The Shikon Jewel (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

When Naname asked if he could go search for his fimilar he struggled. "He is your fimilar."

Kyo suddenly tensed hearing noises coming from above. As if someone was on the roof. All the demons were quickly on high alert, Kyo stood, with his eyes glowing a intimidating red. When the door flew open, Kyo was practically seconds away from attacking, only to stop himself when Naname spoke up.

"Miyu?! How ... ?"[/Quote]

Kyo blinked, surprised that the fimilar was here. He slowly relaxed his body.

"Don't ... That's my familiar"[/Quote]

All the tengu turned to Kyo, waiting for an order, even if he was Naname's fimilar, they were ready and willing to kill Miyu if Kyo gave the order.

Kyo shook his head, Telling his guardians to relax. The room falling silent.

"Glad you're ok pall. Guess i have to thank you for that"[/Quote] Kyo turned to the other, surprised to hear Miyu speak to him. He shrugged his shoulders, glancing at Naname.
"I owe you one"[/Quote]

"Its fine...Naname belongs to the Tengu now, so its only natural that we protect him. " He took his seat next to Naname. Starting the eat again. The rest of the tengu kept there eyes on Miyu, not trusting him.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

Naname relaxed his tense body seeing that the rest sat back on their chairs letting Miyu get in properly and sit next to him. Kyo was sitting to one side and Miyu to the other. He noticed the glances the others were throwing to Miyu but he didn't want to comment on that. He understand that the other tengus didn't trust him, especially since he burst into their home like that. Lucky that the door was stronger than it looked and was shut back.

Leaving the thought aside he turned his attention to Miyu as they all started eating again.

"How is everything home? Or school?" he asked taking a bite from the food on his plate.

"Not that great and don't know if I should tell you but .... " , Miyu took a deep breath looking down at his plate now filled with food thinking how he should put it into words. "Your folks told the school that you went to a distant relative or something like that and that they can cancel your spot in classes cause you are not returning" he said in a breath stuffing something in his mouth , keeping his eyes on the plate not looking at the boy.

There was a moment of silence where Naname processed everything. they think i'm dead or something like that? how can my parents be so relaxed about me disappearing, he thought squeezing the fork in his hand so that he wont burst into tears or worst. "So they think i'm dead", it was a statement. "I think that would be the best" he added very calmly returning to his meal.

"No ... that's not it ... well ... apparently they knew you were here but preferred to ignore and like ...swipe you out of their lives" he said sighing angry of those two.

"Since i woke up i looked for you. I fallowed your scent to school yesterday but when i couldn't find you and felt the other demon i thought i lost you" he said looking back at Naname. " i looked for you not understanding why i couldn't feel your scent anymore but now i get it why. Being around so many demons your scent mixed with theirs so is harder to track" he added taking a deep breath. "Naname .... I knew that what your parents said was a lie. I knew you are alive but didn't know where you were and feeling the scent of the demon in school i thought that that think abducted you or something like that" he continued scratching his head.

"How were you sure that i wasn't dead?" asked Naname lifting his gaze up.

"Because if you were dead i should have been to" he said shortly.

"What?"

"Being a familiar means you are bound to your masters life. If the master dies, same goes to the familiar. You're missing and normally a familiar dies a few hours later. So i looked further for you till i felt a little of your scent here" he finished taking a sip from the water glass.

"Oh" was Naname's reaction looking at his place, playing with the fork in the food. "It looks like were going to your home quicker than i thought" he said turning his gaze to Kyo, pushing the plate a little further from him. He lost his appetite.

"Wait. What?!" asked Miyu looking at Naname and then at Kyo. "What is he talking about?" he asked Kyo with narrowed eyes.

Kyo listened. His expression turning from as he heard of what Naname's parents did to him. He glanced at the other wondering if he needed comfort. To be tossed aside so suddenly by your own flesh and blood must be harsh. When Miyu spoke to him, Kyo didn't even bat a eye-lash. His gaze never leaving Naname. "We spoke of Naname coming to live with me... He is now technically the soul property of the tebgus's now that he gave himself to me.." He glanced at the other. "You are welcome to come along too..but Naname..I thought you wanted to finish school. Are you really willing to leave so suddenly and abruptly ?"

• 3 weeks later...

Naname looked at Kyo and back at Miyu. He really wanted to finish school and all, but since his parents were happy that he disappeared and that their luck changed, he kind of didn't want to return again. There was nothing to return to. Shaking his head to let go of any other thought he took a deep breath and spoke.

"There's no point in going back. No one will miss me so i am fine with that. Plus i get to escape the exams and all that. Who wouldn't want that", he laughed.

"Na...Naname" said Miyu looking a little confused at the boy.

"Its fine ... really" he smiled. "We should finish eating and getting ready to leave" he added continuing eating.

Miyu looked at Kyo and than back at Naname. He didn't know what to say, so he just sat on the floor being quite.

• 3 weeks later...

The room fell quiet for a moment before Sagami spoke, "Master Kyo, a word. " Kyo bit his lip, no longer showing much emotion. He glanced at the other demon before slowly nodding and getting on his feet. "If you'll excuse us, I'll be right back." He told Naname. He quickly left the room with the other Tengu, leaving him with the others.

Even though no one was looking at Naname, you could feel the awkwardness in the room, now that every one was aware of the humans business. Buzen cleared his throat, trying to lighten the mood.

"Well uh, in any case...you are always welcome here. " The children quickly joined in nodding and giving genuine smiles. "Yes! Always Welcome!"

"We care about you."

Hoki and Gou said nothing, having no desire to comfort Naname. And why should they? It wasn't there job to befriend him. In truth, there main purpose was protecting there Master and keeping him safe and happy...not Naname...

"Well..."

"Well what.."

"What are you planning to do? In a way I think its good that Naname doesn't want to stay. Your father wanted you home and the ceremony performed the moment you found him."

"Yeah well...its not that simple Sagami...I thought I'd have more time..."

"More time for what?"

" More time with him....More time for him to trust me..."

" He already does, he gave himself to you, to the clan. You are doing what is necessary...but your choice to coddle him is now clouding your judgement."

"Hahaha...wow...thanks...You truly know how to break me down......"

He sighed, falling silent for a moment.

"I suppose we'll leave tomorrow night. Send word of my return. "

"And of the ceremony?"

" Postponed..."

"Of course it is~...As you wish..."

Kyo rolled his eyes as Sagami gave him a cocky bow before leaving and letting Kyo return to the dinner table. He entered the room with a small smile, taking his seat next to Naname once more, his guardians welcoming him back. "Sorry about that Naname. " He gentle reached out his hand toward the human, ceassring his cheek with a few fingers. "Are you almost done?"

• 1 month later...
"Well uh, in any case...you are always welcome here. " The children quickly joined in nodding and giving genuine smiles. "Yes! Always Welcome!"

"We care about you."

Naname smiled and looked at the rest with compassion. "Thank you all for saying that. And also those who don't say anything" he added looking at the other two the same way. Compassion and kindness were so normal for him because he knew that not everyone would like him. He accepted that and didn't hold a grudge to those who did that.

"Sorry about that Naname. " He gentle reached out his hand toward the human, ceassring his cheek with a few fingers. "Are you almost done?"

"Hmm? oh ... yeah ... It was delicious but i wasn't that hungry. Sorry guys" he said bowing his head to the ones that made the meal. "Can we walk around the house? I really want to remember this place" he added smiling, looking at Kyo.

• 2 weeks later...

Kyo nodded, slowly getting to his feet. "Yeah sure. We can do that." He glanced at the boys fimilar before offering his hand for Naname to take. "Come on..."

He gave the human a small smile before exiting the room and leading him down the hall and outside. "...Now that we're alone...Naname....are you sure you are not rushing into things? Its just...the human world has a lot to offer you...and once you come to my village well...everything will change." He sighed softly. "And there's still so much you don't know...and things you can't remember. I just want you to really...consider all your options..."

"Come on..."

He fallowed Kyo outside the house and into the garden starting to look around, letting the breeze cool his skin. It was a pleasant feeling. It wasn't cold neither hot. It was the perfect weather. He felt so relaxed that he didn't had to think about school anymore or his family. He finally felt free with no worries on his shoulders.

"...Now that we're alone...Naname....are you sure you are not rushing into things? Its just...the human world has a lot to offer you...and once you come to my village well...everything will change."

Listening what the other was saying he turned and looked at him, stopping a few inches in front of Kyo.

"It's not that i don't want to stay here. It's just that .... I don't know" he sighed.

"The fact that i cannot remember some things from my past is frustrating, finding out what i am is crazy, my whole life being a lie and the fact that you found me after all this time saving my life several times now .... I fell overwhelmed" he shrugged, holding his arms in a small embrace.

"I want to run away to a place where i can be safe. Yeah i can stay here and go back to school and finish my year but ... At what cost? I would risk my life every second of the day and not to mention yours and the rest for protecting me. I don't want that" he added turning his eyes to the garden.

"I never wanted this .... And the offer that you gave me is more safe than staying here. At least that's what i think" he continued dropping his gaze on the ground.

• 3 weeks later...

There he goes again....everything he said makes sense and yet...I don't want him to come with me...not yet... Kyo sighed under his breath taking a moment to stop and stare out into the garden, weighing out his options. He wasn't sure if he should tell Naname the truth. What would be think of him once he found out?

"...Alright...but when we get there you must not wonder from me or any of the guardians until after the ceremony..." He glanced at the human before slowly approaching him. His hand reaching out and caressing his cheek. He wasn't going to be able to shield him much longer. "We'll leave later tonight. Pack lightly...And once we're there, I'll tell you everything. Kyo tried to smile, pretending to be happy but, he was worried. He feared that Naname might turn his back on him when he finally came clean.

"...Alright...but when we get there you must not wonder from me or any of the guardians until after the ceremony..."

Naname narrowed his eyes not understanding why all of the sudden protection on his own realm. Lifting his eyes he placed a hand on the others torso. Feeling his heartbeats under the fabric. He couldn't understand how he couldn't not remember the other or that place.

"What can possibly happen in your realm?" he asked laughing.

He couldn't think of anything bad about the idea of being with him in his home town. He didn't know why the other was so willing to delay the departure. But he had to admit that the more he insisted on not leaving it kind of made him wonder the trip. It was a strange feeling. He just couldn't tell what it was exactly.

"We'll leave later tonight. Pack lightly...

"Since you haven't noticed yet, i kind of have no baggage" he said lifting his arms mid air smiling amused by the remark.

After a moment of silence he wanted to know more about that place. More about him.

"Tell me more about your realm. Your home. What is like?" he said grabbing the other by the hand dragging him to walk in the garden.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miyu couldn't say another word now that he was left alone with the other Tengus, feeling kind of small. If they were to eat him or something that would be the moment, but the others were acting kind of odd.

"So .... what is entertaining in your realm?" asked Miyu trying to make some small talk.

"I mean ... what do you guys do for fun?"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kyo bit his lip, feeling Naname touch him. Would his touch always feel this warm and loving? Would he turn on him when the truth finally came out.

"What can possibly happen in your realm?" [/Quote]

He shrugged a little, offering the human a fake smile.

"I just....worry about you..." He muttered. When he told the boy to pack lightly Naname joked, quickly saying that he didn't really have anything to pack. Kyo sighed softly. "Yeah...my bad..." He chuckled a little seeing Naname smile. It made him unbelievably happy to see him happy.

"Tell me more about your realm. Your home. What is like?[/Quote] Kyo blinked, not really sure how to explain to Naname his world. He grinned as the human pulled him threw out the garden. "I don't know...its...tradtional...peaceful....there's not really any technology so you'd have to find a way to entertain yourself. We have markets and natural hot springs....people walk or fly to where ever they wish to go. I suppose our shops are similar to what you humans call a festival. Lanterns litter the streets at night...We're surrounded by nature....I fear you'll get bored after awhile. " He glanced at Naname, taking a moment to squeeze his hand. Enjoying how close the human was to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So .... what is entertaining in your realm?"[/Quote] The Tengu's all turned, most of them forgot that Miyu was even there.

"Your still here." Hoki muttered.

"Be nice...um...Miyu was it? Good question uh...There's all kinds of theatrical shows and shops...drinking...fights...festivals...uh...stuff like that.

"I mean ... what do you guys do for fun?" [/Quote]

Buzen blinked, for a moment. He was stumped. "Fun? Uh...we'll parties are always fun. At least for me.

"I cook."

"I fight, keeps me alert and active. Or I go hunting. "

"Taru and I play tag and air ball! Oh! And we like to sometimes swim in the river!"

"Reading..."

"You read for fun? Tch- that's just sad. "

"We all can't be wild animals like you Sagami. "

"Why you little--"

"Alright - Alright...cool it you two..."

"Hmp...children.." Gou muttered, keeping to himself.

"What the hell did you just say? Say it to my face freak! Why don't you speak up!"

Buzen sighed as he turned to Miyu, giving him a apologetic smile. "As you can see...we all pretty much do our own thing ."

All the tengu had there own defections of fun.

"I just....worry about you..."

Naname smiled gently. It was odd to hear someone that was worried for him. Till now, no one had ever said that. Not even his parents. No that he remember the conversation in the kitchen with the others, he felt all alone ever since Kyo had left him when they were young. Since then, he never had friends because no one was brave enough to give him a chance.

"I don't know...its...tradtional...peaceful....there's not really any technology so you'd have to find a way to entertain yourself. We have markets and natural hot springs....people walk or fly to where ever they wish to go. I suppose our shops are similar to what you humans call a festival. Lanterns litter the streets at night...We're surrounded by nature....I fear you'll get bored after awhile. "

He started picturing everything the other started telling him. It sounded nice. And the fact that people could fly that was cool. He sure would like to learn how to fly, but he knew better. Humans don't fly.

"Not at all" he said smiling turning his gaze to Kyo. "In fact, that sounds wonderful. Only the fact that people in you realm are able to fly is amazing", he continued grabbing Kyo by the hand. "It would a wonderful adventure, plus i am not that big of a fan of technology that much", he shrugged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your still here."

"Yeah" said Miyu chuckling.

"Be nice...um...Miyu was it? Good question uh...There's all kinds of theatrical shows and shops...drinking...fights...festivals...uh...stuff like that.

"hugh ... that sounds interesting" he said thinking about it.

"Fun? Uh...we'll parties are always fun. At least for me.

"My kind of fun bro" said Miyu without thinking but then turned his eyes to the others.

"I cook."

"I fight, keeps me alert and active. Or I go hunting. "

"Taru and I play tag and air ball! Oh! And we like to sometimes swim in the river!"

"Reading..."

"You read for fun? Tch- that's just sad. "

"We all can't be wild animals like you Sagami. "

"Why you little--"

"Alright - Alright...cool it you two..."

"Hmp...children.." Gou muttered, keeping to himself.

"What the hell did you just say? Say it to my face freak! Why don't you speak up!"

Miyu started laughing seeing the others fighting over such small things. But it was more like siblings fight which was fun to watch.

"As you can see...we all pretty much do our own thing ."

"Yeah ... Which i find it super cool. You all are different in your own way but perfect together. I think it will be an interesting experience to travel with you guys to your realm" said Miyu sipping from his cup.

Kyo nodded a little, falling silent. Once they got to his home everything would be on the line. Of course he was gonna tell Naname the truth, but if he was already in his realm, then there was no way for Naname to actually leave. He would be forced to accept the truth...force to expect him. "Let's hope so.." He muttered. He pulled away a little, letting go of Naname's hand. "Forgive me. I should probably send a letter, let my village and father know we're coming. Feel free to stay and wonder around the house as you please, but if you want to leave..Please don't go anywhere with out a guardian. " He gave the human a small smile, taking a step towards him and leaving a kiss on his forehead.

Meanwhile the guardians began to pack. Getting ready for there late night departure. Buzen glanced at Miyu before standing , getting ready to leave. "Well were gonna be leaving soon. When we get there we'll have to take you drinking " He winked at the fimilar before leaving.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{ Later that Night }

Kyo and the rest of the guardians stood outside the mansion in the garden. Each tengu had a back pack filled to the brim with there belongings. The only person that didn't have a back pack was Kyo and unlike the rest he had changed his clothes, wearing jeans, black t-shirt and a leather jacket. They were all waiting for Naname and Miyu.

"Forgive me. I should probably send a letter, let my village and father know we're coming. Feel free to stay and wonder around the house as you please, but if you want to leave..Please don't go anywhere with out a guardian. "

Naname looked confused at first at Kyo as he was heading back inside talking to him. He just nodded and turned back to admire the view. It felt so peaceful. It felt good. But something deep inside him was still making him wonder about so much things. About Kyo, about the realm they would go tomorrow, about the rest of the tengus, about the other demons in Kyo's realm and most of all about his lost memories. He just didn't understand who would erase his memories.

Taking deep breaths of the fresh air he look one more time at the night sky and return in the house. Everyone went to pack their things and get ready for tomorrows journey.

Naname turned in his room and layed on the futon looking at the ceiling. He couldn't sleep.

"Well were gonna be leaving soon. When we get there we'll have to take you drinking "

Miyu smiled at the guy relaxing a bit. that guy is really ok .... Buzen i thing his name was ... cute one... he thought as he was heading back to the room where Naname was resting.

Entering the room, he saw Naname in the dim light still wide awake.

"Can't sleep can you" he said sitting next to Naname, cress crossing his legs leaning on his hands forward.

"No" said Naname really short. "Its just ... so much too process" he added looking at his familiar.

"I know" sighed Miyu, letting out his cat ears and tail which was moving from side to side. "But maybe this is a good thing. Just so you know. I am always by your side" he said smiling transforming himself in cat and cuddling.

"You're right. Thanks" he said closing his eyes , trying to get some sleep too, even if he was super nervous for their trip.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{ Later that Night }

Naname didn't managed to sleep. He turned and turned on each side, not getting any rest. When he heard the others outside the room he got up trying to wake up Miyu but the cat was just dead sleep. Sighing but amused at the same time, he made a sac from the cover and put Miyu in his cat form in it.

Once he got outside he saw the rest of the tengus and went next to Kyo.

"Sorry for being late. Had to make something to carry Miyu in it" he said amused showing the sleeping cat in the open sac.

As they waited for Naname, Sagami glanced at Kyo, breaking the silence in the air.

"Have you really thought this threw Master Kyo. "

"What do you mean." He muttered. Looking a little irritated.

" I mean...are you sure about this. What about your brother. "

"He's forbidden for being near Naname. He'll be safer back at the village, and doing so makes it clear to the other clans that the Shikon male is mine. "

"And what about the ceremony...your father has already set up a day dispite your wishes. "

"I know.....since when did you care so much about Naname and his feelings?" He scuffed.

" I don't...I care about yours. "

Kyo fell silent as the conversation ended and Naname came outside. The tengu looked frustrated but he tried to hide it from Naname smiling softly. "Hey...its ok..." He approached the human and suddenly picked him up caring him bridal style as his wings emerged from his back. "Hope your comfortable like this..." He whispered in the others ear before turning to his guardians. "Alright...lets go.."

They quickly took off, letting their wings carry them into the air. Kyo made sure to keep Naname close to him as they got higher and higher into the sky. Once they were high enough...it became quite.

Kyo got closer to Naname's ear, whispering. "Are you scared? ...Don't worry...I wouldn't dare drop you~"

"Hope your comfortable like this..." "Alright...lets go.."

He was a little surprised as the other lifted him in his arms. Quickly he wrapped his arms around Kyos neck, holding him firmly as they flew in the thin air.

The breeze was fresh and the curiosity flew in his entire body, as he leaned a little so that he would be able to look down at the ground.

The view was amazing. He never flew with an airplane so he thought the sensation would be the same. But be actually out and be able to look around them, it was an amazing experience.

"Are you scared? ...Don't worry...I wouldn't dare drop you~"

"You better not ... or i'm going to haunt you forever" he said quickly tightening his hold on Kyos hand. Still the smile of delight didn't left his face.

"This is amazing" he said looking around them as they were now above the clouds and it was like they were on cotton candy.

• 2 weeks later...

"Indeed...it is.." He muttered. Kyo smirked, tightening his grip on Naname. He never thought he could love someone so much, much less a human. "And I don't think I'd mind that... " he whispered. Having Naname by his side for the rest of his life didn't sound like a bad thing.

"...What the..." Kyo tore his gaze away from Naname, hearing Sagami's reaction. He squinted in eyes in confusion seeing a cloud of black smoke appear out of no where. His eyes widened, alert. "Don't breath in the gas! Were being attacked!!" He shouted, just as a group of demons suddenly appeared from the clouds, having bat wings and fangs, ambushing them. Kyo couldn't fight...which ment that his guardians would have to protect him. "The Koga Clan! You dare attack us dispite our treaty?! Are you insane!"

"We're tired of living under you damn birds! The shikon male will give our leader and clan the power to raise above you and all the other demons who look down on us!!"

The sound of swords quickly clashed against each other, as they began to fight and unfortunately they were out numbered. The twins quickly surrounded Kyo and Naname, being the only ones close enough to shield the two as demons tried to attack them. "Shit...!" Kyo glared at the bats, upset by there sudden betrayal and the fact that they were trying to take Naname away from him! He wanted to kill them!

"Master!" He heard Taru shout, he glanced behind him, fast enough to see one of the bat demons apper behind him, but with Naname in his arms, he wasn't quick enough to block his attack. It happened so quickly. Kyo felt a sword slash his back, his eyes widening as his grip loosened on Naname...and to his horror....he dropped him.

"NANAME!!!!" He out stretched his hand, hoping to reach him but the enemy got to him first, catching Naname and quickly flying into a cloud of black smoke. "Koga clan! Retreat! We got what we came for!"

"BASTARDS!!!!! GIVE HIM BACK!!! GIVE NANAME BACK TO ME!!!! "His eyes glowed red, as he flew blindly toward the leader of there ambush, wanting to kill him! The man only laughed, disappearing in a cloud of smoke before Kyo could reach him...They disspaered as quickly as they came.

The sky was now cleared of the black smoke, they all had survived but...they all failed to protect Naname.

"Naname!!! NANAME!!!!..DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAAAMMNNN IT!!!!!"

"Kyo! Your hurt! We need to regroup and tend to your wounds. "

"Shut up! I'm fine! They took him! What the hell is the point in having guardians when you can't do your job!We need to go and confront the Koga clan and get him back before they hurt him!"

"You can't fight when your injured! We will get him back Master but please...you need to calm down...think rationally!"

"They may have won the fight master but not the war...they will pay dearly for betraying you and our clan....and as for Naname...we swear to get him back for you..."

"Indeed...it is.." "And I don't think I'd mind that... "

He smiled amused by the others comment. He held on tight but felt unease when he heard one of the Tengu's reaction and quickly after he moved his attention to where he was looking as well as Kyo. A dark cloud was spreading in the sky to their direction. He just couldn't get what that was, but the answer cam quickly and he didn't like it at all.

"Don't breath in the gas! Were being attacked!!"

How the hell could he not breath. He was human. He needed to breath. That was a funny remark but not in the good circumstances. He ripped a piece of his shirt and put it around his mouth and nose. That was the least he could do. That way, even if he was to inhale the smoke it wouldn't be that dense.

"The Koga Clan! You dare attack us despite our treaty?! Are you insane!"

"We're tired of living under you damn birds! The shikon male will give our leader and clan the power to raise above you and all the other demons who look down on us!!"

He looked at the guy that spoke and back at Kyo. the fire burning in their eyes were intense. But how will Kyo fight them when he has me in his arms? he thought but his attention was quickly distraught by the sound of swords right behind them and after all around. The Tengu were fighting with the Koga clan and they weren't winning. They were outnumbered and couldn't manage all the demons. this is bad

"Master!"

As they turned Naname was quicker to turn his head and see the bat demon rising his sword and hitting Kyo.

In the very second he felt the grip loosen up and he fell from Kyos arms even if he tried desperately to grab the other by the arm. The words were stuck in his throat as he felt the cold breeze hitting his body as he was decreasing towards the land.

He was shocked, frightened, all mixed together which paralyzed him. Seeing Kyo rush down to him, he reached his arm up in the air hopping that the would catch him but that didn't happened. He suddenly felt an arm wrapped around his waist and pulled to the side, flying away from Kyo and the other Tengus.

"No! Let me go you creature!" he started to fight back and free himself but it was in vain, The grip of the bat guy was too firm. Even if he was still up in the air, he would had preferred to meet the ground than to be taken by the bat gang. Looking back at Kyo he reached his hand hopping the other would save him. "KYO! ... NO!! LET ME GO!!! KYO!!!" but they disappeared in the fog\cloud what the hell that was and the others were now gone.

Myu woke up because of all the noise and movement and when he looked outside the back he was surprised. The fact that Naname was now in the hands of a bat demon wan't a good sign. He had to keep a low profile and wait till they were on safe grounds. As safe as being in a demon realm and house one could be.

"LET ME GO YOU IGNORANT CREATURE!" he started to punch the other and struggle even more. He didn't want to go to another supernatural creature. He had enough with that craziness. Why wouldn't these demons accept the fact that i am claimed already? "Do you speak English? You understand what i am saying? Let me go, now!" he continued struggling but when silent when the fog disappeared and in its place appeared the blue sky and on the ground different housings of different sizes and up the hill where apparently they were heading was a mansion. More a castle.

• 4 weeks later...

"Keep struggling and I'll cut off your arms. " The demon hissed. He was almost tempted to drop Nanami but didn't. He tightened his hold on him as they emerge from the fog. Now they seemed to be in a remote area in the mountains. There was a small village near the top, descending down the mountain...and on top was a mansion where there leader resided. The demon took Nanami there, landing in the front of the palace. He tossed Naname on the ground, a few feet in the air so he'd hit the ground it roughly, but it wasn't high enough to break anything... "Damn human."

Nanmi was surrounded by demons, which ment he couldn't escape. He was pretty much powerless against them.

A man slowly emerged from the palace. He was heavy set, with facial hair. He was bald on top of his head and was wearing a dark blue Yukata. He appeared to be in his 40s or 50s and he had a very lustful look in his eyes. "The shikon jewel~ "

"The Tengu will be here shortly to try and take him back Master. Should we prepare him for you?"

"No need...we'll do it right here...right now. Before those birds come. Take off his clothes and hold him down. "

"As you wish. " The bat demon quickly grabbed Nanami, a long with two others. The three demons began to tare off his clothes while the rest of the clan watched. Meanwhile the leader was already approaching him. "After he fucks you...he'll eat you alive, and those birds won't be able to save you~"

"Keep struggling and I'll cut off your arms. "

Naname stopped struggling looking puzzled at the demon. They were absolutely nothing like the tengus. But then again, they wanted him for themselves. But they never acted with him so aggressively. Everyone else were so savage he just couldn't get, Naname could now see where they were flying to. Right below them was a mountain which had in top of the hill a mansion. They really had something for high grounds.

When the demon tose him on the ground, he growled at the impact in pain biting his lip. That really hurt. Seems like this guys didn't had any mercy whatsoever.

He lifted his body, sitting now on his knees, checking the surroundings. He was really trapped with no room for escape. The silence that felt immediately was like ice cold. The demons moved aside leaving an old fat guy, possibly around his 40s maybe even 50s approach him.

"The shikon jewel~ "

Naname felt immediately disgust. The guy was horrible. How could those demons accept someone like this one as their king or ruler.

"The Tengu will be here shortly to try and take him back Master. Should we prepare him for you?"

Prepare him? He didn't know what that meant. What was exactly the process of this crazy thing. How could they use him as the suppose jewelry?

"No need...we'll do it right here...right now. Before those birds come. Take off his clothes and hold him down. "

"As you wish. " The bat demon quickly grabbed Nanami, a long with two others. The three demons began to tare off his clothes while the rest of the clan watched.

He widened his eyes as he got on his feet but as caught by the arms right away holding him steady.

"No! ... Please!! Stop it!!" he tried to plead but this demons weren't going to back down. They were fallowing orders. Could it be that the tengus were doing exactly the same? Only to gain his trust?

"After he fucks you...he'll eat you alive, and those birds won't be able to save you~"

Naname widened his eyes in shock.

"Eat me? Wh-What?!" he said panicking. "Wait .... wait ... wait ... Why eat me? Does my blood not help or anything?" he asked still afraid of what will happen to him. Kyo never said anything about eating him. How could he forget such a detail out? No. Kyo wouldn't had lie to me. He is my friend.

• 2 weeks later...
"No! ... Please!! Stop it!!" [/Quote]

"You should keep begging~ it suits you. "

The first thing to go was his shirt, followed by his pants and underwear. The demons quickly stripped him down for all to see, not caring if they hurt him in the process. When Naname acted surprised about there leader planning to eat him, one of the demons laughed. "I guess the tengu's kept you in the dark. Poor human. " The leader of the bat demons now stood over Naname, one man held Naname's hands above his head while two others forced his legs open, keeping him pinned to the ground. The leader opened up his Yukata , revealing his fat belly and hard erection. "Cover his mouth. "He ordered, as he got on his knees and pulled Naname closer to his body, Immediately he shoved two of his fingers inside him, needing to stretch him out. "Mmm~ you smell so nice~ I'm going to have fun destroying your tight little behind~" His tongue, licking Naname's inner though. There was a hand covering Naname's mouth muddling his screams and protests, he was completely helpless!

"I guess the tengu's kept you in the dark. Poor human. "

Naname was shocked. How could Kyo lied to him? hide this from him and act so naturally? They all kept that away from him. That's why they were in such a rush to get him to their realm. How could he be so stupid in trusting them. They all were the same, wanting the same thing. The stupid fact that he was this damn jewel and could gain power. He as a person didn't mean a thing. He was just a tool. Even from Kyo who said he was his friend.

"Cover his mouth. "

The voice made his mind remember where he was and what was about to happen to him. He tried to scream but his mouth was covered as he was placed in position for the ugly dude to take him. Tears started to fall down his eyes when the demon started touching him down there, crying in the hand that was covering his mouth when the demon inserted fingers inside of him.

"Mmm~ you smell so nice~ I'm going to have fun destroying your tight little behind~"

He felt disgusted, dirty, he didn't liked it. With only the fingers it was hurting him, what would happen when the demon would take him for real. He didn't want it. At that moment he wanted to die.

god please .... someone ....please .... save me ..... or ..... kill me already ....

• 2 weeks later...

The demons continued there assault on Naname, keeping him pinned as there leader, stretched him out with his fingers, however the demon was losing his patience, he removed his fingers and prepared himself to just shove his cock inside Naname. But before he could, a black arrow suddenly pierced the leaders shoulder, causing him to pull back and wince in pain. He glanced up seeing hundreds of black arrows coming down from the sky! "WERE UNDER ATTACK!!"He shouted, already starting to gather himself as it began to rain arrows. "Get the shikon male inside!" He ordered, the arrows hitting the man's henchmen that had Naname captive, as well as injuring Naname himself! A arrow struck the humans leg, sending pain threw out his body. "THOSE DAMN BIRDS!!"

The demons started to drag Naname out of the line of fire, pulling him toward the mansion as the Tengu Guardians descended from the sky with swords in there hands, and with them...was Kyo. They were all dressed in black, with bird beek masks on there faces.

"KOGA CLAN, LISTEN HERE AND LISTEN WELL! I...KYO USUI, SON OF TETSU USUI AND YOUNGEST SON OF LADY EMIKO, CURRENT HEAD OF THE TENGU CLAN, HERE BY DECLARE WAR!!! FOR YOUR BETRAYAL ON OUR TREATY, AND STEALING WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES WITH THE DEATH OF YOUR LEADER, LORD

IZANAMI AND THE MASSACRE OF YOUR TROOPS!!"

It was almost like Kyo was a different person. It was almost hard to recognize him in his assassin attire. His eyes were glowing red, and the tone in his voice was like venom...he really ment it! He just declared war! "COME AT ME YOU DAMN BRAT!!" The leader yelled, fighting was going on all around them, as the guardians were now fighting the bat demons, swords clashing apon swords.

But unfortunately, Naname was still being pulled closer and closer to the mansion, and with his mouth covered, he couldn't get any of the Tengu's attention.

"YOU WILL FALL!!" Kyo shouted, his sword clashing against Izanami's...and then....BOOM!

Smoke now filled the dark sky and fire engulfed the Kogu clans mansion. Naname would now find himself on the ground, free but with his naked body covered in soot. The demons that once held him were now unconscious, laying before him many of them bady injuried and with this degree burns.

Naname must of fainted due to the blast, because when he came too, the place was in shambles and the tengus had won the fight. Many of the bat demons were tied up along with there leader Izanami, forced to sit on there knees in a pack. "I found him!" Sagami yelled as he slowly appoched Naname, blood covering his body. He looked the human over, seeing the arrow in his leg, frowning slightly. He quickly pulled off his jacket and tossed it over the human, touching his forehead. "Other than your leg...are you alright ? Did they hurt you?"

"Naname..."

Kyo said the boys name softly, as he slowly appoched him, coming up from behind Sagami. He knelt down to him, taking off his mask and suddenly cupping the boys face to kiss him tenderly. He was so worried about him!!!

Just when Naname felt that there was no hope left for him and that perhaps that was his final day of living and he was preparing in his mind for what was going to come upon him he heard a pain growl from the demon. When he looked he saw that the demon was shot by an arrow and that multiple arrows where shot in their way , one even strike him in the leg making him cry in pain. But since he had his mouth covered and couldn?t speak or anything it came out only covered screams.

Being dragged away from the attack he saw up in the sky the dark birds flying and attacking the demons that were trying to keep them away. Then a strong powerful and fearceful voice spoke which made Naname widen his eyes when he saw who it was. Kyo was the other declaring war to the demons clan. He never saw the other act so strong and mighty. It was like a different person that Kyo never saw until now and the scene was giving him chills. He was afraid of him. Fear was building inside him also of what the other demon told him and was about to do to him in order to gain the power. The fact that Kyo hided that information from him was devastating. He trusted Kyo and he hide important things from him.

As they were almost at the mansion a blast made him hit the ground and his ears ring along with pain in his body. The fall wasn?t very pleasant, especially when he was still having an arrow in his leg. The adrenalin that was running till that moment through his body was slowly faded, making him feel dizzy and finally fainted.

He heard a familiar voice and tried to open his eyes. His mouth wasn?t covered anymore so he could breath easier and talk if needed.

When ask by the Tengu that found him and helped him up, covering his body parts, he wanted to answer but hearing Kyo saying his name a chill run down his spine and he froze. As the other was coming closer and closer he felt pain in his chest and anger at the same time. How could he act like that, worried about him when he was about to do the same to him once they were to get in his kingdom.

Without realizing he pushed himself back, trying to hide away from Kyo.

?Stay back!? he said sharply not wanting the other close to him. ?D-Don?t touch me ?.. Stay away from me? he added narrowing his eyes trying to breath in and out to calm himself but it was hard.

Kyo was taken aback by Naname's behavior. The way his body seemed to tense up and flich away from him. Before he could kiss him, the boy pushed him away.

Stay back!? D-Don?t touch me !"[/Quote]

"N..Naname? What's--"

"Stay away from me!"[/Quote]

Kyo fell silent, as he pulled away from him, looking...hurt and confused. He did as the other commanded and kept his distance. Sagami was the next to speak, he just as shocked as Kyo was. "Naname...calm down. Its us...we saved you. Your safe now..." Perhaps Naname was confused and thought they were someone else, may be he didn't recognize Kyo and that's why he was frightened. He did just experience a traumatic event.

"Naname...you can trust me..." He said softly, wanting to touch him but held himself back.