STAR STRUCK (hal7283 & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

"Oh don't worry my dear, I've talked to them before we take off." Tsubasa said as he let Eiichi's member slip out of his mouth and used his hand to pump the length instead: "I told them that we're gonna party like crazy so don't bother us until dinner is served."

"In that case she should come in right now..." Akira said as he opened Eiichi's shirt and licked on the nipple he was playing: "Cause we're having the main course..." Then he took the little bud in his mouth and began to suckle on it.

"Oh? But Eiichi is more like dessert~ So soft... so, so~~~ sweet~~" Tsubasa said before taking Eiichi's member in his mouth once again, taking his now fully erect length down his throat and rubbed the tip against the soft membrane back there. He sucked on the member hungrily while at the same time reached for Eiichi's testicles and began to play with them skillfully, rubbing and squeezing it.

At the same time Touma let go of Eiichi's lips. He looked down at the man's expressions and could tell he was lost in desire and found himself almost entranced by how lewd and irresistible Eiichi looked. He licked on Eiichi's earlobe and bit on it playfully, while at the same time his hand reached Eiichi's chest and began to stimulate the untended nipple opposite to Akira.

The three continued to pleasure Eiichi with their hands and mouth, it was like they were worshiping, or perhaps devouring the model's body out of love and desire. After a while they pulled away then freed Eiichi and themselves of the cumbersome clothes and was once again struck by the change in his stature from weight loss, though to be honest it was probably well within healthy parameters, love have a way to make even the smallest thing seems monumental.

"Oh my poor Eiichi... You've grown thin in the past few weeks... We're so going to fill your belly up during the trip." Tsubasa said.

"I assume you're talking about French food and sweets?" Akira asked teasingly.

"Well yes, that too." Tsubasa smiled: "And with our special white sauce too~"

"Can't you two stop with the dirty jokes for once?" Touma sighed.

"Ha ha, my bad." Tsubasa chuckled: "I'm just too excited~" He got over Eiichi's head and held his erection right over Eiichi's mouth: "Would you mind, my dear?"

At the same time Touma took over pleasuring Eiichi's member and held it within his grip, pumping and stroking it quickly while he took one of Eiichis testicles in his mouth and began sucking. Meanwhile Akira raised Eiichi's legs up to reveal his rear, and eagerly buried his face in the man's butt cheeks. He extended his tongue out and began to smear it all over Eiichi's tight pucker, feeling every little folds around the entrance.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• hal7283

Eiichi was completely at Star Strucks mercy as his sad attempt at stopping the boys failed as they contuied to taught and tease him. "Haa! Ha..nna~" He could hardly hold himself back, aroused by Akria's and Tsubasa's dirty jokes, they made him feel embressed, and slightly demeaning but...oddly enough, he liked it. He squirmed feelings Akria open his shirt and lick at his sensitive nipples, he tried to cover his mouth, muffling his sounds as Tsubasa took him in his mouth again, causing him to shutter. Tsubasa was so skillful that it honestly intimated Eiichi. The man could pull down his walls so easily, and make him submit...I...no....I...I...W-wanna come...h-his..T-tongue...feels...so...good..He had missed this feeling....The feelings of inescapable pleasure! "s-stop..ha ha- t-Tsubaa~ Eiichi suddenly tried to jerk away, unable to handle Tsubasa sucking him off and fiddling with him, rubbing and squeezing his testicles and the moment Touma licked and nibbled his earlobe was the moment when Eiichi couldn't take it anymore. He shrieked like a virgin, his body convulsing as his head fell back and he came unable to keep it in any longer.

The model panted, looking out of breath due to the pleasure he was receiving and his previous make out session with Touma. But just because he came didn't mean this was over. In fact, him climaxing seemed to make Star Struck even more aroused, as they contuied to touch him, and remove his clothes.

When he first did this with the members...he felt so violated and betrayed. He hated having there hands all over him, but now....he couldn't get enough of it. He felt like he was drowning in there love and desires.

Eiichi fell back on the bed listening to Akria and Tsubasa continue with their dirty jokes, as he tried to catch his breath and prepare himself for what was to come. He hadn't had sex with them in over a mouth, so it was most likely going to hurt.

"Can't you two stop with the dirty jokes for once?"[/Quote]

My body....feels so hot....

"Ha ha, my bad, I'm just too excited~.... "Would you mind, my dear?"[/Quote]

Eiichi glanced up at Tusbasa meeting his gaze like a desperate little puppy before looking down at the mans erection. When Eiichi first saw it, he couldn't believe how big it was, now...all be wanted was for it to be inside him. Blushing, Eiichi slowly opened his mouth ,taking in Tsubasa cock and sucking on it softly. He still wasn't quite sure as to what he was doing, but he hoped one day Tsubasa would show him how to give him a proper blow job. He wasn't quite sure why, but the idea of pleasing Tsubasa made him really happy. "Mmnnff! Nn...nnmmm.. The model couldn't help but moan feeling Touma start to pump his half hard cock, this time sucking and licking his testicles. Immideatly the model shivered, trying to pull Tsubasa's cock out of his mouth so he could protest but the man held him steady. Meanwhile the worst was yet to come as he felt a hand grab his legs and force then apart, he started to trembling feeling Akria's warm, wet tongue lick his entrance. He squirmed, gasping and coughing on Tsubasa cock, covering it in his saliva as the man slipped out of his mouth letting Eiichi shrieked. "N-not there! Haaa!! N..no...noaahhh hhhaa! Ha! " By now the model was fully hard again, unable to stop trembling in pleasure. One of his hands tried to stop Touma while the other tried to stop Akria from teasing him in such a embressing place. But it was clear Eiichi wasn't really trying to stop them...he was just so overwlemped and scared of feeling good.

"One thing at a time, my love. One thing at a time." Tsubasa smiled as he grabbed Eiichi's head back when he tried to protest to what the other two members of Star Struck were doing, and rammed his cock back into the model's mouth. He then said: "I just got a mouth full of cum from you, it's only fair that you return the favor right?" Obviously all of them knew Eiichi wasn't really protesting, but was simply a little overwhelmed by all the stimulation he was getting. After all the last time Eiichi had an orgy like this he was barely conscious, now having to endure the skillful love of all three of these devilish idols was certainly a monumental, and of course, incredibly pleasurable ordeal.

"Stop pretending like it's a hassle. We both know how much you like drinking cum." Akira complained as he pulled his tongue out of Eiichi's rear, and in its place stuck a finger inside the model's intestines, then added another, and another. He remembered well where exactly to push to make the beautiful man sing, even though at the moment his mouth was occupied by his pink haired friend's cock. Finding the sweet spot with ease he began to rub and press at Eiichi's prostate.

"Well, I won't deny that~" Tsubasa added.

As the talkative members continued their banter, Touma was singularly focused on the task in front of him, as he could feel Eiichi's testicle getting more firm in his mouth. As he pumped Eiichi's rod he was glad to see that it was still very much hard and throbbing despite having just came moments before, and it filled him with a happy feeling knowing that Eiichi was craving them just as they craved for him.

Eventually Akira pulled out his fingers. And shifted closer, holding his erection against Eiichi's now slimy hole. "I'm getting in, Eiichi. Relax." He said as he pushed his waist forward and groaned as he felt the man's intestine squeezing his member so tightly. "My god.... you're so.... tight...!" He growled as he took it slow while inching deeper and deeper inside, until finally the entire rod was embedded inside.

Tsubasa immideatly pulled Eiichi back to him, ramming his cock into his mouth and shutting him up. He gagged, starting to drool as his eyes began to watered.

"I just got a mouth full of cum from you, it's only fair that you return the favor right?"[/Quote]

Eiichi looked up at Tsubasa with tears in his eyes. He had a point, but....

"Stop pretending like it's a hassle. We both know how much you like drinking cum."[/Quote]

That's..N-not true! He thought, as he tried to suck Tsubasa off, wanting to make him happy, however his sucking came to a halt the instant Tusbasa fingered him. "Mmmnn! Nnnnnm! Nnnaa~" The model started to tremble again as Akria prepared him, starting with one finger but quickly adding more and easily finding his weak spot. The second Akria's fingers brushed against his prostate the model tensed up, and tried to pull away, as if he could escape. His eyes wide, as his moans grew louder, feeling the man rub and press at it. The poor model could hardly hold himself together.

Meanwhile Touma was teasing him in the front. He was so hard that he was ready to cum again! He knew that if Akria would of teased him for a little longer, he would of came, but the blonde stopped, removing his fingers and pressing his erection against his entrance. It was time for the real thing~

"I'm getting in, Eiichi. Relax." [/Quote] This time the model couldn't hold his voice back, he released Tusbasa cock, immideatly clinging on to the man in front of him desperately as Akria penetrated him. His finger nails digging into Tsubasa skin as tears started to fall from his eyes. "Aannnhhh! Ha..N-nnna..nng...nngh! S-sorry.. I-I'm sorry. S-sorry " He cried, apologizing to Tsubasa for stopping but Akria being inside him was far to distracting.
"My god.... you're so.... tight...!"[/Quote] The model nuzzled into Tsubasa, using him as his support as Akria started off slow, inching deeper and deeper inside of him

until he was able to take his entire cock. "h...hurts...A-Akria...ha..ha...p-please...N-not..T-to ha uhhaa..h-hard.ha!..." He pleaded. Moaning softly as Touma helped distracted him from the pain. "T-Touma...s..aaatop! I..I'm..ha..ha.." Even though Akria had just started fucking him Touma had been stimulating him from the front for awhile now. making him very aroused and closer to climaxing again.

His body had become sensitive and lud ever since he mate the band members. Even when he couldn't take it anymore, he still needed more! More love, more attention, more fucking. Perhaps deep down he was rather sluty, but only when it came to Star Struck.. Thru seemed go be his weakness~

Tsubasa let out an over dramatic yell when he felt Eiichi's fingernails digging into his skin: "Oh dear Eiichi~ I never knew you like to play rough~" He wiped the tears off Eiichi's face while rubbing his saliva covered cock against his soft cheek and said: "Don't worry my dear I'm not upset~" Even though Eiichi was by no means a virgin, it has been weeks since Eiichi last took someone inside and it wasn't like Eiichi was the kind who'd play with his own butt in such a melancholic mood, so it's reasonable that it would take longer for him to get used to it all. He then put his cock back into Eiichi's mouth and smiled: "Just relax my love, you should know by now that it's gonna start to feel good soon enough~"

Meanwhile Akira was groaning heavily as he tried his best to endure the warmth and tightness of Eiichi's body without letting his desire run lose and hurt him. "Yes Eiichi, focus on the pleasure... on us" Akira said as he caressed the inside of Eiichi's thigh as if comforting him. He began to wiggled his waist gently so Eiichi could get used to his size, and also to rub against his sweet spot in hopes that the pleasure would make things easier for the model.

While the other two slowed down to allow Eiichi time to adjust, Touma on the other hand didn't have to worry about such things. He let Eiichi's testicle slip out of his mouth only to take the other one instead, sucking, licking, nibbling it lovingly, as if he was trying to squeeze out every drop of the man's seed straight from the source. Meanwhile his hand moved up to the tip of Eiichi's erection and enveloped the crown in his palm. With the help of Eiichi's pre-cum he began to rub on the sensitive slit on the head, until inevitably Eiichi came again, releasing his precious seed all over Touma's hand, which he then licked up almost hungrily.

By then Eiichi's rear had also gotten accustomed to Akira's size, and the blond was able to move his waist in a more meaningful manner, stronger, deeper, and faster. His breathing became heavier and more rapid as he pounded deep inside Eiichi's rear. "Ei..... Eiichi....! Oh how I missed this feeling... becoming one... with you! ha... ahh...grr..... Can you feel it Eiichi... Can you feel how hard I am...? " He continued to thrust for quite a while until finally Akira came, letting out a loud moan as his body arched back and trembled in ecstasy. Strings of his thick, almost jelly like cum burst out of his member deep inside Eiichi's body.

Moments after Akira's climax Tsubasa also came, releasing his own seed inside Eiichi's mouth. "Aaaah yes Eiichi~~ You're such a natural at this~~" He said teasingly while rubbing his cock against Eiichi's tongue: "Clean it up for me would you? My love?" At the same time Akira panted heavily as he stayed inside Eiichi, feeling the lingering waves of pleasure from his Ecstasy. In time the two of them pulled out of Eiichi's body both satisfied for the moment, leaving but one of them who hadn't cum yet. Touma looked down at Eiichi and asked: "Would you like me to ride you like last time, or...." He hesitated for a moment and continued timidly: "May I... come inside you?"

Eiichi shuttered feeling Akria inside him and Tsubasa's hot slippy cock against his cheek. He panted, looking quite desperate as Tsubasa teased him, only to smile and whip his tears away.

"Don't worry my dear I'm not upset~....Just relax my love, you should know by now that it's gonna start to feel good soon enough~"[/Quote] He reminded him as Tsubasa slipped his cock back into his mouth. Hearing Tsubasa's hypnotic voice made the model relax a little bit, appreciating the fact that Akria was being gentle with him.

"Yes Eiichi, focus on the pleasure... on us"[/Quote]

Eiichi gripped the bed sheets nodding slightly and closing his eyes, trying to ignore the pain and get lost in the pleasure. There were so many hands touching him, he could hardly catch his breath because he was feeling so overwhelmed but it didn't take the model long to get fully immersed in the pleasure. With Touma skillfully taking care of his front, he came rather quickly, moaning and against Tusbasa's tongue and convulsing a little.

However, after climaxing the model only got worse, drooling and sucking on Tsubasa's dick as if it was a piece of candy while Akria picked up his pace now that Eiichi's ass was accustomed to his size. The sounds that escaped Eiichi's lips were endless! The blonde made him cry out as his thrusts got stronger, faster, deeper!

"MMMNNA! ..NNM...NN!! nnnmmaa~"

"Ei..... Eiichi....! Oh how I missed this feeling... becoming one... with you! ha... ahh...grr..... Can you feel it Eiichi... Can you feel how hard I am...? "[/Quote]

I..I do! I..I can't believe he's inside me...m-my body...feels so hot...I feel like I'm drowning....ha...- i- I can't..T-take it.nannghh!..but I don't want them to stop loving me..it feels....s-so good!"For the next several mintues he took on Akria's thrusts, until the other finally came inside him, making Eiichi flinch, blushing brightly. The fact that Akria's sticky white cum was inside him aroused him even more!

Eiichi winced, feeling Tsubasa cum next, climaxing into his mouth and making the man cough a little. He kept his mouth open, glancing up at the other.

"Aaaah yes Eiichi~~ You're such a natural at this~~"[/Quote] He rubbed his cock against his wet stained tongue, continuing.

"Clean it up for me would you? My love?"[/Quote] For a moment Eiichi hesitated before doing what Tsubasa asked and swallowing the mans cum which tasted surprisingly sweet~

When the two stars pulled out and away from him Eiichi nuzzled into the bed sheets, covered in drool, cum and sweat, panting rapidly, but it wasn't over yet...Touma still hadn't cum.

"Would you like me to ride you like last time, or....May I... come inside you?"[/Quote] Eiichi blushed, slowly getting on his stomach and shyly raising his hips, looking back at Touma with such lust in his eyes! The sex crave monster Tsubasa had recreated had finally resurfaced, and boy...was he horny ~ and even though Eiichi looked completely exhausted, he wiggled his ass for Touma, letting Akria's cum slowly start to seep out of him. "P-put it ..ha-in...P-please..T-Touma- m-more... I..I need you...I-its not enough~ e-ennaa- n-not..enough..."

Touma observed Eiichi's reaction nervously. To be honest he expected the model to choose topping him as that way he could have more control, and not risk being brutalized by the idol like the first time they had sex, or more accurately, the time they pretty much molested, raped the beautiful man. It was nothing less than a miracle that Eiichi would end up not only forgiving, but also falling for them, not for the latter to what exact that was true remained to be seen. In any case Touma wouldn't risk jeopardize the progress they've made, yet at the same time, he couldn't deny the flames of desire which torched inside him. Even after that night in the hotel when Touma let Eiichi top him, that did little to really quench his thirst, and if anything, only worsened it.

As Touma observed Eiichi he gulped when the beautiful male flipped around, and his heart almost skipped a beat when he looked back, and Touma could see the desire burning in those odd eyes. He looked so lewd with the lines of his body drawing a seductive arch, his hips wiggling seductively as his slimy hole twitched and seeping cum. What Eiichi said next was the final straw that broke the back of the camel named reason, and the next moment Touma jumped on Eiichi like a wild animal catching his prey, or in this case, mate. Eagerly pressed the tip of his raging erection against Eiichi's rear and pushed in. "Oh... god.... Eiich.... I've missed this.... so... so badly...." He groaned as he turned Eiichi's face back towards him and pressed a needy kiss on his lips as he began to rock his hips back and forth with all the stregnth and passion he could muster. The watery sound of his cock thrusting in and out of Eiichi's body along with the sound of their hips slapping repeatedly could be heard in the entire cabinet, adding to the rhapsody of their lustful and bestial moans and groans.

Meanwhile Tsubasa and Akira sat closely by and enjoyed the show. "Oh my Eiichi, you've become such a butt slut. Just what have we done Akira?" He turned to Akira and asked in a clearly fake sad tone: "What have we done, Akira?! We've lead this poor child astray~"

"Well he's certainly not walking straight for a while after Touma is done with him, I can tell you that." Akira said teasingly. He then got in front of Eiichi and presented him his slimy cock which was inside his ass only moments ago: "You mind cleaning mine as well?"

Eiichi gasped, tensing up when Touma pushed his cock inside him, his body already trembling again feeling him go deeper and deeper~ He felt Touma's hand on his cheek, forcing him to look back and kiss him before he really started to pound him. The model shrieked, pulling at the sheets and panting as he tried to stay still but kept being pushed down by Touma's hips and force. "AHH! HA! Nn-nnuugghh ha!ha!ha! Ahhhgghh!"The sounds they were making as they fucked filled his ears, the wet smacking sound of there cum and butt cheeks driving him crazy! Every time Touma pulled out of him only to slam into him sent chills down Eiichi's spine, forcing him to arch his back. Their moaning and groaning adding to the arousing atmosphere as the other two members watched them and commented on his sluty behavior but the poor man couldn't help it, he was now addicted to them and the sex.

"Well he's certainly not walking straight for a while after Touma is done with him, I can tell you that."[/Quote]

"Ahhh! Nnaa~ t-Toum-aaaa!! Agghhhh! Ha! HA! S-s..top..c...can't! Ha! I caaann-uugghhh, ahhh~ ha~ haaaaa~" His length twitching now that he was hard again.

He glanced up seeing Akria approach him showing him his slimy wet cock.

"You mind cleaning mine as well?"[/Quote]

Eiichi wanted to tell Akria no, but how could he resist him, his tone was so charming, as well as his appearance. Eiichi slowly opened his mouth and started to lick at the mans rod, his body moving with Touma's thrusts which was making his clean up job sloppy, he heistsanted for a few seconds before taking Akria's cock into his mouth and trying to suck on him loving, his hands moving over Akria's body and using him as his anchor as Touma contuied to show him no mercy.

This action only last a minute or two before Eiichi let Akria's cock out of his mouth, tears in his eyes as he suddenly barred his face into the bed sheets and screamed as Touma hit his sweet spot and made him climax, his cum shooting out of his length and onto the covers. Unable to stop himself.

"T-Touuumaaa- ha! Ha!! Hhaaa~" The model couldn't hold himself up any longer as Touma kept going even after he came. The tears in his eyes began to fall, as he struggled to catch his breath, looking completely exhausted "I..ha..na-l..like..ou- i.l-likaa! Haha~ ha! Y..yo-u naa" He stammered.

At this point Touma was barely coherent as he allowed his libido to take over. Oh how much he'd craved for the sweetness of Eiichi's body, and now, finally able to taste it without reservation, he was simply euphoric. He growled wildly as pleasure overtook him, and not long after Eiichi reached yet another climax he too, reached the ecstatic peak and released loads of his slimy seed inside Eiichi's body. But of course, Touma's libido was not a beast easily satisfied, its hunger was nearly boundless, especially when the right prey had given him his consent. He continued to violate Eiichi even after he'd just came and in that post climax vulnerable state, Touma's thrusting likely felt more painful than pleasurable, though oftentimes those two things were interchangeable.

Then suddenly Eiichi muttered something that caught the attention of Akira and Tsubasa. "Wh....what was that?" Tsubasa asked as he crawled close towards Eiichi and held his face towards him: "Did you just say... I like you? As in... you know... I like you romantically?"

Akira also joined in and asked keenly: "And who do you exactly mean by 'you'?! You as all of you, or one of you?!"

But Touma was clearly not pleased by the sudden interruption from his friends. Grabbing their faces and throwing them across half the room, he then turned back to Eiichi and held him tightly in his arms. "I love you Eiichi...." He whispered into the model's ear as he resumed the movement of his waist and started another round of passionate fucking. He came again and again inside the man and the other two members of Star Struck learned their lesson and didn't interfere. Hours latter when Touma was finally level headed again, he pulled out of Eiichi's body along with a huge load of his cum that he'd filled Eiichi with. He looked down worriedly and asked: "Are you alright, Eiichi?"

Eiichi felt like his body was on fire! Screaming as Touma contuied to fuck him even after he came. He just kept going, and going and going! Making the sex painful at times as Eiichi gripped the sheets and sobbed into the fabic. "T-Touma! P-pleaaaah ha!! H-huuunnnaa rts! I-it..h-hurts! Ha! HA! I-I can't take it! T-Touma~ ha! N-nnaauugghhhhh!!!" But the man contuied to pound him, making Eiichi body fall limp on the bed, as he fell in out and of consciousness, panting and crying. He couldn't even respond to Akria and Tusbasa when they approached him and started asking him questions, wanting him to clarify who he liked but Touma wasn't having any sort of interruptions. He pushed them aside and contuied to move his hips against him. Turning the model into a sweaty, hot mess. The poor boy was drooling, unable to close his mouth as he struggled to catch his breath and remain awake for Touma. Eiichi could last about three rounds before he was exhausted and reached his limit but tonight Touma had pushed him far past his limits.

"I love you Eiichi...."[/Quote]

He sniffled, trembling in his arms as Touma started yet another round of passion sex, making Eiichi go

a b s u r d l y - i n s a n e~

The poor model was no match for Touma's sex drive and fainted from exhaustion half way threw there eighth round, filling him up with so much cum that it was seeping from his ass and down his legs, staining the sheets.

"Are you alright, Eiichi?"[/Quote]

The model laid on the bed, completely out of it. He was probably going to sleep for hours now thanks to the pounding Touma gave him, he had probably taken things to far, but even though Touma had went hard and fast, fucked him until he passed out, Eiichi had never once told him to stop~

"Looks like he's completely out. How adorable." Tsubasa smiled as he approached with some wet towels. Given the fact that they were on a plane they wouldn't be able to clean the model up thoroughly so for now, a towel bath would have to do. "Let me help out." Touma said as he was going to take a towel but Tsubasa stopped him: "You've been hoarding him for hours! It's about time we spend a little time with him."

"Ugh.. sorry." Touma said apologetically.

"Don't be fooled by him Touma, he was grinning like a creep the whole time while filming you two." Akira said as he knocked on Tsubasa's head slightly and took one of the towels from him. "Now lets clean him up before the flight attendant come in."

After they cleaned Eiichi, as well as themselves up to a decent level, they put their clothes back on and tucked Eiichi in bed. There was a small argument on who was going to lay down where, however it was quickly resolved since Touma despite his intense fucking session earlier, wasn't in need of a nap. Tsubasa and Akira laid on each side of Eiichi, watching his handsome features in peaceful slumber, and soon joined their loved on in sleep. Meanwhile Touma headed for his seat and grabbed a book from his bag and began reading.

A few hours latter the flight attendant came with their food. Noticing the three men sleeping she asked Touma: "Should I come latter?"

"It's fine. I'll wake them up." Touma said as he got back to the bed and gave each of the sleeping idols a kick, then he got down and nudged Eiichi gently on his shoulder: "Wake up Eiichi, time for dinner."

Eiichi slowly opened his eyes feeling someone nudge his shoulder. The poor model still looked rather tired despite the nap he took as he slowly sat up, realizing he had clothes on. He rubbed his eyes, hearing the clatter of silverware as the flight attendant brought them dinner. "C-can I eat here?" He asked the women, who simply smiled at him. He honestly wasn't sure if he had the strength to stand up. His back was killing him, as well as his behind. "Of course, one moment please. " The flight attended brought over a lap table, setting it up before him and setting his food down. The model quickly thanked her, feeling like a inconvenience since everyone else was at the table but he figured the other members would make there way towards him at some point.

"If you need anything else please don't hesitant to push the button, I'll come back in an hour to retrieve your plates. Enjoy~"

Eiichi quickly began eating his salmon with steamed vegetables and rice, needing the energy. After the hours of sex the boys put him threw, it was no surprise how hungry he was.

The next few hours were spent laughing and talking. As he grew even closer and more comfortable with Star Struck. They played cards, and took pictures, even played a few video games on the tv before Eiichi suggested watching a movie. Which ended up being a wonderful idea, as they all moved over to the living area and squished themselves on the couch with Eiichi being in the middle. By the time the movie ended, they were told to return back to there seats for landing. Which made Eiichi anxiety return. This time he sat next to Tsubasa, bulking himself up and immideatly grabbing his hand for comfort. They hadn't even started descending yet and Eiichi was already taking deep breaths, closing his eyes.

The four of them chatted and played games, and watched a movie together. Arguably the most enjoyable part of it was the four of them squished together on the couch as the film played on the screen before them. They laughed and cheered together as the story went on. It felt so normal, so casual that it was like the four of them had always been like this, as if they were best friends for their entire life. But of course there was a short discussion/argument about the seating, after all only two people could sit on Eiichi's sides. In the end they ended up with a rotation system and the rest of the flight ended smoothly.

Eventually the plane landed at Paris. The moment they got passed the customs their limousine driver was already waiting for them. As soon as they got on the car Akira went up to the window to the driver's seat began to speak to the driver in French. Moments latter they were on there way towards the city center. While the exact content of the conversation would escape anyone who didn't speak the language, the phrase "Champ Elysee" was uttered a couple of times. While Akira talked to the drive Tsubasa wrapped his arm around Eiichi's shoulder and pulled him closer. With his usual charming smile he asked: "Do you know what's the most imporant thing to do when visiting Paris?"

And soon enough the answer was revealed. The four young men found themselves on the world famous tourist attraction/shopping district, right in front of the Arc de Triomphe. Tsubasa took out his phone and checked his messages: "Hmm... I see the film crew is in position~~ So it's time to do some shopping~" As usual the mysterious film crew was nowhere to be seen, but judging by their past results anything the four of them do from now on would most definately be on film from every angle. Tsubasa then held Eiichi's arm closely and waved at the others: "But before that, let's take a selfie with the Arc~"

Afterwards they walked down the stone paved streets. It reminded Akira of their photo shoot when he took Eiichi shopping but this time, there were two more people making suggestions on what to make Eiichi wear and try on. Tsubasa in particular seemed especially passionate about it ass he dragged Eiichi into every store, every shop and made him try out a bit of everything. Perhaps it was simply their love distorting their judgement, but it seemed like whatever they put on Eiichi, be it shirts, pants, suits, jackets, scarfs, even handbags, watches and jewelry, the model just pulled the look off perfectly and literally professionally. As time went on however the combination of style and color became more and more bizarre.

"Ummmmm~~~~ Why does everything look so good on you Eiichi~~~" Tsubasa groaned: "I was trying to make you look ridiculous~~~"

"I figured something was wrong when you put that pink scarf with green spots around Eiichi's neck..." Akir said.

"Guys, I think we've exhausted Eiichi too much. It's about time we take a break." Touma suggested.

"Good thinking Touma~ After all You can't come to Paris and not enjoy some French dessert~" Tsubasa replied.

"And don't forget to pay for the stuff we actually gonna buy." Akira added.

After the frantic shopping spree the four found a nice cafe and found a table inside, Akira got a cup espresso and a piece of lemon cake, Touma got latte and a croissant,and Tsubasa ordered a cup of cappuccino and what could only be described as a mountain of eclair. As they sat down and relaxed Akira turned to Eiichi and asked: "So Eiichi, is there anywhere in particular you'd want to visit in Paris?"

Landing was no doubt the most terrifying part for Eiichi as he practically squeezed the life out of Tsubasa's hand, trembling silently as the plane touched the ground bouncing a few times before coming to a slow stop. The model was sweating as he signed in relief, letting go of Tsubasa's hand and apologizing repeatedly. It took a few minutes for Eiichi to regain his composer as they got off the plane. As Eiichi made his way outside he just couldn't believe he was in Paris, he followed Star Struck as they passed customs and reached a limousine waiting for them. He got in with the others and was genuinely surprised to hear Akria speak to the driver in French! The model waited until Akria and the Driver ended there conversation before telling Akria how impressed he was that he spoke the language. "How did you learn it? Are you half Fren--?" Tsubasa wrapped his arm around his shoulder, taking him by surprise and pulling him closer.

"Do you know what's the most imporant thing to do when visiting Paris?"[/Quote]

The model blinked, falling quiet as he thought for a moment, shrugging. "I'm not sure..I guess the Eiffel Tower?"

As he guessed the limo stopped, bringing them to the world famous Arc. Eiichi couldn't help but stare out the window in awe.

"Hmm... I see the film crew is in position~~ So it's time to do some shopping~" [/Quote]

"Shopping? But I--"

The members quickly stepped out of the car, pulling him along, and just like his previous film shoots, the crewmen were no where in sight. He still found it hard to believe people were videoing them.

"But before that, let's take a selfie with the Arc~"[/Quote]

Eiichi nodded, and put a smile on his face as they took a picture and began walking down the streets of Paris but Tsubasa was the one who took the lead, taking him in so many clothing stores that he lost count. He picked out so many clothes for him that Eiichi was starting to enjoy his trip to Paris less and less but Eiichi didn't wanna say anything since Tsubasa was really enjoying dressing him up. Near the end of it all, the style and color became more and more...odd and uncomfortable tho.

"Ummmmm~~~~ Why does everything look so good on you Eiichi~~~I was trying to make you look ridiculous~~~"[/Quote]

Deep down Eiichi did feel kind of ridiculous but since he was a model and was required and paid to wear all sorts of things, he got use to it and learned to appreciate what designers made. "Y-Yeah..well...good genetics I guess."

"I figured something was wrong when you put that pink scarf with green spots around Eiichi's neck..."[/Quote]

"Yeah, I thought it was a bit...odd." He sighed, happy when Touma suggested that they take a break. However, Tsubasa was quick to take charge again as he suggested French dessert, but Eiichi actually liked this idea.

After Tsubasa purchased all the clothes that Eiichi insisted he shouldn't, the four of them found a nice cafe where they ordered snacks and drinks. Eiichi ordered a Frappuccino and a bagel with jelly. He sat in his chair awkwardly, since his behind still hurt.

"So Eiichi, is there anywhere in particular you'd want to visit in Paris?"[/Quote]

He glanced up at Akria and shrugged a little, sipping his drink. "Well...I think it would be cool to check out the Louvre Museum, maybe see the Mona Lisa in person... "

Sure enough, the three idols agreed with him, and after finishing there food and drinks, they took him to the Museum by passing the lines and gaining entrance in no time. Immediately Eiichi found himself wondering all threw out the Museum, finding a lot of the art to be beautifully eye catching. "You know...I thought it was bigger...but she's defiantly smile...don't you think" He chuckled standing before the famous Mona Lisa painting with Touma.

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest the boys of Star Struck were surprised by how much energy Eiichi still got after the whole shopping walk, though given the fact that they've pretty much reached the Louvre's doorstep it was perhaps too much to ask for not going there. And the fact that they were able to pull some strings and skip the colossal line was certainly a plus. While it would be unrealistic to see everything in that massive museum, visiting just the few most famous collections wouldn't be too tiresome, and soon enough they found themselves in front of the world renowned Mona Lisa. Tsubasa laughed when he heard Eiichi's comment and said: "That's the same reaction I had when I saw her the first time." He turned his gaze towards the painting and smiled: "In these days you could find the picture of almost every piece of art online. Some were shot in so high resolution that you'd be able to enlarge it and see in much greater detail than you ever could in person with just your naked eye. Not to mention the fact that a lot of the museums are trying out VR technology so you'd be able to visit the places without even leaving the comfort of your home~" He turned his gaze back and Eiichi and said: "Kind of makes you think why are we even here right?"

"That's quite a downer thing to say don't you think?" Akira said.

"Especially after we've dragged him all the way here." Touma added.

Tsubasa chuckled: "Oh I said 'soon' but not 'now'. The technology isn't quite there yet at the moment. But since we all earn our living partly by the visual media, we gotta keep up with the trends. Think of it, VR concerts? Or perhaps a VR runway show? "

"Putting VR aside, our concert might as well be a runway show given how many costumes we wear." Akira commented.

"You know, that gives me a brilliant idea~" Tsubasa said as he hopped towards Eiichi and held his hands: "How about when we hold our next concert, you go on stage with us?"

"Hmm... that could be interesting.... I mean it's a song written for you. Might as well sing it to you. Akira said.

"Yes yes, those are great ideas. Now can we move along now? Other people want to see here you know." Touma said as he pointed at the crowd behind them.

"Oh yeah, that's right." Tsubasa smiled: "Let's go Eiichi, what's next on the list?"

They walked around in the museum a bit longer until the long day as well as jet lag finally caught up on them. Afterwards their driver took them to the hotel they were staying and surprisingly each of them got their individual rooms. They each got their key cards and soon found their rooms. Tsubasa said: " My room is the one next door from yours."

"I'm next to you on the opposite side." Touma said.

"And mine is the one next to it." Akira added.

"Feel free to visit any of us~" Tsubasa smiled: "Goodnight Eiichi.~"

• 2 months later...

Eiichi listened as Tsubasa talked and informed him about VR becoming so big that soon there'd be no point in coming to an actual museum or concert or even a run way show for that matter, in person. Sometimes Eiichi forgot how fast technology was progressing. He shrugged a little as Akria changed the subject. Comparing there concerts to a runway show since they often have to change costumes. The model smirked a little, shaking his head. "I don't know about that..."

"You know, that gives me a brilliant idea~How about when we hold our next concert, you go on stage with us?"[/Quote]

Eiichi stared at Tsubasa, a look of surprise on his face. Him? On stage with Star Struck?! WHAT? He wasn't serious!

"I...a- concert I-isn't the same as a runway--"

"Hmm... that could be interesting.... I mean it's a song written for you. Might as well sing it to you."[/Quote]

Eiichi's eyes widened slightly, hoping that the idols were joking but they were completely serious. That song they wrote him was beautiful, and he loved hearing it sure, but when you listened to it...it was pretty obvious to anyone that it was...kind of a love song.

"Y-Yeah but..y-your fans--"

"Yes yes, those are great ideas. Now can we move along now? Other people want to see here you know."[/Quote]

Once again Eiichi was cut off as they contuied to move along and make there way around to other famous paintings. He contuied to smile while he was around the boys but his mind was now somewhere else. If he were to go on stage with Star Struck he'd probably faint. When he modeled on runways there were never that many people. Runway shows were open to a select few and the bright flashing lights were always to bright and overpowering that he never could see, let alone count the few people there. But if he were to stand in front of thousands of people, there's no doubt in his mind that his stage fright would kick in. He was in their music video, which was going to turn heads, if they decided to sing their new song to him on stage, dedicating it to him, everyone would start to think one of them or maybe even all of them liked him, or that there dating! Which...was true but Eiichi didn't really want people to know. It was bad enough that he had this...complicated relationship with them all but if the world figured out he was romantically involved with all of them, his career ....would suffer. Both of their careers would suffer!

The day continued on until they left the museum and headed to there hotel now that there jet lag was kicking in. Eiichi was so tired and sleepy, he started dozing off in the limousine. When they finally got there and were issued there room keys, Eiichi was surprised that they all were getting their own rooms, but of course they were all next to each other.

"Feel free to visit any of us~ "Goodnight Eiichi.~"[/Quote]

"W-wait...a-about what you guys said at the museum. I don't..I don't want to go on stage. I just think...its not a good idea if you tell everyone that I inspired you guys to right that song...I- I like it...please don't think I don't...its just..I'm afraid people might get the wrong idea..." He glanced up at each member before hanging his head looking a little ashamed. He wanted there relationship to be a secret.

"I-I'm Sorry..."

The three boys looked among themselves when Eiichi declined their invitation to go on stage with them when the time comes. After exchanging a few looks Touma said: "It's okay if you don't want to go on stage. I understand it's a big decision."

"But you don't have to decide right now. Talk to your manager and see what he thinks about it first." Akira added.

"I get what you're worrying about, but depend on how we do this, it could be an even bigger boost to your career. I mean our manager is pretty good at using scandals for publicity."Tsubasa commented.

"Yeah, he kind of have to be good at it." Touma added: "Cause you two have caused so much trouble."

"Hey don't pretend you weren't involved!" Akira complained.

"Anyway, just put that thought aside for now and enjoy the trip." Tsubasa smiled as he waved slightly: "Sleep well Eiichi. We've got a long day ahead of us~"

After that the three idols retreated to their own rooms, and the next morning the three idols were found at the breakfast buffet. And the two managers were sitting by themselves presumably discussing future plans. While Akira and Touma's plates looked pretty normal with bacon, eggs, toast and some fruit, Tsubasa was was devouring a massive mountain worth of pancakes soaking with syrup, fruits, and even a few scrapes of ice cream on top. Looking at the mountain Akira let out a low groan and said:"Even after all these years, I don't know how on Earth do you fit all that inside you."

"Oh I eat a lot? What about Touma? Tsubasa said as he pointed at the black haired iddol: "Remember how we were kicked out of that rotating sushi place cause he pretty much hoarded the entire line?"

"And what about the time you drank all the booze in that restaurant?" Touma added.

"That's cause they were running short to begin with!" Akira objected.

The three boys continued to chat and enjoy their food until finally Eiichi showed up. Waving at the model Tsubasa smiled: "Good morning Eiichi~ Did you sleep well?"

• 3 weeks later...

Eiichi listened as the three idols tried to put his nerves at ease, wanting to reassure him and persuade him to change his mind. His step father knew about his stage fright so he doubted he'd be easily swayed unless he himself wanted to go out there and even if Mr.Takishi somehow used this opportunity to start a scandal in a good way, Eiichi was still hesitant. He slowly nodded saying goodnight to the others before retreating into his room, and shutting the door. He slowly walked over to his bed only to collapse on it, his back and behind still hurting from there plane ride here. He thought about the song they made for him, recalling the lyrics and blushing. He hadn't realized it but he too was living in a colorless world until he met them. Star Struck was once nothing but a thorn in his side, now he couldn't image a world where they weren't in it. He sighed softly. "What do I do..."

[ Next Day ]

As Eiichi made his way down stairs to the breakfast buffet, he was quickly greeted by Star Struck, the males eagerly calling him over. He nodded and quickly got his breakfast before heading over to them and taking a seat next to Tsubasa smiling softly. He got an omelet and some toast and a cup of black coffee.

"Good morning Eiichi~ Did you sleep well?"[/Quote]

"Yeah...what about you guys?"

Dispite having alot on his mind, he still managed to fall asleep rather quickly. He was still pretty set on his decision and didn't want to go up on stage.

"Yeah I slept like a baby~" Tsubasa said with a bright smile as he watched the model sit down beside him.He looked down at the plate of food Eiichi got and said: "You should definitely eat more Eiichi. You'll need all the energy."

"He's got a figure to maintain, remember?" Akira said.

"Well, personally I don't mind Eiichi putting on just a little more weight." Tsubasa said with a teasing smile: "Sometimes I worry if we'll break that lithe waist of yours if we go too hard.""

"Well I can’t disagree if you put it like that." Akira chimed in as he leaned closer towards Eiichi and asked: “How is your waist by the way? Yesterday was pretty rough all things considered”

“Guys can we not talk about things like this in public?” Touma commented with a weak sigh. Leaning towards Eiichi he then added: "For the record, I think you are fine just the way you are."

“Well it’s not like people can understand us anyway. We’re not in Japan anymore~” Tsubasa said as he looked around the room.

“You never know Tsubasa. Could be reporters hiding around.” Touma added.

“Well, you know my stance on scandals.” Tsubasa smiled as he turned to look at Eiichi and said: “Anyway, let’s finish breakfast first. You want some of my pancakes?”

After breakfast the four of them met up at the entrance of the hotel. The streets was filled with pedestrians as well as other tourists going on their day. Touma turned towards the other two and asked: “So, what’s the plan for today?”

“Honesty I feel like just wander around. I mean this is Paris for crying out loud! There’s something interesting in just about every corner! All we have to do is to pick a direction and go for it.” Tsubasa said.

“In that case...” Akira walked up towards the bushes nearby and picked out a stick. After putting it straight on the ground he let the thing go, the stick fell and ended up pointing south. “There, that’s our direction!” He walked up towards Eiichi and took the model’s hand and began walking, starring straight into those odd eyes the idols smiled: “Let’s go Eiichi, Paris awaits!”

“Hey that’s not fair! I wanna hold hands with Eiichi too!” Tsubaa complained as he hurriedly followed the two with Touma closely behind.

• 2 weeks later...

X.I.P..full.1523661.jpg

From left to right: Kid Higashi , Akihiko Tachibana, and Tamaki Sakaguchi

Name: Kid Higashi

Likes: sweets, rain, animals, dancing, music, photography, cute things, playing pranks, sex

Dislikes: spicy food, beaches, video games, hats, blind dates, STAR STRUCK

Instrument: Main vocalist, Keyboard and Guitar

Personality: To the public kid is very sweet and lovable but in truth hes a rather mischievous individual. He likes being in control and when hes not he throws a bit of a tantrum. He is the type of person that once he has his eyes set on something there's practically no chance of him backing down. Some people say he's just full of confidence others say he's just childishly stubborn, either way kid doesn't like giving up. He's a very hard worker and has spent hours trying to perfect a song and despite his mischievous tenancies he is very loyal to his friends and the people he cares about.

Past: Kid grew up in a good home and his parents had plenty of money. He fell in love with music at a very young age and begged his parents for music lessons until he found what he liked to play, which just so happened to be the piano and acoustic guitar. On top of taking music lessons his parents and instructor quickly noticed the boys tendency to hum while playing , and they quickly realized he could sing. His parents were eager to pay for singing lessons for him as well. Growing up kid excelled in school but since he had so many private lessons lined up for him after school he struggled to make friends. Many people were scared to approach him given his grades, wealth, and polite nature... however is life completely change on his final year of middle school when he begged his parents to join the after school piano club. His parents didn't want him to join since he was already receiving private lessons from the best of the best, but his argument was " I wanna play with other kids!" and so he joined. Gaining his first friend, enemy, and all time rival Tsubasa Hoshino. That year his entire life was changed and he quickly became the man he is today.

Other: Kid can hold a grudge for a very long time and is currently not on the best terms with his parents.

Name: Tamaki Sakaguchi

Likes: Fruits, playing guitar, swimming , cooking, being outside, hanging out with Kid and Akihiko

Dislikes: Amument parks, Long car rides , coffee, most animals, pushy fans, fighting, his father, alcohol, and drugs

Instrument: Guitar and back up vocals

Personality: Tamaki is the cool, level headed one. He rarely lets his emotions get the better of him unless it has something to do with his little sister. He's charming, straight forward, and witty. He is always the boy putting the media in their place and is pretty much the Big Brother of the group, always making sure his friends are OK , there image is good, and that their money is still theres.

Past: He grew up in a broken home with an abusive father and helpless mother who eventually turned to drugs to cope with hers she shity life. Tamaki was forced to grow up fast in order to not only source in his house but to protect his younger sister Lucy . It Wasn't until middle school that his teachers started asking questions. Seeing the bruises and cuts he constantly had . He finally confided in one of the teachers telling them about his parents and they were soon taken into custody. Lucy and him were put in a foster home. Given his age no body wanted to take him in, but many wanted his little sister. His father was arrested for child abuse and his mother was put into a recovery home-however she died due to a drug overdose.

He sometimes balmes himselr for his mother's death and often visits his little sister who was immediately adopted after their mother's passing. Unfortunately he was old enough to adopt his sister much less take care of her so he was forced to watch his sister be taken away from him. He learned to play guitar in high school where he was fortunate enough to have a great teacher /friend who saw past his troubles and not only taught him how to play but gave him his very own guitar..He owes his high school teacher everything and respects him highly.

Other: Tamaki would love to adopt his sister someday. One of the reasons he joined Kid in making their band was because he wanted to become financially stable and hire a lawyer to fight for custody of Lucy. His sister means the world to him.

Name: Akihiko Tachibana

Likes: sea food, action movies, drums, others musicians, rock bands, night clubs, sleeping

Dislikes: taking pictures, bullies, cigarettes, cats, being cold

Instrument: Drums

Personality: The strong and silent type, he's kind hearted and eager to help others but he can easily be manipulated. Akihiko is far too trusting.

Past: Akihiko grew up being raised by two moms. He was adopted when he was a baby and honestly has no interest in finding his biological parents. The only hardships he had to deal with growing up was occasionly being bullied for having two moms. He was already good in school and at sports and had a pretty fortunate life, so he's grateful. He started playing drums when he was young, ever since he saw a professional band play on TV he immediately went running to his moms shouting, " I wanna do that, I wanna do that!", And his mother's supported him all the way

Others: He considers Kid in Tamaki his only friends. He doesn't really care about being famous, he just wants to play the drums and is always happy if someone just so happens to hear him playing and likes it. He's just in a band to play not to be famous.

Eiichi started to sip his coffee but stopped for a brief moment hearing Tsubasa tell him he should eat more. He gave the idol a small smile, appreciating his concern.

"I always eat a light breakfast...and Akria's right I do have to watch my figure. "

"Well, personally I don't mind Eiichi putting on just a little more weight. Sometimes I worry if we'll break that little waist of yours if we go too hard."[/Quote]

The model choked on his coffee, coughing into a napkin, clearly taken aback by Tsubasa's teasing in public. He started to turn red.

"Well I can?t disagree if you put it like that." [/Quote]

"Y-you guys-"

Akira leaned in closer to him, muttering

?How is your waist by the way? Yesterday was pretty rough all things considered?[/Quote] The model quickly retreated into himself. He was definitely sore but, he wasn't gonna tell them that and with Akira being so close to him, he couldn't help but notice how his heart skipped a beat.

?Guys can we not talk about things like this in public??[/Quote]

Once again it was Touma who came to his rescue again, keeping his mischievous friends at bay. He then said that he liked him just the way he was and Eiichi couldn't hold back his smile, keeping his gaze low. "Thanks..." He muttered

?Well it?s not like people can understand us anyway. We?re not in Japan anymore~? [/Quote]

The four of them continued to chat, and with every passing moment Eiichi felt like he found another place to belong. After losing his parents he felt lost and broken. He felt like he couldn't go home anymore, I mean...what's a home if theres no body there waiting for you. Everytime he'd walk in the door way, he'd find himself taking off his shoes saying "Mom, Dad...I'm home." Only to quickly realize that he was speaking to no one. He'd fall back against the door, missing the voice of his parents greeting him with love and affection. The smell of his mother's cooking...The times they sat and ate dinner...It was all gone.

Everyday with out them took a sort of toll on him, and he sunk into a deep depression crying every single time he stepped foot in that house. That is until Jay suggested the idea of his parents adopting him. He didn't really want to impose but it was better than ending up alone in that house or worse...and orphanage. After a few years Eiichi considered the Takashi's to be his new home...a place where he felt safe, welcomed, and loved. I can't explain it but...I feel like these guys are my home. I forgot what it's like to be this happy and when I'm around them, I can't help but be at ease. I wanna be around them more...

After breakfast and turning down Tsubasa's offer for pancakes they all decided to spend there last day in Paris exploring. Letting fate and curiosity take them. It was a day full of laughter, shopping, and playful arguing but Eiichi enjoyed every second of it. He loved them...each and evey single one of the idols.

{ One week later }

Eiichi sat in a waiting room with his hands sweating and feet nervously tapping the floor. Four days have passed since the release of Star Strucks new hit song and music video Color Pallet and boy...did it receive a lot of attention. The video actully broke a record, receiving over 12 millon views on J-Tube and MusicVids in less then 12 hours and that wasn't all...the numbers were still growing.

The model had gotten so much attention from the music video that he was everyone's new topic on the internet, not to mention all the tv hosts and magazine companys wanting to do an exclusive with him or some sort of Q and A.

On the day the music video came out he sat on his phone reading all of the comments. Most were postive..some hateful...and others...worrisome.

StarStuckfangirl12: Aahhh!! I love this new song!! My idols have done it again!! But who's this new guy? I likely~~~~

StarStruck_all_the_way111: He's a model

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
fangirl12 and hes soooooo hot

SugarStar_44: OMG I LOVE THIS NEW MUSIC Video! How cool would it be if Eiichi joined the group?!! Four hot guys is better than 3!!

TsubasaMyOneAndOnly: Ew

Star_44 dont even say that. The only thing that guy has going for him is a pretty face and freakishly ugly eyes, hes talentless! Not even on par with Star Struck let alone my amazing Tsubasa.

BabyTouma

Akria!Akria!55: Whatever! Your all just haters. I love Eiichi Sempai! And his eyes are hot NOT ugly!

StarrrrStruuucck333: Anyone else notice the gay on gay potential in this music video? It's like a love song...thoughts??????

Akria!Akria!55: @ StarrrrStruuucck333 OMG! YES! I thought I was the only one! I totally ship Eiichi and Akria !!!

OnlyStarStruck78: Totally a love song. #StarStrucks_coming_out_song

TsubasaMyOneAndOnly:

StarStruck78 Ew! Gross dont say that!!!!

SS_MagaFan: I ship Touma and Eiichi. Not saying they are a thing but why the heck make this click bait love song featuring them and this new model guy the whole time. We never even see a girl in the whole video!! Coincidence? I think not...

SuperStarStruckk: Love the song hate the music video...

StarStruckPower3: Muahahahaha GAY LOVE!

StarrS.Duh: Are his eyes really like that? Or are they photoshopped? XD

ME&StarStruck: Lame ass music video. Ugly guy. His eyes creep me out. #downwithEiichi

StarStarStarStruck001: Gay! Gay! Gay! how much you wanna bet that up and coming model slept with one of them just to get in the video. #low #WEONLYNEEDSTARSTRUCK #downwithEiichi

The model had only scratched the surface of it all but he quickly stopped himself unable to go on. He had a feeling this would happen...that people would suspect their relationship. He was nervous now...if the truth got out about him and Star Struck, he feared that his career would be over. I mean, how could you come back from a scandal like that?

However he wasn't the only person currently in the spot light. After Star Stucks song dropped the very next day Mystify Records ( Spot Light Records and Mr.Takishi main rival in the music industry ) announced a new boy group called "Fascination" due to debut today on Music Spot Light which just so happens to be--

"Mr. Aiko? We are ready for you." A gentle voice quickly brought him out of his thoughts. He quickly stood up, dusting himself off and giving the women a small smile. "Yes ma'am..."

Today he was sporting an all black business look. Wearing patterned dress pants and a button down collared shirt with some dress shoes to match and a silver watch. He followed the female down a busy hallway, until he made it to the entrance of the stage where Mr.Takishi greeted him. This was going to be his very first time on a talk show and he was already starting to feel nervous. He had been on tv before briefly but never...like this.

" How are you feeling?"

" If I'm being honest...nervous. I dont want to say the wrong thing and I'm not sure what she's gonna ask me."

"Its normal to be nervous son. This is your first real time on television. She shouldn't be asking you anything too bad, and besides I coached you on this remember? Just smile and be yourself and if she asks you something you dont wanna answer change the topic, brush it off. Step around it and talk about something else and do not talk about any up coming projects. They love fishing for information. "

Eiichi nodded turning towards the stage and taking a glimpse at the audience. There was probably a 100 or so people in the seats.

He suddenly hears the camera man counting down, as music starts to play.

"And we're live in 5...4...3..2..."

" Welocome back to Music Spot Light and like always I'm your host Yuki keeping you up to date on what's new and hot! Today I'm excited to change it up and announce a new up and coming model who has Everyone Talking! You may recognize him from Star Strucks newst music video, please give a warm welcome to Eiichi Aiko"

"Go get'em...and remember just breath dont focus on the audience." He nodded hearing the loud applause and screaming coming form the audience as he came forward and appeared on stage. He quickly shook Ms.Yuki's hand and took a seat on a coach across from her. She was a beautiful young lady in her late twenties and today she was wearing a bright red scandaless dress and hugged her curves and showed off her chest. Her hair tamed in a tight long blond ponytail. She was very popular in the music industry, and just about everyone watched her talk show not to mention a lot of famous artists have sat on the very couch that he was sitting on now.

"Welcome to the show Eiichi. It's a pleasure to finally meet you~"

"Thank you for having me. It's truly an honor."

"I understand this is your first time on live tv and being on a talk show."

"Y-yes..its a little nerve wracking.." He said softly, giving her a small smile.

"I thought the same thing when I first started. So Eiichi...when Star Strucks new music video came out, I can honestly say I was shocked. I immediately had to know who you were! So I actully have quite a long list of questions for you since not much is known about you."

"Ok...ask away."

" So the first thing I think our viewers and SS fans out there wanna know is how did this happen? When did you meet Star Stuck and how did you end up in there music video?"

"Oh well..I actully ran into them by chance. I was dropping off some paperwork and they just so happened to be there. It was honestly them who struck up a conversation with me and we ended up going out to dinner. They even came by my house and surprised my friends little sister for her birthday...I guess overtime we became friends and they just asked me to be in their music video. " Actually I was blackmailed...

"Wow, I bet it was shocking for them to present you with such an offer, I heard threw the great vine that you have horrible stage fight. "

Eiichi blinked at her looking a little taken aback. Not to many people knew about his stage fright, so how'd she find out? And more importantly why bring it up? He hung his head a little trying to keep his eyes away from the audience.

"I-I wouldn't say that...its..manageable. "

As the interview went on Ms.Yuki started to change the topic trying to learn more about him. His career, his childhood, his past.

"Oh I see..so your parents passed away...that is terrible. I am so sorry for your loss..."

"Yes..thank you. On their anniversary I always visit them and sing my mother's favorite song."

"Awww that is so touching. And sing?! Did you say sing?"

"Oh..uh..y-yes but I'm nothing special. "

"Nooo- that's not true! Now you have to sing for us! Not only are you as sweet as can be, and extremely handsome but you can sing too!! I think the audience, viewers and I would love to hear you sing Eiichi.~"

"I..I really only use to sing for my mother...I do--"

"Please Eiichi~ Why dont you sing us a song that you like? " The crowd started to chant, shouting "sing! sing! sing!" Making the model clinch his hands into firsts...he hesitanted for a long moment before eventually giving in and nodding which made the audience hush there shouting. He never thought he'd be pressured into singing but....what was the harm...it was definitely just going to be a one time thing...

Eiichi cleared his throat, keeping his head low as he started to sing...his voice started off shakey because he was so nervous. But once he reached the four or fifth verse and he had calmed down. His voice was so soothing and soft...it was heartfelt and surprising moving.

"The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad

If we got each other, and that's all we have

I will be your lover, and I'll hold your hand

You should know I'll be there for you

When the world's not perfect

When the world's not kind

If we have each other then we'll both be fine

I will be your lover, and I'll hold your hand

You should know I'll be there for you

You should know I'll be there for you"

"OH MY GOSH EIICHI!! YOU ARE JUST FULL OF SURPRISES!"

The crowd began to cheer, standing and screaming as if he was some famous idol. Hs smiled softly turning a little red as he politely stood and bowed.

"T-thank you..."

"It was a pleasure having you here Eiichi- up next we have our first look at the new sensational band Fascination! Performing their new song here! So stay tuned!!

You did so well!! I'm surprised you sang tho."

Mr.Takishi said, laughing and hugging him as he left the stage.

"I feel like my heart is about to beat out of my chest."

"Oh I bet, but you did great Eiichi. I'm proud of you...Go ahead and go to your dressing room, I gotta talk to the director real quick and then we can leave. "

"Okay. Take your time. " He watched as his manager rushed off, getting lost behind the stage crew and camera's. He sighed softly running his fingers threw his hair. There was no doubt in his mind that the members of Star Stuck would hear about this and sworm him with questions. But the biggest one was going to get was: "Why didn't you tell us you can sing!"

Because I dont like singing in front of people and it's not really important.

He shook his head as he made his way down the hallway, only stopping when he saw three gorgeous males heading straight toward him. He had never seen these guys before, but the way they carried themselves was...breathtaking...kind of like Star Struck.

"Eiichi right? I was a fan of yours before you even became big, but I never would of thought you could sing too!"The shortest male said while approaching him. He suddenly took his hand in his shaking it energetically. He had dark brown hair with blond tips. His eyes a pretty brownish gold color and his attire...was edgy. Actully all three of them were dressed like some thugs or sexy bdsm rock stars. They looked like...bad boys.

Who are these guys? Are they the new boy band everyones talking about?" Thank you...I appreciate your support. "

"Names Kid.. and behind me is Tamaki and Akihiko. You got some real talent Eiichi~ Later tonight I'm throwing a party. I'd love to see you there..." He winked at him before handing the dark haired model his card.

"Oh uh- I'm not--"

"I think you'd be perfect for our next music video...yeah? I was also chosen to be a model for fashion week in New York nect month, I'm very close friends with the director, I bet I could get you on that runway."

"R-really? I've always wanted to be apart of fashion week."

Once you were a model for fashion week you pretty much officially made it in the modeling industry. It was a very rare and amazing honor.

" We can talk about the details at my party. See ya later handsome~"

He quickly waved goodbye, rushing down the hall along with the two other males following behind him.

"Nice to meet you."

"Yeah.."

Eiichi quickly nodded watching them as they left. He found himself staring down at the card. He signed softly..."seriously what am I going to do.."

"WELCOME BACK EVERYONE! I'm Yuki your host! And to wrap up the show tonight is the new idol group Fascination, And there here to perform, making there debut, There song called "Teeth" give a warm welcome to Kid, Tamaki , and Akihiko!!"

Eiichi watched the new comers perform from his tv in his dressing room, and he was honestly blown away by there performance. They had such a dark bad boy vibe to them vs Star Struck which had a more...bubbly upbeat vibe...and the song. It was so catchy and so different than anything they currently had in the music industry. These guys...were good.

Some days, you're the only thing I know

Only thing that's burning when the nights grow cold

Can't look away, can't look away

Beg you to stay, beg you to stay, yeah

Sometimes, you're a stranger in my bed

Don't know if you love me or you want me dead

Push me away, push me away

Then beg me to stay, beg me to stay, yeah

Call me in the morning to apologize

Every little lie gives me butterflies

Something in the way you're looking through my eyes

Don't know if I'm gonna make it out alive

Fight so dirty, but your love's so sweet

Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth

Late night devil, put your hands on me

And never, never, never ever let go

Some days, you're the best thing in my life

Sometimes when I look at you, I see my wife

Then you turn into somebody I don't know

And you push me away, push me away, yeah

Call me in the morning to apologize

Every little lie gives me butterflies

Something in the way you're looking through my eyes

Don't know if I'm gonna make it out alive

Blood on my shirt, rose in my hand

You're looking at me like you don't know who I am

Blood on my shirt, heart in my hand

Still beating

Teeth

Teeth

Teeth

Never, never, never ever let go

The audience was going crazy after there performance, and the boy group not only got a standing ovation but people were begging for an encore! Yuki was struggling to control the audience trying to get them to settle down but before she could really try, Kid suddenly took the mike from her, turning towards the camera.

"Thank you everyone thank you! If you want more, go buy our new album coming out next week...Feb. 10th! And a message out there to the current top dogs of the boy band industry....Star Struck...Your no longer the best boy band around. Fascination is here to stomp you in the dirt! Hope you boys are ready to know what it feels like to be number two cause we'll be taking your number one spot on the charts!"

Eiichi's jaw dropped completely taken aback...did Fascination just challenge Star Struck? On live tv??! Who knew Kid could be so ballzie! He just called out Star struck!! The press is going to have a field day with this......wait...did he say Feb.10th? But isn't that the same day Star Struck is releasing there album?

His ran a hand threw his hair frustrated and confused...He could only image how Star Struck was going to respond to this.

I just hope they dont throw a chair out the window again..

Songs: If we have each other by: Alec Benjamin ( his voice is what I imagined for Eiichi if he was going to sing)

Teeth by Five seconds of Summer ( kind of what I image Fascination to sound like...mordon hip hop with some rock. Lol there trying to be edgy. )

Good times always pass too quickly, and soon the group were back from their trip to Paris. As the music video hit the internet it exploded as expected. While the members of Star Struck were used to publicity like this both positive and negative, they couldn't help but worry if Eiichi would feel bad from all the online hostility. They would've stayed by the model's side to comfort him, but then their manager had arranged an extremely packed schedule for them going on variety shows, doing interviews, fan meetings, not to mention all the planning, preparation and rehearsal for their upcoming concert where their new album would be heavily featured. The boys were so busy that they weren't able to even see Eiichi for an entire week which seemed almost unbearably long. It was almost unimaginable just how did they managed before they met the beautiful model? The only thing that were some comfort to the three love sick boys were the constant back and forth of messages, or more accurately, the avalanche of messages the three of them sent and the occasional responses coming from Eiichi.

That day the boys were on the bus along with some other staffs as they were heading to their next filming location. On their way the three boys didn't bother to socialize with other talents also involved in the show but had their eyes fixed on their phones showing the program "Music Spot Light." After all, their baby Eiichi was gonna be on it. As the interview began however one could feel the temperature inside the bus drop. Those around the idol group certainly noticed the three men acting strange and those who dared to take a peak at them shuddered from the fury they saw in their eyes. It was only a matter of time before the freeze gave way to a complete nuclear melt down.

"THAT.... FUCKING..... BITCH!" Tsubasa growled furiously as his body trembled from anger: " 'So your parents passed away that is terrible'? What kind of interview question is that?! This isn't an interview, this is fucking interrogation and verbal torture!"

Touma remained quiet but the screen of his phone began to flicker, the next moment the screen shattered from his deadly clench.

"Guys calm down. We will deal with him some day." Akira said calmly but anyone who heard him would understand that what he meant by "deal with" wouldn't be anything other than cold heart murder. He raised his phone and said: "Eiichi is gonna sing."

"WHAT?!" Tsubasa exclaimed as he turned his gaze back at the screen, while Touma who'd shattered his own phone squeezed against the pink haired idol tightly ti get a better look at the other's screen.

The idols' fury vaporized as Eiichi's beautiful voice calmed their mind. Knowing the model's life story the song sounded somber and lonely, all Tsubasa, Akira and Touma could think of was wanting to rush to Eiichi's side and hold him tightly in their arms, whisper into his ears that they'll be with him forever and ever. Soon the singing ended, and as the audiences applauded Eiichi's performance the three idols just sat there dumbfounded.

"Wow... that was.... just... wow..." Tsubasa muttered.

"I knew Eiichi would be a great singer if he tried." Touma commented.

"Just a pity that we weren't there when he does." Akira lamented.

"Yeah! You're totally right!" Tsubsa huffed: "How dare those fuckers get to hear Eiichi sing live before us!"

"More reason to end that low-life then. You think any of your 'retainers' could handle that?" Akira asked.

"Well I'm not the head of the family yet so a hit job would be pushing it... But making his life a living hell shouldn't be too difficult." Tsubasa said with a vicious smile.

The atmosphere inside the bus had certainly improved as the idols calmed down, everyone was wise enough to pretend not paying any attention to the three boys as they plotted a certain TV host's demise. As the program continued the their attention was caught back by the screen when "Fascination" came up stage and put on a stellar performance, along with calling them out.

"Pretty good." Akira nodded and smiled: "Finally a worthy challenger. You know I was just starting to think that the boy band crowd is getting a bit too thin. They may just manage to dethrone us."

"Any other time I may agree. But not now. Not with our new song." Touma said with a surprising stern look for the usually stoic idol.

"I never thought you're the egoistic type." Akira said with a teasing smile, but he knew exactly what Touma meant. The three of them had poured their love and soul into "Color Pallet". No matter how talented the members of "Fascination" were, there was no doubt in their mind that they couldn't possibly match the depth of their passion. As they put the phone away Touma and Akira noticed how quiet Tsubasa has been and they turned their attention to the pink haired idol.

"What's the matter Tsubasa? "Akira asked: "Don't tell me you're scared of a little competition."

"No, of course not... It's just..." Tsubasa muttered: "Why does that boy look so familiar...? Kid Higashi.... Kid... Higashi?"

"A past school mate?" Touma asked.

The man's comment seemed to have awakened something in Tsubasa's memory and he smiled: "Oh yeah you're right! That's Kiddo! We were in the same school and he used to be in the same music club as I was!" Tsubasa chuckled and said: "You know I've always knew he's gonna be an idol. Got the voice of an angel~"

The two idols raised their eyebrows since from the look on Tsubasa's they figured he meant much more than just singing voice. Knowing Tsubasa the poor boy must have "sang" for the little devil quite hard to earn that appraisal. Akira clapped in hand and said: "In any case, we should probably send Eiichi a message before the bus stops."

"Yeah totally." Tsubasa agreed.

They quickly sent their messages and soon the bus stopped. The crew disembarked and began shooting the program. A few moments latter three messages got received by Eiichi's phone coming from each of the members of Star Struck:

Hey Eiichi, saw you on Music Spot Light! Are you alright? Cause that host was pretty mean to you. Don't worry we'll teach him a lesson soon enough! Also, loved your singing! I'm sure if you're willing to sing for that piece of shit, you'd sing for us too right? Love you~

Tsubasa

Hello Eiichi.

As always I miss you and can't wait for us to meet in person again. Just wanted to say how proud of you I am for how you did in that interview, and your singing was simply mesmerizing. We will talk about this some other time.

With Love,

Akira.

Dear Eiichi.

Today I found myself falling in love with you all over again when I saw you singing on stage. Sometimes I think our band name is pretty cliche but today I knew just how true it really is. The star is you Eiichi, and it's us who were Star Struck by your beauty and brilliance. Remember, my heart is yours, always.

Best wishes

Touma

• 2 weeks later...

"I can't believe you guys just did that."

Eiichi said, shaking his head a little. After the steller perfomance Fascination did on Music Spot like, he shortly found himself at

Mystify Records celebrating the boys debut. Mr.Takishi was against the idea at first which was natural. I mean...his company was there rival but even the opportunity for Eiichi to be a model during fashion week was far too good to pass up. So together....they went.

Currently Eiichi was standing off to the side, in circled by the band members who chitchated with him.

"What? There's nothing wrong with some rivalry. And besides...I'm just stating the facts." Tamaki sighed pinching Kids cheek and causing the shorter male to imminently protest.

"ow-ow quit it! That hurts!"

"Forgive him. He's just...really confident."

Kid smacked Tamaki's hand away huffing.

"So I take it your the leader of the band?"

"What are you trying to say! You saying I can't be the leader cause I'm short!"

Kid hissed, crossing his arms and frowning .

"O-oh no I--"

"Pretty much...But....I can't be credited with making up the band. That was all Kid's idea. Hes the one that brought us all together. You could say he's the glue that holds us together. " The blond gently ruffled up Kid's hair...and after hearing such praise from Tamaki, Kid's frown softened. He smirked proudly saying,"Yeah...I'm a pretty big deal..."

Eiichi chuckled a little, taking a sip of his champagne. They kind of reminded him of Star Struck.

"Let's take a group photo together! Yeah?"

"Sure.."

Taking pictures was nothing new to Eiichi. He smiled as Kid pulled out his photo and all of the band members quickly huddled around him.

"Cccchhheeesssee~" Kid quickly took the picture and smiled brightly, happy that it turned out to well. "Defaintly posting this.."

He muttered. Already uploading the picture to Fascination's social media page, which went from a few 100 followers to now 12 thousand and counting. Under the picture, he wrote: Celebrating our debut ~

"Oh Eiichi your running low- I'll go get you another drink~"

"O-oh no I'm ok..I really shouldn't be drinking -"

"Aw come on... just one more? Pretty please?"

The model hesitated, glancing at the ground before sighing softly...he knew he shouldn't be drink but....Mr.Takishi was here and...Fascination seemed trustworthy...not that he would get drunk but...

"O-ok fine..but just one more....this really Is my last one.."

As Kid eagerly left to go get him another drink, Eiichi politiy excused himself from the other two band members, checking his phone to find 3 text messages from Star Struck. He couldn't help but blush reading the messages the males sent him. It honestly gave him butterflies. He quickly texted each member back.

Hey Tsubasa. Please dont do anything reckless, and thank you for the praise, but it was nothing...I miss you and I'm looking forward to seeing you again. Behave yourself. Please...

Yours truly, Eiichi.

Hi Akria. Dont say that, now I'm feeling nervous. My singing is...more of a hidden talent than anything. Well...was a hidden talent. But I could never be an idol like you guys. I miss you too and can't wait to see you again. Stay out of trouble..

Yours truly, Eiichi

Hey Touma. I'm not even sure how to respond to that. You really do have a way with words. I'm envious. Just reading your message made my heart skip a beat. Do you ever get embarrassed writing all that sappy stuff? Any way...I hope you and the others stay out of trouble. I'm rooting for you. See you soon...

Yours truly, Eiichi

"I'm back~ whatcha doing Eiichi ?"

"Oh..uh..nothing just checking my phone. Thank you.."

He quickly slipped his phone into his pocket and took the alcoholic beverage that Kid offered him. He followed behind the shorter male as they continued to talk and break the ice...but as the minutes passed. Eihchi started to feel...odd. Perhaps he shouldn't have had that last drink...

"Eiichi?...Eiichi? You okay? You dont look so good."

"Maybe he drank to much."

I feel...light headed...and dizzy...my body...feels so hot..w-whats happening to me...

"Myabe you should sit down."

Hmm maybe I put a little too much in his drink..

"B-bath room! I..I need to go.." He said shyly, looking surprisingly embarrassed. Kid blinked at how cute Eiichi was being, taking notice of his awkward posture and blushing cheeks. Eiichi had gotten a hard on due to the drugs Kid had slipped in his drink..

Damn it- I knew I should of measured it... "Eiichi I'll take you there..."

"Are you serious ?"

"Yes...I'm as serious as can be." Mr. Yami grinned as he negotiated with Mr.Takishi about Eiichi and his career. "You want Eiichi to record a single with Fascination and in return you'll get him a spot in Fashion week....Why? Why are you helping him? We're both rivals and you very well know he's my son...why give him this opportunity?"

"Because Kid insists. He heard your kid sing...and now he wants to record a song with him...and besides...the enemy of my enemy is my friend. This beff between our two boy bands will bring the two of us much publicity and viwers, yes?"

"I see...Well...I'll talk to Eiichi about it...despite his performance today, he doesn't really like singing...However...if he does agree to do it just know this will be the first and very last time I partner with you...Your boys challenged mine...and I don't know if you see this as a friendly competition but to me...its not...I wouldn't trust you as far as I can throw you, and I swear to god that if this is some trick against my son...I will personality make sure you drown in this industry Mr. Yami..."

"Ooo~ Very scary...believe me..I can't stand you either...but Kid is my star and frankly hes fascinated with your freakishly eyed adopted son...I thought his singing was mediocre at best..."

"What did you just say?!"

"I don't know...I'd much rather you stick to being this modeling manger and watch my boys knock yours down a peg or two."

"You better watch your mouth...disrespect my son again or my boys and I'll--"

"What? Punch me? Hahahah. And be in tomorrows paper? Calm down old man...Act your age...Sheesh now it makes sense why your boys are so wild."

"I'm warning you--"

"Oh-alright alright....fine...Go talk to your son and let me know when he agrees."

The filming went smoothly for the members of Star Struck and it just so happened that they had a relatively light schedule and were freed for the rest of the night. Naturally they tried to make the most out of their limited time and wanted to contact Eiichi.

"Weird... he's not answering his phone..." Akira muttered as he dialed Eiichi's number again.

"Calm down Akira. Maybe he's in transit and couldn't hear his phone. Or maybe he's in the middle of a meeting and turned it to silent." Touma commented.

"I know I know...." Akira groaned. He had to admit he was being a bit too anxious for nothing. But then again they haven't seen Eiichi for so long! Not even heard his voice other than watching him on TV. He then noticed Tsubasa checking his phone and asked: "What are you doing?"

"I'm checking Eiichi's schedule... he should be free by now." Tsubasa muttered.

"How the hell did you get his schedule... You know what, never mind I don't need to know." Akira said as he leaned in against Tsubasa while Touma joined in from the opposite side, squeezing the pink haired idol in between.

"Guys.. you're killing me.....!" Tsubasa whined.

"Yeah yeah shut the fuck up." Akira said as he swiped the screen on Tsubasa's phone and muttered: "Yeah according to this he should be home by now... He's not the kind of boy who stray off route on the way home."

"Unlike us." Touma added.

"Unlike us." Tsubasa agreed as he pushed the other two away. Quickly dialing a number he brought the phone up to his ear and soon the call went through: "Hey, it's me Tsubasa. Would you mind check on how Eiichi's doing right now? Hmm... Yes, yes of course. I'll wait for your call." Tsubasa hanged up the phone and turned his eyes back to his band mates:"Now we wait for the intel to come through."

"You know Tsubasa, sometimes I seriously doubt just what does you family do for a living." Akira said and let out a weak.

"I've told you! Import and a little bit of real estate! Nothing special." Tsubasa said with a bright smile: "Our lineage was just.. a bit older than usual, which came with a few benefits."

A few moments latter Tsubasa's phone rang again and he quickly picked it up: "Yeah it's me.......What? You sure about that?.... Alright. Thank you for your service." He put the phone down and said: "Aparently Eiichi is at Mystify Records."

"Mystify Records? You mean the one Fascination is from?" Akira asked: "What's Eiichi doing there?"

"Not really sure." Tsubasa shrugged.

"Maybe Fascination took an interest in Eiichi after seeing his performance?" Touma commented.

The two idols turned their gazes towards Touma and fell silent. After thinking about the possibilities the three of them quickly rushed towards their car. After all their Eiichi was the most handsome, most beautiful, most talented and most erotic model there is, and now everybody knew he could sing as well. It was only natural that Fascination would want a piece of that pie. How would the three boys know that? Because that was exactly what they'd do in Fascination's place. Moments latter they were racing down the road towards Mystify records.

"Eiichi? You feeling ok?~

"Y-yeah, y-you dont have to s..stay p-please g-go."

Kid sighed as he leaned against the sink. The poor model was hiding in a stall. His body trembling and skin burning! He couldn't control himself! He must really be feeling it... " I'm not just gonna leave you.."

"N-no! P-please...i....ha...ha.."Its hurts...ahh! I can't take it anymore..h-help...p-please..someone..h-help m-me

Eiichi fell to his knees, gripping his crotch and panting. Kid heard the male fall and immediately opened the door, only to find Eiichi on the ground looking like a cat in heat yanking and tugging on his shirt, unable to catch his breath. "Eiichi--"

"N-no! Please don't l-look!

"..Eiichi...Your hard?"

This is so humiliating! What's happening to me!!! W-what should I do...if Mr. Takishi sees me like this...no! He can't..but...i..I can't call them (Star Struck)...there all..busy.. Kid couldn't help but smirk mischievously seeing the model in such an vulnerable state. He quickly smiled at the him kneeling before him. "Do you want me to help?" Eiichi's eyes widened as he turned to look at Kid. Was he being serious right now?

"You look like your in a lot of pain...and I doubt it'll go away unless you take care of it...Bbbbbuuutt if you don't want my help I can go fetch your manager. "

"N-no! Wait! P-p...please dont...d-dont...i...he-he can't...see me..like t-this...p-please d-dont go."

He grabbed Kid's hand stopping him from leaving. The idol looked down at him, offering him a sweet smile. "Then? What do you want me to do?"

This is bad...I dont know what to do...I-it hurts..so much and I can't think straight. I feel like my body's on fire! I...I just want this to stop! "H-help me-..hic! Ha...n..h-help me..p-please.."

Heh...well...that was easy... " Ok Eiichi...ok..I won't go and I won't tell anyone... The model released him, hugging himself and panting uncontrollably..M..my head...everythings...starting to get blurry.. Kid quickly locked the door, preventing the chance of people interrupting them and now that Eiichi couldn't resist, much less function or think straight...now was the perfect time to make his move. Without saying a word, Kid gripped Eiichi's hair, forcing his head back so he had no choice but to look up at him.

"Open your mouth..~"

This touch....I can't see...is it...T-tsubase? Without even hesitating the model opened his mouth for Kid making the boy bite his bottom lip in excitement. What's this? Hes surprisingly obedient. Dont tell me Tsubasa has already gotten to you...tch...that slay bastard.

Kid leaned down and passionately planted a kiss on Eiichi's lips, his tongue exploring the models mouth, his hand already moving to his pants and undoing the button and zipper, giving Eiichi's erection some relief. The model shuttered gripping Kid's shirt. He couldn't help but moan as his fingers slipped passed his pants, caressing his cock. "Hahhh..mmnnf..mmn..ha...m...m-more..nna ha~ ha!"

He's so senstive...is it because of the drugs or...is he actully like this?

Soon enough the boys arrived at Mystify records, and as they entered through the front door and headed inside they naturally attracted quite a lot of attention. "Umm. Sir you're not allowed to be here." A few security guards walked up to them and Akira walked up to the man and stared at him menacingly: "Oh sorry don't you guys know who we are?"

"Yes of course you are Star Struck, but.." the guard muttered.

"Oh so you do know who we are? Then why on earth on you standing in our way?" Akira began to bombard the poor security guard with an avalanche of a speech: " Fascination came back earlier with the model and his manager right? Check the guest registration you guys must have one of those right? Eiichi Aiko yes that's the name! He's the model who was in our new music video have you seen it yet? If not most definitely should, now any way he's key to our Cross-Companies-Multi-Media-Mega-Collaboration-Project! Or CCMMMCP for short it's gonna be the biggest thing in entertainment since I don't know since sliced bread or something! Do you understand, do you have any idea how big this is? Big Huge MASSIVE! Millions and millions upon millions and millions of dollars are on the line! Hundreds of thousands of jobs are on the line! Manufacturers, advertisement agencies, TV stations radios hosts oh and of course security guards! You understand how disastrous it could get if we don't successfully conduct this meeting with fascination and seal the deal? Do you understand the consequence if we don't get in and talk to Fascination right here right now at THIS VERY MOMENT? Now if you'd excuse me we are entering did I make myself clear?!"

"Umm. ah..." The guard muttered

"Good I'm glad that we've reached an understanding. Now where can we find Fascination?" Akira asked.

"They... they're at the conference room on the third floor..." The guard answered in a panic.

"Thank you very much." Akira smiled as walked through the guards, with the other two following closely.

Soon the three idols made their way to the third floor, but before they made it to the conference room Tsubasa suddenly stopped.

"What's the matter?" Touma asked.

"I smell something... something.. familiar..." Tsubasa said as he began to sniff around: "Yeah I know this... pretty old school, potent stuff..."

"What stuff?" Akira asked impatiently.

"Aphrodisiac." Tsubasa said: "You know, the one that I used to use a lot?"

The alarms in each of their minds immediately began to ring and Akira asked: "Can you tell which way?'

"Of course I could." Tsubasa smiled as he turned around and began to dash straight for the washroom. It didn't take genius to figure out which stool Eiichi was in as the three of them could recognize his slightest moan from a mile away. Touma easily kicked the door open and as they suspected Eiichi being held by Kid. Touma quickly pulled the idol away and grabbed Eiichi out of the stool. Now they were able to see the mess Eiichi was in more clearly as his eyes were unfocused and his cock was poking out of the zippers. Touma turned his gaze at Kid and if gazes could kill then the young idol would be dead a thousand times already.

"Hello Kiddo. It's been a while." Tsubasa said with a malicious smile: "Let me guess? You drugged the wine and tricked Eiichi to drink it? Been there done that."

"Soooo been there done that." Akira added: "But we don't ever touch someone if they're already claimed. And Eiichi, he's ours."

"And look at the mess you've caused! Poor little thing... We gotta deal with this little problem but first..." Tsubasa said as he caressed Eiichi's face. He then walked up to the upstart and grabbed his head and pressed a kiss on his lips then chuckled: "Just what are we going to do with you?"