Desperate Plea for Friendship Flimsily Disguised as RP Plotting

brinary

hey, it's CHA BOI, back at it again. Disclaimer: long-winded; scroll to where you see a big line to see my interests if you're already tired of this long sentence (pst, I don't blame you.)

you guys may remember me from my

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, which I still like, I think my thread is cute and reflects the barren pit of my soul.

Now I was thinking for a while of how to exactly do this. I know people write really beautiful summaries or fun insights into what they're searching for, the amazing ideas they have, and professional layouts of what they want and feel like they deserve. Like a long-limbed, piss-throwing assassin once said: professionals have standa'ds. But I've hit a big fat brick layer's throbbing fist and it's left me with an indent in my spleen, a masochistic-induced chub, and a hole where my usual front used to be!

Listen. I want... friends.... lmaooooOOOOOO do you know how hard it is to plot and shoot the shit with people that probably would spit on me if it wasn't for some bubble-butt character I haphazardly throw in their direction? Yes, you, person who may or may not be reading this, idk who would get this far, but this is becoming a JOURNAL POST and we're choo-chooing along this thought train.

The paragraph above is probably the best example of why, like most delectable whores, I should shut my mouth and do what I do best-- but instead of sex it's like. Writing. (I'd spend a great amount of time comparing authors to prostitutes and courtesans, but like, even I can feel myself rolling my eyes AT myself, so lemme not?)

Anyways, fam.

Who wants to rp and shoot the shit? I'm down to plot most anything. Just don't be

fucking

boring I guess?

Like, don't be dry. You know. We not kids no more. We're grown asses. I, me, me, renowned for my stupidity and SHITTY conversationalist skills-- me, who, after not replying to someone immediately, HAS to cut all communication because I'm a wimp and a loser and an anxious Butthole Blaster McGee-- ME... I.... shouldn't be the one who has better talking skills. That's sad. Let's not do the sad stuff!!

If you want plots to jump off from, I may remind you that

still kinda holds up for what I'm interested in doing. I may or may not be disinterested by now. There are a lot of plots that I want to go a specific kinda way and people end up either not going that total direction-- which is fine!! we love surprises, twists, and turns-- and not being great at communicating what we should do, or I get flaked on. Getting flaked on is fine I guess.

Idk where I'm going with this.

Heck. I might even delete this.

I'm not that desperate, I'm just dramatic. But I do want to headcanon and plot and RP.

Hey, people like people with similar interests right? Here are my interests.

i was gonna bulletpoint but we're not feeling classy today heheh.

I love HISTORY, not even historical RPs but history as a whole, from all eras. My recent area of interest has been the plague-ridden Middle Ages, the Sengoku Period of Japan, and anything concerning wars and spice trades. And fashion. Cha boi loves fashion.

I'm a big fan of MYTHOLOGY, not just your fucking Grecian shit, listen. Listen... give the other religions a chance, they're mad hype. Norse mythos? Bro. Got some serious gems in there-- and they're not all inbreeding like crazy. They still are. But... it's less romanticized. There's so much more but really, I love mythos. I also rock with CRYPTOS, so if you wanna talk about the New Jersey Devil, let's get'it.

I like politics, too, I like science (botany, chemistry, astronomy) and video games. These video games are... a lot. Lmao. Right now I don't play Team Fortress anymore but I think about those men constantly. Overwatch because of course I like Overwatch, KH2, Mass Effect and Dragon Age.

I love books. We can totally talk about literature. Annnnd movies. There's too much to list here but just now. If you wanna rp based off certain time periods, themes, I got resources to pull from.

And if you want a DJ for your RP or a curated playlist, hit me up, I ain't got nothin' better to do for a while.

okay bye!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• StainedCrimson

• Yukio Takamiya

• LoneDigger

Damn you're a really cool person, I wish I was as cool as you lol. I'm often too serious for my own good xD But hey, you said you liked history, that got me real good xD I do like a great historical roleplay any time so if you're still looking for friends, shoot me a PM and we can discuss a plot xD

• 4 weeks later...

Er--- I am kind of not good at starting conversations *scratches head

I am in a bit of an off load this season so if you'd like to RP with puny me, let's give it a go. Bare in mind, I fail to be a grammar nazi; grammar, sentence structure--et al. Prolly' I am in a dire need of new friends since the old ones are getting stale (KIDDING, love you folks) . Seriously, I just needed some new RP's to begin with.

Annnd heey it's overwatch ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I can't just leave that alone.

Not gonna lie, I kind of skimmed through the beginning portion (habit as a grad student and bookworm). Still, I liked what you had to say and completely agree with you on the history and mythology topics. So many others to choose from and enjoy, not just Greek/Roman mythology, though I do enjoy those. I'm not an avid gamer but do like a few you listed like KH2, but more noticeably I'm big on literature. I'm always looking for new people to get to know who can have some kind of haphazard discussion and help think up interesting RP ides.