As If I'd Ever Be Into That (Suki Ni Nanka Natte Tamaru Ka) BLCD

Famouspplrox

697930.jpg

Released: : 06/11/2018

≪Cast≫

Tachibana Masafumi: Masahiro Yamanaka

Yagi Keigo: Junta Terashima

Hisaka Shunsuke: Naoya Miyase

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

DL KEY: !d6dOerx2U0hyvZN_7fPg4A

Yagi Keigo is a beautician - and a slutty playboy who likes women a little too much. One day, he sleeps with his boss' wife and winds up without a job. To get by, he crashes at one of his hook-up's houses and mooches off her, but soon enough she is fed up with him too. Keigo finds himself out on the street - when who should step out of a luxury car but his old high school classmate, Tachibana Masafumi! It turns out that Masafumi is now the president of a sex toy company, and he offers the destitute Keigo a part time job as a product tester in his development department. Keigo jumps at the chance - what could be better than getting paid to do erotic things to women all day? - but the reality might not be what he is expecting...

"Seems like you've developed a taste for this already..."

"As if I'd ever be into... something as nasty as this... ngh."

≪Character Introduction≫

Arrogant Company President of a Sex Toy Company, Seme

Tachibana Masafumi (CV. Masahiro Yamanaka)

Height: 180cm

Blood Type: B

Hobbies: Aikido, Reading Books on Business

Special Skill: Cooking & Cleaning

A clever young company president who saved the flagging cosmetics company he inherited from his mother by switching focus to sex toys. Sometimes uses his own face in advertising and on billboards. Cool, stoic, and has nothing to do with women. Talks down to others. Has a sadistic streak.

"Just listen to yourself. Did you actually think someone like me would be interested in your body? Your ego is unbelievable. Get real. You are nothing more than a guinea pig here for an experiment."

Talented (?) Slut and So-Called Straight Guy, Uke

Yagi Keigo (CV. Junta Terashima)

Height: 178cm

Blood Type: O

Hobbies: Shopping, Pachinko, Slot Machines

Special Skill: Styling Hair

A man who is very popular with the ladies in the cosmetics industry due to his good looks - but is also a slutty playboy who will sleep with any girl who asks even when he is supposed to have a girlfriend. He's the typical piece of trash type of guy who'll say "I love you" just to pacify a girl when he's in trouble. Even so, he's cheerful, open and magnetic, and people can't seem to hate him.

"Uh, have you got any idea how many women I've slept with in my life? This kind of thing is a piece of cake for me, and you should know it."

Hisaka Shunsuke (CV. Naoya Miyase)

Height: 167cm

Works under Masafumi. Baby-faced, people tend to think he's younger than he is. Pulls cute faces... while spewing venom.

"That is the company president. He is above associating with low class trash such as yourself."

≪Tracklist≫

Track 1: A Hopeless Guy

Track 2: Damn, I Was Tricked!?

Track 3: Outdoor Humiliation Play Featuring a Vibrator

Track 4: Their Past

Track 5: I Can't Do It With a Woman?

Track 6: Take Responsibility For This!

Track 7: As If I'd Ever Be Into You

Track 8: Free Talk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...