Prince of Tennis

Teruya

Is anyone a fan of PoT??? It's my most favorite anime of all time

P.S. If anyone is playing Tenirabi (mobile rhythm game of PoT) feel free to leave your IDs below, if you wouldn't mind me adding you, that is ^^

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teruya

• Ryuu_L

• Rebel Heart

ME, I love prince of tennis, still trying to get all volumes for my collection. Still need to readthe last 20 volumes or so. But i just can't muster the strenght to read it online, I want to savior it for when I have the books.

ME, I love prince of tennis, still trying to get all volumes for my collection. Still need to readthe last 20 volumes or so. But i just can't muster the strenght to read it online, I want to savior it for when I have the books.

sjhksjdhahskja i would love to buy their physical mangas :'))) but i dont have enough money OTL and I'm gonna wait until the manga is completed then only I'll go read it :') I gotta wait as patiently as I can at this rate since it doesn't seem to going to be completed any time soon aaaaa

But the anime is really good tho omg I'm still waiting for their next season c: .

sjhksjdhahskja i would love to buy their physical mangas :'))) but i dont have enough money OTL and I'm gonna wait until the manga is completed then only I'll go read it :') I gotta wait as patiently as I can at this rate since it doesn't seem to going to be completed any time soon aaaaa

But the anime is really good tho omg I'm still waiting for their next season c: .

Yep there lots of volumes, it's a good read tough. Waiting is really hard!

ME ME ME ME ME- I love it :) I love that manga, anime,movie and musicals! :D this is my favorite sport anime ever :) aaaaand Syuusuke Fuji is life! ahaha ANYWAYS! I didn't know about the game O_O I have to look at it and download it

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
yeyyyyy I'm glad I still meet people who appreciate PoT a lot

The game is only released in the Japan store btw, but do download it aaaaaaaa it's fun and they always have new events updated!! There are also a lot of character songs inside :D

yeyyyyy I'm glad I still meet people who appreciate PoT a lot

The game is only released in the Japan store btw, but do download it aaaaaaaa it's fun and they always have new events updated!! There are also a lot of character songs inside :D

Oooh I see O_O did you see the musicals? I love those songs! ^ ^ when I saw Kyousuke Hamao and Daisuke Watanabe in musical I was like 'WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!' haha, I was really excited and I jumped around :D

I wanted to watch their musicals but I don't know where to watch them T_T I couldn't find them on youtube too :c Can you tell me where do you watch them though? I only know they just recently changed to a new batch of tenimyu actors :')

Hmmm, i have downloaded it thanks to the torrent but you can try this link
or veoh.com ^-^