Underneath Doumeki while on top of yashiro
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    batista Inventory
    Itou-san Totally Captivated Tadayoedo Shizumazu, Saredo Naki Mo Sezu Bi no Isu

Tower Of God - TOG

Tower Of God - TOG

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Author: Siu
    Genre: Fantasy
    Release Date: 2010

Synopsis:
    Twenty-Fifth Baam is a young man who has never experienced society and the presence of others except Rachel - the only girl he ever cared for and about. He desired nothing more than to continue living with her. However when Rachel wants to reach the top of the Tower, she embarks on her journey with Baam desperately following in her tracks...

This is one of my absolute top fave webtoons! and this Story is the only reason why i'm looking forward to get up early on mondays XD

i really don't know where to start talking about this epic story that is why i will just contemplate every week about this manga and talk about every episode from now on and if i have some interesting thoughts about the previous chapters i will also write down my thoughts about that too. i really hope there are other fans who want to share their thoughts on this awesomeme webtoon because it really isn't enough, talking with my sister about this XD

So yeah, can't wait to talk about all the interesting characters, ships, plot, and theories concerning this marvelous and addicting tale with you

2. The following user likes this post by batista:

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Racheal Inventory
    Special Mikazuki 2 Racheal Special Mikazuki Racheal

Re: Tower Of God - TOG

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Thank you so much for mention this manga. I just started ..it is very interesting..I really like Khun's personality > < Will be back and let you know how I feel when I catching up.. <3 <3

BTW; TOG is reminding me of Hunter x Hunter
    Last edited by Racheal; 09-16-2018 at 12:22 AM.

4. The following user likes this post by Racheal:

Underneath Doumeki while on top of yashiro
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    batista Inventory
    Itou-san Totally Captivated Tadayoedo Shizumazu, Saredo Naki Mo Sezu Bi no Isu

Yes it does quite remember a bit of hunter x Hunter! Wait until ran the younger brother of Khun comes

I’m so happy you like it! It is really interesting and addicting, especially after re reading it you realize the details SIU out into this from the very beginning, it’s mind blowing. I’m just waiting for an anime of this, that would make me the happiest person

I was thinking of writing a summary of each arc for those who haven’t read it before

And @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] the art gets much better starting with the second volume

6. The following user likes this post by batista:

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Racheal Inventory
    Special Mikazuki 2 Racheal Special Mikazuki Racheal

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] yes, I'm totally agreed with you. This manga is really addictive. Thank again for recommended TOG here <3 <3 <3 <3
    I am really busy lately, so I am still at chapter 42 > < My schedule should calm down a bit by Friday..I wish I can finish all of them on weekend, and then we can wait for Monday together every week

8. The following user likes this post by Racheal: