Cops and robbers~ (closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

"They used my designing plans to build the tanks and invested in four foot bullet proof glass."

"Your idea?" he said surprise. "You continue to surprise me mister" he added smiling. "Other talents that i am not aware of?"

"It took a lot of trial and error but for a community project it was worth it"

"Either way is a great idea" he looked one more time at the aquarium and back at Yukie, keeping his dumb smile on.

"So ... what do you recommend we should eat?"

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

"Well I have many. I'll let you know cooking isnt one of them" Yukie admitted with a smile as he chuckled. Sipping his drink the demon looked over at alex and watched him. "Well the steak is delicious and when paired with the green salad and baked potatoe it's a dish to die for" Yukie explained with a chuckle quite relaxed in amore familiar environment.

"Well I have many. I'll let you know cooking isn't one of them"

Alex laughed.

"Lucky for you i am pretty good at that. But i don't know what demons eat or if i can cook any of that kind of meal" he said narrowing his eyes , realizing that he didn't know if demons would eat normal food.

"Well the steak is delicious and when paired with the green salad and baked potatoe it's a dish to die for"

"Then i'll go with that then" he said closing the menu and leaving it to the side.

"I never asked this cause it felt so inappropriate but ... Do you ... eat normal food? Or what do you guys eat exactly?"

"Well...depends on what you mean. If you mean just me well my diet is completely different from other demons." Yukie explained with a frown mulling over the question. "Demons eat human food I make sure they restrain from drinking blood or doing anything unsavory because there is no need for them to eat anything other then human food" Yukie explained gently sipping at his drink. "Some break the rules due to some rare circumstances and then spend many years going through testing and decontamination periods but, for the most part they are repulsed by most non human foods" Yukie admitted trying to word it so he wouldn't freak out Alex.

"My eating habits are more animalistic in nature if I gave into them. I can basically digest anything even if it's something non edible or unsavory to think about. While I haven't partook of these desires in many years sometimes I do have days where it's more difficult" Yukie admitted before texting their food orders. "I do require a special diet once in a while to keep sane but other then that I pretty much consume normal human food like the others."