The heart of the ocean (closed 18+ )

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie glad to see cherry back checked him over in a worrysome but motherly way. Snuggling into Ayme Yukie kissed his cheek in thanks before settling down with the child wanting to watch him for awhile to see if he became more stressed over being played with by the human.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• LoneDigger

Ayme curled around his mate and their child protectively as he watched Cheri. He seemed fine, but you never could be too careful. Adrian didn't seem dangerous, but he didn't trust the human either.

"Where will we go if we leave? Into colder or warmer waters?" Yukie asked knowing all to well the two could migrate if they chose to leave this place

"We could always come back if we do leave" yukie added with a small sigh his mind full of worry.

"Wherever is best for him. We can adapt."

Ayme murmured as he flicked his tail, wrapping it around Cheri gently to keep him close by.

"Mmh we are good at that" Yukie mumbled before yawning his body tiered and desiring sleep.

• 1 month later...

"Go back to the nest and get some rest... There's something I need to take care of before we can escape."

He gently nudged his mate and the young one back to the cave, then swam off searching for Lucas.

Yukie nodded and went back to his safe nest and snuggled down with cherry knowing they would need alot of strenth for their swim.

Ayme hated this place, and everyone inside it with a passion. But Lucas he couldn't bring himself to. Maybe it had something to do with his claim, or the fact that the man had changed his ways just to try and understand him. Lucas was powerful, but he could be trusted. He had Ayme's respect, and that wasn't something many could say.

The merman swam circles around the large tank, looking through the glass for a familiar face. He saw a few strangers gawking up at the tank, and they had brought their young ones. Ayme didn't understand why humans would do that. Shouldn't they be at home or out hunting? Such strange creatures.

Lucas looked at Ayme slightly confused why the male was out in the open and went to the back room gently touching the smaller tide pool with his hand to show he was there.

Ayme's sensitive hearing picked up on a familiar faint splashing against the water, the vibrations traveling all the way to the mermen and alerting him it was Lucas. He swam off towards the tide pool, wondering why he hadn't checked there first since it seemed the best place to look. Oh, well. He pushed through the water and underneath the man's hand. Letting it rest over his back which was completely de-barbed at the moment.

"You seem more calm" Lucas admitted gently petting the males defenseless back as he sat quietly on the edge of the pool looking down at ayme.

"I'm trying to be... when I'm around you it's a little easier."

Ayme smirked gently, but then his expression became more serious once again. He didn't know how to tell him, so he just decided to show Lucas instead. Waiting for awhile until things were quiet, til he couldn't feel anyone else around before slowly turning on his back.

"Your being quite... Unguarded" Lucas admitted gebtly touching Aymes face in quite the loving manner.

"I shouldn't be... Not like this..."

Ayme murmured, but he held still. Fighting the faint urge to bite the hand touching him, or to puff out the spikes along his back. Lucas wouldn't hurt him, he had already told himself that. But why was he feeling so nervous? How could he explain this?

"Mmh well then what is it you wanter?" Lucas asked stopping the petting as he looked down at Ayme. "You dont circle the tank like that normally" Lucas added with a small frown wondering what Ayme was up to.

"It's not what I want... You don't understand!"

Ayme spiked up a bit, but then forced himself to settle. He had such a quick temper it was scary even to him. It wasn't the human's fault he wasn't a mind reader.

"I wanted out... But I can't go now. I have this..."

He showed the man by moving his hand over his scales, resting on the pouch.

"Ah...." Lucas whispered surprised by the small bump under the pouch. "....are you really?" Luvas asked just a touch excited aboht being a father again the male gently petting the pouch in quite the loving way.

"Yes, really. And it's all your fault."

Ayme teased fondly, he didn't mean anything by it. But he was equally surprised. Though this was far from his first child, he'd never carried one before, only been on the giving end.

"...do you plan on raising it here?" Lucas asked softly wondering what ayme wanted to go as he carassed his loving mates face lucas just a tad bit embarassed by their end result from all of the sex.

"Yes... Because what if it looks more like you? It would not thrive in the ocean. Though if it more like me then we need to raise it in the wild."

Ayme explained, also a bit ashamed at the two of them for letting this happen. That's what he got for being such a horny slut.

"Well we will just have to wait and see but i wonder how your other mate will handle it" lucas asked soflty.

"Yukie? I don't think he'll mind. He has other mates here. Everyone just fucks everyone around here. It's weird."

Ayme frowned slightly, he had to think it had something to do with the artificial environment kick started the breeding season, or rather it never ended since conditions were always favorable. No predators, perfect water temperature, endless food... It was like a paradise and a prison.

"I see" Lucas added with a small sigh before removing his hand from the water. "What will you do if im not always around? Wont you get lonely?" Lucas asked the man not often at the aquarium lately.

"Lonely? Perhaps. But I'm used to being alone. That's how it is in the ocean."

Ayme didn't even realize his own emotions, he just thought because that's how it had always been that's how he would feel now. The endless blue of the sea was vast and he only rarely met up with his own kind, and avoided humans like a plague, but lately that was getting harder and harder to do.

"I see well im sure youll be fine while I'm gone then" lucas replied before getting up and heading back to his car having only stopped to leave supplies for adrain while he was off traveling.