A Rose in Hades (Closed)

MRiceball

Persephone groaned softly as he huddled under the covers. He was cold, and his head hurt along with his stomach. “Oh by the spring what did I do?” he whimpered and finally opened his eyes and slowly looked around. Wait, where was he? This wasn’t the house he was staying at with Artemis. “Oh no what in the underworld did I do?” he whimpered as he stood and stepped on his hair. “No again,” he sighed as he moved his foot and looked around then left the room. “Where am I?” he asked as he reached a wall of windows. “Why is it so dark?” Where was he? This was making his panic just a bit. He continued to walk through the large home, which he had to admit had a lot of interesting things in it. The art and books alone made him want to stay there and admire it all. But Artemis would worry. And what if his mother found out about it?

“Not a good thing,” he sighed as he walked into another room and found a pool, well it looked like it was supposed to be a pool. “It’s the size of a small lake, who needs a pool this big? It’s insane?” he said as he rolled his eyes then noticed the growling. “Oh dear,” he whispered before looking down towards the other end of the pool and notice a very large dogs….no one body but three heads. “Well, that’s different.”

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"Glad to see your awake" Hades whispered his hand instantly going out to comfort the dog who seemed slightly on edge with the strange newcomer. "Would you care for breakfast?" Hades asked softly the man despite his icy cold look down at the beautiful man was slightly distant.

(hades)

26863505_2039672976302236_4783375742652121088_n.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

( Persephone, Seph)

Seph gasped softly at the soft voice. He didn't think this was going to be his morning. "Oh, um, I don't want to be any trouble. I'm not even sure how I got here," Seph said nervously then looked back at Cerberus who was now closer and gently reached out to him. "Hello there," he said calmly as the hound sniffed his hand and he began to scratch his chin. "Such a sweet heart," he said keeping his voice low and soothing.

"I found you in my car...didn't know till I had parked" Hades admitted his hand going up to touch his hair finding the meeting awkward. "It could be my brothers doing....they tend to set me up often when they think I'm to lonely"

Seph's face turned a dark shade of red when the other told him how he got there. "Did...did I do something? But, but you're the King of the underworld, you shouldn't be lonely," he said with a weak laugh then groaned as he realized what he sad and wanted kick himself. Luckily Cerberus saved him, by trying to knock him over with a three head lick attack. "Wai-" he cried out as he stepped on his hair and tripped.

" down boy!" Hades snapped gently grabbing Seph to keep him from falling. "Sorry...he's quite hyper" Hades admitted before gently letting go of Seph. "You didn't do anything...they are just jerks and like to annoy me" Hades admitted his face red.

"Oh, no, no it's my fault," Seph whimpered as he steadied himself as he rubbed his head. "It's my hair, I seem cursed to trip on it," he explained as he looked at Hades. "It must be nice, having brothers. It's always just been mom and me," he sighed as he looked down again. He was trying to figure out if he should take Hades up on his offer of breakfast, but should he bother the King of the Underworld?

"mmh, its so nice being teased despite being the oldest" Hades replied with a small dry laugh before looking away. "So do you want coffee...I have to make breakfast for myself but, if you want I make good coffee and danishes" Hades mumbled shly before going to the house turning on the lights for the kitchen.

"Ah, um, I could try coffee," Seph chuckled weakly. "But you don't have to do anything special for me. But I can cook breakfast if you'd like. I've rather good at cooking," he said feeling a bit better. He'd show Hades he wasn't some flighty secondary god.

"I would love if you felt up to cooking" Hades admitted getting out the dog food and bowls as he whistled the dogs all coming in the seven trying to take Hades down all of them wanting their food.

"I like cooking," he confessed as he followed Hades to the kitchen, torn between looking around more and looking over Hades' body, cruiousbut shy about the whole thing. When the other started to call the dogs Seph couldn't help be smile and cooed over them. "Aw! They're so cute! How many do you have? Is this all of them?"

"I have about seven" Hades admitted feeding each one before moving away and turning on the coffee pot. "I'm waiting to adopt afew more" Hades added seeming more like a crazy dog man.

"Are you sure? Dogs need a lot of attention," he chuckled softly and smiled at Hades. Just be sure that before you do that you will have enough time to love them all," he said as Cerberus tried to lay against Seph and be petted while he ate his kibble. "He, he really likes to be petted doesn't he?" Seph laughed.

"I foster most of them...Cerberus is the only one who's been around forever" Hades admitted his cheeks blushing a little as he got out some alcohol needing a small drink for his nerves. "So, whats your plan? Are you going to let your mom know your here?" Hades asked sitting at the kitchen table.

"Oh gods no! If mom finds out she'll drag me back home," Seph said in a panic as he hugged Cerberus. "I, I just want to do something else for a little bit before I go back," he admitted then squeaked as Cerberus tried to roll over on him. "H-hey, I'm glad you like me but I need to cook silly."

"Cerberus down!" Hades demanded to the silly dog as he sighed and got up. With a small hum he made his coffee and sat down. "I'm fine with not calling her...most of the other gods don't like me to much" Hades admitted as he sipped his drink watching the other dogs eat. "So, what brought you to the party last night?"

"I wouldn't mind but I did say I would cook us breakfast and I can't do that with him wanting to play," he laughed but wasn't able to keep from rubbing the hounds' heads. "Well my roommate brought me along. He said I should try to live a little," he sighed softly. "So what would you like me to cook?" asked changing the subject.

"I eat takeout for every meal...I'm not to picky on what to eat" Hades admitted the man often to busy to cook since he was always working and caring for his domain. With a soft whistle he ushered the dogs outside to go play Cerberus staying beside him as he watched their new guest cook. "Stop with your thoughts...Hes a friend." Hades mumbled his face going red as the dog yawned and laid on the floor just watching the two.

"So do you even have food to cook?" Seph asked with a weak chuckle. If Hades went out all the time then he might have nothing at all to cook breakfast. When Hades ushered the dogs out he opened the frig and started to dig around for maybe eggs or bacon, something for breakfast.

"I buy the basics...Every now and then I do make food...It's just usually burnt" Hades admitted with a smile watching his new pet dig around the fridge. "So did your mom teach you to cook?" Hades asked curiously his face resting on his hand in a sort of sexy way as he studied his new guest. With a small smirk he sipped his coffee his body feeling quite less lonely.

Seph blushed and looked away. "No, mom was aways busy so mom let my dad hire a nymph to teach me to cook. She taught me other things, crafting stuff till mom made her leave," he sighed as he thought about the woman who was like a second mother to him, which is what he figured made his mom angry and sent her away. "I wish I could find her a catch up on how she's doing."

{{ So I gonna keep Seph dad the same as person as in the myths

(I don't know much about the legends/myths school never touched any of this cool stuff.)

"Well, if you could give me a name and description...I might be able to ask around" Hades admitted the male sipping his coffee before setting the empty cup down. "...do you still talk to your parents?" Hades asked wondering what it was like to truly have a father the male having serious father issues since he was quite young.

{ I have to do personal research to learn the things I want to. But Persephone's dad is Zeus. Though some say he also fathered children with her. Ah, the Greeks -.- But Zeus is Hera's brother too so what are ya gonna do. }

"Her name is Thetis, she had black hair, her eyes were like emeralds, pale, and she could tell wonderful stories," he said smiling then frowned. "Well mom never let me meet my dad and always reads his letters before I'm allowed to see them. Though she marks through a bunch on it, she says his a bad influence and she doesn't want me to be influenced," he said as he got out eggs, milk, cheese, sausage and stopped. "Omelet okay? Or something else? If you have some vanilla extract I can make french toast."

(So much love XD Zeus needs to put his dick away and not Fuck everything)

"I'm good with omelettes" Hades admitted a soft smile on his lips as he watched his beautiful new friend cook. Mulling over the information he was give he sighed softly. "I will do my best to find your friend" Hades added before getting up and going out the small kitchen doors. The doors where double French doors and see through allowing one to look outside. With a small huff Hades lot up his cigarette and smoked watching the glowing river with what one could only call longing or a deep envy.

{{ lol Yeah really, he gets so many women in trouble with Hera it isn't funny}}

"Okay!" Seph said happily and began getting out bowls, plates, and a pan to cook in. Soon he was busy with the task and was humming happily to himself as he cooked the food. His mom always hovered over him when he was cooking, it made him so nervous like he cut off his own hand. But right now he was fine, he felt strangely comfortable in a stranger's home.