Rei

In this guide I used the game and the patch from this thread:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 14

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• JulselRaider

• bourimly07

• chowder

sumthing like norton.exe pops up.. i can still click but it repeatedly comes up. )=(

help would be greatly appreciated. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Reita, I know you probably hate me by now lol, I'm not really computer-savy :(. But when I extract Miracle no ton.part1.rar into its own folder it makes no-ton.img and not entirely sure what to do after that. If you can I'd really appreciate the help. and again sorry lol...

EDIT: Ignore everything from the above, I feel like a moran, I just needed Daemon..>.

No, of course I don't hate you :) It's my pleasure to help :)

Just do as I did in the video guide... after you have extracted it, open Daemon Tools, go to Virtual Devices, add a new device, then go to Mount Image and brouse for the no-ton.img file and click Ok... exactly like I did in the video guide :)

@ chowder

It either means you haven't downloaded both parts or they aren't located in the same folder... Or the problem might be that the game downloaded with errors, and in this case you should re-download it :)

• 2 months later...

Hello, I just downloaded Miracle No-ton, and did everything that was explained in the tutorial, but when it will run, keeps popping up: モジュール'Noton.exe'のアドレス004192Dでアドレス0000000Cに対する読み込み違反がおきました。I can not play, because it hinders. What I do? .-.

Thank you, but I downloaded the file but still keeps popping up that message. I've deleted and downloaded again a lot of times, but not run. = /

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey ^^

Sorry, but I have a question (I'm not good in handling with the computer)... I downloaded it, and did, what you made in the Video-Guide. But when I click on "start", there is the blue sky and a text appears. But after a few seconds, there is a message, which says, that there is an error.

Please help me ....

Greez,

JulselRaider

PS: Sorry for my english, but I'm a german...

@JulselRaider

In the first post of this thread I posted a link to where you can download the game. The update patch can be downloaded from the same thread.

@rei: I downloaded it and agreed, but it still doesn't work. And it's written with weird letters like this:

¡‚±‚̃tƒ@ƒCƒ‹‚́A»•i”*”„Œã‚É”*Œ©‚³‚ꂽŒëŽš’EŽšA•s‹ï‡‚È‚Ç‚ðC³

@‚·‚é‚à‚Ì‚Å‚·B

¦’ˆÓ@–{C³ƒtƒ@ƒCƒ‹‚ð“K—p‚·‚é‚ƁAˆÈ‘O‚̃Z[ƒuƒf[ƒ^‚ÍŽg—p‚Å‚«‚È

What should I do?

@JulselRaider

It means you don't have Japanese set as language for the non-unicode programs. Check this post:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...