STAR STRUCK (hal7283 & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

When Tsubasa mentioned the Ferris wheel, the model instantly looked uncomfortable. The idea of being so high up with no protection and a bar holding your body in place didn't seem all that safe or appealing. But it seemed the idol thought of another place. Eiichi blushed faintly as Tsubasa took his hand, leading him threw the park and having the staff take them to a hotel. The model found himself looking at the ground. He had almost forgotten that the park had their own hotel. A-are we...going to.. His mind trailed off, remembering what Touma and Akria said to him. They all wanted their time with him..they all liked him...and so far...they had all slept with him.

Before he knew it Eiichi found himself stepping inside the penthouse suite. His eyes wondered over the place, since it was not only really nice but...he'd never been inside a hotel room quite like this before. Tsubasa pressed a button, opening the curtains and revealing a large glass wall that overlooked the entire park.

"This place is great right? We'll be able to get a pretty good look from here."[/Quote]

Eiichi couldn't help but stare at Tsubasa's smile, was it...always this warm? He took a step towards the glass wanting to be closer to Tsubasa. He made sure to keep his eyes forward and to not look down, otherwise he'd get scared. So he kept his distance, staying about a foot away from the glass. The fireworks began to start just as Tusbasa predicted they would and Eiichi was truly mesmerized. They were up so high that they were almost eye level with the colorful explorations."W...wow.." He whispered. He stared in awe, easily captivated by the fireworks but when Tsubasa started to speak, his attention quickly shifted to the idol and this time...he didn't laugh...this time he blushed hearing just how honest and sweet Tsubasa was being. In that moment Tsubasa looked so beautiful. As he leaned against the glass and the light from the colorful explosions washed over him. His words made his heart flutter and he suddenly felt happy. "I-I'm glad...though..I don't think I'm all that special.." He fell silent for a moment staring at the fireworks. "I had...a lot of fun today.." What is wrong with me...why do I...want him to kiss me...I...its too embressibg to him ask him! And I keep....I keep thinking about... He glanced at the bed. Since when did he become so perverted!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• hal7283

"Oh but you are special! I mean everybody are special in their own way but... You are especially special to us.!" Tsubasa smiled as he turns his gaze back from the fireworks to look at Eiichi, the explosions of light outside paled in comparison to the shine he saw in those beautiful odd eyes, which simply looked breathtakingly adorable as they wavered between the fireworks and the bed. Chuckling slightly Tsubasa hopped towards Eiichi and bent forward while looking up at the model and said a bit teasingly: "Oh what do we have here? Is that anticipation I see in your eyes? I suppose there isn't much nuances about taking someone to a fancy hotel room...."

Tsubasa straightened up his body and closed their distances. The tone of his voice becoming more serious and sincere as he continued: "There is no point in beating around the bushes. I love you Eiichi. While love isn't really something that you can quantify I am confident that I don't love you any less than the others do. As much as I am for the notion of playing fair so all three of us have a chance... You can't imagine how jealous, how frustrated I am seeing you going out with Akita and Touma, and hear about what you've done with them.... I want you Eiichi... Desperately... Hopelessly..."

By now the two of them were so close that they could feel each other's breath on their skin. Tsubasa looked Eiichi straight in the eyes and said: "I've made the mistake of ignoring your feelings before and thought that our fame and glamor would make it okay but... I was wrong.... It almost cost me the opportunity to make it right. Would you... now, give me the chance? To show you just how much I love you? Crave for you?" Slowly Tsubasa got closer and closer and their lips were moments away from touching.

Eiichi smiled faintly hearing Tsubasa tell him he was special. He continued to watch the fireworks with a gullible grin on his face.

"Oh what do we have here? Is that anticipation I see in your eyes? I suppose there isn't much nuances about taking someone to a fancy hotel room...."[/Quote] Eiichi found himself blushing again as he shook his head. "N-no...I- I mean.. --" It was hard to meet the idol's gaze. Unlike the others Tsubasa had a strong commanding vibe about him. As if he was your master and you were just a slave, desperate for attention. It wasn't nessararely a bad thing, it peaked his interest but it made him ..rather intimidating. Tsubasa continued filling his ears with praise, saying he loved him just as much as the others and made it very clear that he was quite frustrated and jealous about what he'd done with the other members. The idea that he made him jealous actually made Eiichi happy for some odd reason.

" I want you Eiichi... Desperately... Hopelessly..."[/Quote]

Eiichi stood before Tsubasa completely frozen. Blushing and stumbling over his words. His heart beat was racing, thinking of the last time they were intiment. He could feel his breath against his skin, and it was already giving him goose bumps. "I..I'm..T-Tsubasa--"

"I've made the mistake of ignoring your feelings before and thought that our fame and glamor would make it okay but... I was wrong.... It almost cost me the opportunity to make it right. Would you... now, give me the chance? To show you just how much I love you? Crave for you?" [/Quote]

As Tsubasa said that, he got closer and closer until he was just a few inches away from his lips. Eiichi clenched his eyes shut unable to take it anymore! He closed the small gap between them, forcing a lustful kiss onto Tusbasa. His tongue quickly sneaking past his lips in an effort to taste him. He wasn't even thinking anymore! He just wanted to feel him! Just like before his body was just moving on it own! "show me... " He whispered against the others lips.

Tsubasa was a little surprised when Eiichi took the initiative and kissed him on his own. After all his only image of Eiichi when it comes to sex was from the first night they shared all those weeks ago, and it's one thing to hear Akira and Touma talking about how Eiichi approached them, and a totally different story when he experienced it himself. But his surprised only lasted a brief moment as he quickly regained his composure and began to kiss back, his tongue welcomed and danced lovingly with its counterpart while the petals of their lips mingled. Meanwhile his hands roamed across Eiichi's body, feeling the curvature of his body across the fabric.

Eventually the two had to pull away for breath, Tsubasa smiled as he suddenly picked Eiichi up and carried him to the bed. After he put the model down on the mattress, Tsubasa began to strip down his own clothing, revealing his rather well toned body which resulted from all the dance training the members of Star Struck gotta take. He then got on the bed and got over Eiichi, covering his lips once more while reaching for his clothes, removing them slowly as if he was enjoying the process. Soon enough the two of them were completely bare. Tsubasa looked down at Eiichi's beautiful eyes and smiled: "Now let's have a little fun~" Tsubasa leaned down and covered Eiichi's lips once more, this time he was a lot more aggressive and extended his tongue inside Eiichi's mouth, licking, tasting, exploring every inch. The next moment Tsubasa suddenly took out a blindfold out of nowhere and put it over Eiichi's eyes.

"Relax Eiichi, I won't hurt you... At least not yet~~" Tsubasa said teasingly as he reached for his back and took out a small egg shaped vibrator. He turned the thing on and held it against Eiichi's chest, drawing circles with it and eventually reached the model's nipple. He pressed the toy against it lightly, while he took the little bud on the opposite side with his free hand, taking it between his fingers and began to stimulate it playfully, pinching, pulling, rubbing, pressing lightly and skillfully.

Even though Eiichi had an orgy with the idol's and individually slept with Akria and Touma, he was still rather shy when it came to the idea of someone pleasuring him. Nor did he really enjoy being fully naked and vulnerable to someone else. But when it came to the members of Star Struck they had a way of warping his perception. Convincing him to trust them, and everyday they were making him question...everything. His sexually, likes, dislikes, his career! In all honest they were a bad influence, but Eiichi could hardly find it in himself to say no to them anymore. As everyday passed he was missing them more and more. Having flash backs and wet dreams about his steamy nights with them.

When Tsubasa started to kiss him back Eiichi's brave front started to crumble. He had gotten much better at kissing thanks to Akria and Touma, but he had the tendency to chicken out when things got a little too heavy. He could never be bossy or forcul, he was too gentle in nature. He started to surrender to Tsubasa, moaning softly against his lips, kissing back but being a little shy and timid about it. He only tensed up when he felt Tsubasa's arm wrap around him.

When the idol finally broke there passionate make out session, a thin line of saliva connected them for a moment. The model's eyes were clouded with lust as he panted, trying to regain his composer but Tsubasa would never allow that. Before he knew it he was in the others arms and taken to the bed.

For a brief moment he got scared and wanted to ask Tsubasa if they could just make out and not have sex but that idea quickly faddsd as he watched Tsubasa take off his clothes. He blushed, turning his head away but his eyes...his eyes kept glancing over the idol, taking in his well toned body and beautiful skin. Doing this made Eiichi feel like a pervert which caused him to blush even more. "T-Tsubasa W-wait.." He tensed up again as the idol climbed on top of him, pushing him down on the mattress and his plea was ingored as Tsubasa kissed him again. Having Tsubasa's lips on his helped ease his worries, getting lost and destraticed by the others taste and tongue. He could feel Tsubasa removing his clothes, but every time he thought about stopping him, he'd feel a wave of lust and desire rush threw his body. He was already simi-hard thanks to there previous make out session and now, he was defiantly as hard as a rock. It seems undressing him slowly and teasing him was paying off.

Once the two of them were completely naked Tsubasa broke there kiss grinning miscviously.

"Now let's have a little fun~" [/Quote]

"F-fun?" Eiichi muttered, looking very confused. But Tusbasa simply leaned over him again and kissed him once more, however this time he was a lot more aggressive. The model moaned softly against the others assault, becoming completely helpless when it came to Tsubasa's kisses. Even though he was taken aback by how aggressive Tsubasa was being, he didn't dislike it. In fact it was actually, kind of hot~

When Tsubasa pulled back to let him breath, he suddenly pulled out a blindfold and quickly put it over his eyes. Eiichi immideatly protested already reaching up to remove it. "W-wait...what are yo--"

"Relax Eiichi, I won't hurt you... At least not yet~~" [/Quote] Hearing that Eiichi slowly lowered his hands, resting them on the mattress and deciding to trust Tusbasa. It felt strange to be blinded, not knowing what Tsubasa was planning was rather scary but exhilarating at the same time. He flinched hearing the sound of the vibrator being turned on. "T-Tsubasa- nna-" The sensitive model tensed up feeling the vibrator touch his chest. He bit his lip, gripping the bed sheets underneath him as Tsubasa moved the toy all over his chest. He only started to shutter when the toy was pressed against his nipple and Tusbasa started to tease him. He panted harder, trying his best to kept his hands by his side as his nipples grew hard and gose bumps covered his entire body. His cock twitching in excitement as precum dripped from his tip. He was clearly enjoying them.

Tsubasa played with Eiichi's sensitive buds with the vibrating egg on one side, and his own mouth, lips and tongue on the other. The moans coming out of Eiichi's mouth was like a siren's song, luring him further and further down the abyss that was Eiichi's body. As he began to suckled Eiichi's nipple lovingly, he began to move the vibrator along his skin downwards, going pass his abs and belly button until he reached the model's throbbing, twitching erection.

"Oh dear Eiichi... you're so.... hard~~" Tsubasa smiled teasingly as he touched the hard rod with his fingers, then he pressed the vibrator against the bottom of the member, touching along the underside of the shaft until he reached the top. He used the toy to trace the shape of the crown before rubbing the toy against the sensitive slit. Tsubasa said: "Moan louder my dear, I love it when you say my name like that...."

Tsubasa continued to tease the handsome model until finally he pulled away, leaving him alone in the dark and wondering as he went to his bag to fetch the bottle of lube. He poured some on the vibrating egg and returned to Eiichi, pulling his legs apart and said: "Relax Eiichi. It's gonna be a little cold." He pressed the now slimy toy against the man's rear, and with the help of the lube and the toy's small size and smooth surface, it didn't take much for the thing to slip inside, and following it, Tsubasa's finger pushing it deeper and deeper. He muttered as he began to touch around inside Eiichi's body: "Now where is your prostate.... please tell me if I'm touching the right spot or not okay? Is it here~~~ Or there~~?"

Eiichi was tumbling uncontrollably! He couldn't keep still as Tsubasa teased his nipples and began to move the vibrator slowly down his body. He jerked away feeling it reach his erection. "T-Tsubasa! N-not there! Y-you..c- can't! Ha! ~"

"Oh dear Eiichi... you're so.... hard~~"[/Quote]

The model started to become skittish, trying to pull away and sit up when Tsubasa touched his length with his fingers. He practically moaned out in pleasure, shuttering like a scared virgin. He was a complete mess, dripping in pre cum and panting in ecstasy, being unable to see made Eiichi even more horny and sensitive. "Haa..n..nnaaaaaa!!! N-no! No! N..naahh! T-Tsubasa..~" Eiichi couldn't even hold back his voice when Tusbasa pressed the toy against the bottom of his length, moving it along his rod all the way to his tip.

"Moan louder my dear, I love it when you say my name like that...."[/Quote]

After that the model came hard! His body jerking upward, coming everywhere, some of which hitting Tusbasa's cheek.

After cumming Tsubasa suddenly pulled away, leaving Eiichi alone in the dark. The model looked embressed judging by his body language, imaging how ridiculous he must of looked climaxing. "c-can I..t-Take it off"He asked shyly, referring to the blindfold. He was hoping that Tusbasa would say yes, but another part of him wanted the idol to be bossy and tell him no. To contuie to control and dominate him. Eiichi flinched feeling Tusbasa return to the bed and start to pull his legs apart. "T-Tsubasa...w-wait. I'm.."

"Relax Eiichi. It's gonna be a little cold."[/Quote]

The model shuttered feeling a foreign slippy object enter his rear fairly easily. He panicked, trying to close his legs, but Tusbasa kept them open.

"W-what is that! T-Tsubasa..ha...na~ I-it...f-feels...w-weird.. " He moaned softly feeling Tsubasa use his fingers to push the object deeper and deeper inside him.

"Now where is your prostate.... please tell me if I'm touching the right spot or not okay?"[/Quote]

"T..Tusb-"

The model tensed, as he turned on his side, trembling.

"Is it here~~~"[/Quote]

"Ha! Ggaahh ha ha ha~ Tsubasa!"

"Or there~~?"[/Quote]

The model gripped the bed sheets, his length still rock hard even after cumming. The moment Tsubasa found his prostate he jerked away, trying get away, as if he could escape. "auugghh! Ha! HA! HAAA! I- I can't! I can't! T-Tsubasa..." What was he gonna do?

Tsubasa chuckled as he watched Eiichi being in such an adorable mess, moaning, crying, trembling uncontrollably from the waved of pleasure he was getting. "My my... Dear Eiichi... We're still at foreplay~~ At this rate just how are you going to handle the real thing?" He leaned down and began to kiss and lick the cum off Eiichi's body, while he added more fingers inside the model and prepared him for what's to come.

When Tsubasa was able to fit three fingers inside Eiichinand still had rooms to wiggle, he pulled his fingers out while got into position, holding his own painfully hard member against the well prepared entrance he said: "I'm coming in Eiichi~ Brace yourself~?

And with a joyful moan, Tsubasa pushed forward and embedded his member inside the model's body. As he began to move slowly in and out of Eiichi Tsubada moaned sweetly: "Ah.. nnr nyaaan~~ ah ha ha~ Your ass feel so... Sooooooo Good~~~? After a few thrust he then took out a small remote and chuckled: "Oh silly me... Almost forgot~? he pressed the button and the egg vibrater which he had put inside Eiichi previously began to buzz almost violently, which also made Tsubasa cry out from Eiichi's intestine squirming and vibrating all around his hard rod. He grabbed Eiichi's butt and began to work his waist frantically, clearly intended to make Eiichi into even a bigger mess than he already was.

Eiichi blushed, embarrassed that he came so quickly. Perhaps it was a good thing that his eyes were covered. He continued to pant feeling the idol's tongue lick his body, cleaning up the mess he had made on himself. He was never going to tell Tsubasa how embarrassing it made him feel but how hot and sexy he thought that was...With Tsubasa licking and and fingering him, it didn't take him long for him to start getting hard again. If this was foreplay, then he was defiantly in for a rude awakening. How was he gonna handle Tsubasa when he already felt so tired.

When Tsubasa removed his fingers, the model sighed, looking worn out already but things were far from over. He tensed feeling Tsubasa cock pressed against his behind.

"I'm coming in Eiichi~ Brace yourself~?[/Quote]

"W-wait! Ahh~!"

The ideal easily pushed his way inside him making Eiichi moan hardly giving him a chance to get use to him being inside. Once Tsubasa started moving the model couldn't hold back his voice, and hearing Tsubasa say such lude things to him sent chills down his spine. He chuckled saying,

"Oh silly me... Almost forgot~?[/Quote]

Before Eiichi could even ask what Tsubasa was talking about he felt the vibrator turn on inside him, instantly making him go crazy! He was crying out, gripping the bed sheets tightly as he trembled and squirmed, feeling unbelievable pleasure from his behind. He was unable to escape, and was now forced to take the pounding Tsubasa was giving him as his hips moved fast and faster, sending the idol into a downward spiral. Behind the blindfold he was crying, panting so much that he was actually drooling as he cried out every time Tsubasa thrusted into him. He already came again, unable to hold himself back. He was starting to feel light headed, but he didn't have to strength or the will power to stop Tsubasa. This was by far the most craziest sex he had yet...as well as the most exhausting. But having Tsubasa completely reck his behind and dominate him really made Eiichi horny. He actually liked it...he had liked everything Tusbasa was doing to him.

"Oh god... oh god.... ooooooh my fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD~~~" Tsubasa exclaimed excitedly as he saw Eiichi releasing his seed once again, he began to smear the pungent slime all over Eiichi's beautiful body and said: "You came again already~~~ On dear Eiichi you're just incredible~~" He reached for Eiichi's blindfold and removed, and his smile brightened as he saw the huge mess Eiichi was in. An almost sadistic smile came up on Tsubasa's face as he made a heavy pound with his cock and hit right at the model's sweet spot and he said: "You really like this... don't you...? ha... ugh.....ah...... being fucked like this.... Being a .. sweaty.... slimy.... smelly.... sweet little butt slut~~~"

Suddenly Tsubasa pulled out of Eiichi's body and picked him up, carrying him easily towards the large glass window over looking the park and pinned him against the cold glass. He entered Eiichi again from behind as he began to work his waist once more, with each thrust he could feel the tip of his rob pressing against the vibrating toy. He leaned close and whispered in Eiichi's ears: "Look Eiichi... look at those people down there... those people having some good old, family friendly fun... I wonder what would they think if they see us like this? Would be quite a scandal huh?" In truth given the height of the hotel, it's unlikely anyone would be able to see them, not to mention the glass was actually specially made so you can't see through it from the other side. But Tsubasa left those little details out since he wanted Eiichi to feel what's like doing something so dangerous, so wrong, yet so thrilling

Hearing Tsubasa voice sent chills down his spine. It was hard to explain how it made him feel...It almost felt like he was belittling him, sounding mischievous and bossy but loving all at the same time. However Eiichi was happy that he was pleasing Tusbasa.

The idol began to smear his cum all over his body, making Eiichi feel dirty and sticky.

"You came again already~~~ On dear Eiichi you're just incredible~~"[/Quote]

Eiichi continued to moan and groan, liking the fact that Tusbasa praised him. He wanted to hear more~

"Ha! Nnagh! Nahhh! T-tus..baaah~ N..no..ha! N..nuh..mmoo..ha ..re...n-noaah~"

The model tried to stop Tsubasa, placing his hands on the other and saying No more but it was rather hard to make out when he was moaning so much. But rather than stopping, Tusbasa removed his blind fold, letting Eiichi see him and the seductive smile on his face. Eiichi was embarrassed and quickly turned away, his body arching when Tusbasa pounded into him hitting the model just right~ Eiichi jerked, clenching his eyes shut, shrieked as a tear slipped down his cheek. His coco already simi-hard.

" AHH!! T-Tsubasa N..no more! Ha u..unngghh. Ha haa...uhhha~ " He pleaded again.

"You really like this... don't you...? ha... ugh.....ah...... being fucked like this.... Being a .. sweaty.... slimy.... smelly.... sweet little butt slut~~~" [/Quote]

Eiichi wasn't going to answer him, he just hide his face, panting in ecstasy as Tusbasa worked his hips. If anything Eiichi was never going to forget the way Tusbasa fucked. His body was always gonna remember this brutal pounding.

Eiichi sighed feeling Tsubasa finally stop. His body collapsing on to the bed feeling drained, however just when he thought it was over, the idol grabbed him, and brought him over to glass window overlooking the park, pinning him against it. Eiichi immideatly panicked, feeling the cold glass on his skin and Tusbasa slip into him again from behind. "T-Tus..hic..basa..ha..haa"

"Look Eiichi... look at those people down there... those people having some good old, family friendly fun... I wonder what would they think if they see us like this? Would be quite a scandal huh?"[/Quote]

The model started breathing extramly hard, and rather than a few tears slipping from his face, he was now actually crying. His legs suddenly buckled underneath him,and he fell in his hands and knees causing Tusbasa to slip out of him. Eiichi was no longer trembling with pleasure, but fear. The poor model was now hyperventilating and feeling unbelievably dizzy, breathing so fast that he could hardly speak. "HA! HA! HA! BA-H G..HA HA HA HA HAA HAHH AHHHHA AHH! BAHG! HAAAA! HIC..HA.." Eiichi was having a panic attack and desperately wanted a bag to breath into. When the idol moved the sex to the window, being up against the glass terrified him, and not to mention he was forced to look down, realizing just how high he was. He felt like he was about to fall and since Tusbasa brought up the idea of people possibly seeing them, that also added to the models anxiety. Perhaps all of the excitement got to Tusbasa head, and made him forget that Eiichi was scared of heights.

"Oh dear Eiichi.... You look so adorable when you're afraid~~? Tsubasa said as he picked Eiichi up and turned him around, the poor model was clearly hyperventilating, and the common remedy for it would be a paper bag to cur the oxygen supply, but Tsbasa had a better way to stop Eiichi from breathing too much as he forcefully took the man's lips. He lifted Eiichi's leg up and pushed his cock inside the model once more, making a few small bumps before restarting his passionate thrusts. As he continued to claim Eiichi's lips as his own he managed to squeeze out a few words in between the kisses: "But please don't be....Ah..... scared, my dear... ummm.... arrrr..... You're not gonna fall..... You're not getting caught.... Cause I'm here..... with you...." The tone of Tsubasa's voice had changed from the almost malicious tease to something calm, soothing, almost hypnotic yet at the same time, deeply passionate: "Look at me Eiichi, let yourself go... give yourself to pleasure... to only what I am giving you... my touch... my taste... my smell... my voice..."

After making love with Tsubasa against the cold glass for a bit longer, the idol seemed finally close to climax. "I'm running Eiichi...! I'm.... Ah..... aaaaaah!" As he let out a loud sweet moan Tsubasa's body shivered and his cock throbbed inside Eiichi's body, releasing strings of thick white slime. He whined as his cock was sensitive after climax and the vibration of the toy became rather intense. Slowly he pulled out of the model's body and pressed a kiss on Eiichi's sweaty cheek. "Sorry for the scare earlier, I thought it could add a bit more spice to things" he said with an almost angelic smile: "Oh and.... You're gonna have to push the egg out yourself, unless you want me to stick my hand in and grab it?"

• 3 weeks later...

The model flinched when Tsubasa picked him up off the ground, pinning his back to the glass and continuing to have his way with him as he forced a kiss on him. Eiichi trembled trying to pull away, but was helpless against Tsubasa. However the kissing was slowly working, as Eiichi's hyperventilating subsided, but he continued to pant and moan, especially when the idol restarted his passionate thrusts. "Ha. Ha- T-Tsubasa! Ha ha ha- I..c-can't..s-stop haa! N- no..p-pleas ha...ha ..!"

"But please don't be....Ah..... scared, my dear... ummm.... arrrr..... You're not gonna fall..... You're not getting caught.... Cause I'm here..... with you...." [/Quote]

The model cried, finding comfort in Tsubasa hypnotic voice. He couldn't help but wrap his arms around him, desperately needing him to be closer. Perhaps he could face his fears someday, that is, as long as Tusbasa would be there with him. I...I can't even think straight...my body...feels like its on fire...and whenever he talks to me or says my name...I feel my heart ache...I..I can feel him...inside me...but I don't hate it...I...I love it..w-what's wrong with me!...hes so cruel...and mischievous...but I.... I think.....I might...

Was this love?

"Look at me Eiichi, let yourself go... give yourself to pleasure... to only what I am giving you... my touch... my taste... my smell... my voice..." [/Quote]

"..y-...yes.." The model cleared his thoughts, and simply got lost in the pleasure, his panic attack long over, feeling utterly captivated by Tusbasa. His hole even getting a little bit loser, eagerly welcoming Tusbasa cock. His moans grew louder as he clung to the idol like a helpless, horny slut.

They contiuned like this for a few minutes before Tusbasa spoke, saying he was cumming. "Ha- na~ m-me too..haa!

The loud sweet moan Tusbasa made sent chill downs Eiichi's spine. He couldn't explain it but, he was happy that he could be of use to him. He barred his head into the others neck, digging his nails into his back as he felt Tusbasa finish inside him, he came too, letting the white sticky substance splatter against Tusbasa stomach and chest.

Eiichi was panting heavily, as he met Tsubasa's eyes, receiving a kiss on his sweaty cheek. He didn't really have the strength to stand anymore, so he was pretty much relying on the idol. Despite climaxing tho, Eiichi was still shaking, and blushing, due to the vibrating toy inside him.

"Sorry for the scare earlier, I thought it could add a bit more spice to things"[/Quote]

Eiichi shyly nodded, feeling embressed that Tusbasa saw him in such a state.

"Oh and.... You're gonna have to push the egg out yourself, unless you want me to stick my hand in and grab it?"[/Quote] His eyes widened slightly, quickly shaking his head. "I-I can do it! He shrieked, but the more he thought about it, the more he realized how embrrssing it would be to have Tusbasa stand there and watch him push the egg out. "C-can I go to the bathroom.." He needed to shower, since he was covered in sweat and cum, not to mention he'd feel more comfortable trying to push the toy out of him alone in the shower than having Tusbasa standing right in front of him.

Tsubasa couldn't help but find Eiichi being absolutely adorable in his post climax state, being so weak and helpless, and of course, feeling the merciless assault from the sex toy still lodged deep inside his body. He heard Eiichi's plead and immediately understood what the model was trying to do, he was trying to hide in the bathroom so he could push the egg out away from his gaze. Well there was simply no way Tsubasa would miss that show. He wouldn't be able to forgive himself if he did! Nonethelss Tsubasa agreed to Eiichi's request: "Of course Eiichi. We do need to freshen up."

Tsubasa held Eiichi up bridal style and headed towards the bathroom. The place was as luxurious as the rest of the suite, with a large bathtub you could almost swim in, as well as a shower booth for a quick rinse. Of course everything in there had the park's mascot character on it somewhere. Tsubasa took Eiichi into the shower booth and turned the water on, and quickly the place began to steam up. Tsubasa then set Tsubasa down on the floor and got down himself. With an angelic smile he said: "Now dear Eiichi, let's get that toy out of you, shall we? Don't you even think of doing this alone cause I'm not gonna miss it for the world." He chuckled slightly and continued: "You gotta hurry up while you still got strength. Cause I'd hate to take you to the hospital and let the nurses see your cute little butt."

The model frozen hearing Tsubasa agree with him, only to suddenly pick him up and take him to the bathroom. He immediately blushed, embarrassed but feelings somewhat safe in his arms. "T-Tusbasa w-wait.." He didn't mean together!!

The bathroom was just as amazing at the hotel room, far too luxurious with the parks mascot everywhere. The idol immideatly took him into the shower booth, setting him down and turning on the water. Eiichi attempted to get out but could hardly stand with the vibrating egg inside him, he clung to the wall panting as steam quickly filled the room. "T-Tsubasa this isn't funny- I...I can't do it if your here!"

Regardless of his plea, Tsubasa sat on the floor giving him his famous apologetic smile.

"Now dear Eiichi, let's get that toy out of you, shall we? Don't you even think of doing this alone cause I'm not gonna miss it for the world." [/Quote]

"B-but I...nna...c-can't.."

"You gotta hurry up while you still got strength. Cause I'd hate to take you to the hospital and let the nurses see your cute little butt."[/Quote] The model panicked, immideatly picturing such a sight and dying of embarrassment. He turned away, always believing Tusbasa far too quickly, hiding his face as he started to push, using the wall to keep himself up. Telling himself that Tusbasa wasn't here! It took Eiichi a few minutes, but eventually the vibrating toy slipped out of him, hitting the ground. He almost fell to his knees, feeling so exhausted and drained as he turned to face Tsubasa who was grinning from ear to ear. As he stared at him he thought about there intimate night together, and how Tsubasa was able to see a side of him the others hadn't. And yet....Tusbasa still thought he was cute. My body...is exhausted, and I'm so tired but I don't want this night to end...I don't wanna forget the way he touched me... Tusbasa was able to reveal to Eiichi a side to him he didn't even know existed. A side of himself were he was submissive, horny, and needy...

"T-Tsubasa. " Before the other could stand, Eiichi slowly got ontop of him, sitting on his lap, and wrapping his arms around him as the shower drenched them in warm water. He kissed him passionately under it, his body tired but he himself still wanted more. He was scared that his body would forget this night, scared that maybe he wouldn't get to be this away again with anyone after tonight. So after there make out session in the shower...They had sex again, but this time in the bathroom with Eiichi bench over the sink... and again on the hotel floor....before Eiichi passed out from exhaustion....

And the next day started with them having morning sex, and Eiichi was actually the one who started it, waking Tusbasa up with a blow job and blushing as he apologized for being bad, and asked if they could do it again...Perhaps Tusbasa created a monster. ~

When the two finally left the hotel room they were now about to part ways, Eiichi was trying his best to walk normally but his back and behind were totally destroyed by the idol. Not that it was a game, but Tusbasa was able to have the most sex with Eiichi in one night, something the other members would no doubt be jealous of.

"S..so..um..I guess I'll see you and the others around. I'm looking forward to your new song so...do your best..." He bowed a little before heading over to the train station. Eiichi had never once praised the boy group, so this showed that the group had finally won him over.

Tsubassa didn't miss a single moment as Eiichi pushed the toy out. The model was clearly embarrassed as he hid his face and tried his best to ignore him, but that wasn't fooling anyone, and Tsubasa knew Eiichi was also aroused by the whole thing, and moments latter the exhausted, embarrassed, humiliated model came to him like an insatiable siren, calling his name, asking for more, and more, and more! Andd of course Tsubasa was all too willing to give him more, and more, and more, kissing him, touching him, nibbling, biting, squeezing, twisting, stroking, fucking, praising him, belittling him, humiliating him, and loving him. Although Tsubasa didn't have that kind of superhuman sexual stamina Touma got, Tsubasa gave Eiichi all he had, cumming in and on Eiichi for so many times that by the time the beautiful model finally passed out, he was in such a mess that Tsubasa had to take him into the bath again. Eiichi's behavior was really far beyond any of Tsubasa's wildest dreams, and he was further surprised when he woke up feeling the wet warmth of Eiichi's mouth around his cock sucking lustfully, and that naturally led to another round of passionate sex.

Eventually the two made it out of the hotel, and Eiichi was trying his best to act normal. Yet Tsubasa knew just how much of a slut this beautiful man really was deep inside, and the awkwardness of his walk was a sure sign of just how much pounding he got. "Yes Eiichi, see you around." Tsubasa said and blew a kiss to Eiichi before they parted ways.

After some time Tsubasa returned to the apartment he shared with the other members of Star Struck. "Honey I'm hoooome~~" Tsubasa said joyfully as he walked through the door. He soon found Touma and Akira coming towards him, clearly they've been waiting eagerly for Tsubasa's return.

"So? How was it?" Akira asked: "You made us tell all the details so you better do the same."

Touma nodded in agreement.

"Of course guys. Of course~" Tsubasa said as he walked towards the living room, and the others followed him closely. He sat down on the couch and began to recount in detail his date with Eiichi, from the train ride to all of the places and rides they went to together, and when he began to describe how they made it to the hotel and ended of having sex, which was to be expected. But as he went on telling them how he tormented the model with the toy, and how he was so turned on by the treatment that he turned into a lewd succubus, Tsubasa could tell that Akira was getting more and more upset, well, jealous to be more precise. Even Touma who was normally so stoic and calm seemed effected.

"Tsuuuuuuuuuuuuubaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!" Akira yelled in frustration as he grabbed Tsubasa's collar and pulled him up from the couch. He stared into the man's ember eyes almost furiously, while the pink haired idol kept his calm with a smirk. They stayed like that for a while until Touma put his hands on the others' shoulder and said calmly: "Time to work."

Akira sighed as he let go of his hand and looked down: "Yeah, time to work..." He looked up at Tsubasa once more and said: "It's about time we write that fucking song."

"Yes of course." Tsubasa smiled: "Our love song for dear Eiichi."

For the next several weeks the member of Star Struck completely disappeared from the world and stayed at their apartment with the sole exception being the weekly message to Eiichi just telling him that they were well and alive. While usually the three of them split the duties, with Tsubasa writing the music, Touma writing the lyrics, and Akira overseeing the whole thing, this time those roles were far less defined. All of them had inputs in every detail of the song, and naturally that lead to a lot of arguments and headbutting, with several actual fisticuffs and wrestling fights breaking out, along with a lot of yelling, cursing, and throwing shit around. By the time they finally finished the song, the apartment looked in it had been bombed in an air raid. The three of them collapsed on the pile of rubble that used to be their living room and sighed in relief.

"Finally....... done...." Tsubasa whined: "Finally I can sleep in my bed....."

"Akira threw it out of the window, remember?" Touma growled.

"Yeah... sorry about that..." Akira said: "In all fairness you did set mine on fire..."

"My bad..." Tsubasa whined: "Is Touma's the only one intact?"

"No... there's another one." Touma said plainly: "The one in the guest room survived too."

"Oh yeah... right..." Tsubasa muttered, then suddenly he began to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Akira asked.

"Nah... I was just..." Tsubasa took out his phone and looked at the screen saver, which was none other than the demons and angel photo of the three of them and Eiichi during their photo shoot: "Just remembered how we had sex with Eiichi on the bed."

"Eiichi...." Akira muttered.

"Eiichi...." And so did Touma.

The three of them fell silent. Despite not having contacted their beloved model during the past few weeks, they spent every single waking moment of it thinking of him. After all every note, every pause, every single syllable of the lyrics were filled with their love and desire for the man, who entered their lives like a miracle from heaven, and filled their empty hearts to the brink and more. To say that they miss him would be an understatement. They craved for him, deeply, desperately, and hopelessly. They knew once they launch the album, once the world see their music video, Eiichi would attract the eyes of the whole world even more so than right now. They knew people would fell for him. Who wouldn't? After all this siren had bewitched three stars to fall, how could mere mortals resist his charm once they see his beauty? If they wanted Eiichi for themselves the safest way would be to hide him from the world, make him their secret, but they couldn't, not only because their instinct as artists could never resist the urge to show their work, their passion to the world, but also because they knew Eiichi would shine even brighter under the limelight, and they, more than anyone else, would love to see that.

But perhaps... just for a little longer... perhaps they could keep Eiichi as their own? For just... a little?

It was at that moment Akira suddenly sat up and looked down at Tsubasa. He asked in shock: "Did you.... did you predict this? Is this why you planned the film shoot like this?"

Tsubasa didn't say a word, but his smile told Akira all he need to know. Akira knocked on Tsubasa's head lightly and laid back down on the rubble: "Man I'm glad that you're my friend... not my enemy..."

"Well... you know... keep your friends close, and your enemy closer~" Tsubasa smiled as he pressed the send button on his phone.

Moments latter a message got received by Eiichi's mail box, and inside was the shooting schedule of the final part of the music video, along with itinerary information of their flight to Paris. Obviously first class seats. Shortly after sending the text the three of them fell unconsciousness, dreaming of their upcoming trip with the man they loved.

[ Several Weeks Later ]

Eiichi sighed, as he was leaving his dressing room. A lot had happened since his film shoot with Star Struck. He quickly became swamped with work, doing so many modeling gigs and photo shoots that he honestly lost count. However, he appreciated the distraction it brought him, since he often found himself stressing over the famous boy band who broke down his defenses, leaving him helpless. After his night with Tusbasa, he couldn't help but notice how all the band members stopped texting him. At first he just thought they were busy recording or...writing their album, but after a few weeks went by with them giving him short replies and not answering his phone calls he feared the worst.

That they had all used him! He didn't want to believe it but...why else would they be ignoring him? He thought back to those steamy nights with each band member and at the time, he believed all of there sweet words, he believed that they liked him....loved him....but of course they would say anything, do anything to get in his pants. I'm such an idiot He sighed again, slipping on his jacket before stepping outside and quickly hoping into Mr.Takishi's car, getting in the back seat.

"You were amazing tonight Eiichi! I hope you realize what an honor it is to wear Mr. Yoshi's new fashion line. He's a world renowned fashion designer. His clothes cost thousands of dollars. " Eiichi smiled softly, being pulled out of his thoughts. "Yeah...I do. I'm glad I got to experience it." They continued their small talk until Eiichi finally made it back home where his "siblings " eagerly awaited at the door to greet him.

"EIICHI!! Welcome home you handsome money maker!"

Jay shouted, grabbing him and putting him in a head lock so he could mess up his gorgeous hair.

Welcome home you too. "

"Leave him alone doofus. "

"I'm just teasing him...you fun killer. " Jamie simply rolled her eyes, turning her attention back to Eiichi having all sorts of questions for him.

" How was it Eiichi! Did you have fun! It must of been nerve wracking to wear such outrageously expensive clothes. I'd be scared to even sneeze, let alone sweat in them. What was the most expensive thing you had on? Was it awkward walking down the runway? I bet all those cameras were blinding! I don't understand how you do it. " He laughed at Jamie's comment about sweating and questions, nudging Jay off of him. "I suppose it can be but I had a lot of fun. And to be honest I didn't really look at the price tags on them, and I'm so use to cameras now, I guess the flashing didn't really bother me all that much. "

"We'll I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Eiichi. You boys came home just in time, I'm almost finished making dinner. "

"Oh uh...thank you...but I'm actually not that hungry..."

"Seriously? Again? "

"Are you alright Eiichi? Are you feeling sick?...You don't normally turn down dinner but I can't help notice you haven't been eating as much. "

"I hope your not fasting or stressing over your weight...your perfectly fine the way you are. "

"N-no its not like that, I'm not sick....and I'm...not self conscious of my appearance or weight...at least...not anymore...I'm just not hungry...that's all...and I'm tired so...I'd like to be excused from dinner. "

"Ok...well...you did have a long day...but Eiiichi...you do know that you can come to us with stuff, right? That we love you and are here for you..You can tell us anything. "

"That's right, you apart of this family now. " Eiichi was always touched by the Takishi's kindness but he could never confide in them about Star Struck, and how depressed he was feeling that the men had probably user him.

"Y-yes sir, I know, but please don't worry, I'm honestly just tired and not all that hungry...thank you anyway...goodnight. "

With that, Eiichi separated himself from his family and shut himself in his bedroom were he could curl up in his bed. He never thought that he'd be this affected by the boy band members giving him the old shoulder. He started skipping meals and getting less sleep being too focused and stressed about Tsubasa, Akria and Touma.

Now he couldn't deny his feelings and attraction to them, he was actually missing them. Why am I so sad...and why does it hurt so much...I...I should of seen this coming..." He barred his head into his pillow, about to close his eyes and attempt to get some sleep, even though he was most likely going to dream of Star Struck. But just as he closed his eyes he heard his phone vibrate and he immideontly went to check it, hoping it was from Star Struck, and to his surprise, it was! But it wasn't what Eiichi wanted, nor was it something he expected. All Tsubasa texted him was a shooting schedule for their music video he thought was over by now, along with a itinerary, informing him on a flight to....Paris??!!! "You've got to be kidding me.." He muttered, slowly sitting up, in shock. He had never left the country! He had never been on a plane! Would his manager even let him go?!

{ A few days later }

"You boys are really killing me here. " Kyo sighed looking completely exhausted as he stood on the run way with Star Struck. The poor guy had dealt with a lot of complaints due to them destroying their apartment, starting a fire, and tossing a fucking mattress out their window!! By the time Star Struck returned from shooting their music video, they'd be living somewhere else, since the apartment owner refused to let them stay there any longer and sadly this was going to be Mr.Kyo's fifth time relocating them and paying for the damages."Since you boys insisted on having Mr.Takaishi and I are different planes, I'm allowing you to take the companies private jet while we take your first class seats on the other plane... However....please understand that you must be on your best behavior! We will be in someone else's country, and doing idiotic things like throwing a god damn mattress out the window, could get you tossed in jail! It was hard enough getting you boys approved for this trip, but I swear, if any of you cause me any sort of trouble on this trip, You'll be unemployed faster than you can say, "I'm sorry!" Do I make myself clear, your luckily I was able to talk Eiichi's manager into letting him come, after reading the shit you did in the papers..." He glared at them one last time before turning away and pulling out his phone, answering a call...

"Hello, yes?...Yes send him threw."He turned back to Star Struck with pure venom in his eyes. "Eiichi's on his way over, so I'll be leaving now, and rememeber what I said, be on your best behaviour.

Shortly after he left, the model could be seen walking with two flight attendants, approaching the plane, when he got closer to Star Struck, he handed off his bags to workers and gave the boys a small smile, going out of his way to avoid hugging or touching them. He still looked as handsome as ever tho, wearing tan dress pants, and black button up shirt however, he looked a little skinner. He had lost a few pounds since he hadn't been eating. He stood before the jet, already feeling scared. He had never been on a plane before due to his fear of heights and would of honestly perfered being with his step father then Star Struck. You could already start to see the color draining from his face. I...I don't think I can do this...

"Of course Mr. Kyo, we'll behave..." Akira sighed as he waved good-bye to their manager. In all fairness Mr. Kyo was a great man to work with, perhaps too good for the trouble makers of Star Struck. But since fate had dealt them a good hand the three boys took it with pleasure. Throughout the years they've cause the man countless trouble and thousands if not tens of thousands of dollars.to clean up their mess, but in return the boys had made him, and the company billions, which was why despite the exhaustion the poor man must feel on a daily basis, he put up with the boys' shenanigans. Even right now the man managed to get them the company private jet which was certainly an upgrade from the flight Tsubasa originally booked, not that he couldn't afford a private jet if he wanted to, but he wanted to experience the "normal flight experience" people have. There was also the downside of the manager coming along for the trip but given the mess they made Mr. Kyo probably deserve a vacation anyway. Tsubasa was already planning on how to distract Mr. Kyo during the trip when the boys noticed Eiichi approaching.

"Eiichi!"

"Eiichi!"

"Eiichi!"

The idols called in unison as they rushed up towards the man they all love. Oh how they've missed the sight of that beautiful man! But as they got closer the three of them were frozen in place by how Eiichi lookd. They were so paralyzed that when Eiichi walked by and just lightly smiled at them they didn't even respond. They just stared at the man as he walked passed them.

"Wha.....WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!" Tsubasa screamed as he was the first to snap out of the shock and rushed towards Eiichi, grabbing him and held his face up close: "Oh my god Eiichi what happened to you!? Haven't you been eating properly?"

"Get your hands off him you pervert!" Akira came rushing next and pretty much dropped kick Tsubasa away, holding Eiichi instead he held the model closely and pressed his head against his muscular chest: "Oh my poor Eiichi... That son of a bitch must have traumatized you so much that you got sick... Don't worry dear cause I'm here..."

"Who are you calling s o b you golden retriever?" Tsubasa got back and freed Eiichi from Akira's grasp. He looked up with teary eyes and asked: "Are you feeling okay Eiichi? How about we take you to the hospital?"

"Yeah that may be a good idea. Somebody call the damn ambulance!" Akira yelled.

The two idols were in total panic, but thankfully the calmer mind prevailed as Touma pulled the others back by grabbing the back of their collar like lifting two stray cats and said: "Calm down you idiots. Eiichi is fine." He dropped the two down and turned to look at the idol and bowes down apologetically: "Sorry for the lack of communication these couple of weeks. We were just... Too immersed in work."

"Oh yes.speaking of work!" Tsubasa said as he got up: "We've finished recording and would like you to be the first to hear it!"

Akira nodded and said: "It's only fair cause we couldn't have wrote it without you. It's not just our song, but yours too."

"How about we board the plane first?" Touma said as he took Eiichi's hand and walked him towards the stairs. He smiled: "It's good to finally see you again."

"Hey wait for us!" Tsubasa yelled as he and Akira quickly followed.

As the model began to psych himself out he heard Tsubasa yell. Eiichi was so surpised that he jumped seeing the man rush over to him, grabbing his face and making him blush as he got closer.

"Oh my god Eiichi what happened to you!? Haven't you been eating properly?"[/Quote]

The model tried to pull away, averting his eyes and frowning. Trying to hide the fact the he was touched by the idols concern for him. "I'm fine.."

"Get your hands off him you pervert!, Oh my poor Eiichi... That son of a bitch must have traumatized you so much that you got sick... Don't worry dear cause I'm here..."[/Quote] Eiichi's jaw dropped a little seeing Akria drop kick Tsubasa and run to his "recuse" but he didn't fight against his affection. "Is he ok?"

The two quickly started arguing and for a moment he wondered if he was in the wrong. They were acting so normal around him and with every passing second, it was becoming harder and harder to stay angry with them.

When the two insisted on taking him to the hospital he actually started to laugh. He had forgotten how funny the two of them could be together. They looked like they were in total panic and even though Eiichi thought it was funny at the moment, he was happy. It ment that all this time, he was wrong.

"Calm down you idiots. Eiichi is fine, Sorry for the lack of communication these couple of weeks. We were just... Too immersed in work."[/Quote] Eiichi blinked taken aback by his apology as any and all resentment he had been holding against Star Struck quickly vanished. "I'm honestly relieved...I thought...maybe you guys..." He shook his head, smiling softly. "Nevermind.."

"Oh yes.speaking of work! We've finished recording and would like you to be the first to hear it!"[/Quote]

"Y-you did?"

"It's only fair cause we couldn't have wrote it without you. It's not just our song, but yours too."[/Quote]

Eiichi couldn't help but smile, now he was eager to hear the sound that they made. "Then I wanna hear it... " He said softly, however his smile quickly faded when Touma said that they should board the plane. Eiichi quickly became nervous unsure if he could really do this, but when Touma suddenly took his hand and began to pull him towards the stairs, he was still very much scared, but...having him hold his hand made his fear... tolerable. So...Eiichi's grip tightened around the others as he kept his head low, slowly getting on the plane.

"It's good to finally see you again."[/Quote]

He glanced up at Touma and shyly looked away when their eyes met. "Y-yeah ..you too.."

Eiichi was very impressed once he saw the inside of the plane, it resembled the inside of a fancy RV or tiny home. There were lounge chairs, a couch, a tv, a bar, and even a bed! This time, his jaw dropped completely, looking like a kid on christmas day. He was still not use to this luxury life style, but unfortunately Eiichi didn't have a chance to look around, since the caption told them to get in there seats for take off, apparently they were already running late. "Attention and good afternoon, this is your Caption Speaking and I'd like all passengers to be in there seats at this time and buckle up. We are clear for take off, we will be flying to Paris today, which will be about a 12 and a half hour flight, no stops. We will arrive there around 4:00 in the morning. Once we are in the air and at a stable altitude I'll let you know when its safe to wonder about the cabin, if you need anything, your flight attendant, Yuki will assist you, just simply press the help button on any of the seats, dinner will be served in about six hours your choice between pasta, sirloin, or salmon. Help yourself to the bar as well as the hundreds of movies available on your tv. Thank you for flying with us, and I'll make sure you get to Paris and back safely. Enjoy the flight. "

Eiichi quickly took a seat in a chair, staying by Touma's side and buckling up. He closed the two nearest windows so he wouldn't see them taking off and closed his eyes the moment he felt the plane move. He had taken something to help relax him for this flight, but it hadn't fully kicked in yet, so when the plane finally took off, he was shaking, gripping on to Touma's hand for dear life.

After about 15 minutes of being in the air, the caption came back on to let them know it was safe to move around. However Eiichi stayed in his seat, sweating a little, still trying to calm down. He was desperate for some sort of distraction. Anything to make him forget the fact that he was hundreds of feet in the air! He thanked Touma for holding his hand and quickly released him. "S-s-s-sorry...I...um...c-can I l-listen to the s-song now...

Despite Tsubasa and Akira's objections in the form of their piercing gazes, Touma managed to secure the seat beside Eiichi, at least for the time being. He noticed how scared Eiichi seemed to be regarding flying and remembered what Tsubasa told them about the model's fear of heights, holding his hand tightly Touma hoped that he could ease some of Eiichi's fear by doing so, and signed in relief when he noticed Eiichi's expression relaxing a little bit. He said in a calming tone: "Don't worry Eiichi. Statistically flying is the safest form of travel on Earth."

Eventually the flight reached the stable altitude and the captain gave them permission to walk around. Almost.immeidatly the other two idols jumped out of their cheers and closed all the window before rushing up towards Eiichi.

"Yeah yeah let's do that!" Tsubasa smiled as he took out his phone as well as a big airphone. After connecting the devices and put the earphone on Eiichi'e ear, the three of them moved their fingers over the play button, looking at Eiichi they said in unison: "Here we go."

As soon as their fingers touched the screen of Tsubasa's phone Eiichi was greeted with a rather slow and melancholic melody, first came Tsubasa's voice singing about feeling empty, feeling hollow, lost; then came Touma telling of his desperation, of his attempts to search for salvation yet in vain; then Akira followed singing of his indifference, of abandonment and acceptance of their sad fate.

Then suddenly everything changed, guitar, drums, keyboard, and a whole orchestra roared in ecstasy as the idols cried about the light that entered their life. The song then entered a new phase. Their chorus would be in harmony at one point, then the next moment they would become almost antagonistic as if they were engaged in battle. They sang, they cried, they played and they roared, about their desires, their darkest, deepest impulses of wanting to claim that light for themselves. The lyrics were beautiful, poetic, and unbelievably graphic and vulgar. It was a confession of love, but also a declaration of war, as well as a manifesto of their almost bestial basic instincts. It was certainly not the pop love songs the three of them were known for.

Eventually the song ended. The three idols stared at Eiichi nervously and asked: "So? What do you think?"

As soon as the captain gave them permission to move about the cabin, Tsubasa and Akria rushed over to him, shutting all the windows, which Eiichi greatly appreciated. It showed him just how much they cared for him. When he mentioned there new song Tsubasa was the first to pull out his phone and earphones, looking far too excited. He let the idol put the headphones on him as the members grinned and pressed play.

Eiichi just lightly smiled at them and averted his gaze as the song began to play. The song started off slow, with all of the band members talking about there feelings, how they all wanted something...or someone to love. Then the music suddenly changed, will all there instruments blazing and they were actually...crying out. Out of all the songs he had ever heard from Star Struck he had never heard anything like this before, he didn't even know the popular boy band was even capable of writing and singing something this...raw. The song continued with them singing in unison for a brief moment only for them to declare war on each other, willing to fight for and protect what they found. This...light they kept referring too...was it really...him? He couldn't help but blush, feeling his heart race. There voices were like music to his ears. The lyrics were beautiful and poetic, making him feel so...vulnerable. This song...it was like they were singing it to him, and it was there confession of love for him, and how they would fight each other in order to make him happy.

When the song ended Eiichi didn't even know what to say. He was speechless as the three of them stared at him anxiously. He had slept with all of them and felt something for each of them, was he really suppose to choose one of them?

"So? What do you think?"[/Quote]

"I...I like it...a lot actually...I...didn't know that I mean this much to you guys...I'm...really flattered....I don't really know what else to say....W-what's the song called?"

As the song played the three idols observed Eiichi's reaction closely, not missing the slightest change in his facial expressions and body language, and they could tell that Eiichi was moved by what was essentially their full hearted confession of love. Even though they didn't have earplugs on themselves, they knew the song so well that they could tell what was Eiichi listening moment by moment, and they could tell that their song really worked, and it was further proven by what Eiichi said after the song was over.

"I'm glad that you liked it so much." Tsubasa smiled: "We were thinking about you the whole time we wrote it."

"That's partly why we didn't contact you." Touma added: "Cause if we do, if we actually see you or hear your voice... I doubt we could stop ourselves from dropping everything and rush to your side."

"As for the title, the working title was 'Color Pallet'. I think it fits pretty well." Akira caressed Eiichi's cheek gently and sang part of the opening lyrics Eiichi just heard: "Our world was in monochrome, nothing but black, grey and white"

Touma continued as he leaned in closer, holding up Eiichi's hand and kissed on its back. He then continued where Akira left off: "Then suddenly you appeared, with all the colors, shining so bright."

Tsubasa then laid his head on Eiichias lap. He looked up and sang: "We now see the whole palette, see what we didn't have..."

Then at once they reached for Eiichi and held him up from the seat. Taking him to the bed at the back of the cabinet and laid him down on the mattress. They then climbed on themselves and sang in unison: "And so we crave for you... Crave for our light..."

The three stayed still as they looked down at Eiichi, the one who brought colors to their dull world. The last time all four of them got on the same bed they ended up regretting it. Even Tsubasa who always seemed so carefree and confident looked nervous right now. Each of them had in their own way tried to make up for what they've done that night, and more than likely they've succeeded in winning Eiichi over. But the guilt was still there, the fear was still there, fear of Eiichi's rejection, fear of Eiichi's resentment. Yet at the same time they couldn't help but crave for their love, as their song have so painfully and vividly illustrated. They then asked:

"May I touch you?"

"May I kiss you?"

"May I have you?"

"May we love you?"

"May we love you?"

"May we love you?"

Eiichi was feelings all sorts of emotions as the members explained to him the song and why they hadn't talked to him in so long. It all made sense now, they wanted to be with him, but they were just busy...And when Akria told him the title he couldn't help but smile a little thinking it was perfect. "Color Pallet?...Yeah...I like that name." He muttered softly, lowering his gaze. However when Akria suddenly caressed his cheek and started singing the lyrics to the song he tensed up.

"Our world was in monochrome, nothing but black, grey and white"[/Quote]

His heart skipped a beat.

"Then suddenly you appeared, with all the colors, shining so bright."[/Quote]

Touma continuing, taking his hand and kissing it, instantly sending chills down his spine.

"Y-you guys--"

"We now see the whole palette, see what we didn't have..."[/Quote] Tusbasa rested his head on his lap and the model blushed suddenly feeling swooned by the band members. He couldn't believe that this was actually happening, not only was he with them again but they were singing a song to him that they wrote for him!

Before he knew it Eiichi was being taken to the bed in the back of the cabinet and was gently pushed down on the mattress, as Star Struck climbed on top of him, finishing the chorus in unison.

"And so we crave for you... Crave for our light..."[/Quote]

Eiichi felt like his heart was going to beat out of his chest! In this moment they all looked so...beautiful. He could now understand why girls were so obsessed with them. There looks were impressive sure but the way they sang....it made Eiichi feel completely vulnerable. For a little over a month, Eiichi had been trying to each them, but to no avail. He wasn't even quite sure what he wanted to talk about or do with them he just knew that he had to hear there voice, to see them....he too had been craving them. When the idol's asked if they could touch,kiss and have him he hesitated. His eyes starting to water as all three of them asked if they could love him.

He opened his mouth to speak but the words just wouldn't come out as Eiichi struggled to hold back his emotions. He shyly covered his eyes with his arm, not wanting to cry in front of the members, simply nodding and answering there question. Lately Eiichi has been listening to his body and heart vs his mind, and right now his body had gone over a month with out there touch! He was craving for there attention! So how could he resist them. Each boy held a special place in his heart and right now Eiichi couldn't bring himself to like just one of them. I missed them....so much that it hurts....I want to...be with them..."Y...yes..."

The three members of Star Struck were a little worried when Eiichi suddenly covered his eyes with his arm. Was he trying to avoid them? But then a moment latter they were overjoyed when the model nodded and said yes. Even in just that short moment Eiichi was able to take their hearts on a roller coaster ride. "Oh Eiichi... you're so adorable~" Tsubasa said as he took Eiichi's hand off his face and looked down at those beautiful teary odd eyes: "Just what am I going to do with you?"

"Don't do anything too weird Tsubasa. You're gonna scare him." Akira said as he gave Tsubasa a nudge.

"Oh but I think dear Eiichi likes it weird~" Tsubasa smiled: "Isn't that right my dear... hey! You cheated!"

As Akira and Tsubasa chatted, Touma has already got down and taken Eiichi's lips with his own, his tongue reaching into Eiichi's mouth and eagerly began to mingle with Eiichi's own. After not seeing, hearing, nor touching Eiichi for weeks Touma really had quite a lot of pent up libido to say the least. The touch, the sight, the taste, the sound, the smell, everything about Eiichi was so alluring and irresistible. He gave a disinterested glance at Tsubasa when he heard the complaint but decided to ignore it. "You talk too much." He said plainly before going back to make out with the model.

Seeing this Akira chuckled and said: "So it's first come first serve then?" He got down and began to nibble on Eiichi's neck, while at the same time he reached under the model's shirt and raised it up to his chest. He soon found one of the small sensitive buds and took it between his fingers, rubbing, pulling, pinching it playfully.

"Alright, if that's how you guys wanna play this..." Tsubasa smiled as he got down and lick on Eiichi's belly, slowly leaving a trail of kisses as he moved down. Unbuckling his belt he then pulled Eiichi's pants down, revealing his half hard member. "Hello there my friend~ Did you miss me?" Tsubasa said teasingly as he opened his mouth and took the length inside, licking the underside of it skillfully he began to suck on the member and felt it swelling up in his mouth.

The model averted his gaze as Tsubasa removed his hand, staring into his eyes and making him feel even more vulnerable. He listened as Tsubasa and Akria went back and forth, and tried to speak up when the pink haired idol suggested that he liked things weird but his lips were quickly captured by Touma's. With out even hesitating, Eiichi gave in to Touma's lips, kissing him back lustfully. His tongue making the model shutter as his teased him, exploring his mouth. Eiichi was already starting to become horny just by kissing the man. He had missed the taste and warmth of his tongue and lips. His body already responding as he eagerly kissed him back, closing his eyes.

"You talk too much."[/Quote] He added, briefly breaking there kiss. Eiichi's eyes were full of lust as he tried to pull Touma closer, not wanting the kissing to stop. It felt so unbelievably good to have Touma kiss him!

"So it's first come first serve then?" [/Quote]

Eiichi gasped, moaning against Touma's lips as Akria joined in, nibbling his neck and slipping his hands under his shirt to tease his chest and nipples. He started to pant, gripping onto Touma's shirt, already half hard thanks to Touma's kissing and Akria's teasing.

However this flight was far from over, and he knew that he wouldn't be able to escape them....

"Alright, if that's how you guys wanna play this..." [/Quote]

"nn...nnnaa~ nnhh..w-wait..T-Tusba- n..naa~" He trembled feelings Tsubasa's warm, wet tongue lick down his stomach, teasing him with kisses as he removed his pants and undergarments.

"Hello there my friend~ Did you miss me?"[/Quote]

Eiichi felt embressed , blushing and turning bright red hearing Tsubasa's words. He had missed his taughting hypnotic voice.~ He'd give anything in this world to return to that lustful night they had back at the amusement park. The moment Tsubasa started to suck him off, Eiichi immideatly started to trembling, his body remembering the way Tusbasa felt, waves of pleasure over took him, becoming as hard as a rock. The boys had just started teasing him, and already he was a mess. He ran his fingers threw Tsubasa's hair, trying to push him away, acting like he didn't want this, but his body was far too honest.

"N..no..W-we...we can't ha ha .w-what if...s-someone...s-sees ha ha...t-the...f-flight atten Aanngghh!" He protested, bringing up a good point, but even if the band members weren't concerned about it, he was worried that he'd be too loud and cause her to come check on them. He doubted he'd be able to hold his voice back if Star Struck contuied to touch him.