Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Ayakashiu Inventory
    Allen Walker YO Host 2018 Nikiforov Victor Nanase Haruka

Re: French course ( cours de fran├žais )

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Waaa you started a thread, how awesome! \O/ I kind of skipped the pronounciation part, since no one should ever go through the pain of hearing me speak French, but I wrote down "pronoms personnels" as Lesson 1. :3 Looking forward to your next lesson. ;D

2. The following user likes this post by Ayakashiu:

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Kukki Inventory
    Koisuru Boukun Flowers Bouquet

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Lessons are not here! I actually prepare pdf lessons with audio \(//∇//)\

Maybe it would be fun for us to try to introduce ourselves in French. We can talk about ourselves, our likes and dislikes, favorite foods, etc. My French class kind of sets of it up by theme so one chapter we'll talk about classroom things, the next section is the weather, another is food, so on and so forth. It'll also be easy for us to catch our mistakes since other people will be looking over it. Just a suggestion! I'm an English language teacher and I'm taking foreign language classes, plus I've already studied much of another language outside of French so I have a lot of activities up my sleeve when it comes to studying language.

5. The following user likes this post by confidant_v:

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Ayakashiu Inventory
    Allen Walker YO Host 2018 Nikiforov Victor Nanase Haruka

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Ok~ But it would still be welcome, if you posted some thing here. (; @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] You totally sound like a teacher. :P I agree, it would be fun to know how to introduce ourselves and all that. (:

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Kukki Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] that's a very good idea! But I'm not sure everyone has the level to introduce themselves (btw, are you a teacher as a part-time job?)!

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I must say I started this thread thinking of it as a way of introducing French to people who wanna come to me to learn, actually it's hard to know what those "Language Courses" are supposed to really be like. Since I make all my courses by myself during my free time (and it's pretty long to do), I don't want to put it all here, but I could take little parts of it yes ♪( ┬┤θ`)

8. The following user likes this post by Kukki:

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] okay! I'll write up an introduction sometime this weekend and post it here! For those who don't have the vocabulary to do that perhaps you can provide some or show us where we can study it on our own? And I'm a teacher full-time XD It's all I do haha!

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Kukki Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I was sure you said you were in uni + part-timer Σ('◉⌓◉’) but I guess you are a teacher in uni right? Or I am thinking of someone else 。゚(゚┬┤Д`゚)゚。

That's nice! This way people can see how it is different from English and stuff!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles