A Rose in Hades (Closed)

MRiceball

"Um well yes you can but I don't know how long it'll take for her to get back to me. I can only hope her being friends with my mom will help. I'll show you to the bathroom," Seph said softly as he moved to the hallway to show Rus to the bathroom. "I just set out some fresh towels earliler today so enjoy," he said with a soft smile.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"Thank you" Rus whispered the boy heading in and locking the door behind him before running a hot bath the youngest deciding to soak his many bruises and sore body since he was in a pretty rough shape.

• 3 weeks later...

Seph sighed as he returned to the kitchen and checked his phone. Nothing yet. Then with a bit of hope, he called the number he had for Hades to see if he would answer. Maybe he could help him out if his father would do nothing.

Coming back out of the bathroom Rus looked up at Seph. "He won't answer..." Seph mumbled his poorly bruised body looking more tiered then anything else as he stood hair still wet and his bag clutched tightly in his arms.

• 3 weeks later...

"I had to try," Seph said softly as he hung the phone up and sent a text, another hope that probably wouldn't help. "Hera still hasn't messaged me back, do you want to try to take a nap? I could try someone else who might get her to answer faster but there's no guaranty," he sighed. "I just wish I could do something other than trying to call my aunt. Go there and help him myself."

"...going there isn't a good idea...I would get in trouble for leaving the closet" Rus admitted not wanting to get yelled at by another adult the poor lad clearly unsure what was okay to say around Seph since they where still slightly new acquaintances.

• 2 weeks later...

"Closet?" Seph asked in surprise and felt himself growing angry. The boys were being locked in a closet. Without much thought, he pulled out his phone and texted Hera again adding the bit of info he had gotten from the young boy then returned his focus onto him. "I messaged her again, I hope she'll answer soon," he sighed. "Is there anything else I can do to help? You said you didn't want a nap right?"

"Can I help you clean or something?" Rus asked clearly feeling bad for making Seph go out of his way to care for him the poor lad unsure what he could and couldn't do since 'father' was quite angry with them all. In truth when Hades found out he was expecting his lover at the time had tried to force him to get rid of his boys. When the man refused Hades lover had become more of an ass towards his own partner to his children and his own children. While Hades had never asked for help when the relationship had been abuse before the kids he did take measures to protect them going forward until their other parent got visitation rights. And since Hades was to ashamed to admit what had happened he ended up continuing to let him into his life hence where he had ended up now being locked in a basement.

• 1 month later...

"Um, things are pretty clean right now. But if you like we can work in the garden, some fresh air would be good," Seph said thinking about trying to stay calm. "I can try to grow some flowers for you. Would you like that?" he asked with a soft smile.

((Who's controling Hera?))

(If you want to you can)

"I'm fine just waiting here until hera comes over" Rus replied not wanting to really do much.

• 1 month later...

"Well she might not come here. I mean she's the queen of the gods after all," Seph said softly. "Please she might just now be waking up," he said as he chewed his lip. "What are you hoping Hera could do for you? Make your dad stay away or pretend to be nice?"

(I'm either or really. )

"Mom stabbed dad the other night....he wouldnt respond when I went down to take him some clean clothes. I want her to make him leave so dad isnt in the basment anymore" Rus admitted clearly scared about telling seph what was happening.

• 1 month later...

Seph didn't say anythimg that time just grabbed his phone and called Hera repeatedly as he rushed through the house for his shoes then left and hurried voice male for his aunt. "Look Rus I'm going to go to your house and see if I can help your dad alright? I dont think you should go with me okay, I'll let someone know youre here so they can look on you."

"....if you go he wont let you in..." Rus mumbled not liking how panicked Seph was looking the youngest boy quite scared. Looking around the house it was clear he didnt like the idea of being alone but nodded and went to sit on the couch and wait like the obedient son he was.

• 4 weeks later...

Seph sighed thrn smiled as he knelt in front of Rus. "Have you ever seen a tree growing out of a rock before? The rock is hard and difficult to break but the tree breaks it. And tress are one of my specialties," he said with an encuraging smile. "Don't worry. I'll get this sorted out," he said before spanding and calling for a ride from the guy who had picked him up from Hades' lace. Hades had said to do that if he wanted to visit right? Well hopefully Seph was mis-remebering that day.

The man smiled as he waited out by the car having given Rus a ride earlier the man not one to ask questions but got inside the car. "You'll be okay right?" Rus asked softly worried for sephs safety.