Yarichin ☆ Bitch Club OVA

cruciatus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

why the video is not good?

got so many lines at the face of character and when the character is moving the lines come out and make the picture become unclean

why the video is not good?

got so many lines at the face of character and when the character is moving the lines come out and make the picture become unclean

I'm not the person who ripped or encoded the video. If you want a better quality video, I suggest you buy your own DVD and not rely on other people who're doing this for free.

Ever heard of the proverb "don't look a gift horse in the mouth"?

yeah i understand that proverb.

that's really nice one.

but i have live for so long. and i saw everything was done perfectly except this yarichin. and came out a question from my head why only this anime got a weak video quality others NO. of course i know when people give freely as a gift or just to get their name typed on it, they have their right to make it perfect or just like a wind blow on the product.

maybe this yarichin is so extravagant one, not like other animes, this is full of talented seiyuu and so many characters and so many sex scenes each one, that make yarichin the most favourite stuff by peoples.

so thanks, for the proverb, without it maybe i cannot understand about FREE.

and thanks sakura zone, for your kind-hearted works. serving people freely with your good expectations and we too, with high expectations on you for next season.

and if i buy the DVD, there is no subtitles for sure. money gone but cannot catch their words, that really made my head spinning.

thanks everyone, use freely, watch freely in mind and eyes, and don't forget to take a gift from hourse's mouth even the gift has torn or disgusting, because it is FREE.

remember everyone FREE IS FREE.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: Added OVA 02 (with subtitles) in first post. Also updated OVA 01 with new version which has better video quality and less censorship.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...