Wedding on another Planet (Hal x Wolf)

WolfDog12

"Oh... is that so?" Xekiel looked at Kizai's length curiously and said: "Well in that case, I can't leave this little hole untended, can I?" Xekiel used his arm devices and called out a drone which opened up and revealed a swarm of little worm-like tentacles and they began to stretch the slit open, slowly crawling down Kiazai's urethral all the way to his bladder, then they began to squirm and wiggle gently, stimulating his member from within.

But of course, with Kizai being pleasure in so many ways, Xekiel would also need a way to release his desire. By this time Xkiel's pillar of a cock was throbbing and twitching heavily beneath his body. Xekiel put his hand on Kizai's bloated up belly an said: "You know Kizai.. I actually also have something like this." He waved his hand then a drone flew in carrying a rather peculiar object. It looked like a headless, limbless human torso made in some sort of red, semi-transparent material. Xekial scratched his head and said: "I kept thinking about you during the whole time, so much so that I had difficulty concentrating on work so I made this using your measurements.... Yeah it's kind of embarrassing to show this to you..." A drone flew in and poured a lot of lube over Xekie's length, then placed the onahole beneath his body. He groaned as he pressed forward and thrust into the toy and began to work his hip feverishly.

In all fairness, the situation was rather ironic with both of them essentially fucking a fabricated mockery of each other while being seen by one another, but it was also proof of just how much the two craved for the real thing. Xekiel growled as he grabbed Kizai's hips and began to help him move up and down upon the dildo, while he rubbed his head affectionately on Kizai's cheek. After a while Xekiel yelled: "I'm.... I'm cumming Kizai.... I'm cumming!" He pulled out of the toy and stood on his hind legs while his cock sprayed an impressive amount of thick white cum all over the cyborg, covering him from head to toe. After their climax Xekiel raised Kizai up and allowed the dildo to slip out of his gaping hole. As usual the drones came in and cleaned up the whole mess and for the first time in weeks Xekiel laid down beside Kizai and curled his tail to create a cradle around him. "Are you tired Kizai?" Xekiel asked, wanting to chat a little before sleep he asked: "Did you have a good time when I was away? "

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• hal7283

"That's alright," Kizai said softly. He really didn't need to the extra stimulation right now but also wasn't going to flat out refuse when Xekiel typed out on his computer thing and caused a small drone to come flying over with all its extra little tentacles. Kizai felt bad for some reason now not saying anything but he wasn't sure what was appropriate to say about what he had really done. Sure, he didn't actually lie at all but he really felt like he was holding back a lot of information at the moment. He'd ask Mella for advice later but for now, he was here with his mate and the two were so close and yet, they were holding out to save the best for the wedding.

Kizai moans as he was being stimulated front and back, being buried deep into and teased in all the right places. It was easy for him to get hard again and moan from how amazing he was feeling. Thankfully, it seemed Kizai wasn't the only one so turned on by what they were doing. Xekiel's member was fully hard and sticking out.... it looked so good and it seemed to be just as hard for Kizai to not jump onto that cock and show off all that he learned and be able to pleasure Xekiel properly. Better than having to be rubbed all over that cock without doing anything himself. Of course, they still couldn't be properly connected but Xekiel did bring out something of interest. It looked like a human torso but the color was weird... Kind of like a boxing dummy or something. That really was odd. Though, the fact that the prince had it made with Kizai's measurements because of just how much he had been thinking of the cyborg... It was incredible. Kizai was honored and happy that the two spend so much time thinking of the other and that it wasn't one sided.

It truly was an odd sight to see, these two fucking replicas of each other when they clearly wanted to do it with one another. Still, it showed their love enough and Kizai was so ready to cum that he could have cut the sexual energy with a knife it was so thick. When Kizai was suddenly grabbed and helped for moving up and down, he practically came right there. It felt so damn good his eyes almost rolled back with happiness. When he heard Xekiel say he was going to cum, so was Kizai on the edge. He arched as much as he could and released his smaller amount while being absolutely covered by Xekiel's. Thankfully, before being lifted, moved or cleaned, Kizai's mind raced with the amazing, yet gross smell from that cum and moaned loudly and began licking it up. It was so good. He only got a few mouth fulls before he was moved from the Dildo and cleaned off as usual. "That was good," he said. Though, he wanted a lot more but once again, it wasn't allowed.

"Do you know when the wedding is?" Kizai asked... He really wanted to know.

"Hmm... Actually... Since we didn't know how long your gene therapy would take so there was no exact date, but now with your body ready everything should happen real fast." Xekiel said as he caressed Kizai's blue hair. Then suddenly his tone became a lot more excited: "You know what, why don't we just call my parents and ask for it?"

Xekiel pushed a couple buttons on his wrist device, then a large holosceen showed up in front of them showing nothing in particular. As a soothing music played during the wait Xekiel picked Kizai up in his arms so their faces would be closer when the call go through. Eventually the images came and a rather angry looking feathery dragon-like creature opened its mouth filled with razor sharp teeth and roared at the screen: "Xekiel! Do you have any idea what time it is?! What did you screw up this time?!"

Then a much smaller figure pulled the dragon back. He was clearly a D'reek with the signature pointy head and "beards" stretching outward on the sides, as well as the antennas pointing up. He also had orange fur with blue patterns just like Xekiel though his colors seemed a lot less saturated and looked more dull. His body was also more humanoid, with two arms and two legs, though at closer inspection you'll see that those "legs" were more like tentacle or tails, having no visible joints and was turning and waving freely. While the scale of the feathery dragon was lost due to the screen, one could still tell that there was a great difference when it comes to size between these two, yet the much smaller D'reek seemed capable to stop the massive creature with no problem. He said in a gentle but stern tone: "Please darling, don't be so loud. Plus I am sure even little Xekiel isn't capable of messing things up this quickly." Then he turned towards Xekiel and said: "So, what's the matter, my son?"

"Well, father, mother, I'd like to introduce you to my soon to be bride, Kizai. Kizai, they are your future in-laws, Emperor Romiel D'kiontius and Empress Quezal O. D'kiontius."

"Hello Kizai, it's nice to finally meet you.", Romiel said with an emphasis on the word "finally."

"Nice to meet you Kizai." Said Quezal in a gentle voice, quite different from his earlier roar. He then asked: "Since you're introducing him to us now, I assume his gene therapy is done? That's quite fast."

"Yes mother. Kizai has been working hard on it during my absence." Xekiel said proudly: "We'd want to get married as soon as possible!"

"Oh? Is that so?" Romiel said joyfully: "Then you really got lucky there Xekiel. I remember the time when your mother went through the gene therapy... You can't imagine the trail of destruction he left trying to escape..."

"Romiel!" Quezal exclaimed as he wacked his tail on the Emperor's head, who simply chuckled from the hit and said: "Anyway. If you two are ready then we can hold the ceremony next week. That should be enough time for all of the family to join us on the Palace Ship."

"That's awesome! We'll head there tomorrow morning!" Xekiel said joyfully as he held Kizai close and rubbed his face against the man's cheek: "Finally Kizai, we're getting married~~"

Romiel looked on with his eyes filled with fatherly love, while Quezal's gaze slowly became sharper and suspicious. He then asked: "Xekiel.... how much detail did you actually told Kizai about the marriage ceremony?"

"Hmm? All the important bits." Xekiel looked back towards the screen and said: "There's gonna be some formalities and ceremonies, and all of our relatives are gonna be there, then we're gonna consummate our marriage once we're wedded! It's going to be awesome!"

"I knew it!" Quezal said as he slammed his tail against the ground angrily. He then turned to Kizai and said: "Sorry child, but these D'reeks can really be insufferable at times... especially when it comes to their royal traditions...." He paused for a moment and said: "You see Kizai, when he said 'all of our relatives are gonna be there', they're actually gonna be watching all the way. From the moment you two walk into the temple till he dump his seed up your womb. And not only that, the whole thing is gonna be on live-broadcast throughout the whole empire. Even though he's the seventeenth so most of the people have gotten tired of it, there still gonna be trillions of people watching you two fuck!"

"Darling, language~~" Romiel said.

"Oh shut it you fiend! By the void why did I agree to marry into your perverted race..." Quezal said as he lowered his head growling in frustration.

"Cause you love me that's why" The Emperor chuckled as he reached for his Empress and held his big face in his hands, starring him lovingly. He then turned his gaze back at the young couple to be and said: "Yeah anyway, I look forward to meeting you in person. Now please excuse me while I make you a new sibling."

"Romiel what the..." the call stopped right at that moment. Xekiel then turned back to look at Kizai and said: "Oh yeah I forgot to mention that part. I know it's not the most common practice out there and my mother's race certainly did things differently. What about yours? Don't humans let their family watch when they consummate the marriage?"

"R-Right now?!" Kizai said with surprise. He didn't expect to be meeting Xekiel's parents... the rulers of the planet, right after they had been... having fun in the bedroom. Though, in all honesty, Kizai had thought he'd have met his parents-in-law a lot sooner than this.... and certainly not in this way. It was a bit nerve racking and Kizai pushed his hair down a little, though it did nothing, and he tried to seem presentable though, he really didn't do anything.

He was soon scooped up and positioned in front of the appearing holoscreen where he would be able to be seen a lot better. It took a few moments for anyone to pick up and immediately, the two were greeted with pure anger. Kizai jumped, stiffened, and stared, waiting to see what was happening. Thankfully, another showed up to pull the angry dragon back and it was instant that Kizai knew this was definitely the D'reek parent but Kizai remained quiet long enough to figure out which was which. Kizai seemed so tiny compared to this whole family and worried some for their child.

These parents were pretty intense when it came to Xekiel potentially messing up. Finally, introductions started and Kizai bowed towards the two respectfully. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well, I will be in your care." That was right correct? Or should he have said he'd be in their son's care. Kizai wasn't even too sure of his own customs on earth. Still, he didn't think they knew he was messing it up either. "Your son has spoken highly of both of you and I'm glad we finally got to meet," he added.

Kizai blushed a bit at all the talk about the gene therapy as everyone knew what it would mean for him to have worked hard. Thankfully, he knew enough of Xekiel's mother to know he had gone through the same thing, though he was a bit surprised to hear he'd left destruction and wanted to run away? He'd found it to not be so bad. Of course, the conversation quickly shifted to their wedding and even Kizai got overly excited that they'd finally marry in a week. There was probably still a little developing Kizai's body had to do but he was ready and excited to really be a bride.

It was then that Xekiel's mother spoke up again, as the two butted heads in excitement and basked in their happiness. Kizai tilted his head curiously when the empress asked about what Kizai knew of the wedding and soon got angry at both Xekiel and his father for not truly explaining things... But what was he missing? The cyborg looked over nervously as he spoke and filled in the information Kizai had missed. It was shocking to say the least. Not to mention the anger behind that large dragon was freaking terrifying.

Kizai was shocked by the information and sat there stunned until Romiel mentioned a new sibling and Kizai blushed a bit before the call ended and he was just left with that stunning information. "No," He said slowly after Xekiel asked if this was a human custom. "Usually it is very closed and intimate between the parties involved, family is the last people you want watching when you do it," he explained. "Will.... uh.... will there really be that many?" He asked, voice getting weaker. Sure, he was determined to marry Xekiel but he was growing nervous over the idea of being fucked in front of so many prying eyes.

"Well... as mother said, many of my siblings have already married so not as many people would tune in for the event. I mean when my big sis Anariel got married pretty much the whole Empire watched. I think the broadcast rating was like 90% or some crazy number like that, well my brother Lundir, well.... his only got single digits... But I think our wedding would have pretty good numbers cause you're from a pre-FTL species." Xekiel explained the reality to Kizai plainly, then he added: "But don't worry Kizai, speaking as a prince, it's a good way to reassure the citizens of the empire that we are dedicated to species equality, and a good way for them to know of your existence. And on a personal level... it's a beautiful thing to share happiness with so many people! Cause happiness is the one thing you actually gain more from sharing~~" He rubbed his head against Kizai's cheek lovingly before putting him back into the furry cradle created with his own body: "How about we get some sleep now cause tomorrow, we'll head to meet with my parents."

The next morning Xekiel and Kizai boarded the same ship he used to pick Kizai up from Earth, and as they got into the familiar cockpit Xekiel quickly put in the flight data, and soon enough they were well on their way. Once they entered FTL Xekiel looked down at Kizai and said: "We're gonna rendezvous with the Palace Ship 'D'kiontius Imperialis' in about 48 hours. In the meantime we should probably find something to occupy ourselves with. You know the entertainment room we've got on-board right? That can actually load up some of the VR games you got from Sarandra too. Maybe we can play those?"

Could be a good opportunity to try the sadistic master and slave option we've talked about last time? Since obviously it's gonna be 2 players now.

Xekiel was finally taking the time to explain it all. They had a real talk about what it was like for the rest of Xekiel's siblings and the watch rate, how it had declined greatly with so many. Though, they would still have a number of viewers thanks to the type... well of alien that Kizai was. "I suppose... I guess there is no need for a reveal of pregnancy," He teased with a nervous chuckle. "I didn't expect anything like that... I'm happy I'd kept up with the training so much," he admitted to himself. "I hope I don't disappoint anyone, it's always my biggest fear." Kizai was getting use to the D'reek pressing his head against him lovingly and Kizai found himself leaning into it more and pushing his head in. Unsure of when that started, Kizai had stopped just using his hands and instead picked up the custom.

Kizai barely got a wink of sleep that night, too many things rushing through his brain. Eventually he started playing around with just his eyes, checking out the night vision until he lulled himself to a couple hours of rest before they were up and heading out to ship that would take them to meet Xekiel's parents. "Sounds good... Two days huh? Sure, the games she brought are really cool. I was getting a lot better and was growing to be a bit of a threat to her. I managed to get into 2nd place for like, half a lap in the race. It was cool," He said. That was an accomplishment since he'd ended up backwards twice, and lapped a number of times before eventually figuring it out. "Come on, I'll show you the games." Kizai flicked his ankles and snapping out, were wheels from beneath his feet so he could easily keep up with Xekiel without the D'reek having to slow his pace anymore. He could now relax and the two could move comfortably down the hall.

They finally made it to the game room and Kizai pulled out the games, showing each one off, until he remembered the game he'd played most recently. "There is... one more... I uh..." Kizai turned red and he walked over, pulled out the game, and brought it over, offering it to Xekiel to check it out for himself. "I played this.... recently..." he admitted quietly.

"Hmm? What do we have here?" Xekiel said as he looked at the game Kizai was holding and it was clear that he was excited given how his "beards" and antenna waved: "Oh this looks interesting! It's got tons of different scenerios to load up and play! Ha ha~ I see how you managed to deal with the injections without me~~~ Alright then let's give it a try~"

Xekiel lead Kizai towards the entertainment room and hooked up the game to the ship's system. Two beds rose from the floor, with their size and shape indicating clearly which was for which. After they sat down the scenery around them began to change. "See you latter Kizai~" Xekiel said as he laid down his neck and closed his eyes. As darkness claimed him he felt the strangest sensation and the two began to slowly lose consciousness as if falling asleep.

Shortly after, "Xekiel" woke up from his slumber. He looked around and found himself in a strange room which despite looking alien, still reeks of wealth and luxury. He tried to get up but stumbled as his body felt weird, like he was suddenly missing a few limbs. "Okay... this is weird.." Xekiel muttered and was shocked by how the sound came out. He was vibrating his vocal cord and moving his.... mouth and tongue?! And were those hard little things teeth? He looked downwards and found a alien yet familiar form. He was in a human body! How strange!

"Xekiel" got off the bed and headed for the washroom, even though he'd lived there for a couple of years already for some reason this place felt new, as if he was visiting for the first time. He looked himself in the mirror, short black hair, ruby red eyes, youthful and handsome features, all just as "Xekiel" remembered. He turned on the tap and washed his face, feeling the familiar yet alien sensation of water flowing down his skin. Then suddenly a flood of information, "memories" rose up from his mind and he "remembered". Oh yes, that's right. He was human. What else could he be? He's the owner of a multinational cooperation and of course this mansion. Recently he'd just bought a slave at an auction who turned out to not only be attractive, but also quite a challenge to break. The last thing he did yesterday was cleaning up his slave and chained him inside the dungeon. "Oh my dear 'Kizai'.... what am I going to do with you~~"

Heading down the hallway of his mansion he was greeted by his servants, and after getting underground he hopped towards the cell holding his slave. Opening up the door he smiled like it was the first time he ever did so in his life: "Good morning my naughty slave~ How are you feeling today?"

"I only played it once..." he admitted a bit sheepishly. Kizai smiled a little at Xekiel and was happy to see just how excited the D'reek got at the sight of the game. "I think I will look forward to playing it as a player 2 than a solo runner," he said with a smile and off they went to the game room to get right to playing.

When the beds appeared, Kizai made a shot for the bigger bed before he looked back with a smirk, finally learning how to tease, and got to the smaller bed and set himself up, ready to dive into the game. "I'll see you soon," Kizai said, watched Xekiel fall asleep and soon, he closed his eyes and let himself lose consciousness to the game, eventually opening his eyes and before him, as his eyes adjusted, bars... a cell, a dungeon?! Kizai freaked out suddenly, and jerked forward, but he was chained to the wall, and was immediately yanked back. Kizai whipped around, looking at what was going on, pulling hard his arms.... hurting? As black hair fell in front of his eyes, and Kizai was able to look at his currently naked body, it was whole... Human... truly human.

But of course, he was human. Closing his eyes, "Kizai" gained a flood of memories... How he was freaking kidnapped and sold to some crazy rich guy who decided to lock him down here and use him as a pet. However, he wouldn't submit. Not to some psycho who thought it was fun owning a human as a form of entertainment. With a growl, "Kizai" pulled at the bindings once more until he heard this so called, "Master" come down before him. Kizai looked back and thought of Xekiel, but soon, the thought vanished and anger filled "Kizai" body as he growled and glared viciously at "Xekiel".

"Let me go, Now!!!" he growled, though his voice... it hardly felt like his. This body was foreign, weaker than he was use to, but still with a strength that was just raw power. A memory of the construction flooded in and now, "Kizai" looked to "Xekiel" suspiciously but, while he could feel lots of anger towards this man, he could also feel a sign of recognition that seemed to mellow him out to a small extent. "Why am I here? Why a damn cage?!" he said with a fairly animalistic growl. "I'm not anyone's slave!" He said out loud but in his head, the idea of "Not anymore" ran through and he wasn't quite sure why.

"Xekiel" chuckled as he watched his pathetic slave struggle against the cuffs chaining him to the wall, and shouting at him with such strength and resolve. "Why are you here? Where else I am going to put a naughty slave like you? Silly Kizai," Xekiel said as he walked up towards his beautiful captive and held his chin up. Looking into the man's eyes he smiled: "And how about you actually see the reality here? You're chained in my dungeon with no way to escape, and no place to go. Is being my slave such a bad thing? Sure it may hurt a little from time to time but in time you'll be able to enjoy those pain as well. All you have to do is submit and be a good slave, and you'll live the rest of your life free in luxury and free of worries. Doesn't sound too bad, does it? Yeah I know it probably sound too good to be true so... allow me to demonstrate."

'Xekiel" took out a small pack and from it a small syringe and injected the content into the slave’s body. He took a few steps back and crossed his arms watching the drug take effect. Very soon Kizai would be feeling a burning heat rising from the depth of his being, all of his senses intensified and he’d be terribly aroused. Xekiel smiled: “It must be hard being chained there and can’t relieve yourself. If you beg me then maybe I’ll help you.”

• 1 month later...

As his name was called, Kizai was able to bring his mind back and remember that Xekiel was the one there behind that human mask. He was able to calm down a little but the personality of the body he was temporarily in was quite strong and it made it hard to go along with being a slave... though, his own personal experience with being a slave also weighed on him and made this very difficult. So, he had to let himself go with the flow for a bit and just hold back this strong personality just a little bit, enough to not say something he'd regret after getting out of the simulation.

"Kizai" squirmed and pulled away the best he could while the chains continued to hold him in place but he was soon pricked and injected, letting out another low growl. "Let me go you lunatic," he snarled. "The fuck did you just inject me with?!" He growled but it didn't take long for the drug to kick in and he was soon made fully aware of what was happening to him. His body began to burn and he began panting quite a bit. He squirmed and fidgeted, his member getting really hard really fast. It stood tall and soon started leaking. "I will..... never...... agree...... to that....." he panted heavily. "Kizai" was squirming and fidgeting, his legs unconsciously spreading. His member and entrance we begging for attention.

As the time continued to pass, it got more and more painful and "Kizai" began to pull his knees up and open himself up, nipples just as hard as his member. He was in so much pain and wanted to get off so badly. "It hurts... Let me go...." he begged. "Kizai didn't want to beg for help or admit to something he didn't mean but he was getting desperate. His member swelled so much and every part of him was burning and yearning for attention. It was just so difficult! "It hurts so much... Please... let me cum..." he begged.

"Xekiel" stood by and watched in amusement as "Kizai" struggled under the influence of the drug, becoming more and more aroused by the moment. His breathing became heavier and his skin redder, his nipples standing firm and his cock throbbing even harder. Eventually his stubborn little slave yielded before his desire and begged him for release. "See, it wasn't that difficult, was it?" "Xekiel" smiled as he approached the bounded slave and pressed a loving kiss on his cheek. But of course, he wasn't going ticket him off the hook so easily. "Xekiel" showed a sadistic smile as he roamed his hands across the man's skin, finding the touch smoith marvelous to say the least, until he reached the man's nipples. With a small chuckle he began to play with those little buds, trailing his fingers around the areola before rubbing and pressing them lightly. But his moves slowly became more intense as he began pinching, pulling and even twisting those poor little things a bit.

"How does it feel my dear? Do you like it?" Xekiel whispered as he kissed and nibbled on Kizai's neck. Everything felt so good, strange, familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time, but undeniably good. "Kizai", his slave, his bride, though strangely seemed a bit different from what he was used to, was still irresistible.

"Kizai" let off a small groan as the other seemed to mock him a little about the difficulty of speaking up... He did have a hard time doing that, it was really freaking hard!!! Yet... he still had to do it... "Kizai" managed to pull his head away some from the kiss but he was slow and it made him groan again, his cock even wetter with precum. Heck, so much precum poured down his cock and began to run over his already somewhat wet entrance, making it even slicker. Kizai moaned more and panted as his nipples were ever so gently touched and rubbed. However, he really started to give good reactions when they were twisted, pinched, and pulled. For some reason, this body really liked it rough.

"I'm gonna cum..." he managed and his body twisted and convulsed. He tried really hard to hold back but even just from the amazing stimuli of his nipples, it was enough to send him over the edge. He arched back with a heavy moan before releasing. He let off a large amount of cum, and panted, thankful for the release. It felt so good... for the moment anyway. It didn't take long before the slave was feeling that heat building back up and inflating his cock until it stood proud again. His body wanted more, it needed more, and "Kizai was growing more and more desperate.

"Xekiel" chuckled when he saw his beloved slave cumming so easily just from nipple play alone. Though a part of his brain wondered why wasn't those little buds producing milk like they should be, but the next moment he shook that thought away cause, lactation? Really? That's ridiculous. It wasn't like his dear "Kizai" was a pregnant woman or something. Though the idea did seem rather fun.

Coming back to the sight in front of him, "Xekiel" observed the mess "Kizai" has made and said: "Oh dear 'Kizai' you're such a little slut. It's just the way I like it." He leaned in towards and gave his butt a playful slap and chuckled: "But I'll have to put a stop to this, or else you'll be too exhausted before I get to have my fun." He knelt down before his bounded slave and took out a thin rubber rod. Holding 'Kizai's' member firmly with one hand, he pressed the tip of the rod against the small slit on the tip and slowly began to push it inside. Every inch was a struggle as his inexperienced urethral resisted the rod until the only the very tail end was still left inside.

"Hmm. This should do it." 'Xekiel' smiled in satisfaction and walked off towards the side table where he kept all his tools and toys, and shortly after returned with a burning candle. With a bright smile he said: "Now it's time to punish you for cumming without asking for permission." He held the candle over the man's chest and slowly tilted the candle, letting the melted hot wax drop on his fair skin. "Oh dear this gotta hurt a lot huh?" he asked teasingly as he began to focus on the more sensitive parts of his body like his nipples, even his erection.

"Kizai" moaned and squirmed a bit when he was suddenly slapped across the ass. It felt really good and he was really happy for it.... No... He couldn't let himself feel good with this sadist. He had to hold out, fight back and refuse everything... Though, with each passing second it was getting hard and harder to do that. He couldn't even think straight at this point... It just felt so gooooood~ His member twitched in excitement.

"Then you shouldn't have...... Drugged..... me in the..... first place," he finally managed, giving a little sass but damn was his body telling a different story. He was begging for more and desperate for a good pounding. He wanted it to hurt. Of course, he didn't have to wait long for a bit more excitement. "Xekiel grabbed this thin rod that was so odd to the slave but when he saw where it was going, he began to put up a fuss. "You can't...." he said but it was already entering him at that point and it just felt so damn good. It hurt and squeezed as it was pushed roughly into his tight urethra... Oddly, Kizai began to think that something that thin should slide in no problem but he quickly shook the thought and instead found himself thinking why would it be easy?! That shit hurt and shouldn't be in his urethra.

"Take it out...." he begged as "Xekiel" went for the wall and returned with a candle and began to drip the burning hot wax onto his body. He shouted and moaned in pain but his body was screaming another tune. At it dripped over his nipples and member, a sexual moan came from him and "Kizai" was somehow exposing himself more. He opened his legs and seemed to beg for more, Squirming and letting his voice leak out.

"You're liking this aren't you?" "Xekiel" smiled as another drop of hot wax fell on the slave's raging erection. He then blew the fire out and tossed the candle aside and reached for the restraints holding "Kizai" to the wall, freeing him and let him fall face first onto the floor. He stepped on "Kizai's firm butt and chuckled: "Admit it 'Kizai', you like being treated like this, a little, pathetic, sex slave." He got down behind "Kizai" and raised his hip up, eagerly buried his face in the man's soft butt cheeks and extended his tongue. Though it seemed way shorter and a lot less nimble than it should be, it still did the job as he licked over the man's tight pucker. He could feel every little fold on the entrance and he began to push the appendage inside. But there was also a good side to this strange tongue as his sense of taste seemed more acute, able to taste the saltiness of his intestinal fluids as he pressed in. At the same time his hand reached around and began to pump man's cock, which in addition to the chunks of wax sticking on the surface, still had that rod lodged inside.

"Xekiel" indulged in the strange taste and warmth of "Kizai's" body for quite a long time, until finally he felt his tongue began to sore so he pulled away. "Ar... should probably exercise my tongue more..." "Xekiel said jokingly and then pulled down his pants, allowing his erection to finally be free. He pressed the tip against "Kizai's" now slimy entrance and slowly began to push inside. He groaned as he felt the man's entrance squeezing his member so tightly that he almost came before the whole shaft was even inside. But eventually he sheathed the whole length in and he panted: "Damn... 'Kizai'... you're so.... tight!"

• 3 weeks later...

"AH!" he screamed as more hot wax poured over his painful erection. He had a dry orgasm as the rod lodged within kept him from cumming. The slave squirmed and was desperate for a real release; his member twitching and begging for attention but not getting any more. "Stop... take it out..." he begged but the candle was tossed aside and before he knew it, Kizai was face first on the ground, being stepped on. That foot was pushing his erection against the ground more and grinding his balls to the point of pain, which was most pleasurable and he moaned even more.

There was a bit of relief when his butt was pulled up before a face was pushed into it and a tongue began exploring the entrance in the back there. "Ah... No... Please... Let me cum," he begged as the other licked and licked until grabbing and rubbing the front, and even pushing into his tight hole. "It's not gonna fit!!! It hurts!!!" He screamed but the look on his face was that of ecstasy and his body begged to be treated even rougher. "It's gonna tear..." he managed but moaned more as more of that length pushed him to extend his limits and take in the huge rod, his whole body burning and yearning for more. It hurt but it felt so good. "Take it out! I want to cum!!"! he demanded. Kizai was enjoying himself way more than he thought he would. How was he enjoying this abuse?! It hurt so much but yet, he wanted it to hurt even more.

"Xekiel" groaned as he began to move inside his beloved slave, feeling the warmth and tightness of his ass wrapping so greedily around his member, he was simply in absolute bliss as he gained so much pleasure from violating his captive, and judging by the moans coming out, "Kizai" must be enjoying it too, and also desperate for release. He chuckled and said: "See, I knew you'd enjoy it, and saying 'please' was a good start, but I feel like you still need a little work with your attitude."

Suddenly "Xekiel" grabbed "Kizai" up and leaned back, letting the poor man to lean back against him while he worked his hips and bumped upwards, reaching his cock even deeper inside the slave's body. At the same time it also allowed "Xekiel" better access to "Kizai"'s member. He reached for the section of the rod still poking out of his urethral and began thrusting the rod in and out of the shaft. He made a especially heavy pound inside Kizai's rear and said: "Come one Kizai repeat after me: 'Please allow this pathetic slave to cum, master.'

"AH!!! No more," he moaned more but while his voice said one thing, damn was his body screaming something else. His body felt so damn good and he moaned more. His ass loved being pounded like this and "Kizai" looked like he was melting with pleasure. "No more..." he begged but it was so hard to fight this pleasure. As he was grabbed and pulled onto "Xekiel's" lap, that cock thrust even deeper in and Kizai moaned loudly, leaning back, legs stretched. It felt so amazing!!!

As soon as "Xekiel" started to thrust the rod in and out of his urethra, Kizai leaned back more, moaning like crazy. It felt so damn good. "Stop!!! It hurts!!! No more!!! Take it out," he pleaded but moaned more and as he was pounded even more, he just about came again. "I won't.... say it...." he managed but it seemed he couldn't take much more. "I wanna cum..." he managed but groaned. The wax was almost completely hard now and it felt painful, clinging to his skin so tightly. "No more..." he pleaded.

"Oh my dear 'Kizai'...why are you so stubborn? I suppose we can't rush things..." 'Xekiel' smiled as he heard 'Kizai' plead, but even in this desperate state, his beloved slave wouldn't completely submit. Picking up the pace of his bumping he continued to violate 'Kizai' and could feel climax quickly approaching. Biting on 'Kizai's' shoulder rather harshly he let out a bestial growl as his body trembled, and strings of his thick cum burst out of his cock and got dumped deep down 'Kizai's' body. Tasting a little blood from the bite he'd just made, "Xekiel" licked on the wounds almost lovingly before he finally lifted the slave up and pulled out of his rear. "Haaa.... yous ass is as satisfying as ever, my loving 'Kizai', but sadly that means I don't have to energy to entertain you any more." He quickly locked the slaves limbs back to the walls and walked towards the tray of toys and tools he brought. He soon returned with a string of anal beads, pushing them one by one through 'Kizai's' hole until the entire toy was lodged inside. "Xekiel" then smiled: "I'll be easy on you today. Push those beads out yourself and I'll pull the rod out of your cock and let you cum. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me, don't you think?"

• 5 weeks later...

'Kizai' was in so much pain but he was melting in pleasure. His cock hurt so much and it twitched and throbbed with the heat and his body grew more and more desperate for help but he had to hold out... He wasn't going to give in mentally despite the mass of physical pain. He hated this so much and yet, his body loved it. It hurt but felt amazing and 'Kizai' was losing full control, if he hadn't already.

Thankfully, the bite to his shoulder seemed to bring him back to his senses a little and 'Kizai' growled and started to fight back a little more but at the same time, he arched back and had a dry release as his cock throbbed more and he moaned loudly. Panting, even 'Kizai' was completely worn out after all that. He was quickly bound once more and 'Xekiel' walked off and started rifling through something while Kizai took the time to rest a bit. Sadly, the drugs weren't going to let him find any rest any time soon. It burned through his body and making it impossible to relax, calm down, or even recover from the previous fucking he just took. He was so worn out.

'Xekiel quickly returned with a new toy that made Kizai gulp a little and while his eyes begged him to back off and to show that he was trying to cower away but for some reason, his body shifted and happily excepted the anal beads, easily slipping in and his hips shifted and swayed to accept the beads, his legs spread and for a moment, Kizai looked and saw nothing but his love for his new mate. The real him bled out for only a moment before fading once more at the new task and 'Kizai' growled once more. "I can't.... do it...." he managed... "It hurts.... Take it out..." he said and just hung there squirming.

"Xekiel" observed the miserable state his beautiful state was in, being tormented by the rod in his cock and the anal beads up his ass, and above all, by the lingering effect of the aphrodisiac shot he gave the poor man. He chuckled hearing the pathetic plead of "Kizai" and shook his head: "Oh my dear 'Kizai', if you couldn't push it out, then I guess I just have to leave these toys inside you?" He turned around and began to head towards the door, but just before he left he changed his mind. If he really were the sadistic human master he would've left, but something deep down inside "Xekiel" didn't want his beloved "slave" to suffer too much. He turned around and showed a bright smile: "Just kidding my dear~ I would never miss the opportunity to give you pleasure." He walked back towards his bounded slave and grabbed the ring attached to the end of the anal beads, while his other held the end of the rod inside "Kizai's" urethral. "Prepare yourself 'Kizai', counting down from three.. two.... one.... NOW!"

As the last syllable left his mouth "Xekiel" pulled both toys out of "Kizai" body in one swift, merciless move, finally allowing the poor slave the release he was denied for so long. "Oh dear what a waste!" "Xekiel" cried as he quickly got down and took "Kizai's cock in his mouth and sucked up the rest of the man's thick slimy load. He kept licking and sucking until the last drop of cum were squeezed out of the rod.

Finally, Xekiel seemed satisfied. He got up and held "Kizai's" cheeks in his hands gently. He pressed their lips together and shared the mouthful of cum with the slave. He pulled away once the taste of cum had faded away and smiled: "I'd love to stay with you the whole day but.... I do have other business to tend to. Take some rest dear 'Kizai' cause you'll need all the strength you got. See you~~"

"Xekiel" laid one last kiss on Kizai's cheek before leaving the cell. The moment he stepped through the door everything began to "melt", the walls, the ceiling, the floor, even himself. Strangely "Xekiel" didn't panic since he knew he was just.... waking up. As the white clean walls of the recreation room became clearer and clearer Xekiel gradually began to feel his body waking up, his antennas twitched and sniffed around while he raised up his long neck. He felt his long arms with his thin and long fingers, his four powerful legs and of course, his pair of large wings on his back. "Yes... I'm Xekiel.... Xekiel D'kiontius... and I'm with... Kizai... Kizai!" He jumped off his bed and got beside his future bride and picked him up, checking his body from head to toe: "No injuries... no burns... no limbs... good... good.... Of course.. it was just the game..." He thought about what "Xekiel" did to "Kizai" during their game and he looked at Kizai worriedly: "Are you alright my love? Sorry for what I did to you back there...."

A look of desperation came over the slave's face as he honestly thought he was suddenly going to be left in a state like that. It was terrifying and he whimpered slightly, thankfully the master decided that he wasn't go to do that. Not today. Thank goodness. As the master approached again, he quickly positioned his hands and 'Kizai's' eyes widened a bit in shock. Was he really planning on pulling them both out at the same time?! That was both terrifying but in a way it would be relieving... The slave grit his teeth and closed his eyes, preparing for what was about to happen. As he counted down, Kizai stiffened, causing it to be a bit more difficult to pull the beads out, though he was slippery enough that they slid out without too much trouble and Kizai jolted and moaned, releasing a huge amount. It was so much more than he was use to... Had to be the build up with the drug.

The slave panted and tried to recover but his whole body was shaking from the pleasure. Of course, 'Xekiel" wasn't done with him just yet and helped clean his cock of anything left behind. He squirmed a bit but had no energy left to get hard. As the two locked lips and tongues began to dance, Kizai was just as into it, despite it being his own cum being passed around. He leaned in and sucked a bit on the master's face. It felt so good and oddly relaxing in some ways. The two continued like this for some time until Xekiel finally pulled away, breaking the kiss. Kizai was so worn out that his whole body seemed to shut down, he closed his eyes for a bit basically falling asleep while the other left the room, causing the experience to come to an end.

Once they were back in the main room, Kizai didn't look like he was waking up. He was covered in his own cum, panting horribly and still had his eyes closed. Despite all that, he actually looked pretty happy. As he was scooped up gently into those familiar fuzzy arms, Kizai finally opened his eyes and smiled at Xekiel. "Ya.... I like this form much better," he said and slowly reached those prosthetic arms up to caress his mate's cheek. He shook his head a little. "That was a lot of fun. I'll admit, I was scared at first being locked up in a dungeon again but I forgot about all that and I still saw you in there. I really liked that," He smiled brightly. "Hey, maybe next time we can do it without the game, I wouldn't mind trying more things with you," he admitted but he blushed a little. This was kind of embarrassing to admit. "I love you so much, thank you," he said and moved to kiss his mate on the nose.

Xekiel let out a low purr as he felt Kizai's prosthetic touching his cheek, these new limbs were really a great improvement from his old metallic ones as it made the touches felt a lot more natural and intimate. He was a bit surprised by what his future bride said next and said: "You... want to try things like that for real?" He remembered the torment he'd put "Kizai" through during the game and imagined him doing similar things to Kizai, and couldn't help but finding the idea incredibly hot. "Well that's.... good to know? I never knew you had a taste for such... kinky things." He chuckled slightly from the kiss on his nose and said: "We're gonna have so much fun after the wedding. Now let's get you cleaned up."

The rest of the trip was largely uneventful, and eventually their ship came out of warp space. Some times latter Xekiel and Kizai were back at the piloting room. As Xekiel turned on the monitor in front of them a massive structure was floating in space could be seen in front of their eyes. The thing looked like a massive flying saucer with a transparent dome, and inside you could see countless towers and spires, and countless flying crafts flying amongst them. "That's the DKR-001, the Imperial Palace Ship." Xekiel explained: "It's called a 'ship', but it's more like a huge space station housing the entire central government of the empire, and of course, it's where my parents live." He reached for the consoles in front of them and pressed a few buttons, then their little ship flew into one of the many docks around the Palace's outer rim. Xekiel got up from his seat and looked down at Kizai, saying joyfully: "Let's go and meet my, our family!"

The two of them got off the ship, and immediately they were greeted by hundreds of soldiers wearing what seemed to be ceremonial uniforms and the sound of musical instruments sounding similar to trumpets, welcoming Xekiel's return. Once the music stopped to the sides and a D'reek emerged while being followed by two floating drones. Unlike of the soldiers whose anatomy varied, this D'reek had the exactly same body structure as Xekiel: the same number of limbs, wings, antennas, orange and blue fur. While the gender of the D'reek isn't as apparent as many other species, this D'reek seemed to have a more "feminine" air to he, which was accentuated by the many golden ornaments all over which certainly looked a lot more lavish comparing to the almost blunt wares Xekiel was wearing. She walked up towards Xekiel and Kizai and said: "So you've returned... I'm surprised that you bothered to come back at all."

"Oh that hurts sis. What kind of D'reek do you think I am?" Xekiel exclaimed: "I told father and mother that I'm gonna come back with my future bride." He turned towards Kizai and said: "Kizai, this is my big sister Anariel. Sis, this is my future bride Kizai."

"Honestly I thought it was just a excuse you made up to keep fooling around. But... I guess I was wrong." The female D'reek turned her gaze to the relatively small human standing beside the prince. Nodding slightly he said: "Greetings Kizai. I am Anariel D'kiontius, first born of Emperor Romiel D'kiontius and Empress Quezal O. D'kiontius, heir to the D'reek throne. Mother told me that you were from an unenlightened world? Well regardless of your birth, since my foolish brother had choose you to be his bride, I expect you to conduct yourself with the honor of the Empire in mind. Now come, the Emperor and Empress are waiting."

Anariel turned around and began to walk away. Xekiel leaned down and whispered beside Kizai's ear: "Yeah.... As you can see, my big sis is a bit mean to me."

"That's because you deserve it! Think of all the trouble you've caused!" Anariel yelled from afar.

Xekiel crouched slightly and chuckled: "And she has excellent hearing too."

"Honestly neither did I... I think being here, being with you, and everything else going on, has really brought out a side I had no idea even existed," he admitted. Even Kizai was pretty shocked to be suggesting such things when it felt like before, sex wasn't even something that crossed his mind, and now he was thinking of all the different things he could do with the one he loved and... wow.. to think he'd ever fall in love either. It would seem that cold mechanical exterior was melted away. He had knew limbs that allowed him to feel and Xekiel to feel good with them, he was now part of a very different culture, even had a womb and had started secreting milk from his breasts. There was very little the same from who and what he use to be.

As the rest of the trip when on, Kizai was just happy to spend time talking to Xekiel and learning as much as he could of the culture and the manners he should display so as to not offend anyone. He wanted to make sure this first meeting with the family of the one he'd be mating for life with, went well and hopefully his family approved of Kizai and actually liked him. The dad didn't seem like he should be that hard to win over... It was everyone else in the family he was worried about.

"The place is huge," he commented as they flew up towards the ship. Damn, he thought this ship was huge and now this one seemed tiny in comparison. Kizai awed for a bit but was brought full attention back to Xekiel with what he said about meeting the family. The cyborg smiled towards his mate and nodded. "Yes, let's" he quickly commented as the two headed off the ship.

As they stepped out, there were far more soldiers than Kizai was expecting but was quick to know that this was probably needed given the importance of those present. He glanced about for a moment before stopping to focus on the... what seemed almost a touch more feminine d'reek, compared to Xekiel that was. The two looked so much alike. It was pretty clear that they all took after their father, though that was to be expected and Kizai could only hope their child would be just as beautiful as Xekiel was. The two siblings exchanged familiar greetings and Kizai simply watched and tried to get a feel for how close the two were... Though they didn't seem to be all that close to him... Though, she kept up the cold air even when turning to address Kizai.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, your highness." He kept things short especially with her turning to leave almost immediately after addressing him. Kizai didn't show it at all but he was truly terrified. She was just as intimidating as that first call with Xekiel's mother. It was clear where she got it from. However, he couldn't help but crack a smile when Xekiel mentioned how good her hearing was.

"Come on, we shouldn't keep your parents waiting any longer. I feel we have held this off longer than expected," he whispered back and used the new skates he had in his feet in order to keep up with the two large D'reek. He did hope this wasn't being rude but he'd either be running or falling farther and farther behind with each step.

The two followed Anariel out of the hanger and got onto a shuttle, which then took them from thee outer rim of the massive palace ship towards its center. Given how quickly the scenery disappeared outside the window the shuttle should be moving extremely quick, but even so it took them more than 10 minutes to finally reach their destination. Soon they found themselves in a massive hall which made even Xekiel look tiny, let alone the small human beside him. There were several D'reeks standing on each side of the central pathway and judging by their looks, must be Xekiel's other siblings, and at the far end the hall there were some stairs leading to a raised up platform where the Emperor Romiel was sitting on the throne, with the Empress Quezal resting resting his much large body behind him and his tail circling to the front as, much similar to how those dragons in fairy tales would protect or hoard their treasures with their body. Anariel walked up towards the throne and took a spot at the side. As all the eyes focused on Xekiel and Kizai, Xekiel bowed down his head and said: "Father, Mother, I've returned with my choice of bride."

Emperor said in a joyous tone: "Xekiel, welcome back. Now come closer you two, let me have a good look at you."

Xekiel gave Kizai a small nudge and lead him up the stairs and Romiel got up, and approached Kizai. "Hello child. It's good to finally meet you in person...." He said joyously while reaching out his tentacle like arms he held Kizai's cheeks whiling leaning close, observing the human's features carefully and stared straight into his eyes, then after a moment he pulled back and continued: "I can see why Xekiel took a liking to you. Though it's still a bit early but let me say this, welcome to the family Kizai." He then looked up at Xekiel and chuckled: "You've made a good choice."

"Thank you father. That means a lot to me." Xekiel responded.

Romiel got back on his throne while Xekiel took Kizai back down stairs. He then announced loudly: "Today is a day worthy of celebration! We shall hold a great feast to welcome our newest family member!"

Sometimes latter everyone was taken to a garden located within the inner sanctums of the palace, all of Xekiel's siblings showed up and some with their own mates. Several large tables were set with barrels after barrels of what smell like gasoline to the human nose, and the D'reeks emptied them in such a high pace that you could see drones constantly buzzing back and forth carrying fresh barrels for the princes and princesses to consume. But there were also mountains of other kinds of food for the non D'reek attendant of the party and the personal care unit Kizai had on him would alert the human if what he reached for were unsuitable for human consumption. As the party went on however the betrothed couple soon found themselves being separated, with Xekiel being dragged elsewhere while a dozen of Xekiel's siblings and their mates gathered around Kizai and began to bombard him with questions like:How did Xekiel and Kizai met? Did Xekiel treat Kizai right? What's their daily interactions like? What's it like back on Kizai's home planet? What's the human's opinion on the Empire, and on the galaxy in general? This continued for quite a while until a stern voice appeared over their heads: "Slow down little ones. Can't you see Kizai is overwhelmed? Give him some space." As they looked up they found themselves being looked down upon by the towering presence of the Empress Quezal. After apologizing to him and Kizai they soon dispersed. Quezal let out a sigh and said: "Sorry Kizai, these children can get quite... annoying at times. It's definitely their father's influence..." He lowered his head and observed the human carefully and muttered in an almost tired tone: "You're really.... little... Just what is it about size difference that seems to turn these D'kiontius on so much? I mean look at all of my children mates, they're all tiny! And don't get me started on Romiel! You can't imagine how many times I caught him starring at big species.... I guess I got it easy cause I can take him pretty easily but for you.... It must have been difficult to go through the transformation."