Out of the pan and into the Fire w/Yukonwolfspirit +18 (PRIVATE)

azuneko

"Your welcome" Yukie added with a smile waving out to Yu who was just floating around and watching.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• azuneko

Sugino watched the two before he went to sit back in the shade. Yuma looked at Yukie and then her mother. "Papa... is it okay not to be with mama?" she asked him softly while the little crab she found was on her lap. She giggles as it was trying to clip at her hair.

"Yeah its okay Yu doesnt always stay with me sometimes he likes playing stuff and doing things I cant do" Yukie admitted before moving his umbrella to shade his skin a little more from the harsh rays.

Yuma was a little confused by Yukie's words. It didn't answer her question. Though she just smiled as she finished up her castle. Standing up with the crab on her shoulder. "I'm going to go play with Yu. Papa should get out of the sun.'' she says with a smile.

"Ah...okay" Yukie replied trying to not feel so abandoned by Yumas change in company as he smiled and went back over to his lovers side. "Yuma is quite bright... " Yukie admitted with a smile.

"Women are scary after all. Its no surprise that she is bright. So are you having fun?" Sugino asked his with a smile. He wonders as he lowers his gaze a bit. Yuma went over towards Yu as she smiled. "Want to play together? This beach can be really fun if its the two of us." she says

"Yeah Never thought id have a family or this kind of fun" Yukie admitted with a smile before snuggling up to sugino. "But, I'm also glad i can get you to myself sometimes" Yukie admitted with a sly smirk.

"Sure...." Yu replied slightly hiding on his tube as he looked at yuma before making his way over so she could join him. While he was scare of being teased for how he looked he couldnt help but want a friend. Offering out a deeply scarred arm to Yuma he smiled happily for once forgetting his body was deeply scarred with old burns.

Sugino looked at him as he was suddenly closer. "I see... well I am glad as well. Its not everyday I get to be this close to you. I am happy even if..." he grew silent as he looked at the children. He didn't want to say too much especially if there was a chance Yukie would forget it once the next day arrived. He felt it would all just be wasted efforts on his part. He had to keep telling himself mentally that he has to be patient.

Yuma looked at Yu as he held his hand out to her. She smiled as she took hold of it. "Yay! I was worried you wouldn't want to play. I made a little friend in the sand." she says as she showed him the tiny crab. Yuma was sure Yu was conscious of his body so she wouldn't bring it up. Though she did want to make sure he wasn't in pain. Her concern would wait until later. She wanted to be sure they could have tons of fun.

"Even if what?" Yukie asked looking at sugino wondering why he stopped mid sentence. "....your trying to keep something from me" Yukie finally added not liking that his mate was being so distance.

"Ah he looks like one of the natural crabs here...my favorite is the emerald crabs" Yu replied with a small smile watching the small crab.

"I am not doing any such thing. I am just trying to avoid crying my eyes out every morning knowing you'll forget things I or Yuma might say to you. If I am too fast it'll only hurt you in the end. I want to avoid that so I am just kicking myself mentally and walking on eggshells to be sure I don't overstep. I am trying to get you to fall in love with me like in the past. So we can create a wonderful future together. I just have to have a new level of patience that I never have tried before." Sugino says seriously. He was truly thinking out Yukie in everything he was saying and doing. He held Yukie on the same level as he did their daughter.

"....I see...." Yukie replied with a frown looking at Sugino with a slightly saddened expression. "If I could fix this mental side of me....would it help?" Yukie asked softly knowing Raven had talked to him about other options then medications and afew involved some risky surgeries and therapy. "....I have other options then doing what I am doing but, there is risk when fixing something like this" Yukie admitted resting his head on his knees. "Raven...offered me a way to fix myself....but it could mean i would have to relearn alot and theres no guarantee my body would do well with it." Yukie finished knowing that he had been pondering taking the operation for the last few months aince he did have alot of notes on his phone of thd topic.

Sugino moved towards him and he kisses his cheek. "There is no need for you to risk yourself my sweet. I am just being over concerned. We have only just started being around one another after so long. It will just take me some time to adjust to your everyday lifestyle. I have no worries about it. I am doing this for Yuma since she wants to be able to get to know you. I am also doing this for me as I want to be by your side." he said softly as Yuma was having fun with Yu.

"but, if you could cut out my memory issues it would be easier on you right?" Yukie asked more rleaxed but deeply considering his options since he did have a family to think about.

"I just want you beside me. I don't care what it is you are going through. We can get through it together." Sugino said with a smile. He held Yukie's hand as he was glad he was fine as things were.

"Im thinking of leaving for surgery after this trip..." Yukie added with a sigh. "I want something happy to think about if anything does go wrong." Yukie finished knowing the outcome could be dark but could also allow him to be more independent.

"If you truly wish to have the surgery then I shall stand by you all the way. I don't plan to leave your side one bit." he said with a smile as he kisses his cheek. He was glad to have Yukie so determined about this but it scared him deeply.

"Well it would require a visit back home" yukie admitted wanting to let Sugino know fully well that their trip would take them back to japan.

Sugino tilts his head a little. "Its your decision however I don't wish to end the trip so suddenly. Yu and Yuma finally seem to be getting along well right now. I want them to have time to be children and act their age." he says softly

"Mmh well i hope you dont mind extending it to a week trip since i booked us on more stuff" Yukie added with a devious smirk. "I think the children will love traveling and exploring for the week of adventure and by the time its done we should be more or less closer then before" Yukie finished.

• 2 weeks later...

Sugino looked at him with a smile. "I am looking forward to this extended week trip then. I want to see the both of them smiling more. That goes for you too. I want to enjoy that smile of yours that I haven't seen in ages." he said to him softly. Yuma set the crab down in the water since she saw another tiny crab. "Look Yu. Now he has a friend. Its just like us." she says smiling

"Well then I hope your prepared for a fun outing" Yukie added with a happy smile the male excited for their week long trip.

"Are you guys going to stay longer?" Yu asked softly looking at Yuma wondering if thwy would be leaving soon.

Sugino was glad to see Yukie smiling. It was one of the joys he got out of being here with him. There were others but this one was his favorite. He truly missed seeing a smile on his face.

Yuma looked at Yu as he asked her a question. "Mama can work from anywhere so as long as we want to stay we will stay. Beside I am having fun with you. So i'll make sad faces if he tries to leave early." she said showing Yu her sad face that always works on Sugino.

"Thats a pretty good sad face youll have to teach me so i can use it against dad. To be honest I dont want him to leave after our vacation" Yu admitted a little scared about his fathers surgery.

• 1 month later...

Yuma looked at Yu as she was noticing the gaze of worry on his face. "I will surely teach you. We will make sure both mama and papa are okay. After all we love them very much so we have to be sure they know it every second of every day." she says happily. She wasn't a hundred percent sure what was causing Yu to worry but she would do her very best to be sure they all could enjoy this trip together.

Yu nodded before pushing them back to shore Yukie having ordered lunch for everyone and was busy setting up the table under the umbrella.