The Shikon Jewel (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Once every 100 years, a special human is born. There kiss gives demons energy. There blood heals and can cure diseases. Having sex with them would increase your strength, ability's and powers, and eating there flesh would make you immortal...These human's are known as the shikon jewel until there gender is known. Then they become the shikon male or maiden.Theanalso carry an alluring scent that can drive demons with no self control insane. The sweet smell of cherry blossom's and that scent is only revealed when the humans turns 17. Once it's revealed Demons will come from all over the world , far and wide, weak or strong, to get there hands of the jewel. Its not uncommon for demon clan to fight for ownership of the human , for which ever clan has the jewel... will be the most powerful for the next 100 year's, and feared.

05f4f33e8ef7442f94e2bdc54390935a.jpg

Name: Kyo Usui

Hair: Black

Eyes human form: green

Eyes demon form: red

Species: Tengu

Position: Seme

Height: 6'1

Like(s): sweets, reading, relaxing, sleeping

Dislike(s): animals

Personally: Kyo is somewhat controlling, he is a fairly high ranked demon and the next heir to his clan. He can be very kind or very ruthless. He isn't normally one to show mercy. He is determined to make the shikon jewel his, for the sake of his clan and YC.

Past: At a very young age, Kyo lived in the human realm, getting use to humans and hiding his true form. There was a human boy who lived right next door to him, and would often come over to his house to play. He never once forgot about that particular human, since he always faintly smelled like cherry blossoms.

When he returned to his releam he spend years training in order to gain his current role in his clan in order to be tasked with the duty to get the shikon jewel.

Beginning Post:

Kyo stood near the entrance of his clans gate, the sun just now peeking up from the horizon. Today was the day... He had worked so hard and long to be chosen for this important task, retrieving the shikon jewel...or shikon male. His clan was already at an advantage, since they knew the jewels gender, and Kyo had already encountered him many years ago. I wonder if he'll remember me. He sighed softly, staring off. His village was located in the demon realm far off into the mountains, protected by thick fog and clouds. It was near impossible for other demons to travel up the mountain unless they were guided by a Tengu.

He glanced back at his home, just as the gate closed behind him, he wasn't sure how long it would be until he returned. He brought forth his huge black wings and quickly took flight, with his eyes set on the human realm. The first place he'd look is the house he lived in when he was younger. Perhaps the jewel never left and still lived next door to him? His father stilled owned the house, so at least he'd have a place to stay, and would be close to the jewel. There was no telling how many demons were looking for him.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

2ik46yo.jpgx5v59d.jpg

Appearance: He has white hair and green eyes – not brown – He is skinny - not too skinny like blown away by the wind skinny. He doesn’t stand out in a crowd. You may not see him even if he is in the room. He is silent, except the moment when he sees demons. He has a mark on the right side of his neck, it looks like a little star.

Name: Naname Kujo

Dislikes: demons, darkness, loneliness

Personality: His warmhearted, always helping those in need no matter who they are or what they did. He doesn’t hold grudge on anyone. He is a spirit of justice. He is afraid of demons even though he know he shouldn’t show them fear otherwise they will constantly come after him. But is something that he cannot help it.

History: He is only son of the Kujo family. They lived forever in this area so they have solid ground around. The family is simple, plain some might say. Nothing much to comment about, until the little Naname. Since he was born it was like bad luck came in the house and family. Naname relationship with his parents dropped dead after their last incident when their house was haunted by an ancient demon and Naname was trying to run away with his cousin but the boy felt on the stairs and got injured right when his parents got home. That was at his 17 birthday. Ever since they kept a distance from him, isolating him and acting like he was dead.

He kind of grow alone, with no friends except for one boy who lived next door but moved out when they were little and never heard of him again. The only friend that he has is a red-hair cat who he took in when he was heading home from school.

Abilities: He can see Demons.

It was a normal school day and Naname was preparing himself trying to ignore the little demons that were gathered on his window. As he grew older, he managed to control his fear and act like nothing is happening and like he doesn’t sees them. That way he could act like a normal person, even if that was only a way of fooling himself.

Today was his 18th birthday and wanted to ignore everything that was a mess in his life and just act for once like a normal student in school. This time he wanted to interact with others and maybe, just maybe, join some extra activities. Today he wanted to do all the things from what he kept his distance for so long.

“All set Miyu. What do you think?” he said turning to his cat which was sitting on the edge of his bed looking at him. The little cat turned its head one side and meowed like approval. That made Naname smile. “See you later” he waved his hand, taking his bag with the other hand and got out of his room.

His parents were in the kitchen talking but stop as he arrived downstairs. Naname sighed not wanting to sadden himself with those little things anymore so he went straight out, heading to school. Ever since that accident and the fact that he told his parents that he sees demons everything changed. At first they didn’t believed him and send him to a psychiatrist but after other accidents they thought Naname was a cursed child and got frightened of him. So they kept their distance. That happened for the past 7 years. But Naname didn’t blamed them for doing that. At least they kept him home all those years further. He was grateful in a way, but felt sad every time he saw other children with their parents enjoying their time together, wishing he could have had that.

As he was walking down the street and was only a few blocks away from the school entrance he felt the air getting colder and colder, and the sky darkening a little even if it was midday. Not today …. Please ….. not today ….. why can’t you guys just leave me alone for one day, he thought closing his eyes hopping that they would ignore him, or they would pass him.

He never understood why it happened to him. Why could he see those demons? Why was he the only one who could see them? There were always those questions that no one could answer him. He had to endure the harsh loneliness along the way and deal with the curse that he had.

Just when he was a few feet away from his school entrance everything around him darkened and the air became ice cold. Breathing hard he looked around him but couldn’t see anything yet, but he could feel that he was watched. His skin turned cold and small tickles down his spine started to run up and down. This is no ordinary one. Not like the others …. This feeling is much stronger … this is bad , he thought trying to keep his calm.

“Show yourself already” he said through his teeth, trying to keep himself calm and not freak out.

“Why should I? I like to play with my pray a little, especially when he smells so damn good” said a voice coming from behind him, which made Naname turn instinctively but there was no one.

“What are you talking about?” he asked narrowing his eyes keeping his guard up just in case of anything.

“You don’t need to know it since you will become my lunch and I will become the strongest of them all” said the voice and dark smoke appeared in front of the boy, only a few steps away, forming a dark silhouette.

Naname wanted to turn and leave seeing the creature, but the dark silhouette poke his fingers and Naname was petrified, not able to move any muscle. This was bad. Far more bad then the other situations he was in with other demons. This one was stronger and was going to eat him. Why? Was this what was his life supposed to be?

Seeing the dark silhouette approaching with the corner of his eyes, he took a deep breath preparing for the worst. That was the end. Finally his parents were going to be freed from their bad luck. He just hopped that it was going to end quickly but, a familiar meowed sound made him open his eyes. Turning his eyes he saw his cat, Miyu, trying to attack the demon.

In a split second his cat was surrounded by dust and in his place appeared a red-hair boy with strange clothes on and a magical stick which was now attacking the demon loosen his power. The demon lost concentration of his spell on Naname so he was freed and felt on the floor looking at them, not believing that his cat was actually a guy.

Saddly, the cat boy could match either the demon. With one unexpected blow from the demon, Miyu was thrown into the nearest building. Now the demon was free again to serve his dinner. Naname tried to crawl backwards away from the demon but he was too quick and caught him by his throat lifting him up.

"Now .... were was i" said the demon, tightening his grip on the boys neck, revealing his sharp teeth.

Feeling tears in his eyes because of the pain, he closed them, holding his hand on the demons hand that was around his neck trying to catch some small breaths. He just hoped someone could save him. He didn’t want to die. Not like this. He just didn’t thought that his end was now. Please ….. s-someone … save me …

Kyo sat on the roof of a tall building, dangling his feet off the edge. He hung his head sighing softly. It had been a year....one entire year! And there was still no sign of the jewel...of Naname. Kyo had searched all of Japan...Maybe he wasn't here anymore. Perhaps he left the country. There was still no news of other demons finding the jewel...so there were still options and he had to consider the option of Naname dying young. Naname...where could you be... If the other wasn't in Japan anymore then he'd have to start searching other countries. But...where would he even begin. His parents no longer live in the same house, and I've tried tracking them down... He had also checked so many high schools searching for Naname's scent. It was truly as if the jewel disappeared. And here I thought I'd have a head start. Kyo slowly got to his feet, looking out over the city. He had the desire to check other places but...he felt...deep down inside...that Naname was still here sonewhere. He never recalled the human saying he wanted to go anywhere else. "Hm? What's that..." Kyo raised an eyebrow as he spotted a dark cloud of demonic energy far off into the distance. This entire city was riddled with demonic smoke...but for an area to be engulfed so quickly....there had to be a demon over there. "Hmm...." If I recall correctly...there's a school over there.... He jumped from the building, allowing his wings to spread out and catch him in the air, he quickly made his way over to the dark cloud, deciding to check it out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It happened in the blink of an eye. The sudden gust of wind, and the ear piercing sound of a demon screaming. Naname fell to the ground, along with the hand that once held him captive. Blood squirted out of the demons forearm as he looked up in agony and fear seeing a Tengu, his eyes glowing in anger. He wore jeans and a black hoodie, his face somewhat hidden. "Die." He outstretched his hand, and a wind tornado came flying out of his palm, engulfing the demon and tearing his body into shreds. It was a gruesome death, as you could see blood, guts, and body parts being sliced and separected like chids play. When it was all over, all that remained of the creature was a meat pile and a pool of blood.

Kyo's eyes fell on the human, as he landed on the ground standing before him. This human could see demons and he looked...very fimilar. Kyo's scary scowl turned into curiosity as knelt down to the human, gazing into his teary green eyes. "... N-Naname?... "He stared at the human, almost dumbfoundedly. Why couldn't he smell his scent? He outstretched his hand to him, wanting to touch his face, but stopped himself seeing the sheer terror in his eyes. "You....don't remember .." He said softly giving the human a sad smile. "Sorry if I scared you. " He quickly transformed, retracting his black wings, and claws. His eyes changed from demonic red to emerald green. The darkness that surrounded them disappeared, allowing the sun to shine on the two of them. Now...Naname could see him clearly...his black messy hair and handsome features, along with a charming smile. Most people would think he'd be a model vs a terrifying demon. His eyes fell to the boys neck, and he smiled a little seeing the boys birth mark. "I finally found you..." He muttered under his breath and the demon looked...so genullay happy.

Kyo was already regretting the way he killed the demon, since he most likely traumatized Naname. And since he didn't remember him...he'd have to prove to him that he didn't want to hurt him. To trust him...At least I found him first...

Naname felt how the air was almost leaving his lungs, feeling step by step dissier. The impact with the ground made him growl and cuff a few times, holding one hand over his neck, as he heard the demon's scream. That moment was when he lifted his eyes from the ground and looked in front of him seeing the bloody scenario which only scared him even more. The man that just appeared cut of the demons arm and turned him with a simple move into pieces that were still flying in the air. So much blood he never saw in his life.

When the man turned towards him he could feel his blood turn to ice. He was terrified. What if he was next? What if that thing was going to do the same to him? There were so many 'what if's' that he couldn't even see clear at that moment. When the thing kneeled before him, he instinktivilly pushed himself a little backwards, away from him. But looked puzzeled when the other said his name. how does he knows my name?, he was asking himself looking dumbfull.

As the man transform into a more normal-human form, he could move a little taking short deep breaths not understanding what the guy was saying. What was he or how he knew his name, Naname just couldn't explain. But apparently he wasn't there to kill him or he could have done it a million times by now. There was something about the guy in front of him that looked verry familiar but he just couldn't remember what. It was like he had seen him before but that thought would quickly fade away because that wasn't possible.

"You're a demon too" he said quickly in a breath, finally akknowliging that very precice fact. The moment the guy turned from the feathering creature into a normal guy and that he instantly blew the other demon into pieces with no stress whatsoever, clearly meant that he was a strong one. "What do you want?" he asked wattering his lips, feeling his troat dry. Looking around as the dark smoke was slowly vanishing away, leaving the sunny day back on the run, he remembered about a particular person that tried to save him and was blown away into a building.

"Miyu!" he said quickly, lifting his body and moving away from the other and towards the building on their right, looking for his cat-human companion. Removing the building blocks that fell he finally found the injured boy. "Miyu!? Miyu!? " he said wanting to touch the other but not sure if he should do so. After all, his cat wasn't a normal cat. Aparently he was a demon too. A shapeshifter actually. He read about them in the temple near his home. But what he couldn't understand is way he tried to save him.

Biting his lips not sure of his own actions, he pulled the red-hair boy body out of the rocks and tried to wake him up. "Come one Miyu! Wake up" he said , completly forgeting about the other guy.

"You're a demon too"[/Quote]

He nodded, making sure to not get too close to the other. There was so much that he needed to tell him...but now was not the time. He just couldn't believe that he was finally face to face with the human. He looked the same from when they were kids.

"What do you want?"[/Quote]

Kyo's smile faded. His expression serious. "To be completely honest...I want you. " As he said that Naname quickly became distracted, his eyes breaking away from his.

"Miyu!"[/Quote]

The demon blinked, confused by his sudden out brust. "Miyu?" He repeated. He watched as Naname quickly left his side, frantically digging in a pile of debree.

"Miyu!? Miyu!? "[/Quote]

Kyo stood and slowly followed him, standing behind the human as he held a injured familiar in his arms.

"Come one Miyu! Wake up"[/Quote]

Kyo quickly understood the situation...this cat was the reason why he couldn't find Naname. "He is badly injured...did you want to help him?" He muttered, kneeling down next to Naname to get a better look at the creature. "You can save him...it looks like he might die if we don't hurry. "

"I can see that he is badly injured" he said angry. "Stupid cat" he added not knowing what to do. His cuts on arm and forehead were bleeding and he didn't know what else could there be injured. Hearing that the other might die he freaked out even more.

"I don't want him to die .... he's my only friend ...." he said sobbing and trying to hold his tears back not wanting to look so pathetic.

Then something click for him. Something that the other just said. "Wait ... What do you mean i can save him? I'm not a doctor" he said looking confused at the other and after back at the red-hair boy. "I don't know what other injures he has and i don't have any ... magical thing like you guys" he said referring himself to demons. "Can't you help him? You're a demon ... you should be able to help him" he added breathing hard.

"I can't do anything for him...but you can..." Its best if he sees it with his own eyes. Kyo touched Nanames hand, taking it slowly. "You are no ordinary human, there is a reason why demons are attracted to you...a reason why you can see us." He opened the boys palm, and with a flick of his finger, cut open his hand, creating a small cut. Kyo made sure to keep the boys hand still, so he couldn't pull away. "Your blood can save him..." He guided the humans hand to the fimilar's mouth, so the small creature would drink it, lapping at the humans wound. If Naname watched closely, he'd see Miyu's wounds stitch themselves closed. He was healing him. When Kyo felt like the cat had enough he brought the boys hand to his own lips.

"This is going to hurt. " He muttered, licking the boys wound. To Naname it would burn and sting but Kyo healed him. His eyes glowing red from tasting his blood. When he had finished, he released him, his eyes falling to the fimilar that was healed but still unconscious.

"Pay attention...I'm only going to say this Once....Once every 100 years, a special human is born. There kiss gives demons energy. There blood heals and can cure diseases. Having intercourse with them would increase a demons strength, ability's and powers, and eating there flesh would make a demon immortal...These human's are known as the shikon jewel until there gender is known. Then they become the shikon male or maiden.They also carry an alluring scent that can drive demons with no self control insane and that scent is only revealed when the humans turns 17. Once it's revealed Demons will come from all over the world , far and wide, weak or strong, to get there hands of the jewel. Some demon clans fight for ownership of the human...for which ever clan has the jewel... will be the most powerful for the next 100 year's, and feared...The reason why no one was able to find you yet, was because this fimilar's fur hid your scent, but now your scent is getting stronger, begging for demons to hunt you down and ravish you...." He turned to Naname, his eyes rather cold as he told the human the truth. He slowly stood, his eyes turning green again. "Rather than lie to you...I think its best if you know the truth. "

"I can't do anything for him...but you can..."

"Me? ... wha-..." but before he could finish the other took his hand in his starting to talk all nonsens because he just couldn't understand what he was saying. How was possible for a demon to know him? Know about the fact that he was haunted so to say, by demons all his life. He wanted to retract his hand out of the grip but the demon was holding his hand firmly so that he cannot escape. He bite his lip when the other made a cut in his palm, feeling a litle pinch. It wasn't that painful but he just couldn't understand.

"Your blood can save him..."

He widened his eyes not believing what he was doing. He was giving the red-hair boy his blood to drink. That was insane. This guy is crazy .... it can't be ... my blood can't sav-..., but he was amazed. He could see the wounds healing rapidly. Each of them leaving no mark on the flesh. He was super confused. He was nothing. He was a cursed child. How could his blood save someone? When all wounds were healed his hand was moved away from the boy's lips and turned back to the demon.

"This is going to hurt. "

"Ngh!" he bite again his lips at the burning sensation but his eyes never left the demon and his movements on his cut that was now healing. Once the process was finished he pushed his hand closer and looked at it. It was like there was never a cut open. Nothing. No scratch, no scar , nothing. He then looked back at the demon trying to process everything that he was told.

"Me? I'm no special one .... I'm a cursed child .... Plus ... i don't smell anything around me. I thing you got the wrong person" he said quickly denying the facts that he saw just a few seconds ago. The fact that his blood healed the wounds on his cat, guy. a familiar? they are so called family demons that will protect you from all harm , he looked at the boy who was still passed out. Ignoring the people that passed by and stared at them, there was again something that bug him.

"What about you? You're no different from the rest of the demons. Why should i trust you? When i think you want the same thing. To eat me so that you can rull" he looked sceptical at the demon beside him. Although he could have eaten him before he didn't. "Thanks for saving me, but i don't feel safe with you either" he added holding Miyu in his arms.

"Me? I'm no special one .... I'm a cursed child .... Plus ... i don't smell anything around me. I thing you got the wrong person"[/Quote]

Of course he would deny it... Kyo couldn't help but take notice of how much the other changed. He had imaged that when he found Naname things would of went a lot smoother, but....he was just a stranger to him. I...shouldn't coddle him...but...Ugghh- damn it...

"What about you? You're no different from the rest of the demons. Why should i trust you? When i think you want the same thing. To eat me so that you can rull....Thanks for saving me, but i don't feel safe with you either"[/Quote]

I'm gonna have to make him realize the truth.

"This isn't a game Naname." He glared at the other, pushing him against the wall. The moment he discovered the fate of the shikon jewel, he wanted to save him. He wanted to protect that use to follow him around, always laughing and being stupidly happy.

"You do realize that your powerless against me...there is nothing stopping me from ripping off your clothes and having my way with you... I could sink my teeth into you and start eating you alive...and there wouldn't be a damn thing you could do about it...I found you first so I'm taking ownership of you...but your wrong about me. I'm not like most demons....And I can see just by looking at you..that your going to be stubborn...so...I won't save you next time...I don't care if your screaming and crying out my name,"

He touch the others cheek, getting closer.

" Because you need to realize...that you no longer have control of your life." He grinned stepping away from the other. I need him to trust me...but first...I need him to realize that I'm the only person he can trust.

"You are the Shikon jewel...you can't run away from your fate. " Was the last thing he said before. Kyo transformed back into his demon form and flew away.

"This isn't a game Naname."

He hold his breath when he was pushed to the wall, keeping his back straight against the cold brick. The way the other was acting and spoke, only made him fear more. Yes, he was denying , because he didn't want to accept that stupid cursed fate that he heard about ever since he was a child.

"You do realize that your powerless against me...there is nothing stopping me from ripping off your clothes and having my way with you... I could sink my teeth into you and start eating you alive...and there wouldn't be a damn thing you could do about it...I found you first so I'm taking ownership of you...but your wrong about me. I'm not like most demons....And I can see just by looking at you..that your going to be stubborn...so...I won't save you next time...I don't care if your screaming and crying out my name,"

He wanted to talk back at the other and tell him that he was wrong, but there was a part of him that knew all the other was saying was true. He could have done all those things to him but in the end he didn't. He saved him. He saved him for himself. He felt a jolt in his stomach when the guy said he wouldn't come saving him again. it will be a next time? another life and death situation? he widened his eyes realizing that his life was on the edge now. He turned his head to one side when the other touched his cheek, closing his eyes. It felt so weird and yet so familiar.

" Because you need to realize...that you no longer have control of your life.""You are the Shikon jewel...you can't run away from your fate. "

Not hearing any noise anymore he opened his eyes and looked around. The demon was gone, leaving him with Miyu all alone. Me ... a ... a shikon jewel ... , he was puzzled. HE didn't want to believe it but the actions that he did pointed out like screaming in his face that the cocky demon was right. He had a target on his back ever since he was born and in the past year was getting worst even with a familiar nearby. But now, now he had the target on his head more visible than ever.

"Mmmhhh" moaned Miyu painfully trying to get up from the ground.

"Miyu! You're awake!" he kneeled beside the red-hair boy, helping him lift up. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah .... I'm fine, a little shaken but fine" he growled feeling his muscles tense and blocked. "Naname I ...."

"Spare me the pointless details. Just lets go home. I can skip classes today" he said lifting an arm from the boy over his neck and walked to his home.

Once inside his room he left the boy on the bed, fetching him a hot cup of milk. Since he was a cat familiar, he thought that would be the best meal.

"Here"

"Yummy!" he already started to lick his lips.

After a few gulps he locked at the boy, setting the cup on his lap becoming serious. "How did you kill that demon? What happen?" he asked not able to remember anything since he was knocked out.

"I'm safe and alive and that's what's count. Why did you lie? You're a familiar" he started quickly with the questions.

"Naname i'm sorry. I was sent by the elder from the Takashimi temple to take care of you. I didn't know what he meant or anything, i just did what i was told" he said shrugging. "But ... wait ... how come i don't have any scars?" he realised and started looking around his body.

"I healed you" said Naname quickly.

"What? How?"

"Apparently with my blood" he said moving around the room remembering the demon who saved him and told him the story of his life.

"That's imposible ... You'll have to be the shi-..." he then stop and looked at Naname. "No way .... You're the shikon jewel ?!" he said amazed. "But you're a guy" he said after narrowing his eyes.

"Sorry to disappoint you in that matter. But apparently the jewel can be male or female" he said ironically. "But yeah ... I'm that thing"

"No wonder you had all those demons on your tail for all this time" said Miyu thoughtful. "But still ... you can't kill a demon"

"Someone intervened"

"Who?"

"Another demon what do you think? A strange one actually. He was different than the others that came after me till now", he paused and remembered his looks.

"What do you mean?"

"He wasn't surrounded by dark fog like the rest of them and he didn't smelled like death either" , he tried to recall the image. "And he knew my name. Non of the previous demons knew me. And it felt so familiar." he said being more confused than ever.

"Maybe you saw him before" said Miyu tilting his cat ears.

"I don't know. I can't remember" his head was starting to hurt so he rested on the bed.

"Let's call it a day. We need to figure out how we handle demons from now on cause the cloak isn't working anymore. It already started to fade. And you cannot stay all your life in the house" said Miyu looking outside the window.

"What do you mean?"

"Ever since i got here i put a charm over the house, that's something we familiars do to protect our homes, but on you was a cloak that hided your scent"

"What scent are you talking about. Same damn thing said that guy ... demon ... ", he jumped up looking angry at the other.

"You have a smell Naname and is delicious. Cherry blossoms. Its addicted to demons or in my case, familiars. But we don't act like the demons. We are more on energy stuff" Miyu shrugged,

"So you're saying that inside the house i'm safe but outside i'm dead meat" stated Naname.

"Pretty much yeah", approved Miyu making Naname roll his eyes. "The only thing that i can give you is this", he took out from his neck a pendant which looked like a sword. Once it was in his hand, it turned into a full size sword. "This is a wakizashi, its a familiar so to say from Katana. It can change the form from pendant to full size as you wish. It's the only thing i can give you to have it on you always" he said, setting it on the boys wrist.

"Thanks" said shortly Naname, feeling exhausted.

"Now sleep. I'll guard" he said changing his form back into a cat.

"I really need to get used to this" said Naname , turning in bed falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~NEXT DAY~~~~~~

He manage to reach the school this time with now accidents. Miyu was always behind him in his cat form all the way to school. He didn't saw the demon either which kind of made him sad. There was something about the guy that was making him wanting to see him. All bored in class, he was half asleep in the middle of the class , which got him detention. That meant that he had to stay after hours and clean the whole floor all alone.

After the final period and the final person leaving the school, he started to do as he was told. The teacher was in his office, waiting for a final report. Everything was as normal as possible until he passed a class on his floor and heard some noises. school is over ... how come there is still somebody here?, he thought opening the class door and entering the room. The door closed immediately behind him and the room got darker. "Crap!" , he grab a hold of the sword pendant given by his familiar and turned it in a full size sword, prepared for anything. how am i suppose to use this if i don't know how to fight properly ... damn it....

• 2 weeks later...

"So your the shikon jewel... Its a pleasure to finally meet you special human~ A girl with long black hair and red glowing eyes stood before Naname wearing a school uniform. She looked harmless apart from her demonic eyes. How in the world did she find him?"My name is Yori Shezua, princess to Shirohebi clan and I've come to take you~ She said softly, she took a step forward but kept her distance seeing the boys weapon. "What's your name human~ She giggled innocently. She was defiantly beautiful but...it was wise for Naname to keep his guard up. "Won't you come with me? I promise to take good care of you~ I won't eat you like those other demons. " She watched him closely, taking another step toward him.

It was hard to determine what her intentions were...was she like Kyo? Or...not? The moment she saw Naname drop his guard for a second, the girl attacked, appearing behind the human and sinking her poisonous fangs into his neck. Naname would quickly feel the results of the poison. His body would tremble, and his vision would begin to fade. He'd start to feel cold, unable to move. Yori stood in front of him, smiling misceviously. She laughed, obsessively licking the boys blood off her lips. "OOOHH~ You taste so good!! More...I need more!"

She quickly climbed on top of Naname, removing the sword from his hand and tossing it aside. Smelling and tasting the Naname's blood made Yori very hungry and sexually aroused. She began to touch Naname threw his pants, grinding on him.

"Now that your so helpless- I can take my time with you~" She flashed her fangs ready to bite into Naname again but was suddenly stopped. She groaned feeling her hair being yanked. "Ahh! " She turned around, glaring daggers at the demon who stood before her, interrupting her dinner. "Naname is mine..." Kyo said firmly, yanking her off the human by pulling on her hair. Her body collided with the wall. "UUGHH Fithly Tengu! How dare you interfere!!" She shrieked, getting ready to fight him.

Kyo was unfazed. Unlike Yori he didn't seem to be going crazy with lust and hunger over his scent or blood. He quickly picked up Naname in his arms, his wings emerging from his body. "I strongly suggest you leave ...and tell your clan and everyone else that the shikon male is mine and belongs to the Tengu's. " He needed to take care of Naname quickly and extract the poison from his body...otherwise he would die soon.

Kyo picked up Naname's sword before moving over to the window and climbing out of it with Naname trembling in his arms. The female snake demon remained where she was, knowing she was no match for a tengu...but was extremely livid to have the shikon jewel taken away from her. "This isn't over..." She hissed.

Kyo only smiled at her before jumping out the window and leaving with Naname.

"So much for being able to protect yourself..." He said softly looking down at Naname with slightly worried eyes. He landed on the roof of a building, slowly laying Naname down, he sat down keeping the boy close to his chest, turning his head so he could see the wound. "I'll have to remove the poison now...other wise you'll die..." He muttered softly before pressing his lips against Naname's neck and began sucking out his blood, only to spit it out quickly. He continued to do this for a few minutes until all the poison was removed from the humans blood stream.

"So your the shikon jewel... Its a pleasure to finally meet you special human~

Hearing the voice coming from the dark side of the class he focused harder to figure out who was speaking. From the voice it would appear a girl and it was. As soon as she stepped in the dim light of the class he a girl in their school uniform, very normal.

He was about to let his guard down when he saw her eyes. bloody red like the one from before. she's a demon he thought getting his guard back up, trying to keep a distance from her. Yori .... why does that sounds familiar .... he thought but left that thought aside. That wasn't important right now. What was important was the fact that he was alone with a demon which was pretty damn sure strong enough to get him and his familiar was nowhere near him.

"What's your name human~

Won't you come with me? I promise to take good care of you~ I won't eat you like those other demons. "

He took a step back as well, feeling his entire body tense. "Like hell i'm going to tell you my name or go with you. No thanks" he said moving another step closer to the door. Turning his eyes for a split second to the door, he left his guard down and the demon girl caught him. "Argh!" it was all so fast that he couldn't understand what just happened. In just a second she attacked him, keeping his sword aside and sinked her fangs in his neck, stopping him from struggling.

He just couldn't understand what was happening. The sensation of burning started to run in his veins but he wouldn't feel warm, but cold. Really cold. His body started to tremble as the coldness was spreading in his body, blurring his vision as well. He couldn't held his sword in his hand anymore, feeling weaker and weaker.

"OOOHH~ You taste so good!! More...I need more!""Now that your so helpless- I can take my time with you~"

Naname feeling too tired because of the coldness that was running in his body and was drowning him of his powers, before the demon girl attacked again, he closed his eyes, fainting. Even in the blankness of fain, he could still hear voices around him, but not quite understand them. He was just slowly caught in the cold darkness.

After a few minutes he could feel his body being lifted. In his subconscious he was afraid that he was taken by that demon girl, Yori and that would be his end. But what could he do. Nothing. He wasn't able to move or anything and his muscles were all tense because of the trembling. As soon he was layed he heard a voice but couldn't understand it right. He couldn't tell who it was.

What he did felt was another pair of fangs sink in his neck, making his body tense again. the only difference this time was that it felt strange. It was like the person was trying to save him, taking the coldness out of his system. Step by step he could feel his body again, being able to move his hands again.

When the last drop of coldness from his body disappeared, Naname sighed heavily opening his eyes halfway. He was still seeing blurry. "Th-Thank you ..." he said feeling his mouth dry, and feeling sleepy again. His entire body was hurting from the inside, but it wasn't as painful as before. He felt like he was hit by a train, but he could survive this. He was safe again. But wasn't sure who saved him. could it be ....

Kyo gently creased Naname's cheek, hearing him say thank you. He had missed him so much...That was really close...I need to keep a better eye on you. Soon everyone will be coming after Naname, he honestly couldn't protect him by himself. He sighed softly, slowly standing with the human in his arms. He couldn't take him back home in this condition, so the best place to take him was his house. Perhaps if he saw his old home, Naname might remember something. "Your safe now...rest." He said softly as he stepped off the building and took flight.

When Kyo got home, he handed Naname over to his trusted guardians, laying the human in a traditional japanese futon. Kyo lived in a traditional japanese home, from the sliding doors, to the traditional garden. It almost left like you were traveled back in time, by how authentic everything was. Kyo wanted to stay by Naname's side but he practically collapsed once he got home, the poison was affecting his vision and motor functions. He could no longer stand, let alone see anything. He was forced to rest while the other tengu took care of Naname and watched over him.

Sagami sat to the left of Naname's futon, laying a warm wet cloth on his forehead. When the human awoke, he would need to introduce himself. He had bright red hair, and his neck and left arm was covered in tattoos. He wore square glasses, and had a bad boy vibe to him, wearing a black traditional Japanese kimono. "Is he up yet. " Buzen asked, entering the room. Buzen was a very tall man, with black hair and a beard. He was dressed in the same attire as Sagami and appeared to be the strong and silent type. "No...he continues to slip in and out of consciousness...How is Master Kyo. "

"Hoki is looking after him. He is running a high fever..."

" And what is Gou doing?"

"He's in the kitchen with the twins preparing dinner. "

" I see..."

He sighed softly, his eyes turning towards the shikon jewel. "Such a strong scent...Do you wish to switch?" It was difficult for them to contain themselves since Naname gave off a strong alluring scent that sent demons into a frenzy. It was hard to ignore it even though they were completely loyal to Kyo and knew that Naname belonged to him.

" I'll be ok..." He muttered, clearing his throat. The taller tengu nodded and sat across from him. Joining him as they were both waited for the shikon jewel to awake.

7c17ac7cd3395759b06a966b6c9bb49b.jpg

game_cg_kono_oozora_ni_tsubasa_wo_hirogete_scenic_2560x1440.jpg

With the coldness out of his system, Naname could get some deep sleep, covered in darkness. He could hear voices on the background but couldn't quite understand what they were saying. Was he safe? Was he prepared to be eaten? He just wished he could wake up and see where he was, see if he knew the people roaming around him, see something. He felt his body heavy, as if too tired to move an inch but putting up his whole force he managed to open his eyes.

At first his eyes hurt a little because of the light inside the room. At least he stated he was in a room since he could recognize a ceiling. Being held in darkness was making him uncomfortable to light. But step by step he could see again. Brushing his hand over his eyes he turned his head side to side and saw a man standing next to him. Narrowing his eyes to focus he manage to notice the fact that he wasn't human. So, other option in his past situations were, a demon.

He sat up, moving backwards from the guy, until he hit the wall behind him. He felt a little dizzy because of the sudden movements, so he hand to lean in one hand as he was trying to look around him trying to figure out where he was. "Am I being prepared for meal? Please don't eat me ... " he asked confused, not knowing who the guy was. Last ting he could remember was the bird demon he meat on the streets that saved him and which saved him again from that creepy girl in his school.

He studied the man until the other spoke to him. He could see a little resemblance between the bird demon and this guy. Could they be related? Or how did the guy said ... be from the same clan? Swallow the knot in his throat he tried to find the words to speak again, feeling his mouth dry. How long was he asleep? "Are you a ... demon bird too?"

Sagami and Buzen hovered over Naname. " He's waking up." Together the two demons watched as the human opened his eyes only to suddenly sit up and run away from them. "Ah w-wait. You shouldn't move so quickly. " Naname crawled backwards until his back hit the wall, no doubt startled by the two unfamiliar tengu.

"Am I being prepared for meal? Please don't eat me ... "[/Quote]

Buzen's eyes widened slightly. "N-no please calm down. You are safe here. " He held his hands up lightly as if trying to ease the humans fears and show him that he ment no harm. Sagami only glared at Naname, containing no remorse or a shed of kindness.

"Tch..."

"Are you a ... demon bird too?"[/Quote]

Buzen scratched the back of his head awkwardly while Sagami clenched his fist in irritation. "Uh..yeah but its pronounced Tengu. Most of us don't like to be called bird demons."

"Master Kyo brought you here to recover. You've been asleep for about four hours. Your parents have been dealt with, we called them and said you were spending the night at a friend's house. " He stood up, beginning to leave. "Don't do anything stupid human. You own Master Kyo a great deal, for sacrificing his health to save you... Buzen... I'm going to check on dinner. " His tone harsh and bitter as he slammed the door, leaving Buzen to Naname.

The other tengu smiled, awkwardly scratching his head again. Sagami really killed the atmosphere in the room. "S-sorry about that. You must still be in shock. That jerk is Sagami. My name is Buzen...and...you'll meet the others later but there's Hoki, Gou, and the twins Haru and Taru. We are all Master Kyo's guardians. Our duty is to protect the young master and our clan from harm...and since he holds you dear, we must protect you as well. We were summoned to help watch over you. Now that you've been discovered. There will be all sorts of demons after you, Master Kyo feared that he wouldn't be able to protect you all by himself. So...here we are. " He smiled gently at Naname. Wanting to gain his trust. "How are you feeling?"

"N-no please calm down. You are safe here. "

Safe as a roster chicken before boiling or chopping, he thought looking at each of them distrustful. He couldn't trust them. Not yet at least. Every demon wanted something from here and all were at first always friendly until he wasn't paying attention and attacked him.

"Uh..yeah but its pronounced Tengu. Most of us don't like to be called bird demons."

"Ten-gu?" he said confused. A strange name but he had to admin that it sorted better than his nick-name he just said. Taking a deep breath he moved his eyes on the tall guy pinning him with his eyes. He didn't liked the guy. He felt like he hatted him even though it wasn't his fault that he was born this way.

"Master Kyo brought you here to recover. You've been asleep for about four hours. Your parents have been dealt with, we called them and said you were spending the night at a friend's house."

"Don't do anything stupid human. You own Master Kyo a great deal, for sacrificing his health to save you... Buzen... I'm going to check on dinner. "

Naname was confused. What happened while he was asleep. How come he was at fault for the others health. In a moment of thinking, blurry images started to run in his mind. The classroom, the demon girl attacking him, the venom spreading rapidly in his system and the demon bir- Tengu, saving him.

"S-sorry about that. You must still be in shock. That jerk is Sagami. My name is Buzen...and...you'll meet the others later but there's Hoki, Gou, and the twins Haru and Taru. We are all Master Kyo's guardians. Our duty is to protect the young master and our clan from harm...and since he holds you dear, we must protect you as well. We were summoned to help watch over you. Now that you've been discovered. There will be all sorts of demons after you, Master Kyo feared that he wouldn't be able to protect you all by himself. So...here we are. "

"I guess i am a pain in the arse at the moment" he sighed turning his eyes to the open window, not knowing the area where he was. He couldn't even hear cars or any noise at all. But after a few seconds his mind reconnect with the previous information. Kyo? So that's the name of the guy

"What did Sagami guy mean with Kyo's health? Is he that bad?" he felt a little sorry for the guy. In a way it wasn't his fault because he didn't asked to be saved but still, he felt guilty. His head was still hurting but his mind was working just fine and he remembered what the other told him about the so called abilities of his. "I can help him get better quicker" he said quickly bitting his lower lip. He didn't know how exactly he could use it but as far as he could remember, that Kyo guy said something about his blood being like a cure, when they first meat.

Buzen relaxed a little, seeing Naname slowly calm down. He couldn't blame the human for being so defensive and on guard. He had been attacked twice now.

"I guess i am a pain in the arse at the moment"[/Quote]

"You are very...uh..." He struggled to find a word. "Special." He shrugged, laughing faintly. "You are lucky that Master Kyo found you first."

"What did that Sagami guy mean with Kyo's health? Is he that bad?" [/Quote] Buzen's eyes widened slightly, almost surprised to see Naname concerned about the young master. "After removing the poison from you and bringing you here, he collapsed. He was short on time, so in order to save you he had to remove the poison himself by sucking it out, and because of that, some of it got into his system. He's recovering in his room. "

"I can help him get better quicker"

Buzen titled his head to the side, smiling faintly.

"That is true...to be honest I would be grateful to you if you helped him...Do you wish to see him. Can you stand?" He slowly stood and offered the human his hand so he could help Naname up. "I'd be more than happy to take you too him." He said smiling.

Buzen lead Naname down a hall and passed the garden to Kyo's room, slowly opening the sliding door. "Pardon me for the intrusion. How is he Hoki. I brought Naname. He said he wanted to heal the Master. " Before Naname was Kyo, laying in a tradtional futon and a wet cloth on his forehead. The demon opened his eyes slightly , his vision a little hazy. Next to him was a short blonde teenager with pretty blue eyes but he hardly had any expression on his face.

"Still running a high fever. So you are the shikon jewel Naname. It is nice to meet you.." The demon said bluntly with no emotion in his tone. He stood to greet the human and shake his hand. "Hoki..Buzen...please leave us."

The two tengu glanced at each other before doing as they were told and closing the sliding door. Once they were gone Kyo tried to sit up but his body suddenly tensed up, causing him to groan in pain. "Ah!.. Damit.." He whispered under his breath, deciding to lay down again. "Naname..come closer...how are you feeling?"

"You are lucky that Master Kyo found you first."

So it was him after all ... even though he said he will not ever come to his rescue ... , Naname though dropping his eyes on his hands as the other told him how everything happened.

"After removing the poison from you and bringing you here, he collapsed. He was short on time, so in order to save you he had to remove the poison himself by sucking it out, and because of that, some of it got into his system. He's recovering in his room. "

He saved me twice already and now ... his sick because of me ... , he closed his eyes breathing in and out slowly. His body was still hurting but he had to help the other. He was now in his dept.

"That is true...to be honest I would be grateful to you if you helped him...Do you wish to see him. Can you stand?"I'd be more than happy to take you too him.""

"I think i can manage to" said Naname leaning against the wall so that he could lift his legs, one by one. As the other reached out his hand, Naname was a little skeptical at first but he accepted the help and got up.

After passing the doors from his room, they walked on a long corridor. He could notice the stile of the house better now. It was a traditional one with the finest design and materials. The garden was huge in comparison with what he saw till now. He was amazed by the place, but the hand on his shoulder guided him back in the house.

"Pardon me for the intrusion. How is he Hoki. I brought Naname. He said he wanted to heal the Master. "

Naname looked around in the room and saw another demon bi-, Tengu. i really have to remember that The guy was standing near Kyo. The guy who saved his life twice already and which was now sick because of him. Biting his lips nervously, he stepped inside the room, his eyes being locked on Kyo, who was sweating a lot and was breathing heavily.

"Still running a high fever. So you are the shikon jewel Naname. It is nice to meet you.."

Naname bowed, not able to form any word at that moment. He was too tense because he just didn't know what to do. He had to remember more of that the other had told him before. The boys seemed so normal. Never would he had thought that he will stand in a room full of Tengu demons.

"Hoki..Buzen...please leave us."

His attention was driven back to Kyo who woke up, instructing the other to leave them. He wasn't sure that was a good idea, but therefore, he wouldn't want the others in the same room, pinning him with their glances because he just didn't know how to help the other.

Seeing that Kyo wanted to get up and moved closer to help him, more like holding him but he stopped.

"Ah!.. Damit.."

"I was about to tell you not to move but apparently you figure it out yourself that it was a bad idea" said Naname, trying to keep a soft smile from spreading his lips. He wasn't happy that the other was hurt or anything. He was sad on that matter. But the scene was a little funny.

"Naname..come closer...how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, thanks to you" he said lowering his eyes for a few seconds, than turning back to Kyo. He took the wet towel of Kyo's forehead to water it a little more with cold water. "I'm sorry" he said settling the towel back on the others forehead. "It's my fault that you are like this. apparently you were right" he sighed. "I'm way out of my league here and i didn't even asked for this kind of attention" he added shortly.

He looked around but couldn't find any weapon that he could use it cut himself so that he could use his blood. As far as he remembered the other told him that his blood could cure sickness or diseases. Seeing the situation Kyo was in , that would be the only option he could have. Remembering his token, he reached for his neck and felt nothing. He must have lost it back there.

"Here" he said stretching his hand towards the others mouth. "Drink it. It would help you much more than any other remedies" he said biting his lower lip, breathing slowly, knowing that probably it would hurt like the moment the demon girl did it in his school before, but he didn't care. It was the least he could do for saving his life twice already. "At least that's what you've told me and ... I trust you" he added closing his eyes, preparing for the pain.

"I'm fine, thanks to you"[/Quote]

Kyo smiled a little, and was surprised when Naname removed the wet cloth from his forehead only to re-wet it and return it back on his skin. He cared about him...

"I'm sorry.... It's my fault that you are like this. apparently you were right...I'm way out of my league here and i didn't even ask for this kind of attention" [/Quote]

Kyo sighed turning away. His tone soft and understanding. The more time he spent with Naname, the more he wanted to protect him, even when they were little kids. "Being the shikon jewel...is no easy task...I wish I could make things easier for you. "

He glanced back at the human seeing him search for something. "What are you doing?"

"Here"[/Quote] The human offered him his hand.
"Drink it. It would help you much more than any other remedies"[/Quote] Kyo took notice in how nervous Naname was, remembering how he never liked pain or the sight of blood.

"At least that's what you've told me and ... I trust you" [/Quote] He said, closing his eyes. Despite the pain he was in, Kyo struggled to sit up, taking Naname's hand....

The demon took a moment to gaze at the human. He was still the kind and afaird child he remembered. He had missed seeing his face and voice.

Kyo's eyes fell to the humans hand, which was slightly shaking. He couldn't help but smile a little as he laid a gentle kiss on the boys skin. He looked up at Naname, "I'm not a snake you idiot. I can't simply bite into your skin...and don't just offer your blood to anyone...I don't need it. Only give it to someone if its a last resort....Your blood is very powerful but also addictive." He sighed softly, pulling the human closer. "But if you really want to help me get better-" He creased Naname's cheek. "Kiss me..." His eyes turning red as he ran his thumb across the boys bottom lip.

"I'm not a snake you idiot. I can't simply bite into your skin...and don't just offer your blood to anyone...I don't need it. Only give it to someone if its a last resort....Your blood is very powerful but also addictive."

Naname opened his eyes when he felt the others lips on his hand being confused. When the other spoke he narrowed his eyes. Of course he knew he wasn't a snake , but he was a Tengu or whatever was the demon kind he was. He only thought that his blood was the better option.

"I know you're no snake but i'm pretty sure you could have cut me with nails or ... or those sharp feathers from your wings" he said quickly shutting up when he was pulled closer. Too close .... , he thought as his heart started to beat really fast.

"But if you really want to help me get better-""Kiss me..."

He was mesmerized by the change in the others eye color which where now red and only after he could process the words the Kyo said. "K-Kiss you?" he was still surprised and the others touch on his lips gave him a shiver down his spine. As he parted his lips, he took deep breaths not knowing what he should do. He never kissed a girl before, and especially not a guy. Was he really going to do this?

"Fine ... just a kiss" he said gulping shortly. "If that will help you get better and those guards of yours would stop look at me like i'm the bad guy, then fine", he added taking a deep breath looking him straight in the eyes.

It took all his courage to do the fallowing. He sat his hands on each side of Kyo's face, pulling him close to his lips. It wasn't much of an effort since the other was inches away. He pressed his lips on the other, keeping his eyes closed. His heart was feeling like it was about to explode and the blood in his veins was getting hotter.

Kyo grinned hearing the humans witty response. But Naname seemed to get nervous when he pulled him close. He could hear the boys heart beating faster.

"K-Kiss you?" [/Quote]

"You heard me..." He watched Naname closely as he thought about his offer.

"Fine ... just a kiss...If that will help you get better and those guards of yours would stop looking at me like i'm the bad guy, then fine"[/Quote]

Kyo was a little surprised that Naname agreed. It was hard not to chuckle seeing how serious the boy was. He tried not to smirk as Naname took his face and kissed him, closing his eyes. Kyo didn't dare close his eyes. He took in Naname's adorable expression. He had longed to kiss him...ever since the day he left when they were children.

The kiss was cute...but it could hardly be called a kiss. His eyes glowed a stunning red, as he gazed into Naname's eyes, breaking the kiss only for a second to speak, "More~"

This time Kyo took the lead, adding pressure and passion to there lip lock, skilfully slipping his tongue passed Naname's lips and invading mouth. He was taking Naname's energy. The human would soon start to feel tired the longer the demon sucked his strength from him. His tongue swirling around Naname's teasing him.

He quickly climbed on top of the human, deeping the kiss even more, it felt so good to have Naname pressed against him.

When Kyo finally broke the kiss, he looked...healthy. He tried not to take too much of his energy, otherwise he could faint. He'd most likely need to sleep for a few hours to regain what Kyo took. " Thank you.." He whispered.

Naname wanted to let go and break the kiss but the other wanted more and took him by surprise when he pinned his lips over his again, only to turn that kiss into something more. Feeling the others tongue in his, he whimpped at first not knowing whqt to do. That was his first real kiss and he was clumbsy but tried to learn from the other.

As he continued the kiss he felt his energy flow out from him, letting him feel tired and the fact that he was loosing that energy in Kyos favor. Again the other took him by surprise pinning his body against him. Naname felt his heartbeats accelerate and the beats in his ears. That kiss was more than a simple healling one. It felt strange but good at the same time. He just couldnt explain it how he could enjoyed being kisst by a demon. But, then again, that demon did saved his life, twice already, and that was the least he could do.

When the kiss ended Naname took a deep breath feeling a little dizzy and breathtaken. "That was more than just a kiss but ... glad i could help" he said shortly, leaning with his shoulder against Kyos feeling tired.

Kyo grinned, sitting up and even helping Naname up. "Was it?...I could treat you like every other demon...would you prefer that?"

He slowly stood, stretching his arms and cracking his neck. Feeling really refreshed and energized. With Naname's help he was able to heal himself with his own abilities. The shikon jewel was truly amazing. "I tried not to take too much of your energy, can you stand? Lets go eat." He said softly, offering the human a kind smile. He needed Naname to trust him . He needed the shikon jewel to fall in love with him...more than anything....he needed Naname, for his own safety.

"Was it?...I could treat you like every other demon...would you prefer that?"

"No! No." He said quickly looking at Kyo as he stand up and felt much better. A small smile appeared on his face. He was happy that the otger was feeling better. He was happy that he could help him. The problem was that his heart was still beating fast.

"I think i'm fine" he said accepting the others help, getting up. "Food sounds good" he said smiling feeling his stomach growling. Apparently when giving one your energy you get hungry. "I'm happy you're feeling better", he said taking Kyo by the arm.

Kyo stopped dead in his tracks hearing Naname raise his voice shouting no. The sudden worry on his face made Kyo a little happy. He was making progress.

"I'm happy you're feeling better"[/Quote] Naname said, taking him by the arm. Kyo tried to hide his smile, allowing Naname to stay close to him. Together, they left the room and walked down a long narrow hallway. "Naname...by any chance...does this house...remind you of anything?" Kyo asked, ever since the day they met he was hoping that Naname would May be...remember him or this house... Perhaps he'd recall coming to vist him and playing all day. He was still shocked that Naname forgot him in the first place..."N-nevermind.. Forget it...I hope you like dinner, I'll have to sleep in a guest room tonight and have Buzen prepare a bath for you..." He said softly, opening a door to the kitchen and dinning table.

"Young Master! You are well!"

"Thanks to Naname. Gou- what's for dinner. "

"Seafood soup , grilled vegetables, and fried rice. "

"Sounds good. "

The room was filled with tengu. Before Naname could sit at the table two young children ran over to him, they had to be no more than 10 years old and twins!"Your the shikon jewel!"

"You smell so nice!!"

"You healed Master Kyo right?! THANK YOU! You are truly amazing. "

"My name is Haru. "

"And I'm Taru!"

"Stop being a nuisance! Get back to preparing dinner you brats!"

"Yes Sir!"

"S-sorry! "

Sagami growled, taking a seat at the table across from Naname and Kyo. " A tad harsh don't you think Sagami." Kyo laughed softly.

"Hardly. You spoil those clones too much...hmp."

Kyo made sure to stay close to Naname, wanting to make sure he felt safe. "You've met everyone in my squad right? You have no reason to fear them...they won't hurt you...so you can trust them."