Yarichin ☆ Bitch Club OVA

cruciatus

Yarichin ☆ Bitch Club OVA

GQgOWBK.png

Original Title: Yarichin ☆ Bitch Club

Alt. Title: ヤリチン☆ビッチ部, Yarichin Bitch Bu

Adapted from:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Year of release: 2018

Produced by: GRIZZLY

Summary: Bundled with a limited edition version of the manga's

Encode & subtitles by:

& 101_yaoi

animated_rainbow_star_divider_by_gasara-d5hgo54.gifanimated_rainbow_star_divider_by_gasara-d5hgo54.gif

Watch Yarichin ☆ Bitch Club OVA Online (HD Quality):

Download Yarichin ☆ Bitch Club Anime:

Animated%20Gif%20New%20%2833%29.gif

animated_rainbow_star_divider_by_gasara-d5hgo54.gifanimated_rainbow_star_divider_by_gasara-d5hgo54.gif

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Hi. Thanks for the OVA. One doubt, the subtitles can not be seen in the whole video. Only in the first minutes and after is not possible. I already tried several multimedia and all are the same.

Hi. Thanks for the OVA. One doubt, the subtitles can not be seen in the whole video. Only in the first minutes and after is not possible. I already tried several multimedia and all are the same.

Works fine for me if not slightly out of sync to begin with, I use Daum PotPlayer and I have Subtitle Edit too which I use to check and edit subs. I opened the srt file through that and it is subbed all the way through. If all else fails, a youtube search turned up some hits, so you can always watch it there.

How many OVA WILL BE AIRED?

Just the one I think, although on one of the youtube uploads the uploader mentioned 1 of 3 so not too sure, most sources seem to suggest just the one and the manga only has 3 volumes so far, this OVA having been bundled with Volume 3's release, seems unlikely to be any more until the manga gets further in.

Can i ask, for those who already download the OVA from here, can i know how many pixels like 360p or 480p are available? i havent download so i dont know.

Can i ask, for those who already download the OVA from here, can i know how many pixels like 360p or 480p are available? i havent download so i dont know.

It's 480p, according to the Chinese group which uploaded the video. The OVA was released only in DVD format so I think 480p is the best quality you can get.

hello, can someone help me with this? :No!:attachment.php?attachmentid=38871&d=1538044215

Try playing the video in VLC media player and load the subs manually by going to the option Subtitle > Add subtitle track and choosing the srt file.