[creepy?] Are you a...psycho? Q&A

0ddpill

Disclaimer▪

These don't and won't determine if you are really a psychopath but will only test your mind if you have the same way of thinking of a psycho.

Questions¿

《I》

There is a kid, and he got presents from santa claus, he got a soccer ball and a bicycle but the kid was not happy. Why?

《II》

One night a man wakes up because he is thirsty to get water, after he finishes drinking water he looks to the right and sees a robber. Now this man runs away and goes and hides in a closet, now if you were the robber that saw this and you had a knife in your hand, what would you do?

《III》

You are living in an apartment, you are living on the 5th floor and you are just tired but you decide to look out of the window. And when you looked out the window, you witnessed a man being murdered by another man, but then that man saw you too, and then instantly that man pointed his fingers at you and moved that finger up and down up and down a couple of times, what did that mean?

《IV》

You are a girl and you're at your aunt's funeral, and you are morning and then you suddenly see, right next to you, a really handsome man that you fall in love instantly. The mans wearing all black and he has a black hair, the next night you kill your sister, why did you kill her?

《V》

You're in this forest, and it's super dark. And you're walking through the forest and you feel something is behind you. So you turn around as fast as you can, what do you see? 1. The opposite sex

2. Nothing

3. A ghost

4. A wild animal

5. A dog

《VI》

So this murderer decides to stab another man in an elevator, and he stabs him 5 times and after stabbing him 5 times he lefts the elevator, since this elevator had windows everywhere you can actually see inside the elevator. And this murderer just kept on watching the elevator, Why?

Answers¡

《I》

The kid didn't have any legs.

《II》

A psychopath would say they would wait quietly, until that person comes out and then kill them.

《III》

The psychopath is actually counting the floors so which floor are you living in.

《IV》

A psychopath would say, I will kill the girl so that there'll be another funeral to see that man.

《V》

A dog, on a psychological test it showed that psychopaths has the highest chance of picking dogs.

《VI》

The murderer did not flee the scene because it would've been awkward to find anyone walking away from that kind of horrid scene.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0ddpill

• Kukki

• YellowMelon

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it weird to prefer to wait until someone finds the corpse in the elevator rather than leaving quietly by the stairs? Because if there are people to see you walk away, there'll also be people to see you watching it. Wouldn't a true psychopath prefer to kill other people instead of wasting time watching an elevator?? If he kills the people in the whole building, can't he actually leave???? (΄◉◞౪◟◉`)

Also, am I a monster for thinking the kid from question 1 was just a little sob who's so used to getting anything from his parents that he wouldn't even be happy with has-been games such as a bicycle or a ball?

Nah jk, everyone thought that right? Σ('◉⌓◉’)

Isn't it weird to prefer to wait until someone finds the corpse in the elevator rather than leaving quietly by the stairs? Because if there are people to see you walk away, there'll also be people to see you watching it. Wouldn't a true psychopath prefer to kill other people instead of wasting time watching an elevator?? If he kills the people in the whole building, can't he actually leave???? (΄◉◞౪◟◉`)

Also, am I a monster for thinking the kid from question 1 was just a little sob who's so used to getting anything from his parents that he wouldn't even be happy with has-been games such as a bicycle or a ball?

Nah jk, everyone thought that right? Σ('◉⌓◉’)

Ahah dammit XD

Well, psychopaths aren't mass murderers they are more like a serial killer although both of them use manipulation and have lack of empathy they are very different from eachother, so although psychopaths kill, they trick people to get away unlike mass murderers who just kills everyone and creates more mess.

And about the first question, a normal person would usually think either the boy didn't like the gifts, or wanted more. So you're good don't worry.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
of course I am good, I don't kill people, I just curse them.

Below: Kukki about to curse someone who stole her favorite place in the bus.

tumblr_o6u163PYwE1tvso1qo1_500.gif

of course I am good, I don't kill people, I just curse them.

Below: Kukki about to curse someone who stole her favorite place in the bus.

tumblr_o6u163PYwE1tvso1qo1_500.gif

So you become...yellow when you curse people? Nice, gonna call you lemon from on.

tumblr_pe4ewu1rZO1sphq86o1_540.jpg

Toy's story? Seriously?

I get tanned and gold, do you see the difference?

They actually used my ancestor to play in James Bond ( ◠‿◠ )

MV5BMTgwMTQyMzk0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTQxNTgzNA@@._V1_.jpg

Toy's story? Seriously?

I get tanned and gold, do you see the difference?

They actually used my ancestor to play in James Bond ( ◠‿◠ )

MV5BMTgwMTQyMzk0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTQxNTgzNA@@._V1_.jpg

It's a...stupid meme, you live in another century or something?

I regret everything now

Good good, stay golden.

-I deleted because I don't want to get reminded by how I put my time in to make it but somebody insulted my masterpiece.

Lol you're upset seriously.. >_> I didn't even say it was stupid, what are you getting angry at?

Also, if this was a masterpiece then how do you call your drawings?

Learn to tell humor from seriousness, I thought it was cute you did it for me,

Lol you're upset seriously.. >_> I didn't even say it was stupid, what are you getting angry at?

Also, if this was a masterpiece then how do you call your drawings?

Learn to tell humor from seriousness, I thought it was cute you did it for me,

Really XD

Why would I be mad over something like that??? Maybe it sounded like that to you but I wasn't serious, you should already know that about me I don't think about other's opinions about me, anyway I was only teasing you to see your reaction so was going to put the image back after seeing your reply, don't be sensitive

2db1f0d3fa3b3a56a127f66cb5989ed5.gif

あんたまじで変人‼︎

否定しなくてもいいんだろう?俺のこと惚れてるなのにーtumblr_nkck5jvEam1syjybqo3_250.gif

since I used sousuke, it reminded me this 4db1b454b97fcb6b5600d4763e6180e53adff1fd_hq.gif

By the way is it even allowed to use japanese here??lol.

You dare put those gifs of Sou and Rin when I'm sure you didn't read the doujin I translated!

あんたが。

You dare put those gifs of Sou and Rin when I'm sure you didn't read the doujin I translated!

あんたが。

How exactly do you know that? You think I used them for absolute no reason? -does the hysterical laugh-

But I always prefer top sousuke.

Anyway they are cute though.

俺か・・・そうだな、あんな事拒否したはない。

今までなtumblr_n83y25NLP51sg1cgoo1_r1_250.gif

In my next life, I'm going to apply to a job as a gigolo. XD

I find it way more exciting when the seme is the one you thought'd be the uke hehe.

I love manly uke, seeing a big guy turn into a pussy-man is so sexy Σ('◉⌓◉’)

(it's just some extracts).

I find it way more exciting when the seme is the one you thought'd be the uke hehe.

I love manly uke, seeing a big guy turn into a pussy-man is so sexy Σ('◉⌓◉’)

(it's just some extracts).

I knew you were kinky haha.

I time to time enjoy it too, btw if you played the game

I think it's the best thing for this.

Oh thanks! I once tried to play Jp games but it was either in Japanese or not working so I always got bored and ended up not finishing it (the only one I completed was Bible Black lol). Anyway, I'll try to play it (if it works).

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to casually slip into this Quiz thread with what what I thought the answers were.

《I》

The kid was just ungrateful

《II》

If I were the robber, I would run after that man and kill him. I wouldn't leave until he's dead.

《III》

I don't know what that means, but I know he's coming after me.

《IV》

Because I'm already jealous that another woman, even my sister, will fall in love with that man, but he's mine only, so I kill her.

《V》

I was thinking someone of the same sex, so I'll choose (1) opposite sex since that's the closest to what I thought. Someone is following me to kidnap me is also what I thought.

《VI》

The murderer is admiring his handiwork.

Given the answers, I don't think like a psycho, but I'm probably paranoid with the way I responded. I'm slightly confused with《VI》though. I understand the murderer wouldn't want to flee the scene of his crime immediately, but wouldn't he be covered in blood anyway, which means he's likely to be caught?

Oh thanks! I once tried to play Jp games but it was either in Japanese or not working so I always got bored and ended up not finishing it (the only one I completed was Bible Black lol). Anyway, I'll try to play it (if it works).

- - - Updated - - -

You don't like playing japanese games? I thought you loved anything in Japanese; But if you have problem with stuff you can ask me, as I'm always playing stuff in japanese.

No thank you is...very interesting, looks bright but actually dark inside.

I'm going to casually slip into this Quiz thread with what what I thought the answers were.

《I》

The kid was just ungrateful

《II》

If I were the robber, I would run after that man and kill him. I wouldn't leave until he's dead.

《III》

I don't know what that means, but I know he's coming after me.

《IV》

Because I'm already jealous that another woman, even my sister, will fall in love with that man, but he's mine only, so I kill her.

《V》

I was thinking someone of the same sex, so I'll choose (1) opposite sex since that's the closest to what I thought. Someone is following me to kidnap me is also what I thought.

《VI》

The murderer is admiring his handiwork.

Given the answers, I don't think like a psycho, but I'm probably paranoid with the way I responded. I'm slightly confused with《VI》though. I understand the murderer wouldn't want to flee the scene of his crime immediately, but wouldn't he be covered in blood anyway, which means he's likely to be caught?

Thank you for taking time and joining!

And very interesting answers, but yeah not very psycho-like.

As for the last question, you don't need to think the details as in the question I didn't mention about stuff like 'there was blood everywhere', it was a murder and the murderer watched his victim that's all.

Are the answers given the same as yours if you were to answer the questionnaire, or would you respond differently?

Want to know my answers? Well, I got only 1 wrong, it was the dark forest question and I picked "nothing".

You don't like playing japanese games? I thought you loved anything in Japanese; But if you have problem with stuff you can ask me, as I'm always playing stuff in japanese.

No thank you is...very interesting, looks bright but actually dark inside.

No thank you for Bible Black? lol

Lol yeah when I know something is Japanese, my interest is immediately picked, but I must say I'm not really into games, and as I was saying, each time I tried there was a problem.

I've downloaded successfully No thank you, but it crashes every now and then. The main problem comes from my computer which is a Mac. I use a program (Wine) to open Windows stuff, but some softwares can't take it.