Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    WolfDog12 Inventory
    Roxas Kuroko

Re: Wedding on another Planet (Hal x Wolf)

"AH!" he screamed as more hot wax poured over his painful erection. He had a dry orgasm as the rod lodged within kept him from cumming. The slave squirmed and was desperate for a real release; his member twitching and begging for attention but not getting any more. "Stop... take it out..." he begged but the candle was tossed aside and before he knew it, Kizai was face first on the ground, being stepped on. That foot was pushing his erection against the ground more and grinding his balls to the point of pain, which was most pleasurable and he moaned even more.

There was a bit of relief when his butt was pulled up before a face was pushed into it and a tongue began exploring the entrance in the back there. "Ah... No... Please... Let me cum," he begged as the other licked and licked until grabbing and rubbing the front, and even pushing into his tight hole. "It's not gonna fit!!! It hurts!!!" He screamed but the look on his face was that of ecstasy and his body begged to be treated even rougher. "It's gonna tear..." he managed but moaned more as more of that length pushed him to extend his limits and take in the huge rod, his whole body burning and yearning for more. It hurt but it felt so good. "Take it out! I want to cum!!"! he demanded. Kizai was enjoying himself way more than he thought he would. How was he enjoying this abuse?! It hurt so much but yet, he wanted it to hurt even more.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory
    Nanase Haruka Makoto Tachibana Yuri Plisetsky Mikazuki Munechika

"Xekiel" groaned as he began to move inside his beloved slave, feeling the warmth and tightness of his ass wrapping so greedily around his member, he was simply in absolute bliss as he gained so much pleasure from violating his captive, and judging by the moans coming out, "Kizai" must be enjoying it too, and also desperate for release. He chuckled and said: "See, I knew you'd enjoy it, and saying 'please' was a good start, but I feel like you still need a little work with your attitude."

Suddenly "Xekiel" grabbed "Kizai" up and leaned back, letting the poor man to lean back against him while he worked his hips and bumped upwards, reaching his cock even deeper inside the slave's body. At the same time it also allowed "Xekiel" better access to "Kizai"'s member. He reached for the section of the rod still poking out of his urethral and began thrusting the rod in and out of the shaft. He made a especially heavy pound inside Kizai's rear and said: "Come one Kizai repeat after me: 'Please allow this pathetic slave to cum, master.'

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    WolfDog12 Inventory
    Roxas Kuroko

"AH!!! No more," he moaned more but while his voice said one thing, damn was his body screaming something else. His body felt so damn good and he moaned more. His ass loved being pounded like this and "Kizai" looked like he was melting with pleasure. "No more..." he begged but it was so hard to fight this pleasure. As he was grabbed and pulled onto "Xekiel's" lap, that cock thrust even deeper in and Kizai moaned loudly, leaning back, legs stretched. It felt so amazing!!!

As soon as "Xekiel" started to thrust the rod in and out of his urethra, Kizai leaned back more, moaning like crazy. It felt so damn good. "Stop!!! It hurts!!! No more!!! Take it out," he pleaded but moaned more and as he was pounded even more, he just about came again. "I won't.... say it...." he managed but it seemed he couldn't take much more. "I wanna cum..." he managed but groaned. The wax was almost completely hard now and it felt painful, clinging to his skin so tightly. "No more..." he pleaded.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory
    Nanase Haruka Makoto Tachibana Yuri Plisetsky Mikazuki Munechika

"Oh my dear 'Kizai'...why are you so stubborn? I suppose we can't rush things..." 'Xekiel' smiled as he heard 'Kizai' plead, but even in this desperate state, his beloved slave wouldn't completely submit. Picking up the pace of his bumping he continued to violate 'Kizai' and could feel climax quickly approaching. Biting on 'Kizai's' shoulder rather harshly he let out a bestial growl as his body trembled, and strings of his thick cum burst out of his cock and got dumped deep down 'Kizai's' body. Tasting a little blood from the bite he'd just made, "Xekiel" licked on the wounds almost lovingly before he finally lifted the slave up and pulled out of his rear. "Haaa.... yous ass is as satisfying as ever, my loving 'Kizai', but sadly that means I don't have to energy to entertain you any more." He quickly locked the slaves limbs back to the walls and walked towards the tray of toys and tools he brought. He soon returned with a string of anal beads, pushing them one by one through 'Kizai's' hole until the entire toy was lodged inside. "Xekiel" then smiled: "I'll be easy on you today. Push those beads out yourself and I'll pull the rod out of your cock and let you cum. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me, don't you think?"

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles