vampire knight, zero and kaname roleplay and yuki (doesent know of their love)

ネイト

(LOL im is soon 20 years old and is going my last day of high school, You see i hadd english in first and second year of high school and now im going three year of high school im have not english anymore)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• chiakaiyuki

• ネイト

(Wow awsome im always whised to visit Netherlands i have hear is very beautiful place, how old are you? and whis school are you going now)

Well, visiting is alright, but I suggest you not to live there xD, you get the lowest salary and the highest vat and tax... (I mean with; netherland has the lowest salary of Europe and the highest vat and tax)

How old do you think? (:

( Okay if you like that ;D )

x He looks at zero, down. Grinning softly, he grabs the hair of Zero and pulled him off his chest, kissing him roughly while tearing his clothes x

x He pulls his self on a sofa with Zero on top, he squeezed in his butt-cheeks, he opened his belt and pulled his pants and underwear off, he looks at the whole body x

...Aah, you became so hard here...

x He played with Zero's member and grinned, biting in Zero's nipples too x