vampire knight, zero and kaname roleplay and yuki (doesent know of their love)

ネイト

Well I think you have.read or watched this anime.? I think this will be fun? It's my first time and i like to.try things to know if I suck at it or turn out to be okay . So it would be fun if a guy relayed but girls.are.fun too, its roleplay so it doesnt matter! The importance is to have fun, also one can be yuki that's , we make our own plot only follow.the basic story line, also yuki doesn't know of kaname and zeros.love and zero won't admit its love because he hates vampire. Let's have fun!

Would.be.fun if it was 2 guys.and one girl, so 1 girl and one.guy needed :-)

vampire_knight_zeroxkaname__by_kaseiart.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• chiakaiyuki

• ネイト

WHAT.does that mean? XD are you interested?

I'm not into to play "Yuuki" since I really hate her...

I'd prefer a Vampire Knight yaoi roleplay *¬* then i'd be Kaname orso xD. -sadist- hurrrr!

Okay, you start? xD since you know what kind of story you want.
hizaki you start xD since you are kaname?

It's my first time...

AAHH! why mee D8 alright xD Kaname is dating Zero right? since its written in the description...

x After a party where lots of vampires are, he went back to the dorm. He looked around and he saw the white haired boy, he grinned softly x

What are you doing here so late?

Zero was feeling uneasy, he hated parties and there was nothing he hated more than vampires, * sigh, all.these beasts, the only thing that stopped him from killing all of them was his uniform, he promised the headmaster, he couldnt see what good the headmaster saw in these murderers. His job was to make sure things were good, and he had to babysit reckless yuki, Zero hated the way kaname-dams looked at her. What was it he felt when he saw kaname-sama look at her, jealousy? Hah, I'm becoming crazy? He laughed to himself, then he heard him, and hw won't admit it to himself but he saw him a long time,.still that voice sent shivers down his spine everytime he heard him, he gripped his gun.harder and looked kaname right in the eyes, - what does it look like I'm doing? My job ofc, I'm here to make sure your friends doesent try to eat my friend...

Zero looked at yuki,

Yuki so Zero looked at her and start talking''Still party hater so always you will never change,So how are you doing lately Zero-kun?'' Yuki asked her friend and brother lik.

I won't eat your "friend" so no need to do a job like that, or do you like me so much?

x He glared sharp at Zero's eyes. And grinned softly, he was teasing Zero, softly he put his hand on Zero's neck, where the mark was x

...If I am sure, I am not the one who will eat your "friend" but soon when this begin to glow...

x Softly he squeezed in the mark in Zero's neck, grinning softly.. Evil as always x

Zero looked at kaname in horror, how.did he know? Fear was showing in his eyes, he looked at kaname , he wanted to tell him.he was wrong , but his mouth went dry, - let go before I put a bullet in your heart! The truth is Zero was.scared kaname would find out how hard.and fast his heart.started.rasing when he touched him, yuki. Was coming his way, - everything looks good here yuki, and don't worry im fine, why are you here? It's not safe here go back, Zero looked at kaname and then looked away, - there is one way I would like you and that would be dead, if there is nothing you want to discuss further that has to do with this parties securety I suggest you to leave!

You can't kill me with just a simply Bullet... whats made for vampire's... Just for normal vampires...

x He kept grinning, and noticed somehow was getting weird on the white haired guy. Since he could hear his heart raising, x

Hmm... Are you scared?

x Kaname touched the chin of the white haired boy, and pulled his chin a little bit up so the white haired guy could face him He whispered softly or else Yuuki could hear everything x

Enough playing... You know, I can kill you... Without my blood, you won't survive long, or you have to suck Yuuki's blood, 'till she dies...

x He let the white haired boy go and smiled at Yuuki, with a handsome blink. and he walked further to the dorm to his room. x

Hmm, guys, you still recruiting? cos if not you should move the rp-ing to the arena.

If you are... can i join? lol, maybe as minor character or something?

yes the whas xUsernamex so asked me at i can play Zero sinece he cant. And i said yes about that. And chiakaiyuki sure you can delta in this one. You can play as Yuki whis you whant?

Sure ;)

can I bash her about abit?

omg zero-kun, you can't be gay, you just haven't relised you love me...Kaname-sama, I'm your sister, you have to marry me! loool.