Junjou Escape SAWAMOTO Soji [Eng]

unAq7U4.png

Original Title: Junjou Escape

Alt. Title: 純情エスケイプ

Author/Artist: SAWAMOTO Soji

Year of release: 2017

Published by: Ichijinsha

Group(s) Scanlating: Unmei no Chance

Summary: Aki Kitagawa was known to be gay all through middle school, but managed to get out of his surroundings. Since he got into high school, he desperately tried to hide his secret from everyone. However, one of the students at his school, Yoshida Koutarou, discovered his secret and forced him to become a friend with benefits. The relationship began being forced, but Kitagawa started to accept Yoshida…

pastelstar1plz.gif?3pastelstar2plz.gif?2pastelstar3plz.gif?2pastelstar1plz.gif?3pastelstar2plz.gif?2pastelstar3plz.gif?2

Download Junjou Escape Manga:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

pastelstar1plz.gif?3pastelstar2plz.gif?2pastelstar3plz.gif?2pastelstar1plz.gif?3pastelstar2plz.gif?2pastelstar3plz.gif?2

★★★

★★★

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Thanks 1

-san, what is
? this is on mangago

-san, what is
? this is on mangago

Jeez Louise, I've no idea!! I got a message on tumblr from a person I'd never spoken to before, saying that I'd accused them of stealing raws. But I'd never done that... so this is where this whole drama is taking place. First of all, I'm not even Anonymous on mangago, like this person claims. I have my own account and I'm not afraid to call out people for posting my links or raws without permission.

bSCRv5E.png

1QQJpiC.png

Honestly, I don't want to engage with these kind of people and blow things out of proportion unnecessarily. I replied to them on tumblr and then blocked them. I suggest you ignore them too.

Jeez Louise, I've no idea!! I got a message on tumblr from a person I'd never spoken to before, saying that I'd accused them of stealing raws. But I'd never done that... so this is where this whole drama is taking place. First of all, I'm not even Anonymous on mangago, like this person claims. I have my own account and I'm not afraid to call out people for posting my links or raws without permission.

bSCRv5E.png

1QQJpiC.png

Honestly, I don't want to engage with these kind of people and blow things out of proportion unnecessarily. I replied to them on tumblr and then blocked them. I suggest you ignore them too.

oh my, X'D idk why but the first pic(boku no osekkai darling) got me laughing X""""D i'm sorry if i shouldn't laugh at it, but i love your response X"D wwww sorry, please ignore my weird sense of humor

okay dear, ofc i trust you more :3 you've provide raws for a long time, for free, for us :'3 i just can't believe that there are those kind of ppl who still disgraceful after all you've done :'

oh my, X'D idk why but the first pic(boku no osekkai darling) got me laughing X""""D i'm sorry if i shouldn't laugh at it, but i love your response X"D wwww sorry, please ignore my weird sense of humor

okay dear, ofc i trust you more :3 you've provide raws for a long time, for free, for us :'3 i just can't believe that there are those kind of ppl who still disgraceful after all you've done :'

Yes, I understand perfectly. Thank you so much!!

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...