A few roleplay ides to choose from (looking for Seke/Seme)

♠[Rin]♠

Hello! I've recently returned to this beloved forum and I didn't arrive with empty hands. I'm once more looking for long-term roleplay partners who care to finish a roleplay. I am fine with waiting a week or so for replies, but please try to be active and reply like once a weekend. If you are unable to, feel free to tell me! We are all busy irl, though waiting for a long time might tear off the interest for the roleplay.

Requirements:

- Literate writing.

- At least 2 paragraphs of length.

- If you have a hard time thinking of a good reply, feel free to message me and we can discuss the further happenings in the story.

- Please give me a reply with something I can work with. If there's hardly anything MC can react to, it might give me a hard time sending you a good reply which YOU can work with.

Here are some ideas:

An Angel's Heart Is Quite Empty

It's the early middle age times. The surroundings are green, swordfights are praised, water is pure, and monsters roam the lands outside of cities and villages. The church is very aggressive and religion has taken most people over. A few people have already turned their back towards the catholics, because really, there are hardly any evidences for God's existence. Someday, a huge thunderstorm crosses the lands. Lightning, heavy rains, hefty winds and extreme cold appear out of nowhere. The villages and cities aren't very well-built yet, so there occour some problems with a few weak houses, however, nothing major happens. The storm passes by until it finally disappears after a whole day.

YC lives in one of the bigger cities ruled by a kind king. The news reach them quite fast: the monsters roaming the lands had become twice, if not thrice as many after the storm. And only a few days after everything seemed to be back to normal, MC, a stranger, walks through the city's gate. Because of the increased monster-activity, nobody had actually been wandering around outside. The city's minstrel spread the message that MC is looking for a companion to go on a voyage and that whoever joins, will be decently rewarded.

YC, who is familiar with monster-hunting, doesn't think it's too bad. He meets MC in the local Inn for a talk. MC seems a litte off, a little different, and somehow angelic. However, YC has long ago lost faith in God and the church, given that homosexuality was against the law, which was nonsense in his eyes.

MC and YC go don't have anyone it seems, so they join together to go on the most dangerous voyage of their lives. They wander the lands, fight monstrosities and have sweet campfires together... until YC slowly but surely falls in love and MC soon needs to reveal who he really is.

^ genre: Drama, Dungeons&Dragons, Romance.

Looking for a Seme.

Prison Break Was Just A Show

It's prison for at least six years. YC's sentence was pretty heavy after accidently killing someone by trying to rob them in the need of money and in total desperation. Being honest though, YC isn't so bad of a guy. Sure, he knows how to fight, but he regrets taking a life, so he decides to go to the prison gym, read some books, learn new stuff and kill the time here as he deserves it - until he meets MC, that is. MC comes in newly after YC has already been in prison for 5 years and making himself a name in there, after all prison isn't for the light heart. MC arrives with a life-sentence. The moment MC sees YC, there is a sparkle in his eyes. Sure, he a little small, tiny and not so strong, but he has the guts to approach YC. He even follows him, goes on his nerves for several days, until he suddenly disappears. YC has to admit hat he has become a little curious as to who exactly MC is and looks for him. YC offers a deal: safety and nice food (because he had some nice connections with some special people) in exchange for sexual favours. Given that YC has only one year left in here, he might as well enjoy his time. MC accepts, however, after only a few weeks it turns out that MC isn't exactly what he seems to be. All YC has been looking for was peace and a normal life and now he sees himself being pulled into some really deep shit because of MC, because apparently the smaller one has a special position in the underground and came to this prison for a special reason...

^ genres: Romance, Psychological Horror

Disclaimer: Violence and probably scenes that might spoil your appetite.

Looking for a Seme.

Hatred Means Love In Some Messed Up Way

MC and YC have been long-term enemies for years now. It started out with MC picking on YC for being small in kindergarten and it went on with YC pushing books out of MC's hands in elementary school. And so it went on. It comes to the point to where they are both 17 and share most of their highschool classes. They still fight, bully each other and go on each other's nerves every day. At some point they have forgotten why they share this mutual apathy, and at the same time they feel like they know each other better than they know their own best friends.

One day, the teacher takes the whole class out for a trip. They ride the bus in the middle of a forest as it breaks down. MC and YC start a hefty discussion while the teacher and the bus driver try to call for help but there is no service available. Eventually, MC leaves the bus and YC, pissed, runs after him to win the argument. They wander further into the forest without anyone noticing until suddenly everything looks the same and they seem to have lost orientation. It looks like a clishé horror movie as they find themselves in the yard of an old abandoned mental hospital. They hear a scream coming from inside and it was the first human instinct to help. It was just an old house so what could possibly go wrong?

Everything. Everything goes horribly wrong. MC and YC find themselves in a cruel game played by ghosts and a real life serial killer. The day turns into an neverending night, blood is everywhere, survival seems almost impossible, and both of them notice that it cuddling might not be a bad idea in this cold hell...

^genre: Horror, Gore, Romance.

Disclaimer: heavy violence and gore!

Looking for Seme.

Thank you for reading all that!

If you are interested, please send me a PM or quote me down in the comments with your answer. Should any questions remaind, ask away! :)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ♠[Rin]♠

• Yukonwolfspirit

Top Posters In This Topic