Out of the pan and into the Fire w/Yukonwolfspirit +18 (PRIVATE)

azuneko

Yukie was waiting in the living room having called Yu to head downstairs to get ready the alpha already wabting his mate by his side. Looking at the top of the stairs Yukie watched as Yu appeared coming out another secret passageway.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• azuneko

Yuma and her fox followed right behind Yu as they exit the secret passageway. She smiled seeing Yukie as she walked over much slower than she had done when she first awoke. "Papa... where is mama?" she asked as the fox was gently placed down. "I am right here sweetie. Just had to change clothes to something more comfortable." he said as he smiled. Sugino looked at Yukie with a smile as well. "You look good in that. So I am guessing we are all ready to go?" he asked

"Yes we are ready but mister fox needs to stay home. It wouldn't be a good trip for it" Yukie explained gently to Yuma before glancing at his mate to side with him. "Ill have Raven babysit while we are away" Yukie finished watching as Yu went to go get in the car by himself.

Sugino looked at him as he nods his head. "Yukie is right Yuma. I'm sorry but the fox has to stay here.'' he said. Yuma looked at them and then at the fox. She sat down as she frowns. "You be a good little fox while I'm away. I'll be back I promise.'' she says softly. Sugino loves how sweet and kind she is. The fox relaxed there as she stood up smiling. "Okay I'm ready!!"

"Alright let's go get in the car" Yukie added with a small chuckle leading the way to a huge garage full of shiny cars that where worth quite a bit. "Family car so sixth down" Yukie mumbled to himself before stopping infront of the car Yu was waiting in already watching a movie.

Yuma headed towards the car as she got in. Her eyes drift towards Yu as she wonders how he got here before her. "You really want to go out don't you." she says as he put on her seat belt and glanced towards the window. Sugino grabbed the bags that weren't in the car yet and carried them. He glanced over at Yukie as he smiled. "You have quite the number of cars. Do they each have a purpose?"

"Yeah its rare father leaves the house its best to hurry and go before he changes his mind" Yu explained trying to focus on his movie just a touch more.

"If they do I couldn't tell you" Yukie admitted with a blush ths male unsure what each car was used for. "I know this is the one i use if I take Yu anywhere" Yukie added not liking he couldn't awnser the question.

Sugino looked at Yukie as he shakes his head. ''Don't worry about it. It's not all that important to know the use of the other vehicles. Just the important one which is the one we plan to use.'' he said as he moved to hold his hand. He could tell this strain on memory loss was difficult for Yukie to deal with. He knew he'd have to be extremely careful not to ask too many questions that would cause him trouble. "Shall we be on our way?'' he asked him gently

"Yeah" Yukie mumbled still troubled as he let got of his mates hand and got into the car and waited for sugino.

Sighing softly, he makes his way into the passenger seat and buckled up. He glanced back seeing that Yuma was looking out the window. He wonders if she was getting along with Yu or not. Even so he faced forward as he was ready to go. Though he worried he just ruined the mood of the day by asking Yukie the question he did. 'I guess... that's several steps back now... is it even possible to create a concrete relationship between us....' he thinks as his gaze shifts towards the window.

"....so, this trip is rather long if you need a bathroom break let me know. Of coursw ill make stops for snacks" Yukie explained to everyone in the car as he easily exited the garage and put in a number code on the touch screen that was very much apart of the dash

Once the garage door shut yukie watched as the house locked down fully on the little screen and the alarms where sactivated to protect the house while they where away.

Sugino listens and just nods his head. He knew this would be a long trip since Yukie mentioned it yesterday. He kept his gaze outside as he relaxed in the seat. 'Well that's some top notch security... I'm impressed...' he thinks. Yuma was doing the same as Sugino. Her little feet wiggling as she smiled. She enjoyed road trips as she always got to see things she usually didn't being at home.

" I use to sleepwalk...the alarms keep me inside" Yukie admitted with a blush the male amused by Sugino's surprise at the system.

''At the very least you know everything in your home is always safe and protected.'' he said softly as he was just deep in thought. Sugino didn't expect his curiosity to be found cute by Yukie. Though he smiled faintly seeing he was blushing lightly. 'He is still a cutie...' he thinks to himself as he was ready to enjoy this roadtrip.

"Im happy you dont care much about the strange stuff i tell you" Yukie replied noticing his mate didnt even seem to care about him sleepwalking. Keeping his focus on the road Yukie drove for afew more hours before stopping at a diner for lunch.

Sugino glanced over towards Yukie. "Don't be so sarcastic. I heard you loud and clear. However what am I supposed to say or think because of your sleepwalking. You are, as far as I can see aren't hurt or anything. Thus your sleepwalking wasn't putting you in any danger. If I start overreacting about things I have no control over this trip will only end badly. I'm doing my best to hear everything and take it all in calmly. Don't for a second believe I'm not freaking out about it.'' he says softly as they had arrived at the dinner.

"Thats the problem normal people would freak out just a little" Yukie replied as he got out of the car and woke up Yu who had fallen asleep. "Go inside and get us a booth I'll follow in afew minutes" Yukie added sending the sleepy boy inside before unlocking the trunk to dig for his medical bags.

"Then I guess it's a good thing neither of us are considered normal people.'' Sugino said as he got out of the car. Yuma got out as she was following Yu and Sugino. However she ran back over towards Yukie. "Papa..? Is papa sad with mama?" she asked. She wasn't asleep so she was aware of what was going on the entire ride. She smiled as she points out the medicine bag to him. "Mama is trying really hard. I hope papa will like mama back one day.'' she says

"Papa loves mama...hes just a grouch sometimes" Yukie explained gently ruffling Yuma's hair hating how his own child saw him as always hating suingo. Sighing softly Yukie moved to sit in the passanger seat with his bag after closing the trunk. "Why dont you go with mum and wait for me inside go tell them to order lunch" Yukie added not feeling to great.

Yuma giggles happily. "I like papa alot. Do you wanna see mama happy with papa?" she asked as she knew how to get Sugino smiling tons when it comes to Yukie. She reached for her little bunny bag and pulled out a drawing. It was a coloring of herself, the fox, Yu, Yukie and Sugino. "Papa gets to show mama and see mama smile.'' she said as she drew it while spending time waiting with Yu in the hideout. Sugino had gotten a booth for them. He was making sure Yu was awake enough to pick his meal and eat. He never imagined having a son but he could definitely see himself having a second or in this odd case third child around.

"Father is entertaining Yuma though its beat she comes inside Hes not comfortable enough to take medications around others. He doesnt want them to see any blood or worry" Yu mumbled ordering a cheeseburger and fries and looking through his phone ordered a second meal with very detailed instructions for yukie.

Yuma left the picture with Yukie as she went in knowing Sugino was most likely looking for her. She headed into the restaurant and found both him and Yu. She smiled as she went over sitting beside Sugino. She wanted to sit beside Yu but she wasn't so sure she should. It was hard for her to have fun with him since he seemed to be over serious about everything around him. She felt he was more like Yukie and Sugino than someone her own age. She was fine with that though since she was use to not having any others her age to spend time with. Sugino gave her a menu to look over though she wasn't a picky eater. Sugino smiled at her as he wonders if he should go check on Yukie. He didn't want to leave the children by themselves though.

"Sorry to take so long" Yukie mumbled taking his seat finally as he sipped a small soda he brought from the car. Looking over at Sugino Yukie handed the adorable picture over. "Yuma drew this" Yukie explained clearly tiered and wanting to just sleep for afew minutes.

"Oh my... this is very cute. Thank you Yukie." he says as he smiled happily. Yuma giggles as she was ready to order. "You look tired Yukie. How about I take over driving and you rest?'' he suggests as he just ordered a green tea. Yuma got a grilled cheese BLT and fries. Sugino was worried that Yukie was pushing himself to much just for today. He worried that their moment in the yard was also the cause of this as well. 'Is it my fault he's not doing so well..'

"Mmh my body is giving weird test results...so ill have you drive. Dont want to pass out at the wheel" Yukie admitted the male quite happy when his larger soda and salad arrived. "I just need some time to let myself adjust to the diffrent medicines and being outside so much" Yukie added glad he had packed an umbrella to protect his delicate skin.