WANTED: Literate, reliable, long-term RP partners!

-Hideki-

Hello there!

I’m searching for some RP partners to write with who are interested in literate RPs with long and elaborate posts and who intent to keep writing the RP until the end because I like to finish what I start.

I really enjoy character development and well thought through background stories and I am a fairly regular writer who puts thought and effort into his RPs and I would like to write with people who do the same and have fun writing.

There are some rules I have though:

1. I require decently long posts with substance that give me something I can actually work with. I have trouble coming up with something in response to short replies and if I didn’t lose interest completely right away I would definitely prioritise every RP with elaborate replies over that and I don’t want this to happen. So keep that in mind.

2. As I stated before I want to finish the RP I started and I don’t want RP partners who just drop it for the smallest thing, I rather want someone who would communicate when the RP got stuck or when blockages occur and works that out with me so that the RP can continue.

3. If you can’t reply for more than 1-2 weeks let me know! The same goes if for whatever reason you want to drop the RP anyway. I am allergic to people who just let the RP die without a word because I find this to be disrespectful and impolite.

4. Be creative and bring in your own ideas. Don’t solely react. As I said, I need something to work with in an RP and it needs to be interactive or I could just make another novel out of it.

5. Be over 18!

Below are some of my RP ideas but I am also completely open to work something out together as well as for your own ideas if you have any you’d like to write with me.

My favourite genres are: historical, political, sci-fi, fantasy, dystopia, psychological

I do like dark themes and I’d also be up for a Hetalia RP.

Idea 1:

Y is a biologist and part of an expedition to find and colonise new land and explore the life there.

When the ship of the expedition loses its course they are floating over the sea for days without direction until they arrive at an unknown island no one of them had ever heard of.

The island seems quite odd to them, not only are there plants and animals they never even imagined existed, there also were people who they deemed primitive at first sight who were not only different from them but also different from the people similar expeditions had found at other places.

There seem to be a lot of secrets surrounding the island but one thing that stuck out to the arriving researchers and colonisers was that there were no sick, weak or crippled people and that they seemed to age severely lower. Y who always suffered from a bad health finds his condition getting much better with each day he stays there and he develops an interest about that specific phenomenon and he has the hope that he could help and cure a lot of people with this if he was able to analyse and figure out that secret. At the same time his colleagues inform the crown back home about the island and the mysterious thing going on there and their king demands them to figure out what causes this and take it from the island to their homeland, to not only rid their population from diseases but to also become the most powerful and strongest of all imperial nations for eternity.

Hence, the crew of the ship attempts to live with the indigenous people of the island to study them and find out all their secrets but the people don’t seem to trust the strangers enough and it appears to be harder than it seemed to get their hands onto information.

Y, who has a genuine interest in basically everything from plants over insects to the mysterious cure to diseases however doesn’t give up on learning and get’s introduced to X the heir of the ancient headman of the tribe who is sceptical at first but starts to get warm with the biologist who oddly enough seems honest as well as annoying and persistent to him in a good way and he starts to develop feelings for him and to trust him.

Genres: Fantasy, historic setting

X=Uke

Y= Seme

Searching for: X

Idea 2:

X and Y grew up together in a small conservative town and been best friends back in high-school. They had spend almost all of their time with one another playing video games, going to conventions or just being out and about. Since both of them were regarded as nerds they had been put through a lot of bullshit during their school days too. But as close as they were and as much as they knew about each other Y always kept one thing secret from his best friend and that was that he was gay and had had a crush on him since middle school and how it hurt him when the other talked about girls he liked or going on dates and how much struggle it had been for him to be that close and yet not close enough to him knowing the man would never return his feelings.

Not only that he also wasn’t quite sure what X would be thinking of him if he were to only figure out that he was attracted to the same gender since the religious conservative town, as well as his own parents and his friend’s parents, were rather homophobic. So he hid himself until he finished high-school but as soon as he had graduated he packed his bags and disappeared from the town without a word to his best friend the person he was the closest to, moving into a large liberal city on the other end of the nation staying with someone he had met over the internet at first, attending college there.

X who didn’t understand what had happened, felt worried, betrayed and hurt by his best friend and tried to find out where he had gone to but even though Y had left his parents a letter in which he had stated just that and had also come out to them, they told him Y was dead to them for running away – in reality he was dead to them because he was gay – and that they didn’t know nor wanted to know where he was.

Years passed by and both of them lived their own lives. X had stayed in the small town while Y had sworn himself to never set a foot in there again, until in his thirties Y’s job at an international real estate company forced him back to the town he hated the most due to his companies building projects he was supposed to manage.

Unfortunately he met some old classmates he also hated for how they had treated him back in school during his first day of work there and trying to be a professional adult although he still held a grudge he let himself get talked into attending a high-school reunion. Being as successful as he was, not living there anymore and having made it in the big city he told himself that he at least could show those losers that he was richer and more successful and had become much better and much more than they ever would and that they would rot in that stupid little town for eternity living their sorry lives. However he had not expected to see him again when he suddenly finds himself confronted with X only to realise that the man could still make his heart flutter after all those years and to find out that X held much more of a grudge against him for disappearing than against the former school bullies who were now his co-workers, fellow townspeople with whom he shared his life in adulthood.

X=Uke

Y= Seme

Idea 3:

Y is an ambitious university student who is prone to overwork himself and to get too caught up in his work to the point he neglects everything else in his life. After his exams he gets back solely A+ grades but when he finally wants to spend some time with his boyfriend the exhausted student gets a rant, a triad of insults before the man frustratingly breaks up with him, telling him that he had tried to break up with him via phone and had even send a message but Y had not even reacted to those and apparently not even seen them since he just didn’t care at all.

Not only had the man he had had strong feelings for broken up with him like that, he also had nothing to distract himself with since he there is nothing to study for anymore with the summer break just around the corner and he falls into a pitch black hole of depression and self-pity, laying around in his dorm-room for days until his friend and roommate is fed up with this and invites or rather forces him to travel home with him to the ranch he lives at together with his parents and siblings for the summer break.

After a while he agreed and went along with his friend, although the guy from the big city was not too fond of spending his summer break on a bloody ranch in the middle of nowhere, it was still better than the alternative after all. It soon turns out not to be that bad and his friend’s family to be really nice and welcoming of him. However upon spending time with them and getting along perfectly with X, his friend’s father, he starts to crush on and fall for the man making him forget his ex but also causing him a lot of new problems as the one he has fallen for is his friends married father whose wife is around as well.

Unable to just run from it and not see the man anymore those feelings just start to grow instead of decreasing making not to approach him and act on those feelings gradually more difficult, especially since he can feel those sparks and a mutual tension and attraction between them until he loses his self-control upon being alone with X for too long one day and kisses him. To his surprise he isn’t pushed away, punched or stopped to go any further and Y stumbles from his heart-break right into a secret affair that is determined to hurt him again and would certainly only know losers in the end but he finds himself unable to quit it.

Y=Seme

X=Uke

Searching for:X

Idea4:

X always dreamed to be a famous star and his wish was granted rather early in his life. Not only was he a famous musician who everyone loved, he also played the lead character in some popular movies.

But his glory didn’t last long; he lived too promiscuously, excessively and was apathetic towards everyone around him. And soon he fell from grace and wasn’t marketable for anyone anymore.

He didn’t get any jobs and the people who loved him yesterday had already forgotten him.

Ten years later he works in a bordello as a male whore. X has given up his goals and dreams completely and surrendered to his fate by accepting the position he is in and the lewd and ambitionless person he has become.

While he normally doesn’t care about other people, he is forced to acknowledge the existence of the new always grumpy security guy the bordello hired who seems to be disgusted by X and regularly insults and degrades him and generally seems to look down on the place and not only the “employees” but the customers too. X realises that this guy doesn’t fit into such a location at all and must come from a completely different world and profession. The appearance of this man however makes X curious and also gives him a new goal, he wants to find out who this guy is, why he is there and more importantly get that man who seems to hate and loathe him that much to want him badly.

But while X tries to seduce Y with every method, Y has only one thing in mind, to get out of this place and rise to a proper status again.

X=Uke

Y=Seme

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• rarcoryn

• -Hideki-

Top Posters In This Topic

(sorry for drooling all over nr 4 ^^') I love it! >v

otherwise I was kina thinking of using this guy I used for an old rp I never really got to play much ->

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.