Honey-Sensei saying hi

Honey-Sensei

Hi, everyone. Despite that I've joined Yaoiotaku for a while, I have never had the chance to say hi. So here I am, saying hi to everyone.

I'm actually a romance, BL, and young adult fantasy author. I'm currently writing a few BL novels and is wondering if I'm allowed to post my free stuff here. Hehe. I'm not sure and have no idea who to ask.

I've been having a really nice time browsing around in Yaoitaku, especially the BLCD section. Loving that. One of my favorite voice actors is Kaji Yuuki and I wish there are more of his work in the BL department, especially as a uke. I simply love him as a uke. I love Anata wa Taida de Yuuga blcd. So much angst and simply love the smut scenes. So hot and sexy and just so deep and romantic. I wish there's an English translation of the BLCD or the novel.

Thank you so much, everyone, and looking forward to chatting and sharing my work with you all. By the way, my real name Alexia. :o

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Honey-Sensei

• crystald

• voide

• Riki

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and welcome out of the lurker corner! To answer your questions about positing content, I would suspect your writing can go into our
section. Be sure though to read the rules to be sure it fits! I'm sure sharing it will give other users the chance to enjoy your writing and maybe even provide valuable feedback! As a writer myself I understand the importance of getting that feedback. Good luck in your venture!

Hi

!

Welcome to YO Alexia, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Welcome to YO, Alexia :)

If, after reading the rules you can't find the answer to your question, then you can always ask the staff! Or post your question

Sorry I can't help you more :/

Anyway, hope you can enjoy your time here and have fun :D

hi, welcome to YO. i see you're an author. if you have published your work, you can share it to our
& drop by to our
to share it with all the readers in the club. all the best, have fun & welcome again!

Hello Alexia! Saying welcome doesn't really fit, since you've been with us for quite some time, so I'll just say that it's nice you decided to post an intro. (; Hope you will share some of your work with us! Enjoy~

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Welcome to the YO Forums site, Alexia! It's awesome that you are aspiring young fantasy author - I am too!! One of my wishes is to have my manuscripts published before I turn 35 lol - was it hard to imagine the M/M BL characters in your stories? Like how they thought, how they acted, ect? That's always been something I've struggled with, getting the man's perspective :( Hope to read whatever you can share with us!! :)

• 1 month later...

Hello Honey-Sensei!

better late than never :) and welcome back to the forum~!

ah, you're an author? that's awesome. i would love to read one of your writings. do share them here if you want to. and hey, don't be shy to stick around more often yeah. enjoy your time and see you around the forum :)