Ravensong by T.J. Klune

shinyaKogami

35114241.jpg

Author: T.J. Klune

Genre: Fantasy Romance

(will be) Published: July 31st 2018

Plot:

Gordo Livingstone never forgot the lessons carved into his skin. Hardened by the betrayal of a pack who left him behind, he sought solace in the garage in his tiny mountain town, vowing never again to involve himself in the affairs of wolves.

It should have been enough.

And it was, until the wolves came back, and with them, Mark Bennett. In the end, they faced the beast together as a pack… and won.

Now, a year later, Gordo has found himself once again the witch of the Bennett pack. Green Creek has settled after the death of Richard Collins, and Gordo constantly struggles to ignore Mark and the song that howls between them.

But time is running out. Something is coming. And this time, it’s crawling from within.

Some bonds, no matter how strong, were made to be broken.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

:D

July 31st seems so far away for me! Amd I need to wait for a week or more to get the book and read it immediately after "Wolfsong" for complete satisfaction! o(≧v≦)o

Anyway,

! What do you most expected in "Ravensong"? Aside from Gordo & Mark angsty wookie-cry-face romance and the continuation of Jox future, I want more Kelly's interaction with his brothers, his mother and Rob! I want more and more Kelly, our oblivious ace wolfie~~ (╭ ̄3 ̄)╭♡

I think I need to reread wolfsong again, because I don't remember anyone being an Ace there.

I more of the garage boys, they are hilarious :D

, iirc there's no mention of Kelly being ace but implied? Also T.J. Klune said Kelly is ace himself on his blog or his twitter. Also, good news! He has written the whole novel for Kelly & Rob with "Heartsong" as the title! He will publish it on 2019! Aaa so far away~~

In "Wolfsong" I remember how Rob (after his feeling for Ox unreciprocated) was gradually attracted to Kelly, but Kelly was really oblivious lol

And yes! The Garage Boys! They were also Ox's human-pack. Honestly, that is the first time I read anything about human could be a pack related to wolves...

Also, one of the things I like about "Wolfsong" is the definition of "omega". I mean, I knew about Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamic and I mostly stay away from any fiction with that theme since most of them have m-preg. So T.J. Klune staying true to the definition of omega based on those real wolf pack documentaries are really refreshing and brilliant!

So, what is one of the things you like from "Wolfsong" the most, Jochie?

July 31st seems so far away for me! Amd I need to wait for a week or more to get the book and read it immediately after "Wolfsong" for complete satisfaction! o(≧v≦)o

Anyway,

! What do you most expected in "Ravensong"? Aside from Gordo & Mark angsty wookie-cry-face romance and the continuation of Jox future, I want more Kelly's interaction with his brothers, his mother and Rob! I want more and more Kelly, our oblivious ace wolfie~~ (╭ ̄3 ̄)╭♡

I'm really curious about Jox! Because I really want to read how sappy they are around each other when things are okay.. Ans also Kelly and Carter, too!

I think I need to reread wolfsong again, because I don't remember anyone being an Ace there.

I more of the garage boys, they are hilarious :D

Ahaha, they are pretty funny right? I just reread the book, and God I laughed too much but cried too :( My poor little Joe

Aah so, I remember that part too, but I'm not aware of Ace spectrum at that time

. So, I just assumed Kelly is straight. Sometimes straight guy can very dense when other guy coming on to them :p

I remember I like Rob too. At first I was suspicious of him, but turned out he was quite cute. I would like to read more about them.

What I like from Wolfsong is the same as you I guess, while I don't mind m-preg, I like how this book different then other shifter stories. The human pack is very special indeed, most other shifter stories will forget their normal humans friends exist, I like how they being involved in the story.

I'm really curious about them too. A witch and warewolf, can be very interesting pairing. And seeing for the first book, there will be lots of pining going on for both of them.

I want to know how Jox relationships will be. I hope they will be cute like when they first get together. Like when Ox "see" Joe for the first time and become shy and Joe trying to court Ox with dead bunnies, that was super cute. I hope they will be that cute again

So, do you think there will be some flashbacks for "the first time Gordo saw Mark" or "the first time Mark realized Gordo was his matematemate" in "Ravensong",

? I want to read their many first times story since first times are so memorable~ (๑>؂

OMG you guys are adorable ..you already start discussing the book ^ ^ Let's me put the list together and ..so we can vote ;D

, yeah I really want to read about how their relationship changed now they are mates!!

I think we'll have flashbacks to the younger days of Mark & Gordo, because few people in Goodreads (let me say very lucky people!!) already read the book wrote so, they also wrote EPIC as review! I'm also really curious about their moment, you know, the first moment they met, and Mark knew :)

and that's you

:)

The book was released, if you haven't received my PM, please go to book club thread and add yourself in my tag list. VIP member please check VIP section. Thank you so much.

---------------------------

You guys can discuss both Wolfsong and Raven song here ;D

Ah. I should've remembered more how freaking emotional I could get after reading "Wolfsong". Reread it and still can't stop the tears, Ox Ox Ox o(╥﹏╥)o

Next is Gordo's pov in "Ravensong". Better to prepare more tissues, then. (〒︿〒)

you guys are so fast @_@

! I haven't started yet! Probably later this night in my time zone! (>؂

Anyway! Shinya! Can I call you Shinya? Do you like Gordo's pov? How is it different from Ox's? Do you cry/sob/leak some tears? Any Kelly & Robbie interaction that would make us go "awww"~~? (๑>؂

- - - Updated - - -

! I'm an impatient and obsessive reader but I'm not that fast~~ I needed two days to read "Wolfsong" and I've sacrificed my sleeping time. Also, I couldn't sleep after reading "Wolfsong". . .

yes, of course you can call me shinya :)

OH MY GOD! I just finished it! It was epic! yoyo5 I just can't wait to talk with you guys when you finished it!

I LOVED Gordo's pov. I don't know how to tell without giving any spoilers, but he is such a tough man and so is Mark. Their story is just so hurting, I felt my heart break over and over again. Ahh, you know what I liked Gordo's pov even more than Ox's.

As for Robbie and Kelly, there was not much to explore because so many things were going on, but the next book will be theirs!

I'm beyond help when it comes to boks I love. I barely slept in two days and couldn't function at work but that's okay :D

I understand that obsessiveness with books you enjoy so much. To bad I have so much responsibility and my partner not happy if I went to bed late ( sometimes I feel like I'm still living with my parents - _-)

I'll start with wolfsong next week, weekend is not a goot time to start a new book for me. It won't get the attention it deserves. I'll try to catch up with you guys, but I'm a slow reader. It might take me a week to finish those 2 books

take your time

, there's a full month ahead us :)

Living alone has its own perks I guess, noone catching you awake at 3 am reading :D

Around 2 AM here and I've finished "Ravensong"! Also, no tears leaking, no need for tissues! Might be caused Gordo was a jerkass character but with hidden heart of gold, haha!

Also, I think I like Ox's pov more than Gordo's since I can relate to a few parts of Ox's story IRL . . .

Anyway! What I like the most from "Ravensong" is Kelly & Carter's brotherly love and affection!! (๑>؂

, so what do you think about the timber wolf? I'm surprised that T.J. Klune would create another wolf for Green Creek series. And somehow I find the timber wolf endearing following a certain one of the pack members around~~

, we're looking forward to discuss Green Creek series further more with you so no worries and take your time~

yay for you!!

Just in case, under spoiler tag!

Well, where to start yoyo5 I loved Kelly and Carter's interactions too! And how Kelly is Carter's tether

I was soo intrigued by timber wolf and turns out he's Gordo's brother! That means he is a witch and wolf! Remember Elizabeth said, it is too much for a witch to be wolf? Then he must be really strong! Actually I was wondering Carter's story much more than Kelly's but seems I have to wait, what, until 2020 I guess.. It's just Carter seems so carefree sometimes but he's also this emotinal big boy, I just wanted to hug him all the time..

Also, it seems timber wolf is Carter's mate, right? I am curious why Carter didn't feel it since he is a wolf, too?

Aaand we didn't get any lovey-dovey Ox and Joe time, damn! :D They were like the fathers of the house :D

What do you think about Mark and Gordo?

, thank you for your pm :D I'm finally coming back to the club (I had problems so I wasn't participating). Hope I can catch up to everyone!

you can PM
or
to get the book

Welcome back

hope all your problems are solved, and I hope you enjoy the book of this month ;D Have you read wolfsong yet?

please check your pm

thank you so much

thank you for the soundtrack ;D I know how restless you are now ..waiting for us to finish reading the book XD