Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    WolfDog12 Inventory
    Roxas Kuroko

Re: Wedding on another Planet (Hal x Wolf)

"AH!" he screamed as more hot wax poured over his painful erection. He had a dry orgasm as the rod lodged within kept him from cumming. The slave squirmed and was desperate for a real release; his member twitching and begging for attention but not getting any more. "Stop... take it out..." he begged but the candle was tossed aside and before he knew it, Kizai was face first on the ground, being stepped on. That foot was pushing his erection against the ground more and grinding his balls to the point of pain, which was most pleasurable and he moaned even more.

There was a bit of relief when his butt was pulled up before a face was pushed into it and a tongue began exploring the entrance in the back there. "Ah... No... Please... Let me cum," he begged as the other licked and licked until grabbing and rubbing the front, and even pushing into his tight hole. "It's not gonna fit!!! It hurts!!!" He screamed but the look on his face was that of ecstasy and his body begged to be treated even rougher. "It's gonna tear..." he managed but moaned more as more of that length pushed him to extend his limits and take in the huge rod, his whole body burning and yearning for more. It hurt but it felt so good. "Take it out! I want to cum!!"! he demanded. Kizai was enjoying himself way more than he thought he would. How was he enjoying this abuse?! It hurt so much but yet, he wanted it to hurt even more.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory
    Nanase Haruka Makoto Tachibana Yuri Plisetsky Mikazuki Munechika

"Xekiel" groaned as he began to move inside his beloved slave, feeling the warmth and tightness of his ass wrapping so greedily around his member, he was simply in absolute bliss as he gained so much pleasure from violating his captive, and judging by the moans coming out, "Kizai" must be enjoying it too, and also desperate for release. He chuckled and said: "See, I knew you'd enjoy it, and saying 'please' was a good start, but I feel like you still need a little work with your attitude."

Suddenly "Xekiel" grabbed "Kizai" up and leaned back, letting the poor man to lean back against him while he worked his hips and bumped upwards, reaching his cock even deeper inside the slave's body. At the same time it also allowed "Xekiel" better access to "Kizai"'s member. He reached for the section of the rod still poking out of his urethral and began thrusting the rod in and out of the shaft. He made a especially heavy pound inside Kizai's rear and said: "Come one Kizai repeat after me: 'Please allow this pathetic slave to cum, master.'

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    WolfDog12 Inventory
    Roxas Kuroko

"AH!!! No more," he moaned more but while his voice said one thing, damn was his body screaming something else. His body felt so damn good and he moaned more. His ass loved being pounded like this and "Kizai" looked like he was melting with pleasure. "No more..." he begged but it was so hard to fight this pleasure. As he was grabbed and pulled onto "Xekiel's" lap, that cock thrust even deeper in and Kizai moaned loudly, leaning back, legs stretched. It felt so amazing!!!

As soon as "Xekiel" started to thrust the rod in and out of his urethra, Kizai leaned back more, moaning like crazy. It felt so damn good. "Stop!!! It hurts!!! No more!!! Take it out," he pleaded but moaned more and as he was pounded even more, he just about came again. "I won't.... say it...." he managed but it seemed he couldn't take much more. "I wanna cum..." he managed but groaned. The wax was almost completely hard now and it felt painful, clinging to his skin so tightly. "No more..." he pleaded.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

"Oh my dear 'Kizai'...why are you so stubborn? I suppose we can't rush things..." 'Xekiel' smiled as he heard 'Kizai' plead, but even in this desperate state, his beloved slave wouldn't completely submit. Picking up the pace of his bumping he continued to violate 'Kizai' and could feel climax quickly approaching. Biting on 'Kizai's' shoulder rather harshly he let out a bestial growl as his body trembled, and strings of his thick cum burst out of his cock and got dumped deep down 'Kizai's' body. Tasting a little blood from the bite he'd just made, "Xekiel" licked on the wounds almost lovingly before he finally lifted the slave up and pulled out of his rear. "Haaa.... yous ass is as satisfying as ever, my loving 'Kizai', but sadly that means I don't have to energy to entertain you any more." He quickly locked the slaves limbs back to the walls and walked towards the tray of toys and tools he brought. He soon returned with a string of anal beads, pushing them one by one through 'Kizai's' hole until the entire toy was lodged inside. "Xekiel" then smiled: "I'll be easy on you today. Push those beads out yourself and I'll pull the rod out of your cock and let you cum. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me, don't you think?"

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    WolfDog12 Inventory
    Roxas Kuroko

'Kizai' was in so much pain but he was melting in pleasure. His cock hurt so much and it twitched and throbbed with the heat and his body grew more and more desperate for help but he had to hold out... He wasn't going to give in mentally despite the mass of physical pain. He hated this so much and yet, his body loved it. It hurt but felt amazing and 'Kizai' was losing full control, if he hadn't already.

Thankfully, the bite to his shoulder seemed to bring him back to his senses a little and 'Kizai' growled and started to fight back a little more but at the same time, he arched back and had a dry release as his cock throbbed more and he moaned loudly. Panting, even 'Kizai' was completely worn out after all that. He was quickly bound once more and 'Xekiel' walked off and started rifling through something while Kizai took the time to rest a bit. Sadly, the drugs weren't going to let him find any rest any time soon. It burned through his body and making it impossible to relax, calm down, or even recover from the previous fucking he just took. He was so worn out.

'Xekiel quickly returned with a new toy that made Kizai gulp a little and while his eyes begged him to back off and to show that he was trying to cower away but for some reason, his body shifted and happily excepted the anal beads, easily slipping in and his hips shifted and swayed to accept the beads, his legs spread and for a moment, Kizai looked and saw nothing but his love for his new mate. The real him bled out for only a moment before fading once more at the new task and 'Kizai' growled once more. "I can't.... do it...." he managed... "It hurts.... Take it out..." he said and just hung there squirming.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

"Xekiel" observed the miserable state his beautiful state was in, being tormented by the rod in his cock and the anal beads up his ass, and above all, by the lingering effect of the aphrodisiac shot he gave the poor man. He chuckled hearing the pathetic plead of "Kizai" and shook his head: "Oh my dear 'Kizai', if you couldn't push it out, then I guess I just have to leave these toys inside you?" He turned around and began to head towards the door, but just before he left he changed his mind. If he really were the sadistic human master he would've left, but something deep down inside "Xekiel" didn't want his beloved "slave" to suffer too much. He turned around and showed a bright smile: "Just kidding my dear~ I would never miss the opportunity to give you pleasure." He walked back towards his bounded slave and grabbed the ring attached to the end of the anal beads, while his other held the end of the rod inside "Kizai's" urethral. "Prepare yourself 'Kizai', counting down from three.. two.... one.... NOW!"

As the last syllable left his mouth "Xekiel" pulled both toys out of "Kizai" body in one swift, merciless move, finally allowing the poor slave the release he was denied for so long. "Oh dear what a waste!" "Xekiel" cried as he quickly got down and took "Kizai's cock in his mouth and sucked up the rest of the man's thick slimy load. He kept licking and sucking until the last drop of cum were squeezed out of the rod.

Finally, Xekiel seemed satisfied. He got up and held "Kizai's" cheeks in his hands gently. He pressed their lips together and shared the mouthful of cum with the slave. He pulled away once the taste of cum had faded away and smiled: "I'd love to stay with you the whole day but.... I do have other business to tend to. Take some rest dear 'Kizai' cause you'll need all the strength you got. See you~~"

"Xekiel" laid one last kiss on Kizai's cheek before leaving the cell. The moment he stepped through the door everything began to "melt", the walls, the ceiling, the floor, even himself. Strangely "Xekiel" didn't panic since he knew he was just.... waking up. As the white clean walls of the recreation room became clearer and clearer Xekiel gradually began to feel his body waking up, his antennas twitched and sniffed around while he raised up his long neck. He felt his long arms with his thin and long fingers, his four powerful legs and of course, his pair of large wings on his back. "Yes... I'm Xekiel.... Xekiel D'kiontius... and I'm with... Kizai... Kizai!" He jumped off his bed and got beside his future bride and picked him up, checking his body from head to toe: "No injuries... no burns... no limbs... good... good.... Of course.. it was just the game..." He thought about what "Xekiel" did to "Kizai" during their game and he looked at Kizai worriedly: "Are you alright my love? Sorry for what I did to you back there...."

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    WolfDog12 Inventory
    Roxas Kuroko

A look of desperation came over the slave's face as he honestly thought he was suddenly going to be left in a state like that. It was terrifying and he whimpered slightly, thankfully the master decided that he wasn't go to do that. Not today. Thank goodness. As the master approached again, he quickly positioned his hands and 'Kizai's' eyes widened a bit in shock. Was he really planning on pulling them both out at the same time?! That was both terrifying but in a way it would be relieving... The slave grit his teeth and closed his eyes, preparing for what was about to happen. As he counted down, Kizai stiffened, causing it to be a bit more difficult to pull the beads out, though he was slippery enough that they slid out without too much trouble and Kizai jolted and moaned, releasing a huge amount. It was so much more than he was use to... Had to be the build up with the drug.

The slave panted and tried to recover but his whole body was shaking from the pleasure. Of course, 'Xekiel" wasn't done with him just yet and helped clean his cock of anything left behind. He squirmed a bit but had no energy left to get hard. As the two locked lips and tongues began to dance, Kizai was just as into it, despite it being his own cum being passed around. He leaned in and sucked a bit on the master's face. It felt so good and oddly relaxing in some ways. The two continued like this for some time until Xekiel finally pulled away, breaking the kiss. Kizai was so worn out that his whole body seemed to shut down, he closed his eyes for a bit basically falling asleep while the other left the room, causing the experience to come to an end.

Once they were back in the main room, Kizai didn't look like he was waking up. He was covered in his own cum, panting horribly and still had his eyes closed. Despite all that, he actually looked pretty happy. As he was scooped up gently into those familiar fuzzy arms, Kizai finally opened his eyes and smiled at Xekiel. "Ya.... I like this form much better," he said and slowly reached those prosthetic arms up to caress his mate's cheek. He shook his head a little. "That was a lot of fun. I'll admit, I was scared at first being locked up in a dungeon again but I forgot about all that and I still saw you in there. I really liked that," He smiled brightly. "Hey, maybe next time we can do it without the game, I wouldn't mind trying more things with you," he admitted but he blushed a little. This was kind of embarrassing to admit. "I love you so much, thank you," he said and moved to kiss his mate on the nose.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

Xekiel let out a low purr as he felt Kizai's prosthetic touching his cheek, these new limbs were really a great improvement from his old metallic ones as it made the touches felt a lot more natural and intimate. He was a bit surprised by what his future bride said next and said: "You... want to try things like that for real?" He remembered the torment he'd put "Kizai" through during the game and imagined him doing similar things to Kizai, and couldn't help but finding the idea incredibly hot. "Well that's.... good to know? I never knew you had a taste for such... kinky things." He chuckled slightly from the kiss on his nose and said: "We're gonna have so much fun after the wedding. Now let's get you cleaned up."

The rest of the trip was largely uneventful, and eventually their ship came out of warp space. Some times latter Xekiel and Kizai were back at the piloting room. As Xekiel turned on the monitor in front of them a massive structure was floating in space could be seen in front of their eyes. The thing looked like a massive flying saucer with a transparent dome, and inside you could see countless towers and spires, and countless flying crafts flying amongst them. "That's the DKR-001, the Imperial Palace Ship." Xekiel explained: "It's called a 'ship', but it's more like a huge space station housing the entire central government of the empire, and of course, it's where my parents live." He reached for the consoles in front of them and pressed a few buttons, then their little ship flew into one of the many docks around the Palace's outer rim. Xekiel got up from his seat and looked down at Kizai, saying joyfully: "Let's go and meet my, our family!"

The two of them got off the ship, and immediately they were greeted by hundreds of soldiers wearing what seemed to be ceremonial uniforms and the sound of musical instruments sounding similar to trumpets, welcoming Xekiel's return. Once the music stopped to the sides and a D'reek emerged while being followed by two floating drones. Unlike of the soldiers whose anatomy varied, this D'reek had the exactly same body structure as Xekiel: the same number of limbs, wings, antennas, orange and blue fur. While the gender of the D'reek isn't as apparent as many other species, this D'reek seemed to have a more "feminine" air to he, which was accentuated by the many golden ornaments all over which certainly looked a lot more lavish comparing to the almost blunt wares Xekiel was wearing. She walked up towards Xekiel and Kizai and said: "So you've returned... I'm surprised that you bothered to come back at all."

"Oh that hurts sis. What kind of D'reek do you think I am?" Xekiel exclaimed: "I told father and mother that I'm gonna come back with my future bride." He turned towards Kizai and said: "Kizai, this is my big sister Anariel. Sis, this is my future bride Kizai."

"Honestly I thought it was just a excuse you made up to keep fooling around. But... I guess I was wrong." The female D'reek turned her gaze to the relatively small human standing beside the prince. Nodding slightly he said: "Greetings Kizai. I am Anariel D'kiontius, first born of Emperor Romiel D'kiontius and Empress Quezal O. D'kiontius, heir to the D'reek throne. Mother told me that you were from an unenlightened world? Well regardless of your birth, since my foolish brother had choose you to be his bride, I expect you to conduct yourself with the honor of the Empire in mind. Now come, the Emperor and Empress are waiting."

Anariel turned around and began to walk away. Xekiel leaned down and whispered beside Kizai's ear: "Yeah.... As you can see, my big sis is a bit mean to me."

"That's because you deserve it! Think of all the trouble you've caused!" Anariel yelled from afar.

Xekiel crouched slightly and chuckled: "And she has excellent hearing too."
    Last edited by hal7283; 10-25-2019 at 08:29 PM.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    WolfDog12 Inventory
    Roxas Kuroko

"Honestly neither did I... I think being here, being with you, and everything else going on, has really brought out a side I had no idea even existed," he admitted. Even Kizai was pretty shocked to be suggesting such things when it felt like before, sex wasn't even something that crossed his mind, and now he was thinking of all the different things he could do with the one he loved and... wow.. to think he'd ever fall in love either. It would seem that cold mechanical exterior was melted away. He had knew limbs that allowed him to feel and Xekiel to feel good with them, he was now part of a very different culture, even had a womb and had started secreting milk from his breasts. There was very little the same from who and what he use to be.

As the rest of the trip when on, Kizai was just happy to spend time talking to Xekiel and learning as much as he could of the culture and the manners he should display so as to not offend anyone. He wanted to make sure this first meeting with the family of the one he'd be mating for life with, went well and hopefully his family approved of Kizai and actually liked him. The dad didn't seem like he should be that hard to win over... It was everyone else in the family he was worried about.

"The place is huge," he commented as they flew up towards the ship. Damn, he thought this ship was huge and now this one seemed tiny in comparison. Kizai awed for a bit but was brought full attention back to Xekiel with what he said about meeting the family. The cyborg smiled towards his mate and nodded. "Yes, let's" he quickly commented as the two headed off the ship.

As they stepped out, there were far more soldiers than Kizai was expecting but was quick to know that this was probably needed given the importance of those present. He glanced about for a moment before stopping to focus on the... what seemed almost a touch more feminine d'reek, compared to Xekiel that was. The two looked so much alike. It was pretty clear that they all took after their father, though that was to be expected and Kizai could only hope their child would be just as beautiful as Xekiel was. The two siblings exchanged familiar greetings and Kizai simply watched and tried to get a feel for how close the two were... Though they didn't seem to be all that close to him... Though, she kept up the cold air even when turning to address Kizai.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, your highness." He kept things short especially with her turning to leave almost immediately after addressing him. Kizai didn't show it at all but he was truly terrified. She was just as intimidating as that first call with Xekiel's mother. It was clear where she got it from. However, he couldn't help but crack a smile when Xekiel mentioned how good her hearing was.

"Come on, we shouldn't keep your parents waiting any longer. I feel we have held this off longer than expected," he whispered back and used the new skates he had in his feet in order to keep up with the two large D'reek. He did hope this wasn't being rude but he'd either be running or falling farther and farther behind with each step.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

The two followed Anariel out of the hanger and got onto a shuttle, which then took them from thee outer rim of the massive palace ship towards its center. Given how quickly the scenery disappeared outside the window the shuttle should be moving extremely quick, but even so it took them more than 10 minutes to finally reach their destination. Soon they found themselves in a massive hall which made even Xekiel look tiny, let alone the small human beside him. There were several D'reeks standing on each side of the central pathway and judging by their looks, must be Xekiel's other siblings, and at the far end the hall there were some stairs leading to a raised up platform where the Emperor Romiel was sitting on the throne, with the Empress Quezal resting resting his much large body behind him and his tail circling to the front as, much similar to how those dragons in fairy tales would protect or hoard their treasures with their body. Anariel walked up towards the throne and took a spot at the side. As all the eyes focused on Xekiel and Kizai, Xekiel bowed down his head and said: "Father, Mother, I've returned with my choice of bride."

Emperor said in a joyous tone: "Xekiel, welcome back. Now come closer you two, let me have a good look at you."

Xekiel gave Kizai a small nudge and lead him up the stairs and Romiel got up, and approached Kizai. "Hello child. It's good to finally meet you in person...." He said joyously while reaching out his tentacle like arms he held Kizai's cheeks whiling leaning close, observing the human's features carefully and stared straight into his eyes, then after a moment he pulled back and continued: "I can see why Xekiel took a liking to you. Though it's still a bit early but let me say this, welcome to the family Kizai." He then looked up at Xekiel and chuckled: "You've made a good choice."

"Thank you father. That means a lot to me." Xekiel responded.

Romiel got back on his throne while Xekiel took Kizai back down stairs. He then announced loudly: "Today is a day worthy of celebration! We shall hold a great feast to welcome our newest family member!"

Sometimes latter everyone was taken to a garden located within the inner sanctums of the palace, all of Xekiel's siblings showed up and some with their own mates. Several large tables were set with barrels after barrels of what smell like gasoline to the human nose, and the D'reeks emptied them in such a high pace that you could see drones constantly buzzing back and forth carrying fresh barrels for the princes and princesses to consume. But there were also mountains of other kinds of food for the non D'reek attendant of the party and the personal care unit Kizai had on him would alert the human if what he reached for were unsuitable for human consumption. As the party went on however the betrothed couple soon found themselves being separated, with Xekiel being dragged elsewhere while a dozen of Xekiel's siblings and their mates gathered around Kizai and began to bombard him with questions like:How did Xekiel and Kizai met? Did Xekiel treat Kizai right? What's their daily interactions like? What's it like back on Kizai's home planet? What's the human's opinion on the Empire, and on the galaxy in general? This continued for quite a while until a stern voice appeared over their heads: "Slow down little ones. Can't you see Kizai is overwhelmed? Give him some space." As they looked up they found themselves being looked down upon by the towering presence of the Empress Quezal. After apologizing to him and Kizai they soon dispersed. Quezal let out a sigh and said: "Sorry Kizai, these children can get quite... annoying at times. It's definitely their father's influence..." He lowered his head and observed the human carefully and muttered in an almost tired tone: "You're really.... little... Just what is it about size difference that seems to turn these D'kiontius on so much? I mean look at all of my children mates, they're all tiny! And don't get me started on Romiel! You can't imagine how many times I caught him starring at big species.... I guess I got it easy cause I can take him pretty easily but for you.... It must have been difficult to go through the transformation."

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles