Wedding on another Planet (Hal x Wolf)

WolfDog12

Traveling on the shuttle didn't take too long, though longer than expected given the speed of the transport. It was a quiet ride and Kizai was careful not too look too much like a kid staring in awe out the window. He was getting use to walking around unclothed at this point but there was still an odd nervousness that followed him every time he remembered. Particularly when the two reached the great hall, lined with who were quite obviously Xekiel's other siblings. The whole hall easily dwarfed Xekiel and Kizai felt extremely out of place. There was some comfort in once more seeing the Emperress who looked so little like her children, though her presence was still strong and her size demanded respect. It was something that Kizai actually found quite interesting and something that was so great about him. All of the other princes and princesses took after their father and looked so much like Xekiel, though some were ever so slightly different in either the gear they wore, the vibrant color of their fur, some being slightly duller orange. Kizai's eyes were extremely sharp but he struggled to discern who was who.

With instinct, Kizai also bowed his head at the same time Xekiel did to show his respect, proceeding to bow a bit lower but only for the sake he was the outsider here. The Emperor was as joyful as ever and Kizai smiled a bit at the request, realizing he wasn't actually moving his feet until he was nudged and proceeded forth, before the emperor. He simply stood there and accepted the examination, staring back with his heterochromatic, black eyes that were very inhuman but the most human to these creatures that had only ever known Kizai of the human race.

"The pleasure is all mine," He said gently as the exam began. It was probably the highest compliment to hear that the emperor could see what Xekiel liked about Kizai and when he was welcomed to the family, he was no longer smiling, just staring wide-eyed for a minute before finally smiling. "Thank you, Sir," he said and would probably be crying if he could cry. He was just overjoyed and he looked back at Xekiel lovingly. The two walked down the stairs once more before Xekiel announced they'd feast and he simply watched the others get a bit excited and later, they were all ushered out to a garden with a huge table for them to feast at. Kizai glanced around at all the siblings and noticed that a number of them brought their mates. It make Kizai feel a little less alone with the large family knowing there were others there much like him, wed to a d'reek royal and far from home. Sure, none were human and none even looked alike, there was still some comfort in it.

The whole area smelled of gasoline soon and Kizai simply smiled gently and carefully chose his food. Oddly, the stuff that looked the most "Earthly" was usually bad for humans so Kizai had to be very careful what he ate. Thankfully, there were plenty of options that were safe for humans and he was able to get his own full meal before socialization began and Kizai was finding himself somehow separated from Xekiel. The family was quick to ask a lot of questions and he was so small that it was a bit intimidating and really overwhelming. Thankfully, he managed to keep calm and focus so he could try and answer as many questions as he could, as quickly as he could. "We met when I suddenly found myself on his ship... Xekiel is wonderful and kind... We get along great and earth is hard to explain.. Well..." he was about to try and get into what he thought about the empire and the galaxy when he was rescued by the Empress who stepped up and dispersed her children and their mates to give Kizai some air. "Thank you, your highness, I appreciate the help," he said, looking back at him. The empress then lowered his head and observed Kizai, more for his size and commented on it. As he finished, Kizai couldn't help but laugh and place a hand gently over his stomach and where the new womb had formed. "Yes, it certainly has been difficult. If I was at least half Xekiel's size, I'm sure I'd have had a far easier time but I don't mind. I love him and that's been more than enough to take all the necessary training," he stated. As intimidating as he was, Kizai found the Empress Quezal easy to talk to. In fact, easier to talk to and relate to than even the outgoing Emperor. The empress knew all too well what Kizai was going through. They were both males that decided to be the bride to an alien race, marrying right into royalty and going through the same procedure to be able to give birth. It was no wonder Kizai was most relaxed towards the empress out of everyone else in the family; the exception of course being Xekiel as there was no one he'd ever get along with better than his own mate.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• hal7283

Quezal listened to what Kizai said and you could tell his facial expressions changing just so slightly. Even though one would certainly not read a space dragon's face the same way as a human, somehow you could tell that he was "smiling", for lack of a better way to describe it. Quezal said: "You love him huh? I sure hope it's not just the chemicals and hormones talking." Despite his words of doubt however the tone of his voice was gentle, and as he lowered his massive head down to the human's level he extended out his tongue and licked on Kizai's cheek. The moment that happened all those around them began to chatter amongst themselves seemingly in surprise. Quezal then got up and said: "Enjoy the party Kizai. I'll see you latter."

After bidding farewell to Kizai, Quezal left the human alone and rejoined the Emperor. Shortly after Xekiel rushed back to Kizai's side and said apologetically: "Sorry Kizai, I was catching up with my brothers cause it's been years since all of us gathered together.... hmm?" He tilted his head slightly as he stared at Kizai, then began sniffing up and down over the human's body and said: "Did mother lick you already?! That's a surprise!" Seeing the confused look on Kizai's face Xekiel explained: "You see my mother's race doesn't have 'families' as we do, since they're pretty much bred for war they operate pretty much on the basis of squads, and they can combine or disperse on a moment's notice to suit the needs of the battle. So when a stranger suddenly join your squad, it's necessary to mark the newcomer so to avoid friendly fire. Basically that's his way of accepting you as part of the family. You know usually it takes months, if not years to get mother's approval, just what did you do to win him over so quickly?"

Kizai was growing sharper to the slightest change in features, including the softer eyes that Quezal displayed showing his soft smile before his gentle warning about the hormones. Kizai looked up at him also with a soft smile simply said, "I worried that was the case but during the time that he was gone and I could no longer smell his pheromones, I was able to keep a clear head. I missed him and I knew how much I loved him and simply wanted him around even if just when we slept, the simple conversations, there was so much more to it. I truly do love him," Kizai said this last bit while glancing to the side and immediately picking out Xekiel from the cluster of his siblings even from just a glance, smiling towards him. The human was able to tell his mate apart even from a distance, even despite how much time they'd spent away from one another.

Glancing back just in time to notice the Empress lower her head and lick Kizai's cheek, though he managed to get half the human's face as the size difference certainly would make it difficult for him to only get the human's cheek. Kizai looked on in shock for a moment and hovered a hand close to the cheek that was licked without touching it. He watched the Empress walk away and Xekiel finally break free from the cluster of family. Kizai's ears instinctively keyed in on some one the nearby conversations, gaining bits and pieces here and there but quickly all those got scattered when Xekiel leaned in and sniffed him, Kizai pulling his hearing back to focus once more on his mate. He didn't even need to say anything as he looked at Xekiel who was quick to understand his confusion and explained. Once he was finished, Kizai was just shocked.

"I didn't really do anything... I just talked with him... Your mother is easy to talk to and I, for some reason, just find we are able to talk a bit more freely... How do I put it. It is kind of this invisible connection that comes through understanding of one's situation? if that makes sense," he tried explaining. "I'm honored that he is accepting me and I look forward to our union even more so. I guess I couldn't have asked for a better husband or family to take me in," he said and so badly wanted to jump up and kiss Xekiel. Instead he opened his arms a bit for the other to lean his head down before once more kissing his nose.

"Oh Kizai you're so adorable~" Xekiel said as he lowred his head and felt the man's arm holding his fluffy cheeks, and he felt the gentle kiss on his nose once more. Simply overjoyed Xekiel quickly picked Kizai up and began to rub their cheeks together lovingly. "Oh, almost forgot!" He suddenly extended out his long snake like tongue and licked over the opposite cheek where Quezal has licked moments before. He then said in a playful tone: "Now it's balanced."

The party continued for hours until eventually the Emperor announced the end. Xekiel then lead Kizai down the long hallways of the palace until eventually they arrived at Xekiel's own room.

"Welcome to my room on the palace shop!" Xekiel said as he lead Kizai into the room. The place seemed pretty similar to the one he had back in the estate but there were a lot more ornaments and decorarions, as well as many strange colorful objects. Xekiel picked up what looked like a big ball and chuckled. You could see the nostalgia in his eyes as he said: "This is where I grew up as a kid. Obviously I have moved most if my stuff to our home when u got the estate, but quite a lot of my old toys are still laying around here. Catch!" He said as he tossed the ball towards Kizai, and the moment he caught the ball it began to let out a gentle veil of colorful light while music began to play, though after a few seconds the light and music began to fade away. Xekiel explained: "You gotta keep passing the ball to keep the lights and music going, and depend on how you pass and catch the ball the performance would change. So the challenge is to keep finding new ways to pass the ball and make the performance as complicated as possible. I remember playing this with my brothers in that very garden we just parties at, and I smashed face first into the wall cause I took off and wanted to slam the ball down from above.Thise were some good times..."

Kizai was suddenly scooped up and he laughed slightly as the two nuzzled cheeks before Xekiel licked his other cheek. Kizai smiled and now his hair stuck up on both sides from being licked and he simply laughed along. "Then I guess I'm good to go!" He said and seemed to ignore the others in the room who were eyeing them. Kizai was just focused on his mate at that moment.

The rest of the party was nice and Kizai was able to meet a few of Xekiel's siblings but was having a far tougher time trying to tell them all apart. It was somehow easier to point out Xekiel and Anriel stood out all her own as well. Beyond that, all these D'reek royals looked just like the brother or sister they stood next to.

Once the party came to an end and Kizai was led back to another room. It was large and yet similar to their room back home despite the extra ornate filigree that decorated the room. He could already tell this was where Xekiel must have grown up but to hear and see the nostalgia coming from his large mate, it put a smile on his face and Kizai quickly reacted to catch the ball suddenly thrown to him. It was beautiful in both color and sound. With a smile, the cyborg looked back towards Xekiel though the ball quickly went quiet. "I see, somehow I can imagine that. You suddenly taking off but not being able to stop," He couldn't help but laugh. "I'm sure our kid is probably going to inherit some of your energy and will be a bit of a handful," he teased and tossed the ball into the air and hit it back towards Xekiel like some kind of gentle volleyball serve. "This place is amazing," he added. "The more I seem to find out about you, the more I fall in love with you."

Xekiel just loved how expressive Kizai's face was, whether he was happy, sad, curious or aroused, his feelings are just written on his face clear as day. He especially love it when Kizai smiles, as that always fill Xekiel's hearts with a warm, happy feeling. "Oh Kizai, you have to stop saying adorable things like that~I love you too~" Xekiel said as he caught the ball which made the lights and music start once again. "Hmm... I've never seen these reactions before. Well I suppose it's only natural cause your toss was certainly different from ours." He then put the ball down approached the human, picking him up as easily as usual he said: "To be honest dear, my mind was so occupied by the idea of marrying you and finally get to breed you these couple of weeks that I haven't even think about what comes next. It's quite silly isn't it? Cause the whole point of us D'kiontius going around the galaxy finding alien mates was to introduce new genes to the royal family. Given the fact that we are going to be wedded soon, and even though the chance of a successful fertilization is small even after the gene therapy, if we get lucky we may just succeed in our first try. Like my brother Xamail impregnated his wife on the first try."

Xekiel paused for a moment as he took Kizai towards his bed and set him down on the massive mattress, while he laid down and created a cradle of fur around Kizai as usual. He turned his face towards Kizai and looked at him with what seemed to be a troubled expression: "A part of me can't wait to make you pregnant and see your belly grow with our child inside, then embrace the little thing once it comes out. But at the same time I can't help but wanting to keep you by myself forever. I don't want a baby to take you away from me. I don't even want you to go find a job and leave for work! I just want to hold you tight by my side at all times.... I know it's quite a selfish thought but I can't stop thinking about it after we came here... I hope this doesn't make you reconsider our marriage..."

Kizai laughed slightly. It was so weird to find laughing so easy now. He believed that the treatment and the hormones probably played some part in the human being able to loosen up a bit... or in his case a lot. He use to be really hard and unable to show just about any emotions what so ever but now he was able to smile and laugh like it was nothing, and he even was able to feel things like love which was such a foreign feeling to him when he first came here and now he felt it all the time and it was such a kind and warm feeling. This would have to be the happiest he has ever been and far happier than he ever thought he could be. Sure, winning fights was great and it meant that he wouldn't have to go through painful body altercations but this was even nicer.

At first, it was pretty clear that Xekiel hadn't gotten everything off his mind that he wanted to so Kizai stayed quiet even after he was scooped up and carried to the bed where he was then surrounded by the fur pit that was Xekiel. This was always comfortable and Kizai never tired of it. Though, the young prince showed some concerns for their future before Kizai spoke up. "Xekiel, nothing will ever take me away from you and nothing is ever going to make me reconsider our marriage. Finding a job is going to be hard and until then I'm sure I can accompany you and we can spend more time together. A child also won't take me away from you, it just means there is more for us to do together with our kid. If we get pregnant on our first try then that is exciting and if not, then that just means you'll have to put up with me for a while longer before you can share your love with a child all your own," he said. Kizai was worried his words weren't putting Xekiel at ease but it was hard to think of what to do in this situation... to be rethinking things now... Well Kizai wasn't the one rethinking things, that was sure. "We are in this together no matter what the decision is. All I know is marrying you is the one and only thing I want to do right now. I want to spend my life by your side."

Xekiel listened to what Kizai carefully, and as what he said gradually sunk in into Xekiel's heats he found the dark feelings inside slowly began to dissolve. He snuggled against the small human and rubbed their cheeks together and said: "You know being born a prince I was used to having everything provided so in many ways, I never truly wanted or craved for anything. But now it's different. You are different. I want you more than anything that I've ever wanted, and it's not just about breeding you. I want you to be happy, and I want you to truly love me out of your heart. I guess now with the wedding just days away, I just got a little scared that maybe you're marrying me because of your circumstances, because I've kidnapped you half way across the galaxy and you have no choice to say no. But after hearing what you said I know now.... I know that you're telling the truth and you really love me and want to marry me. You can't imagine how much of a relief that was." He rested his head down on a comfortable position and said: "Goodnight Kizai. The next couple of days are going to be pretty wild."

True to his words, the next couple of days were quite busy for the royal couple to be, as they made countless public appearances and met foreign delegations, at times they were also were taught of the specific procedures of their marriage ceremony and rehearsed again and again. In a way the busy schedule was almost helpful since with Kizai at the end of his genetic modification, his pheromone was thicker than ever which made it exceptionally difficult for Xekiel to hold back, but being so exhausted Xekiel had no choice but to just sleep through the nights.

Eventually the palace ship arrived at the orbit of the D'reek home world Da'reeka'an. Shortly after they woke up and had their breakfast Quezal came for Kizai and said: "Come with me child. It's time to get you prepared for the ceremony."

"I'll see you at the alter." Xekiel bid farewell before he was taken away by his siblings. As they disappeared down the hall Quezal looked down at Kizai and sighed: "According to D'reek tradition it should be your side of the family who'd accompany you down to the alter but for now, I'll have to do." He took Kizai to a shuttle which transported them to a hanger, then from there they boarded the ceremonial craft which would take them down to the planet surface. They soon landed in the middle of a ruined city overtaken by vegetation, and just down the road was the ruins of a massive stadium which Kizai would recognize from the documentary Xekiel showed him. It was where the founder of the D'kiontius announced their great adventure to the stars to save their dying race, and ever since the planet became habitable again it became the site where all members of the D'kiontius held their holy matrimony, and reaffirmed the Empire's mission of prosperity through diversity. Quezal took Kizai to a room inside the stadium where a group of tentacle creatures wearing what looked similar to Earth;s maid outfits were waiting. "Greetings your highness, we're here to adorn your appearance so you could look the best for the ceremony!" They sat Kizai down at what seemed to be a barber seat of sorts and they took out tons of strange looking tools and machines in each of their tentacles and approached the poor human.

"Just sit back and relax. It will all soon be over." Quezal said in a plain tone as he looked blankly towards the ceiling, which definitely did not inspire confidence. After all he'd been through the same process himself, as well as for several of his children, so he knew how grueling the process could be. Hours latter when the tentacle maids were finally done, Kizai looked positively shining with his skin looking smooth almost to the point of shining, his hair held back with a silver crown which extends out in a similar fashion as the D'reek's antennas. Four long, semi transparent scarf like clothes wrapped around each of Kizai's limbs gently which seemed to have minds of their own as they floated and radiated colorful light as Kizai moved. They've also done a good job of removing some excess hair and even his pubes were nicely trimmed. Quezal looked at Kizai and nodded: "You look good. Now are you ready to show the world your love and devotion?"

• 3 weeks later...

With a simple smile Kizai pet Xekiel and nuzzled into him a little more. "I know you have a lot of worries but you saved me. If anything, I should think you are marrying me because you felt pity for me and the life I lived before coming here. However, you don't and I know this so just know, I really do love you. I want to always be with you and I'm happy as long as you are in my life. Please, just keep that in mind," he said gently and stroked Xekiel again when he put his head down comfortably. "Good night my love," he said and nuzzled in, finding it easy to fall asleep in the warm and gentle scent of his soon to be mate.

There really was so much to do. Kizai was still learning about all the different customs of every diplomatic race that came by so he had to get a rush info on each race every day and was stuck up early and to bed late from all the studying. Kizai was too exhausted to even speak and half the time flopped onto the bed and passed out immediately. Kizai barely had any time to even talk to Xekiel, let alone pay any attention to pheromones.

When the ship finally arrived at the planet and Kizai and Xekiel sat to eat. The human was barely able to eat. He had a little food but mostly just watched Xekiel and laughed about certain things. They had a light conversation until Quezal walked in and Kizai looked over and nodded gently. "Good bye my love, I shall see you at the alter," He said and leaned in to kiss his mate before watching him disappear in a sea of his siblings. As they left, he looked back towards the empress and bowed his head. "Thank you for taking care of me and thank you for your support of our marriage. I know I didn't have a family back on Earth... but I don't think I could have gone through this process with anyone else. So, thank you for being here." he said. Kizai was a bit more formal than usual but it was clear he was still running through things in his head. He couldn't afford to mess up.

As they stepped out onto the planet, Kizai was just amazed. It looked amazing. The beauty of the alter he would be united to Xekiel on was gorgeous. He smiled and had recognized it immediately. He smiled and was a bit slower as he admired it, quickly using the wheels on his feet to catch up to Quezal. Getting wheels installed was the perfect thing and Kizai was quite happy about his choice. "This place truly is amazing," he said as they walked into the room in the stadium. The human was taken aback once again when he was called "Highness" it was going to be hard to get use to that... He sat down and saw the tools, getting a bit worried... immediately. "R-Right," he stuttered and looked towards the empress, getting even more worried.

It took hours for the process to be finished and Kizai felt so violated afterwards. He couldn't even recognize himself when he looked in the mirror and began to feel almost nauseous. Would Xekiel be able to recognize a face he didn't even know? Was he even ready for this? Kizai closed his eyes and stood up, taking a deep breath and looking back towards Quezal. "Yes, I'm ready. I admit that I'm worried but I'm ready." Kizai opened his eyes and he looked determined; Nervous, but he was determined. This was the life he was choosing and now he had to... have.... sex.... "Do I really have what it takes to be his mate?" Honestly, Kizai was phrasing it nicely but really, he was asking if this small human could really take him, especially in front of so many people. "Thank you again for being here with me," he said before one more breath and stepping forward.

Kizai walked out into that stadium and as he saw Xekiel, everyone else melted away... even his breath was taken away. Kizai felt so much better and was able to follow every step and walk right up to Xekiel. Of course, half way up, Kizai could smell the other and it was a struggle to continue walking as the smell burned through his whole being and those powerful pheromones made Kizai ready to make a child without a care of anyone who was around. He stepped up and was already starting to pant by the time he was standing next to Xekiel, his own pheromones going just as wild. "I told you I'd see you here," he managed with a smile. He felt so good.

While Kizai was being "decorated", Xekiel was also receiving a similar treatment, as an army of maids went over every inch of his massive body, brushing, tidying his feathers and even plucking some that were deemed "detrimental" to his looks. His usual wearable devices were also removed and replaced by floating scarfs similar to the once Kizai was wearing. He also had a golden crown like ornament put on his head expanding his already expansive head features. Eventually the process was over, and Xekiel felt like he'd aged a decade instantly. As he walked into the once stadium, now temple/shrine/monument to the D'reek specie's and the D'kiontius family's past, all of his fatigue disappeared as he could smell the irresistible pheromone of Kizai even from the opposite side of the building, which rekindled the flames of desire that had been scorching him from the inside for the past months. The stadium was packed with family, relatives, officials, foreign dignitaries and other extinguished guests, but Xekiel paid them no attention, as his every sensory input was focused on his soon to be wife. The walk felt like forever but eventually the two of them reunited on the alter with the emperor and the empress at their sides, each representing their side of the family. An old D'reek with black feathers stood between them, holding a rather massive golden staff with his six hands as he raised its head and said loudly: "With the first light, came the universe; with the first star, came the planets; with the first spark, came life; and with the first love, came us all. Today, we gather here to witness the continuation of this great legacy!"

The priest raised the staff slightly and hit the ground with it, making a loud metallic clank that echoed in the stadium. At the same time Romiel took Xekiel's hand, and Quezal took Kizai's. They brought the young couple's hands together and said in unison: "From fathers to sons, from mothers to daughters, from progenitors to inheritors, we pass on what we have, we entrust our children to children, and their children to children, by blood, by faith, by spirit, by love, we entrust you to each other."

The royal couple stepped away leaving Xekiel, Kizai and the priest on the alter. The two turned towards each other and Xekiel looked into Kizai's prosthetic eyes, which despite their artificial nature, still able to convey all the emotions and desires, perhaps even clearer than his natural eyes could have. The priest began to walk in circles around the two as he began to sing a long chant in some ancient D'reek dialect which even the translator installed in Kizai's ears included almost all spoken language that existed in the galaxy still couldn't quite translate completely. As the chant continued the sky began to darken, everyone looked up and could see the sun being eclipsed by one of the planet's moons, creating a golden ring in the midst of a sea of stars. Soon the priest returned to his original position, and as he raised his staff high above his head, Xekiel began to speak:

"With the stars as my witness, I, Xekiel D'kiontius, take you, Kizai, as my mate. I vow to love you, and carry the great legacy together till the end of my existence."

Xekiel waited for Kizai to say his vows, and once that was done the priest clanked the staff once more and opened his arms: "The vows have been said! The Great Legacy is now yours to carry!" The priest walked off the alter and put the staff in a slot near the edge, the staff began to give out a gentle green light which then created a thin, semi-transparent veil around the alter. The priest then said loudly: "Now show your devotion and join in holy consummation!"

The moment the priest left and the veil came up Xekiel let out a deep sigh of relief and muttered: "Finally..." Easily he picked Kizai up and rubbed his nose against Kizai's soft cheeks and whispered: "Finally.. finally we're wedded... Oh I've been waiting for this moment for so... so long..." It took everything for Xekiel to hold himself during the ceremony as the smell of Kizai's pheromones was driving him crazy, and now with the altered being semi-sealed off the smell of their pheromones became so thick that you could cut it with a knife, and unsurprisingly Xekiel's member was fully hard, pulsing and twitching while leaking a river of pre-cum all over the place. He put Kizai down on the cold stone surface of the alter and said: "Sorry Kizai... I can't wait any longer." Xekiel got down and held Kizai in place with his front legs while supporting himself with his hands and hind-legs, and pointing his monstrous pillar against Kizai's hole. With a low growl he began to push forward, the pointy tip of his cock stretching the human's anus open. Even though Kizai had received all the gene-modification and went through the size training, it still proved difficult for Xekiel to enter as his cock swelled even larger than normal from the excitement. Nevertheless Xekiel kept pushing, groaning in pleasure as his cock was welcomed by the wet, warm, tight squeeze of Kizai's intestines, until finally the whole pillar was pushed inside, and Kizai's belly was bloated up to an obscene, almost hilarious (or grotesque depending on how you look at it) degree. Xekiel's entire body shivered from the overwhelming satisfaction of finally joining with his lovely bride, and as he panted heavily from the pleasure he instinctively began to move his hips, a bit slowly at first but quickly picked up pace in no time. His basic instincts had taken over as he growled like a wild animal, and all he could think of was to fuck, fuck, fuck and fuck, breed his little mate and fill him up with his seed.

The ceremony was both beautiful and painful. Xekiel's pheromones were so thick and powerful it nearly brought Kizai to his knees. He somehow was managing, probably because his legs weren't even his real legs. Still, it took all that he had not to get hard and lean back and beg Xekiel to pound into him with all he had. Focusing on the 'priest' and the royal family who took part in giving the two away, was just barely enough to keep Kizai's focus on something else.

"With the stars as my wittness, I, Kizai, take you, Xekiel D'kiontus, as my mate for now until the end and forever in between to love and cherish you for as long as I still draw breath," He vowed. His vows were probably a bit different than one would expect but it was his vow, his feelings. And, with that, the staff came down once more. The priest placed the staff down as he walked off, leaving a kind of veil around the two and Kizai almost choked on the thick pheromones, happy to finally be able to connect with Xekiel properly. Kizai had kept up his training so he would be able to take Xekiel as soon as they could and now it seemed it would finally pay off.

Kizai was scooped up and he pressed his head against Xekiel's. "Finally indeed," he said with a gently smile. Kizai felt this burning within him that felt as if he was going to be cooked from the inside out. He had gone into heat before but never like this and, what felt like a fever raged through him, Kizai kissed Xekiel before muttering, "Please, I can't take it anymore. I need you inside me," he moaned. As Kizai was place on the cold stone, he didn't even care and held onto Xekiel's front legs as support and positioned himself, spreading his legs and waiting for his mate to enter him. "Don't worry, I can't hold back anymore either so please, let's finally be connected and let our hearts beat as one," he said. Of course, it was a lot harder to take Xekiel than he thought. They were certainly both wet enough for it but Xekiel was swollen far larger than anticipated and it was slow and even a bit painful to try and take it all but Kizai focused, relaxed and let out a mass amount of precum as well. Damn did he want to cum right away.

When that huge member was finally pushed all the way in, filling him up, Kizai laughed a little before breathing out a "Finally" With a smile before Xekiel started moving, even though Kizai wasn't fully adjusted to the size. "Ah," he moaned. This was far better than any of the training. Nothing could compare to the warmth that was filling his belly right now. It was amazing and Xekiel was far more powerful than Kizai doing it on his own, or even the machine trying to pump him and with the extra support of his mate's legs, it was easy to hold on and really just enjoy. "So Amazing!" he moaned and panted heavily. When he felt his good spot be struck at the rate Xekiel was going, Kizai screamed out in pleasure and came, more than he thought he even could. He could almost feel his swollen pecks start to leak as well as Kizai melted into pleasure. He may not have had the same kind of instincts that Xekiel did about wanting to breed like an animal, but that didn't stop Kizai from desiring with all his being to be breed and to take in all that seed. "It feels so good, keep going," he begged. Kizai wondered how long they could do this without having to be moved and wondered if they could keep going a few rounds instead of just one. After all, all the love and pent up pheromones and sexual tension that built up couldn't be released all in one round. Kizai had even been working on his stamina just to be able to keep up with his mate and make sure he could be fully satisfied.

Xekiel let out an almost bestial growl as he moved inside the intestines of his little bride, bloating him up so much at it looked like the human's body was gonna burst in any moment, but of course, not wasn't going to happen. After all the genetic modification Kizai's body had been turned into the perfect vessel for Xekiel's desire, able to take all the passion the D'reek prince had at his disposal. Given the difference of their sizes Xekiel couldn't really see the small cyborg pinned beneath his body, but luckily for him the whole thing was being filmed and broadcasted, and similar to the fighting tournament they've watched together back at their estate, there were several massive screen floating around the stadium temple showing their love making from every angle, which obviously included how much of a mess Kizai was in.

"Oh my love.... you look just so.... perfect...!" Xekiel said being utterly mesmerized. To think that not so long ago he was just searching for a bride to stop his parents from constantly nagging him about it, and yet here he was, in the stadium and joined together with Kizai who was so little, so adorable, so curious, loving, caring, brave, strong, playful, alluring, irresistible. Not long after they began the small human came, spreading his precious seed over his belly which was bloated up by the D'reek's monstrous member, but it was clear that neither of them were even close to being satisfied.

"Oh yes... Kizai... I sure will....!" Xekiel groaned after hearing Kizai's request to keep going, though to be frank he didn't need any extra encouragement. He raised his hip and pulled a significant section of his pillar out of Kizai, only to ram it back in with a ferocity he's never used on the cyborg. He'd always been so gentle when dealing with his much smaller and relatively fragile bride, but at this moment of passion, when his mind was filled with lust and desire, he simply couldn't hold back anymore. He began to pound repeatedly into the poor human almost like some sort of construction machinery, and after a while Xekiel raised his long neck and howled loudly. His massive cock pulsed and bulged up even further as an obscene amount of thick, slimy cum burst out of the tip of the member and filled up his already stretched intestines, filling up his womb and easily overflowed out of his ass but more so up to his stomach, his esophagus, his throat, and inevitably through his lips which made it look like the poor human was cumming through his mouth.

Normally Xekiel would've stopped at this point, but he had so much pent up sexual frustration that there was no way he's gonna stop until every drop of cum was squeezed out of the alien prince. Xekiel suddenly laid down his body, almost crushing Kizai under him before he flipped around. Now Xekiel was laying on his back while the poor human was impaled upon his massive pillar in a total mess. Xekiel then grabbed Kizai's body and began to thrust him up and down like a sex toy.

• 4 weeks later...

There really was no grace left. Kizai was a complete mess already, burning and moaning like crazy, being driven to some invisible wall with the pheromones in the air. It felt so amazing and the human didn't have it in him to even try to be composed. He was just focused on the pleasure provided by his mate... his mate... They were finally married, finally one... unified and now trying for a baby! It was no wonder Kizai was lost in the pleasure, he felt so good, so loved, and had so much love to give. He wished he could do more to please Xekiel but he couldn't move at all as the pressure of the pheromones alone were keeping him almost pinned. Still, he felt damn good and his body was stretched to a limit no human should be able to reach. And yet, his love and commitment made it so that he could. The genetic modification was rough and not fun without Xekiel, but thanks to his hard work, Kizai was able to take his mate at full mast. It was incredible.

When Xekiel pulled back so much and slammed back in, Kizai let out a loud yelp and moan as he came again, still not going soft yet but it was just another sign that he too was surprisingly pent up despite all the training and release he had. That was nothing compared to the real thing.

As he heard the howl, Kizai tightened a bit and was immediately filled with cum. It spilled out everywhere, pouring onto the ground beneath their love making, all over Kizai's back and ass, down his legs, in his... well everything. His whole body was filled, some pouring out of his mouth. If his stomach wasn't literally exploding outwards, he would have swallowed all that delicious cum right back down but he couldn't... Instead, he threw up, nearly emptying his stomach of the cum and smiled, ready to take more despite how full the rest of him was. At least now he could breathe and that was good enough for him!

Kizai could feel himself getting crushed, groaning a bit before everything blurred and next thing he knew, it was his own gravity that was making him slide down and slowly fill more and more with that huge blue shaft. He moaned more and smiled at Xekiel even more and was so excited to be able to see his mate now. When eh was grabbed and moved so fast and hard, Kizai came again, moaning more and more, clearly enjoying himself even now. He wasn't tired. Not done yet at least.

Xekiel growled wildly as he used Kizai's body to his heart's content. Despite Kizai already being in a total mess with his belly bloated up obscenely from his cock and cum, and was even throwing up much of that thick slime from his mouth due to the sheer amount of the substance inside him, Xekiel couldn't help but wanting to use, abuse, and love his mate even more. With this position Xekiel was able to get a much better look at his precious mate, and as he leaned his upper body and his long neck forward, he extended his long slithering tongue and reached for Kizai's chest, soon found its way to one of his nipples and began to suck on it rather harshly. The taste of sweat, cum, and also the milk secreting from his swelling breasts filled up Xekiel's tongue tube and that seemed to have made him even more excited. He began to rock the poor man's body even harder. Despite the entire royal family and thousands of guests and delegations, not to mention millions of people watching, at that moment it was like the entire universe consisted only of them. Xekiel, Kizai, their warmth, their moans, their cries, their love and desire towards each other boundless and unending. Xekiel felt like he could do this till the end of time, and if they were not bound by the shackled of corporal form, they might as well end up doing so.

The mating continued for quite a while longer, and by the time the massive D'reek was done the whole alter was drenched in a puddle of slimy cum. The human of course was covered in the substance from head to toe and also completely filled up inside. Xekiel lifted the clearly exhausted human off his now gradually shrinking member and held his messy frame tightly in his arms as he got up. He noticed the priest coming back on the alter and removing the energy veil before turning towards the crowd and announced loudly: "The ceremony is done! Xekiel E. D'kiontius, Kizai D'kiontius may the stars bless you on your journey. Glory to the D'reek Star Empire!"

The crowd exploded in cheers and applause as they gave their blessing to the new couple. As their name suggested, Kizai was now officially part of the D'kiontius royal family and Xekiel was also of Earth, shown by his new middle name "E". Xekiel rubbed his face against the human's messy cheek and said lovingly: "Let's go clean up and take some rest...We still got tons of socializing to do in the evening..."

• 4 months later...

Kizai felt lost. His brain was turning to mush from the severe amount of pleasure coursing through his whole body and he could think of nothing but his mate and the connection between them. He felt like the cum in his body was turning into a foam from the heavy pounding by his mate and his body felt so full but welcomed so much more. The feeling was both intense and amazing all at once and Kizai felt like he was going to melt. In this new position, he was even more on display than before but he didn't care, he only cared about the one who mattered and that was his mate, the love of his life.

The human felt that long tube tongue connect to his swollen nipple and begin to suck and Kizai let out this scream of pleasure as he arched back a little and placed a hand on his belly as it stuck out, feeling with his new hands the large bump there and the hardness that was his mate's cock thrust deep inside him. Kizai was filled with happiness and didn't want this to ever end. He had spent so much time training and all those heats and training couldn't prepare him for the actual pleasure of being pounding into by his mate.

The two went at it like crazy and Kizai was honestly shocked for a few reasons, he was still conscious... kind of, he had come so many times but his cock still wasn't calming down or letting up at all, and his body didn't give out with the constant pounding and dumping. He was drenched by the end, now swimming in the pool of his mate's cum, his own liquid somewhere in the mix, unable to compare, and he coughed, more come spilling out. Kizai laid there, exhausted but still feeling so good.

When it all ended, Kizai was completely lost, feeling his body lift and held. He could barely hear what the heck the priest was saying but he heard their names and the cheering and he smiled weakly. Kizai looked to Xekiel and whispered. "You're finally all mine," He said and passed out just after. Kizai needed some time to rest, practicing bouncing on a huge Dildo verse being fucked hard core with his mate right at the point of his worst heat cycle, those were two completely different beasts.

Xekiel growled joyfully when he heard Kizai saying just the most adorable thing before passing out from exhaustion. "Oh my love... I am finally yours..." He mutters lovingly Ashe rubbed his furry head against his bride's messy cheeks. He quickly carried Kizai out of the stadium and towards the building which was traditionally used by the newly weds of the royal family as their residence during the days of celebration that followed. Despite the exterior not the building looking old and covered in overgrown vegetation, the inside looked clean and serene in the typical D'reek style. He carried Kizai to the bed and after letting the drones cleaning them up like usual he curled around his new bride protectivrly and fell asleep himself.

A few hours later Xekiel woke up from a light buzzing sound coming from a floating drone nearby. "By the stars... It's time already?" Groaning a bit he reached for Kizai and nudged on his shoulder lightly: "Wake up my love . I know you must be exhausted right now but we need to attend the banquet. I'd it was up to me I would just sleep for a day or two but foreign dignitaries would be there too and we are sort of the star of the show." Gently he held Kizai up into his arms and looked at the man and asked: "You feeling alright Kizai? Does anything hurt?"

Kizai remained unconscious for the whole time, getting to the room, getting clean, and slept right through the beeping. He groaned a bit and slowly stirred as he felt his mate pressing against him and calling out to him. The android didn't want to get up... Not yet but he came into consciousness and smiled as he remembered what had happened. He was finally mated with Xekiel after so long of training without his mate and now they were married and Kizai could still feel some of his mate's cum, sloshing about his body and this odd... weight that was probably his very full womb.

The human smiled and looked up at Xekiel. "Good morning my love, my beautiful husband," He played and reached up to be scooped up and nuzzled. "My hips are a bit weak and numb but I feel so amazing. All that training finally payed off and I had so much fun marrying you" He kissed Xekiel on the nose. "I can still feel you inside me and just thinking about it makes me weak in my prosthetic knees. Thank you for choosing me," he assured and kissed Xekiel one more time.

"I suppose we should probably get going, we have a banquet to attend...." He sounded a bit sad but still had a smile on his face. "I am just happy to be able to spend the rest of my life with you," He admitted, blushing a bit.

Xekiel chuckled as he noticed the sad tone in Kizai's voice. Caressing his newly wed mate's face gently he then said: "Yes Kizai, we have the rest of our whole life together.Besides, once we get through these couple of days we have our honeymoon waiting for us. I've got everything planned already and I'm sure you're gonna like it." As Xekiel spoke he began carrying Kizai out of the bedroom, knowing that his frail body even after all the modification and enhancements must still be very exhausted after their passionate mating just a few hours earlier. Soon they arrived back in the stadium which was now transformed into a massive banquet. All the guests and dignitaries who witnessed the new couple consummate their marriage in the audience seats had came down to the middle and was enjoying all the food, drinks, and other sort of sustenance and entertainment provided by the D'kiontius family and by extension the whole D'reek Star Empire. They were mingling and socializing among themselves but as soon as they saw the new royal couple a large crowd began gathering around them, congratulating them on their marriage and giving praises to the two. During the whole thing Xekiel kept Kizai in his arms protectively and did most of the talking, given the fact he was certainly more used to the whole royal duties thing than Kizai. Even though it was technically a banquet, the two of them barely got any chance to eat or drink anything.

As the stream of dignitaries greeting the two continued a short humanoid figure emerged from the crowd and approached the two. The creature had a seemingly over-sized head with two massive black eyes, two small slits at where a human nose would be and a small mouth. Like many of the species walking around the place the creature didn't have any clothing on his slim grey body with the exception on a bracelet around its thin, bony arm. All in all he looked like those "grey aliens" one would see in many Earth SF stories or UFO abduction tales. "Greetings your royal highness." The creature bowed cordially and spoke in a strange high-pitched voice: "I'd like to congratulate you on your marriage."

"Ah, ambassador! It's been a while" Xekiel exclaimed as he turned to look at Kizai and said: "Kizai this is ambassador Dudoin. He's the representative of the Gorfa Federation." He shook the ambassador's hand and said: "I'm so glad you could make it. Weren't you negotiating border treaties with the Drakies?"

"Ah, the talks were put on hold when the Drakies holy month came. So I might as well use the time to come and share in the festivities." The little grey alien turned his massive black eyes towards the android in Xekiel's arms and asked: "From what I was told, prince Kizai, you were from this planet called.... Earth, which was not part of the Oztanious Accord? It must be quite a rough transition for you."

"As long as I'm with you, I know it is going to be wonderful!" He said with a bright smile. Kizai nuzzled Xekiel back and kissed his face again. His mate was so soft and he loved it so much. Kizai could probably walk thanks to his legs being prosthetic but that would only last a short time because his hips would only be able to hold out for a short time. Still, Kizai was happy to be carried by his mate so easily and the graceful bride being held gently and held high by his new mate. Kizai loved being with his mate no matter where they were or what they were doing. It was stressful to deal with all this political and royal things that he was now having to deal with. Thankfully, he had his mate by his side.

The banquet itself was stressful and as hungry as Kizai was after all their... exercise... he barely got to eat a thing. Thanks to his implant, he was connected in his eyes now and could outline things that were dangerous for him to eat in red and things that were safe to eat in green... Sadly, he found very little green in reach, always finding it just outside of range when he would have to turn and start working on something else, greeting someone else.

More and more people approached and Kizai simply smiled and nodded, leaving all the talking to Xekiel as he wasn't sure exactly the right thing to say to each person that approached. The next to approach was someone that looked very much like something out of human science fiction. Kizai simply smiled but Xekiel greeted him like an old friend and the android looked over curiously if he was going to need to say anything. Of course, when the alien turned to him directly, Kizai knew what he had to do.

The android bowed his head a little and continued to smile. "Yes, I must say the transition has been... extreme but it has been fun and I'm extremely lucky to have my new husband here, guiding me through every day. He has been wonderful and our love for each other has been more than enough to help me through any difficulty that one might expect," He said. He hoped this was the proper response but it was the truth so he couldn't complain.

"I see! I am glad that things works out so well for you two!" The grey alien smiled. He and the new couple chatted for a bit longer until his wrist device began beeping. "Ah, looks like my superiors back home would like to have a word with me. My apologies but I must bid you farewell. But just in case you two haven't decided on the honeymoon destinations yet, may I suggest come visit my hone planet Redorion V? It's ranked most popular vacation resort ten years in a row in Gorfa federation."

"I'll keep the tin mind." Xekiel said cordially.

The grey alien said goodbye to the two and quickly disappeared into the crowd. While Xekiel and Kizai continued to entertain the guests Dudoin quickly slipped to a secluded corner of the arena. After peeking around to make sure nobody was around he pressed on his wrist device which showed a holographic projection not a being looking almost identical to him in first glance, though in all fairness the subtle differences within a particular species can be hard to notice for an untrained eye, especially when such species were literally lightyears apart. The ambassador bowed down his massive head and said: "My apologies Director. I was caught up in the crowd."

"Spare me the pleasantries ambassador. Did you make contact with the human?" The hologram referred into as Director aksed in an impatient tone.

"Yes I have, Director. I do not think the human knows." Dudoin replied.

"Are you certain?"

"Yea Director. The human showed no particular interest to my appearance. I believe we are in the clear."

"We can't be too careful on this Dudoin! The galaxy must not know of our operation! Any loose end must be dealt with. Even a remote and obscure one!" The 'Director' exclaimed.

"I understand sir. I will make arrangements immediately." The ambassador bowed again as the hologram disappeared. He turned his massive black eyes towards the direction where the newly wedded couple was for a brief moment before he quickly left the scene.

Hours latter Xekiel and Kizai were finally set free after the banquet ended. They returnd to their suite where the servants had prepared some food for them since they knew the two wouldn't have the chance to eat during the event. ",Ah finally! Some food!" Xekiel sighed as he picked up a huge barrel and dug his long tube like tongue into it. He turns his attention towards Kizai and looked at the small table with a pile of Earth food on it he said: "You must be starving too. Go on and dig in!"