Yes, B****! Work! [closed RP for confidant_v & Joyabe]

confidant_v

Drunk Leo couldn't handle this. Normal not-drunk Leo couldn?€™t handle this, but particularly drunk Leo couldn?€™t handle this. Each touch from Ray sent electricity through his body and that suave, honey-like voice almost made him melt right there. He felt Cupid?€™s arrow stab him in the back, right between his goddamn shoulder blades, and he knew then and there that his feelings for Ray were probably stronger than just workmates. The whole thing about having a crush on Ray was supposed to be a joke! How did it actually happen? Did the universe think he was trying to put it out there that he?€™d get a crush on Ray? Is that what happened? HE WOULD LIKE TO REVOKE THAT, UNIVERSE, IF YOU ARE LISTENING. Besides, Leo didn?€™t want to be one of those clingy people who suddenly really liked someone and wanted to spend with them in hopes of possibly pursuing something further. All he really wanted was to be friends with Ray. But Ray had to have been interested right? He was totally flirting so maybe the two shared that same spark. It only made sense, right?

So then why the hell did this man have a girlfriend?

A girlfriend? A GIRLFRIEND? A girlfriend? A girlfriend? A girlfriend? A girlfriend?

Was Ray straight? Was he actually straight? Did Cupid just play the worst prank in the history of the universe? Maybe so, but dammit Leo would climb Mt. Olympus and rip Cupid?€™s wings off slowly and meticulously. He would grab each nerve and rip them apart one by one, and oh that was just the beginning.

But there was no way Ray was straight. Just no. There was no way. Leo has met straight makeup artists and they weren?€™t like this. They were arrogant and used their mediocre skills to convince women they could make them beautiful and then sleep with them. No. Ray wasn?€™t like that. He was kind and gentle and sure, he was petty and judgmental (that he couldn?€™t hide from Leo) but straight? No. Hell to the no.

?€œHey!?€? Leo called the attention of a waitress who was walking by their table. She was taken aback by his ruined face, but managed to keep her expression neutral. ?€œOkay so,?€? Leo started, completely forgetting exactly how insane he looked. ?€œLook at this guy,?€? he said pointing to Ray. ?€œIs he straight? Or gay? Answer honestly! Straight? Gay? Bi maybe? Tell me!?€?

?€œOh uhhh?€?.?€? she wasn?€™t someone who wanted to prejudge anyone. She glanced back and forth between Leo and Ray, her expressions asking if maybe she should call this man an uber? Or perhaps she should cut off his alcohol supply? Or does Ray need some assistance in getting away from him? Instead she did what she?€™s always been trained to do with people like Leo. ?€œPerhaps I can get you some water, sir??€?

Damn. Leo rolled his eyes and waved away the girl, then took what was left of Ray?€™s drink and finished it off. This was too confusing. Leo suddenly felt like an awkward teenager again, too afraid to admit who he was and to show the world his power. He felt like he wanted to hide away in his cave of video games and play Tetris until he wasted away. Was Leo bring dramatic? Sure. But if he genuinely had a crush on Ray and if Ray were truly straight then there would be some problems ahead.

But Ray has a certain way about him. He was a force of calm in an otherwise chaotic world. Again, that gentle touch brought Leo down, like a wild dog that had finally found a master to trust in. What was Ray doing to him? Was he just teasing him or did Ray actually like him? It wasn?€™t unusual for a gay guy to have had a girlfriend once. Leo never did, but then again his list was short to begin with. He never dated in high school and as an adult he had to be wary of men who just wanted him for his fame.

But god that touch?€? It was so comforting. And maybe Ray was offering rather than asking.

?€œYou can flirt with me if you want. It?€™d be your honor.?€? Leo tried to get back on track. Rather than trying to fight off the crocodiles, swim through the mote, and fight the Black Knight just to get to the still raised broken drawbridge that would lead to Ray?€™s true self, Leo would do what he always did. Be himself.

?€œYou?€™re not?€? straight? Right??€? Why not just come out and ask. That was more Leo?€™s style anyway. Blunt and to the point. ?€œI?€™d certainly be shocked if you were. I think we?€™d have a situation like Todrick Hall and Nicole Scherzinger if that were the case. Well?€? Something like that.?€? After a silly, drunken giggle Leo rested his head in his palm as he stared at Ray?€™s beautiful face. ?€œPlus it?€™d be mean to tease me like this if you were straight. You?€™d take advantage of a young gay makeup artist gamer boy? You?€™re the worst, Ray.?€? Leo scooted closer to him, wrapped his arm through Ray?€™s and rested his chin on his shoulder. ?€œThe absolutely fucking worse, but you know what? Your makeup still looks flawless and that?€™s all that matters,?€? he commented now that he was so close to Ray?€™s face. ?€œWell?€??€? Leo waited for a few moments before giggling again and squeezing his arm tighter around Ray?€™s. ?€œI?€™m waiting. Aren?€™t you going to flirt with me? Go on, flirt with me, Ray. Show me what you got.?€?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• confidant_v

• Joyabe

Whoops. When Ray made that girlfriend comment, he didn't think it would evoke such a reaction from Leo. Maybe he should have thought that one through.

While he seemed to recover quickly, Ray didn't trust it one bit. Sober Leo was unpredictable. Drunk Leo was unstable (though maybe also a little bit endearing).

When he attacked that poor waitress, the second alarming thought that went through Ray's mind (the first one being he could never ever come back here ever again), was what if she knew Leo? It wasn't exactly like they were short on fans that night. And what if she decided to tell the world about messy, drunk Leo and his monstrosity of a makeup? What if she actually took a picture and shared it online?

Ray just couldn't let that happen. In a sense, he felt a little responsible for the state Leo was in. After all, he was the one who kidnapped him to continue drinking after the club. He was also the one who left his drink unguarded, free for Leo to take. He had to do something.

Ignoring pretty much any and all of Leo's questions and comments, Ray freed himself from his grip (it was suddenly a little cold out there in the night's air) and rose to his feet. "Stay" he raised a commending finger accompanied by a no less commending face, before turning around and stepping into the bar. Quickly paying their bill (plus a very generous tip), Ray hurried back outside to retrieve Leo. God only knew what he would do if he'll be left alone for too long. And Ray really didn't feel like climbing a tree* to get him down or trying to put out a fire because the table was looking at him funny.

"Alright Lindsay" he pulled Leo to his feet, hooking his arm around him to make sure he wouldn't fall down, run away, hurt others or hurt himself "We're going home." Even though his own sense of responsibility was questionable at the moment, someone had to play the role of a responsible adult. Leading Leo back through the bar, adding another 'thank you' to the staff as they did, Ray found himself facing a perplexing dilemma. He didn't actually know where 'home' was for Leo. It was pretty much a fifty-fifty chance he would actually give him the address if he asked for it, and who were to say he wouldn't just tell the Uber driver to turn the car around once he was left alone? And what if that Uber driver was that crazed fan/hater that would document train wreck Leo and share it for the world to see?

No, no, Ray couldn't possibly be that irresponsible. He caused enough damage already. That meant there was only one more solution though.

Tightening his grip on Leo, Ray continued tugging him in the general direction of his own house. It was a short enough walk for them to be able to traverse even in their state and at this hour. Maybe it would even help sober Leo up a little. He'll just let him stay for a while, have some water until he regains some of his sanity, enough to remove the mess on his face and reassure Ray he was able to get home safely.

They still had fifteen minutes until he could do that though. He needed something to do until then.

"I'm not straight" that statement couldn't have been more out of the blue, thrown into the air after a few minutes of silent walking. "I dated men. I also dated women." Well, dated might have been a bit strong of a word, but 'casually went out with' was just too long. "I know you probably never touched a boob in your whole life, but for me... Well, I guess I just don't really care. So I guess you can say I'm bi, although honestly I'm mostly married to my job."

Why on earth did he feel obligated to explain himself to Leo? Why did he feel like he owed him an answer? Honestly, who the hell knew. Perhaps it was one of those mysteries that would never get solved, kind of like why did the Kardashians became so famous, or how old was Lady Bunny. Some questions were just destined to remain unsolved.

As they made their way, it was clear they were getting closer and closer to Ray's apartment. The more they walked, the quieter the city around them became. The lights and sounds of passing cars and opened bars were replaced by lone street lamps, crickets and an occasional muffled TV coming through an open window. Forget about when they first met, even earlier today Ray couldn't imagine bringing Leo to his home. But everything around Leo seemed to be full of surprises, so maybe he should have stopped being surprised by now. By then, most of the things he did with Leo were certainly not things he tended to do with co-workers. Maybe he just needed to accept the fact Leo didn't fit into this box. Actually, maybe Leo just didn't fit into any box.

Ray sure would have loved to have an elevator though, which was just a slightly bigger box in his eyes, to fit Leo in to right now. Usually he didn't mind the absence of one in his building one bit. In fact, even if he had one he would have still probably made the three floors climb by stairs every day. But every rule had an exception, and hauling Leo's drunk ass up the stairs when his ass was almost as drunk sure was a feat. It might have been a lot easier had he let go of Leo- he was probably capable of making his way up the stairs on his own. But, well... He didn't want to.

Unlocking his door with his left hand proved to be only a slightly lesser of a challenge, although still a hurdle to pass. But even despite the use of his non-dominant hand and the temporary damage to his dexterity caused by the drinks, eventually they were in.

With one continuous motion, Ray slammed the door shut, threw his keys on the table and Leo on the couch. Instead of sitting down himself, he first continued into the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge before he flopped down next to Leo. "Here," he opened the bottle and shoved it into his hands "Drink this, you're being a horrible drunk. You need to be more careful Leo, you can't just get drunk like that. You have a palette coming out. What if you start getting bad PR even before it launches?" Ray was quick to switch from angry to reprimanding-borderline truly worried. That's not what he meant- he just didn't know how to communicate what he wanted to to Leo. "I know you say you don't care, but it's too important." Nope, he still sounded like a parent. That wasn't the point. Where did his social skills go?!

Groaning in frustration, he rubbed his eyes, destroying Leo's makeup in the process. At least he was gracious enough to do a natural look so Ray didn't look as crazy as him. "It's not your fault" he sighed "Maybe I should have just sent you home after the club... Or something."

Note: A few hours after writing it, the author of this post found herself climbing a tree.

And just where the hell was he going? Off to chase after that pretty waitress, was he?? She wasn’t nearly as pretty as Leo and she never would be by the way! She could only ever hope to transcend to a level as high as Leo’s and even then she’d need an eternity to even get to a… a…

‘What was I thinking about again?’ Leo’s internal rampage came to an abrupt end when his drunken mind overloaded on the amount of salt being poured on it. Thankfully in his drunken stupor he wound up unwittingly listening to Ray’s command of “stay” just like the good little dog he was. While waiting, he checked the glasses around him and was disappointed to find them all empty. Maybe Ray went to refill his cup. That’d be nice. Make himself useful. Except when he came back he had nothing in his arms… Until he gathered Leo in them.

“Hey wait! What are you doing? I’m not ready to go! Did you close out the tab already? Ray!!” The man was stronger than he looked or perhaps Leo was just weaker when he was as drunk as he was. Such a shame. His plan to get Ray drunk and reveal the workings of his inner mind failed miserably. Not that he was aware of his failure. He wasn’t aware of much of anything honestly. Once outside he let Ray guide him wherever he wanted. He wasn’t focused on anything except what was happening on Instagram. As they walked along Leo vaguely listened to whatever Ray was saying as he flipped through the ridiculous amount of photos one by one, forgetting them the instant they were no longer on his screen. He hardly realized that he simply enjoyed being Ray’s arms and walking through the streets of his city to unknown places. Or maybe known places. In his mind Ray was taking him home and once they walked through the doors of the apartment Leo instantly called out for his best friend.

“Champa!! Where are you, darling?” Of course no Champa was to be found in Ray’s apartment. Only Ray. Gentle, sweet, cozy Ray. “Ray. Hey, Ray. Ray. Look. Look.” Leo was only vaguely aware he was being talked at. Yelled at maybe? Aggressively spoken to? Ah, it didn’t matter. Ray could tell him all about it later. Instead Leo completely disregarded the bottle of water handed to him and snuggled close to Ray with his phone out in front of them. “Look, look. This--this is my dog. This is Champa. He’s my buddy. I named him after champagne, but champagne is too long, you know. It’s--it’s just too--you know too long so I call him Champa! Champa!!”

Leo quickly scrolled through a ton of pictures of him and his large, pure white dog. It seemed he had a folder dedicated entirely to him and Champa. “He’s my best friend! Like my real, real, REAL best friend. No one is a better friend than Champa. And you know he told me to tell you that umm… H-he said that umm…”

[PAUSE WHILE LEO REBOOTS]

“Okay so yeah he said that umm…. I’m better at makeup than you and you should listen to me. But he thinks you’re really good too so don’t be sad and… I’m hungry.” Without warning Leo jumped off the couch and headed right for the kitchen as if he knew the exact layout of this apartment. He seemed to have a homing device inside of him that directed him towards food. The drunkard immediately began to open cabinets and the fridge looking for anything to fill his empty belly. “Ray! Ray, don’t do this to me I need food help me please omg I’m gonna die tell Champa I love him just give me food I’ll eat anything okay don’t make me eat you because I will and then who will I bother everyone thinks I’m mean but you’re the mean one really you don’t even want to feed me could you maybe just… I’m hungry.”

It was funny really, how Ray dared thinking sobering Leo up and sending him on his way would be a quick and easy thing to pull off. Clearly, he was way more drunk than Ray had first assumed he was, and as a result even more delusional than usual. Great.

He could only feel sorry for Leo's dog (who, admittedly, was kind of irresistibly cute) for having to deal with such a master every time he came home drunk... And probably on a few occasions when he was sober as well.

Well, Ray could probably take most if it, letting Leo rumble on and on about his dog and his supposedly superior makeup skills without doing much. In fact, he would have preferred it to be that way, allowing the other to exhaust himself until he was manageable before going in again and trying to calm him down.

That is, until Leo just had to go and demand to be fed.

Worse, he actually decided to go snoop around in Ray's kitchen that was, for lack of a better description, shamefully understocked and underequipped. The only baking Ray did was on people's face, and the full cabinets in his home were actually in the bedroom and bathroom, and those were filled with foundations and eyeshadow palettes, that, while non-toxic and maybe even edible, did not qualify as food in any shape or form.

Yes, Ray was painfully aware of this particular flaw, but he did not need to be reminded of it, thank you very much.

Raising to his feet with a groan, Ray stomped his way to the kitchen where Leo was raising havoc. The dejected water bottle in one hand, he used the other to pull one of his almost never used dining chairs (because only freaks don't eat on the couch when they're home alone) next to the counter, and his foster drunkard into the chair. Leaning down so they would be at eye level, Ray held up the water bottle as if he was threatening Leo with a weapon. For a short moment he did consider just pouring the entire thing over his head, but he did not have the energy to start cleaning up another mess- Leo on his own was plenty.

"Drink this before I call Vincent and tell him to mouth-to-mouth it to you. I swear I'll do it" he looked Leo dead in the eye, as if challenging him to only try him. It was safe to say that by that point the last seams that were holding Ray's usual self together were starting to come undone. Straightening back up, he turned to continue the job Leo began- it being scavenging his kitchen to see what concoction passable as food he could master from what he found. And there wasn't much to work with. But, a grilled cheese should be enough to satisfy even picky Leo in such a state, right?

Pulling out the ingredients he needed as well as an almost untouched pan, Ray turned his attention to his "cooking", exhaustion and exasperation evident in his every movement. "You know, I could destroy you right now" he grumbled "If I wanted to, I could so easily crush you and your reputation and everything you built." True, that was never his style, but that didn't make this statement any less true. All it took was one photo or video, or even sending Leo out in his current state. There was so much he could do to completely ruin him if only he wanted. But instead, there he was playing the role of a freaking housewife. He was just drunk enough to think that maybe being a little more drunk right now would have been great. "I just don't understand what you're thinking" he admitted, this being a deeper say than he could consciously fathom at the moment, although it was exactly that. This was the scariest and most fascinating thing about Leo- he didn't think like other people. They were easy to read, and therefore easy to interact with. Leo was different- impulsive, capricious, a total wild card. He was nothing like anything Ray was used to, and it was throwing him absolutely and completely off.

• 4 weeks later...

"Drink this before I call Vincent and tell him to mouth-to-mouth it to you. I swear I'll do it"

Leo took the water bottle from Ray without looking at him, instead keeping his focus entirely on the kitchen where the possibility and hope of food was still very much alive. ?Who is Vincent?? he asked as took a large swig of water. Someone as ratchet and hideous and unimportant as what's-his-name definitely couldn?t find himself in Leo?s memory when he was drunk. Yet even though he didn't remember him, somehow the name managed to bring up emotions of annoyance and exhaustion--not hate though. This man wasn?t important enough to hate, but even so Leo didn?t bother to think about him. Why think about him when he could think of his two favorite people: Champa and Ray.

Nevermind that Champa was not a person and that Leo was too drunk to feel embarrassed that he had just categorized Ray as his ?favorite person.? There was no point in thinking about those things. He was just happy to be here with the smell of cooking cheese in the air, and being with Ray. It was? Nice. When was the last time Leo felt something was nice? He was almost about to thank Ray; the small part of him that still had some sense wanted to show appreciation to the man who was giving him water and cheese and talking to him and being nice to him. He wanted Ray to know that he was happy and he wanted to know how he could make Ray happy in return.

But it seemed? Ray wasn?t happy at all.

"If I wanted to, I could so easily crush you and your reputation and everything you built."

Wh? What?

Drunk Leo? Did not handle this well.

He hardly realized that tears were streaming down his cheeks, further ruining his already jacked up face. ?Why would you say that to me?? His thousand yard stare at Ray and his unusually quiet self tried to ponder why Ray would say such a thing. Of course he couldn?t understand that Ray was simply trying to teach him a lesson. Drunk Leo wasn?t that intelligent or comprehensive. All he heard was mean words from the man he thought to be so nice. Shady, but nice.

?Why would you say that to me?? he repeated, this time louder and more dramatic as he buried his face in his hands and began sobbing. If only Leo had a warning label that came with him when he was drunk. Ray would have known that he was overly emotion, always hungry, talked nonstop about his dog, and was a general hot ass mess. ?If you hate me so much, then why are you making me cheese??? You?re so mean, Ray! I should have known!?

Leo wanted desperately to hug his precious Champa, but lord only knew where the dog was. Leo couldn?t find him anywhere so he grabbed the next best thing. The fluffy pillow that found its home on Ray?s couch was now in Leo?s arms, probably screaming out for mercy as it was squeezed to death under the dramatic man?s ridiculously rough grip. Ray might have to get a new pillow....

• 1 month later...

Being a friendly person, it was only natural that on any typical day people would describe Ray as being a great listener, even attentive. Coincidentally, this was also very much comfortable for him- most people loved talking about themselves, and it kept them from prying in places they shouldn't- like his own personal life, for example.

This however was not in effect at that very moment. Ray was drunk, to the point it took all of his concentration to focus on the ever challenging task of frying bread without burning down his entire apartment building. And it was for that same reason it took him a moment to realize just what was going on with Leo.

"What?" was the only masterful answer he managed to conjure.

When he scolded him, which in reality translated to more of a threat although Ray couldn't possibly see how in his dazed state, he never expected Leo to be so sensitive about it. Based on his past experience he should have known Leo was anything but expected, but it seemed he still had to experience it a few more times before the message would finally sink in. By the time he realized Leo was actually crying, the storm was blowing at full force.

"Leo- ah, shit" Ray fumbled around in an attempt to reach Leo before remembering there was an open flame in his kitchen and he could not allow himself to be outsmarted by a piece of bread. After neutralizing the first possible cause of an explosion, Ray turned to tend to the second one- although he had the feeling with Leo it wouldn't be as simple as turning a valve.

"Leo," he tried again, carefully approaching the somewhat hysterical man on his couch. He didn't mean to hurt his feelings, much less so to make him cry. He was just? tired, and drunk and trying to make a point while being defensive. He wasn't used to people seeing the sides of him he didn't intend them to- and he might have let his guard down with Leo a little too much after this day. He wasn't thinking, and therefore acting way too carelessly.

"I didn't mean it like that" he said quietly, an attempt to make up for said carelessness, sitting down next to Leo who seemed to be holding onto his pillow for dear life. Getting a closer look at a sobbing Leo only made a stronger pang of guilt go through him, and before he knew it Ray pulled Leo into a hug, pillow included. "I'm sorry, okay? I don't hate you" he gently rubbed his back, trying to calm him down. "I didn't really mean it. I won't do anything." For a moment he just sat there quietly, only patting Leo on his back almost as if he was trying to sooth him. Perhaps he was.

"Listen" he said with a small sigh "how about you'll eat something and then sleep this off? You can stay here for the night, I'll even make sure there's coffee in the morning as an apology. What do you say?"

• 2 months later...

Even in his drunken state and his supposed anger/humiliation/annoyance with Ray and his mean words, Leo couldn't help but be soothed by Ray's soft voice and his gentle arms enveloping him in an almost too comforting hug. Ray was a rather motherly person even if he was more of a Daddy.

Wait? What?

Leo shook the thought from his head, or he tried to anyway. Ray was sexy as hell dammit and what's worse is that Ray knew it. He may have pretended not to know it, but he knew it. It was all of this combined--the sexiness, the gentleness, the soothing voice, the kindness, the guilt in his eyes? All of it just made Leo's drunk little heart swell. The pillow was no longer gasping for air as Leo slowly lifted his head to look Ray deep in his beautiful eyes. Leo's own eyes were... Racoonish to say the least? But he hardly remembered he was wearing makeup. Makeup? What even is makeup? How could he even think about it when Ray was just? So close?

"Um.. Um-ahh? Umm?" There were definitely words somewhere in there. Somewhere.

"Th-thank you, Leo..." Leo mumbled, attempting to thank Ray for his apology and kindness only to realize his error in names. "I thanked myself..."

"Do you... umm.. You like... like umm.. You don't like when people c-call you sexy, do you? Because you're shy. W-wait wait no you do. You like it, I know you do because you're umm... You like... no you don't? Do you? God help me." Even Leo could see he wasn't getting anywhere. He didn't exactly know what he was saying, but he knew he wasn't doing it well. "You're pretty sexy. I don't think you need makeup at all. Because your face is... I like your face."

Someone help this boi.

It wasn't Leo's fault though. He just didn't know how to deal with these confusing emotions he felt towards Ray and it didn't help that he became an emotional hot (but pretty) mess when he was drunk. And it didn't help that Ray was so close to him and so warm and so sweet and sweet tasting.

Uh oh.

When did... When did Leo find his lips against Ray's? Was it a kiss? No, no surely not. Just because Leo was actively pushing his lips to Ray's and closing his eyes and maybe there was even some tongue in there DOES NOT MEAN that this is a kiss. It's just a... Token of a drunken Leo's gratitude is all. It didn't matter that he was so warm and cozy and that he was barely aware of what was going and that Ray tasted of whatever lipstick Leo had used on him earlier. Leo was just...

Happy.

Happy boi.

• 1 month later...

A small, hesitant smile crept onto Ray's face when Leo lifted his from the pillow. Almost by instinct, one that came from years in the business, his hands reached to capture it, cupping it while his thumbs gently tried wiping off the mess beneath his eyes. He didn't mind it as much as he should have though. It was, dare he say, sort of a look? One no one but Leo could pull off. Not while looking this adorable.

When Leo thanked himself, Ray's brows rose and a small chuckle left his lips, which turned into a full on laughter by the time he got to rumbling about his face. Okay, so maybe part of it was out of embarrassment, and maybe his face wasn't all red just because he was breathing so hard. What the hell was wrong with him? People were complimenting him ever since he could remember himself, so why when it was Leo it felt different? Like it mattered?

"Thanks Leo," he said when he finally managed to calm down, averting his gaze down. "I-"

Something was stopping him, preventing him from completing the thought that evaporated into thin air. Because what stopped him wasn't another thought- it was something physical. It was Leo. Leo's mouth to be precise. What... what was he doing? Was he kissing him? Was Leo kissing him? Why? How? And why the hell was he kissing him back?

Ray's hand slid a little upwards, his fingers slipping into the other's hair as he held him close. His lips seemed to move in unison with Leo's, feeling the heat he emitted, exploring the softness he found, tasting the alcohol and the remnants of his lipstick and something else. It was exciting, yet somehow very comfortable, almost familiar at the same time.

And then his mind finally decided to kick back into gear.

Leaning back, Ray broke their kiss although his hands never left Leo's face. "I..." he tried again. "I don't know if this is a good idea. We... You're drunk. I'm drunk," he added, fully aware of the fuzziness in his head that made making bad decisions so much easier. "Besides we work together. And it's not... it's gonna mess things up. I don't want to mess things up with you," he groaned, not fully realizing what he just said. "Maybe... maybe we should just go to sleep. Talk about this tomorrow when our heads are clearer," he closed his eyes, before adding a little more quietly "please don't hate me."

Leo barely comprehended the things Ray was saying. He blinked at him a few times, his mind only wondering why their lips were no longer touching. Was the confusion clear on Leo's face? Did Ray see exactly how ridiculous the things he was saying was? It didn't matter that Leo didn't really understand what Ray was saying, all that mattered was that Leo didn't really care, especially when there so many other things those perfect painted lips could be doing.

"We can go to sleep," Leo said, which seemed to be the only thing he heard come from Ray's mouth. "Soon." In that moment, Leo became a lithe, sneaky cat. He giggled at Ray and smirked at him before pouncing on him, straddling his waist and holding his prey down so there was no chance of escape. "We're busy right now." The kisses Leo gave Ray weren't as deep or passionate or messy or awkward as the one that happened only moments before. No. Perhaps he was just too tired or maybe he thought that Ray needed a break, but all Leo was place gentle, little kisses over the other's lips.

"Wait..." he said, staring down at the beautiful... Beautiful... Beautiful Ray. "Does my breath smell like alcohol? Oh god. Do you think I'm gross? You don't think I'm gross, do you?" Leo was internally screeching. There was no way he was going to fuck this up. LIKE HELL. Ray was way too smart and charming and gentle and kind and sweet and genuinely made of candy. If Leo somehow lost out on him he'd never forgive himself.

"If I'm gross, then you're gross too!"

And that was Leo's masterplan to make sure Ray didn't abandon him right then and there. Frankly, he was proud of himself. There was no way for Ray to get out of that one, that's for sure. With his panic now settled, Leo went back to placing kisses all along Ray's lips, cheeks, forehead, and collarbone until he finally just rested his head on the other's chest. "You're so comfortable," he mumbled. It wasn't as if Leo never had one night stands before. They happened with him all the time, but this... This was different. Ray was not the same as all these other gays out there and in this competitive industry. He was something precious that Leo didn't want to lose.

"You want to kiss me, right? I know we're both drunk, but you want to. I know you do. It's okay if you want to wait until we're sober. That's how you are, and I like that about you. But to make it up to me you can't let me go all night. And you owe me breakfast in the morning. And you have to deal with Scarlet's texts once I tell her what we did. Okay?"

Well, at least Leo's reaction wasn't as worse as he thought it'd be. Even if it seemed most of what he said went completely over his head.

"Okay," he nodded. "Goo-umph!" Clearly, Ray didn't think Leo was the jumping type. Big mistake. Sober Ray might have been worried by the fact Leo didn't seem like he was listening, attacking him with pecks and soft kisses while straddling him. Drunk Ray though... all he was capable was giggling back in reply.

"Alright, soon" he agreed, arms circling Leo's waist, his right one holding him close while his left traveled across his back, up and down his spine and between his shoulders. It was nice, comfortable. Leo was an excellent body pillow, and the affection was a great bonus too. Ray might have even returned a few of those kisses right back. In fact, he might have been confused, and a little disappointed, when Leo pulled away.

'What? No.' His brain answered silently, although the quick changes Leo was going through were a little too fast for Ray who couldn't keep up and use his mouth to make words. Why was he freaking out? Couldn't he tell he thought he was cute? Why couldn't Leo just read minds like a normal person?

This internal annoyance stopped completely the moment Ray's mind processed the solution Leo found to the situation. His bewildered expression slowly melted into a small smile, that completely erupted into a rolling laughter a second later. This time, when Leo resumed his attack, he wasn't able to reciprocate because he was too busy shaking hysterically underneath him, holding on to him for dear life as tears began to form in the corners of his eyes. He only managed to relax when Leo finally did, putting his head on his chest that still jerked a few times due to residue chuckles. His left arm was still resting around his wait, but his right lifted to allow him to catch Leo's chin between his thumb and finger.

"I do," he admitted quietly before tilting his head up, pressing another kiss, one that lingered a little longer, to his lips. "I promise to not let go and buy you breakfast. I'll think about Scarlet... she reminds me of my sister. She scares me," he admitted with another small giggle.

Taking a deep breath, Ray snuggled into the couch, pulling Leo closer. "Hmmm..." he hummed in content. "Okay, now go to sleep. Good night Leo." He didn't care they were both still in their clothes, and worse- had makeup on. He didn't care his kitchen was a mess- even more so than usual. He was warm, and comfortable, and happy. Strangely, extremely, happy.

"Anastasia Beverly Hills. BH Cosmetics. Covergirl. Dolce & Gabbana."

Leo often would say the names of his favorite brands in alphabetical order to calm himself down. It was a tactic both his mother and brother recommended. Of course, his brother tended to use video games and his mother tended to use desserts, but the idea was the same. Having that very specific thing to focus on helped to control his breathing, his thoughts that tended to run around all over the place, his hangover headache, and sometimes his body. It has certainly helped him from punching out one person or another. Right now, as he mumbled these brands under his breath he was working on slowing his pounding heart.

"E.L.F. Fenty. Gucci."

Leo was a people person or at least online he was. People he met in real life tended to hate his savage, over-the-top, brash personality. This was nothing that bothered him, and he felt the same when he first met Ray. He couldn't care less if he hated him just like everyone else out there. Now, as he lay in his arms, he realized that he cared more than anything what Ray thought of him. In this moment his followers didn't matter. His fans didn't matter. His haters didn't matter. His co-workers didn't matter. Hell, even Scarlet didn't matter. All that mattered was making sure that Ray's opinion of him never changed.

What that opinion truly was, Leo didn't know. He could imagine all of the negative things that Ray thought of him, but he struggled more to think about the positives Ray saw. Did his pleasant image only run skin deep? Was he a pretty face and nothing more? Did he find it amusing that he was such a huge nerd? Did he see a depth to Leo that no one else saw?

"Hello Kitty cosmetics, yes it's a thing. Ichikami. Juvia's Place. And Jeffree Star."

Even worse, what if people began to hate Ray if they found out that they were so close. Nevermind the crazies on social media, but being associated with Leo meant a number of things. Professional opportunities tended to open (not that someone of Ray's status needed that) but personal opportunities... Those tended to fly right out the window. Leo's followers were his friends. His brother was his friend. His dog was his friend. Scarlet was probably his friend; he'd find out for sure once this project was over. But the list ended there. Would Ray's list be as short if he associated with Leo anymore than he already had?

"Ray-Ray." Leo lightly nuzzled Ray's ear, apparently forgetting about his alphabet game. "You look horrendous. Where are your makeup wipes?" The soft teasing was followed by a sweet kiss to a perfectly shaped cheek. There was no need to bring up all of Leo's worries and concerns. Sure, they would plague him until he found out exactly what Ray wanted to do and how he wanted to deal with the storm that was Leo, but why worry now? Better to just... Make fun of Ray honestly.

"Raaaaay~" Leo sang, nipping at the other's lips. "Hey... I want you to fuck me. Right now. You can't tease me then not follow through so you better deliver right this instant." He was a quiet for a moment after, his face as serious as he could get it before he finally burst out laughing and sat up, though still straddled the man under him. "I'm kidding. I just wanted to make fun of you a bit. There's no time for sex when I have to do my make up, get home to change my clothes, eat, and get to work. Do we have off today actually? Tell me we have off today, Ray. I'd love to just... Relax and sit here with you. Oh, unless...." No. There was no way Ray would kick him out. Leo wasn't some one night stand. HELL NO!

Well, there's no harm in asking right?

"You're not gonna kick me the hell out, are you? You wouldn't dare. There's no way you would do that."

That night, Ray was having the weirdest dream. He was standing at a meadow, watching lipglosses jumping over a fence one by one, as if they were sheep. He also thought he could hear someone counting them, but it was way too blurry for his sleeping mind to figure out. The first thing it did manage to latch onto, was someone calling his name.

"Mhmmm... bathroom" he mumbled in reply, focusing on the warm body between his arms and snuggling closer to it. "But we can go later. Let's sleep some more." Ray may have been the type to require at least five different alarms to wake up in the morning. His mind was still groggy, especially after drinking last night, and he was comfortable and still very much sleepy. He was a little less asleep when Leo asked him to fuck him though.

By the time he managed to open his eyes and catch on to what he thought he just heard, Leo was already rolling with laughter on top of him. He had to admit, it wasn't such a bad thing to wake up to. So that's how they were playing? He thought as a small smirk crept to his lips. Where was this Leo before? This sweet, playful kitten that didn't try to shut everyone out. Didn't he realize he'd have the world at his feet, wrapped around his little finger if he just showed that side a little more often?

That of course, did not mean Ray was about to let the teasing slide without a little bit of retaliation.

Pulling Leo back down he threw his leg over him before he flipped them over, nearly knocking them both off the couch in the process. When he settled again, his arms were still around the other, just enough of his body weight on him to pin him down.

"Where exactly do you think you're going? I thought you wanted me to fuck you." He gave him a wicked grin, one that he managed to hold for exactly five seconds, before he too burst into laughter, burying his face in the other's chest.

"We have a late call time today," he answered a little more matter-of-factly. "And I'm not kicking you out. I promised you breakfast, remember? Mhmmm but..." he nuzzled into Leo's chest, essentially ruining his shirt with makeup. "We can sleep in a little more. You don't need any makeup, you look good without it."

Oh my, who knew Ray was this strong? Not that Leo was exactly a heavyweight champion, but he was still a grown man that required effort to flip. Ray, however, seemed to do it with little to no effort. It made Leo wonder exactly what he was hiding under those clothes of his. Abs perhaps? Muscles? Sexy pecs? A large.... Well, Leo promised himself he'd find out sooner or later. Plus being under Ray was just... just... just... Just the most pleasant experience Leo had ever had in his entire life. It's hadn't exactly been a long time since he'd felt the weight of another man on top of him, but Ray... There was always something different about Ray, wasn't there?

Leo wrapped his arms around the neck of his new security blanket and ran his fingers through the other's hair. "You're so stupid," he laughed before Ray told him when they had to go to work. Dammit. Leo didn't want to go into work at all today. Maybe he could convince Scarlet to call out who could then convince Jackson to call out. If the stars didn't show, then production would be halted, plus those two would get in a lot less trouble than if Ray and Leo called out. Was it a long shot? Hmmm...

"You're damn right I don't need any make up. And did you just wipe your dirty face all over my clothes? You're lucky this wasn't one of my anime shirts." Leo placed a kiss on top of Ray's head just to show that he wasn't serious. He knew he often sounded more aggressive than he intended, even when he was joking. The last thing he wanted to do was ruin this moment. "You'll have to take me back to my place, though. There's no way I'm going to show up in front of Scarlet in the same thing I wore yesterday." Maybe it was worth asking her to call out and then steal Jackson away. Maybe... Maybe....?????

It was cute that Ray liked to sleep. He was such a professional that Leo took him the type to wake up at 6:00 AM and be ready by 6:02 AM. Leo, strangely enough, liked to sleep but struggled to fall back asleep once he was awake. That was fine for him in this instance. Was it creepy that he wanted to watch Ray sleep? Nah. Nah. NAAAAAAAH. After all

He lightly pressed Ray's head to his chest as he continued to rub his hair. "Go back to sleep then, babe. I'll think about how I can get us out of work. And what color I should dye my hair next."

It was easy to think with Ray covering him, filling him with warmth and comfort. His mind cleared in a way that it never had before, yet it was also cloudy with thoughts of the man on top of him. He felt like he was in some sort of romantic comedy. If this was the beginning, then it was only a matter of time before something ruined all of their hard work. That's how it always happened in those kinds of movies, but thankfully it all worked out in the end. Personally, Leo would like to avoid any trouble and just go straight to the happily ever after.

"Actually, what color do you think I should dye my hair?" Leo asked to a Ray who may or may not have been sleeping. Either way, Leo wanted to talk to him and he would. He didn't require an answer back so long as he was speaking to him. "Pink? Maybe purple? Silver would look good, no? Or would it clash with my skintone?" He sighed and shook his head. So many options, so little time. "Your hair is perfect. Don't ever dye it, okay? Do you know what my original hair color is? Bet you can't guess." Leo laughed, his fingers moving from Ray's hair to run up and down his back.

There was no way Leo would let work get in the way of a potential day with Ray. Fuck that shit. It took him a moment, but he dug around for his cellphone and once found, snapped a quick picture of him and Ray and sent it to Scarlet.

"First of all, don't say a word to anyone. I don't want Ray to have to deal with any backlash. Secondly, please help me out here. You have the power to make it so Ray and I don't have to come into work today. I have access to unlimited desserts from that little bakery on 42nd street and I'll get you as many as you want. Just please, please, PLEASE help me spend the day with him.

"Alright. Let's see if--oh."

Before he had a chance to put his phone down he got a response, one that made him very happy.

"I got you, boo, but you better give me all the details tomorrow."

Leo giggled as he squeezed Ray in a tight hug. "Don't worry, my ray of sunshine. We have the whole day to ourselves."

Ray let out a low, content hum as he continued snoozing on top of Leo, somewhere between sleep and wakefulness. This was a strange situation for him in more than one way. First and foremost was the fact they were both definitely no longer drunk. There was nothing else to blame for the lingering affection from last night; they simply seemed to fall into a comfortable state of intimacy. He almost expected Leo to grow his spikes back over night, but it was like he kept them retracted. The way he was pampering him right now seemed just as unexpected for Leo as it was for him- Ray usually took on that role, but he was more than happy to find himself on the receiving end of things. Especially when Leo's fingers felt so good running through his hair. The weirdest thing though, was just how comfortable he was with all of it.

When was the last time he slept with someone, spending the night actually sleeping? They barely even kissed, and yet he felt more comfortable with Leo than he did with anyone else in a long time. He didn't feel like he was making an effort, or constantly keeping his guard up. He knew this was just a matter of time- sooner or later, Leo would either see the things he shouldn't, or, the more likely possibility, he would push him away to prevent it from happening. Leaving was, after all, much less painful than being left. Right now though, despite the thought crossing his mind, he couldn't be bothered. This was good. He was happy. He couldn't bring himself to worry about the future right now... or at least, he could push it to the back of his mind pretty successfully.

Although he kept his eyes close, his brain was more or less awake by now, even if he didn't do much to show it was. Why should he though? It was nice just laying there, listening to Leo speak. He did decide to chime in when they got to the some more burning issues.

"Black" he said decisively. "You should dye it black. You'll look hot in black." He wasn't sure how horrified Leo would be at his suggestion to dye his hair such a mundane color, but he didn't care. They could debate over hair colors the entire day for all he cared. "And I bet you're actually bold and this is just a wig," he added in a slightly more muffled voice as he buried his face in Leo's chest to hide his mischievous grin. He could feel Leo wiggle around him, probably trying to reach for something, but only came out of his hiding when he spoke to him again.

"What did you do?" Despite the seemingly accusative question, the smile Ray gave Leo as he leaned his chin on his chest was nothing but amused. "And what are we going to do with a whole day? Well," he groaned as he stretched on top of the other. "After getting something to eat. What do you feel like having? We can go wherever you like as long as they serve blueberry pancakes." Actually, Ray wasn't at all opposed to the idea of having food Postmated to his door and spending the day just lazing around with Leo, but he had a feeling Leo might want to get out and about a little.

"We do have to take care of this first though," he laughed, reaching his hand to cup the other's cheek, running his thumb across it. "I'm like, almost a hundred percent sure no place would allow us in looking this crazy."

God, Ray was just the most adorable thing on this beautiful planet, and for the record, the planet was only beautiful because Ray fucking existed on it. Leo looked down at the sleepy man whose chin rested so cutely and tenderly on his chest. He was like a child who just wanted to laze in bed all day. Not that Leo was opposed to that. Lazing around all day with Ray was exactly why he called in a favor to Scarlet. "You really think I'd look good with black hair?" Leo scoffed and rolled his eyes as he lightly tugged on Ray's loose, messy strands. Goddamn Ray and his psychic abilities. "I think black hair looks so horrendous on me. It's why I dyed it in the first place." How Ray randomly guessed the one color that was Leo's natural color he didn't know. Obviously, Ray was a wizard. It was the only explanation.

"Let's just say Scarlet is going to find Jackson and make sure they never place a foot on set." It wasn't as if Scarlet didn't have a crush on Jackson. It may just have been a fleeting thing, but there was no way she could fool the all-intuitive Leo. Maybe the two would go on a date and then both Leo and Scarlet could swap stories about their romantic day off. There was no better way to start off a romantic day then food, though Leo groaned at Ray's suggestion. He was lucky he was cute and that Leo enjoyed petting that adorable head of his. Which he continued to do. Nonstop. And if anyone wanted to stop him they would have to pry his cold manicured hands off of that wonderful head. "You would like blueberrery, wouldn't you. You're a blueberry. I knew you weren't perfect. I knew there had to be a flaw somewhere." Leo shook his head though nuzzle into Ray's palm when the other touched him. This feeling that traveled through him at Ray's soft and affectionate touch.... This must have been how anime school girls felt when their senpai noticed them.

(Actual footage of Anime School Girl Leo getting noticed by Senpai Ray)

ImpracticalGlaringBluebottle-size_restricted.gif

"Well, I have two rules in life. Number 1 is that if my dog doesn't like someone it means they're out of my life for good. Number 2 is I never leave the house without makeup. I don't even see how anyone could leave their house without some eyeliner or a bit of blush." Some people led horrendous, frightening lives.

It wasn't without some reluctance that Leo sat up, forcing Ray to scoot off of him. The warmth was instantly missed, and Leo could only hope the other felt similarly. "You can do my makeup before we go. When we leave just take me to your favorite place that serves those stupid blueberry pancakes. I take my pancakes plain with just a bit of maple syrup." Leo placed a quick kiss on Ray's lips before the other could respond. He could make fun of him at the restaurant. Right now there were more important things to tend to.

"Let me see your makeup! Come on! Get up. Up, up, up." Leo smacked Ray's leg before getting up to run around and find Ray's bedroom. Of course it didn't take the excitable Leo long to find it. His stalker level was 10/10. It never took him long to find anything or anyone. What he expected was a relatively plain bedroom, but with an over-the-top vanitey filled to the brim with makeup and NATURALLY a walk-in closet. What he saw once he opened the door... Well, he wasn't quite sure how to explain it so he would let Ray's inner thoughts do the talking.

"Since you're going to do my makeup I'll choose what you wear. Don't fight me on that."

Poor Jackson. Ray couldn't help but think. He was sure if Leo managed to recruit Scarlet into their group ditching, she would surly manage to drag Jackson along. But at what price? Well, he could worry about it tomorrow. He had no reason to doubt Leo (he was a professional despite everything), and if he said they got the day off... he'll take it.

His face fell a little when Leo mentioned he wasn't perfect. If only he knew. If only the only flaw in him was his love for blueberries. What would he think when he saw more? When he found out all the real stuff? That he was nowhere near the person everyone thought he was? He couldn't think about it too much with Leo nuzzling into him like the softest of kittens though. He'll worry about this later. The future was the place for unpleasant things.

"Is that the reason you bullied me on the first day?" He asked with a smirk as he instantly sat up when Leo did, allowing him to break free. Ray rarely wore makeup at all... in fact, considering the amount of makeup he touched, the amount that ended up being placed on his own face was almost suspiciously small.

That impish grin never left his face as the beautiful tyrant otherwise known as Leo graciously allowed him to do his makeup before taking him out to breakfast, adding a loving swat to his leg for good measure. He lazily stretched again, watching Leo run off like an excited child, before he got up and slowly padded after him into his bedroom. It was, he was certain, nothing at all like Leo's dream bedroom. A large bed took the majority of the space, the sheets on it a simple granite gray and not at all out of silk or satin or pure gold. Across from it stood his closet, more properly named the land of lost clothes, which posed the threat of a serious avalanche to anyone who dared trying opening its gates. Right across the room, opposite of the door, stood the only organized corner in Ray's apartment- if two small closets and a few more drawers could be considered a corner. All of his makeup that wasn't currently in his suitcase was there- foundations, concealers, eye shadow pallets, lipsticks and powders galore. This was his happy place.

"I'm afraid you'll be very disappointed with how boring my closet is," Ray laughed as he finally closed the distance to Leo. "No anime shirts."

His arms snaked around the other's waist, pulling him against his chest as he hugged him from behind, planting a kiss on his cheek before resting his head on his shoulder.

"Can I please take a shower before I put on the clean clothes you'll so thoughtfully pick for me? Also," he laughed. "I need to take this mess off your face before I can paint you again. And I'm definitely using less eyeliner today," he sneaked in another kiss, this time on the corner of his mouth before he let him go. "Come on."

Lacing his fingers with Leo's he pulled him out of his bedroom, through his apartment and into his bathroom. The well-lit vanity mirror Leo was looking for was actually there, with a small wooden stool which he pulled out and half tugged half pushed Leo into. Pulling out makeup remover wipes from one of the cabinets, he set to work on wiping away the leftovers of his work from yesterday.

"Do you know what you want to do after we eat?" His hands moved across Leo's forehead, down his cheeks and more gently under and over his eyes. "Or is this a 'we see what the moment brings' kind of day?" Disposing of the used wipe, he opened another cabinet to produce a fresh towel, and a drawer for a new toothbrush. The type of relationships he preferred made sure he was well equipped with those. When he handed them to Leo, his eyes lingered on his face for another moment.

"Maybe you shouldn't go back to black," he said, this time with a gentle smile. "I'd hate having even more competition than I do now."

"Oh gosh, there really aren't any anime shirts. Oh, Raaaaay. Don't worry I have some you can borrow. I mean, they won't fit but you can borrow them." Being in Ray's arms was ten times better than being wrapped in a blanket that just came straight out of the dryer. Leo nuzzled his sweet darling pumpking's cheek as he was kissed. "Why do you get to shower when I don't? Or do I get a shower and you're just holding out on me? Perhaps we even get to share a shower?" Leo grinned as he was taken to the bathroom. "You naughty, naughty boy." He laughed loudly and, just to make sure Ray was paying full attention to him, gave him nice smack on the ass. "Oh I like that!"

The grin never left his face as Ray ran the makeup wipe over his face. When was the last time he'd felt this elated? "After we eat we go to my place so I can hello to my dog. You have to meet him too. Remember, if he doesn't like you, then..." Well, normally Ray would be kicked to the curb, but Leo didn't even want to joke about that. He was having so much fun and really wanted to continue doing this with Ray (whatever this was). "Well, I'll talk to him if he doesn't like you. Maybe you can do something to appease him."

That happy, sweet grin immediately became devious when Ray gave him the toothbrush. "Oh my. You're awfully prepared for this, aren't you? What else have you got in these drawers?" Privacy didn't exist in Leo's world. Literally. Either everything was exposed or you weren't who you said you were. So it was easy for him to open Ray's cabinets and sift through them in a search for.... "Where are they? Where are the condoms? Don't hide them from me, babe, let me see how big they are. Let's see what you got!"

More laughs came from Leo and he somehow lost his footing and fell back onto the stool. Perhaps he wasn't as sober as he thought he was. "Ray. Ray, come here." Leo motioned the other closer to him with his finger and once he was in range he grabbed his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss. It was messy, ridiculous, kind of loud, a little pretty and everything that was Leo Hart. Leo himself didn't exactly know what he was doing, but he knew he loved every moment of it. Kissing this man made Leo want to wax poetic. He would go and study Shakespeare today just so he could recite it to this beautiful man. Honestly, if he could spend the rest of his life kissing Ray he would do it, but he broke away only so he could try to make his darling blush.

"I'm not a nice person, you know. But I do tell the truth. And the truth is, babe, you are just..." Leo ran his fingers through Ray's hair and across his cheek. "Beautiful. And so much fun. You have a silly side to you that I just adore. You're talented. You're amazing. I bet you don't hear any of that enough." Leo placed a small kiss to Ray's lips. "So if you need someone to tell you these things just call me. I'll be happy to remind you." It seemed Leo did have a gentle side to him. Not that anyone except Ray had seen it in a long, long time.

But someone had to move things forward. The day wasn't gonna start itself!

"Well, go on. You're gonna shower, right? Take your clothes off, bae." Leo snapped his fingers as he settled against the vanitey. "Come on, dearest! Take it all off!"

"What's that? Where did 'out of your life for good' go?" Ray couldn't help but tease Leo. He leaned back against the wall, crossing his arms as he watched him bounce around the room. He didn't mind Leo wrecking havoc on his apartment- it was a mess as is, and there wasn't anything discriminating he was hiding there.

"Wrong room handsome. Try the nightstand in the bedroom."

Leo's laughter was infectious. Ray found himself smiling widely as he pushed himself off the wall, obediently closing the distance to Leo. His left hand on the edge of the stool and his right on the other's waist, he kissed him back, a low hum vibrating in the back of his throat. He liked it. A lot. And what the hell was he even doing? Wasn't he the one who said they should talk about it when they were sober? The one who believed any sort of relationship in the workplace was a big no? Who was he???

Well, right now he was a very happy person. Content. Excited. He was in blissful denial, more than happy to bury his head in the sand and just enjoy what they had. Which was exactly why he was a little disappointed when Leo broke away, his lips moving to leave a trail of soft kisses along his jaw and up to his ear and behind it, as a consolation prize.

"Hmmm..." he gave a non-committing hum when Leo began praising him, a light shade of pink washing his face from one cheek all the way to the other. When he was finally forced to leave his hiding place in Leo?s neck, he couldn't bring himself to look him in the eye. He was overestimating him, just like everyone else were. And despite everything he was saying, he wasn't all that great and wonderful like he painted him to be. Once again, anxiety began to claw at his mind. He'll be so disappointed when he finds out how flawed he is. He just knew he would. For now though... for now he'll hold on to the illusion for a little longer. And Leo snapping his fingers at him was just what he needed to snap himself out of this mood.

"Take it off huh?" He smirked at Leo. After a moment pause, he pulled his shirt over his head and threw it at the other. Opening the top button of his pants he slinked towards him until they were nearly flash against each other. One hand on the vanity on either side of Leo made sure he was effectively trapped between it and Ray as he leaned down to kiss him again, long and slow, even going as far as allowing his tongue to press past his lips, exploring that still new and very exciting territory.

"Try not burning the house down while you snoop okay?" He asked when he finally broke away. "Or do I need to keep you locked in here with me while I shower?"

Oh that non-committing hum did not go unnoticed by the master of people-reading Leo Hart. Okay, maybe he wasn't the best people-reader. If he was, then maybe he wouldn't be so despised among his peers, but Leo certainly could tell that Ray was one of those people who didn't like compliments. To say this came as a shock was an understatement. Leo took Ray to be one of those sorts who knew how beautiful and stunning and charming and perfect he was, but pretended he was OH SO humble so he could bask in the compliments given to him by others who just HAD TO LET HIM KNOW how amazing he was. It seemed that was not the case though.

Well, Leo would have to think about that when he wasn't being pinned by a sexy shirtless Ray. The normally quick on his feet Leo became an obedient little puppy when he found himself himself under Ray yet again. His silver tongue did nothing to assist his lost quick wit (though it did assist in giving him a decent taste of Ray). For the first time in forever Leo wondered if the man he was kissing actually enjoyed doing it. Did he like the taste of him and his alcohol ridden morning breath? Did he like that Leo was sometimes a noisy kisser and sometimes a quiet one, who knew which Leo was gonna come out? Did he like that Leo couldn't keep his hands off of that disgustingly handsome chest of his?

And if he did, then why the hell did he pull away?

"Well, if you keep me locked in here with you I doubt you'll manage to shower." What was wrong with him? If this was anyone else they would have been had sex. On the floor. Last night. And Leo would currently be wandering down the streets on his red-carpeted walk of shame. Did he actually... No. No, it couldn't be.

Did he actually want his first time with Ray to be special?

Unheard of. Absolutely unheard of. Or it would have been had Leo not reluctantly pulled away from the Adonis in front of him, leaving him with only a soft kiss planted on his lips. "Don't keep me waiting long," he said as he sashayed away back to Ray's bedroom. Instead of looking for the condoms he was so curious about only moments before, Leo ran to the cabinets that he knew to be filled with makeup. And once he opened them his eyes shined like stars. He was most certainly in a land of...

"OPPALAAAAAAAANCE!"

When Ray got out of the shower he would be welcomed with a sight of Leo sitting cross-legged on his floor, his arms covered from elbow to fingers in swatches. Oh, and of course....

"Let's just go back to my place first so I can shower there and get my own clothes and find an anime shirt for you." Because that was very important. "It'll also give you time to convince Champa you're worth keeping company with me. Then we can go get you your nasty blueberry pancakes, and don't worry I'll try to break you of that horrible habit."

Was Ray truly worried about Leo burning the house down? Not really. Was he disappointed he didn't get to keep him locked with him in the bathroom? Maybe a little. For one of those two reasons, the shower he took was quick and effective, bringing him back into the state of a presentable human being in a matter of minutes. When he was done, his hair was a new, wet kind of messy, any traces of sweat and makeup from the previous night completely gone from his skin, and his breath finally did not smell like expired concealer (and why did he even allow himself to kiss someone with this breath what the hell was wrong with him and would Leo ever come close to him again?).

With nothing more than a towel around his waist and maybe just a little bit of concern, he cautiously opened the bathroom door to see what kind of mayhem Leo was up to in the few minutes he didn't keep an eye on him. The living room and kitchen seemed alright, no more messy than they were under his rule, but he didn't let his guard down. The bedroom was the most potentially explosive area in his apartment, and sure enough Leo did not disappoint.

"Oh. My god." Ray had to hold himself to avoid bursting into laughter. Leo was covered in makeup almost from head to tow. He looked like a toddler left unattended with a crayon box, only these crayons also had glitter and shimmer in them and probably cost a little more. "You look like you were having fun when I wasn't here."

Hearing Leo's sensible order of preferences, Ray chuckled. In truth though, he was a little excited about going to his house- to see where and how he lived, what he filled his apartment with, meet his dog, see where he slept... sure he got to see some of those through that angry video he made what seemed like fifty years ago, but being invited and seeing it in person was a whole different thing.

"Can I just put on something before we go try to mature your palate out of that of a child?" Sure, he might have been able to happily live on chocolate and ice cream alone (and he oftentimes did), but it did not mean he couldn't get to mock Leo for the exact same thing. "I mean, I don't know if walking around with someone dressed like this," he opened his arms to emphasize his near-nudity. "Is the kind of public attention you want. Unless you're the 'there's not such thing as bad publicity' type of guy."

Turning away from him without waiting for an answer, he opened the organized mess that was his closet. He knew where everything was- even if other's didn't. "Last chance to pick my clothes," he warned. "If you don't do this now you have no right to complain I robbed you of it and owe you for the rest of the day."

It was nice to hear Ray's voice, but it was even nicer to see him with little more than a towel on. Was Ray trying to kill Leo or was it genuinely an accident? Whatever heart Leo had in his skinny little chest was about to burst out and spill all over these wonderful palettes and lipstick--which was probably the only reason Leo forced it to stay put. Subtlety, however, was not in Leo's wheelhouse. He made it quite obvious where he was look and how hard he was staring. "What the fuck are you trying to do to me, Ray?" Leo stood and immediately placed his hands on Ray's chest and lightly tugged at the towel that was hiding that oh so precious piece of equipment. "Have some decency; I'm trying to keep some semblance of self-control and you just waltz in here like a goddamn greek statue."

Ugh he was gorgeous.

Clothes were Leo's only hope. Or rather they were Ray's only hope of being saved from Leo jumping on him and showing him just what he was capable of. The closet was less exciting than Leo had hoped. He pulled out several shirts, ungraciously dropping them on the floor as he rejected them. "Black. Neon Black. Pastel black. Light black. Dark black. What the fuck is with this closet?" Finally, Leo found something that he could approve of. This pretty blue shirt would look nice these black denim jeans. Maybe Ray could throw on this pair of boots, oh and this black sweater was pretty cute. "Let me dress you every day, okay?"

Leo left Ray to get dressed though he would leave without a souvenir. As he left he snatched the towel off of Ray's body, laughing at winking at the man before exiting the bedroom. As hard as it was to resist he didn't look down. Well that wasn't true. He caught a good glimpse of that perfect ass on his way out. He'd make a mental note to give it a few squeezes as they ran about town today. Speaking of, Leo didn't leave Ray's bedroom without a few gifts of his own. He threw on one of Ray's jackets and sunglasses once they were ready to leave the apartment. Like hell he'd be caught looking like this outside. Thankfully the Uber driver didn't recognize him and left them alone as Leo snuggled close to Ray for the duration of the ride.

Once inside the door of the apartment complex, Leo safely removed his glasses and jacket as he guided Ray to his own apartment. "Don't be shocked that it's bigger than your's, okay?" That was mostly due to the double income of Leo and his brother. "And don't be mean to my dog or I'll kill you." Leo opened the door and immediately cried out "Helloooooooo!" which signaled Champa's arrival. The large white dog barreled into the living area and jumped into his master's arms. They both fell to the floor, wrapped in each other's arms.

"Hello, my Champa! Hello hello, my Champa! I missed you so much! You sweet boy did you behave yourself while mama was gone?" As if he somehow knew exactly what Leo was saying Champa whined and barked accordingly. While the two rolled on the floor, giving each other kisses and generally expressing their love for one another, another man walked into the room eating a bowl of cereal and eyeing Ray suspiciously.

"This a... date?" he asked Leo who had finally stood up, though held his large dog in his arms as if it were nothing.

"Kind of. He's a friend."

Leo glared at Erik as he scoffed. "A friend?" he cried turning to Ray. "Is Leo blackmailing you?"

"Shut up. Mom said the same thing."

"And you introduced him to mom? Jesus, you guys are moving fast."

"Shut up." Leo finally put down Champa and guided Ray to the couch. "Sit here and just let Champa do his thing, okay?" Normally it wouldn't take long for the dog to cast his judgement. Champa stood in front of Ray and eyed him, much in the same Leo liked to do. Unlike Leo, though, he did nothing. He just tilted his head and whined, unsure of what to make of the man in front of him. Even Erik was shocked at this response. Again, Champa tilted his head to the other side and whined. The confused dog stood and barked a few times, and for a moment Leo panicked. Champa was the best judge of character there was. If he didn't like Ray then....

But there was hope yet. Champa was apparently just trying to get his bearing. What was so different about Ray then everyone else, Leo didn't know. Champa couldn't get a good read on him, but eventually the dog forced his head under Ray's hand to ask for pets. With that, Ray had been accepted by Leo's biggest fan.

"Oh thank god," Leo whispered. "Fuck me I thought you were a goner, Ray."

The stress was too much. God, this was an interesting morning. "I'm gonna shower. Erik, be nice to Ray." Without so much as a glance back, Leo left Ray in the awkward presence of big brother and guard dog.

Maybe the reason being with Leo was so easy was simply because he couldn't keep up, so his mind didn't have the time to process what he was doing, Ray thought as Leo teased him, dressed him, and undressed him all in the span on thirty seconds. He only managed a half-formed "think about moving in already?" under his breath before he was left alone to get ready for the detrimental task of meeting Leo's dog.

Once again, his witty comment about comparing size didn't get the time to shine as they entered Leo's domain. The dog... well, even after seeing it in a picture, was everything Ray could imagine. Incredibly energetic, a little flashy, very well groomed and lacking inhibitions- basically, he was Leo was two extra legs and some fur. It was natural then, he guessed as he chuckled under his breath, that Leo would show him so much affection. He had a feeling nobody liked Leo more than Leo.

The entrance of a new person forced Ray to come out a little from the comfortable bubble he lived in for the past 12 hours or so, where there were no other people. And while he woke up a while ago, he still didn't have his coffee, which meant his social skills were a little behind. By the time he started thinking about answers to all the questions Leo tackled effortlessly, he was already pulled into the couch for the impending right of passage.

To an onlooker, the sight might have been a giggle-inducing one. Unknowingly to him, Ray was almost mirroring Champa, slightly tilting his head this way and that as he examined the judge examining him. Given Champa's resemblance to his owner though, Ray wasn't too worried- he seemed to have managed to win over the latter eventually, so logically his success with the first should be almost guaranteed. He didn't react to the whines, nor did he to the barks- he made that mistake with Leo. All he did was penitently wait for a verdict to be made.

When a furry head shoved under his hand in a demand for attention- again, bearing a striking resemblance to someone else in the room- a small victory smile tugged on Ray's lips. If getting the Champa stamp of approval, a Champa stampa if you will, was so important to Leo, there was no way Ray wouldn't get it. And after his dog was conquered, it was time to move on to his brother.

"Erik, right?" Socially skilled Ray was finally back out to play. "I'm Ray. Although I guess you already know it," he laughed. "It's nice to meet you."

"Same," Erik smiled at him. It reminded him of that of Leo's, minus the excess sass. "He doesn't really bring a lot of friends here. Or boyfriends. Surely you can't imagine why."

Okay, maybe there was some sass.

"Not at all," Ray laughed again. "But he's not that bad once you get to know him. Although I'm sure I don't need to tell you this."

There was a moment of silence in which Erik eyes him suspiciously. "Are you sure he doesn't have something on you?" He finally asked.

"Honest to god." Ray rested his hand on his heart.

"And... are you really his friend? Like, do you actually like him?"

"I do," there was much more truth to this statement than the question or answer insinuated, but Ray was way too busy wondering where all of this was going to really think about it. A wonder that turned into a healthy fear at the evil smile that spread on Erik's face. Ray knew this smile. This man was most definitely Leo's brother.

"Come," Erik cheerfully put his arm through Ray's and pulled him off the couch and into the apartment. "Since you claim to be Leo's friend, there's no point hiding the truth. I'm sure you think all of this wonderfully nerdish decoration is all my doing, and that my brother is nothing but a fabulous makeup guru. But behold!" He opened a door dramatically, one that lead into a room that was as equally geek as it was glamour. Undoubtedly, Leo's.

"Umm..." Ray shuffled from one foot to the other in Erik's clear anticipation for a response. "I know."

"You do?"

"I do."

"But how...?"

"Remember that angry rant video about someone forcing him to expose his true nature?"

Erik gave a slow nod, still not up to speed, although it immediately stopped as Ray gingerly raised his hand and shrugged.

"You?"

"Me. Even made me watch it with him and everything. Threatened me a little after if I remember correctly," to be fair, Leo seemed to threaten him a lot those first few days.

"And you managed to turn him around?" This time it was Ray's turn to nod. "How?"

Ray was about to say he hadn't a single clue, when Erik seemed to get himself together. "Alright. Plan B," he pulled Ray from Leo's room and into another- his own, he assumed.

"Come on in, make yourself comfortable." Not like he had too many choices when Erik, still holding onto him, marched him to the bed and pushed him onto it before sitting next to him. Grabbing a tablet that rested on the nightstand, Erik snuggled up to Ray, proving once again he was a Hart beyond any reasonable doubt. And just like with the first one in his life, Ray had no idea what would happen next.

"Okay so you know diva Leo and you know geek Leo, and you even met our mom. But..." a few clicks and a photos app opened on the screen in front of him. "What about kid Leo? Ever seen him?"

No, and there was nothing more urgent than that in this moment.

Erik seemed to have caught the glimmer of interest in Ray's eyes and began swiping. Photo after photo of a young, black-haired Leo as a baby, going to the pool, eating ice cream, on the first day of school, on Halloween, playing with what must have been his mother's makeup...

"Cute, right?" Erik leaned his head on Ray's shoulder, clearly having fun seeing his own enjoyment in face of that little treasure. "Before he put that hideous green fluff on his head..."

Ray was barely paying attention to him. He now flipped through the photos on his own, getting glimpses into the Leo he didn't know. And with every single photo, the weird sense of something missed was joined by a growing desire to know more-about his past, about his family, about his friends, about his dreams... Ray just wanted to know it all. He just wanted to know Leo.

Leo couldn't find his brother or his potential boyfriend once he left the shower. He threw on yoga pants and an anime shirt (Trigun for those who care) and searched the apartment with his ever present best friend, Champa. He saw the door to his room was open, but alas there was no one to be found. No one in the bathrooms, no one in the kitchen, no one in the living area. It was as if the apartment was deserted. Though there was one room Leo didn't check.

With his now clean body and faithful companion his side, Leo stormed into Erik's bedroom with a roar of "Get the fuck away from my man!" Leo pointed one sharp talon his brother who rolled his eyes as he lifted his head from Ray's shoulder and scooted over (only slightly). As if to add to the provocation Champa was growling, his nose wrinkling and teeth bared. The two truly were one of a kind. Even Erik couldn't think of a dog who took on his master's emotions the way Champa did. Even so, both Champa and Leo could be bribed with something.

"I'm not trying to get with your man. Is he actually your man though? I thought you two were just friends?" Even when trying to keep a situation from escalating, Erik threw in some sass. For him, though, this was fine. He was an expert at neutralizing any sort of potential detonations. Erik lifted his hands in defense, though one hand somehow magically had a treat in it. Once he caught the sight of the, the loyal Champa immediately calmed down, smiled widely at Erik and sat politely in front of him until he was given his reward. "I just wanted to show him something is all."

"And what would that be?"

"I bought you something, my precious little brother." Much like Champa, Leo's aggression instantly dissipated as he waited for his reward. Not that Erik was willing to give it up just yet. With a pat on Ray's back and whisper of "Good luck," Erik slid past Leo and made his escape. "You'll get it soon! Don't worry. Oh and get out of my room." That was easier said than done. Champa apparently had made a decision to not only accept Ray, but to fall in love with him, marry him, have seven kids, and grow old together. The large dog filled in the space that Erik left vacant and plastered kisses all over Ray's face. "I love you, Ray. You taste like cinnamon, Ray. I hope Leo is happy with you, Ray. I'm happy with you, Ray. You're so fun, Ray. If only sweet Champa could speak those would be the things coming out of his mouth.

"Back off!" Hurricane Leo instantly grabbed Ray and dragged him off the bed. His eyes caught the iPad, a hint as to what Erik had been actually doing with Ray. "Wait," he said before he could make it out of the room. "Did Erik show you like... Pictures? Of... Me?" Leo blinked as a much better view of the iPad came into focus. "Goddammit, Erik!" Was that a blush creeping onto Leo's face? He lowered his head as he finally managed to pull Ray out of the room and into his bedroom, slamming the door behind him. Before he could say even one word, though, scratching and soft whining could be heard from the other side. Leo looked at Ray as if he made the worst mistake of his life.

"Come on, baby. Come on, sweet boi. Mama is sorry she yelled at you." Leo didn't hesitate to open the door, allowing his best friend inside who of course forgave his master for his folly.

What just happened? Honestly, Leo had no clue. He was suddenly exhausted and wondering why he thought it would be a good idea to bring Ray here when Erik had yet to leave. A whine left him and he wrapped his arms around Ray's waist, eventually pushing him onto the bed where he lay beside him. "I'm sorry about my brother. He's obnoxious. I can't believe he showed you those pictures. So fucking embarrassing." Leo his his face in Ray's neck, hoping to hide some of the shame that had covered him. Not to be outdone, Champa jumped inbetween them, laying his huge body out in a search for attention in the form of hugs and cuddles.

"My family is pretty terrible, aren't they? I'm sorry." When had Leo ever apologized for his insane family? When had ever felt so much shame and humiliation from pictures of him when he was a kid? When had he ever spoke so softly and full of guilt to someone he found himself caring deeply about? With a sigh, Leo reached over and took a whole of Ray's hand, squeezing it tightly as he rested it on Champa's side. Admittedly, his soft fur was a nice welcome to the hectic three minutes that had just passed, though Ray's gentle gaze and calming presence was more of what Leo wanted.

"One day we'll be married and laying together like this." Leo laughed loudly at his little joke, but was it weird that he kind of liked that image? The two of them, partners in crime for the rest of their lives? Well... That was a bit far off. Leo couldn't think about much five minutes out in the future. Rather than think about what could be in years and years to come, he enjoyed what they had right now. He enjoyed the Ray in front of him right now. He wanted to experience what had to offer and try to give him just as much in return.

"Kiss me," he told Ray. He leaned over Champa to give Ray access to him... Only for Champa to quickly follow the command and give Leo a cheek full of licks.

There was much love to be found on this bed.

The little familial dispute in front of him didn't shock Ray all that much. He grew up with sisters- it wasn't a real fight if there wasn't any hair pulling, scratching and maybe some biting if things got really heated. He was more busy with the warm tingly feeling in his chest that suddenly showed upon when Leo's declaration of ownership on him. Who resembled a dog now? He did appreciate the lesson about Leo's positive response to treats though. He'd make sure to take mental note and remember it for future use.

A jovial laugh left his lips at the affectionate attack from Champa and he was quick to return it with pets and hugs, all the while trying to avoid getting accidentally frenched by him, when he was suddenly pulled away by Leo. A very, very upset Leo.

"Leo, wait..." Though he couldn't really say much when he was once again whisked away by one of the Hart's. That seemed to be a family thing.

"Leo..." he tried again once they were in his room, only to be cut off by Champa barging at his door. It was much easier when Leo finally landed himself to him.

Immediately, Ray's arms wrapped around Leo as he let him lead him to the bed. His lips pressed to the top of his head and his hand was rubbing the other's back, trying to calm him down. He wasn't sure at all why what just happened made him this upset- but then again, when did he ever understood why things made Leo upset? A good first step though would be to make him come out of his hiding, which was successfully done a moment later, if not by Ray. He let him go on, let it all out, and only panicked a little when he talked about getting married. And he was on his way to answer Leo's request when he was blocked by a large white ball of fur.

With a sigh, Ray let go of Leo's hand before scooting off the bed. He circled it only to drop to sit crossed legged next to him, pulling him by his shirt to roll him in his direction. One forearm planted on each side of his body he leaned down to deliver the requested kiss. It was long, soft, and very sweet. Honestly, if Ray could kiss Leo all day he probably would. He had meant to calm Leo down, to let him know everything was okay, and yet the moment their lips touched, and the longer they lingered there, the more grounded he felt. When he finally broke away, gently rubbing his nose to Leo's, his voice came out in a sort of gentle tenderness he himself didn't didn't expect.

"I like your family. Your mom is awesome. Your brother is cute. And you... I was right. You look adorable in black" he chuckled. "I'm not sorry I met them. They're great." This was the honest truth. Ray was immediately smitten with Ronnie when he met her the previous night, and he had a feeling Erik would prove to be a useful ally. And as for the one who started it all...

"I'm a little angry with you though." The mock seriousness in Ray's voice was probably debunked the moment his lips moved behind Leo's ear and began trailing small, soft kisses up and down his neck, meant to be more ticklish than anything else. "Why didn't I see those photos earlier, hmm? What else are you hiding from me Leo?" By the point his voice lightened up completely, the words he spoke against the other's skin almost a chuckled tease.

When he lifted to look at Leo again, the eyes he was looking at him with were soft, matching his smile as he reached to brush his hair away from his face. If he had known the kind of face he was making, Ray might have gotten a serious panic attack right there and then. But right now, all he could think about was the ambiguous feeling that was starting to form shape in his chest which he was very reluctant to name.

"Really, they're great." He repeated. "Completely normal compared to my family. Think a brother is difficult? Try adding two sisters. I guarantee you, everything you go through I did too, and more. Trust me, the Harts are nothing compared to the Deoras."

Was it possible to read love and tenderness in someone's face? That was all Leo saw in Ray's expression after that lovely, calming, perfect kiss. Honestly, he wished the kiss could have lasted longer. He would have done anything for those lips to touch his again and remind him that whatever it was he was freaking out about moments before was nothing. "My brother is not cute," Leo whispered with a smile as he nuzzled Ray back. Naturally Champa tried to get in on the affectionate display but after a quick "Shh, shh, lay down sweetie," from Leo the dog settled back on the bed and minded his business.

Oops, Leo didn't mean to let out that soft, sweet moan as Ray trailed kisses down his neck. How he was able to keep his composure, Leo had no idea. It was a miracle to him and probably proof that there was some greater divine force out there. Leo returned the affectionate kisses with a few of his own, planted lightly Ray's cheek and up to his ear where he found himself giving said ear a light nibble. "I suppose if you want me to try black again I can. But remember, you're the one who said you didn't want competition." He chuckled softly and prayed to that mysterious divine force he had only recently discovered that Ray couldn't hear the drumming of his heart against his chest. It was loud enough that Leo thought he might get a headache, but thankfully Ray seemed to be unaware of just how lucky they were that Leo's heart didn't burst from his chest.

"The Deoras are the crazy ones then?" Leo asked, his hands cupping Ray's beautiful face. "Well, perhaps if you decide to let me meet them I'll be able to deduce that on my own. I'm curious about the type of people Ray Deora was surrounded by his whole life." Leo planted another kiss on Ray's lips before standing up to move to his bookshelf, followed by Champa.

"More importantly, my hunny, you aren't so familiar with anime. Listen, if you don't remind me to let you borrow these things before the end of the night I'll kill you." With that Leo began pulling manga and anime DVDs from his shelf, setting it on his bed and quickly explaining whatever it was he pulled to Ray. Champa gave his opinion as well. He placed a paw on one manga set, which Leo immediately agreed was a must-read. The last manga he pulled was one of his all-time favorites, Sailor Moon, and he handed it directly to Ray as he sat back on the bed.

"Did you see the picture of me playing with makeup when I was a kid?" Leo blushed again, still seemingly embarrassed that Ray even saw pictures of him as a child. "My mom took that picture. She was gracious enough to let me play with her makeup collection. I told her I wanted to create a look based on Sailor Mars from this manga. Mars is a badass bitch, Ray, and my favorite Sailor Scout. You'll love her. Oh, and funnily enough her real name is Rei." Leo laughed and threw himself back in Ray's arms--affection was something he seemed to love considering how quick he was to turn people away. "We'll come back here at the end of the day so I can pack up these books and DVDs for you. I don't want to carry them around. Speaking of, you gotta take me to this pancake place. I'm starving."

Contradicting himself entirely, Leo lay back on the bed and pulled Ray down with him. He even decided to start a conversation after asking to be taken to breakfast. Knowing Leo, he'd blame Ray for their late eating time even after he worked so hard to keep the man right here in his cozy bed. "You don't like all this nerdy stuff, right? Or you're just not into it? I mean, don't get me wrong I'm still going to show you my game room when we have time, but I want to know.... You know. What makes you happy, Ray? Just make up? Which is fine if that's what it is. Obviously I'm passionate about it too, but do you have anything else?" Leo rest his head on Ray's chest with one arm wrapped around his waist as he glanced around his room at his various anime and video game posters.

He'd definitely have to explain to Ray what all the fandoms these posters are from.