The Shikon Jewel (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Kyo was taken back when Naname suddenly kissed him on his lips before reaching into his closest and grabbing a kimono.

"Would you mind if i ask you to show me the way or even .....join me?"[/Quote]

Kyo raised an eyebrow, once again not expecting Naname to even offer such a thing. Come to think of it, Naname appeared to be really happy for some reason. Was it because he was with him? Despite being exhausted he couldn't pass up this golden opportunity.

"So ... what do you say?" [/Quote]

" Very well. " He took Naname's hand and began to lead the way, taking them out of the bed room and down a hall. When they eventually made it out side, a handsome male stood before them, he was covered in sweat, and was wearing a kimono similar to Kyo's. Infact, this man looked just like him! His hair was a lot longer, but other than that they looked identical!

Kyo's eyes widened, and he quickly shielded Naname, like a over protective boyfriend glaring at his brother.

"What are you doing here. " He hissed.

"I live here too brother. " He turned to Naname, giving him a small smile. "I thought I smelled something familiar~ It is good to see you again Naname~"

"Stay away from him," Kyo suddenly looked worried, he quickly pulled Naname away from his brother, passing him so they could get to the hot sprongs. But rather than going inside, Sho just stood there watching them leave, or more precisely, watching Naname leave.

Once they reached the hot spring building, Kyo took them to the mens changing room and began to undress, handing Naname a towel. What were they chances that Naname would forget the man he just met seconds ago? Kyo wanted to avoid talking about his brother but knowing Naname he was bound to ask questions. "Use this to cover yourself, and then we'll rise off at the showers before entering. "

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

Naname was happy that Kyo accepted his offer and fallowed him down the hall looking from side to side to remember the way to it for next time. He didn't want to bother Kyo every time he wanted to do a bath in the hot spring. As they walked down the hall and he passed Kyo as he was walking backwards he didn't saw the opstacle right outside and when he turned around he stumble into something soft, or better said, someone.

Stepping aback he looked up before bowing. "I'm ... sorry " he said but wasn't able to speak again as he saw another Kyo before his eyes, only that this one had long hair but it was Kyo alright. He turned his head to look at the Kyo he knew and than back in confusion at the other version of Kyo. "Wh-who?" but before he could actually articulate the word correctly Kyo pulled him behind him and shielded him like that guy that looked just like him was a menace.

"What are you doing here. " He hissed.

"I live here too brother. " He turned to Naname, giving him a small smile. "I thought I smelled something familiar~ It is good to see you again Naname~"

Hearing the angry in Kyos voice he could tell that the guy wasn't someone he trusted but the bomb that they were brothers was insane. well of course they are brothers. they are identical ... helloo! his mind was screaming at him to stop thinking stupid things and pay attention. He was a little surprised when the other said his name and that he was glad to see him again. When did he saw him? He couldn't remember the guy for ever come and speak to him. The only one that was in his memories was Kyo. Before he could answer or ask any question Kyo's grip tightened.

"Stay away from him,"

Being pulled by the other he wanted to protest and ask Kyo what just happened but the only thing he did was look behind him at the man that looked like Kyo only with long hair and who was his brother. He walked inside the spring building he kept himself silence for the moment. He could still feel tension around Kyo and he didn't want to upset him.

"Use this to cover yourself, and then we'll rise off at the showers before entering. "

"Ok ... you don't have to be this bossy" he grumbled as he started changing and cover hims with the towel keeping his back to the other. "Now i know for sure he is angry" he said more to himself as he was finishing the towel knot.

"all set" he said turning to face the other passing him, going to the door. He came all the way there to take a bath and he will not let Kyo's bad temper to ruin his mood even though it was kind of already half ruined.

Kyo started to undress, only stopping briefly when Naname said he was being bossy. He glanced back at the other, before looking away. "...Sorry.." He muttered. He thought his tone was neutral but...perhaps he was still upset.

"Now i know for sure he is angry" [/Quote] Even though Naname had pretty much muttered that comment to himself, Kyo could hear it. It was a demon after all, which ment all of his senses were heightened. He sighed heavily, wrapping the towel around his lower region.

"all set" [/Quote]

The human passed him, heading straight for the door as if he knew where he was going. Kyo crossed his arms, using one of his fingers to point to the showers on the other side of the room.

"Your suppose to rise off before entering a hot spring..." He headed over to the open showers and turned one on, making sure the water was warm before he stood underneath, he was now soaked from head to toe. "Get over here~"

Before the human could protest be pulled Naname underneath the shower with him, turning him and pinning his back to the shower wall his arms resting on the martial and boxing the human in so he couldn't escape. "I think you like it when I'm bossy~ He smirked. Hoping to maybe get some kind of positive reaction from Naname but after a few seconds passed, his grin faded and he came serious. "...I'm sorry...that I didn't tell you about him..."

"Your suppose to rise off before entering a hot spring..."

Nana me stopped in the middle of his way cursing in his mind for being on the wrong side. He forgot that the other did mentioned something about they needed to do before entering the hotspring but he forgot. With the twin brother appearing and the fact that he acted so protective and was now angry made him forget.

Turning on his toes he looked at Kyo as he got under the shower and had to look quickly the other way around because he felt a little embarrased for staring at him. His cheeks got redder and suddenly he felt hot in there with him. Before he could say or do something he was pulled under the shower by the other feeling the water hit his skin making him tremble. It wasn't cold but neither was the water hot. It was warm. What came next took him by surprised and out of guard

"I think you like it when I'm bossy

Hearing Kyo say it in such a manner and being held that way made something inside him twirl, like butterflies in his stomach but he found it sexy at the same time. Even if he never felt something for someone before, he didn't know exactly how to handle everything. Before he could say anything Kyo changed his moode making him look dumbfounded.

. "...I'm sorry...that I didn't tell you about him..."

Narrowing his eyes he didn't answer directly. It wasn't that he was upset about that or anything. Yes, he would had appreciated for him to tell him that he had a twin possible evil brother who knows him, but that wasn't it. He was curious why he had gotten so protective with him around the other.

Sighing he found the courage to answer both of his sentences.

"You look cooler and .... well ... you know .... dominant when your bossy" he said feeling his cheeks getting red. He just couldn't find the guts to say sexy.

"And no ... you dont have to be sorry about that.... I am not upset or anything but ... Its confusing" he said getting the water away from his eyes, looking at Kyo. "He looks like you but not quite and he knows me but ... I dont recall to ever seen him before" he admitted what was on his mind, beside the wet hot body in front of him that the other was exposing. Maybe taking a hot spring bath with him along wasn't such a good idea anymore.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kyo listened, his eyes falling when Naname mentioned his brother and how he's never seen him before. "Its not that you've never seen him before...you have...you just don't remember. We both...use to play with you when you were young. " He suddenly turned the water off and slowly pulled away from Naname, flicking his wet hair out of his face. "Come on.." He said gently, heading for the door to the outdoor bathes. When they stepped outside, Naname would realize that they were alone.

Kyo was the first to get in, slowly stepping into the steaming water and groaning softly. Once Naname entered the bath with him, he decided to give the human so space, and kept his distance not saying anything for a long time. Naname no doubt had questions for him, but Kyo didn't really wanna answer them. He just wanted to get threw the ceremony and claim Naname as his. He'd tell Naname the trust eventually and if he hated him for it...so be it...as long as he belonged to him...

"Its not that you've never seen him before...you have...you just don't remember. We both...use to play with you when you were young. "

He listen carefully but was still confused. If all the three of them had played together when they were little, how come he wasn't remembering the other and only Kyo. The only person in his memories was Kyo and not the other one. He wanted to keep asking the other about his brother but seeing how uncomfortable he was he decided that at that moment it wasn't a good time.

Come on.."

Naname fallowed the other in silence, even if his mind was a total ramble of questions about his brother and how he couldn't remember him. What was strange was the fact that he didn't feel uncomfortable when he saw the other. It was a familiar feeling. So it had to be true that they knew each other. The only problem was that he couldn't remember him and he hate it. He wanted his memories back and not just pieces. All at once.

As Kyo was getting in the warm water he looked around and noticed that they were all alone starting to blush a little. He didn't forget how Kyo had act back in the changing room. All dominant and cocky, even though now he seemed rather worried than enjoying the bath. Taking a deep breath he walked in the water, feeling the warm water relaxing his muscles.

He sat on one of the stones near the edge and looked at Kyo who was keeping a considerable distance away from him. Which he didn't liked it and didn't understand.

"Did i upset you with something?" he asked playing with the water not looking at him. He was keeping his gaze low, thinking what he could have possible done or said. "If i did ... i am sorry ... I didn't want to ruin the happy mood that we had before" he added looking at Kyo hopping the other would consider his apologies and would feel better.

Kyo leaned back, relaxing in the steamy water with his eyes closed. He only opened them when Naname asked him a question.

"Did i upset you with something?"[/Quote] Kyo gave the human a fake smile, shaking his head. "No....your fine. "

"If i did ... i am sorry ... I didn't want to ruin the happy mood that we had before"[/Quote] Kyo sighed softly, sinking further into the water and going completely under. When he came back up his hair was drenched and steam was radiating off his body. He slowly moved over to the human, sitting next to him and wrapping his arm around him like a over protective boyfriend. "You didn't ruin anything Naname...I know this is hard on you...and you can't help but ask questions...I'm under a lot of stress so I'm sorry if I seem upset. "

After there long soak, they dried off and got dressed again in the changing room, on their way back to their room, Kyo held Naname's hand, hoping to ease his worries and maybe make him feel a little more happy.

"Lord Kyo..."

They had just reached the room when a servant came around the corner looking for him.

"We need your final agreements for the ceremony tomorrow. Will you please come with me."

He nodded sighing softly. "Yes...of course. " He turned back to Naname, kissing his hand gently before letting him go. "Go on inside, I'll be back shortly. Try not to get yourself in trouble ~" He winked at the human before taking his leave.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shortly after Kyo left, there was a knock on the door. If Naname opened it, he was sure to find Sho on the other side, giving him a small smile.

Naname was sort of accepting that answer even if he knew the other was trying to mask away the tiredness and the fact that he had a lot on his mind. For the rest of the bath he didn't said anything else, just enjoying the hot water and the others presence which was like a dream. He forgot how it felt to relax and worry about nothing.

After they finished their bath and dressed back in their robes he felt tired, having every part of his body sore and wanting to relax. A smile appeared on his face as Kyo was holding his hand. He was really happy again. But they were stopped by someone attending the house.There were preparations to be made for the ceremony tomorrow. "Go on. I can manage to find the room" he said smiling feeling his heart skip a beat when the other kissed his hand, having to take a deep breath. It felt so intimate that he blushed.

After Kyo left with the servant he moved to his room, changing in a nice and soft kimono to get ready for bed. He was just about to lay down when he heard a knock on the door. was he already done?he thought moving towards the doors sliding. "Why are you knocking ... is not like you don't sleep here to....." he said amused but his smiled vanished when he saw Kyos twin brother. What was his name again?

"H-Hi" he gulp feeling nervous. "Kyo is not here if you're looking for him" he said feeling his heart race a little not knowing what caused it but he couldn't take his eyes off of the other. Even though they were twins and the resembles was huge, they were different. Kyo was gentle, careful, carrying. Instead this guy, even if he had the same gentle and softness like his brother he could feel dominance. which only intimidated him. "Can i help you with anything else?" he managed to say hopping that the other didn't noticed him staring at him and his body.

• 3 weeks later...

Sho stared at Nanami as if he was a long lost childhood friend. He shook his head when the human asked if he could help him with anything, saying, "I came to see you, though I know you don't remember me...I'm sorry for taking your memories away...at the time...it seemed like the right thing to do...you were very upset once I left you. " He reached out and gently touched Naname's forehead, his hand covering the boys eyes. "I think its time you remember now...yes?"

{Flash Back}

- Twelve Years Ago -

"Namami...are you ok?"

Sho rubbed Nanami's head, smiling softly as he helped him up off the ground. "You should be more careful. Ok?"

It would all come back to Nanami, crashing into him like waves on the shore. All of his memories from when he was little and about tengus he us to play with. He'd come to find that he became rather close to Sho, who was always the one taking care of him as well as playing with him, and even helping him with his homework. He acted like a caring brother, but often reminded Nanami that one day he'd take Nanami away from this place and they'd be lovers. He always laughed at Nanami's embressed reaction.

"So annoying. Can't you losers play somewhere else!"

Meanwhile..Kyo wanted nothing to do with him.

"Be nice. "

"I-I'm sorry...k-Kyo...w-will you play with us?"

"I'd rather have my wings clipped off then play with a stupid human like you. " He hissed. Sho quickly hugged Nanami, yelling at his younger brother for being so harsh. Nanami always tried his hardest to get closer to Kyo, even though he was always mean to him. "Ingore him...I'll play with you Nanami...and your not stupid...I think your very smart. "

Nanami's past memories were filled of him and Sho playing house and tag in their backyard.... Having tea party's and making mud pies. He often took naps on Sho's lap while he was reading or doing homework/ study. They were practically inseparable. As soon as Nanami got home from school he'd rush over next door to see Sho and Kyo until one day....they weren't there anymore.

They had suddenly moved away without saying anything to him, which broke his heart and left him devastated. So much so that Nanami stopped eating, and going to school. He was depressed and often cried for hours everyday, waiting for them to return.

"Nanami..."

It had been five weeks since he disappeared, and now he was outside Nanami's bedroom window. The moment Nanami saw Sho he started to cry, quickly wrapping his arms around him, sobbing.

"Why you go! Why'd you leave me! You said you'd always be by my side! You lied! You LIED! Waaaahh Don't go! You can't go away again! "

The human clung to Sho's shirt pleading.

"I'm sorry ...its ok now...." He held Nanami in his arms until his crying fit was over and he had calmed down a little. He pulled away, looking deeply into the humans eyes. " No matter what happens, you and I are destined to be together, and I will always find you and come back to you...but right now...I'm only causing you pain....so I need you to forget me.."

"No!"

"Nanami-"

"No! NO! I WONT! Your talking like your gonna go away again!"

"Nanami. "

"Take me with you!! I wanna be with you!! I love you Sho! P-please don't leave me again!"

"...We'll meet again Nanami...I swear it~" He kissed his forehead, erasing and taking all of the humans memories of him and Kyo and in doing so...Nanami returned to normal. He started laughing and eating again. Going back to school and eventually made new friends. He got to live a normal high school life.

[ END of Flash Back ]

Sho slowly removed his hand from Nanami's forehead giving him a small smile. "A lot has changed since then..."

"I came to see you, though I know you don't remember me...I'm sorry for taking your memories away...at the time...it seemed like the right thing to do...you were very upset once I left you."

At first he didn?t understand him and wanted to comment but the other touched his forehead sending a shiver down his spine and covered his eyes. He placed his hand over the others hand wanting to remove it what what he said next made him stop his intention of removing and just hold his hand over the other.

"I think its time you remember now...yes?"

Remember? What is he talking about?

Before he could ask his memories jumped before his eyes like a movie rolling on its own, making him stand still like he was in a trance. Which he kind of was. But it was strange. The memories didn?t fit at all with what he remembered. It was like they were tempered before and not now by the other because everything felt so real. It felt like he was back the young boy back then.

The memories hit him like waves one after another, showing him his life before along the tengus and to his surprise, Sho not Kyo, which only made him even more confused. Looking at his younger version and Sho together pain started strucking in his chest. Sadness. Was that memory the real thing? Then the voice which he started to know better rang from behind him and was shocked to see Kyo acting so cold towards him.

How can this be him? How could he be so cold and now act like he cared about me? Was all an act? How could this be?

The rest of the memories rolled on showing how he and Sho had spent all the time together and how happy he was. Another shock of pain filled his chest before the memory moved on to an empty house and his younger self being hurt and in a state that he couldn?t recognize. He suffered. He suffered for Sho and not Kyo.

The pain struck him again in his chest only this time it was more intense, more devastated. It was like his heart wad broke into pieces in an instant. It was cruciating. How could he feel that way because of Sho and not Kyo? How could he spent time with Sho and not Kyo. Why was Kyo the bad guy in that memory and not Sho. Why was he crying for Sho and not Kyo. All those questions were rumbling in his head making him breath hard wanting to scream in pain, but then again it was only a memory of him, but the suffering was real. He could feel again everything his younger version was feeling.

The felt helpless, not wanting to go out, to school or even eat. How could they do that to him? How could he leave him when he said he will not? How could he made him suffer that much? And why?

When he heard Sho?s voice in the memory and turned around like his younger self and looked at the Tengu by the window. As his younger self jumped and hug Sho and started crying he felt the pain in his chest again like sharp knifes leaving him breathless. Without realizing he started to cry as well.

No matter what happens, you and I are destined to be together, and I will always find you and come back to you...but right now...I'm only causing you pain....so I need you to forget me.."

But that didn't happened. You didn't came back for me. Your brother did, he though listening to what the tengu was telling his younger version and was devastating to see himself hold to the other like that and for nothing.

"Take me with you!! I wanna be with you!! I love you Sho! P-please don't leave me again!"

The remark surprised him. I ... Loved him ?.. I loved Sho first .... I loved him from the beginning .... I confessed to him and he still erased my memories ... he still left me.

After that encounter Naname saw himself returning to his normal human life, acting like the tengus and Sho didn't ever existed.

Taken back to the present he felt tears ran down his cheeks as soon as Sho removed his hand, keeping his glance at the tengu's chest. All his life had been manipulated by them and not even once had they considered his feelings. First Sho who left him despite every attempt of him stopping him and then Kyo for turning to accept the fate of the shikon jewel and be claimed by him. And he believed every single one of them.

"A lot has changed since then..."

"Yes it had" he said lifting his cried eyes to look Sho in the eyes. Maybe back when he was young he was weak and needed help from others but now it was different. In normal danger yes, he would need help, but right now he was too hurt to even thing about it. "You and me both" he said clenching his teeth taking a step back. He left me and said he would find me ... But he didn't, he though keeping his eyes on Sho.

You lied ... He wanted to say more but the words got stuck in his throat. Taking a deep breath he tried to continue. You said you'll come back for me but you didn't? he took a deep breath closing his eyes trying to calm down and trying to get over the crucial pain he was feeling in his chest. Instead... Kyo did.

Knowing the other would want to touch him again he took another step back wanting to have some distance. He wanted to be alone. This time HE was the one that wanted to be left alone.

I don't know if all that is true even if deep down I feel it like is the real thing I ... I can't ... I want to be felt alone ... Please, and tell Kyo the same he said wrapping his arms around him, turning his back to Sho, closing his eyes leaving the tears fall down his cheeks. Apparently now that the memories came back or whatever they were he felt something for Sho. Something more powerful than anything he ever felt before. Something more powerful than he was feeling for Kyo.

let Sho be persistent, at least now don't leave Naname alone again like he did before :)))

Sho's smile began to fad as he pulled his hand away and realized Nanami was crying.

"Yes it had" [/Quote] He took a step away from him as if he was the enemy.

"You lied ... You said you'd come back for me but you didn't? Instead... Kyo did. "[/Quote]

"Is that what you think of me?" He took a step closer and tried to comfort him but Nanami kept his distance.

"I don't know if all that is true but even if deep down I feel it like is the real thing I ... I can't ... I want to be felt alone ... Please, and tell Kyo the same"[/Quote]

"I understand your upset...but I didn't lie to you Nanami...Who ever is the head of the family...decides its fate, and gets claim of you...My own brother challenged me to a duel and took my birth right as head, and in doing so...I was not allowed to return to you...much less pursure you. If anyone is being untruthful it is Kyo.."

"What are you doing here- what did you say to Nanami!" Kyo returned, pushing his brother aside and rushing to the humans side seeing him crying. He glared at Sho, wanting him out. " Get out..."

"I see you failed to tell him about how you betrayed me. What else haven't you told him? Does he even know about the ceremony?"

"Screw you! I was gonna tell him eventually! And at least I didn't erase his memories!" The brothers quickly got in each others faces, arguing and yelling at each other.

"I understand your upset...but I didn't lie to you Nanami...Who ever is the head of the family...decides its fate, and gets claim of you...My own brother challenged me to a duel and took my birth right as head, and in doing so...I was not allowed to return to you...much less pursue you. If anyone is being untruthful it is Kyo.."

He turned around wanting to make the other stop talking cause he didn't want to know anything more but was surprised to see Kyo standing in the doorway looking angry at his brother.

"What are you doing here- what did you say to Nanami!". " Get out..."

Nanami wiped his tears away not wanting to look so weak in front of them. He hated that. Ever since he knew them, ever since he was little, all he did was cry when things got uncomfortable for him and that had to stop. He had to get tougher. He had to be more brave.

"I see you failed to tell him about how you betrayed me. What else haven't you told him? Does he even know about the ceremony?"

"Screw you! I was gonna tell him eventually! And at least I didn't erase his memories!"

Seeing them both fight with eachother made him angry. He had enough already. On one side Kyo who apparently wasn't telling him all the story about the ceremony or anything else about the situation he was in and on the other hand Sho who was messing around with his emotions. He couldn't handle them both at that point.

"Thats ENOUGH!" he shout making them both look at him. He pinned his eyes on both of them. "Get out! Both of you! I had enough for one night! I don't want to hear any of you two anymore. I don't understand anything right now and i can tell that non of you is willing to tell me what the hell happened to me or more exactly what will happen to me. So please leave both of you and leave me alone" he snapped talking really fast, taking deep breaths after he finished talking pointing the door behind them.

Kyo and Sho stopped hearing Nanami yell. They both looked at the human, surprised as he went off of them. Kyo stood before Nanami looking hurt and feeling slightly betrayed. What did his brother say to him?! He didn't want to leave his side, but seeing how upset he was, and knowing that he was part of the reason, made Kyo's heart ache. He wanted to fix things...he couldn't stand the thought of Nanami upset with him or hating him.

"N-Nanami.." He took a step forward but the human threw him a nasty glare and insisted that he leaves.

Kyo bit his lip, sighing heavily as he turned and left, slamming the door behind him. Even though Nanami had kicked him out of their bedroom, he wasn't planning on leaving him. Not now...and never again. He sat on the floor, resting his back on the sliding door. He would wait for Nanami to calm down.

Meanwhile Sho stood across from his brother shaking his head. "Sho...I need to know ..what did you say to Nanami..."

"I restored his memories...is that such a bad thing. "

Kyo hung his head, sighing once more. "....no..."

"You are some piece of work....tch." Sho muttered, leaving. It was best to let Nanami cool off.

Once the door was shut Naname fell on the ground he leaned his back on the wall next to it and fell on the ground hugging his knees. He just didn't know what to believe anymore. Now with his memories back, or that was what he thought they were and not some messed up story that Sho had implanted in his head, he felt odd. On one hand he was aware that back then between him and Sho was something more than friendship. Damn it , he even said he loved him, but now, he wasn't sure anymore. It felt strangely wrong to love Sho when Kyo was now in his heart.

The whole situation was so messed up that he didn't know what to do or to say anymore. Why didn't Kyo told him all of that like he told him back home in the garden. Was he hiding something else? Was there more to know about the ceremony that Kyo wasn't telling him? He didn't want to doubt him or anything but right now he was just curious and afraid. Afraid of the unknown even if he was trusting Kyo. The one who he didn't totally trust was Sho. Even after restoring his memory back, there had to be something in the middle to gain.

Hearing Kyo behind the door he leaned his head on the wall, looking at the sliding door. Now that he had calmed down he wanted to open it but he hesitated. Questioning his own existence. "Kyo .... I know you're there ..." he started placing the hand on the door sighing keeping his eyes closed. "Is my memory the real thing? Did i really l...cared for Sho more than for you? Where you really that mean to me back then?" he asked feeling a claw tugging its nails into his chest.

• 3 weeks later...

Everything Kyo had done, was all for the sake of Nanami. Ever since they were kids, the poor tengu had fallen madly in love with the human. He was willing to do, anything and everything for him, weather it be lying, killing, or betraying his own brother.

"Kyo .... I know you're there ..." [/Quote]

He smirked a little before sighing softly.

"I'm..I'm sorry..."

"Is my memory the real thing? Did i really l...cared for Sho more than for you? Where you really that mean to me back then?" [/Quote]

The demon fell quite for a moment, before he spoke hanging his head. "Why should it matter..." He muttered, under his breath, sighing again, sounding frustrated. "Its not all black and white Nanami...but yeah..growing up you loved Sho, and I...bullied you...back then....I couldn't ever say or do the right thing for you. And you were destined to be Sho's, so it didn't matter what you thought of me, you were never suppose to like me. "

He slowly stood, clenching his hands into fists.

"Perhaps he and Sagami are right...I should stop coddling you.....so you want to know the truth about the ceremony...as we speak the heads and future heads of each clan are coming here for the ceremony where they will watch me mate or devour you...and unfortunately, I can not go easy on you, Nanami. I'll have to be forceful and ruthless to show the others I'm not a push over, and that your mine, and...its important that none of the others find out that I have feelings for you...the only people that know are my guardians, if anyone in this house were to found out, I could be removed as head. I might lose my self control...so you'll see a side of me you shouldn't. "

He fell silent for a moment. Not really excepting the human to respond.

"However, weather you like it or not, I truly believe I am the best option for you and if you can't understand that, then I'll make you... "

Kyo quickly turned to leave, allowing Nanami more time to himself and to let him think. He had just dumped a lot on him.