View Poll Results: Who is more MYSTERIOUS?

Voters
191. You may not vote on this poll
  • a person whom you knew the face but not the personality

126 65.97%
  • a person whom you knew the personality but haven't seen the face

65 34.03%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Definitly the ones whom we know the face but not the personality. °O°"
    That's what we call being mysterious! xD

The second one raises more questions - why are they hiding their face? Am I going to see it? When?... and stuff like that. And it makes you wonder if you really know him/her. I can't speak with someone if I can't see their eyes!
    Also, the face itself brings somekind of atmosphere.

Credits
    gin Inventory
    Gin YO Fall Festival Special Mikazuki Special Card
    Nice question~, hmm I chose A person whom I know the face but not the personality. Why, it's challenging to delve into his/her personality. Just pure curiosity and a challenge for me too.

A person whom I knew the personality but haven't seen the face

Mostly based on my experiences, a person I tend to see around but I haven't talked with maybe makes me wonder a little about them... Specially if I see them every day or so... But that's all.

On the other hand, if it's someone I talk a lot, someone I get along with and share many things in common etcetc, but I've never seen them, then I get really curious about them. How do they look? What are they doing right now? Where are they? How's their voice when talking? How do they laugh? Are they really nice or it's just like this when messaging? Are they grumpy IRL? Are they this friendly in person? Are they sociable or was it just me being too insistent and making them give in? How is it where they live?

Yeah, it makes me really curious :P

The first one. Not knowing an individual's personality is what makes them mysterious.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    toby2663 Inventory
    White Day - Oshitari Yuushi Cara Cafe Relish Actors - Baba Ryoma
    The first one as you may see what is on the out side but not that which is hidden within.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    KYOKO Inventory
    Munakata Reishi Mikoto Suoh Kuroba Kaito Aomine
    I voted for the first option.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    ai_kaze69 Inventory
    Kuroko Kaneki Ken Kirishima x Yokozawa Abeno Sousei
    i vote for a person whom you knew the face but not the personality. i think it's really mysterious for me maybe because i always see that person..
    but i kinda mysterious too with a person whom you knew the personality but haven't seen the face,,as for this just someone who always chat with me and we know each other for long time..

- - - Updated - - -

i vote for a person whom you knew the face but not the personality. i think it's really mysterious for me maybe because i always see that person..
    but i kinda mysterious too with a person whom you knew the personality but haven't seen the face,,as for this just for someone who always chat with me and we know each other for long time..

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Lavi Inventory
    Sebastian Michaelis Murasakibara Luka Crosszeria Seijuurou Akashi
    Its's easy to guest a person personality by their looks but it's hard to discern what's inside their heart and their true self. I chose,
    a person whom you knew the face but not the personality

Credits
    Sukichan Inventory
    Grell Okumura Rin Ritsu Onodera Shouta Kisa
    I voted for 'a person whom you knew the personality of but not the face' but I would be pretty confused if i only knew the face and not the personality. rabbit12 technically both are rather mysterious though
    Last edited by Sukichan; 09-27-2012 at 12:58 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles