Any Bromance suggestions? I pratically saw all BL

Hey guys, first of all happy sunday!!!!!foxy3

I wanted to ask some suggestions about good bromance dramas, like "Guardian" (chinese drama)and "Are you Human too?"(south korea drama) and also S.C.I Mystery (chinese drama)

I really loved them bcs you could see that the real relationship was btw the Male MCs and there was no woman btw them.

Sure we didn't have hot scenes or kisses, but the stares and the words made up for it. :Red_fox:

So, do any of you know any good Bromance series? Only the ones where the 2 Main chars don't end up with some girl. :cuteonion9:

I'm an huge fujoshionion9, and I pratically saw almost all BL that were made, Thai ones are usually my favourites onion3, and fate (well Fujoshi's GOD?) wanted that while on youtube I saw some video that I though was BL, but was bromance, I saw the series and boom, a new love was born yoyo4

I hope that someone has any good suggestions . Thanks for the help:cuteonion52:onion1

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moaimaori

• bibista69

• 3 weeks later...