STAR STRUCK RP idea reboot×5

Sosuke0549

3.Majesty.full.1530197.jpg

Why have one lover- when you can have three hot, boy band, rock stars?

Eiichi, which stands for Prosperous one, has never really been a huge fan of the all star famous boy band Star Struck. Or SS. But when he stumbles into the world of fame and fashion he worries about being overwhelmed. The Three handsome boys that make up SS, have all fallen for him. He has a difficult time choosing who he likes and who he wants to be with when one of the boys gets a "bright idea" Why not just Share Eiichi? and so begins Eiichi's strange love "square" and he soon ends up liking all three boys. But are they only teasing him? Or are they seriously wanting to be his lovers?

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:

Please understand that the band members mostly do things to Eiichi but later on they start touching and teasing each other but Eiichi is there main lover. Since he's the only uke. But of course the media can't find out that the boys are gay and all share the same lover. I'll be playing Eiichi, and will need a role play partner that can play 3 characters. Or two, I'm willing to play a band member if playing 3 main characters is two much . If your interested please leave a comment below! Also picture is just an example and if your curious about the title, this is my 5th time trying to execute this role play since past partners either ghosted or dropped it. So please...be reliable.

Is it truly possible to love more then one person at a time?

Warning- this rp will most likely have

Threesomes, Foursomes, BDSM?, and cursing

CHARACTER SHEET

Picture:

Appearance: ( perhaps he wears a necklace, has a tattoo, or wears glasses etc.)

Name:

Like(s):

Dislike(s):

Personality:

Past:

Other:

Catch Franz:

Instrument:

MY RP RULES

-please try to reply once a week or once every two weeks. Whatever works with your schedule. I know people have lives so if something happens or you get busy. Just let me know. Its all good.

-Please have good grammar and spelling!

-Please give me a heads up if you will not be on YO for awhile.

-please do not post or ask questions in the Role Playing Area. If you have a question PM me

-please be detailed, and at lest two paragraphs a post- but I always love more!

-Please be an experienced Role player. No newbies! Sorry~

-If we are not friends, please Befriend Me so I know when you post a reply.

-If I don't know your role playing style, I'll ask to see some of your past or current role plays so I can determine if we are compatible.

-And please have fun!

MY CHARACTER

large.jpg

Appearance: No tattoos, or scars, but has ear piercings.

He has black hair and mich-match eyes. One is silver grey while the other is a stunning blue.

Name: Eiichi Aiko

Like(s): meeting new people, molding, music, soar candy , spice food, animals

Dislike(s): sweets, video games, rude/mean people, heights, and boats

Personality: Eiichi is a rather nice person, he's friendly and not really shy unless it's in bed, but he is the type to be stubborn and stand up for what he believes in. He can hold a grudge, and he becomes very shy, timid, and nervous when it comes to sexual activates, because he's sensitive and inexperienced.

Past: Eiichi grew up with a good family until his parents passed away in a car accident When he was 16. He lived with a friend who's father was a modeling agent- and since he needed money to move out and get his own place- He started molding. He's not extremely famous, most people don't even recognize him... He is just now starting to become a hit after landing a modeling gig with the top clothing brand in Japan. His eyes is what sets him apart from the rest and has been modeling off and on again for about 2 years.

Other: He's afraid of heights and does not like boats because he gets sea sick. Eiichi also doesn't drink alcohol and has mager stage fright.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

Top Posters In This Topic