Aftermath (Naruto x Sasuke) (YaoiLoverfangurl19xAkiravadel)

akiravadel

Sasuke was sitting chained in a room with a blindfold over his eyes. He was still injured from his fight with Naruto and the others. His left arm was in a cast and he had wraps everywhere. Once they overwhelmed him they were able to seal the wrap around his eyes so he couldn't use his sharingan.

Tsunade wasn't allowing anyone to go in there at first until she knew he was immobilized as much as they could.

Thanks to his injuries he couldn't move much. He leaned against the wall his hands in cuffs and his feet chained to the floor. There was also a collar with more seals around his next blocking his chakra.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• akiravadel

Naruto whas on his way to talk to Tsunade hope he can visit Sasuke and talk to him and after somertime he sto outside Tsunade' room and banket on the door and Tsunade asked who is whas and naruto said it whas him and Tsunade aloved Naruto come in after Naruto Walked in he sto in front of Tsunade and asked he can visit Sasuke and after some argument Tsunade aloved Naruto visit Sasuke. So naruto whas under way to visit Sasuke, after somertime he com where sasuke whas and said to Anbu at he whas aloved to visit Sasuke and Anbu walk past naruto and finnaly naruto sto in front Sasuke and said'' Long time to see Teme,I guess you feel comofotabel in cuffs and chained,Trust me i whis i cune let you go fri but i cant,But i promise you i will do everything to let you go off Blindfold,cuffs and Chained and let you go her fra'' he said to Sasuke and whised at Sasuke whas not in cuff and chained.

Sasuke slowly lifted his head his bangs falling around the blindfold, "you really think their just going to let me go free? You really are an usuratonkachi." He pulled one knee up letting the other rest on the ground, he brought his cuffed hands up to swipe the bangs out of his face.

"So are you here to give me my sponge bath or irritate me with your constant drabble?"

Naruto knew sasuke have right but he still knew Tsunade really dont hate sasuke and he knew she will do somerthing so for sasuke to be fri from prison he sat in. He answert back'' hehehe teme im not here for to gi you sponge bath or irritate you whit my constant drabble, im just saying still exit people so belive in you and trust you ingludert me, i have always belive you and trustet you. I have always so you has my bestfriend it whas second reason for get you back to Konoha viliage, I knew dyp in your heart at you never whised for hurt Sakura or leave team 7, The rage for ta revenge for your clan keep you to belive on thing and thas whas for you to kill your older brother Itachi. And i hopet when you finnaly get your revenge you wil com back to Konoha viliage, i guess i whas wrong. i stand for you join the akasuki and neraly destroed Konoha viliage and entup i must battle you and douring battle i realshed at you did whas the right thing to do and you whant revenge how Konoha get your brother to kill your clan, The topi or Madera said what the truht and lyes in it. And do you know what sasuke thou and i is very like we both misst somebody we loved but differnt reason aneway I shall stop speaking now, have a mission soon aneway. Remember what i said to you and yes i know they will not set you fri so easly but i still belive in you and i know no much wrong you did i will never hate you Sasuke'' he said to sasuke before he leave where sasuke whas.

Sasuke sat there frowning, "Dobe... I killed my brother..."

Saying it made it even more real for him. He trembled a little and leaned back against the wall wishing he had died during that battle. This was not going to end well for him. The village was in outrage he was still alive and demanded he be killed now. Missing nin's were punishable by death.

Tsunade was standing outside of the room, "be safe on your mission." She pushed past Naruto with a couple men and shut the door to Sasuke's room.

Sasuke heard them come in and smirked, "finally here to kill me? Was sending in the dobe a final stab at me?"

"That would be too merciful," Tsunade started laying scrolls on the floor. "you mean more to him than anything I could ever give him. So I'm going to ask you something."

"What is that?" Sasuke sounded a little curious.

"Stay in the village and go back to the way things were," Tsunade knelt in front of him.

"I can't do that," Sasuke smirked. "You all must pay for what your done to my clan."

Tsunade sighed, "I was afraid you'd say that. Then we'll have to go the other route." She grabbed his face. "Good night."

Screams could be heard from that room for the next half hour. Then Sasuke was transfered to the hospital. The blindfold removed and hooked up to an IV. He wasn't strapped down he was just allowed to lay there. He slept through the day his body healing slowly.

Naruto whas newly finishd whit his mission when he so Shikamaru com mot him and he start talked to Shikamaru'' Hello Shika what happend so get you to run so fast?'' he asked Shikamaru and Shikamaru tell Naruto at Sasuke whas innlagt on hospital. And when he hear that Naruto run fast to the hospital and when he com fram to the hospital he walked in and so Tsunade and Naruto asked Tsunade why Sasuke whas innlagt at the hospital and Tsunade answert back'' Sigh Naruto because Sasuke whas willigh to get first option to stand in the village so why must get the second option'' When Naruto hear that he get mad and answert Tsunade in anger'' But why must you injure Sasuke and get him in the hospital,Dont you think Sasuke whas injure nok in your last battle,I know Sasuke did the wrong thing but i know at Sasuke knew at he did the wrong thing. I think Sasuke thar death as his pusiment because he knew at whis he escape from Konoha he will be S Criminal and get Death as his pusiment.I think the whas reason why sasuke will not com back to Konoha. Please Tsunade ber you please get Sasuke Death sentrenc, after he com ut from the hospital,gi me a Chance to talk to him i know i can get Sasuke to Change his mind'' Naruto answert but milld anger tone. Tsunade sigh she knew how much Sasuke betyr for Naruto and after she think about it for second she answert back she whas willig to gi Naruto a Chance to talk Sasuke but just for a week after Sasuke awake up and shul Naruto faild this Mission whil Sasuke get Death sentrenc no matter Naruto whised for it.

(tsunade erased Sasuke's memory and took him to the hospital to treat his wounds from narutos battle with him)

Tsunade looked at Naruto, "I think your misunderstanding what I've done for you here. He's not going to die. I'm giving you two a second chance but he will be yours to take care of. I don't know what he'll remember when he wakes up because I sealed it all away."

Sasuke sat up in his hospital bed and looked around. Why was he hurt? Where was he? He groaned softly and shook his head. Why was his eye sight so bad? Looking around he noticed himself hooked to an IV and started to get up wanting to find someone to talk to. He grabbed the IV stand and opened the door to find Tsunade and Naruto arguing.

Tsunade turned to Sasuke and looked at him, "Sasuke?"

Sasuke paused for a moment, "is that... my name?"

Naruto walked to Sasukes room and hear at Sasuke said'' is that... my name?" when Naruto hear that he realished at Tsunade have earsed Sasukes memory. And he didnt like it at all how can he get Sasuke to remember him again. After he cryed litte bit he slowly walked in to Sasukes room and said'' Nice to mee you Sasuke my name is Naruto hope we can be friends?'' he asked Sasuke and hopet he can get sasuke to remember again.

Sasuke looked at him for a moment, "Naruto... I know you..." He looked over his face for a few moments then reached up touching his cheek, "we went to school together." Some of the smaller memories were slowly returning.

"Wait... we kissed..." Sasuke cocked his head a little. "And fought together." Pieces came back but mainly only the times of fight with Naruto and their team. "All I can remember is you."

Naruto whas happy when hear at Sasuke remember him but blushed when Sasuke mentot the accident kissed and answert but still blushed'' Thats correct Sasuke is my Naruto your friend and teamate, Yes we kissed and fight alot. Are the more you remember sasuke? do You remember time we fought Haku and you Resued me and all we belive you whas dead but you whas not?'' he asked Sasuke.

Sasuke nodded, "I remember a lot of my life but... things are missing." He he remembered his face got more serious and back to that Sasuke face. He blinked a couple times, "I want to go home." He walked over to the clothes on the table for him and started to change and removed the IV.

Naruto Whas happy Sasuke remember most of it and still he knew some pice of sasuke's memory whas still missing, he hopet sasuke will remember most of it in time. So naruto tok a coice to ask Sasuke whant live whit him for a while'' So sasuke do you whant to live whit me for a while til you remember everything? he asked sasuke and hopet sasuke reaply whit a yes.

Sasuke looked at Naruto for a moment then nodded. He walked over to him, "lead the way." He didn't know what to think about all of this. He even remembered fighting Naruto near a waterfall and leaving but he didn't know why, nor did he remember what he did after that, "why are my memories gone?"

So after some minut they com fram to Naruto's house where they walked in and after some minut Naruto begynt to speak'' So sasuke whis memories are gone?'' he asked sasuke.

Sasuke blinked and thought about it, "well I don't know I just find holes missing. Like wheres my family, what happened after I left Konoha." He put a hand on his head. "It hurts to think about it..."

Naruto gasped when Sasuke mentot his family and whonder what he can tell sasuke about his family. And after he think about for a second he begynt to speak'' Well for now sasuke why dont you ligg down in my bed and rest litt, Try to remember must get you tired, i can ligg on the couch'' he said to Sasuke.

Sasuke looked over at the blond. Why did he fight Naruto at the waterfall? Why did he try to leave Konoha? All these questions rose as his memories didn't make sense. He sighed and sat on Naruto's bed then laid back on it, "Naruto..."

Sasuke laid there for a moment. He didn't want the blond dobe to go far but it wasn't like him to ask for someone to stay, "can I have a change of clothes?"

Sasuke got up and looked through his clothes grabbing the smallest he could find. He slipped on the shirt and boxers but they fit him rather loosely. He then laid back on the bed and paused, "theres enough room. This is your house you don't have to sleep on the couch..."

Naruto whas shocked what Sasuse said and asked sasuke'' Do you mean it's alright whit me sleep whit siden av you?'' he asked sasuke.

"Hn," Sasuke rolled onto his side putting his back to Naruto and pulled the covers over himself. He really didn't want to be alone because his mind was so jumbled.

Naruto get trouble to sleep because sasuke lie beside of him. He cant belive at Sasuke whas in his house and now ligge sasuke beside of him in hos own bed. Naruto didnt get to sleep so ge begynt to talk to sasuke'' hello sasuke are you awake?''

Sasuke sighed softly, "yeah I can't sleep." He rolled onto his back and looked over at the blond. His body heat was making him warm so he kicked a foot out from under the covers.