Hidoku Shinaide -NEKOTA Yonezou

twinkle

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It's all that has been translated up Vol 4. Vol 4 also includes the extra of Elektel and Hidoku.

• 1 month later...

I've heard there's a private group actively translating Hidoku Shinaide, but not releasing their translations - is this true? If it is, it's sad... I wanted to read more about this manga T-T Hope we can eventually get those... I found a spanish version of V05 Ch03; no english translation yet though.

Also, I was wondering if the chapters called "Jutta Story" translated by Hertz Scans are part of any volume? Or is it an Extra Story?

Thanks in advance :p

Hi, do you know which group is actually scanlating the continuation of Hidoku Shinaide? I've looked everywhere and cannot find any. If there is one that scanlating for private, is it possible for YO to get it or if not, can you do the scanlation? Should I request it in the request forum?

Thanks,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Currently, Pinku Blossom is scanlating the latest chapters of Hidoku Shinaide. They've done a few doujins and chapters 01-04 of volume 05. The quality is pretty good, but they only offer downloads, so I suggest going to

pinku-blossom.tumblr.com

and request the downloads.

• 2 weeks later...
Currently, Pinku Blossom is scanlating the latest chapters of Hidoku Shinaide. They've done a few doujins and chapters 01-04 of volume 05. The quality is pretty good, but they only offer downloads, so I suggest going to

pinku-blossom.tumblr.com

and request the downloads.

hi. thank you for this tip but i'm kind of worried because they ask for your location and IP address... is it really safe/ok?

• 2 weeks later...
hi. thank you for this tip but i'm kind of worried because they ask for your location and IP address... is it really safe/ok?

Yes, I followed the steps, answered the questions they stipulate and received the files with no issues.

can you please give me an example of your email (it can be a picture or the exactly words of the email that you send them)? It's seem like i don't really understand their step much, as well as i don't know whether i can request many or just one chapter, because i want to ask for the whole vol 5.

can you please give me an example of your email (it can be a picture or the exactly words of the email that you send them)? It's seem like i don't really understand their step much, as well as i don't know whether i can request many or just one chapter, because i want to ask for the whole vol 5.

For requesting the latest chapter release:

Address only one person, not all the DL givers.

Email Subject: "DL Request: Manga Series Name Volume No. and Chapter No."

Then a short message specifying the series and the download you're requesting.

For past releases:

Email Subject: "DL Giver's Name: Manga Series Name Volume no. and Chapter no Inquiry"

Mail this at the id given in this post here:

The DL givers are friendly and co-operative. (I go to erleign.)

They do ask certain questions which may seem intrusive to your online privacy but it's to avoid legal hassles which inevitably arise when the files end up on manga aggregator sites that make money off scanlators' hard work. I've gone through their procedure twice now and I've nothing to complain about.

HIiii. im sorry im also having trouble with her explanation. and your explanation seems a little bit different with hers (since yours provide 'manga series name' and hers doesnt)

so what i have to do is just filling the email subject with the format without writing any message inside the email?

if i want to ask for the whole volume 5, would you mind giving me an example of the format? just a screencap/picture will do.thank you so much! :)

Hi,i did the differents steps and i receved the 3 last chapters,it was a bit long but effective,so i m not complaining...so here is what i sent(subject:lupus: vol.5 chapter 5-5.5,chapter 4,chapter 3)and thats it no message requested,you can of course ask for all the chapters,you will receve an answer after a day and you have just to fulfill other tasks nothing complcated,hope you will succeed good luck.

mah, I send the e-mail and I give an answer to the questions but no reply :( I don't understand the reason, thank god for the existence of sharing sites, the scanlators are so against that and I prefer to have the original file, but in this case I'm very disappointed

Yes, I followed the steps, answered the questions they stipulate and received the files with no issues.

thank you for the tip. :) although... until now i haven't heard anything from them. i haven't even gotten the chapter T^T

oh! and did you have to go through the procedures again if you wanted to get more from them? :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This is a tumblr post by pinku-blossom, who had been scanlating HS.

Guys! I just received the email from my translator regarding to Hidoku Shinaide. During YaoiCon this year, Sublime has announced that Ten count & Hidoku Shinaide will be licensed and Hidoku Shinaide will released as 2-in-1; Vol.1+2 & Vol.3+4, separate vol. for Akira.

So, I suggest we should purchase the license works to support sensei! From now on, we will do only doujinshi of our lovely couple or some spoiler of the latest chapter. There will be no longer scanlation of the series.

Ps. You still able to download our coming doujin but the rest of vol.4-6 are no longer available

Unless some other scan group picks up Hidoku Shinaide, I suggest the English licensed version is your best bet (though it will probably take a few years to come out). Otherwise, there are raws which you can find on Chinese sites.