STAR STRUCK (hal7283 & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Why have one lover- when you can have three hot, boy band, rock stars?

Eiichi, which stands for Prosperous one, has never really been a huge fan of the all star famous boy band Star Struck. Or SS. But when he stumbles into the world of fame and fashion he worries about being overwhelmed. The Three handsome boys that make up SS, have all fallen for him. He has a difficult time choosing who he likes and who he wants to be with when one of the boys gets a "bright idea" Why not just Share Eiichi? and so begins Eiichi's strange love "square" and he soon ends up liking all three boys. But are they only teasing him? Or are they seriously wanting to all be his lovers?

MY CHARACTER

large.jpg

Appearance: No tattoos, or scars, but has ear piercings.

Hair: Black

Eyes: Mitch-match. Left eye is grey while the right eye is blue.

Name: Eiichi Aiko

Like(s): meeting new people, molding, traveling by plane, music, soar candy, spicy foods, winter, kids, fans, and animals

Dislike(s): sweets, video games, rude/mean people, heights, boats, and long car rides

Personality: Eiichi is a rather nice person, he's friendly and not really shy unless it's in bed, but he is the type to be stubborn and stand up for what he believes in. He can hold a grudge, and he becomes very shy, timid, and nervous when it comes to sexual activates, because he's sensitive and inexperienced.

Past: Eiichi grew up in a good home with a loving family until his parents passed away in a car accident when he was 15. He ended up living with a friend who's father was a modeling agent- and since he needed money to move out and get his own place- He started molding. He's not extremely famous, most people don't even recognize him... He is just now starting to become a hit after landing a modeling gig with the top clothing brand in Japan. His eyes is what sets him apart from the rest and has been modeling off and on again for about 2 years.

Other: Eiichi gets sea sick so he doesn't like being on boats for too long. He doesn't drink alcohol because he hates the taste and doesn't like being in cars for too long.

Beginning Post

Eiichi held the folder hard againest his chest. His manger would freak out if he lost it! He was heading to M.B.C Recoding Studio's. He was suppose you give the folder to Mr. Kyo, a famous music producer who actually ran the company but he was mostly known as the man who discovered, managed and produced the all time famous Star Struck band. Eiichi himself was never crazy about the boy band like most girls were but he knew of the boys no less. He stepped inside M.B.C studio's and went to the front desk. Eiichi knew Mr. Kyo fairly well but not because of his job, but because he would often baby sit his daughter when he wasn't working or modeling.

"Hey Nana. "

"Hey Eiichi, how's the modeling going? I saw you on page 47 on last month's issue of NAKED. You looked amazing!"

"Pretty good and Thank you, I appreciate your support..."

"Of course! I can't wait to see you on the cover of a magazine someday. "

The black haired girl winked at him making Eiichi awkwardly rub the back of his neck and faintly laugh. "Haha..Thanks, is Mr.Kyo in? I got to give him this."

"Oh He is! But he's in a meeting with Star Struck! Oh~ there even hotter in person!"

Eiichi blinked a few times surprised but... he really shouldn't be. I mean Mr.Kyo was their... everything. "You like them?"

"Lots! Say...why don't you go ahead. I'm sure he's almost done, plus he loves you so I doubt he'll be too mad. And you'll get to meet them!"

"A-Are you sure? I mean I don't mind wait-"

"Just go! I'm sure it's fine."

He nodded and slowly went to the elevator, stepping inside and heading to the very top floor.

Nana was a very sweet and nice girl and had been rooting for him ever since he started molding at the age of 15. He met her about a year ago and she was always a very loud but fun girl. It was nice to have a fan.

He reached the top floor hearing the cute ding sound, signaling him to get off. He stepped out and started walking down a very narrow hall way only to stop at Mr.Kyo's office. He gently knocked.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Touma, Akira, Tsubase! Are you three listening to me! I told you over and over that if your going to go drinking you do it at home! You guys clearly can't handle your alcohol! Seriously guys! Your gonna give me a heart attack! $22,000 dollars in damages for a stupid bar fight! Not to mention you missed your TV appearance on Teen's Live! Do you understand how difficult it is to book things for you when you guys don't even show up! Your not only making me look bad, but yourselves as well. I'm your manger not a miracle worker! You guys might be famous but your not above the law! Please... for me... this month just focus on writing for your new album Color Palette. No party's, or drinking, or getting into trouble. You guys are killing me here. "

Kyo was going threw one of his "give me a break and be good" speeches once more. He loved the three boys but sometimes they drove him insane! And since he started there career he could end it if he wanted..But he genuinely cared for the boys. Sure he was making millions off of them, but unlike most mangers, he had nothing but the best intentions for the band members. He never once tried to steal or cheat them out of there money, and often tried to give them control and freedom when he could. He thought of them as family. He sighed running a hand threw his hair frustrated, when suddenly there was a knock on the door. He frowned. "Who the hell could that be?" He muttered to himself. "Who is it! I told Nana no interruptions!"

Eiichi slowly opened the door. "It's Eiichi..Sir." He hesitantly poked his head in, unsure if he should enter. The man quickly lit up like a Christmas tree. You would of never guessed He was so livid just seconds ago!

"Eiichi?! It's been forever- please come in! I'm sure you've heard of Star Struck yes?" He came in and walked up to Mr.Kyo's desk giving him the folder.

"Yes... Mr.Takishi told me to give you this."

"Ah thank you...I'm sure you don't cause your manger any problems" He glared at the band members. "No sir...I try not too," Eiichi glanced at the band members. They were indeed very attractive...and after hearing all the shouting Mr.Kyo did...it seemed like they also lived up to there reputation. He smiled kindly at them. "It's nice to meet you guys. I've heard a few of your songs... my friends little sister is crazy about you three." Mr. Kyo lightly tossed the folder on his desk, eager to chat with Eiichi as if they were good friends. "How goes the modeling? Last I heard you landed a steady modeling gig with a well known clothing brand...what was it again"

"UNIQLO...sir."

"Yes! Yes of course. The next time your free you should stop by, Lilly misses you. She is always asking about you. Haha- calls you Oppa. Haha! How cute is that." Eiichi smiled slipping his hands into his pockets, his back toward the band members. "I'll stop by the next day I'm off. "

Mr.Kyo's opened his mouth to speak but stopped himself hearing his phone ring, the older man sighed sitting at his desk. "I'm sorry but I have to take this." He turned too SS glaring daggers at them. "You boys better not cause me anymore trouble!" He warned them, his gaze turning to Eiichi who received a kind smile and a warmly goodbye. "It was lovely seeing you again my boy, tell Mr.Takishi thank you."

"Of course sir. " He quickly bowed before quietly leaving the room, hurrying out of the busy man's office. The model was wearing a white lose shirt and a checkered blue and black jacket along with dark blue fitted jeans. To match his atire he was also wearing a few sliver dog tags around his neck, a single silver stud earring and a cute black beanie, which all helped complete his outfit making him look rather sexy and mysterious. Once in the hallway he didn't bother chit-catching with the band members. He simplely stood by the elevator and patiently waited, checking his phone for the time.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• hal7283

My Characters:

3.Majesty.full.1530197.jpg

From left to right: Touma Kisaragi, Akira Sonnen, Tsubasa Hoshino

Name: Touma刀真 Kisaragi如月 (Literal translation of the characters would be like “true blade” for his first name, and “like the moon” or “February” for his last name)

Likes: play and listen to music, singing, spending time with Akira and Tsubasa, training and rehearsing, reading, winter, snow, Sashimi, Sukiyaki.

Dislikes: over-enthusiastic fans, studio executives interfering with the band, things not going according to plan, untidiness.

Personality: Cool and quiet, can be distant to strangers, but extremely loyal and protective to those who are close.

Instrument: Base

Description: Touma Kisaragi is the “cool one” of the popular boy band star struck. He was from a rather ordinary family and went through the education system much like any other young man. Though his lack of interest in socializing left him mostly alone without many friends, it gave him a lot more personal free time which he devoted into reading and practicing guitar. His world was completely changed when he got into high school and met Akira and Tsubasa, who forcefully broke the ice and entered his life. Though irritated at first, the two quickly grew on him and they became best friends due to their common interest in music. During their second year in high school Tsubasa suggested that they form a band and enter a contest, which Touma reluctantly agreed. Miraculously they won, and the rest as they say, was history.

Other: Touma seems a lot less “needy” when it comes to sexual matters, almost to the point of abstinence. But when he gets in the mood he can be very aggressive and would usually go for several rounds before stopping.

Name: Akira亮 Sonnen (First name means light, last name means Sun in German)

Likes: play and listen to music, singing, spending time with Touma and Tsubasa, most forms of sports, partying, pretty girls, pretty boys, sex, summer time, going to the beach, fireworks, the color gold, fast food.

Dislikes: Dull and boring people, studio executives interfering with the band, formal etiquette, bullies.

Personality: Proud and confident, straightforward. Doesn’t shy away from anyone or anything.

Instrument: Guitar, main vocal

Description: Akira Sonnen is the “charismatic one” and the supposed leader of the boy band ‘Star Struck”. Born between his German father and Japanese mother, his blond hair and blue eyes made him the center of attention since he was little. While some may shy away from the curious gazes, he relished in it. As for the bullies who picked on him due to his appearance, he met them all with a punch in the face, which of course brought him considerable trouble throughout his upbringing. The fact that his handsome looks made all the girls in the school essentially his harem certainly didn’t help with his popularity among boys, but even they weren’t completely immune from his charms. So Akira would often been seen followed by his group of admirers, boys and girls, eager to please and serve his every need for just the smallest of attention.

It was when he got into high school that Akira made his first genuine friend, Tsubasa, whose ability to befriend anyone within moments quickly brought the two together. With the addition of Touma shortly after, the trio quickly became the best of friends. When they formed “Star Struck” and entered the competition, Akira quite naturally took the center post and lead the three to victory and fame.

Other: Ever since he hit puberty, Akira had surrounded himself with countless “lovers”, one after another boys and girls flocked to him, and Akira welcomed them with opened arms. But none of them stayed by the blond for long as Akira would quickly abandon his old lover for a new one, then get rid of the new one for a even newer one. For him, those people were nothing but convenient tools to satisfy his sexual needs, and he saw no reason why he’d think otherwise about anyone.

Name Tsubasa 翼 Hoshino 星野 (first name means “wings”, last name means “star” or “star field”)

Like: play and listen to music, singing, spending time with Touma and Akira, making friends, playing little jokes and pranks, all kinds of sweets, spring time, flowers, reading and responding to fan letters, cute things like stuffed toys and mascots, cute boys, teasing and tormenting said cute boys.

Dislike: training and rehearsals, hot weather, dishonest, pretentious people, spicy food.

Personality: Kind, friendly, sensitive and caring, always ready to help others, secretly controlling and a bit sadistic.

Instrument: Keyboard

Description: Tsubasa Hoshino is the “cute one’ of the popular boy band “Star Struck”, though for the very few people who really knew the three, the “scary one” would probably be a better description. Being born from a rich family, Tsubasa was used to having all his needs and wishes fulfilled, which partly contributed to his love of cute things as nobody ever bothered to “correct” his interest to a more “masculine” one. He was used to being the center of attention since youth. He could have easily become just another typical spoiled brat, but one day when he noticed that some people who seemed to actively avoid him and his huge group of friends. Baffled and bemused, he began to actively approach these loners of the class, slowly break away their defenses and ended up befriending them. What he learned was that some people aren’t naturally social like him, and would require some work to know better. Further more he learned that the friends who he earned this way were often more interesting, as well as more loyal, than the “friends” who gather around him naturally.

His second awakening came when he was in junior-high, when one of his more nerdy friends showed him a picture he drew, which was a woman naked and being tied up. At that point the young Tsubasa had little knowledge regarding vanilla sex, let alone BDSM, so his immediate reaction was shock and repulsion. But the image of the helpless constrained woman stuck in his mind, and he would return to that friend again and again wanting to see his new work. Sadly that friend moved transferred to another school due to his family moving, but the damage was done. Tsubasa was a BDSM lover.

Tsubasa met Akira and Touya when he got into high school, and he instantly got interested in the two. Long story short he pulled the three of them together, and when he saw the ad for the music competition he simply couldn’t let the opportunity slid by. He came up with the name “Star Struck” because all of their names contained astronomic bodies, and also out of a little sense of pride given that it was him(the star) who struck the others and brought them all together.

Other: As mentioned above Tsubasa is into BDSM, and having a rich family meant that he had quite a lot of free money to buy all the tools and toys he wants. Sadly due to his celebrity status he had very little chance to put those toys to use in fear of causing a scandal.

Touma, Akira, and Tsubasa, the members of the popular boy band “Star Struck”, were having a time quite opposite to the glamour which they enjoy under the spot light, namely being scolded by their producer Kyo for getting into a bar fight. Given that all three members were still young it was inevitable that they’d get into some trouble, but such incidents were rather common for the troublesome teens, causing Kyo endless headaches. Normally a genuine-looking apology from Tsubasa aided by his big teary eyes would get them off the hook, but what Akira said earlier: “It’s not like we’ve injured ourselves. We knocked them all down without taking a single punch!” seemed to have ignited the pent up frustration in Kyo’s mind. What followed was an endless tirade of nagging and scolding, about the boy’s public image, of their safety, of their lack of common sense and respect so on and so forth. Despite what Kyo may think of them, the three boys weren’t really looking for trouble, it was just that the three of them had been bothered by this vague sense of unease and irritation, which made them, especially Akira, all too easy to provoke.

The creative process of “Star Struck” usually went like this: Tsubasa wrote the lyrics, Touma wrote the music, then Akira oversaw the results and made adjustments, resulting in the end product of a song. Usually it wouldn’t take long for them to create piles after piles after piles of them, but recently they’ve been having a lot of trouble. “Star Struck” was a boy band. There was simply no other way to define them. After all they broke out when they were still in high school, and even though they’ve become legally adults, much of that youthful energy still lingered within their veins. While there was no real expiration date for boy bands, and their appearance could certainly carry them longer than most, boys would eventually become men, and not all boy bands were able to make the transition easily. “Color Pallet”, this new album they were working on, was going to be their first step into the adult world, but old habits die hard. Everything they came up seemed too young, too brash, too childish. They wanted to create something deeper, harder, something more mature, perhaps even something more...carnal...

But those concerns were secondary as the three suffered Kyo’s continuous verbal bombardment. Akira being the short tempered one was running out of fuse and was about to explode at any moment, Tsubasa was trying his best to play the mediator apologizing to Kyo and calming Akira down, while Touma dozed off long ago and had cut off all connection with reality, at this rate he probably wouldn’t take long to reach some sort of spiritual enlightenment. Then suddenly there was a knock at the door. All three boys sighed in relief as they finally got a break, and turned their gazes to see just who was their savior.

And there he was, handsome young man coming through the door. Inevitably all three men’s gazes focused on the new comer, apparently named Eiichi as introduced by their producer.

“Hi.” said Touma, who had just came back to reality.

“Hey there!” said Tsubsa, who waved kindly and noticed Eiichi’s beautiful odd eyes.

“What’s up?” said Akira, who carefully examined the man’s quite literally model figure.

The three stayed put as Kyo and Eiichi continued their conversation. It was clear that their producer knew the pretty boy well. To their surprise they learned that Eiichi was a model, as they’ve never seen him before, and with those looks he should be everywhere by now.

The conversation between Kyo and Eiichi came to an abrupt end when the producer’s phone rang. As they answered halfheartedly at what Kyo said, Touma and Akira noticed the look in Tsubasa’s eyes, the look of that familiar impulsive curiosity which brought the three of them together, but there was also one of devious intent. The two looked at each other and nodded in acknowledge, as they knew their shadow leader had decided upon his next target to tease, which to be honest they could understand. After all, the young man was among the cutest things they’ve ever seen. But even after all these years of friendship, Touma and Akira had little idea what exactly Tsubasa had in mind.

The young men left the office, and Kyo was too busy talking with someone on the phone. Seizing the opportunity Tsubasa gave the other two a quick look, and all of them slipped out of the room.

“Hurry up guys! He’s getting away!” Tsubasa said as he hurriedly rushed down the hallway, with the other two following closely.

“So? What are you scheming this time?” Akira asked.

“Scheming? You make it sound so ominous! I just want to ask that cute thing to hang out with us!” The pink haired young man smiled deviously: “You don’t have to come if you don’t want to~?”

“I never said that.” Akira replied.

As they walked around the corner they quickly find the slim figure standing in front of the opening elevator door. “Wait for us!” Tsubasa yelled as the three of them rushed forward and got into the elevator box with Eiichi. Touma and Akira leaned casually against the wall and kept their eyes on Eiichi, while Tsubasa approached the handsome model.

“Thanks for holding the door for us.” Tsubasa said as he put up the most charming smile he could: “You’re Eiichi right? How did you know our producer?”

I don't think I have anything else to do...Maybe I'll stop by the coffee shop and say hi to Jin. Eiichi scrolled threw his phone, double checking his calendar. He wanted to make sure he didn't have anything else scheduled. If he wasn't modeling, then he was most likely working at Moriva. It was a small coffee shop just a few minutes away from his house and he had been working there for a little over a year. However, now that he was picking up modeling jobs more frequently, he was only put on the schedule once or twice a week. He knew that he should quit but, he actually enjoyed his simple job and it was fun to work side by side with his friend. It was thanks to Jin that Eiichi didn't end up in foster care or homeless, when his parents passed. He was truly indebted to the other and his family. Not only did he help him get a part time job at Moriva but his father created his modeling career which was just now starting to take off. Eiichi was lucky. He was taken in by a wonderful family after he lost his...and there were often times Eiichi felt like he could never repay the kindness that the Takashi's showed him.

When the elevator finally arrived, he quickly stepped inside, seeing that it was empty. He leaned against the wall, hitting the button for the lobby. He was just about to text Jin when he heard someone shout.

“Wait for us!”[/Quote]

Eiichi, being the nice person that he was, quickly slipped his hand in the elevator door, stopping it from closing. He was surprised to see the boys from Star Struck getting into the small and cramped space with him. He knew of the band and there reputation, he even knew each of there names and personas. Touma was the "cool one" Akira was the "charismatic one," and lastly Tsubasa was the "cute one."

Eiichi was not a fan of the boys. Sure they were talented and could make great music but when your constantly in the media 24-7 doing distasteful things, Well... it made them less appealing in his perspective. Not to mention he noticed that the boy band would often miss there own appearances and events. He also recalled reading about how SS didn't volunteer or attend charity events. It was as if they didn't care about there fans.

“Thanks for holding the door for us.”[/Quote]

"Don't mention it." He gave the others a small smile, shrugging nonchalantly. His eyes fell to his phone for a second before he decided to slip it into his pocket, he didn't want to come off as rude. He could text Jin later when he was outside the building.

“You’re Eiichi right? How did you know our producer?”[/Quote]

The model put on a smile. "Oh..well its kind of a long story-" He slipped his hands into his pockets, keeping eye contact with the other. Eiichi was raised to be respectful at all time, so he was often polite. A modern day gentlemen. He always made eye-contact with the people who spoke to him, giving them his full attention, and in this situation he was giving the band the benefit of the doubt. Since he knew that he shouldn't believe everything he reads in the media. Being in this industry quickly made him realize how the media liked to twist peoples words and fabricate the truth. " But...he's childhood friends with my manger and back in high school I use to babysit his daughter when he needed it."

Despite Eiichi's mysterious look and sexy attire, his personality was nothing but innocent and kind. He was defiantly a rare find in the cut throat world of fashion and fame. He spoke and acted completely normal, unfazed by the boys fame and looks. "And your Tsubasa. You play the keyboard...right? Not to many people play that instrument. Much less in a boy band. Its impressive. " He spoke honestly, giving the male a compliment, he had no desire to make enemies.

Tsubasa observed the young man in front of him carefully, who he found to be increasingly pleasing to the eyes. Ever since he was little, Tsubasa was good at observing people and discerning their true intentions, it was as kill he had perfected throughout the years of being surrounded by both flatterers and genuine friends, and Tsubasa saw only the slightest withdrawn from the young model. After all SS was no stranger to scandals and controversies, so people generally either love them to bits, or hate their guts. So it was actually qute surprising seeing the handsome model having a generally neutral opinion of them.

"Oh! You used to baby sit his kid!?" Tsubasa exclaimed as he smiled brightly. The image of Eiichi wearing an apron while holding a baby in his hand quickly came to the three young men's minds, and it was simply the most adorable thing imaginable. Tsubasa's entire being seemed to be radiating an aura of pure joy and his eyes was sparkling. Meanwhile the other two members also surprised by the information, with Akira whistling in approval and Touma's usually stoic expression changed to one of clear amazement. Tsubasa crossed his hands and said in a half joking tone:"You know Kyo never introduced us to his daughter. Lily was it? He said we're bad influence. How mean of him!"

Tsubasa's smile got even brighter when he heard Eiichi's compliment: "Oh thank you Eiichi! And your outfit looks good too! Did you came straight from work? Or did you coordinated yourself? You know, we could use someone with your looks and good fashion sense in our music video! Here!" Tsubasa reached into his pocket and took out what seemed to be like a business card and put it in Eiichi's hand. He explained: "Think about it at home. If you're interested then just call this number. I promise it will be worthwhile for you."

It was at that moment the elevator door opened, and Tsubasa said: "Oh, I think it's your stop? We're going to the parking lot downstairs. See you~~~"

The three waved as they saw Eiichi go out of the elevator box, and the door closed behind him leaving the three alone. As soon as the door closed Akira grabbed Tsubasa and said: "Alright then Tsubasa, just what kind of game you're playing? Music video? We don't even have a song yet!"

Tsubasa smiled deviously as he looked at the two. Instead of answering Akira's question he said: "You know what do we need for our album? We need a catalyst, we need something, or someone, to inspire us!"

"And you think Eiichi is that someone?" Akira asked.

"Oh please, don't tell me you guys are not intrigued by that cutey~~" Tsubasa said as the elevator door opened to the parking lot. As he turned around he said: "At the very least, we'll get to hang out with a cute model. What's there to lose?"

Akira looked at Touma with doubt in his eyes, while the latter simply shrugged. With a small sigh Akira scratched his head and said: "Alright fine, let's give it a try."

"Now that's the spirit!" Tsubasa said joyfully.

The three SS members stepped out of the elevator and headed for their ride, a bright red sports car under Tsubasa's name. Contrary to popular belief it was actually not a gift from Tsubasa' rich parents, but paid for from their common pool of earnings as a band. It was a testament of just how successful the band was, but also how tight the three boys were as they essentially shared their wallet.

"Oh! You used to baby sit his kid!?" [/Quote]

Eiichi was a bit surprised by how enjoyful Tsubasa was, it was almost infectious. He could see why his fans liked him so much, he could practically light up a room with his happy energy. He glanced at the other members hearing Akira whistle anf seeing Touma smile a little. What was so amusing ?

"You know Kyo never introduced us to his daughter. Lily was it? He said we're bad influence. How mean of him!"[/Quote]

Eiichi grinned a little, offering a shrug. He could see why Kyo didn't introduce them to his seven year old daughter. Star Struck was not the best role models at times, especially now.

What happened next really threw Eiichi for a loop as Tsubase spoke quickly and handed him a business card. It all happened so fast that he didn't really get a chance to answer Tsubase's questions.

"Oh thank you Eiichi! And your outfit looks good too! Did you come straight from work? Or did you coordinated yourself? You know, we could use someone with your looks and good fashion sense in our music video! Here!" [/Quote]

"Y-your welcome but...er..w-...I d-didn't actually- ah- w-wait...but--"

"Think about it at home. If you're interested then just call this number. I promise it will be worthwhile for you."[/Quote]

Before Eiichi could even explain himself the elevator door opened, it was time for him to get off. He slowly got off the elevator, glancing back at the boy band who was waving goodbye to him. Out of respect, Eiichi did the same accepting the card. He couldn't really deny it now. The door closed, and Eiichi now found himself standing alone, looking down at the business card between his finger tips.Tsubase seemed really nice...I should of asked for an autograph, Jamie would of liked it... He sighed. The only reason he was dressed so nicely was because someone else picked out the outfit for him. It was a gift from Mr.Takishi after scoaring the modeling gig with NAKED magazine a few weeks ago. Eiichi wasn't as knowledgeable in fashion as one might think. He simply just wore whatever the designers wanted him to wear and posed for the camera. It helped that he was so photogenic and patient.

He slipped the business card into his pocket, pulling out his phone to text Jin. His friend would probably be shocked to hear that he ran into and spoke to Star Struck...Jamie might even faint. Unlike him, she was a hardcore fan. Last time he saw her room, the walls were covered with Star Struck posters. She even had a bed comforter of Tsubase (her favorite) and figurines of SS. It was kinda scary that she dedicated her entire bedroom to them.

Eiichi texted Jin, letting him know that he was on his way to Morvia to stop by and see him. He wasn't sure if he was going to call SS or not. He felt like he couldn't offer them anything and he had no confidence in trying to dress them for a music video but...if he did appear in one with them, it would be great exposure. I guess I'll give this to my manger. Maybe he can arrange something...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You really met them?!"

" Yeah. Kinda what I expected. "Eiichi sat with Jin at a table, sipping a cup or warm tea. He lucky caught his friend on his break. " And you didn't get a autograph? Oooo- Jamie is gonna be mmmaaaad"

" I couldn't really... I kinda met them in a elevator. "

"That's no excuse. So what were they like? Were they as dreamy as Jamie thinks." Eiichi smirked a little hearing the pure sarcasm in Jin's voice. He shrugged. " They are good looking...and they weren't rude to me or any thing. In fact Tsubase was really nice...I was kinda surprised he was talking to me. But there reputation perceives them. "

"Tsubase? Tsuuuubaseee.....hmmm isn't that Jamie's favorite? Pink haired guy right?"

"Yeah."

"Ah I see. Must be nice being famous."

"I'm sure it has its downsides. "

"Aren't you on your way there?"

"Haha. No... I'm nothing special. I can't really call standing in front of a camera and letting people take pictures of me a talent. "

"I don't man. You'd be surprised. We'll, I'll see you back at the house. Gotta get back to work. Thanks for stopping by tho." He stood, smiling a little. The two were practically brothers. "Yeah of course. See you later and thanks for the tea. "

"No big deal..later." Jin gave him a quick wave before dissappearing behind the counter.

Eiichi sighed softly, pulling out the business card that Tsubase gave him. He couldn't help but wonder who's number was on the card. Was it Tsubase's or...there mangers Kyo's. Should I send a text? The dark haired male made his way outside, staring down at his phone debating on whether or not he should text Tsubase. Was it wise to get involved with him? With Star Struck? Out of pure curiosity, Eiichi sent a text message.

Hi, its Eiichi Aiko. Is this Tsubase?

The three members of Star Struck rode on their fancy sports car and speed down the highway, quickly arriving at a expensive residential district after only about 15 minutes of driving. They drove down to the underground parking lot under a high rise apartment building, then took the elevator to the top floor, their floor.

This rather luxurious pent house apartment was also common property of the band just like the car, as it became tedious for them to go commute to the studio from their respective homes, or have to find somewhere else whenever they want to meet up and discuss the operation of the band. They ended up getting this place which was pretty close to the company, and naturally they needed a ride to take them from the house to the company, thus why the car came into the picture. Of course having a house of their own had the added benefit of not having to take girls/boys they meet to hotels for "business", though recently such occasions had been rare due to them too worried about their upcoming album. In any case, this place was their home, while the common area such as the living room and dinning room resembles a typical luxurious suite, their personal rooms reflected more of their individual tastes, such as Touma's room being tidy and filled with books, Akira's room a little bit messy, while Tsubasa' room was pretty much all pink and filled with plush toys and cute things. In addition, there were also two smaller guest rooms, as well as small studio built with sound proof walls so they could practice music without bothering the resident downstairs. There was also a “hobby room” at the far side of the hallway but it was rarely used.

"Ah~~~ finally home!" Akira whined as he stretched in fatigue and fell face down onto the sofa, followed by Tsubasa who joined Akira on the couch and began to contest the blonde for more space. The two began to push each other around playfully, then Touma joined the picture after locking the door and simply sat on top of the two. It quickly devolved into a total mess of friendly brawl, until finally all three of them fell off the couch in a symphony of boyish laughter. After a while they all calmed down and just laid there on the wooden floor looking at the ceiling blankly while catching their breath. After a while they began to chat:

Akira: “Hey Tsubasa.”

Tsubasa: “Yeah?”

Akira: “You think that cutey is really gonna call?”

Tsubasa: “I certainly hope so... though I’ll give it a 30% chance.”

Akira: “That low?”

Tsbasa: “It’s more like that high. I mean he seemed the really up-tight good kid kind of boy. You know, the kind who usually don’t hang out with bad boys like us.”

Touma: “Not that it had ever stopped you.”

Tsubasa: “True, but that was back in school, when they have to show up in the same classroom as me. But now, it’s his choice to call. Everything depends on him making the move.”

At that point the conversation began to diverge away from the cute model to music, then news, then all over the place. Gradually their talking became less and less frequent and sheepish, until they devolve into barely audible moans and groans, and into regular breathing and occasionally a light snore coming from Touma. Time passed by quietly until suddenly a loud and joyful melody came from Tsubasa’s pocket, causing the pink haired young man to jump up in surprise. He quickly picked up the phone and said: “Hello? This is Tsubasa Hoshino. Who is this?”

To his utter joy and surprise it was the very cute model they’ve been talking about before their little nap. Tsbasa said: “Oh hi Eiichi! Didn’t expect you to call so soon. How’s going? Did you consider my offer? Or maybe we can meet up somewhere so we can explain the project to you in more detail?”

As Eiichi sent the text message, his eyes briefly took a look at his surrounding, unintentionally hitting the call button with his thumb. His phone suddenly started to ring. W-what? W-wait no!

“Hello? This is Tsubasa Hoshino. Who is this?” [/Quote]

Crap... Before Eiichi could even hang up, Tsubase answered the phone. It would of been rude to suddenly hang up now.

"H-hey...Tsubase. Its Eiichi Aiko."

“Oh hi Eiichi! Didn’t expect you to call so soon. How’s it going? Did you consider my offer? Or maybe we can meet up somewhere so we can explain the project to you in more detail?”[/Quote]

"Y-Yeah. Sorry if I'm bothering you...but about your offer...I don't think I'd be much help. I don't typically dress myself. I can let our mangers arrange something with my main designer though, I'm sure Mr. Takishi won't mind..." He paused for a moment, before continuing. "But if you ever find a time when your not busy, I would actually like to meet up again and ask you for a favor. I feel kinda bad for asking you, but I'd really appreciate a autograph from you. Maybe a signed poster? I-its not for me but for my friends little sister, Jamie. You are her favorite and she really supports you and your career. Her birthday is just around the corner too so..- agh... I hope I'm not being to straight forward and asking a lot. " He knew Jamie would love it, and I wanted to do something nice for her, and since Tsubase came off so friendly when they first met, he assumed that he'd most likely do it. "B-but if you can't do it- I completely understand. "

(Sorry I somehow thought Eiichi called instead of sending the message. Let's say Tsubasa called back as soon as he saw what Eiichi sent, okay?)

"Oh no no no, you're no bother at all. I was hoping you'd call." Tsubasa said responding to Eiichi's comment. It was rather cute hearing the handsome model explaining that it wasn't him who coordinated the outfit he was wearing, since it just showed how genuine and honest he was, almost to the point of nativity. This was proven further by the request of a autograph for his friend which followed.

"Of course I don't mind giving a loyal fan a birthday present. Signed poster, signed album, signed clothes, you name it you got it!" Tsubasa responded without hesitation. After all such things were really the easiest things possible for them. In fact they always have tons of signed merchandise sitting around. But of course, Tsubasa wasn't going to just let Eiichi have what he wanted and let the opportunity to approach him slid away. He continued: "That being said, we do need a guest star to appear in our music video and my offer to you still stands. So how about this, you agree to work with us, she gets all the presents plus we're gonna attend her birthday party... You are throwing her a party right? If not then we'll throw her one! We can talk about this in more detail once we meet. When are you available? Tonight? Tomorrow? We're pretty much free these couple of days so you just pick a time and place and we'll be there!"

As Eiichi heard Tsubase's offer, his foot steps slowed. Every step became smaller and smaller until he stopped in the middle of the sidewalk causing people to stare. His jaw dropping slightly as a huge smile grew on his face. The musician would no doubt hear the slight gaspe Eiichi made, and the pure joy in his tone."Ah...wah- .." Eiichi was flabbergasted to say the least. He stammered, struggling to get his words out due to his ecstatic mood. " Yes! Yes! Thank you! She is going to freak out!..."

Eiichi laughed softly into the phone, almost imaging Jamie's reaction. What would she do? Cry...Faint? Cry and faint?! The model struggled to control his excitement. "I will have to talk to my manger about the music video offer but I don't think he will object. As for meeting up, how about tomrrow at Daruma, its a really nice steakhouse that's not too far from your recording studio. I can call ahead and book a private room. My treat. I'll send you the address. How does 7:30 sound?" Eiichi was not only happy but astonished by Tsubase's generosity. They had only briefly met in a elevator and now he was going to help throw his "step sister" a birthday party. "Thank you again! I will see you tomorrow. " He hung up and quickly texted Tsubase the address of the restaurant before practically running the rest of the way home eager to tell Jamie's parents about her surprise birthday gift and Tsubase's offer.

"I'm home! "

"Eiichi - welcome home. I'm in the kitchen.

Ms.Takishi! Ms.Takishi! You won't believe the day I had! " She laughed, turning off the stove. You sound very happy, what happened? And how many times do I have to tell you, call me Ms. Mayu... Or mom. " Eiichi blushed faintly, feeling a little awkward. Ms. Takishi knew that she could never replace his own mother but she often tried to be a mom to him when ever she had the opportunity and Eiichi was grateful. "Y-yes ma'am. Sorry...oh but I wanted to tell you about my day! I met Star Struck!" Her eyes widened as she joined Eiichi at the kitchen table. He seemed to have her full attention now, since she stopped preparing her lunch. "That boy band Jamie is nuts about? "

"Yes! Yes! And I talked to one of them and they said they'd not only give Jamie signed merchandise but meet her and attended her birthday party!"

"A-are you serious? Aren't those boys far to busy to attend at fifteen year olds birthday party. "

" They said they didn't have anything planned for the next few days. I know this is sudden but please consider this! Just think how happy Jamie would be!" Ms. Takishi nodded, considering the offer. Eiichi continued to smile and inform the women of his day and Tsubase's offer about being in his music video.

" Of course, we'll talk more about it when Kaito gets home. But how nice of them...I'm suprised you got such a extraordinary offer.

"Right! I'm really excited! I home Mr. Takishi says yes."

" I don't see why he wouldn't. Would you like some pasta dear?"

"Yes please!" This day was just getting better and better.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{ Next Day }

Eiichi made sure to get to the restaurant early. He sat in a closed off room at a traditional Japanese low dining table with cushions. He was lucky that the owner of the restaurant was a fan of his otherwise he wouldn't have been able to get a reservation so quickly however she was even more eager to give him a room when he told her that Star Struck would be eating with him. He had texted Tsubase early in the morning and told him to enter the restaurant threw the back door, so he wouldn't catch too much attention.

Today he was wearing a long sleeved dark green light weight sweater, with a black zip up brandmaned jacket with matching black jeans. For once he was kinda nervous... He had never hung out with celebrities before. He had stayed up late discussing Tsubase's offer with his manger and about the band coming to Jamie's party. Mr. Takishi was a little hesitant at first but it didn't take him long for Eiichi and Mayu to convince him otherwise. Its almost 7:30...I wonder if its just gonna be Tsubase or the whole group.

"Daruma? Yes I know that place! So 7:30 right? Perfect! See you tomorrow then? Bye bye!" Tsubasa answered before they both hung up the phone. He then turned his gaze back at the other two members and cheered as he high-five each of them. He said happily: "I got him boys, got him!"

"Aren't you celebrating victory a bit too early?" Akira asked.

"Oh, no at all! The fish had already bit the bait! All there's left is to retrieve the wire." Tsubasa smile deviously.

Touma sighed as he saw the other two member began to laugh diabolically as if they were villains from a cartoon. On one hand he pitied the poor model who was falling into the hands of these two trouble makers, but on the other hand he had to admit Eiichi was... attractive, for lack of a better word. His nativity was like a fresh air in their lives which had been filled with strife and struggle for too long. Regardless of what Tsubasa and Akira's intentions, Touma was really looking forward to make friends with the handsome model.

The next day, the members of Star Struck arrived at Daruma around 7:00 but didn't immediately went in. Instead they stayed around the corner and observed the entrance. Shortly after Eiichi arrived, and Tsubasa quickly took a few shots of the model as he approached.

"Just why are we hiding again? And what's up with the photo? Thinking of becoming a paparazzi?" Akira asked.

"Shhhush! I'm missing a good angle!" Tsubasa said as he took one last photo before he went inside. Satisfied, he put the phone back inside the pocket and smiled: "It’s going to my Eichi collection!”

“So you’re a stalker, not a paparazzi.” Touma said coldly.

Tsubasa gave Touma a quick jab but was easily blocked by the latter, as both of them expected. After fooling around just a bit longer they entered the restaurant through the back door just as Eiichi told them, quickly finding the private room at the back and opened the door.

“Hi! Eiichi~~~ How’s going?” Tsubasa waved as he entered and handed the bag of signed merchandise to the young model: “Here’s the down payment~~”

“Hello Eiichi. I can call you that right? Sorry for him being so obnoxious.” Akira said as he approached and shook Eiichi’s hand.

“Hey.” And at last there was Touma, who simply nodded before closing the door behind them.

Given that they were not working, the three had put on clothing which looked almost stereotypical when it comes to disguise, each wearing a plain jumper of their corresponding color of black, yellow and pink, as well as fitting jeans. To top it off they’ve also got sunglasses on which made them look suspicious as hell in the traditional Japanese restaurant. They stayed up at the table and Tsubasa said: “We’re starving. How about we order first then talk business once we got a full stomach?”

“Hi! Eiichi~~~ How’s going?”[/Quote]

The model slightly jumped, taken by surprise. He quickly stood to greet the band members bowing respectfully. "H-hi."

Tsubasa entered and suddenly handed him a bag.

The model quickly straightened himself out, taking it, looking a bit confused. He glanced in the bag finding all sorts of Star Struck signed merchandise

“Here’s the down payment~~”[/Quote]

Eiichi appeared to be stumpped, turning to Tsubase with a smile on his face. "I..I don't know what to say. I feel like thank you isn't enough.." He laughed faintly, setting the bag down.

“Hello Eiichi. I can call you that right? Sorry for him being so obnoxious.” [/Quote]

"Sure. I don't mind. " He laughed again, shaking Akira's hand.

“Hey.” [/Quote] The last person to greet him was Touma who gave him a small nod, Eiichi quickly returned his greeting with a small bow and a cute smile.

As they stood Eiichi couldn't help but take notice in the boys attire and smirked a little. Wearing the stereotypical incognito disguise most celebrities wear, but since they were all wearing the colors that they were associated with on stage and off, it was almost not even a diguse. And since they were wearing sunglasses at night, it made them even more suspicious looking. "Nice disguises." He joked, taking a seat at the table, sitting criss-cross.

“We’re starving. How about we order first then talk business once we got a full stomach?”[/Quote]

"Sure! Sounds good to me." He handed each band member a menu, however he didn't have one. After a minute or two there was a light knock on the door before it slide open. Standing there was a old lady in her 60's wearing a pink kimono. "Oh my word. You weren't kidding Eiichi." Her voice soft and heartfelt.

"Lady Chio! Guys this is the owner of Daruma...She was nice enough to give this private room to us. " She slowly bowed, her body slightly shaking. "You boys get what ever you like.. On the house."

"A-are you sure? I can't accept that... I don't mind paying Lady Ch--"

"Nonsense. It is fine my boy. It'll be an honor to have famous celebrates eat my cooking...now what can I start you off with?" Eiichi hesitantly nodded. "Thank you very much! May I have iced tea..and my usual..."

"Of course deary~ And for you boys.."

She smiled, writing down there orders. Once everyone ordered, she bowed politely taking there menus. "I'll have your drinks brought to you...and your food should be out shortly. "

She then left to give there order to the chef, leaving Eiichi alone with SS. The model sighed. I feel bad now...I really don't mind paying but... Eiichi always felt a little awkward taking things for free. He always felt like he should give the other person something in return. "Thank you guys for meeting me. Was it hard to get here?"

He asked, assuming that they were constantly followed by fans and the paparazzi.

"Thank you very much. Lady Chio. You're too kind." Tsubasa smiled as he received the menu from the restaurant owner. He took the lady's hand gently and said: "I'll surely recommend this place to our friends in the business..."

Just as Tsubasa was in the middle of "flirting" with Chio however, the usually quiet Touma suddenly said in a firm voice: "Suhi & Sashimi Boat."

Hearing this Akira frowned a little and said: "Dude it's on the house. Not saying you should go cheap but at least pick something..."

"Sushi & Sashimi Boat....!" Touma insisted.

Tsubasa and Akira smiled weakly. Even though Touma was usually the most cal and level-headed one among the three, he could be incredibly stubborn at times, especially when it comes to Sushi and Sahimi, which were his favorite foods. They knew there was zero chance to change Touma's mind. "Sorry, sushi and sashimi are his favourites." Tsubasa said as he opened the menu and scanned the list quickly: "So Touma would have that.... and I'll have a........ Set A please? With hot tea....and Akira?"

"Same for me." the blonde replied, not even bothered to open his menu.

After the lady left with their order Tsubasa chuckled when he heard Eiichi's comment and said: "Yeah I feel a little bad too... Should probably give her a signature after this... and a group photo together. Oh and don't need to thank us. In face we are the ones who should do the thanking."

Akira and Tsubasa gave Touma a quick glance. It was clear that at this point the normally cool base guitarist was too focused on the coming sushi & sashimi feast to engage in any meaningful conversations, which meant that it was up to the two of them to socialize with the handsome model. "Oh it was not hard at all, cause we're pretty familair with this area, just never came to this particular place." Akira chimed in as he leaned closer to Eiichi: "And what about you? How did you get here? You seems to know the owner quite well. Forgive me for saying this but you don't seem like the kind who frequent a fancy restaurant. Let me guess.. you used to work here?"

Eiichi was impressed with how smooth Tsubasa was, offering Lady Chio a kind smile with a dash of his charm. How was he so good at charming people? Perhaps it was his looks or flirty personality, or both. There was just something about the other that forced you to like him.

The model smiled when he witnessed Touma and Akira going back an forth. Touma looked so serious. It seemed that the guitarist really wanted Sushi & Sashimi boat. He chuckled a little, finding the two comical. He listened as the others ordered a Set A and hot tea and smiled as Lady Chio left with there orders.

"Yeah I feel a little bad too... Should probably give her a signature after this... and a group photo together. Oh and don't need to thank us. In fact we are the ones who should do the thanking."[/Quote]

"Thank me? " He blinked. "I didn't really do anything." He said softly, awkwardly scratching the back of his head. He felt like he should be the one thanking Star Struck. Here they were eating dinner with him, and offering him a spot in there music video as well as giving him gifts and promising to attend Jamie's birthday party in person. Why were they even thanking him? How could he ever return there kindness?

"Oh it was not hard at all, cause we're pretty familair with this area, just never came to this particular place." [/Quote]

"Oh, I see."

"And what about you? How did you get here? You seems to know the owner quite well. Forgive me for saying this but you don't seem like the kind who frequent a fancy restaurant. Let me guess.. you used to work here?"[/Quote]

Eiichi's eyes widened slightly, impressed that Akira got it right. "Yeah. Back in highschool. I was hired to be a dishwasher and bust boy but when the owner came to inspect the restaurant she insisted that I be a waiter or host." He laughed faintly. "She said I was too good looking to be washing dishes." He shrugged.

The door opened shortly and Lady Chio returned with there drinks as well as two bottles of sake and small cups. " I thought you boys would enjoy some sake... I can only image how stressful it is to be so famous. Please have as much as you like...and don't worry Eiichi I won't tell a soul if you have a little. "

"Thank you lady Chio."

She winked and smiled at him misceviously before bowing respectfully and leaving them once more.

The model took a sip of his iced tea, his eyes down casted. He had never had aloachol before since he was still under age, plus he really had no desire to drink. He didn't care for the smell or the countless horror stories he heard from people who got drunk and did crazy things. He wasn't sure how he'd act either if he did get drunk...would the others take care of him or take advange of him?

"Ha ha. I knew it. You know we used to work as waiters too, at a café near our highschool." Akira said with a smirk: "Though we quickly got fired cause all of our fans kept showing up and made things awkward for the other guests. Oh and that's before we debuted by the way."

Moments later the door opened and this time the restaurant owner brought them their drinks. "Ah! Sake! Thank you Lady Chio!" Tsubasa smiled as the lady backed away from the room and closed the door behind her. He took the cups and poured the alcohol for all four of them. He raised up his cup and took a glace at the rest of them and said: "To the start of a great friendship. Cheers!"

"Cheers!" "Cheers." The other two of SS also raised their glasses, and poured the content down their throats in one swift move. Tsubasa noticed the expression on Eiichi's face and chuckled:"Not really a drinker huh? Me neither. I much prefer sweets over alcohol. Unlike these two."

Tsubasa tilted his head slightly towards Touma and Akira, who had already poured themselves another cup and was in the middle of emptying them as well. Tsubasa opened the menu and flipped to the drink section and muttered: "How about we get something for us that's more tasty....... ah! There you go!"

Having made his discovery, the pink haired idol went to the door and poked his head out of the room. He waved towards one of the waitresses who was passing by and ordered something. He then quickly went back to his seat and looked at Eiichi with a playful smile: "Trust me, it's gonna be good!"

Soon enough the food came, with Eiichi, Tsubasa and Akira eating their own order, while Touma was hoarding the massivve boat of Sushi & Sashimi which was meant for sharing. Along with the food there was also a big pink bottle which Tsubasa poured a glass for both himself and Eiichi. The drink was sweet, fruity flavoured, bubbly, easy to drink, but deviously high in alcohol. The four continued to chat, or more precisely Tsubasa bombarded Eiichi with questions after questions such as birthday, favorite color, favorite food, season, hobby and so on, while Akira occasionally made a comment or two. During all this Touma seemed completely removed from reality as his whole being was focused on the food, and Tsubasa was constantly refilling Eiichi's glass.

At this point Tsubasa had became a lot more bold and intimate with his advances on Eiichi, and was pratically hugging the young model. Eventually they reached the topic of relationships and he asked: "So~~~~~~~~Eiichi~~~~ do you have someone special~~~? Like a girl friend? Or boyfriend? You must be so~~~~~~~~~~~~ popular with that cute face of yours~~~~"

"Ha ha. I knew it. You know we used to work as waiters too, at a café near our highschool...Though we quickly got fired cause all of our fans kept showing up and made things awkward for the other guests. Oh and that's before we debuted by the way."[/Quote]

"Oh..I see. I never knew that, that's pretty impressive. " He spoke honestly. The model became a little less talkive though when lady Chio brought them sake and saw Tsubasa beginning to pour the alcohol for all four of them. The keyboardist raised his glass for a toast and Eiichi followed his lead, raising his cup as well. One drink couldn't hurt him...right?

"To the start of a great friendship. Cheers!"[/Quote]

"Cheers. " Eiichi smiled softly, and after watching the band members swiftly drink there drinks, he copied them, taking his first shot of alcohol rather well. His face squinched up a little, surprised by the strong bitter taste. It wasn't bad tho...not super great, but it wasn't as horrible as he imaged. He kinda liked it...

"Not really a drinker huh? Me neither. I much prefer sweets over alcohol. Unlike these two." [/Quote]

Eiichi shrugged a little."No...first time but...it wasn't too bad..." He smiled as the other band members started to pour more, clearly enjoying themselves. Eiichi was almost tempted to ask for another but knew that he really shouldn't be drinking in the first place. He glanced at Tsubasa seeing him open up a drinks menu, flipping threw it.

"How about we get something for us that's more tasty..."[/Quote]

"N-no I-its ok.I really shouldn't be drinking any--

"Ah! There you go!"[/Quote]

It seemed Tsubasa didn't hear him. Before Eiichi could stop him the pink haired idol went to the door and ordered another drink. He sighed softly as the man returned looking at him with a playful smile.

"Trust me, it's gonna be good!"[/Quote]

"Ok. "

It didn't take very long for there food to come.* Eiichi had ordered beef Ramen with a side of white rice and grilled vegetables. You could see how comfortable he was becoming, almost forgetting that the others were famous. The drink Tsubasa asked for also arrived, and the other was quick to pour a glass for both of them. "Thanks," he said softly, taking a sip. The drink was sweet, fruity flavoured and bubbly but it smoothly went down his throat. However the model cringed at the taste. He cleared his throat, struggling to find the right words. "W-wow...thats uh...r-really...sweet.." Eiichi wanted to be respectful so he did his best to drink a little bit more of the drink before he had to give up. Despite Eichii's sweet personality, he actually hated sweets, and rather preferred sour and spicy things.

The room was filled with chatter as they all talked and laughed. While eating, Eichii asked if he could pour himself another cup of sake, and luckily Akira and Tomua didn't mind sharing. The model ended up having eight shots and half of Tsubasa'a sweet drink and because he drank so much and was talking a lot, he ended up only eating half of his food, filling up on drinks.

Tsubasa's ended up asking him a lot of questions, but the model didn't seem to mind. "My birthday is February 12th, My favorite color is blue. Favourite food would have to be a spicy curry, my hobbies are reading, traveling, and modeling. " Eichii answered every question with a honest smile , looking so innocent and pure. By now the alcohol was settling in and Eiichi's cheeks were now flushed. He didn't really seem to mind when Tsubase got closer to him, leaning on him and hugging him. When Tsubasa asked him about his relationship status. Eiichi laughed. "No no. I don't. I try to keep things professional when I'm modeling. I dated a few girls in high school but...it just didn't work out...A lot happened and she ended up cheating on me." He said sadly, his tone changing to a soft one. He sighed, leaning against Tusbase. "Hmm...your really warm..."He grinned, resting his head on the others shoulder. His skin was so soft. "W-what about you guys...I can't image that your all single. I bet you guys have had a lot of girl friends."

The SS members were all quite surprised to see that Eiichi was enjoying the Sake so much, especially Tsubasa who ordered the sweet bubly cocktail partly to trick the model into drinking more. But it quickly became clear that no tricks were necessary, evident by the cups after cups of hardcore liquer drank by him. He even contributed to the consumption of the cocktail despite not really being a fan of it.

But perhaps the most surprising thing was the change in Eiichi's behavior after a few drinks. The previously timid and more reserved model became open, talkative, and intimate. Not only he didn't seem to mind Tsubasa's advances, he seemed to be actually enjoying it somewhat. Neither did he seemed to mind the bombardment of questions coming from Tsubasa. While most of his questions were pretty trivial, when he began to explain his relationship status all three of SS stopped what they were doing/eating/drinking and listened carefully.

"Oh? So you don't have a lover currently huh?" Tsubasa smiled as he leaned in even closer, he could pretty much feel the breath of Eiichi on his face, and vice versa. "We're actually all single ourselves right now! Ha ha, what a wonderful coincidence!" Tsubasa said with a devious smile. As much as Tsubasa want to make Eiichi his "friend", it would be wrong to ruin his relationship if he had one, even though it's not like the three of them have not NTRed someone before, but those were all the result of their partners hiding their relationships from them. Tsubasa said half jokingly: "Lonely boys like us should stick together don't you think? Help each other out to find love? Even in each other?"

"Oh shut up Tsubasa. That sounds so cheesy!" Akira chimed in: "This is why I have to edit every lyric you write!"

"I don't see you ever come up with anything creative?" Tsubasa huffed at Akira. He then turned back to Eiichi and picked up the Sake bottle wanting to refill the model's cup but found it to be empty. "Ah.... we ran out of Sake~~~ Do you want more Eiichi?"

"Probably shouldn't exploit the kindness of our hostess any further." Touma added, being the voice of reason among the three. Despite him having also consumed large quantity of alcohol there was absolutely no sign of it on the cool-faced idol, not even a hint of pink on his skin.

"We do have a few bottles at our place." Akira said as he looked at the clearly drunk Eiichi: "Wanna come to our place and keep the fun train rolling?"

Eiichi felt...different. He wouldn't realize it till later but the alcohol he had ingested made him more open and talkative then he normally was. He recently started having mock interviews with his manger in order to answer questions "correctly" and do so without giving away a lot of private information. However all his training was going right out the window. Answering simple questions like, his favorite color or food were fine and nothing problematic. However when it came to his dating life, he often kept it private and never really liked to talk or tell others he was cheated on. It was a wound that has healed but still slightly bothers him to this day. The fact that he so bluntly brought it up would be a surprise to Jin and Jamie if they ever saw him in this state.

Tsubasa smiled at him as he spoke, further invading on his personal space as he leaned in closer. He could feel his breath against his skin...it smelled sweet and even though Eiichi didn't like sweets, he had to admit that it smelled good. If they kissed...would his tastebuds make an exception for Tsubasa...Would he like it...More importantly...would he kiss back? The model blushed faintly, having the other so close.

"We're actually all single ourselves right now! Ha ha, what a wonderful coincidence!"[/Quote]

Eiichi gave a small nod. "I guess its a small world after all. "

"Lonely boys like us should stick together don't you think? Help each other out to find love? Even in each other?"[/Quote]

The model raised his eye brow slightly confused. "Uh..yeah...sure..I guess."

He zoned out a little as Tsubasa and Akira had there conversation. He was starting to feel a little light headed and...a mix of tired and horny. I don't feel so good...did I drink too much? The model leaned on the table, ready to take a nap. He gave a small smile to Tsubasa seeing him attempt to refill his drink. He shook his head, luckily it was empty.

"Ah.... we ran out of Sake~~~ Do you want more Eiichi?"[/Quote]

"N-no thank you..I think...I might be drunk. To be honest I can't really tell but I feel a little sick and too in touch with my emotions. Its weird but...I kinda like it..Am I suppose to feel tired and...-" he stopped himself realizing that he was talking too much and was Litterly going to ask Tsubasa if he was suppose to feel horny! What was wrong with him?! He cleared his throat. "N-nevermind" He muttered, blushing once more.

"Probably shouldn't exploit the kindness of our hostess any further."[/Quote]

Eichii nodded, awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

"We do have a few bottles at our place. Wanna come to our place and keep the fun train rolling?"[/Quote]

The model blinked, completely taken by surprise. He bit his lip. He knew that he should go back home but...if he did, there was a high chance he would get in trouble. Mr. Takishi was not only his step father but manger as well, and there was no way he could hide the fact that he was drunk and smelled like alcohol. "Ah...I-I don't know. I probably should quit while I'm ahead...but..." He heaved a very frustrated sigh, rubbing the back of his neck, his eyes down casted as if he was a guilt ridden puppy. "The Takishi's are my..foster family and I really don't want them to see me like this...or worry them...I..I really hate to ask or intrude but...w-would it be possible for me to stay the night? And the paparazzi can't know-please. I would truly appreciate it. "

He bowed his head being so respectful and cute.

Tsubasa's smile widened as he observed Eiichi, clearly being affected by the alcohol. The hint of desire in the model's eyes certainly didn't escape the pink-haired idol's attention, as observing people was something he was extremely good at. This brought the three members of SS together, and with any luck, would also make Eiichi their.... "friend".

"Ha ha, glad that you like it. Being able to enjoy alcohol is such an important part in life." Akira smiled: "The stuff works differently for different people. Like Tsubasa gets real energetic, I gets dizzy, and Touma..." He took a glance at the cool idol who was finishing the remaining liquor in the bottle and said: "I'm not entirely sure if he's human or not. Definitely not his liver."

Tsubasa was pleasantly surprised when Eiichi agreed to come to their place for the night, though he'd prefer the reasoning behind it to be less reasonable. "Of course! You're welcomed to stay at our place for the night. And don't worry about the press, we're experts when it comes to evading their attention!" Tsubasa smiled as his devious mind quickly began scheming. He figured that Eiichi must be still quite sober since he still had the capacity to worry about things like paparazzi, but that can be fixed once they get home.

With that settled, the three helped the drunk model out of their private booth and found Lady Chio. They took a group photo with the lady and gave her their autograph, then sneaked out of the back door just like when they arrived. Despite Touma being perfectly capable of driving them home, the three eventually decided against the idea, as that may leave a bad impression on Eiichi. Akira dialed the number of a driver they trusted, and a few minutes latter a limo parked in front of them and took the four to Star Struck’s apartment.

“Welcome to our little hideout~~~ Oh watch your steps!” Tsubasa smiled as they half carried the drunk model inside and laid him on the couch. “You guys entertain our guest, I’ll get some drinks and snacks.”

“I’ll come with you.” Touma said.

As Touma and Tsubasa left for the kitchen, Akira sat beside Eiichi and wrapped his arm around the young man’s shoulder. He turned to look at the handsome man and found himself lost in his dreamy odd-eyes. Akira whispered: “Has anyone told you that your eyes are mesmerizing?” As he spoke, the blonde was getting closer and closer to Eiichi, getting even closer than Tsubasa had back at the bar. Akira could feel Eiichi’s breath on his face, and he tilted his head and opened his mouth just so slightly. It seemed inevitable that their lips would soon touch.

Eiichi smiled softly, feeling rather relaxed for the first time in a while. He had been working so much that he forgot to take a break. Things were becoming increasingly more hectic for the up and coming model. It felt nice to sit, talk, and have a nice dinner with...friends? Was it too soon to call them that? Perhaps it was the alcohol but Eichii felt so relaxed and loose around the boys.

"Ha ha, glad that you like it. Being able to enjoy alcohol is such an important part in life."[/Quote]

"Funny..I remember Mr.Kyo saying the same thing. " He chuckled. No doubt there manger needed a few drinks after handling Star Stuck day in and day out.

"The stuff works differently for different people. Like Tsubasa gets real energetic, I gets dizzy, and Touma...I'm not entirely sure if he's human or not. Definitely not his liver."[/Quote]

The model laughed, letting down his guard completely. "I see." He smiled. To a stranger, it would look like these four boys were the best of friends, hell, one might even assume Star Struck was a four member band with the way they laughed and joked around with Eiichi. The atmosphere was that of bros.

The model was grateful to the boy band for letting him spend the night. He honestly wouldn't know what to say or do if his manger found out. Jin and Jamie wouldn't care, but Mr. and Mrs. Takishi would most likely be upset.

When it was time to go, the others helped him stand. He could walk, but not without stumbling or bumping into something and for some unknown reason to him, Eiichi found it funny. He was surprised by how kind SS was...perhaps the news wasn't a reliable source to judge the boys.

Before leaving he joined the band members in a group photo with Lady Chio who couldn't have been more happier. "Tthank you lllady Chio~ "

The older lady laughed, seeing that Eichii was intoxicated. "My word I would of never guessed you were such a light weight. " She patted him on the back turning to Akria. "Take care of him deary~ Make sure he gets home saftly and please come again! You boys are welcome any time!~ She waved goodbye, allowing the boys to sneak out the back door. Eichii found himself leaning on Tsubasa often for support. He smelled sweet, and his skin was soft...almost like a girls.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Welcome to our little hideout~~~ Oh watch your steps!” [/Quote]

"T-Thank you.." Eichii said softly, his eyes only half open. He could hardly recall the drive to there home. He had accidentally dozed off for a few minutes in the limo, sleeping on Tsubasa's shoulder.

He sunk into the couch, feeling the room sway. He closed his eyes, not caring for the bright lights in the room.

“You guys entertain our guest, I’ll get some drinks and snacks.”[/Quote]

"Nnn- no Nnno you donn't havve too.." His words slurring.

“I’ll come with you.”[/Quote]

"But--!"

He sighed softly watching Touma and Tsubasa disappear from the room. He glanced at Akira who joined him on the couch and suddenly wrapped his arm around him.

“Has anyone told you that your eyes are mesmerizing?”[/Quote]

Akira's gaze was...kinda of intense. Eiichi blushed faintly, flattered by the others compliment. His eyes down casted.

"Mesmerizing? Haha- yeahhhh...a few photographer's...it's Funnny cause I uuse to hate my eyess...but- tthank you.."

As he spoke the blonde seemed to be getting closer and closer to him, encroaching on his personal space. His eyes widened slightly realizing that Akira's lips were millimeters from touching his! His heart beat quickened. He could feel the guitarists breath against his skin. Was he...going to kiss him?! Eiichi's cheeks turned a shade darker, having Akira so close. He didn't have time to say a word, let alone react as Akira's lips connected to his.

The model kept his eyes open, staring blankly at the singer, completely in shock. The kiss lasting a few seconds before Eichii suddenly pulled away, covering his lips innocently. "I...uh...y-you..j-just..."

He could barely speak. What just happened?!

As Akira was left alone with Eiichi in the living room, Tsubasa and Touma was in the kitchen and actually preparing drinks and snacks for their new friend. As they took out the guest cup from the cupboard Tsubasa nudged Touma slightly and asked: "So?"

"So what?" Touma replied plainly.

"So what do you think of Eiichi! He's quite cute isn't him!?" Tsubasa said excitedly. He looked up as if a teenage girl fantasizing about her idol, even though he was an idol himself, and said with his eyes practically sparkling: "I thought he was adorable when he walked into the meeting room, but today! Man did you see how he smiled! My god I'd kill for that smile! By the heavens why isn't he a top model already? At least like a really really famous one?!"

"Yes, it was... quite a sight..." Touma agreed. When they broke down Eiichi's defenses with the help of alcohol they were able to get a rare glimpse into the unguarded true self of the model, and it was so pure, so beautiful that it would make most people want to protect him at all cost, but for others....

"Oh I can't wait to play with him~~~" Tsubasa said as his sadistic mind began to imagine the "bright" future in front of them.

Touma turned to look at his friend coldly. While he knew that Tsubasa was by no means a bad person, and all his schemes and pranks while annoying at the time, usually ends well for all parties involved. Nonetheless Touma was slightly worried as the flame he saw in Tsubasa's eyes seemed to burn brighter and fiercer like never before. And the worst part was, he couldn't deny the fact that he was curious to see what would Tsubasa do to the innocent model.

Meanwhile back in the living room, Akira chuckled as he saw the cute reaction coming from Eiichi. He showed a teasing smile as he closed the distance between them again and said: "You seem so surprised... don't tell me that was your first kiss.... Sad that we didn't do it properly." As the blonde approached he put his hands on Eiichi's shoulders, taking full advantage of Eiichi's shock, he easily and almost effortlessly pushed the model down on the couch. Akira looked down at Eiichi and said: "Regardless of whether it was your first kiss ever or not, it was our first kiss, and I want to make sure you remember it fondly... and strongly."

Almost the moment the last syllable left Akira's mouth, the blonde idol covered Eiichi's lips once again. But this time it was not like the almost childish tease earlier, but much more skillful, aggressive, and passionate. Their lips touched, stimulating the countless nerve ends within those pink peddles. Akira's tongue intruded inside Eiichi's mouth and chased after its counterpart like a serpent, mingling, and playing. As if marking the place as his own, Akira's tongue explored and tasted almost every single part inside Eiichi's mouth. The assault only paused when Akira had to stop for air, which given the fact that he was an idol used to sing and dance on stage, meant that the kiss continued for a long time, enough to make people light headed.

Just as Akira was about to continue he was pulled away by Tsubasa, who'd dropped the bags of chips he had in his hands when he saw the blonde all over Eiichi. "Hey! Not fair!" Tsubasa exclaimed as he hugged Eiichi: "I did all the hard work and you're just gonna cut in line like this?! I wanted to kiss Eiichi first!"

"Well I got first, and second." Akira showed a proud and taunting smile: "I don't mind taking the third as well."

"~~~~~~~" Tsubasa made an barely audible groan, partly out of spite, but mostly out of desire, the pink haired idol held up Eiichi's face and stole a kiss from him too, and it was no less aggressive than Akira's. With Tsubasa holding Eiichi tightly in his arms with surprising force, there was little the model could do even if he wanted to struggle out of the hold.

Akira gave the model little time to recover from the sudden kiss he forced on him. Eiichi dumbfoundedly stared at the singer feeling his heart beat against his chest.

"You seem so surprised... don't tell me that was your first kiss.... Sad that we didn't do it properly."[/Quote]

Eiichi opened his mouth to speak- but the words he wanted to say wouldn't come out. Why was he so...shell shocked. Akira probably kissed him as a joke...right? He was drunk.

"n-no..I..I--" Eichii had the sudden urge to run...never before had he felt so...confused. His body had never acted this way prior to now..at least...not for a guy.

The model didn't have time to process his feelings as Akira continued his invasion, pinning him to the couch and climbing on top of him.

"Regardless of whether it was your first kiss ever or not, it was our first kiss, and I want to make sure you remember it fondly... and strongly." [/Quote] Eiichi panicked , tensing up underneath Akria as he tried to lightly push him off "Wai--" Akira cut him off, locking there lips together however...this kiss was way more than a small peck. It was full of aggression and passion and when Eiichi felt Akria's warm and wet tongue part his lips, he moaned softly. C-can't breath~ Eiichi quickly started to pant as there long kiss turned into a hot and steamy make out session. The way Akira kissed him was like nothing Eiichi had ever felt before, the pressure on his lips, the tongue that explored his mouth, and others body weight against his skin- It was all forgien to him but... it felt...good

"A-aa~ ..k-kia ha..ha~ p..eas..nnhh-" He needed to breath, but the longer the kiss was...the more Eiichi found himself willingly opening his mouth and surrendering. He clenched his eyes shut, starting to feel the affects of Akira's kiss...he was getting aroused!

The model tensed hearing the sound of a bag of chips hitting the ground. The kiss he was trapped in was suddenly broken, and there stood Tsubase, looking slightly irritated. Thank God! "T-Tsubase.." He wasn't sure what to say...he felt so embarrassed and confused. He quickly sat up, trying to regain his composure and hide his growing erection. He was about to say thank you when Tuesbase spoke.

"Hey! Not fair!" [/Quote] His eyes widened slightly. not...fair? The keyboardist wrapped his arms around him.
"I did all the hard work and you're just gonna cut in line like this?! I wanted to kiss Eiichi first!"[/Quote]

Eiichi wasn't able to fully comprehend what was going on or being said thanks to the alcohol but he was most certainly interested in what the other ment. Hard workCut in line?

"Well I got first, and second...I don't mind taking the third as well."[/Quote]

"I..I should g-

The model found himself shuttering as Tsubase planted abrupt kiss on his lips as well! The other held on to his body, making it nearly impossible to struggle as the pink haired idol stole his lips and air. Eiichi winced, surprised by how aggressive his kiss was...it was like Akira's but his had a sort of over powering dominance to it...enough to make anyone tremble, it wasn't anywhere near as close to Tsubasa's sweet and nice persona. No...this kiss was strong and undeniable. "Mmnn...nna~ ..t..uba- unna~ haa ~ haaa~ ..s-..s..op--" It was happening again- he was getting hard! What was wrong with him?! He felt even more embarrassed having Akira sitting right next to him watching!

Tsubasa held Eiichi tightly, his fingers roamed along Eiichi's silk like black hair as he continued to essentially violate the model's mouth, tasting, biting, devouring, as if the model was a delicious sundae. But Tsubasa had more than just pure desire and aggression in his advances, as he was deviously skillful when it comes to keeping his "victim" on edge, keeping a delicate balance between breathless pain and passionate pleasure. He was meticulous in his kisses, as if wanting to remove all traces of Akira and replace them with his own.

As Tsubasa was occupied with oral pleasure, Akira had no intention to simply surrender his prey to his pink haired friend. He shifted back closer to Eiichi once again and pulled his jacket open. His hands reached under Eiichi's sweater and lifted it up. Obviously Akira was no stranger to beautiful people, both male and female, of different figures and sizes. Not to mention the fact that his fellow SS members are quite attractive in their own right. That being said Akira still gulped when he saw Eiichi's quite literally model-like body. His fingers trailed along the curves of Eiichi's body playfully, from his chest an down along his mid-riff, then down his lower belly. Then Akira chuckled as he saw the tent between Eiichi's legs. "Well, looks like he's enjoying himself. That's a good sigh." He was about to get in closer when he noticed the gaze coming from the last member of SS, who was squatting right in front of the couch with his usual cold expression, and above all, holding his cell phone.

"What are you doing?" Akira asked.

"Tsubasa told me to film this." Touma replied.

"Fi.... film this?!" Akira turned to stare at Tsubasa with disbelief, while the pink haired idol looked at Akira with the corner of his eye, the end of his lips which was still passionately locked with Eiichi's seemed to be tilting upwards.

"Hope you know what you're doing..." Akira muttered, while he had some reservations on Tsubasa's schemes, the model's body was simply too alluring to let go. Ignoring the camera for now, Akira laid his hand gently over the bulge in Eiichi's pants, pressing and rubbing it just so slightly. Meanwhile he laid his lips on the model's chest, kissing just below his well defined collar bone.

It's at this time did Tsubasa finally let go of Eichi's lips. He looked at the panting model with a seductive smile and whispered: "Just relax and enjoy, Eiichi. We'll take good care of you..."

Eiichi attempted to struggle against Tsubase, tensing in his arms. His body felt hot and his heart was racing. As Tsubasa continued to kiss him, Akira quickly pulled open his jacket and began to touch him underneath his sweater. He jerked away from Akira's touch, as if he was scared. "annhh~ ah...hhaa- haa~ The sounds that escaped the models lips were full of desperation. His body was far too sentive, responding to every touch. The fingers that trailed his skin sent a wave of forbidden pleasure down his spine.

"Well, looks like he's enjoying himself. That's a good sign."[/Quote] Eiichi wanted to run away, but the longer Akira and Tsubasa teased him the more embarrassed and horny he became. "T-T..bas..a..nnah... Ha- p-p..leas..n-n..no.." He tried to break the kiss- pushing the pink haired idol away for a brief moment before he was pulled back into his lips.

"What are you doing?"[/Quote]

"Tsubasa told me to film this."[/Quote]

Eiichi's eyes shot open and he quickly jumped hearing Tomua mention something about filming. He struggled against Tsubasa even more.

"Fi.... film this?!"[/Quote]

"T-turn it..o..f ha- s-stommfff- ach- stop! Please! D-do-nmmf-" Every time he tried to speak, his words were muffled by Tsubasa's lips. Eiichi couldn't help but stare at Tomua with begging eyes. If the video were to go viral...who knows what would happen! His entire career could be ruined and most importantly...what would his foster family think! He didn't want to image what the media would call him. Faggot. Slut. Trash. Disgusting!

Eiichi gasped, feeling Akria touch him threw his pants beginning to tease and rub him. The singer began to cover his chest and collar bone with sweet kisses. This caused Eiichi to tremble, clenching his hands into fists.

When Tsubasa released his lips, he was breathing heavy, still stubbornly struggling against him but the more he tried the more lightheaded and tired he became. He turned his head away from the other and the camera. His dark hair falling in his watering eyes. He was too intoxicated to really struggle or resist, let alone think properly. He felt like this was wrong...but...why did it feel so right? Why was his body acting like this? Why did he want more?

"Just relax and enjoy, Eiichi. We'll take good care of you..."[/Quote]

"T..tusbasa..~" He was scared. He hated what he was feeling but his body loved there touch...both of them. He glanced at Tomua biting his lip, and attempted to reach towards the phone, as if he could somehow take it away from the other.

"T-t..turn it ha..off.. T-Tomua -nna!! " Eiichi's body suddenly twitched, as he gripped Akira's hand stopping him. "I-it...hurts Ha.." Eiichi wasn't referring to Akira's touch...but his pants. Having the phabric restrain him sent a rush of pain threw out his body. He was now rock hard.

"Ah.... don't worry about the camera Eiichi, I'm not gonna do anything with the film.... if you be a good boy and play with us...." Tsubasa said with a devious smile. In truth, Tsubasa had no intention to leak the footage, since it would also risk damaging their own career if things got too messy, and also because Tsubasa had no reason to ruin Eiichi's life. The reason behind Tsubasa asking Touma to film their "playtime" was really for "personal use", as in a weird and perverted way he had already become Eiichi's biggest fan, and would like nothing more than collect and record anything and everything about his "idol". There was simply no way that he was going to let a moment as precious as their first time together go unrecorded. And of course, there was the another added benefit for Tsubasa, as he got to see Eiichi's rather adorable scared expressions.

Wanting to hear more of Eiichi's voice, Tsubasa finally decided to let the model to breath and moan freely as he moved his attention elsewhere. He moved to the side of Eiichi's head and began to lick on Eiichi's ear, then nibbled on his soft earlobe playfully. During all this Tsubasa kept whispering into Eiichi's ear, sweetly, softly, almost hypnotically, telling him to relax, to surrender himself to all the pleasure, and above all, to enjoy the moment.

Meanwhile Akira chuckled when he heard the painful plead from Eiichi and said: "What? You're hurting? That's not good, not good at all... let us fix that." While Akira continued to rain down countless light kisses on Eiichi's chest, his hand nimbly unbuttoned and unzipped Eiichi's jeans, revealing the bulged up tent formed by the model's erection. Akira looked down briefly and noticed the slight stain on the tip of the tent and smiled. He grabbed Eiichi's length through the more flexible fabric of his underwear and began to rub and press on it slowly. At the same time Akira had moved down to Eiichi's nipple. He first began to kiss around it, and drew circles with his lips along the areola for a while, until he finally zeroed in on the small pink bud in the middle, pressing, flickering it playfully.

As the two of Star Struck's members had their way with Eiichi, Touma remained still and was content with his role as the cameraman and observer for now. While he wasn't really comfortable with exploiting Eiichi like this, he held the phone and continued to film Eiichi as Tsubasa requested. He was mesmerized by how alluring the model looked, moaning and groaning helplessly, drown in the wave of pleasure brought by the two idols. Similar to the poor idol, Touma's length had also surged in size and was beginning to press painfully against the fabric of his trousers.

"Ah.... don't worry about the camera Eiichi, I'm not gonna do anything with the film.... if you be a good boy and play with us...."[/Quote]

"B-but...nnaaa~"

How could Eiichi not worry! He was use to being in front of the camera but...not like this. He struggled to hold back his moans as Tsubasa found another part of his body to tease, licking and nibbling on his ear. When ever he tried to pull away, Tusbasa would just bring him closer, not allowing him to escape. His body grew even hotter hearing the naughty things the other was whispering in his ear. His blush truned a shade darker as he hung his head. By now...he was losing control of his thoughts...and allowing his body to take over. The tension in his muscles slowly fading the more he listened to Tsubasa's hypnotic voice.

He was helpless.

"What? You're hurting? That's not good, not good at all... let us fix that."[/Quote]

Akira wasted no time, undoing his pants. The model let out a soft whimper as the idol freed his erection. However, what came next made Eiichi tremble. He gripped the others shoulder, panting heavily as Akira stroked him. His mouth finding its way to one of his senstive nipples. Feeling Akria's tongue circle around his nub and his teeth against his skin drove him crazy! His silva was so warm and arousing.

Eiichi was poweless, his eyes clouded and his body wanting more pleasure. His moaning and groaning grew a little louder, twitching at every kiss that the boys laid on his perfect skin. "Haa- Ha! Ahh~ I..I..c-ccaa~ ...nnagh..c..ant...nnaa...~!"

Eiichi suddenly nuzzled into Tsubasa's s neck. One hand gripping the idols shirt as the other held on to Akira's shoulder, digging his nails into the singer's skin. "Aaaaa~AHHH!!" His entire body convulsed as Eiichi desperately climaxed.

When he had finished, he fell against Tuebasa his eyes closed as he tried to regain his breath. That was by far the best orgasm he had...and to think it happened with two guys!He had always assumed he liked women and he'd feel good having sex with them...but this was the first time in his life where he got off and it didn't require sex...and man...did it feel ten times better being touched by Tsubasa and Akira then having sex with his now ex-girlfriend. Perhaps it was because of the alcohol.

The model was far too embressed to say anything. I mean...what was he suppose to say ....thank you? No... He didn't even want this to begin with...and now...

Eiichi's eyes opened slightly, glancing at the camera in Tomua's hands...he had caught him cumming! Eiichi could only image how stupid he looked. He covered his face, no longer able to face the camera let alone the others. He released the boys and lightly hugged himself, dying of embarrassment.