put into words the eminence pleasure he was feeling just from Akria's tongue. The model hung over the other, his free hand grabbing and pulling on the others shirt. His length twitching in the others mouth ready to burst. N-no more! Hhaa shit! I...I caan't...t-t-take it anymore! Just when he felt like he was reaching his limit. Akria released him, unzipping his own pants and pulling out his cock from his pants. The idol was quick to turn him around and pin up against the sink. Eiichi leaned over the sink tensing up when he felt Akria's cock brush up against him.

"Here I come my love..." [/Quote]

He whispered, sending chills down his spine. Without being told too, the model arched his back, and parted his legs, lowering his head and covering his mouth feeling Akria's length penetrate his tight behind.

Eiichi immediately winced, panting and shivering as he tried to hold back his voice not wanting anyone to hear him.

"Ha! HA! HHAAA! ha!ha!ha! N...nnnaahh..a-..Akria ~ m..m-missed you..i..ha!m..miss-..ed y-aahhh !" He clenched his hands into fists feeling Akria rock his hips

"Try to keep it down my love... we don't want an audience here."[/Quote]

"g-aahh! N..n....nnnaa..ha. I-I caaannnn't. F-feels...fe-feells t-t..ha..ha g-good..nn-nnuuuaah! H..hahh! " The model was desperate. He reached for Akria's hand and brought it to his mouth sucking and biting his hand and fingers seductively.

"i..i..I w-waaaannaaa c-cum...ha ha!" He moaned, biting down on the idols middle finger.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kid glared at Tusbasa with tears in his eyes, however the younger male seemed to become more afraid then angry when Tsubasa pulled out his cock. Was he seriously going all the way? His eyes widened and he started to shake his head. Looking quite desperate for fhus cruel joke to be over, clearly not wanting Tsubasa to continue. The idol began to shake a little, tensing as Tsubasa grabbed his legs and suddenly rammed his cock deep inside him. Kid shrieked, eyes wide and those tears finally fell. His behind tighting around Tsubasa cock.

"MMMNNN!!! MMNNFF! !

"Aaah~~ yeah.... it's really coming back to me now... hehe... I had so much fun fucking your little ass~~ Now where was your sweet spot again.... Ah there it is!" [/Quote]

MMMNN! NNNFFF!! MMMNNN! MMNNNNN!! Even though Kid's voice was muffled he was still being quite loud, crying and shaking as Tusbasa punished him for touching what was his. And as much as Kid hated what was going on...Tusbasa knew exactly where to hit him...forcing him to cum in just a few short minutes.

His cum shooting out and covering his body and Tsubasa's shirt.

Akira groaned as he began to move his waist, his cock pushing and dragging along Eiichi's intestines as he angled it just that right angle to stimulate his sweet spot. The idols have certainly got quite a lot of experience exploring the handsome model's body and thus knew exactly what buttons to push to make him feel good, even though all three of them would certainly argue against this fact with the reasoning that not only could the model always impress and surprise them with just how lewd and adorable he could get, none of them would consider one drunk orgy, one date sex each, an orgy in the air, and the occasionally mingling they've managed to squeeze in during their Paris trip to be "enough experience".

And quickly Eiichi proved that to the idols as he took Akira's hand in an attempt to keep himself from making noise, and as he began sucking and biting on the blond idol's digits he felt a surge of emotions and desires. "Oh dear Eiichi...! Even I'm not Toum I wanna make love to you all night...!" He leaned in closer to the beautiful model and bit playfully on his ear and said: "Don't worry love I'm gonna make you cum so hard that you...."

"Hold on a second!"

Suddenly the voice of the pink haired idol came from behind, and as Akira turned around grudgingly he groaned: "What Tsubasa, I'm in the middle of..." He raised an eyebrow when he saw Tsubasa pulling Kid along approaching him. Tsubasa had his cock poking out of his pants while Kid was there with cum on his shirt and without his pants, his underwear stuffed in his mouth. His hands were freed from the pipe but were still handcuffed behind his back. Akira sighed: "What on earth are you plotting now?"

"Well, since it was Eiichi who my dear old friend Kid here messed with, I figure it's only fair that Eiichi should get some pay back." Tsubasa said with a malicous smile as he pushed the bounded young idol on the ground while Tsubasa turned towards Touma and said: "Mind if you help me hold him down?"

"With pleasure." Touma said coldly as he got down and held Kid in place. Meanwhile Tsubasa gestured Akira to get closer and the blond quickly got the message. With his cock still lodged deep inside Eiichi's body he guided him down between Kid's legs. Reaching for Eiichi's throbbing cock he pointed the tip of the member against Kid's well used pucker. "Here we go Eiichi~" Akira smiled as he pushed forward which in terms pushed Eiichi's cock inside Kids' rear.

Eiichi shivered hearing Akria's voice in his ear. He continued to pant with his eyes half open in a daze. Just a little bit more...he was so close to cumming! Just a little bit more, he was just about to burst but before he could suddenly heard Tsubasa's voice tell the blonde to stop. Eiichi sighed, wincing as he looked back and tried to understand why... Why did Tsuabsa always drive him crazy? He was already so close, so why did he have to be so mean~ "D-dont stop...ha pp-please..d-dont.." He cried, desperate to be loved and satisfied.

Eiichi could hear the two idols piloting something but he could hardly make out what they were saying. With every passing moment he could feel his vision blurring and his blood boiling. He felt like he wasn't going to last much longer.

Before he could even grasp what was going on he was suddenly pulled along and guided down to the floor where Tsubasa and Touma were holding Kid down. The model gasped tensing up and looking back at the blond. What were they thinking! Eiichi had no interest in sleeping with Kid, and he could tell that he too didn't want this. Deep down he only wanted Star Struck...and he thought they only wanted him...so why....why were they doing this? Do I...not matter to them?

"W-wait! A-akria. I..I dont.." He tensed up feeling Akria touch his cock and press it up against Kid's behind. "N-no! Wait-wait!

"Here we go Eiichi~" [/Quote]

"A-akria..p-pl-Ah! N-nnaauugghh~ ha! Ha! AH!! " Akria pushed forward which in turn forced Eiichi's cock into Kid's behind making the model shudder. Kid only shrieked tensing up around his cock. It felt so good to be loved by Star Struck but right now...he felt more like a toy to them...

My body feels so good that I can hardly breath...but why...why does my heart hurt so much...

Eight mintues...that's how long Eiichi lasted until he came into of Kid. The poor model kept apologizing to Kid as Akria rocked his hips forcing him in and out of the shorter male. Kid was a mess, but not as bad as Eiichi. He only let a few tears fall, holding his voice back and staying tense. Dispite hating the position he was in, his body was responding well and he was hard again. He had tried to resist Touma and Tsubasa but it was rather useless since he was handcuffed.

For Kid this was absolutely humiliating. He never would of imaged that Tusbasa would take things this far. Fucking psychopathy...I hate you! I hate you so fucking much it hurts. Perhaps the Star Struck idols hadn't realized it yet...but after doing this to Kid. They had officially made him pissed. All he wanted to do was outshine the idols and take there spot on top of the charts....but now...that wasn't going to be enough... Kid was going to destroy Star Struck AND Eiichi's career. This was now personal and Kid would never be satisfied until he saw them all crying and begging for his forgiveness.

After Eiichi came he leaned back against Akria, almost falling limp, covering in sweat, tears and cum. He looked exhausted struggling to catch his breath...

"Ha...ha...t..tired...n..no..no..m-more ha...ha....n..nna.........

Eiichi suddenly fainted, almost falling on top of Kid but Akria quickly caught him.

The poor model was out cold.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Boys...have you seen Eiichi? It's time to go."

Akihiko and Tamaki looked at each other. It had been a half and hour since the last saw the dark haired model.

"We haven't seen him.."

"Come to think of it- we havent seen Kid either..."

"Hmm..didn't he say he was going to use the restroom..."

"Oh yeah...hes been gone for awhile now...maybe him and Eiichi are using the restroom."

"Alright thank you...I appreciate it. " Mr. Takishi smiled, excusing himself as he made his way to the male latrines.

"Hmm why do I suddenly have a bad feeling...I hope Kid didn't get into any trouble. "

"G....ha.....haah.. .oh god Eiichi you feel so... so good!" Akira moaned as he continued to thrust into the man's rear, and moments after the model came he too reached climax. He rammed his cock deep inside Eiichi's body came as his body shivered in ecstasy. He panted heavily as he enjoyed the lingering sensaions of his climax and was about to ask how Eiichi was doing, but suddenly the model lost his consciousness and Akira hurriedly caught him before he fall down. "Oh dear... he must be exhausted..."

"That's what happens when you use too much of that stuff. I mean if you just want someone to get horny then one tenths of the dosage would've done the trick." Tsubasa smiled as he looked down at Kid, who understandably looked furious and was starring back at him as if he'd murdered his parents or something. Chuckling joyfully Tsubasa said: "Ah that look! I think I remembered you looking at me this way when you stopped playing with me.... You know I kind of lost interest in you back then cause you became too.... dull... But when I saw you starring at me like that I was so excited! I thought I would be able to have fun with you again but of course you transferred to another school soon after and I never got the chance. I'm so glad after all these years we were able to catch up a little. Hehehe~ Oh if only you guys debuted a few months ago then things would be a lot different! Feel free to come at us Kid, play fair or play dirty, doesn't matter. It's the responsibility for the ones at the top to face any challengers, or the whole thing would get stagnant and dull." He then leaned down closer at Kid stared right into Kid's eyes, saying in an almost frighteningly gentle tone: "But know this Kid Higashi....... Eiichi Aiko, he is off limits. You mess with him again, and I will muster all the resources, all the connections I have to destroy you, and I am not just talking about your career Kid. I mean your life, your family, your friends, their family and their friends. I will personally put you in a body bag if I have to."

While Tsubasa made essentially his speech Touma and Akira had cleaned up and got Eiichi dressed again. Carrying Eiichi on his back Touma turned to look at Tsubasa and said: "We should go now."

"Coming right away~" Tsubasa smiled as he was about to get up, but before he did he got down and laid a soft kiss on Kid's forehead and smiled: "Love your song by the way~" He then dropped the key of the handcuffs on Kid's chest and quickly followed the other two out of the washroom. As they quickly slipped out of the building Akira said: "They'll be looking for Eiichi."

"I'll handle this." Tsubasa said as he reached into Eiichi's pocket and grabbed his phone. He quickly unlocked it and sent a message to Eiichi's manager saying that he wasn't feeling well and asked Star Struck to pick him up, and also he'd be staying with the boys for the night.

Soon they carried Eiichi back to their car and it didn't take long for them to take Eiichi back to their apartment which have been renovated from the ground up after the mess they've made during the time of writing their song.

Utter humiliation. That's what Kid was feeling. He also felt hurt...all this time he thought he had overcome his odd feelings for Tsubasa. I mean the guy used him...but to see him so worked up and obsessed over a single person. A SINGLE person...That wasn't the Tsubasa he remembered and since he was feeling hurt that ment he still had some sort of feelings left for the pink haired idol, even though he hated him so much. He hated what he did to him...he hated that taughting voice of his and how he acted so chill....like everything was a game to him! That he was just a toy...Kid hated that he was feeling this way.

Why did Tsubasa and his friends have to see him in this weakened state! He was better than this! He had grown, changed! He wasn't the same brat back in middle school! He wasn't Tusbasa toy anymore!

And yet...why did he suddenly feel like he was back in middle school all over again.

I became too dull?! That's a lie! I thought you only liked me but then I found out you were messing with other guys! Kid had thought he was in a real relationship with Tusbasa back then....which is why he was so upset when he found out Tsuabsa was screwing other guys. He had to switch schools...because just seeing him everyday hurt... To kid...Tusbasa was his first for everything...and he thought he loved him...

What surprised him even more was the others threat. What the fuck was so special about Eiichi Aiko?! Tusbasa was crazy sure...but to actully go as far as to threaten not just his career but his loved ones and even death? You only do and say those things when....you really love someone...right? Kid didn't even think it was possible for Tusbasa to love someone...so the next question that popped up into his mind was...Why him...why Eiichi...

Before leaving Tsuabsa laid a soft kiss on his forehead...which was Kids weakness. When they were together, Tusbasa would always try new things on him, pushing him to his sexual limits and making him cry...he loved being abused by him though...and when ever he felt like he couldn't keep going...or whenever the pain was just too much to take or he was scared to try something new...Tusbasa would pull him close and kiss his forehead. Persuading him every single time.

That simple kiss on the forehead was what really messed him up. He hung his head, letting his hair hide his eyes as tears fell from his face. Tusbasa tossed him the key so he could free himself and left without another word. Leaving him there covered in cum, sweat and tears.

Damn it....damn it damn it, DAMN IT!! Kid would never admit it but...He missed Tusbasa...his body still remembered him...and he still held a place in his heart... Kid hated feeling this way because now he left like he just got rejected all over again. What the hell is wrong with me!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After freeing, cleaning himself up, and calming down a bit, Kid finally left the bathroom feeling sore with his eyes swollen and red. How long was he in there..and how long did he cry? As he stepped out his two friends were there waiting for him. They looked a little irritated with him but when they saw the state he was in there expressions softened.

"Hey, are you alright? What happened?" Tamaki questioned. He was like a older brother to Kid...always wanting to come to the rescue. Overprotective and at times bossy.

"N-nothing..."

"Then why were you crying?"

"You mean to tell us that you were crying over nothing ?"

"I dont cry! Get off my ass." He hissed, pushing past them. "Kid...obviously something is wrong..."

"I...I'm just mad ok! And....I wanna be the best...the best damn band there is and blow Star Struck out of the water. I dont wanna be treated like a kid anymore! I wanna get back at Tsubasa! I wanna be more than a toy! I..I wanna....m-matter...hic..i..hic...w-wanna...hic...be..l-loved...hic" Kid had started off his rant with so much anger and frustration in his voice...only for him to slowly start to break down. He quickly covered his face, not wanting his friends to see him like this...looking and feeling so broken and used.

Without any hesitation Tamaki and Akihiko quickly wrapped Kid in a hug...They were aware that Kid and Tsuabsa had history...so given his state, the two of them assumed that they must of saw each other.

"How are you gonna say you wanna be treated like an adult and cry like this.."

"Shut up! Hic! ..waa..hic.. I'm n-not cryinnnng!

Tamaki smiled glancing at Akihiko whispering. "You think he'll be ok? Akihiko nodded as the two slowly released Kid from there long hug. Once free Akihiko immidentky knelt down, getting on one knee, so Kid would be taller than him.

"All clear.."

Tamaki muttered, turning his back to them as Akihiko planted a passionate kiss on Kid's lips. He kissed the younger male long and hard hoping to show him just how much he cared for him. Kid didn't resist the kiss, in fact he reciprocated.

"Feeling better?"

Kid blushed pouting and looking away.

"No...y-you suck at kissing..."

Akihiko smiled a little as he slowly stood and ruffled up Kid's hair.

"Well then...let's leave and I'll practice on you tonight...is that ok?"

"I..I dont care...do whatever you want..hmp.."

"Aww-"

" Shut up!! Your both so annoying!! Let's leave this stupid party! "

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mr. Takishi was furious . In his eyes Eiichi suddenly blew him off and left without properly telling him. Eiichi wasn't just his client. He was his son! Since when did he suddenly just go off without talking to him first? Yes he was a grown adult but they were in the middle or working...And if he wasn't feeling well...why didn't he tell him? He should of went home, maybe even to a hospital but not with Star Struck.

Mr.Takishi texted him back saying this,

To: Eiichi

I am quite furious with you young man, we have a lot to discuss when you come home.

End

U..hhh...my head... Eiichu stirred, slowly opening up his eyes and covering them from the harsh light. He slowly sat up feeling sore...What the heck happened? Where am I..? The last thing he remembered was being at Fascination's debut party and going to the bathroom cause he drank too much. He blinked waiting for his eyes to adjust before opening them fully and taking in his surroundings. He suddenly heard some familiar voices and immediately his heart skipped a beat. Was that them? Was that Star Struck? He hadn't seen the males in weeks! He had missed them dearly but...why were they here?

The idols were talking among themselves in the living room when Eiichi woke up. Tsubasa frowned slightly as he looked at Takashi's response to the message they sent back in his name: "Uh-oh... looks like Mr. Takashi isn't too happy about Eiichi leaving with us..."

"But what else could we do? We surely can't take him back to the party and tell him what happened between Kid and Eiichi? Especially not after we showed up and made things more complicated." Akira added.

Suddenly they heard the footsteps approaching them and they both turned around, seeing Eiichi standing there they stood up. "Eiichi! Are you alright?" Tsubasa said as he hopped over towards the model and leaned in close to the model and stared closely at his face: "Do you feel any dizziness? Difficulty breathing? Unexplained arousal? Well, that last one could just be me."

"Calm down Tsubasa. Can't you see Eiichi is confused?" Akira said as he walked up towards Eiichi. He pressed a soft kiss on Eiichi's cheek and asked: "How are you feeling now? The stuff Kid gave you should have worn off mostly by now but you may still feel some lingering effects."

Before Eiichi could really answer however another set of wet sounding footsteps came from down the hall and as the two idols turned their gazes towards the source their expressions froze. "Oh... crap..." Tsubasa muttered.

What they saw was none other than Touma standing there bare naked and soaking wet. It was clear that he was in the shower just a moment ago but there was no steam coming off his body. "Eiichi..!" Touma said as he rushed up towards the model and and held him tightly in his arms, his body felt ice cold but the passion in his eyes looked like it could burn up the sun. Rather forcefully he claimed Eiichi's lips with his own and his tongue ventured inside the model's mouth and joined its counterpart in a loving dance.

"So much for calming down with a cold shower." Akira sighed as he tapped on Touma's shoulder, which earned him a murderous glare from the black haired idol. Akira and said: "Dude I know you're desperate, but you're getting Eiichi all cold and wet. Why don't you take him to the shower and take a proper bath? Eiichi need to be properly cleaned anyways."

Touma nodded silently as he began dragging Eiichi along down the hallway towards the bathroom. Akira and Tsubasa sighed as they knew there was no stopping Toum now.

Eiichi followed the voices he was hearing out into the living room, hesitantly popping his head into the room. He couldn't believe it...it was actully them! "Tsubasa?.. Akria?"

"Eiichi! Are you alright?" [/Quote]

The pink haired idol rushed over to him, grabbing his face and pulling him close, causing Eiichi to blush. Why was he staring at him like that?

"Um- I-im fine...a little sore but...I'm okay..."

"Do you feel any dizziness? Difficulty breathing? Unexplained arousal? Well, that last one could just be me."[/Quote]

Eiichi blinked, looking very confused. He gently reached up and touched Tsubasa's hand, pulling it away from his cheek and interlocking there fingers. I'm a little dizzy...I guess I drank too much...D-did I get drunk and call you? I...I don't really remember anything..."

Akria suddenly approached him, giving him a soft kiss on the cheek. And doing that simple but kind action helped ease his anxiety. He wanted more....

"How are you feeling now? The stuff Kid gave you should have worn off mostly by now but you may still feel some lingering effects."[/Quote]

What? The stuff Kid gave me? What are they talking about

"Um...I'm ok..r-really...and..l-lingering effects of..what?"

He started to say but grew quite hearing footsteps rushing down the hall...Eiichi's blush grew a shade darker seeing Touma completely wet and naked."T-t-t Touma!" Hes naked- why is he naked! The shy idol did his best not to stare as the handsome youngman hugged him tightly. Hes...so cold...

"Um..toum--mmf! Touma suddenly claimed his lips, kissing him so hard and passionately that Eiichi felt like he couldn't breath. Touma's tongue slipping past his lips, dancing with his, sending shivers down his spine. He hadn't kissed him in so long...he forgot how aggresive he could be. Eiichi only got a chance to breath when Akria tapped Touma's shoulder and told him that the two of them should take a "proper shower"

The model suddenly look worried seeing the look in Touma's eyes. The other idol took him by his arm and started to silently drag him down the hall way, and into the bathroom.

"W-wait- Touma...o-ow- not so hard...wait! " What has gotten into him?

Once inside the bathroom, Touma immediately cornered Eiichi, pushing him against the door. There eyes met, and Eiichi suddenly felt like he was about to be punished. The way Touma looked at him...reminded him of that night...the first night they had sex and how...Touma completely destroyed him...he now had that same hungry and lustful look in his eyes now.

Eiichi felt his heart skip a beat, a little scared of what Touma might do to him...or rather how long he could go. But another part of him was dying to have Touma inside him.

"A-are you...mad at me? D- did I...do something wrong? I haven't felt his touch in days....even though hes being so forceful I cant resist him...

Touma dragged Eiichi down the hallway and at this point his mind was completely dominated by lust. It was difficult enough for him to stop himself back in that washroom and stood by while Tsubasa and Akira had their fun, and as they made their way back to their apartment the angelic, peaceful face of Eiichi as he slept just stirred up the fire inside him even more. Once inside the bathroom he eagerly pushed the model against the door and snuggled into his neck, licking and nibbling lovingly on the man's smooth skin. He paused for a moment when Eiichi asked did he do anything wrong and he moved up to stare straight into Eiichi's beautiful odd eyes and said: "No Eiichi, you did nothing wrong... It's juts that.... I haven't seen you for so long and when I finally got the chance to touch you... I had to stop..." Forcefully he claimed Eiichi's lips, almost biting on the model's mouth as he tasted and claimed every surface of Eiichi's mouth.

At the same time his hands began relieving Eiichi of his clothes, easily took of his shirt and pants and soon enough the two of them were both completely bare. Touma pulled away slightly so he could get a better view at the model's perfect body and he was simply mesmerized by him: "You're so... beautiful..." He muttered as he reached for Eiichi's hand and lead him into the shower, he quickly turned the water on and within moments the bathroom began to get filled with hot steam. Their bodies were quickly heated up by the water and rather forcefully Touma turned Eiichi around while he got some soap on his throbbing cock and pressed it against Eiichi's pucker. "Sorry but I just can't.... wait any longer.." He whispered in the model's ear as he began pushing his cock inside.Touma groaned lustfully as he felt Eiichi's intestines squeezing greedily around his member and with a swift push he embedded the entire member inside.

Eiichi panted feeling Touma's soft lips, hot breath, and tongue on his skin, already getting aroused and turn on by his sweet kisses. However the model froze when he met Touma's eyes instantly feeling his passion and love in that singal moment... He opened his mouth to respond but...nothing came out...T-touma...and that's when Touma passionately kissed him, being so aggresive and forceful but Eiichi didnt dare stop him. Because deep down inside...he loved this side of Touma. He trembled feeling his hands move along his body, removing his clothes and before he knew it, he was naked in a matter of seconds.

When Touma finally released his lips, giving him a chance to breath Eiichi heaved a heavy sigh, his cheeked flustered, and eye lids heavy. He was already aroused and hard just from making out with the idol and his touch.

"You're so... beautiful..." [/Quote]

Eiichi stared at Touma, moved by his words and the way he looked at him... In that moment he wanted to kiss Touma again but the idol offered him his hand, leading the two of them into the shower. The warm water hit his skin quickly drenching the two of them. The room quickly filling up with steam.

"T-touma u-um..I-"

Eiichi tensed feeling Touma forcefully turn him around and immediately feeling his cock pressed up against his entrance. Remembering just how crazy Touma could get, Eiichi panicked, growing more and more nervous by the minute. "T-touma..wait-wait! Wait.."

"Sorry but I just can't.... wait any longer.."[/Quote]

He whispered, sending chills down his spine. Eiichi gasped shuttering and placing his hands on the wall feeling Touma push his way inside him, but what made Eiichi jump was when Touma swiftly pushed his cock all the way inside him immediately hitting his sweet spot..

This....was bad....

" Ha! Ha! N..naa..P-ple..se go..s-slow...t-touma.." He was completely wrapped around his finger and at the idols mersey. Touma was a total beast in bed...And Eiichi still wasnt confident enough that he could tame him. But at this very moment all he wanted was Touma.

Touma groaned lustfully as he worked his waist feverishly and pounded his throbbing hard cock again and again into Eiichi's body, whose intestines squirmed and squeezed around his member so hungrily that Touma felt like he could cum at any moment. The bathroom walls acted like a sound booth echoing and amplifying their sensual moans which in addition to the sound of water splashing and their hot bodies smashing against each other created an absolutely lewd symphony of passion and desire.

Despite his almost bestial passion seemingly out of control, Touma heard Eiichi's request to go slow and he actually paused the relentless thrusting. Changing to a slow grind he reached one of his hands to grab onto Eiichi's chest and began squeezing on his breast rather forcefully, while at the same time his other hand found its way to the model's own rock hard member between his legs and began stroking on it skillfully. "Eiichi I missed you so... so much..." He whispered into the idol's ear before licking and nibbling his earlobe, and as his tongue moved along the man's beautiful neck downwards he opened his mouth and bit into Eiichi's neck, not too harsh so he would draw blood but would certainly cause a little bit of pain. After a short while he moved his hands back to grab onto Eiichi's butt and slowly began to work his waist back and forth again.

(sorry for the shorter reply... my Muse isn't reall cooperating these couple of days)

Eiichi's body began to tremble, gasping and shrieking as Touma started to fuck him fast and hard right off the bat. It didnt help that the bathroom was like a sound booth, making his moans even louder and since they were wet the smacking of there bodys filled the room. Just hearing such lwed sounds made the model even more honry.

He couldn't help but wonder if Tusbasa and Akria could hear them...

Somehow the idea of the other members hearing them aroused him even further.

It was impossible for Eiichi to hold back his voice...not when Touma was fucking him.

Everytime Touma slammed his way inside him Eiichi tensed up, jumping and practically screaming feeling the idol go so hard and deep, and when he pulled out...he moaned softly, almost whimpering like a puppy that didn't want his owner to go.

"AGGH! n..naag...ha..AHH! Ha! Ha! T-tooommmaaa~ "

Eiichi let out a heavy sigh feeling Touma's relentless assault on his ass stop. He glanced back at the idol as he began to move slower grinding into him. His eyes widened and Eiichi was quick to press his body up against the wall, as if he could escape. "N-no! Wait- y-your to-ha d-dep-Ahhh!"

The model tensed up once more, his insides clamping down on Touma's cock feeling his hands teased him, stroking him skillfully. Eiichi's legs immediately started to tremble barely able to take the mind blowing pleasure he was feeling.

"Eiichi I missed you so... so much..." [/Quote]

"D-dont s-stop ha. I-im..i-im--Ha! HA! HAA! HAAAA! " He couldn't hold it in anymore. As soon as Eiichi felt Touma bit him he convulsed, cumming long and hard, using the wall to steady himself.

He felt like he was being devoured.

"T-t..oumaaahh~ ha...ha~" Eiichi gasped feeling the idol change the pace of his hips, beginning to move in and out once more. I...I dont wanna stop...my skin..my body...feels like it's on fire... my hearts beating so fast...he makes it hard to breath...I'm tired...but it's not enough..

"T-tou..maaa~ I..I na~..m-missed you..t-too ha..d-dont take it out..~ "

Please...devour me~

There really wasn't anyone in this world that could arouse him so much like the beautiful model, and the more passion he put in his movements, the more Eiichi responded with his sweet and irresistible moans. His cock ravaged inside Eiichi's body while his hand stimulated him from the front, stroking his hard and throbbing cock. It didn't take long for Eiichi to surrender to such pleasures and soon the model came, spreading his precious seeds on the wall and some got on Touma's fingers. "You're so adorable..." Touma whispered as he brought his hand up and licked the white slime off before it was washed away by the shower. He continued to thrust his waist against Eiichi's body despite the model having came already, as neither of them could possibly be satisfied so easily.

Touma turned Eiichi's face towards him and claimed those irresistible lips with his own while he ravaged inside Eiichi, and eventually Touma also reached climax, his body shivered in ecstasy as his groans got muffled by Eiichi's lips. His cock throbbed and twitched inside Eiichi's intestines as bursts of his thick slimy cum got released down the model's body. But clearly the idol wasn't about to stop that quickly. He pulled out from Eiichi's body only to flip him around, claiming the model's lips with his own as he lifted Eiichi's legs up, easily he entered Eiichi from the front and as he began bumping his waist up again and again he began raining down kisses and bites wherever he could reach, along his neck, his shoulders, his chest, leaving hickeys and bite marks all over the beautiful male's body.

• 2 weeks later...

Eiichi could feel tears building up in his eyes. The idol whispered in his ear, calling him adorable before licking off some of his cum off his finger tips. This action...caused Eiichi to become embarrassed and....oddly enough...aroused. After cumming, Touma only continued to move his hips in a way that drove the model absolutely crazy. He continued to tremble and moan, shuttering when Touma pulled his face into a kiss, hushing his sweet sounds as he picked up the pace even more. The model shrieked, tensing up and clamping down on Touma's cock when he suddenly felt him release his juices inside him..

But before Eiichi could really respond, Touma pulled out of him, only to flip him around, lifting his legs up and reinserting his cock back inside him. The poor model gasped, wrapping one of his arms desperately around the other, his tears falling but it was difficult to tell if they were tears or water from the shower.

The idol quickly showered him with kisses and bite marks, making him pant and dig his nails into the others shouler.He couldn't image doing this with anyone else but Touma...or Star Struck...he couldn't begin to understand why he felt the way he felt or why he liked each band member so much.

"I..gag! Ha l-love you..ha! I..i..love- nuuh! y-you..Ha! L..love...love y-you hahhaha- ahhhh..T-toummnna..i..l-love yu-nna!"

Eiichi cried, holding tightly onto Touma as he repeatedly told the man he loved him...

And in doing so...sealed his fate...because now...Touma wasnt going to stop loving him until he couldn't take it anymore...Normaly the model could last about three rounds..but Touma pushed him passed his limits...and mintues turned into hours...until Eiichi passed out due to exhaustion...

"Let go! S-Stop it![/Quote]

Eiichi stirred, tossing a little

"Stop it! Stop it! STOP IT! Dont touch me! I'll kill you Tsubasa! I swear it! D-dont fucking touch me"[/Quote]

Eiichi suddenly woke up, sitting up fast with his eyes wide and skin hot...He remembered now....he remembered everything.

"Ack! My back.." He muttered, feelings the effects of Touma's passionate thrusting not to mention his behind was throbbing!

I... I cant believe they did that....They really...

Eiichi clinched his shirt suddenly feeling his heart ache...What the band members did to him that day was the same as what they did to Kid...Which ment...Eiichi was by no means there first victim..and he certainly wasnt going to be there last...and if they loved him....then why?

Eiichi struggled to get out of bed, unable to hide the anger welling up inside him. He had to see them.

• 2 weeks later...

Touma continued to make passionate love to Eiichi again and again, even after the poor model was pushed beyond his limits and fell unconscious the man didn't stop. How could you stop his near endless stamina and desire after being kept away from his love for so long? By the time Touma was finally finished Eiichi's rear was left gaping and leaking cum. He quickly cleaned the poor model up and carried him to the guest room. He noticed the light leaking through the curtains and realized he'd spent pretty much the entire night in that shower. Feeling slightly guilty but also finally satisfied, he tugged Eiichi in nicely under the blankets before heading back to his own room and rested.

Several hours later when the three members of Star Struck gathered in the living room, they raised their heads and was about to greet their mutual love, but the moment they saw Eiichi's expression they knew something was wrong.

"Hey there love.. are you alright?" Tsubasa asked worriedly as he got up from his seat and walked towards Eiichi: "You seems upset.... was it the new mattress? We tossed the old one out and didn't really try the guest bed yet."

"Oh shut up Tsubasa. It's obviously not that simple." Akira said as he approached Eiichi as well, shoving Tsubasa aside he asked: "You feeling okay dear? How about I get you a cup of coffee?"

At the same time Touma has also made his way to Eiichi's side, his usually expressionless features were visibly distraught seeing Eiichi upset, he looked at the man worriedly and asked: "Are you mad because of me? Sorry Eiichi I went a bit too far last night..."

Eiichi bit his lip shaking his head. "D-dont!..." He muttered, cutting them all off, and even going as far as to take a step away from them. He gestured over to the living room couch, unable to meet there eyes. "We need to talk...please..."

He waited for the other males to do as he asked and once they were all seated on the couch. He stood before them looking quite distraught. He sighed heavily crossing his arms, building up the courage he needed to face them.

"I...I remember everything now...What happened at Fascinations party and...everything that happened in the bathroom...And I'm...grateful that you saved me...but I..." His tone began to tremble. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT! How could you do that to me! To him! The three of you forced Kid into having sex with...with me! And you!" He glared at Tusbasa. "You practically raped him! I remember him begging you to stop! But you just did whatever you wanted! It's one thing to stop him from hurting me but its another when you force me into your Shenanigans! The three of you told me you loved me...right? So why? Why did you do to Kid the exact same thing you did to me?! And what's worse you forced me to participate! I dont know what kind of relationship we have but I thought it was only between the three of us! Was I wrong?! Was I the only one treating this relationship as something real?! How many other people have the three of you pinned down and screwed just because you could or were bored?! I now know that I'm not the only one...and clearly not the last!" By now....Eiichi was crying...his face twisting in pain and sadness. He glared at Tusbasa. "And out of everyone your the worst...This entire time I thought...I thought it was just us...but seeing you have sex with Kid...it...made me so angry, I felt like I couldnt breath...like my heart was breaking in two...but I guess it was naive of me to think what we all had was a committed relationship...So does that mean I can go around and sleep with other people? I mean- that's fair right?! RIGHT?! You three wouldnt care since your allowed to do it!!Because whatever the heck we have isn't real and I'm clearly not the only person you toy with! But what makes this all even more unbearable is the fact that you all forced me to hurt Kid...If you all truly loved me..knew me! You would of know that I ONLY WANT DO THOSE THINGS WITH YOU! That it has to be you!..because if it's not...t-then i...d-dont want anyone else at all! This entire time I was faithful to you! So how could you do that me?! "

Eiichi was frustrated and was struggling to make sense of his feelings. He felt betrayed....feeling like his feelings were one sided all along...feeling hurt and jealous...feeling like Tusbasa cheated on him...and feeling broken that the men he loved...didnt understand him at all...and didn't really care who he ended up in bed with. Eiichi wasnt the type to hurt other people...but Star Struck....made him..

"SAY SOMETHING!! Why! Why! Why! W-why! D-does it hurt so much. why!!!" He sobbed uncontrollably. He couldnt help but cover his face, wailing like a parent who suddenly lost there child in a tragic way, as he stood before the idols.

They had broken him....

The three idols sat there silently as Eiichi completely broke down and cried, heartbroken and devastated by their, especially Tsubasa's actions. Honestly they were touched by just how much Eiichi cared and loved each of them, which made it all the more painful that their reckless behavior had hurt him this badly. When Eiichi's outburst was over and demanded them to say something Tsubasa was the first to react, though unlike the usual carefuly calculated and manipulative speech, right now Tsubasa was in total panic: "Ei... Eiichi we... I didn't mean to hurt you! I just wanted to punish Kid for wanting to hurt you and help you get him back along the way...! I thought it would be fun! I thought.. I thought..! " The pink haired idol's usual confident and playful facade had completely crumbled as his body trembled in fear, his face was deathly pale and his gaze was flying all over the place, being so struck by guilt that he didn't even dare to risk eye contact with Eiichi.

Touma was the next to react. His usually calm and expressionless features were twisted by pain and regret as he stood up and looked at the crying model who was hiding his face with his hands. He let out a heavy sigh and said: "It hurts so much because you loved us too much, and we failed to realize just how deeply we've made you fall for us." He walked towards Eiichi and fell on his knees, he put his hands together slightly in front of him before he slammed his head down on the floor. With his head laid low he said: "There is no excuse for our actions. I'm sorry."

"Touma is right... there's no excuse..." Akira was the last to act as he also got up from the couch and walked towards Eiichi, he grabbed the model's hands and pulled them down. He felt his heart ache when he saw the mess under them and blood came flowing down his lower lip since he'd been biting on it while he sat there and listened. Lowering his head in shame for a moment he then looked up at Eiichi once again and said: "I've... we have all taken this relationship for granted... so much so that we thought we could keep carrying on like careless playboys as before.... I wouldn't expect you to forgive us but I just want you to know... it was never our intention to hurt you... and I'll do anything in my power to earn your forgiveness."

"Yes anything Anything you want! How about I jump out of the window right now? I mean I certainly deserve to become a bloody splash on the floor for hurting you! Yeah right that's a good idea!" Tsubasa said quickly as he got off the couch and was dashing towards the balcony, but he was quickly stopped by Touma who managed to grab his ankle in time and made Tsubasa fall face first down to the ground. "LET ME GO TOUMA I NEED TO FUCKING DIE!" Tsubasa cried with a bloody nose.

"Calm the fuck down you idiot! You don't deserve to be so upset right now!" Touma roared uncharacteristically as he slammed Tsubasa's head on the ground and made Tsubasa kneel like him.

"We're such a mess..." Akira muttered as he let got of Eiichi and joined the other two kneeling before Eiichi before saying: "Again we're sorry Eiichi, it won't happen again." Now with the three idols all on the ground the ball was in Eiichi's court.

Eiichi was at a loss...

The model had heard all of their pleas...and yet none of them could give them a real reason as to why they did what they did.

Despite the fact the Tsubasa was the one that lead to all this chaos...the pink hair idol never once told Eiichi that he was sorry for his actions...but rather he tried to explain himself saying that he was trying to help him get back at Kid...that he thought his actions would be fun!

Touma was the one that seemed to answer his questions, consoling him

"It hurts so much because you loved us too much, and we failed to realize just how deeply we've made you fall for us." [/Quote]

He then bowed down at his feet, admitting that there was simply no excuse for there actions and saying...sorry.

"Touma is right... there's no excuse..." [/Quote]

Akira was the only person to actually touch him, which caused the poor model to flinch. The blond gently pulled his hands away from his face, revealing a rather devested Eiichi.

"I've... we have all taken this relationship for granted... so much so that we thought we could keep carrying on like careless playboys as before.... I wouldn't expect you to forgive us but I just want you to know... it was never our intention to hurt you... and I'll do anything in my power to earn your forgiveness."[/Quote]

Forgiveness? How could Eiichi ever forgive them? Tsubasa was being extra, trying to jump out the window but Touma had stopped him and his shenanigans, forcing him to join the dark haired male in bowing. Akira followed suit after, getting on his hands and knees as well.

"Again we're sorry Eiichi, it won't happen again." [/Quote]

Eiichi could hardly stand to see them, he hung his head, unable to meet there gaze. He felt like the males had crossed a line that resulted in no return...he couldn't trust them...and he couldn't just simply forget what they've done...

Saying sorry wasn't going to be enough....I mean...how could it? If words were enough

..then they wouldn't have jail, police officers or prisons.

"I...I can't..d-do this..." He whispered underneath his breath as he turned his back to the idols, rubbing away his tears with his shirt sleeve. "I have to go.." He needed time to process it all. He could hardly bare to look at the men. He just wanted to run away.

The three idols knelled on the ground helplessly waiting for Eiichi's response, and when they heard the model saying that he was leaving Tsubasa immediately raised his head and cried out: "Please Eiichi wait! I...!" Before he could get up and chase after Eiichi however Touma grabbed him.

"What are you doing Touma! Eiichi is leaving! Eiichi is..!" Tsubassa whined desperately as he tried to struggle out of Touma's hold. In addition to the nose bleed his mess was a mess from tears and snot. Touma on the other hand was quiet, solemnly so, but there was no mistaking of his emotions as you could tell how much pain and sadness there was in his eyes. He let out a heavy sign and said: "He needs some time alone. So do we."

The sound of the apratment door slamming shut caught there attention and they looked towards the door and saw no sign of the model. He has left. At that point Akira fell backward on his butt and the last bit of strength left in him was snuffed out. The three idols stayed like that silently for hours thinking of what they've done, what they could have done differently, and what they should do next, but at the end nothing came up. The next day Star Struck didn't show up at work and even when their manager showed up they refused to come out. Thinking it was just one of their usual tantrums their manager left for the moment, but as the days passed there was just no sign of the three idols anywhere.

"You are in big trouble young m--" Mr. Takashi had started to scold the model but cut himself off when he saw the state Eiichi was in. The poor boy had puffy swollen eyes and stray tears running down his face as he entered the house. Mrs.Takashi joined her husband, and she too was taken aback by Eiichi's state and appearance. She gasped.

"Oh dear...Eiichi..

"What happened to you? Are you alright?" Eiichi kept his head low, not even able to meet there gaze. He couldn't confide in them...he couldn't tell them that he just broke up with Star Struck and that emotionally he felt completely destroyed and betrayed.

"I'm sorry I worried you...and that I...I didn't tell you where I was going after...." He cleared his throat, rubbing his eyes."I'm sorry...s-sorry...I-im s..s..." As he apologized...the tears just started to overflow. He couldn't stop himself from crying in front of his foster parents, he was still in so much pain...and there was just no way Eiichi could go threw all of these agonizing and conflicting emotions in silence.

But before he knew it, he immediately felt warm and loving arms tightly wrap around him, embracing him in a hug. He glanced up, realizing that the unconditional love and acceptance he was receiving was once again coming from Mr. and Mrs. Takashi. "Its all right....

"Whatever happened...we are here for you..." "Just calm down sweet heart~ Its ok...Your alright."

Hearing those words made Eiichi break down even more. He was truly lucky to have the Takashi's taking care of him...and no matter what he did there was just no way he could ever repay them for there kindness...however....as much as he appreciated this moment with them, it made him re-visit the fact that his own parents weren't around....which caused the model to reopen those past wounds and miss his parents all over again. This was his first real relationship...as well as his first real breakup...and his mother and father weren't around to help him threw it.

After crying and talking to Mr. And Mrs. Takashi for what seemed like hours, he was finally able to escape to his bedroom. Jin and Jamie were out with some friends so they didn't get to see his mental breakdown or hear the complete lie he had to fabricate on the spot. He had told Mr.Takashi that he had gotten drunk after the party and that Star Struck had played a nasty prank/joke on him. He didn't take it well and then he got into a huge fight/argument with the band members.

Mr. Takashi was a little skeptical at first since it never occurred to him that Eiichi's friendship with the idols was all that unique or special but after seeing him cry over such a thing....he couldn't help but believe Eiichi's words. He knew that the boys of Star Struck were quite miscevous at times, so Eiichi's lie wasn't all that far fetched for there Manager to not believe.

"I will go talk to them...those boys...I swear there the reason for my gray hairs. " He muttered underneath his breath.

The Next Day

Star Struck didn't show up for work so naturally Mr.Takishi went to go check on the idols. He didn't really understand just how bad the fight between the boys was, but it must of been pretty bad since Eiichi and Star Struck didn't showe up for work. He had tried to talk to Akria, Tsubasa, and Touma but they wouldn't even open the door for him, let alone listen. He signed heavily and decided to check back in another time, but before he left he told the idols that he was there for them and considered each member apart of his family. "I don't know what happened but I'm here if you boys if you ever want to talk. You are not alone...I care for you three dearly...no matter how much trouble you boys cause me...Mrs.Takishi made freshly baked chocolate chip cookies for you, I'll them outside the door. If you boys need anything...please don't hesitate to call me." He set a bowel cookies on the ground at Star Struck's door step before leaving.

[ 1 Weeks Later ]

It had been a week since Star Struck's New album dropped Color Pallet as well as Fasnations debut album Paint it Dark

Immediately Star Strucks Alumb was #1 and everyone was dying to see them in person, but since the idols were taking a quote on quote "break" the hype for there ablumb quickly started to fade. Since the boys weren't promoting the album by attending Q&A's, Guest Appearances, Photo Shoots, Fan signing, or even preforming any of there new songs live...the media's attention fell onto the #2 alumb and boy band on the charts, Fascination. And by the second week Star Struck's alumb being out....it dropped to #2 on the billboard list allowing Fascination to take the lead.

Eiichi had taken a few days off from modeling but was already getting back into things, hoping to distract himself. He had a few modeling gigs lined up before his recording session with Fasnation...but it didn't take very long for word to get out that he'd be collaborating with Fasnation, and he got mixed options. Some fans were thrilled for him, while others thought he had no business with Fasnation or that he should be in Star Struck. He did his best to ignore it all and focus on himself...which was pretty much all he could do. He still couldn't bare to talk or even text Star Struck.

[ 2 Weeks Later ]

TOP MUSIC LIST

Fasnation Paint it Dark #1

Yuki Summer Solo song: Me and You #2

Star Struck Color Pallet #3

Eiichi sighed as he climbed in the passenger seat of Mr.Takishi's car. He smiled at his manager as he started up the vehicle. He had just finished a long week of runways, photo shoots and interviews for fashion week in New York City. It was exhausting but undeliverablely fun and even tho he wasn't quite sure how to act around Kid (who was a model on the runway just like him) he didn't let that ruin his experience. Now that they were back in Japan, he was looking forward to relaxing a few days before his recording session with Fasnation.

"Man I am glad to be back. Did you have fun?"

"Yes! More than I ever could of imaged...it was quite the experience...I hope I can be apart of next years fashion week...I also liked meeting all the designer's....they are all so talented. It was an honor to work with them and wear there pieces. "

"Thats great. I'm glad you enjoyed it..." He said while driving and leaving the airport. They had caught a late flight back to Japan so it was roughly around 2 o'clock in the morning.

"I can't wait to sleep...I image everyone at the house is asleep."

Eiichi shrugged, "I don't know about that, I bet you Jin is still awake..."

"Ah yes...him and his late night gaming...I honestly don't get the appeal."

"Neither do I...I'm not good at video games..."

The two of them laughed and contuied to conversate...but unfortunately...it didn't last very long.

It all happened so fast...Eiichi didn't even have time to respond. All he saw were too head lights rushing toward them and then...the impact.

The force of the oncourse collision sent Mr.Takishi's car flying, the car flipped and rolled onto the side walk upside down. The windshield and windows shattering and the car denting and bending from all sides. The force of the air bags immediately knocking Eiichi unconscious...

"Eiichi? Sweet heart can you hear me? Eiichi!"

Eiichi slowly opened his eyes seeing Mrs. Takashi hovering over him with such panic in her eyes. She heaved a heavy sigh when she saw Eiichi open his eyes, and her tears began to over flow. "Eiichi...thank God your ok..."

"W-where am I..w-what happened?" His head was poudning and his entire body was aching, not to mention his shoulder was killing him! Why was his arm in a sling?!

"Your in the hospital...You and James were in a car accident...It left you pretty banged up with a concussion. You also dislocated your shoulder and fractured two of your rips..."

"M-Mr.Takishi...What about him.."

Mrs. Yuki seemed to freeze up at the mere metion of her husband's name. She whipped her tears away, trembling. "H-Hes in surgery and in critical c-condtion...the truck hit him first s-so he..."

"N..no...h-hes gonna be ok tho- right?! He has to be ok?! "

"Eiichi- please...try to clam down...All we can do is hope he pulls threw..."She said sweetly, reaching out and grabbing Eiichi's hand as he started to cry. She couldn't bare to tell Eiichi that the chances of her husband's survival were very slim.

"Jin and Jamie are here too...they wanna see you..." He nodded once, struggling to whip his tears away.

The doctor had informed Yuki that Eiichi would have some memory loss but so far he appeared to be completely fine...other than forgetting what had happened but that was to be expected. He still recognized her and her children.

The car accident had happened hours ago and so far it was reported on the news but Eiichi and Mr.Takishi's identities were not revealed, however the car and the site of the accident was...and Mr.Takishi's car was completely ruined.

"Eiichi...sweetheart. I need to ask you something....whats the last thing you remember?"

"The last thing? Uh...I..I don't know..."

"Please try...What was the last thing you were doing...going...seeing...."

"The last thing....um...I remember...dropping off some papers to Mr.Takishi...and...doing a modeling gig for a magazine..."

"You don't remember modeling for Fashion Week?"

"I modeled for Fashion Week?"

"Do you remember going to Paris with Star Struck?"

"...n-no....s-should I? "

"Wait seriously..."

"Why was I in Paris with Star Struck?...I mean...I remember running into them in an elevator...but that's it. "

"I see..."

"Speaking of Star Struck...mom...should we call them and let them know whats happened? I mean...dad is really close to them..."

Mrs.Takishi frowned, sighing softly. She wasn't sure if she should call the three idols. This was rather troubling news and it was difficult to give it over the phone.

"I suppose your right...I'll call them right now.." She remembered her husband often talking about the three miscvious idols. James would often vent to her about them...but he never once referred to Star Struck as his clients but... rather his family or "my boys."

He really tried to be a source of guidance for them...

She quickly grabbed her phone and left the room.