The Exiled Prince of Asloan

Tetsu

TITLE: The Exiled Prince of Asloan

TAGS: Historical, Military, Shounen-ai

PLOT: When the kingdom of Aslaon fell into the hands of its own military usurpers, the King was murdered by his most trusted Military General. The General, with the support of several lords and court personnel, proclaimed himself king and killed the previous head of Asloan while banishing the king's son into a cruel exile.

Prince Jehai, embarked on a journey with no purpose or goal. But as he met people in his journey, he would be tangled into a series of events that would earn him the strongest and most loyal comrades Jehai would ever had.

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

NOTE: This is a shounen-ai story, but the main focus of the story will be the conflicts presented and romantic/sexual content is tuned down into an appropriate level of shounen-ai.

- - - Updated - - -

Prologue: The Exiled Prince

A weaved basket made out of coconut leaves was all he was given. An obvious discontented face was painted on his face but the boy remained silent. Instead, he picked up the bag and slid the slings made out of hemp rope into both shoulders. The boy, at the young age of 16 was the prince of the usurped kingdom of Asloan.

“Prince Jeha of Asloan - No.”, the speaker, whose words were met with cold sweats of fear of all listeners, paused. His eyes and lips formed into a squinting curve. His hands reached for the boy’s head and patted it like a pet dog.

“Jehai, the exiled. Be grateful you are kept alive. Live your life full of gratitude and never take a single step inside this kingdom. Next time I see you, you will not be spared.”, the speaker turned around and walked away.

The boy could never take this kind of humiliation. In the past, if someone offended him, he would be presented with the offender’s head dripping with fresh blood. He didn’t particularly enjoy brutality but as a person with the status only below to the king, he was someone that should be revered with utmost respect.

The boy could only clench his fist. His anger was something that would never calm in this lifetime. His father was murdered and the fate of the rest in the royal family was unknown to all. He wanted revenge and have the offender learn his place. But he was a mere boy at the age of 16. The royal family which gave him power to rule had fallen. He didn’t have any means to take revenge. And if he would, the life that was spared in exchange of his father’s own would be wasted.

The boy turned around and started to take the path leading to nowhere.

“My King, my father. I pray that in the next life, you never encounter treacherous comrades and nefarious enemies”, Prince Jeha of Asloan - now bestowed the commoner name Jehai, offered a prayer to the dead king as he started to embark a journey full of trials and adventures.

Prologue: The Exiled Prince

A weaved basket made out of coconut leaves was all he was given. An obvious discontented face was painted on his face but the boy remained silent. Instead, he picked up the bag and slid the slings made out of hemp rope into both shoulders. The boy, at the young age of 16 was the prince of the usurped kingdom of Asloan.

“Prince Jeha of Asloan - No.”, the speaker, whose words were met with cold sweats of fear of all listeners, paused. His eyes and lips formed into a squinting curve. His hands reached for the boy’s head and patted it like a pet dog.

“Jehai, the exiled. Be grateful you are kept alive. Live your life full of gratitude and never take a single step inside this kingdom. Next time I see you, you will not be spared.”, the speaker turned around and walked away.

The boy could never take this kind of humiliation. In the past, if someone offended him, he would be presented with the offender’s head dripping with fresh blood. He didn’t particularly enjoy brutality but as a person with the status only below to the king, he was someone that should be revered with utmost respect.

The boy could only clench his fist. His anger was something that would never calm in this lifetime. His father was murdered and the fate of the rest in the royal family was unknown to all. He wanted revenge and have the offender learn his place. But he was a mere boy at the age of 16. The royal family which gave him power to rule had fallen. He didn’t have any means to take revenge. And if he would, the life that was spared in exchange of his father’s own would be wasted.

The boy turned around and started to take the path leading to nowhere.

“My King, my father. I pray that in the next life, you never encounter treacherous comrades and nefarious enemies”, Prince Jeha of Asloan - now bestowed the commoner name Jehai, offered a prayer to the dead king as he started to embark a journey full of trials and adventures.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic