tumblr_pardqgSX3g1sglzgho1_1280.jpg

Title:

Hana wa Saku ka

Alternative Title: Does The Flower Bloom

Director: Tanimoto Kaori

Release Date: February 24th 2018

Duration: 88 min

Genre: Drama, Romance

Based on manga series “Hana wa Saku ka” by Hidaka Shoko (first published December, 2009 by Gentosha Comics).

Cast :

Watanabe Tsurugi as Minagawa Yoichi

Amano Hironari as Sakurai Kazuaki

Shiono Akihisa as Fujimoto Koki

Mizuishi Atomu as Iwasaki Takeo

Motomiya Yasukaze as Yoshitomi Kippei

Obara Yuito as Minagawa Shota

Summary :

Sakurai Kazuaki is a 37-year-old man working at an advertising agency. For a CM shooting, he goes to a beautiful house. At the house, he meets Minagawa Yoichi while he is painting a picture. Yoichi is a 19-year-old art student. He lives with his cousins in the big old house. Sakurai becomes attracted to Yoichi. Meanwhile, Yoichi is only interested in painting, but he begins to take an interest in Sakurai.

(Got the link from SubPig’s Weibo page. But since not everyone can download files from baidu I decided to share the mega link)

Link :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

PS : This post was originally from my friend's tumblr page. She already gave me permission to repost this here

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sakura_no_sono

• Rockpill

• takachou

• Shuurikun

Anyone please tells me who knows the link to download the RAW version of this movie?

I have already searched for the RAW version of this movie but unfortunately I couldn't find it.

Anyone please tells me who knows the link to download the RAW version of this movie?

I have already searched for the RAW version of this movie but unfortunately I couldn't find it.

As far as I know, nobody shared the raw version of this movie. My friend bought the dvd but she doesn't have plan to share the raw file. Sorry

Thank you! I really love this manga, so glad they made the live action out of it. Hope there will be Eng sub or raw soon, otherwise I will have to buy the DVD and try to hire someone to make the Eng sub...Cause I love it so much :In love:

• 5 months later...

hi, i found an english sub for this dorama.

i already download it

LINK :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.