Tower Of God - TOG

batista

Tower Of God - TOG

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Author: Siu

Genre: Fantasy

Release Date: 2010

Synopsis:

Twenty-Fifth Baam is a young man who has never experienced society and the presence of others except Rachel - the only girl he ever cared for and about. He desired nothing more than to continue living with her. However when Rachel wants to reach the top of the Tower, she embarks on her journey with Baam desperately following in her tracks...

This is one of my absolute top fave webtoons! and this Story is the only reason why i'm looking forward to get up early on mondays XD

i really don't know where to start talking about this epic story that is why i will just contemplate every week about this manga and talk about every episode from now on and if i have some interesting thoughts about the previous chapters i will also write down my thoughts about that too. i really hope there are other fans who want to share their thoughts on this awesomeme webtoon because it really isn't enough, talking with my sister about this XD

So yeah, can't wait to talk about all the interesting characters, ships, plot, and theories concerning this marvelous and addicting tale with you :Red_fox:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• batista

• Racheal

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for mention this manga. I just started ..it is very interesting..I really like Khun's personality >

BTW; TOG is reminding me of Hunter x Hunter

Yes it does quite remember a bit of hunter x Hunter! Wait until ran the younger brother of Khun comes :D

I’m so happy you like it! It is really interesting and addicting, especially after re reading it you realize the details SIU out into this from the very beginning, it’s mind blowing. I’m just waiting for an anime of this, that would make me the happiest person :D

I was thinking of writing a summary of each arc for those who haven’t read it before ;)

And

the art gets much better starting with the second volume ;)

yes, I'm totally agreed with you. This manga is really addictive. Thank again for recommended TOG here

I am really busy lately, so I am still at chapter 42 >